Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and absolutely wonderful Friday, and we have so much great stuff still to get to. Some guy wants to yell about Iran. Some guy is wondering, are all his employee, all his coworkers just suddenly lazy? All that, we'll talk about, trips with your kids you can take as a father or mother, and so much more coming up in the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. But first, let's do another immigration update, shall we. This is I need to read this emon. I've got a hobby. Who is she? Well, you know this guy abdul l said, running for senate in Michigan. This is his sister. Now, remember how many times we've talked about how the communist sees himself. He sees himself as a communist first, and he will always put communism first. If he's in your church, communism is first. If he's in your company, communism is first. If he's your school teacher, communism is first. If he's a general, communism comes first before everything else. The party always comes first. He is an infiltrader and sees himself as an infiltrator. His intention is to use whatever you have mistakenly allowed him into use it for the revolution. What's that sound like? Ow, let's go to Amon, please explain it to us.
Speaker 2: The University of Chicago it's evil, like, you know, it's a colonial landlord, Like why would I?
Speaker 1: Why would I put any of my term employer? By the way, University of Chicago, I'll start it again. University of Chicago is her employer. I think former now, but listen, the.
Speaker 2: University of Chicago. It's evil, like, you know, it's a colonial landlord, Like why would I? Why would I put any of my political energy into this space?
Speaker 1: And I kind of had a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Disdain for for like people who spend a lot of time doing that. We don't have power. We could shift the moral authority all we want. We've won the moral question, like that was the imperative that we've had. We done check like put Palestine in the national consciousness. We did it, you know, make people sympathetic to Palestine, teach the history.
Speaker 1: We did it.
Speaker 2: Like now you have white boys on the North side of Chicago being like, hey, man, free Palestine. I'm like, oh, okay, now, did not see it? Coming glad it's here. I think the question that I'm asking myself and I'm asking you to ask yourself, is where can I actually build power? Turns out I work at one of the biggest employers.
Speaker 3: In the city of Chicago.
Speaker 2: I work at a place that is a landlord, a health care provider, a police force, right and a place where I have access to thousands of people that I could potentially organize. However, but I'm just like, actually, this is where I need to build power, right, Like, this is my big best possible structural leverage. And so I do. I do one on ones with my liberal colleagues who are like, well, I don't know, but you know, I just think we should live the life of the mind.
Speaker 3: Here are in a high park.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, you know, I hear you totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see how they see themselves. You're confused why that lady who runs the library set up a tranny section in the kids section. That's because you think you're looking at a librarian. You're looking at a communist. A communist wearing the skin suit of a librarian. She's there for the revolution. She's not there to make sure the books are in order. That's something she does that's kind of an annoying side gig. That's how they see themselves. Dear Shogun. I've been with my current employer for twenty one years, and I can't help but feel like the people I work with now don't give a crap about anything anymore. That drives me insane. People telling me they don't want to do anything above and beyond for customers. Am I crazy? Or is the quality of the workplace in serious decline? Did the lockdowns really destroy everything? Well? I could. I'm very tempted to go off on the mass importation of foreigners right now and how that has destroyed customer service, but we'll set that aside. You've heard me go off on that enough. You mentioned COVID, and I'm glad you mentioned COVID. Let's do one of my favorite things and talk about what I told you a long time ago. I told you during the COVID lockdowns that this would that we would suffer economically for generations for years. Yeah, all true. Do you remember what I said about COVID, the remote work that was popping up for COVID, and how negatively it would affect the entire economy in the United States of America Jewish producer Chris is not in his head. I bet you remember if you were listening. In case you weren't, or in case you happened to forget. What I said was this, everybody wants to work from home. Totally get it. I love wearing my Jammy's too. Everyone wants to work from home. I just want I'll go to my desk and sit with my dog Buffy and on my computer, right and you never have to go to work. I got it because we told people they had to stand six feet away from everyone else. This is still the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. Companies started closing their locations, if not outright closing it, they told employees, Hey, just go work from home. This was not a rare thing in the United States of America. This was the norm. Work from home, work from home, work from home. It became how people think about work. When the work from home orders started stopping. I know, that's a weird way to put that. When companies started putting out the memo, hey, everyone come back to work now, they had to kind of baby step their way into it. Lots of times, Hey, everyone's required to come into the office once a week, just once, guys, We're not gonna ask every day. Why why didn't those companies just step up and say, Okay, this work from home crap is over. The COVID stuff has passed. Get your butt into the office. You know why people would quit. You know why people would quit because the mindset of the American worker changed. Some people have taken themselves completely out of the workforce and they never returned. They got used to leaving work, sitting at home, collect a government check of some kind, just kind of exist. Other people going into the office. It's now a burden. I don't like this. I used to work in my Jammi's at home with Fluffy. Now I have to get up, shower, make myself presentable. I have to go deal with people. Oftentimes people I don't like. I mean, who likes their co all their coworkers, I don't like either of mine. That's how it works right now. The mindset of the American population, the American employee population has changed, and people just don't want to be there. Oftentimes it's not universal, but it's true. Hey, part time, it's not nice. Those thirty hours of work. The last two weeks had to be exhausting. Glad you took Monday this week to recover. Okay, you know, Don Junior? Can you ask him what exactly dad was thinking? With the Iran adventuring, this will not only torpedo are midterms, but could very well bury Vans or Rubio ticket in twenty eight. How can either of those guys divorce themselves from this colossal blunder. Trump has always been a no foreign war guy, yet here we are very frustrated anti communist here. I can't deny this blunder when debating them food question, what's the go to taco bell order? If the darkness has set in? And he said his name is Chris, Well, no, I'm not going to ask Don Junior what his dad was thinking. And because he's a friend, even if I did, I couldn't ask him that and then bring it to you without permission. I'd have to ask him, Hey, can I tell people that? That would be a violation of trust. That wouldn't be right. We're not going to know exactly what he was thinking.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I have my theory and I stand by my theory. My theory is this, human beings like to use power. We all do you do and I do. We're just born that way. When you have power, you like to use it. If I put you in behind the wheel of a Lamborghini, you would be tempted if that road opened up and there weren't any cops around to see what it can do. Power is at your hands. You have a desire to use it. I have never and will never have this power, and you won't have it either. Imagine being made master and commander of the most powerful military on the planet. Do you think you'd be tempted to use it? Do you think you would look at it and say to yourself, I wonder what they can do? You know what I have things I want to do. They work for me. Maybe we should go do those things. Do you know the story of Crassus? How Crassis met his end? Want to pause for a second, do just a little brief, just a couple of minutes history story with me. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I tease the little story of Crassus, the story of many of you may already know. But who was Crassus? Well, Crassus was an incredibly wealthy man in ancient Rome. Some say the wealthiest man who ever lived, one of the wealthiest men who ever lived. I mean, I don't know how you could possibly calculate all that, but you can say he was super super wealthy. But the Romans, the Romans were extremely ambitious, absurdly ambitious, and they drove that point home to the next generation. You will succeed, you will do great things. You will go find glory and battlefield glory. If you wanted to be a quote great man in Rome, battlefield glory was necessary. They felt pressure. If there wasn't a war and you were on the rise in high society, you felt pressure to find a war. Hey is there somebody I can fight? That's how they were and this help there, this help there. Empire gained unbelievable heights, of course, this ambition. But to a guy like Crassus, well, Crassus is this major businessman, crooked as all get out, But this major businessman has all the money in the world, and in Rome at that time, that would mean he would have multiple homes, legions of slaves. He would want for nothing. His entire life could be just eating grapes and having slaves fan him in his bed, you know. I mean, it's everything you would picture from a decadent Roman. But crasses because he was a Roman, wanted to be something more. He needed battle field glory. Rome had this long which I won't get into the background of it, long dispute with Parthia. Desert people. Just think that way. Desert people, although it's not all desert that's not totally fair, but just think a barren desert people and tough at nails, and the Romans had not just rolled over them. Now, the Roman Empire was bigger and stronger, but the Romans had not just rolled over them. Crassus, when you have as much money as he did, could afford to raise an army, his own army. I want some troops. I'm going to buy them, train them, and I'm going to march them off to war. Crassus decided to make war on Parthia. Crassus marches his troops off to war in one of the cooler slash creepier scenes in the world. By the way, Crassus's son is in his army at this time. In one of the cooler creepier scenes, Crassus in his troops they spot the Parthians coming at them from a distance. The Parthians are all on horseback. That's to be expected the Parthians. The horses look a little weird, but they're not making too much of it. At the time, the Romans get themselves into battle formation. The Parthians at whatever the right moment was, and the historical sources are obviously very vague. Rip what was the covering off of their horses to display that their horses were armored? They had armored horses on top of the fact they had armored horses. These were horseback archer people, very similar to the Mongols and the Huns and things like that. It's what they did. Have you ever read stories about a Mongolian warrior running away from someone on his horse, but then turning around and firing his bow backwards. Do you know what that's called. That's the Parthian shot. That tells you the kind of people you're dealing with here. And their bows were absurdly powerful, absurdly powerful, way more powerful than the bows the Romans had dealt with. Now, a Roman shield, maybe you've thought that a Roman shield is wood or maybe even metal. All those things would have been too heavy. A Roman shield was just layers and layers of what amounts to rawhide, rawhide mashed together. The only metal usually on a Roman Roman shield would be that circle you see in the movies in the center of it. That usually would be some form of metal. The rest of it is just super pressed raw hide. And that, of course works when you're facing some Gallic tribe and he's got a little axe in his hand or a sword or a spear, that shield will work just fine. But we weren't in Gall. We they weren't in Gall. They we're in Parthia. The Roman troops form up. They're obviously only worried about cavalry, so they do do a you know, a boxy cavalry formation, just form a little box because the cavalry, when it comes to cavalry versus infantry, they can't charge right at it. That's something stupid that really happens in the movies. They're not gonna charge right at a shield wall because then your horse justs get stabbed and or the rider gets stabbed. Then your horse is done. That's not what cavalry is used for. Usually, cavalry is used for flanking. You slam it into the side of a formation or behind a formation. You don't just do some full frontal charge. So if you're the Romans and you want to get yourself prepared to take on an army of all mounted horse or horse archers, what do you do? You just kind of form a square, so every side has the shields facing outward. And if that's what you form, what are they gonna do to you? They're not gonna slam into your spears and shields, right, yeah, Well that's not how the Parthians fought. The Parthians simply started to ride circles around the Roman formation, firing arrow after arrow after arrow. With the formation and those shields, they weren't stopping the arrows. The arrows were coming through the shield into men's arms, into men's feet, into men's legs, into men's faces. This Roman army found itself in a desolate area, in bad, bad trouble, being sworn by a large Parthian army that was tearing it to bits. Crassus's son must have been a brave young man, says dad, I'm gonna charge with some of my troops and chase them off. He takes off the Parthians. They run away, but not very far hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, wonderful Friday, and asked doctor Jesse Friday for some reason shows to sidetrack the show with a little brief history story that I told you was two minutes. It's going on ten minutes, but I'm gonna wrap it up here in probably two minutes. Crassus's army is surrounded by the Parthians. The Parthians are firing these super powerful arrows into his army. The army is in dire, dire straits because the arrows can penetrate the Roman shields. Crassus's son says, Dad, I'm going grabs a bunch of troops and takes off after these Parthians, and the Parthians do what they were famous for, acted really scared, turned around and ran away. But all they were doing was luring him away from the main army. They lured him away from the main army. When he got far and out away, they turned around. Other Parthians showed up, and they butchered his son and all of his men to the last man. The next time Crassis got to lay eyes on his son. You want to talk about one of the most devastating moments from history if you're into this kind of thing. The Parthians rode back in front of Crassus and his troops with the head of his son on the end of a spike. Pretty heavy, right. It doesn't go any better from here, As you can imagine, Crassus finally say, hey, that's peace, right, Hey, can we talk this out the circumstances of what happens next? Nobody will ever know that the story is two thousand years old. Who knows, right, But Crassus and some of his guys go meet with the leadership and Grasis never comes home. Grasis was arguably the wealthiest, most powerful man on the planet who was living a wonderful, comfortable life. Grassus was the head of a powerful army. Grassis wanted to use it. He marched it over the horizon and there you go. Hey, Jesse, I took my seventeen year old son on a two day men's retreat to prepare him for his junior year of high school. Just two of us, Just the two of us. That's really cool. We we got to wake up early and pray together for our family and school year. We got to eat really good food. You can use your imagination what that means and read the Bible together. What types of trips do you do to get your sons on track? I'm thinking about next time inviting his friends and their dads to do something. But I'm trying to figure out what would be impactful for them, leaning towards camping and cooking over a campfire. But I'm sure there are other creative ideas out there. Okay, so for one, maybe go ahead and get this out of the way. Anything you do like that with your sons, any time you spend whatever that time is, is precious, wonderful time that benefits them. I don't care if your sons want you to play video games with them. I bought a video game Xbox and a head set because my son said, Dad, will you play? This is years ago, Dad, will you play the heck? Was it Call of Duty or Halo or something like that. I hadn't played video games since I was a kid. I said, yep, Xbox was in the house. The next day, that's what you want to do, Let's hang out. I don't care if you go shooting with them, camping with them. Obviously a men's retreat at Christian Men's retreats. I mean, that's top tier. I'll tell you this though more specifically, if you're looking for a specific idea, I don't go on this anymore. It's a little too far of a drive. But I'm sure there are men listening now who do go on this. A group of friends. I know, guys who have sons and daughters. Once a year they would take a trip down to McCallan, Texas. It's on the southern border of Texas. You're not going to know where McCallan is unless you're in Texas. That's fine. It's way down south in Texas, super hot. It's good dove country. There are doves there, and it's a two or three day affair. You stay in a hotel. You go out every morning, fathers and their sons and you go out. And you don't just go out and kill doves. The kids then collect all the doves. At the end of the day, the kids then tear the heads off, take the feathers off, prepare the doves. It's a requirement. The children do it. The dads sit around and drink beer. The kids are taking care of the doves. Everybody there then goes back to this guy's house. Who's there. He's got this sweet house. He's got a swimming pool in the back, and we've all been sweating a day all day long. He's got this sweet pool and a slide and whatnot. Everyone goes back to the house. The men start preparing all the doves, cooking everything. The kids all put their swimsuits on, dive in the pool. When they get done with that, the kids are and this is gonna make every kid listening WinCE, absolutely WinCE, But I'm telling you it's healthy. Okay, The kids are required to stand up and speak in front of the group. Everyone is gathered around. We'll call it ten dads, twenty kids. Everyone's gathered around. We're all stuff in our faces. Everyone's sitting there enjoying each other. Get up, tell people about yourself, tell people about your favorite thing about people, whatnot. And then they watch as men get up and do that too. You have any idea how beneficial that is with children. It's so so good for them. So look, it doesn't have to be dove hunting. You might not even have doves wherever you are. That can be a fishing trip. Be a fishing trip. One of the greatest things my father ever did for me in my life is when I was thirteen years old. I turned thirteen. We'd never done anything like this before. He got both of us a fishing trip up to Canada. Up to Canada. We were going to hunt, going to hunt. We were going to fish for northern pike and walleye up in Canada. We got on one of those otter planes. After we drove into Canada, we couldn't fly. We drove clear up into Canada way north, got on one of those otter planes that take off and land on the water. We then fly that deep deep We're on the border of the Yukon. That's how deep we are. And there's nobody around. There was an Indian guide at the cabin, and there were canoes and boats around, but no one was guiding you. There's no guides, there's no nothing that you your fishing supplies in the endless Canadian wilderness for four or five days. You get up in the morning, you go, get in a boat, and off to the wilderness you go. And when I would get my line all screwed up, when something would go wrong fishing, my dad would, well, you better fix it. And so I'm sitting there untying knots, learning how to tie things up, learning how to do this, learning how to do that. I think in those four or five days, I grew up four or five years. Just get away whatever. I don't care if it's taking them to the movies. The twity Obbs just left town for a few days. James is busy now, he's got cross country, he's got work, he's got school. He's unbelievably busy now for a seventeen year old. He's just bouncing around all over the place. But I told him, in no uncertain terms, every day you and I are, we're gonna go to dinner. Obviously it's gonna be waffle House because OB's not there. But we're gonna get in the car. We're gonna go to Red Lobster. I took into Red Lobster one night, took into waffle House. Just get in the car and drive and take him to dinner. Put the phones down, Put the phones down. My boys love to mock me for that. They'll put the phones down, but that's because they're a little smart Alex. But when we get in the car, phones go in the center console, phones go down that way. You zone it out on your phone. You're learning how to make conversation. That kids sat and talk to politics with me the whole time. Dad, What's going on with this? What's going on with That's going on? Just spend time with them. Just spend time with them. Fishing and hut and those are great ones. Though, you know, you know what else is great? Jd Vance's message.
Speaker 4: If we don't get this right, don't blame young people for being sympathetic to socialism.
Speaker 3: We've got to blame ourselves.
Speaker 4: And I think what is so unique and refreshing about Donald Trump's economic policies is that it's not the same old economic ideas that.
Speaker 3: You would have heard thirty forty years ago.
Speaker 4: He's talking about rebuilding our industrial base, rebuilding the heartland, making our streets safer, making it possible for young people to afford to buy a home. This is how you stop socialism. You don't stop socialism by throwing slogans at people about the free market. As much as I love the free market. You stop socialism by making people's lives better.
Speaker 3: And that's what we're trying to do every single day.
Speaker 1: That's good messaging. Let's go with that. That's very, very good messaging we'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday, we will be back Monday for medal of honor Monday. Get your questions emailed in now love Hey, death threats. All that stuff's fine too, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey, Jeff, I'm not going to read that first parks. It was rude, Jesse. Like you, I love history, though I've always preferred it in the form of historical fiction. My favorite era is the French revolutions through the Napoleonic Age, as so much was changing in the world at the time. Would you consider Robespier he was one of the main leaders of the revolution and his reign of terror the original communists or do you think it goes back further. Also, the example of the bloodlust of crowds around the guillotine makes me hesitant to be in favor of public executions. The whole slippery slope concept. Okay, so Robespier and I've heard this before, and it's you could certainly argue it. People argue, was this Robespeer guy, He's going around butchering any Frenchman who had more money than him. Was he one of the original communists? No, I understand the argument, but no, you know who the original communist was Cain. Cain. Cain had a brother, his name was Able. Cain was filled with envy. Cain because he was filled with envy and he wanted what Abel had. Instead of deciding to go get it himself, Cain just murdered Able. I told you before that communism is of the devil. That's not just for radio purposes. Communism is as old that that evil, jealous, violent spirit that is as old as man himself. Because the devil is as old or older than man himself. That's a fact. It's it's as old as the planet, well as old as man. Put it that way, Hey, Jesse, serious question here that I trust your irudiation can shed some light on. I believe Obama is a legit commie, one of the worst things that happen to this country in my lifetime, and yet of all the modern presidents, he ranks highest by average annual percentage of illegal population removed. If Kami's won as many illegals in the country as possible to usher in the downfall of the USA, Then why would this particular COMMI deport so many Again, this is to remind you that communists lie about everything all the time. And whenever anybody says to you Obama deported more people than anyone, that should automatically raise red flags. Why do they say that because Barack Obama started reporting turnaways at the border as deportations. Those are, of course not deportations at all. That's not true. But Barack Obama was masterful at ushering in communism while sounding pretty reasonable. Sound he's a cool dude. He he doesn't hate the country that those That's what made Obama so dangerous. It wasn't the smooth talk, it wasn't the hatred of America. It was the combination of those two skills. Those are the people you have to worry the most about, not just the guy who wants to kill you. The guy who wants to kill you. But he's smart enough not to come right out and say it. While Barack Obama was doing every evil thing imaginable, purging the government of anybody who wasn't his ideological servant, filling the country with foreigners just destroyed our healthcare system completely destroyed our healthcare system. While he was doing all that, he knew enough to get up in front of the camera and be like, hey, man, I love this country. America is a great, great place. He was smart, Jesse. We know the communists will try to assassinate Trump, and it's clear there are people around him leaking his movements and are probably even trying to help you wrong get him. My question is what if they succeed. I remember when a communist took out Charlie Kirk, the rage and anger true patriots felt that day. I really thought we'd see violence return to those subhumans. But nothing happened. Trump is exponentially bigger than Charlie Kirk ever was. So if something did happen with things, file finally boil over. Do you know why why we didn't see a backlash of violence once Charlie Kirk was killed, Because I've seen this before and people lament that, hey, why didn't why didn't we go after them? They got one of ours? Well, the communists nurture individual nutballs. They do this online, they do this at the university system, and so a communist assassin oftentimes, yeah, he's gonna have some friends and maybe people who know. Oftentimes he's this loner sitting in a basement who watches too much TV, went to the wrong university, he got in with the wrong crowd, and he alone makes a decision to go kill somebody. Now, if that happened, and it looks like that's the kind of thing that happened to Charlie Kirk, If that happened, who are you gonna go after? If he's been sitting at home doom scrolling social media for five hours a day and then he watches CNN at night and love to get dropped, but then he's arrested, who do you want us to go kill? Who do you want us to attack?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: See, that's why there was no violent backlash against against somebody on the left. There was nobody we could just point to and say there, that's it. I mean, if it was the Sierra Club, one of those climate comedy groups, If a Sierra Club assassin had taken out Charlie Kirk, and we've found out shortly after that the Sierra Club the lead ship of it. They are members, They helped organize and plan the assassination of Charlie Kirk. You probably would have seen Sierra Club people be killed because it would have given you something to focus on, some some groups, some something. But that's not what happened. What happened was a nutball decided to do something terrible. Don't sit in stress about what may be all right. In fact, it's time to put your phone down. The weekend is here. Go spend time with your family. Soak it up, soak up every second. The problems will be here on Monday, that's all