Speaker 1: I heard Tony had kind of an interesting evening. You guys were all sitting around looking at your phones, and something happened.
Speaker 2: What was the story? Who's who wants to be the storyteller?
Speaker 3: So I'll kick it off. We were sitting at the table while the event was about to start, and Tony asked us. He said, what does your guys explore page look like on Instagram? Because I pull up mine and so just a whole bunch of girls with bikinis.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna you can't say that. I don't think you can't say them. You can't say just really freely, he came out of your mouth. You cannot say.
Speaker 1: Says so yeah, So Tony, Tony said to you again, what did you say?
Speaker 3: He said, what does your guys explore page on Instagram look like? Every time I go up there or every time I go on my Instagram explore page is always just a whole bunch of girls and bikinis and they're biddies and movies out Okay, right, yeah? And he said, does your exploit pages look like that? I was like, Tony, Mine's Bible verses and quotes inspirtual quotes.
Speaker 2: I said, Mine's jellycats, short hair and.
Speaker 3: Nails, and he pulls up his exploit page. Looks like it only fans, Tony, what are you doing there?
Speaker 2: But everywhere you're showing us? He's like, why does mine look like this? Were you the one that let that? Said to him, that's because of what you look.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, he tried to ask me, that's all brobout every single wait, so so what what did he think it was from?
Speaker 3: He tried to flip it back on us, and he said, it's what my followers.
Speaker 2: Are looking at and.
Speaker 3: We're looking at. Is not what your page? He said. It's probably someone in his house using the Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's not possible. I don't, I don't. Where's Tony at? Is he around? He's not here yet? Can we did you call him? Are you embarrassed to call?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Kind of because he said I'll only show you my spoor page and then ended up showing the entire table.
Speaker 2: I was shocked.
Speaker 3: That was I was not expecting my boss to be having that on this page. It was just a lot of things we do at this work. I'm like, this would be an h R violation.
Speaker 4: I don't think you understand how many images of Booty was on this and you know, like you can scroll sometimes and real change.
Speaker 1: It never changed. Wait, what kind of booty does he like? White ass?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: A lot of white ass.
Speaker 1: And a lot of so there's not there's not a lot of a lot of diversity.
Speaker 2: He's showing it around the table. We're in the middle of this beautiful, fancy event. What are Kim and Colleen saying at this moment? Are they not showed that they were? They weren't having their own conversation on that.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get us to understand his point of view, though in his thoughts he's like, no, like, it's not that I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Tony in defense of Tony because I know how the algorithm works.
Speaker 2: But he genuinely looked so confused. Really, why this was the case? Ashton? What's up?
Speaker 6: I think Tony knows exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's even more guilty to me because your t works off the likes.
Speaker 6: It doesn't work on.
Speaker 3: Like like like like like if.
Speaker 5: You're liking something, that's what that's what you're gonna see.
Speaker 1: You do you now have a different viewpoint about our boss, Tony Travado. Guys, was that's my guy. That's my god, he likes white girl booty. According to Cas.
Speaker 2: Why he out on that farm?
Speaker 6: What would you wait?
Speaker 2: What would you do though? What would you do? What would you do?
Speaker 1: If Tony Travado's things were all black girls, the Big.
Speaker 5: Old Book, then it would be then it'd be more like mine. Oh my god, that is so funny, like it might be my son because I heard it.
Speaker 2: It pulls from the Wi Fi in your home.
Speaker 6: Work.
Speaker 2: We're gonna agree with him, like you're good? Like's going on? Then? Thing is girls were wearing like j. C.
Speaker 3: Penny bronze, like unused like words on the.
Speaker 1: The funny thing with with Tony Travado is he could be the sweetest guy in the world, right, Yes, we love the guy so much. Nobody works harder than him. It's amazing the idea now of this. I almost feel like we need to do a Tony makeover because if this is this thing where he likes this, this is actually kind of.
Speaker 2: Where are you getting a Tony makeover?
Speaker 6: From him?
Speaker 2: Looking at butts on Instagram because he's kind of cooler than I thought he was.
Speaker 1: I was kind of like, I like that Tony's home looking at the booty he works extremely hard.
Speaker 2: Like you say, he got a distress some way. How does he do? It's unlooked? Time for it all? What his wife thinks?
Speaker 3: Like if that was my husband or my boyfriend, haven't explore pledge like that?
Speaker 2: He's cut off. I'm done?
Speaker 1: Okay, really wait wait hard? Where do I see my explorer page?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you sure?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Watches?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on, mine's watches, Mine's watches.
Speaker 3: Athletes, everyone show your exploitation dogs, show the camera came, here's mine. I just want to turn your brain is down to your brain is down?
Speaker 2: I thought it would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine's a lot of fake watches, A lot of fake there.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second. Oh, look at that, Frank.
Speaker 3: Mine's all yeah, which is Zach?
Speaker 2: Come on, show it? Show it up here? What do you got I want to see? Are you really? It's all wrestling and guitars and wait, penises? Why is Zach's penis? Min is is booty and workouts to it? Says booty and workhouse stuff. No, Tony was worse than this. It was crazy. Hold on, Elena, what's up. It's in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, I was.
Speaker 6: Just staying talking to a friend of mine about this and he was saying, like he signed up for the social you know, the Instagram or whatever, and you know he's like a facebooker or whatever. And he's like, yeah, I had to get off of there because that was the first thing, that was the only thing it showed me. But maybe Tony is not active on Instagram as much, so that's.
Speaker 2: What's hold on. That's a good excuse, Tony. Now maybe she's right.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's maybe it's not you know, maybe he just got one video and to this Tony, what's up, Kobe?
Speaker 2: How you doing? I was doing?
Speaker 5: Good man.
Speaker 2: It's no, there's no explaining this big boss Tony. He's been accepting to so many cookies from them nasty sits.
Speaker 1: We should get Tony. We should get Tony like some kind of a thing for his office or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, we should take every single picture of his explored pature put all over crazy.
Speaker 1: He's not answering myself listening. That's for Shure, Donie. We love you, Tony. You know what, guy needs a distress. He has to deal with us all day' great, all right, we'll liking subscribing share Tony