Speaker 1: Good morning, lighty and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with us bringing us to start later.
Speaker 3: Please, I could never know if the day with us.
Speaker 2: For listen up. The radies just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demogram. Yeah, super duper. That's nice. Fight a go Nito Gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the twenty sixth day of February twenty twenty six. Good morning everybody. My name is Chris Lucky and welcome to the Partrip Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Here we are.
Speaker 4: We have a Thursday, best day of the week. I think Tommy Olsen he always tells us I should know, Ben liber will be here and a cast of thousands. When I don't remember, I always say a cast of thousands. But it is Thursday. I do remember that. And we have comedy, and we got a good show ahead of us. And we got Ko talking to the t PA and Pete same with Robertzinski are our vice president of ball operation. So we got audio from that. Let's to talk about. Let's get started. Here's Jim gaffickin comedy Patrick Morney Show, Come on in. I hope you're taking care of yourself, because I am glad you are here.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 6: I have a new belt because my old belt looked like it was tortured on Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: But a belt for a fat guy serves a different purpose.
Speaker 6: A thin person wears a belt to hold up their pants.
Speaker 2: These pants aren't going anywhere. It's just a mini equator.
Speaker 6: Separating the northern hemisphere from the southern blob. And the wider the belt, the greater the illusion. That's just science. That's why Santa Claus. Santa's belt is like a conveyor belt. It's not even holding up his pants, it's keeping his jacket closed.
Speaker 2: And we're leaving cookies out for that slob.
Speaker 6: Of course, Santa wear suspenders under his coat.
Speaker 2: Suspenders.
Speaker 5: The last stop for the fat guy.
Speaker 2: Sweet.
Speaker 7: Morning Show Fab twenty six of twenty twenty six, Sauce. When you get over there with the bowl in this spoon, when he's going out in the door for.
Speaker 2: Him, it's say, as I E bowl I got Jesus? Is that your new thing? Now? Yeah? Are you gonna have that every day? What happened to the waffles? The loos? Made the whole hallway.
Speaker 8: Smell super good. Now you got some fancy bowl from Costco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just freeze.
Speaker 7: You take it out of the freezer, you let it sit for like an hour and a half, and then you're here.
Speaker 2: You go, Why can't you eat before the sh hare goes? I could? Why didn't you? Are you gonna eat that during the segment, he's gonna say mountains. Now during one of the commercial.
Speaker 4: Breaks, he's gonna start flipping us like the peace sign. Now, yeah, here comes.
Speaker 2: I'm having enough. That's good.
Speaker 1: What he does?
Speaker 2: Eat all that plastic? Oh my god? Yeah, good luck with oath forever. I'm having enough.
Speaker 4: Look at you, guys, Look at you. Look a little pudgy. That's why I got a ZiT and reno of your nose, because you're eating the.
Speaker 2: Stuff that's not put micro chip in your potato chap. I'm having enough. But I recycle my pants. God, you and your stupid ass. Why do you recycle your pants? I will say none of that for the record.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you don't say it, but you think it.
Speaker 7: But you can see it. You can see it in your beaty little eyes. Uh you got them? No, I just I don't know what's good.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like the granola crunch. Ask you questions bearable.
Speaker 4: What do you think Grandpa Lambert would think of you eating at exactly?
Speaker 2: What did he fight in World War Two? Yes, somebody did.
Speaker 4: You didn't fight the Nazis so you could eat an icy bowl?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fighter pilot in World War two. That's my gridson doing. What's about? He's having an e bowl and a radio show?
Speaker 4: Do you think grandma kept her stuff away from other gentlemen so you could eat an.
Speaker 2: Icy e bowl? That icy evil? Careful, This is the worst bowl game I ever been to. This is a trick.
Speaker 7: Unless it's an icy e e bowl, then it's just an icy Right, Let's go to the movie theater and get an icy.
Speaker 4: He can't eat those got food coloring in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh God, talk to him. Look at any of the stumping cath go and get my thumb, And I said, anybol.
Speaker 4: Grandma's your grandma's rolling over in her grave like she never did in real life.
Speaker 8: Oh she flipped over in real life too. Wow that I can't confront this is.
Speaker 4: I think he bought it.
Speaker 2: My God, such a good bit. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think she bought it doctor fringe rendls.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you should. You should leave.
Speaker 4: You're knocked up.
Speaker 8: You should go to Russia. Can't they hear him on the phone? So did you go to Costco yesterday and buy this? When did you get this last week?
Speaker 2: Are you like me?
Speaker 4: When you decide you want an as I E Bowl and you're going to change your life? Do you buy about nine of them? Knowing about no? I mean you have the like you're gonna eat all of them. This is this gonna change your life? And then eventually you find five of them in the freezer frozen over like the caveman lawyer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I tried to do it like years ago where you could buy like the ie packet. Oh god, but it was a bastard un freeze and like mix up and it was just disaster. You're in some monthly club right where they ship you a s ie.
Speaker 2: No, but I would, but I believe you, I would eat it all the time. It is as easy as this.
Speaker 7: Imagine telling your grandparents generation what an a sie bowl even is.
Speaker 8: They'd say, just go get some strawberries or apples.
Speaker 2: You're weird. Grandpa would say, why aren't you smoking?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Exactly the same promise you made your beloved wife before you got married, that.
Speaker 2: I would eat more, No, that you would eat it all the time.
Speaker 4: And let me tell you that lasted about three months, which is way longer than the as Ie bulls last.
Speaker 2: You bought them in bulk?
Speaker 8: Yeah, how made you get I think nine? What's a nine of those costed costo?
Speaker 2: Like nine bucks? Ten bucks? Oh? God? So they're a dollar apiece basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with all due respect, they're very good, are they?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you telling yourself that? No, they are good?
Speaker 8: You're just trying to eat hell? Or what's the deal? Is that why you ditch the waffles? No, it's just a easier I think, an easier thing.
Speaker 2: Then putting a waffle in a toaster and eating it. You put nothing on your.
Speaker 9: Waffles all you You know, I respect you, but you know how far away the toaster is?
Speaker 2: Correct, it's all the way down to the end of the hall.
Speaker 7: Is that the reason, well, part of it is because I put it in the toaster down there, then I come back in here do a few things, and then sometimes it's in there too long because the toaster won't come back up.
Speaker 2: I'm not complaining about the toaster.
Speaker 7: How long does it take to toast a waffle? Three minutes?
Speaker 2: But yeah, three or four? Why can't you just stay down there? I don't know.
Speaker 4: See what you did us today?
Speaker 2: I mean, look what you've done. You act like, well, I have.
Speaker 7: To walk all the way down here, I have to work for thirty seven minutes, and then sometimes I go back and it's burnt.
Speaker 2: I just do a couple of things down there. I killed three minutes.
Speaker 4: That you went to Costco yesterday and you didn't think about how eating an s I E Bowl would affect us.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 7: And you have to know when you walk in, I have an s I E Bowl to start the show, we're gonna notice there's no waffle.
Speaker 2: I didn't say a gen. I didn't say.
Speaker 4: Miss you didn't say you were talk it around like you gotta set a big fake.
Speaker 2: Moves on you right, You were walking around here like look.
Speaker 10: What I have?
Speaker 7: The Yeah, it was it was definitely like a brand new shiny coat, like look what I'm wearing.
Speaker 2: It's we all see what you're carrying. What is it like? You didn't do that on purpose? Look of a gun.
Speaker 8: It's the same voice as the guy that's concerned about the forever chemicals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 7: Are you worried about forever chemicals in that bowl? No? I don't worry about those because I have a kinetical water treatment system.
Speaker 4: Who decided that it's pronounced f I E?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Come on, it's a kai.
Speaker 7: It does look like I said a kai for so long until I finally heard, because that's what it looks like, maybe on print, and it's I finally heard somebody say that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, excuse me, it's a what that's an s I E berry?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I'm not having that. Not eating something that's pronounced like that. The uh, I want to cheese it instead? It's easy. Yeah, the baked please a reduced fat aria cafe bit over at the hotel. Yes, they had a really good one that was super good. But now that restaurant's gone. I used to go over there and get that.
Speaker 7: Where's that button from Robert Carroty where he says nobody cares, don't you understand that?
Speaker 2: Where hang on?
Speaker 7: Let me where's a Let me get rid of one of these that I never use.
Speaker 11: I've got nothing over the world you.
Speaker 2: I would eat McDonald's as well.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is parish. I'm bringing in some McDonald's. Do you guys want anything?
Speaker 2: I'll wait for that s I E. You guys are tilting. Guys, you made us. I didn't make you do anything.
Speaker 4: Nobody cares one, so you want Yeah.
Speaker 2: You have to know that one. Yeah, don't understand that. That's good. It's so good.
Speaker 4: I'll put this one over there too. It's okay, it's not good. I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares. Don't you understand that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tell me more about your aria s I E. Bowl. I would go over there to wear aria. Yeah, early in the morning. What would you do there?
Speaker 7: I would get the table for one because it's an easy reservation, and I would sit down and I would order the I E.
Speaker 2: Bowl.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares. Don't you understand that?
Speaker 2: It's very good?
Speaker 4: Copy them all?
Speaker 2: I loved it, man. You know, like Howard Stern does the like cleaning out his computer bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, we should do that one of these days with the button bar and just have the listeners decide whether or not these should stay or go.
Speaker 8: Like for example, this used to be a staple. We almost never hit this anymore. Do we still need this anyway?
Speaker 2: How is she saying yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Here's another one from Tommy WISEO. We used to hit all the time, never hit it anymore. Do we still need this in.
Speaker 10: A few minutes, bitch, yes, last I forgot about it.
Speaker 4: Do you guys remember that one day? I don't remember where you were at. It's a long time ago, Corey. It might even have been before Zacho. But we started off the show one day cleaning up the button bar and U. We did that for like forty five minutes, and we got yelled at because they accused us of having nothing better to.
Speaker 2: Do and nothing prepared on the show. The bosses did yeah, yeah, I think it was Sweatberg. I believe he's like, you guys had nothing prepared. Stern does that.
Speaker 8: When Stern does that bit, I love it when he basically empties out all the bits that never aired because either they weren't good enough, or they ran out of time, or you know, one of the.
Speaker 7: Staffers like swore that it was hilarious, but the rest of the staff thought it was the dumbest bit they'd ever heard.
Speaker 8: But Howard wants to show how bad some of the bits are. I love that second makes me laugh every time. It's when I first this one. When I first added this.
Speaker 7: One, I thought it was maybe my all time favorite button. Anytime you would go on a rant every about thirty seconds, I'm like, I just I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 2: I would do them in the name of all that is done and jacent. No more. I can't get rid of that one. No, you cannot.
Speaker 12: You know I've waited years.
Speaker 2: Do you hear somebody say that can't get rid of that? Oh? Man, make him be quiet. I haven't used that one in a while, have not? These are all directed at me.
Speaker 12: When you talk, I feel like you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: I haven't used that one in a while. Oh, this one. I can't get rid of this idea. It's just the worst Morgan Freeman. Like, when you talk, you make you feel like an idiot. Didn't they need to talk open?
Speaker 12: I feel like you're an idiot. I don't know is that Billy Crystal? When you talk, I feel like you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is? Should we know who that is?
Speaker 12: When you talk, I feel like you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: It's right on the tip of my brain.
Speaker 12: Like when you talk like you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: No, oh, that does sound a lot like.
Speaker 12: When you talk, I feel like you're an idiot.
Speaker 8: Just sweet at us at Power Trip Caffeine and tell us what that sound b it's from.
Speaker 2: We should all know that that sounds like a voice. We should know it definitely does.
Speaker 12: When you talk, I feel like you're.
Speaker 9: H According to I don't this doesn't make sense, but it says character.
Speaker 2: That's not Bernie mac No.
Speaker 12: When you talk, I feel like you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: That's definitely not Bernie mack No. Yeah, yeah, it's in there somewhere. I'm needing and that's.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares. Don't you understand that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I understand. Does Kelly Ebols? No, she does not like them. What does she think about you walking around flaunting them? She doesn't. She's sick, isn't she? She liked you heard that guy? Yeah? You tree hug and hippie. No, I like tree though. Did she buy it for you?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 7: Were you?
Speaker 2: Just said no? She put it out?
Speaker 7: Or because I put them in the fridge the night before so they aren't as frozen when I get in here. And she did that for me last night. She moved it from the freezer to the fridge. Yeah, yeah, because I was out doing your work. I was going to say, this is like your mom packing your lunch.
Speaker 4: It was. It's a pretty good hint though, that you might want to clean it up a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably, it's like her leaving your loofah out. You might want to watch that ac of yours. I watched my See, Paul, here's your s I E bowl and your testosterone and your GLP ones. Have a good day at work, honey.
Speaker 4: Make sure you take both those little blue pills.
Speaker 2: I like an ASA. We know I don't want your live Okay, alrightp.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you really should take up rock climbing free free solo please?
Speaker 2: Oh man? Did you see that guy? What's his name? Alex?
Speaker 4: I'm going to say that because they came up with my algorithm too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 7: I don't understand how this happened to because a lot of times I say, hey, did you guys see this video and sauce like, yeah, I saw that three days ago. They're feeding us the same stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on with hassamanaj right, which I didn't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the guy that does the free solo stuff, the guy that just climbed that tower on Netflix or whatever, Right, Alex whatever his name is.
Speaker 2: Kendall a little kendleball.
Speaker 7: Basically claims multiple times in his climbing career has dumped while hanging with one or two hands.
Speaker 2: From a mountain. Can you imagine sure, because you gotta.
Speaker 4: Go got to evacuate you ice, I e.
Speaker 8: It's you can't, you know, climb down or climb up and go to the bathroom, then get back to climbing.
Speaker 2: You're halfway up a mountain. If you fall, you die.
Speaker 7: So Samanaj basically was like, so you've basically done what Tom Cruise did in Mission Impossible to hung from the side of a cliff with.
Speaker 2: One hand and just dropped it. And he goes, yeah a couple of times. Yeah, you have to same. Obviously, peeing down your leg is one thing doing that.
Speaker 4: So you can't peet on your leg because it'll free.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a good point. And I would assume you also don't want your shoes to get wet and slippery. You got to avoid your shoes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, man, calie Ma, when you talk, I feel like you're an idiot.
Speaker 8: Did we get to the bottom of that one, Zachary, I'm working Ai. Nobody tweeted yet somebody has to know.
Speaker 2: I'm checking the tweet.
Speaker 4: It sounds like Billy Crystal to.
Speaker 2: Me, it could be. It does sound like something from like City Slickers.
Speaker 9: Nobody in the comments, Come on, people, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: I'm on, Dusty. It's over, isn't it. It might be well we have nothing else to talk about.
Speaker 8: No, I mean, if Sauce didn't bring that outside e bowl in, or if we didn't clean off the bike bar, we would have already been like, what time is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What time is this?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's time for the first segment any and.
Speaker 4: It was brought to you by Builders are Moms and Builders are Mothers dot Com.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Builders are Mothers i Com. Love you, guys. Somebody go back after this on Event.
Speaker 1: D.
Speaker 11: Tommy's here, Tommy's here here, Oh Tommy, Oh Tommy.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, I could go out there and show you what I do from my big boy job. Yeah, it's all exposed out there. Yeah, I'll show it to you guys.
Speaker 7: Care it all you have a little movement from the elevator to the studio.
Speaker 2: No, but like, it's cool to see that it's so open over there.
Speaker 7: I know, so the what is that? That is the east side of the building. Yeah, for the last twenty plus years, the performance studio and some of these other studios have had shades or blinds or curtains blocking that entire view. And now they've knocked down all these walls, ripped down all these curtains, and you're like, that was the view we could have had for two decades. What were we doing? It's so nice, it's so nice, so much better.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what they're gonna do it.
Speaker 8: I don't know, look at it. Done it twenty years ago. It's fantastic. We were talking. What were we talking about? Right before break?
Speaker 7: I'll sell you bulls And then we were trying to figure out where that sound bite's from.
Speaker 2: Zack still figuring it out.
Speaker 12: I feel like you're an idiot.
Speaker 8: We loaded it in in twenty eighteen. It might be from a news story. Maybe it's not from a movie, a TV show.
Speaker 2: The free solo. Of course, that's what you wanted to talk.
Speaker 8: He's ever number three up there, No, with your life on the line, he has to.
Speaker 2: I don't think he has to. Nobody that No, I don't think he has to. Don't think he has you have that much like exhilaration. I don't think he has to, Yes, he does. It's like when a tourist caffeine, like after the show here I got I don't think.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's not zero percent, but it's very close to zero percent.
Speaker 8: I bet he has not during Maybe it's the top of the climb where he's like, what if he.
Speaker 2: Did on Netflix?
Speaker 7: Man, well, would be your favorite thing to watch?
Speaker 3: Nobody cares. Don't you understand that?
Speaker 2: I love going through all of them? You guys want to do that?
Speaker 7: Maybe we should just do that just to piss the bosses off. Yeah, so good, we don't. We don't listen to them anyway, We really don't got mad.
Speaker 2: Are you really into this? Huh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He loves it. Yeah, like a dollar a bowl according to him. Thank you too?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah they're good. Yeah yeah it really ruined the today big melt down. That's great though. Yeah yeah here it is. Yeah all right, yeah they're yeah, they're fine. Yeah. It's like yogurt, isn't it. Yeah? Yeah that's good. I like the crunch. I do it kind of like cleans your system out, doesn't it. Yeah? Yeah, you're about twenty more of them, but yeah, why don't you climb the mountain and see if you dumple you're halfway up? Are you regular? Yeah? Yeah, it's extra large. Oh all my insides are feeling better from last week.
Speaker 4: If you guys remember, oh yeah we yeah, Well, I mean you got all the poisonous, all.
Speaker 2: The candy, yeah, evacuated. Yeah. How was it going home to the party with all the candy there?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you know how I try to give it up for lent? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I ended up eating it on that the day I what about the candy? So you lasted like four days, five days till Galentine's Day?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then kind of went through the rollodext of stuff I hadn't eaten yet.
Speaker 2: So I'm giving that up. Now? How about the candy? A retroactive? A retroactive giving it up? A retroactive length give up? Yeah that's so, what do you want now? What did you give up? I'm at pizza right now, right now, you're pizza, pizza, pizza. Forty days no pizza. So we'll see, we'll see how long ago.
Speaker 10: And then at the end, if I just don't do anything, I'll be like, well I was trying to be nicer than people.
Speaker 4: What was was pizza. Is pizza something you eat a lot?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, not necessarily that you're giving up, just like me giving up going for a run.
Speaker 2: I used to give up like pizza candy. I used to do three and then I was just knocked down to one. Now I just kind of go and see what I don't do. You don't go to do?
Speaker 8: You know, obviously I'm not very religious, but I should jump in on this as well. For the next forty days, I'm going to give up hanging out with friends.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think I just got a flash. By the way, is it the gentleman who just passed away?
Speaker 9: I don't know who this is actually, but you found it. I did find it, and it is that show I was talking about, all right.
Speaker 2: I was telling you about The break.
Speaker 9: Uh alex Ink starring Zach Braff. I don't think it lasted long what, never even heard of it?
Speaker 12: But I don't know do you? I feel like you're an.
Speaker 7: It's that guy, Oh, the guy from the Sopranos. Let's see, Oh whoever that guy is that? Yeah, Michael Imperial, Yeah, that's sure.
Speaker 2: That's it. How do you guys? I've never seen that. I don't know, man, so you listen to it.
Speaker 9: It's a network it was a network TV show for about a season.
Speaker 2: That could be me then?
Speaker 8: Could it have been one of those things where like the prep Service gave us drops that we and you just thought it was perfect and we never watched it.
Speaker 2: Could be it does, and so it's probably terrible, Darry, what is wrong with Zach Broth? Do you like Zach Brath?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I do. He loves os I e bowls. Oh, then he's fine. But what about don't you like Garden State the movie? I do not, No one of those.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: I just don't like it.
Speaker 4: Did you lose that one?
Speaker 2: If you know what I mean? No, I just don't like it.
Speaker 7: When it first came out, seam Bear was obsessed with it, and I'm like, this is not good. And he watched it religiously like every day. I'm like, buddy, that movie sucks. You gotta stop watching it. He loves it, so I despise it. So you hate Zach Brath?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Why don't know? Trying Scrubs looks like I've never seen it, looks terrible.
Speaker 4: He lost that one?
Speaker 2: I did? I did him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I just think Zach Brath sucks. Worry about it. We get it, we get it.
Speaker 4: There's certain things I can't either.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 10: I know, Papa, he's married to that girl that was in that scary way.
Speaker 2: I don't even know to figure it out. Scary movie.
Speaker 10: That's scary movie that came out with Harry Styles recently, and they all lived in it looked like they all lived in like the same type of home. And then we realized like they all like.
Speaker 2: Tricked them into sleeping down there.
Speaker 7: Remember this, Oh yeah, oh Midsummer very similar to.
Speaker 10: Both those, but there was like a new one that came out, and Harry Styles was a husband in it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, Darling, that's the one.
Speaker 10: The girl in that that was quick whatever that was, whatever girl that is, I think it is Florence, I think.
Speaker 2: Anymore. Oh perfect, that's great, awesome.
Speaker 10: I like Florence Pugh, and like Sabrina Carpenter and then Hayden Patinier.
Speaker 2: They all looks you're talking about.
Speaker 8: They all look about two feet all to beetlejuice towers over most of them.
Speaker 2: Lawrence pu Hey, if you guys heard that new think about beat. It's the juice the whole time.
Speaker 13: There's no chance it could be said there's no chance, but there's like this huge theory that Beats all been made up. Then he's like totally normal and like there's no way, no way, I know there's a huge theory online I would do I went down a bad rabbit hole about it.
Speaker 8: The other way, if if Beetlejuice on and off, the air of Howard Stern has all been just a roost, it's a bit. Yeah, it's the greatest prestige long play of all time because it looks like it's twenty four hours a day that he stays in character. There's no way that Fred, You're good, Yeah, no kidding, right, I mean it's it's that's just wrong.
Speaker 2: It's got to be internet. Yeah, it's it's wrong. And I love Beat.
Speaker 8: If not, I mean, I don't think Beat's ever been in a movie outside of Private Parts. But if that, even though that's out on film, give him all the Academy Awards, because then it's the greatest acting job I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: How is that movie? Is it good? Is it worth a watch?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Outstandings?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, yeah, you get to see you know how he became Howard?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that?
Speaker 7: I love Howard I assume it's like ninety five percent accurate.
Speaker 2: Sure, they took some liberties a little bit cool.
Speaker 8: It's essentially his story from small time radio to the top of the pile.
Speaker 2: What do you think you make a movie?
Speaker 7: You guys make a movie. Sauce wants to make it about the I E. Bowl Trade? Yeah, what do you think Private Parts is? On the good old Rotten It was well received. I bet it's like in the seventies, yes, seventy five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, really, Yeah, it's good. Yeah, it's very good. Yeah, it's outstanding. I can't believe I haven't seen it, Thomas, No, do you know what it's I'll find it. I'll find it this weekend.
Speaker 8: Like where it's streams. Yeah, it's a good question. I don't think I've ever seen it on.
Speaker 2: Anywhere.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, it's definitely my it has it? Is it? It's Amazon? You can find it anywhere? Yeah, would an Amazon be Let's see if it's on a Prime video?
Speaker 2: Prime Video? There you go? Okay, rent? Yeah, I was gonna say Prime's got everything, but you got to buy a rent.
Speaker 8: Hold on for Since we're talking TV quickly and Prime and whatnot, your thoughts on the season finale of A Night of the Seven Kingdom felt.
Speaker 2: Quick to me, quick end. But I absolutely loved it.
Speaker 10: I mean, the fifth episode is one of the best up.
Speaker 2: We've texted about it. It's a I want to put it on. I might put on my Mount rushmore of time thrown episodes. It's in that conversation it is, it's like that memory. It was fantastic.
Speaker 10: But what I what I loved yesterday was you guys trying to remember, like who's who?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I feel the same way. I like study like lineage trees. I believe that stuff, like I just look.
Speaker 4: But it's so cool it is, I agree with you. And how does he have all that in his head?
Speaker 2: I don't get it?
Speaker 10: And like he's the one guy that got to ask everybody like he's it's just his mastermind.
Speaker 2: But uh, do you guys know the Briann of Tarth relationship, the Shield bit? You're talking about the shield So Briann of.
Speaker 10: Tart, you know the really girl that amazons that almost beats the hound? Uh that dunk in the tall?
Speaker 2: Is her grandpa?
Speaker 10: See?
Speaker 4: That would make sense? Is he related to the to the the wolf?
Speaker 2: The wolf? What was his name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I know it's Briann of Tarth.
Speaker 7: So like, so because somebody online was saying that Dunk's shield, she ends up using that symbol or that shield or something as well. Yeah, Anthony, yeah, like he might would have never caught that if I had.
Speaker 2: So he's the grandpa.
Speaker 4: Okay, interesting, I'm obsessed now. So I started re listening to the book you know that Egg and Dunk, and I started Game of Thrones and watched three episodes.
Speaker 2: Yes nothing, nothing again.
Speaker 10: Now, well, you're gonna realize, like the Barathians are around in the first couple episodes and you don't even realize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, completely, you don't even realize them.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, what about last night when uh uh, you weren't with me last night?
Speaker 5: So I was.
Speaker 4: Sorry when he talks about the White Walkers for the first time. I didn't realize they mentioned that of them that early in the in the show.
Speaker 2: Oh, first episode.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I didn't realize that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes it. Yeah, it changes everything.
Speaker 10: You don't get it until you go back because you're just trying to take so much in and the first time you watch it, and like the second, third, fourth, fifth.
Speaker 2: Is just I'm super excited. I'm glad the greatest show of all times? Still ye front Page Sports. In a second, Tommy Olsen's.
Speaker 8: Here, Ben Lieber later, this is the power to a morning show on the fan.
Speaker 4: So I've done some slouthing.
Speaker 2: There's been slouthing happening over here.
Speaker 4: So I found the actual drop in our prep service, and the prep service loaded that drop in on October first of twenty eighteen. And then I looked back at Alex's ink and that show ran in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: So that's it. It's just it's got to be it. I don't know, it's just a drop that I loaded down. So do we need it? Still?
Speaker 12: When you talk? I feel like you're a need now?
Speaker 2: Should we get rid of it?
Speaker 4: It's part of power Triple?
Speaker 2: Literally, I feel like you guys hit that a lot.
Speaker 7: Do you like the new one that we got Tommy from Revenge of the Nerds, which one this bit nobody cares?
Speaker 3: Don't you understand that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean rip Robert Carrody. Yeah. So do you guys have to delete stuff? Yeah? No, we just have nothing else to talk about. So we're just killing time. Yeah, that's what time is it time for?
Speaker 4: You didn't know that I see bowls.
Speaker 10: I just say, what's your number one of all time? But drop button bar it's hard, or if you had to rank the.
Speaker 2: One of them, it's hard.
Speaker 8: No, I mean it's for me, it's not even close to the button that I've personally hit the most times in the power art of history is the Christian Bale.
Speaker 2: Oh good, that is coming up on that climbing the charts. That's a huge bitch. Mine is probably amazing.
Speaker 7: Hot rods got yeah, or saying the Beaver, Yeah, I've certainly not.
Speaker 4: I don't find a lot of reason to use it, but I love a lot of just because it's so.
Speaker 2: Apropos nothing pretty good. Yeah, the whole Rosie page could go down. Yeah, you could do a whole segment on them.
Speaker 8: Well, like Zactly has said, there's hundreds and literally hundreds of them, to the point where it's like we're running out of space and there's just so.
Speaker 2: Many that are just sitting there quietly.
Speaker 8: We don't even know they're there anymore because they're not on the actual pages.
Speaker 2: They're just in the archives.
Speaker 9: And we just were talking about this because we're obviously we're doing a lot of changes around the station.
Speaker 2: And one of them eventually will be.
Speaker 9: A new system, our new system that runs that Marshol's new button bar system, et cetera. And you're going to be shocked to find out that there is no easy way of importing or exporting.
Speaker 2: So are you kidding?
Speaker 9: There will be a time in which we will be tasked with basically downloading or dubbing every single one of those here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why were there? Are you nuts?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: Like that doesn't work for a show like us. Change Oh Boy.
Speaker 4: To something that's harder from something that we are using. Why would they do that?
Speaker 9: And if you if you are going to do that, I think maybe having you know, it wouldn't be that difficult for the people who code the stuff to code a way to where you can do a bulk export to the new system. But from what I've been told, there is none of that, and there's no way to do basically it was told to start.
Speaker 4: Now it's time to start raking the beach.
Speaker 2: I mean honestly, but like was.
Speaker 10: In your whole show based on timing like foul, that's not an exaggeration.
Speaker 2: Thousands of so music after Oh Boy? It would take forever. That's stupid. Now they're going to take away the button bar well.
Speaker 9: There will be a button bar, but it just we have to scratch download every single Thank god.
Speaker 4: It's like the the lady who owned the Indians in the Major League has bought iHeartRadio. What are we trying to make us lose so she can sell the whole g D thing?
Speaker 2: Oh God for you, my God, my God. Again, maybe this is the perfect button.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares. Don't you understand that?
Speaker 2: See what nobody cares?
Speaker 4: The button is but it's insensitive right now.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen Fury the movie? Yeah, Fury, great man, he's talking.
Speaker 10: No, so like the very right now, Like they just get shot at by mortars and they're sitting in a tank and they barely move and they just go best fing job in the world and they just start laughing at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's maybink. I just go with that attitude that it's like it can't get worse. Somebody called bonus.
Speaker 4: I'm trying real hard to remember that the earth keeps spinning and it really doesn't care whether I'm happy or sad, so I should just giggle about it all. Then these sons of bitches.
Speaker 2: I watch you again for the rest of my whole life. Literally on fantastic.
Speaker 4: Literally, they just say, hmm, what can we do to make their lives worse? What can we do to make it so they can't?
Speaker 2: I know what it is.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 2: That, Sauce.
Speaker 8: None of this would have happened if you just would have gone and gotten a waffle and called it a day.
Speaker 2: You had to bring in a sweet ass.
Speaker 5: Bowl.
Speaker 2: Now, I didn't what keep that change the anim last.
Speaker 9: Time we'll hear that we could put Christmas music on and do you know do you guys know yesterday?
Speaker 4: Do you know that yesterday? Because I know what we have to do now, this is what we've been reduced to. When the show ends, it becomes the Summer Olympics. To get it to one of the two working recording studios so that we can do the work we have to do after the show. Well, I funny never thought this would happen. Lost a foot race to Sauce to the score.
Speaker 2: Sorry I'm taking it out on you.
Speaker 4: And I lost a foot race to Corey down to the Vikings Pride studio down there, So I was forced to use one of these sons of bitches here down the day.
Speaker 2: Right without headphones. Well, I had headphones with one ear.
Speaker 4: Oh perfect, and a computer that would go like this, hey, this is hockey.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 4: It kept like defragging itself in the middle of my commercials. It took me an hour to do two commercials because the damn computer kept shutting itself off. Meanwhile, I had people from k you be looking in the studio like, hey, you're in my studio, and trust me, I was not in the right mood at that point. Right, why do you guys forget? And I'm talking to you.
Speaker 2: iHeart radio. We're still trying to make you money. We are making you a ton of money.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm just trying to do my job. Don't take away my skid steer and then demand I build a hole.
Speaker 8: So you know what that means, right, Yeah, my god, what's a skid steer. It's like a backo, like it'll plant in and then dig.
Speaker 4: You can't say the word, but thank you for trying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm on your side.
Speaker 4: I know you are. Yeah, I'd like to see you play a concert. I feel like a sex worker and they keep telling me things I can't put inside me.
Speaker 2: What was the thing from yesterday? Maniac dilator? Dilator? Please go to the extras. I get her right, Yeah, I agree, thanks Tom.
Speaker 8: Well, that button's going away. We're gonna forget to load it in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what about Rosy laughing, We'll forget to put it in there. Do they honestly think for one second I'm gonna stay after the show and load in thousands of sound bites that I've loaded in for the last.
Speaker 2: Twenty five years. They want us to fail. I'm not going to do that. I can't.
Speaker 4: I think they want us to fail because, you know what, they don't have to give us if we fail, right, you know what, They've made it harder for us to attain sure, they made it almost impossible, and now they're taking away everything that makes our show good. You wait and see, they're gonna say one day we're gonna walk in. They're gonna be like, you gotta do the show without microphones. We're gonna be well, like, that's physically impossible, sir, Yeah, well figure it out. You guys are supposed to be pros. Eat my butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, eat his button.
Speaker 8: And by the way, in three or four months, think how hard it is going to be for Saucy to the show without his precious little Losa e bowl.
Speaker 2: I can't afford that. I can't do it without my granola crunch.
Speaker 7: Woh okay, come back to my stupid I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to make it about you, trying to blame you. I don't want your lit I feel again.
Speaker 10: Select all in transport and I doesn't feel like you just send them up.
Speaker 2: To the cloud.
Speaker 9: Well, the cloud was not invented when the system that we have right now is in there or was was deployed.
Speaker 2: So can't you just select all, throw them to the cloud, bring it back down?
Speaker 4: Rosie would let me do his podcast?
Speaker 7: Have you seen our well not failed by December? I don't think he talks to you anymore.
Speaker 4: He's out saving the cities.
Speaker 8: No, he's doing common show though. Yeah, he's doing his part.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yesterday they were talking about football, vikings, quarterbacks and stuff.
Speaker 2: I was listening anybody get ripped? That was only half listening. Mersh was getting work done right, you know you can then on the bod So you were hammering it listening. Are you still riding your row machine? No?
Speaker 8: Almost never. That's hard, man, that's a hard workout the peloton. But man, the rowing machines are paying the ass. It sucks it does suck.
Speaker 2: It's hard. It's it looks so easy.
Speaker 8: You're like, oh, you just sit there and write, pretend row, how hard can this be? And after about four minutes you're like, just kill.
Speaker 7: Me, right, Even if you're going at an easy it's so hard.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It works your back. You can kind of.
Speaker 8: I know it's supposed to be super good for you, but man, it's just like I can't. I'm not in shape to do that.
Speaker 4: It's hard, man, you know, trying to emulate Kevin Spacey and House of Cards.
Speaker 2: I get it. Oh yeah, Jesus, I forgot about that.
Speaker 10: Should we all like so whatever it might be coming up in November, right or wherever? Should we all like try to get really jacked up for that.
Speaker 2: Takes we go to like the pool or the pools won't be open.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna spend all my time trying to get jacked something.
Speaker 7: But Tommy, if you want to just find a room to all take our shirts off, that's fine too.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 2: So fantastic.
Speaker 4: I've been working hard. I want to show you what I got going on.
Speaker 10: Yeah, center, But like, but like we should have like a pool party that day, right, Ben?
Speaker 2: And stop you start with Ben. Yeah, what's going on? Anyone else? Anyone else? Or just is he invited?
Speaker 4: You know, we got till November. He's got a lot of ice I E.
Speaker 2: Balls.
Speaker 4: He might be ripped by then.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. No, I'll be uh tubby. I agree. Oh Tom oh.
Speaker 10: Tom, Hey, thanks for saying French this week.
Speaker 8: Car welcome, You're welcome. That's good, You're welcome. Oh that was Front Page Sports. We'll do when we come back. We didn't get to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got We got all kinds of audio to go over with Ben Lever today, man, all kinds of persisk. In fact, there's one there's one soundbody from rob Berzinski that I didn't hear Gertsey and Brero discuss. I didn't read it in the paper or whatever, you know, and I didn't even hear uh pa bring up like make a big deal. I think it's a huge deal. One thing Rob Razinski said that I don't think anybody's paying a country to and I think it might send uh uh what's his name Paul over there? Down by another I s I E ball and just choke that some bitch down Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, also in the next two and a half hours.
Speaker 8: Let's start saying goodbye to some of these buttons that we're never going to reload in play.
Speaker 7: Goodbye le, Goodbye buddy, bye bye, goodbye career.
Speaker 4: Goodbye everything. I've spent my adult life trying to build no interest in what's going.
Speaker 2: On Catherine our hair? Oh last time we're playing that, but more of the power to All right, welcome back. So uh, everything's cool. Here we go. Let's Facebook.
Speaker 9: Let's time now for on paid sports presented by Holiday Station Store.
Speaker 2: Holiday Station Stores, Tommy Yelson, I know you love holiday. Holiday.
Speaker 8: You can go get three for six fifty when it comes to twenty ounce Coca Cola products at Holiday our friends at Holiday for three for six fifty, you can mix imagine any flavors of Coca Cola twenty ounce bottles you want, Sprite, Diet Coke, Coke.
Speaker 2: What do you want? Three for six fifty for a limited time at Holiday Day, Holiday, all time, all time.
Speaker 8: All right, Tommy, let's let's start with this. Yeah, I am I'm not willing to wager. I'm just not no, come on. But according to multiple people, I don't follow up closely. But according to a couple of Twitter people, a couple of people on the old email tonight apparently Madam Meadi versus Shsago Lakes. Hell, Yeah, your squad Moda Meati versus my squad Chicago Lakes. I think it's Section finals, Section finals.
Speaker 2: So the winner of Moda Meadi's Chicago goes to State. Yeah, come on, Core, how about how about a Caney act? Then canne act.
Speaker 10: Or or most lo extra Toast give you a goal and a half, So I gotta win by two goals.
Speaker 2: I assume you're the favorite. Correct, we gotta be. I don't know. I love how neither one of us have done any research. You're like, come on, it's Chisago. We gotta be a two goals So two goals is how we saucing now usually do it?
Speaker 10: Two goals is a push if I win by one goal?
Speaker 2: The lines too.
Speaker 8: How about we just make it a Caniac and it's straight up. I don't even I'm not even asking for goals. I believe in my squad caniacts straight up. I have Chicago, you have mine.
Speaker 2: You have to go together in Vegas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, deal, deal, deal Caniac, No slacks or toast winning team in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Pull your hands up. But if it's in Vegas, that means Dob has to go with let me think about it.
Speaker 7: Or how about mann Ings whoever buys a tap that could be well, we got to make that happen. Why did it fall apart again?
Speaker 2: This year?
Speaker 8: I found the one that I was available on. Oh something like that.
Speaker 2: You know, you had to go to the game. First time I've ever bought in season tickets? Oh you did it. I feel like I'm a grown up.
Speaker 8: How have you not had season tickets? It seems like you go to every game? Yeah, usually you just go one at a time.
Speaker 2: Huh, you weasel my hands don't interesting? All right? Well either way? Book?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, I love straight up Chicago moda meat ice for a yep, uh for a caniac in Vegas.
Speaker 2: The next time you and I are both there at the same time, any chance you drive to the East Side and go to the game with me tonight? Going skiing with the kiddo? Zero percent? Don't blame me. It sounds way better. Anyways. We have cheese curves there, so good. Then that's sad.
Speaker 8: Like I'm gonna go ski with my daughter tonight. It's gonna be awesome. It's gonna be perfect weather, and I should be.
Speaker 2: Excited for that. All I can think about is in about twelve hours, I'm having cheese curse. So take that.
Speaker 7: You're tell them what should I not have?
Speaker 2: Cheese?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Whatever you want, man. The Wild.
Speaker 7: They're back at it tonight at Colorado at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: The Wild.
Speaker 8: They're now third in the Western Conference because both Colorado, who's already ahead of US one, and Dallas won as well. So in the Western Conference, the Colorado Avalanche have eighty five points, Dallas has seventy nine, and the Wild have seventy eight. Because the Avs won four to two over the Mammoth, all six goals scored in the second period, and then Dallas beat the Kraken four to one. Dallas has won seven straight, so I know the Wild of one five straight. They haven't played since feb fourth, so I think we all forget that they technically have a five game winning streak. But Dallas has now won seven straight hockey games.
Speaker 2: Did they have about twenty to thirty games left? Just like basketball? YEP, somewhere in that RANGEEP.
Speaker 7: Okay, so we're like in it, Yeah, we're right, Oh yeahs are good.
Speaker 2: And the trade deadline I think is Oh, are we selling out to do something? The trade does a week from tomorrow. We'll see I been good morning, Ben, good morning, good morning. Who are we talking about? We're making big trade?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: The Wild still have rumors of swinging big. But we'll see the Wild.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they don't have a lot of assets, but people still think Billy G's got something up his sleeve.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 14: God, that's exciting. It is done with the whole Hughesy thing.
Speaker 2: You never know. God, it'd be cool.
Speaker 8: Both of our teams are gonna be good in playoffs, I think. So would you rather have the Wolves gun to your head? I mean we'll go further about the gun to his head? Sorry, yeah, you mean who would I? Who would I want.
Speaker 2: To finger gun to your head? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean, I like, I'm on basketball guy, So I would rather have the Wolves win. But man, I love playoff hockey so much. It's so fun. So a Wild deep run would be outstanding. Do you think the parade would go.
Speaker 2: From here to Saint Paul for the for the Wild? Or probably yea? God imagine cover in that live get out of the fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean the coolest one I was just going through the rolodex of the teams in my head, and then I just forgot we're having Ryan Jefferson in like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I forgot hell yeah from Florida. Oh. I was trying to put the twins in my head, Like where would I put the twins? Yeah? And then I was like, oh, that's right, we're talking to Ryan in like thirty minutes. Good dude.
Speaker 14: You know the worst thing about playoff basketball and playoff hockey, it goes all the way to June.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they take It's like, you know, it's it's super exciting, but like it's kind of exhausting, Like, can we just get this thing going and get this thing over with plays? Like we get to the NBA Final and can we get to the Stanley Cup please? At least didn't you guys start like a year ago.
Speaker 7: Or you could do what a lot of people do, which is check out the other ten months and then just lock in for those two months, right, because the NBA playoffs, when they're trying really hard, is pretty fun.
Speaker 2: I would have hockey's ten out of ten. Yeah.
Speaker 7: If the NBA file, sorry Hawk, If the NBA Finals goes seven games games, it will end June nineteenth.
Speaker 14: Gross, Yeah, that's just yeah, it's too long.
Speaker 2: It's like the fourth of July, June nineteen. God, that's so far.
Speaker 7: But the draft is the week after, which Hawk does love he loves the NBA Draft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet on it instead.
Speaker 7: June nineteenth, that's four.
Speaker 2: Months from now. Yeah, no, thanks. How many season tickets did you get? Just too? Just too? Yeah? So who's the other one? Me and says, oh you and what about go for football season tickets? I was really proud of myself. Man. I felt like a grown up. Yeah cool. I didn't think a guy like you needed to buy tickets. I mean so it was more like supporting. Right.
Speaker 10: It's like all alumni, you're one text away from getting in for free. Like every alumni has that, and uh, I've been doing that.
Speaker 2: The last five years. I was just like, I want to, you know, give what happens. What happens about? How do you sit next to schmoll or big Ed. It's more or less just to get in.
Speaker 10: I probably won't sit in them at all the whole season, because that that's walk and talk.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, you guys, come to a game with me, I'll show you the best time in your life. I believe standing in the end zone and have like the best game ever. So that that's where my seats are, like right there, do you know the open end zone is? Of course, that's cool, dude. And then yeah, yeah, you know where the open side is? Yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah, and that's your bar. So then yeah, so then you got drinks right there.
Speaker 10: But then you're part of the m clubs, like the alumni thing and you can get like hard liquor in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fantastic, that's great, good for you. It works so great. No, it's super fun. It's a beautiful fall day there is pretty pretty hard hard to be It's September day there where it's like kind of hot. I'll tell you guys something off air. October twenty fourth, we play in Iowa. I got to tell you guys something interesting. We've got something.
Speaker 8: I've been around that stadium a million times. I've only been in it once.
Speaker 7: Or your wedding only time I've ever been inside of that stadium. Really yep, heavy cupcakes, Chef Zero, I had donuts.
Speaker 2: I didn't have cupcakes. Did I have a donut at your wedding? I don't remember. Probably they're from Cub Cub Donuts elite. Very Yeah. We were talking about this earlier this week.
Speaker 8: Almost all of the grocery stores in town have elite bakeries now across the board.
Speaker 2: Hard to theseus Jerry's now yet always crowded target, so they're all good.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's a the Jerry's and Woodbury also owns the Jerry or the Cub in Woodbury.
Speaker 2: So they have the same donuts. Oh yeah, I just found that out the other day. Bakery. Big day for you, Big day, Big day.
Speaker 7: We'll do what really matters after this. Ben Leber is here, Tommy Elson is here. We talked to Ryan Jeffers from Florida in about thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: This is the Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 9: We all had that one teacher who believed in us show your gratitude with Thank the Teacher powered by donors Shoes, that a public school teacher to win five thousand dollars for their classroom this week. If you want to give a shout out to Eileen Jenny Guess, a special education teacher at Carver Elementary School, nominated a teacher to think today at iHeartRadio dot com slash Teachers.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank your teachers. Thank you all all right, so.
Speaker 8: We do well, what really matters? Let's learn something? Benjamin, right, Yeah, learn something? Always Ovo Lasick and Lens brings you what really matters?
Speaker 2: Go get lasik at Ovo.
Speaker 7: From doctor Marks loban Off and doctor David Whiting, Life changing lasik at Ovo.
Speaker 2: Go do it. Let's go.
Speaker 7: All right, let's start with this. I it's kind of embarrassing, right.
Speaker 2: I do sports talk radio technically, even though we don't talk a lot of sports on this show. I never watched The Last Dance. Oh right, there's oh my god. Yeah, I never got through it.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, but it's better than Thrones, right, so true, there's no answer, Tommy.
Speaker 7: It's so good. It's unbelievable. So I don't I haven't watched a lot of documentaries on Jordan.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I lived through it.
Speaker 8: I loved it, right, Like, I know, that's a bad reason to not watch a documentary, because documentaries can still be great even it's something you're very familiar with. Don't want to be hypocritical. I've definitely seen documentaries on things that I've lived through. However, I've never done like a deep dive into documentaries about MJ. But I don't think I had ever heard this until yesterday. Have you guys seen the Black Mamba story in the last twenty four hours?
Speaker 2: Yes? Which one Who's the Black Mamba? Kobe?
Speaker 7: Kobe, Kobe. It was supposed to be Michael Jordan. What In spring of two thousand and three, Nike was pitching the Black Mamba campaign to Michael Jordan when Nike found out something that MJ apparently wanted to be secret because he was the ultimate competitor, right stare you in the eyes and like he's afraid of nothing. He's Michael Jordan, well apparently like me and like a lot of other people, terrified of snakes. So when they pitched him, we want this, this Black Mamba campaign. We're gonna do the shoes, like this is gonna be your like, your new identity, and this is a three. This is at the end of his his basketball career, but you're gonna be Black Mamba. And MG is like, scrap the whole thing. I need something else. I'm not doing snakes.
Speaker 8: Fast forward, Kobe Bryant sees the movie kill Bill where they reference the Black Mamba, loves the movie, then reads up on the snake and the attribute to the snake and says, quote, this is a perfect description of how.
Speaker 2: I would want my game to be.
Speaker 8: So then Nike's like, well, then we'll just make Kobe the Black Mamba because you like kill Bill, you like the snake bit, so you're Black Mamba. So Black Mamba was supposed to be Michael Jordan yesterday.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 14: It's like it's like naming your your child like Louie or something like that, and then and then by the time as a teenager're like, there's no other all the other names that we thought about, right, it's not it doesn't fit.
Speaker 7: Like Louie is the name, right, The only black mom is Kobe's. He was supposed to be Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't It wouldn't make sense. I wouldn't like it.
Speaker 10: Who knew Nike had that big a power to like full marketing, Like I just thought.
Speaker 2: I thought Black Mama just kind of happened. I didn't know that was fully.
Speaker 8: I also thought it was just kind of organically came out. I don't remember when it started when. Like to me, like in my mind, Kobe's been Black Mamba from day one. But if you go back it's like, well, of course he wasn't the black mom in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Right, car. You know what this proves. It just proves we all get influenced by everything. It's all the AI it is. It's crazy. That's a cool story. I would have never known that.
Speaker 8: But I just love that he he didn't want anybody to know that he was afraid of snakes, so it's like, we can't even Yeah, like they kept it a secret of why.
Speaker 2: He wasn't the black Mamba. He didn't want anybody to know.
Speaker 14: You think Matthew did the same thing. Do you think he went back and researched honey Badger and was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm totally the honey badger unless he was, Unless he's like, no, I don't want badgers.
Speaker 7: Maybe I could never go high eye with a badger. But at least that one was organic, right, Because he didn't name himself. That was from that viral clip, right, that why it went viral.
Speaker 2: Was it not? No?
Speaker 7: I just think they called him that before I think he started. I think, if I read it right, because he was the guy the Vikings were interested in.
Speaker 2: I think he was called that in high school.
Speaker 7: Really I think so because I always this could be one hundred percent wrong when we used to play that button. In fact, I can find it quickly that there was that viral guy. Yeah, the Honeybatger, it takes what it wants like that was a big deal on the internet because people thought that that play by play of the Honey Badger was so funny. And then when Tyrone Matthew was kicking ASCI at LSU, was like, well, he takes whatever he wants.
Speaker 2: He just takes the ball.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I thought that was an organic way of saying, well, he's basically the honey Badger.
Speaker 2: He just takes the ball whenever he wants it.
Speaker 10: And I thought that he dyed his hair and I was like, honey was like yellow, and I swear that's what it was.
Speaker 7: When was that video because he he was given the he was given the name by the LSU defensive coordinator in twenty eleven. Yeah, see then I think that's the I think I think I'm right here, but somebody.
Speaker 2: If I'm from the viral clip, maybe.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, he died. Tommy's right. He dyed his hair to resemble the patches on a honey Badger's back.
Speaker 2: God, he was good. He was so good.
Speaker 10: I don't care, honey Badger, don't give it, just takes what it wants.
Speaker 2: He was Domino.
Speaker 10: The Guinness Book of World Records has the most fearless.
Speaker 2: Animal in all of the Animal Kingdom. It really doesn't give a sh it, just takes what it wants. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 4: It was on this date and what year do you guys believe? Nike received the patent four waffle soul trainers invented in a waffle iron.
Speaker 14: Oh gosh, I remember getting the East Bay waffle track shoes.
Speaker 2: Man was his favorite. Sweet. It was the coolest thing in the world, the coolest.
Speaker 4: Wow, I haven't done of that year.
Speaker 2: Sweet ninety four.
Speaker 10: Do you have a picture of him a hogs Daddy because I don't even know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Eighty nine?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, Oh my gosh, sixteen.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 4: On February twenty sixth of nineteen seventy four, Nike received the US patent first waffle trader running shoes. Nike co founder Bill Bauerman invented the now iconic soles and a waffle iron over breakfast delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would eat that shoe. You would need waffles because you're too busy with your famle before before hear Jordan's and just do it.
Speaker 4: Nike was a small sneaker company founded at the University of Organ Bill Bowerman and was the coach of the Organ track team and Phil Knight, one.
Speaker 2: Of his runners.
Speaker 4: Were unsatisfied with available running footwear, they tinkered with the shoes to make them lighter and faster, replacing canvas and leather uppers with nylon and adding a distinctive wedged heel.
Speaker 8: No, Tommy, you just mentioned your buying season tickets to your bought season needs to help you know sports, a team and be a part of the Gopher culture. The thing you need to do is do what Phil Knight did or what Mark Cuban did is get crazy rich and then make an actual impact.
Speaker 2: That would help.
Speaker 8: So you got to come up with something quickly and then like, it'll be Tommy Olsen a memorial stadium.
Speaker 2: God, that'd be cool, wouldn't it.
Speaker 14: So happened at Texas Tech with that former football player. He's the one that's funding all this stuff at Texas Tech.
Speaker 2: What was he doing? Oil or something? Oil and gas? He started his own oil and gas company out of college.
Speaker 14: He was a former player, and so he just unloads everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's billions.
Speaker 2: Man, should be you up here? Hey, what am I going to do? Think of something? Man, come up with a waffle shoe. Let's go, man, outside of only fans. We got some ideas. I got a better idea for you. I is shoes, frozen shoes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, why are we going outside of only like we know that's like the first choice.
Speaker 2: You know, well you all heard my ideas only fans? Yes, what is it? I don't remember naked past sets?
Speaker 10: And then you send your team's helmets. Yeah, and I'm snapping diadohs.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 7: One of the cutest things that's ever happened is off the air. Even you sincerely asked us, do you think teams would send me merch?
Speaker 2: And we we we.
Speaker 8: As calmly and as politely as possible, said Tommy. There's no chance the Carolina Panthers are sending you a helmet so you can bend over and do naked past set.
Speaker 10: If they sent like a Miami dolphin's jockstraps, not happening.
Speaker 2: It's not happening. No, they're not doing it? Do you m?
Speaker 14: And since when have you seen a branded jockstrap? Did you guys have Gophers jockstraps? Were they like Gopher color? Was there an M on your jockstrap?
Speaker 2: I mean no, well on a compression shorts maybe they have on.
Speaker 9: This is the idea, though, this is how you're going to the Gopher program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you would just hot and then pass it. Yeah, and then just little Tea's bouncing around. M what are you snapping? I'm buying, I'll sign or or I think a whole nother line is licensed. Didos. That's a good care. That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: So like when they ask for your driver's license.
Speaker 10: Like, uh, Carolina panthers?
Speaker 2: Right? Why the panther?
Speaker 10: Do you guys?
Speaker 2: Have you guys see them?
Speaker 7: You see those wallets where there's a there's a Batman.
Speaker 8: Stencil cutout, so when you push your I D through it, your face goes right into the Batman mask.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the lamest thing ever. But I'm like, god, man, I'm a douchebag. Do I want one of these? That's do I want a Batman wallet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's a great idea.
Speaker 8: I wonder if I get naked and do Passe's if somebody from Batman will send me a wallet.
Speaker 9: I like, how I like the license dido idea, Tommy said, I think like like he imagined, like a commercial after your team wins the championship.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty six National Champion Commemorative.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but again, then the problem is the losing team has to send all the like the throwaway didoes to some third world country.
Speaker 4: You won the championship. Where are you going, Tommy? I'm going to sex World.
Speaker 2: Ye, rip to sex World. Rip is right?
Speaker 14: I mean, if you think there's a lot of didos being thrown on the field right now, imagine the team.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that, so true?
Speaker 4: Give him ideas.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're just like sexy license lingerie.
Speaker 2: Tommy's like, that's my job to collect all. Yeah, I'll get off, don't don't. I got it, I got it. He keeps picking them up and then they disappeared. Tommy want his hands tied by his clean up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: God, he really does have great form when he squats.
Speaker 2: Are you guys?
Speaker 10: I think we're onto something truly naked pass setting naked.
Speaker 2: I like, if I needed an OnlyFans, that's what I would start with. Kind of go from there. The year is twenty to fifty five.
Speaker 7: That go have just won their fourth consecutive national title, and somebody from ESPN goes man to think back in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: It all started with a man in a dream.
Speaker 7: His naked past sets change the course of college football history.
Speaker 4: We all thought AI was going to change the world.
Speaker 2: But who knew?
Speaker 7: Who knew past set? Only fans me out here, fanatics nuts.
Speaker 2: Here, hear me out here.
Speaker 10: If I started to get like all my teammates to do with me, we could be honest something.
Speaker 14: Yeah, if you got all starting five back, that's what I'm talking about, yep, and.
Speaker 2: The guys are all naked doing a pass set. Yeah, people would pay for that. You could call it the full Monty, but the M and Monty is a Gopher M. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you really want to be compared to your teammates when you're doing a No?
Speaker 10: But I mean at this point, it's past the point we've all seen each other in the care We're fine.
Speaker 7: Yes, it sounds like it sounds like you're not standing facing front anyway, this is what passes from behind.
Speaker 2: I don't even look at myself from the shower film whatever, whatever, people want you know, one on one, have you help with marketing? Have you floated this to your four teammates? Not yet? Eddie and Schmall would be in the calendar. One of them is your brother. Would you have would you have a QB under center? Oh, I'd call Mitch. Yeah, come on back.
Speaker 14: Match you guys could just do like a full on eleven eleven guys, six figures.
Speaker 2: Zag thrown onould you want on the team? Well? I six figures isn't enough to change the course of go with you, said Lightner, And then that would probably push the seven You know how we're talking. He's going to have just the filthiest hands.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, let's go full circle. You mentioned the water rower earlier. What if it's just a bunch of naked dudes in a boat rowing the boat. See, the options are endless.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. They used to do the calendar thing. Yeah, sure, row the boat, row the boat, nude calendar. How about just how about instead of TikTok, you call it d word talk? Yeah, perfect, perfect, well podcast to see Yeah, then we can, but we're filming not talk. We can we can promote it on our podcasts like that. Although only fans girls. Do you know Sophie Rain and all those girl He's put so much thinking in there, a lot about this is Yeah, that's how it starts, and then it grows. Saw who's gonna make the most money?
Speaker 7: Phil Knight, the oil guy from Texas Tech or whatever, Tommy Yolsen in.
Speaker 2: His past sets. I'll go with my guy, Tom. Thank you. That's what That's what I'm saying. That's a chance.
Speaker 9: It is just it joined. Yeah, you put some samples together. Yeah yeah, just send him to Zach. He'll prove them.
Speaker 8: Speaking of former players that are now filthy rich, Matt Ishbia right was at Michigan State, will be a bench player from Michigan State. You are correct, and now he's richer than hell. He owns the Phoenix Suns, he almost owned the Twins, right one of the like a one hundred and fifty million dollars home and unlike Michigan. Yes, yeah, he's He's now in the news because a day or two ago he's saying that the Dunk Contest and the three point Contest need all stars, not just random NBA player. So he's offering a million dollars to the slam dunk winner. And a million dollars to the three point contest winner and an additional million to charity in each event. However, the league says that does not conform to the existing agreement between the players and the NBA and the bonus structure, so as of now, it's not possible. But Ishbia says he is motivated to find a way to do this because, as some people have brought up, I saw, as you might have read this, what year do you believe the last year was that we had a Slam dunk champion be an All Star the year that he won the dunk contests?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, so so you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So he's he's he wins a dunk conest, but contest, but he was an All Star that year as well, not a future.
Speaker 2: All Star, up, past All Star, sophomore, an All.
Speaker 8: Star the year he won the dunk Contest? When was the last year that happened?
Speaker 10: Haw?
Speaker 2: Can? I will let you guys guess, go ahead, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Twenty fourteen, I saw you saw twenty twelve. Almost Blake Griffin in twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: When do you jump over our super or something? Yeah?
Speaker 7: So fifteen years or something? Yeah, yeah, like, you know, we've had Aaron Gordon and Zach Lavine have awesome battles. Since it's not like we haven't had a good dunk contest. But it's a bunch of up and coming guys or no name guys or G league guys.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 8: So I mean Mac McClung was awesome, but g leaguer Blake Griffin was the last one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awful. So Matt should be a Scudian. Was that against Droight Howard? Don't remember who?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 2: Against a Superman suit on?
Speaker 4: Remember that?
Speaker 2: I think you might be right. So he's saying we need the best in.
Speaker 8: These contests, and he's willing to put up money to make it cool.
Speaker 14: I mean, I don't know about you, guys, but how many more dunks do you need to see?
Speaker 2: Even an all star make that? Let me? I couldn't.
Speaker 4: Ben, here's the problem. Yeah, yeah, come come to mid you guys, please stay. This is a really really good point. I'm about to make it.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of it.
Speaker 4: Please you guys. Remember the Kenny Chesney story that we all know very well. Yeah, of course the dunk contest is exactly like that, because there's only so many different ways you can have sexual woman.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: You know you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: There's many ways you can yes come to completion.
Speaker 4: Makes sense, Please Tommy, I don't need your help, No assist needed.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: My point is there's only so many ways you can put a ball in a hole.
Speaker 2: So there's I.
Speaker 4: Don't know how you could get any more creative than jumping over a car. So what can you do to make the dunk contest any better?
Speaker 2: You can't problem.
Speaker 7: Zenith zach Lavine and Aaron Gordon and Mac McClung did things we had never seen. But then this year it's like that's something we've times normal normal dunk.
Speaker 4: Right, what's the guy who reads your mind? And people don't know how you gonna have to do with the dunk contest impression. Yeah, he's gonna have to be at the half court line and then suddenly be on top of the rim.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's actually not that's actually not a bad.
Speaker 14: They have the celebrity basketball game. Yeah, they should lower the hoop to like eight and a half feet.
Speaker 7: A backyard dunk contest school on like an eight or eight and a half.
Speaker 2: It was the best I.
Speaker 14: Would watch a celebrity in one of these games go in the dunk contest with other celebrities.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be offensive. I'm get it out there, lower it down to about three feet, and let's have some beetlejuice.
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah, I mean, why not. It's already a side show. Just make it a whole carnival.
Speaker 10: Let me do it.
Speaker 2: What about naked past?
Speaker 10: What about this is actually a really good idea. You have NFL All Stars come play in the basketball game. You have NBA all stars go playing it like.
Speaker 7: The NFL would never allow the sick but they're dude. But that the French.
Speaker 10: They did like an NFL combat for the NBA all exact idea of the biathleon.
Speaker 7: So we have players like Gilbert Arenas do a dunk and then shoot somebody.
Speaker 2: Gilbert, they're not Gilbert Great.
Speaker 9: There is a dunk contest right there, Gilbert Gray, Papa God.
Speaker 2: We'll do the news in a second.
Speaker 7: We expect Ryan Jeffers from Florida in a second as well.
Speaker 2: This is the Power Trip moonting show on the Fan