Speaker 1: Well, apparently the boss is not listening on boss check, or he would have called and said, get that song off my radio station. Play that brand new sobrainer Carpenter, like, we already did play it again? Can I tell you what aheaoken?
Speaker 2: On text?
Speaker 3: Everyone was vibing with this, So you're welcome. What do you got, Dave?
Speaker 1: I got nothing, I got nothing. No, I was gonna say. I went to the dentist yesterday, and I just have a suggestion for dentists. Give us something to look at up on the ceiling, the poster poster, I mean the fluorescent lights. Are you know they got that? They're those industrial fluorescent lights with the little loovers in there. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Are they called lovers? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what I'm talking about, right, the little veins in there, And so you're looking up at that, and they're like, scrape in a way, scrapist, crapist, crap. And I have such a great dental what do they call the hygienis Heather shout out, And but you know, you can't really talk because you know they're scraping away, going good God, do you ever floss?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And and so I used to go to a dentist. Shout out. Doctor Topel, who's I don't even know you're around anymore, had a poster of hot air balloons on his ceiling. Very nice, And you'd stare at the same poster for forty five minutes. But at least you had a poster to stare at.
Speaker 2: Why are you in the dentist or forty five minutes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it usually takes a while. Yeah, and so there's scrape, a scrape, a scrape, but you're looking at the louvers and the fluorescent lights. Yeah, and then you know, just to just to make it funny, I would turn my head and gaze directly at Heather's eyes, like wide open.
Speaker 2: You're such a great.
Speaker 4: I'm going to come over there and punch you in the face. David, you thought you could get away with that. Not today. That is a joke that I said to Dave yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a guy said it louder. A man said it louder. So it's funny because.
Speaker 4: Dave was like, I'm going to the dentist today, and I said, you know what, I always get cracked up every time I go to the dentist because in my head I think a scrape scrape, And I just think, what if I just wide eyes stared into their eyes? And so now I think about that every single time I go to the dentist, and it makes me laugh. And there they're always like why are you laughing at them? And I can't explain. I'm like, just thought, what if we made eye content?
Speaker 1: And then she did it to me and it was like really funny.
Speaker 2: And so you stole that from me?
Speaker 1: But don't you think and it was it was a good joke worth ceiling. Don't you think that a dentist should have something on the ceiling to stare at? I mean even a posture of a hot air balloon, yeah, or you know, like a tablet. Put a tablet. Oh, I don't need to watch something.
Speaker 4: I think it's nice to have it be maybe like a where's Waldo situation? You actually have like things hidden pictures, picture post or like an ice spy?
Speaker 2: What's I spy?
Speaker 1: It's like aiden picture, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Oh? No, hidden pictures where you have to like make your eyes. Let's say it's a it's a it's a carnival picture. And then at the bottom there's like the things you can find like a pencil, a snake, and a pair of glasses pain.
Speaker 2: That type of thing. They should have that on this hitting pictures.
Speaker 1: So then by the time you find the last one, oh look there's the pair of glasses, they'd be like, oh, we're all done here.
Speaker 2: Oh really the bathroom and I was taking a nap, so Jenny's got a jet.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm waiting for you guys to wrap this up so I can run in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I need a flat screen on the ceiling.
Speaker 5: No, No, I could do a TV though, I and then just give me something to put in my ear so I can listen to whatever I'm watching.
Speaker 4: They do that at the tanning bed, where they give you a little headphone so you can listen to music while you're tanning.
Speaker 2: Well, at least they used to fifteen years ago. The last time I went to the tanning bud, the girls in Final Destination. When you know the tanning bed they have their headphones in. I definitely they fry.
Speaker 1: Busted that out. That's funny text messages. I stare at my dentist's assistant. She's a smoke show shout out VICKI, Hey, uh mine has TV on and asked if I want Netflix or Hulu. Pediatric dentists have TVs on the ceiling for my four year old son gets to watch Blue I'm so jealous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. I love that honestly.
Speaker 4: So one time I got a tattoo and my tattoo artist was like, do you want to watch TV? And that was the first time, last time that it's ever happened to me, where like, yes, I want to watch TV. And she made a recommendation we like watch TV for three hours.
Speaker 2: It was great. Okay, three hours was a big tattoo.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha. I see Anyway, don't get me wrong. I love my dentist. They do a great job, but they need a poster. Yes, I'm going to bring one in next time, a step ladder in some thumbtacks. What are you doing? Just getting ready for my cleaning? All right, we'll be back in a second. On Katie WB kind of a Friday frame of mind. And there's some philosophy I found on Instagram and I want to play this for you and see whether you agree. I think at very first you're going to be prone to very much disagree with this person's perspective. But the more you think about it, you might go, yeah, you know what, there's something there. We'll tell you the whole thing coming up now us live. I gotta play something for you I found on the Gram, and you tell me whether you have any agreement with this guy at all. It's all about material things versus travel, and then check this out.
Speaker 2: This might comes to the shock.
Speaker 6: But some people they just don't like to travel, they don't like to get on planes, they don't like to sleep in beds that aren't theirs. They're just homebodies. And I don't think that makes your life more valid than theirs. Some people just like materialistic They like to collect shoes, they like watches, and that is where they get their thrills. And just because someone had the courage to leave their small town and maybe go backpacking, or who knows, they got an online job and now they're a digital nomad in Bali, just because you're seeing the world doesn't make your life more worthy than someone who wants to just stay at home spend their money.
Speaker 1: I never really thought about that one, because I've been plugged into my head for you know, a decade or two. It's like, ohvel is everything and travel. I love travel. I'm not a big traveler. I'm not like I want to see Grease. I want to see, you know, Athens, which I think is part of Greece. I don't really care about Sal Paulo, which is in Brazil. Brazil, I don't care. I respect it, I just don't. I would like to see Yosemite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always think like I would like to go to those places, but I'm not going to go out of my way to go because there's always already so much to do here.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: But I'm also not a materialistic person in the way that I like, what what do you look at you that you.
Speaker 2: Are like what you buy stuff all the time?
Speaker 1: Well, I buy little thing, But I'm not like I need to collect shoes, I need to collect watches. Yes, I don't care about that stuff. I mean I used to collect shot glasses. You know what happened to my shot glass collection. I gave it away because after a while didn't care. My same thing with my salt and pepper shaker collection, like little.
Speaker 5: Trinkets, not like full on collecting.
Speaker 1: And it's like you can have both. Answers are right. But I think what he's saying is like, I'm defending collecting materialistic things. I mean, one of my brother in laws he collects watches, and that's like, Okay, that's cool. I don't care. If you can afford it, then collect watches. Yeah, if that brings you joy, I agree. I mean, I think you do whatever makes you happy. I I just personally I love to travel. I was in the up last week and I'm going to delude this weekend. I'm going to Punchakana next week for a while. Wakana that in Florida.
Speaker 3: No, but someone I was talking to you recently kept referencing Mexico and I finally corrected them yesterday and I was like, it's it's a Dominican republic.
Speaker 2: And they're like, well, I need to go look at a map. I guess I thought it was Mexico. Cool.
Speaker 3: But I just like to travel. But I don't think that that means everyone else has to. I think it's whatever makes you happy in life. I don't care if you don't travel. I think travels great. I think you can learn so much about the world and there's so much to see.
Speaker 1: I think you travel for Jenny and a lot of people travel for partly for them, but also partly for the gram for the social media. It's like, Okay, let's go to the hot spot and get a picture, maybe.
Speaker 2: Because they think it's that's what you're supposed to do. Maybe, so yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: It's very like, I guess, not put on a pedestal, but people are always like, well, traveling that is the end all be all, Like once you retire, you travel, and in your twenties, you should go travel before you have to, you know, settle down, get a job.
Speaker 2: And I respect that.
Speaker 1: I think there's something to that because I mean, seriously, it's okay, okay, I love being here in the cities, but it's also to go even to du Luth or Wisconsin, Dell's or Madeline Island. Yeah, you know, just to go somewhere.
Speaker 4: Domestic travel is just as valid as international travel. And I think like even hyper domestic travel where you're just going to places in your own city, is great.
Speaker 2: But it's traveling though, well, it's still like exploring a.
Speaker 4: Different space that you're not used to seeing. I think that's different than you know, staying at home and collecting shoes, like this guy was saying, like I just like to stay at home and have my little trinkets.
Speaker 2: I think that's different no matter the proximity.
Speaker 5: Though, I do think you should travel at some point in your life as somebody who moved away from home, and I almost never used to travel, like when I was before, you know, before I moved here, and now I just enjoy seeing. You know, I'm in a different I'm in Minnesota, for crying out loud, that's so cool. I never imagine living in Minnesota, and even outside of Minnesota, I'm going to I'm going on a cruise later this year. So I think it's important to at least try to get out your bubble. But if not, and the materialistic thing is your thing, go crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I've never really heard anybody admit and defend materialistic things, because you know, travel gets such a rape hype, and that's fine, and I believe in both. Maybe maybe you can do ball, Perhaps you can have a shot glass collection. Yeah, and go to Bora Bora. You don't even know where Bora Bora is.
Speaker 5: It's in the Polynesian Islands, is it really? I always said I wanted to go to Bora Bora for money moon or something. That's where I want to go to the Malti.
Speaker 1: It's mall dives. It's mall dives. No, I'm just giving you, try to make you doubt yourself. All I love a.
Speaker 3: Dave will always forget what's what because I'm surprised you got bora bora right, because sometimes you'll say, balibal is it bali Bali?
Speaker 2: I was like, no, that's just one.
Speaker 1: I get the mountain and the film mixed up Fuji and Fiji.
Speaker 2: Oh, Fiji's Fuji's.
Speaker 1: Fiji's the island, Fuji's the film, and also the mountain in Japan.
Speaker 2: Now Jenny and I want to go to Fiji because that's where survivor. Yes, recorded are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yes, it used to go to different locations in the beginning seasons, but now how maybe the last ten been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then they talk about Fiji.
Speaker 1: Fiji has like become It used to be like, I mean one hundred years ago, seventy five years ago, it was like a very primitive native island paradise. But now all of the entrepreneurs and rich people have gone there, pumped out all of the water, and they've like turned all of these beautiful, like pure untouched places into a hotel with a swim out pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that's most places.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, if I go somewhere, and like, I don't travel a lot, but if I go somewhere, I try to make it a point to do research on what the locals would do. So I'm not just you know, at the fancy hotel like in the swim up bar. I want to be like, oh, hey, go to this like basement place.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: They say when you go to a restaurant or something, you go somewhere, you ask for a recommendation, but you say, hey.
Speaker 2: Where do you like to eat? Now, like, hey, where should I go to eat? Yeah? Yeah, they're going to give you the like really.
Speaker 3: Like the hidden gems that the locals know about versus the tourist spots.
Speaker 2: Because that happened to.
Speaker 3: Me in New Orleans once I asked my Uber driver where he likes to eat the places He's told me, well, we only went to one of them, but it was like a version of like a Bubba Gumps in my opinion, okay, And I felt like he was just like, well, tourists like that stob whatever, And I was just like No, this is not the spot.
Speaker 2: That's the smart Where do you like to go?
Speaker 1: I get a great place. We got it from a local. He was driving a cart hold by a horse in Mazat Lawn. We said, where do you go? He said, I don't tell anybody this. There's a great little place called it Senior Frogs. I love.
Speaker 2: Untouched. Not a lot of people know about it. Not a lot of people know about it. So yeah, I'm on the inside.
Speaker 1: And when you go in, they give him the rockets and they put a sombrero on you.
Speaker 2: Picture. Yes, that sounds so fun. Full of a drink, don't kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time to find out what's going on this weekend. Stephanie comes in every Friday around this time to tell us some things that are going on this weekend. And we know there's like the boat show. The boat show is this weekend, totally legit. That's awesome. But Stephanie goes a little bit farther off the beaten pass and find us some things that you might not have heard of.
Speaker 7: And I had to rework this a little bit because we're no one's going outside this weekend.
Speaker 1: Nobody's going outside. No, everything outside is canceled this weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah it's not, but yeah, yeah, So the Saint Paul Winter Carnival is going on and they have a bunch of stuff outside. But the coolest thing is there's a cat show and there's gonna be a bunch of breeds that are judged and they're gonna name like a king and queen and all the breeders have kittens that you can visit with.
Speaker 2: At the River Center and see the River Center. Yeah yeah, So.
Speaker 7: It's a forty ninth annual and they're gonna they'll have sphinx recks. I don't know what that is, main coons, Persians and even like people. They put out like a call for people their household pets to be entered into the contest. So it's going to be you know, yeah, cat venders and just all kinds of goofy stuff. And I post win I posted about this last year and people are like it's so fun you would never get like it's just a good.
Speaker 1: Time indoors and it's form okay.
Speaker 2: Good, all right. And then the next thing I have is a fire museum is open.
Speaker 7: This is in northeast Minneapolis, but they have a bunch of trucks if you're trying to get your kids out of the house. They're open from nine to four old fire trucks. To climb on uniforms, to try on a pole, they have to slide down. There's an exhibit about thirty five w in there. So it's super interesting for kids and adults. Okay, and I've heard good feedback. I've been to lots of times just from my husband's work. Yes, indoors, okay, good, all right. And then the next thing I have is a children The Children's Museum is having an indoor beach party tomorrow from ten to three.
Speaker 2: Fine, they're gonna have a DJ for kids dance party.
Speaker 7: They'll have some kind of like foam situation for building sand castles, decorate your own take home sunglasses, and then they'll have prizes and games and stuff like that tomorrow. That's all included with like normal admission at the Children's Museum.
Speaker 2: Cute like that.
Speaker 7: And then the next one is Minnetonka Fire Department is having like a Touch of Truck Day. Inside you can meet the firefighters. They'll have chili insider there, they'll have an inflatable slide and then you can look at the fire station and hang out on the trucks and things like that.
Speaker 2: I want to know, are all firefighters hot? No they're not.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, well thereunds a firefighter and there his friends are not all hot, but there are some hot ones.
Speaker 2: And the fact that they're firefighters just is times ten.
Speaker 7: You're right, yeah, okay, And then if you are crazy, you want to go outside. Tomorrow is the Winter Kite Festival on Lake Harriet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you bring your kites.
Speaker 7: They'll have kites for sale, and they'll have bonfires and some'mores and food trucks and a DJ for kids.
Speaker 3: It's super fun. I've gone like almost every year. Totally be going even though it's cold.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if I was into Minnesota, we know what a layer? Yeah exactly. But the art shanties are also out there. If you don't know what that is. It's like a kind of like a reverse parade, Like they've set up this village of art shanties like shacks. Yeah, and each shanty has like a theme or story or something like that. So there'd be a party going down at Lake Harriot tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Who's sweet.
Speaker 7: The kite festival is from noon to four and they have a shuttle that runs from the Executive Center.
Speaker 8: So it's nice because part of annoying over there. Yeah, yeah, truly cool. That's what I have for you listening all right, it wasn't paying attention. Can you list them all again? Okay, wonderful?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 7: Number one is the Cat Show going on on Saturday and Sunday at the River Center in Saint Paul. Is the part of the Saint Paul Winter Carnival. Number two is the Fire Museum's open. It's only open two days a month. It's open tomorrow from nine to four. Number three it was the Indoor Each Party at the Children's Museum from ten to three tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Number four was.
Speaker 7: The Minnesota Fire Family Fun Day like Touch a Truck event at the fire Station one in Minnetaka tomorrow from ten to one. And number five is the Lake Harriot Kite Festival from noon to four.
Speaker 2: Only Harriet.
Speaker 1: That probably sounds that's kind of my favorite one. I like the cat one too, but actually sounds kind of fun to get bundled up and try to go brave and battle the cold and.
Speaker 2: Just like fly a kite and like negative twenty weather.
Speaker 1: They have a little warming tents and hot chocolate and warming.
Speaker 2: But they've been there.
Speaker 1: Well they should, yeah, they should find out more. If you miss any of this, it's going to be on Stephanie dot Rosner Stephanie dot r O S E N E R on your instagram.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: Staff?
Speaker 7: I'm just going to be a mom to they. We're going to stay and kids are off school, just as like.
Speaker 1: An ad for five kids are seven kids?
Speaker 2: It's five five, It's okay, but two more on the way.
Speaker 7: No, no, we are double protected from sterilization, male and female.
Speaker 1: Stephanie, thank you for coming in. We appreciate it. Drive careful, stay warm out there. All right, let's get into three K D W B. Nobody likes being around adult children on airplanes, not even flight attendants. So these are things that flight attendants say, don't do this, or we're gonna judge you. Number one, poking them. Don't poke your flight attendant if they walk by and you're like, excuse me, bink bink, don't poke your flight attendant to get attention.
Speaker 2: Somebody just in general's is weird. Yeah, don't touch them, yeah, don't in viasion in privacy, don't do it. Man.
Speaker 1: People who think flight attendants are there to serve people in food and drinks. That's a courtesy. Their main job is the safety and security of the passengers and aircraft getting from point A to point B. Can you imagine if there was no flight attendants. Yeah, you wouldn't have that tiny little bag of pretzels or your coke zero sugar, but you wouldn't have anybody to tell you where the exits are. And if there was like a fire, you'd be like crawling all over the place trying to figure out your way out. So there for your safety and protection using the lavatory as soon as you walk on when I just know you're sitting at the gate for twenty minutes. That's me every time, every time I get in the airplane, I have to pee right away. I don't know why I don't. I think it's a nerve thing. I get nervous that I'm gonna have to pee, so I go do it.
Speaker 2: But better to do it than rather than having I'd be like, excuse me.
Speaker 1: In the middle, especially when you're fighting with the cart. The cart's coming up the aisle, you're going down the aisle.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, what do you try to just shimmy pass and they're like, you can't do it.
Speaker 1: Bad personal hygiene to the extent that people could hardly sit next to them. Please shower, brush your teeth, and use deodorant, I think. And if you've not set next to a smelly person on an airplane, you are the smelly person Leaving trash on the ground, especially gross trash like an Apple core. Use tissues, gum, band aids, and Q tips. Don't leave it there, pick it up and take it with you.
Speaker 5: Tell me a slob, Why would you even have Q tips just on you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a good point point.
Speaker 1: Case WiFi is not working, to get something to do, Okay, when passengers wait until the beverage card is out in the island, then use the restroom so the cart's got to move to all the way back.
Speaker 2: Another one.
Speaker 1: Getting out of your seat during turbulence. Sit down, strap in, shut up, and hang on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a curious psycho if you get out of a seat on a turbulence.
Speaker 4: All the.
Speaker 1: Inconsideration that people show when they don't put their smaller items under the seat in front of them and put in the overhead bin, it's a pet peeve of mine. When you see some guy put his backpack or his computer bag in the overhead luggage bin. You put it under the seat in front of you, because then they run out of bin space and then they get to check your bag. Put your backpack and your briefcase phyllis in front of you under the seat.
Speaker 2: I like it when the.
Speaker 4: Flight attendants are like, no nonsense on that. So they'll like, see that there's a backpack. They'll grab the backpack out and they'll be like, who says this? And then someone will be like, mine, you have to put this underneath your seat. I have another bag underneath my seat. Well, then you're gonna have to check this, get up and go and check. I'm like, oh man, because people try and get on the plane all the time with more bags than they paid for. And I hate that because I'll get a two personal bags and I'll be like, I'll be fine, No, that's a Duffel bag.
Speaker 2: Sir, that's not a personal bag. Get out of here anyway. Sorry.
Speaker 1: A couple of more, let's see pressing the call button for silly reasons, like to give you trash when I just came through the cabin. Drunk passengers, yep, parents who refuse to take responsibility for unruly children. These are flight attendant complaints about about flying. If you're sick, please make some basic effort to contain it. Wear a mask, take cough medicine, haul's menthalyptus, something to take take care of it. Changing diapers on the tray table is absolutely diabolical. My daughter Beth did that one time because she had two kids. She had like a two year old and an infant, and she changed the poopy diaper on the tray table and I said, I can't believe you did that. She's like, I was not going to take two kids back to the laboratory and crawl over people get to the aisle, and I'm like, well, you can't change a poopy diaper on the tray table, but ours, well, you gotta sit there and smell.
Speaker 2: That stuff too.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Entitlement in all the ways and reminding me of their status I already know, and I don't care. I wonder what that means, like unplatinum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm part of the Delta Sky member club. Here you go.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with Dave's Dirt coming up in a second. That is brought to you by the LEO Agency. On you can't make this stuff up. Shout out LEO Agency. And because it is the weekend, I had an idea, let's play a song by the weekend. What do you think it? Heartless on KATWB Well to.
Speaker 2: Any celebrity couple, we just need an invite. Dave's dirt on KATWB. Oh cool with that?
Speaker 1: Bees like Taylor and Travis call you up saying, Hey, we're going to Fogo to chat together.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want to come along? That sounds fun? Even open anymore? Yeah, they're selling gift cards. Look at you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's cover the dirt things that are going on this weekend. I think it's called skyscraper. I'm watching this tonight. It is the free solo guy who climbed to Capitan in Yosemite and free solo. I didn't know exactly what it was, but it's no ropes, no harnesses, no safety net, no mattress at the bottom of the mountain, no trampoline, no springs on the bottom of your shoes, nobody to catch it. It's a guy who's climbing a skyscraper. Like one hundred and ten stories I want to say in Singapore or Taiwan, I'm not really sure. That is on tonight on Netflix, and I am going to watch that from beginning to end. That is so interesting to me.
Speaker 2: I do you want to watch that too? I probably will.
Speaker 3: I'm also curious because in Free Solo, which like that movie was made a handful of years ago, now, right, so he had a girlfriend in that is he married?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: It does say that they did get married that because she like constantly was like, what if I told you not to do something? And he was like, then we wouldn't be together, Like, I'm going to keep doing it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to do it all right.
Speaker 3: Moving on to Paris Hilton. Apparently she was in DC yesterday advocating for the bipartisan bill commonly called the Defiance Act. So Paris was the victim of a sex tape at age nineteen. She's aware of over one hundred thousand explicit deep fake images of her, and not one of them is consensual. One in eight girls are experiencing it.
Speaker 2: So she went to DC to help with the Defiance Act.
Speaker 3: If it becomes a law, it would allow civil action against the production, distribution, receipt, or possession of NSFW deep fake images and videos without a person's permission.
Speaker 2: I am shocked that this is not illegal already, but he imagine it's still like new. So that's why they're like, well, oh, what are these things?
Speaker 1: Because it's so You're exactly right, it's so new that there's no law for it, right, but.
Speaker 2: It's not that new.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's been around long enough at this point that it's like, hey, the first time it happened, maybe it should have made better, made illegal right away check out.
Speaker 4: Moving on, So this time last year, the guys who were in Heated Rivalry, Hudson Williams and Connor Story. They were waiting tables. Williams worked at the old Spaghetti Factory. I love good times and now but at a bum boom. They've been recruited to carry the Olympic torch. Very exciting, so that starts on February sixth. I didn't realize the Winter Olympics were like that.
Speaker 1: Close close, Yeah, sneak up.
Speaker 2: That's going to be in Italy and yeah, they'll be carrying the torch.
Speaker 4: Obviously, Heated Rivalry is about hockey, and I think they even go.
Speaker 2: To the Olympics and Heated Rivalry. I don't know. I don't remember that part. But I'm excited for them.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 5: There's been a lot of hype behind Harry Styles. He's got new music out today. We're gonna play it at nine o'clock. But what flew into the radar was his former bandmate Louis Thomlinson also dropped a song called him pasta.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm going to bring up other new music. This new music is by Death Leopard. You ready, here we go. I'll give it a solid man, Yeah, solid, okay.
Speaker 2: So why their voices sound like they were so far away?
Speaker 1: Though it is true, isn't It's like, get closer to the mic.
Speaker 2: Joe, come dude, so christ and Cavaliery.
Speaker 3: She was on Laguna Beach, so if you were a millennial, you probably know who she is.
Speaker 2: But she is au dishing some dirt on Morgan Wallin. I've heard he's.
Speaker 7: Great in bed. Yeah, we got another one to confirm.
Speaker 2: Only for you, buddy, only for you. I appreciate it. You did say that he hurt your feelings.
Speaker 10: He didn't hurt my feelings. I'll be honest with you. Morgan was the first guy in my entire life that wasn't like just completely enamored with me.
Speaker 2: It really threw me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm used to guys being like crazy, where I'm like whatever, Well.
Speaker 2: It's probably because he has twenty other girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Bo gosh, she's still annoying. Like from Laguna Beach, we all hated her.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you go back and watch it, she wasn't like as bad I think as I thought, but like she was like the villa on that show.
Speaker 2: And her being like hush.
Speaker 4: I'm not used to people not liking oh my god, everyone usually does so weird. Shut up the okay more music news. The Eagles compilation Greatest Hits nineteen seventy one and nineteen seventy five is the first album to sell forty million copies.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The first album to sell forty million copies yeah. Wow.
Speaker 4: In other words, it just went quadruple diamond. That's amazing, and it's yeah, the Eagles Greatest Hits, which I think that's kind of that's kind of nice.
Speaker 2: That's kind of deer.
Speaker 5: Seems like a money's drying up in the Ashton Kutcher estate because he is planning to write his own country album.
Speaker 9: I decided I'm going to write a country music album. But I'm not a very good singer. But I'm gonna do it anyway just because I want to write an album like I don't care if anybody listens to it, and they probably won't, and I'm okay with that. But I've just always wanted to write a country music album, so I'm obsessed with getting that done.
Speaker 2: What is he doing these days? Ashton Kutcher? Anybody know he's getting fillers in his Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that what he's doing?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah? Have you seen a smaby? Really? Uffy? Is puffy?
Speaker 1: So let's talk about Sarah Jessica Parker and sex and the City. Chris Noth was what was he? Mister big?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And then he talks about how his relationship with Sarah Jessica Parker went south.
Speaker 11: It was sad, it was disappointing. It was surprising because you need to call me and hear my side of this, and you've known me for many years and we've worked for many years and that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: So I wonder what they were arguing about.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, no, he's a he's kind of like a garbage person a little bit, and so it was I feel like it was a similar situation to like Matt Lower, and then who was Matt Lower's co host, the Katie Kurk Katy Kurrek. So apparently like Katie Kurrk called Matt and to be like, Hey, just so you know, I'm thinking about you, even though you're a bad person and that's coming out in the media, I'm calling you. And so I think what Chris notth is saying, like, hey, all of this news came out about me and Sarah Jessic Parker didn't call me. Oh, but like, I'm sure she had good reason not to. Like, gosh, I can't remember what it is right now. I don't remember that either. But he's not a great guy. I just can't remember what it was. I'm so sorry. I is okay. It gives us at least more context to that story. Yeah, Dave's gonna love this story.
Speaker 3: Peta is back with an idea for Groundhog Day because as we know, it's coming up on February second. Do you think that the groundhog poks us a pop Phil it's going to see a shadow while Peta wants to replace it with a hologram. They made an AI lock up where he's fifteen or twenty feet tall with words over his head and says six more weeks of winter or early spring. The winter version is blue, the spring one is pink. They say they could make him talk to Peter says they'll cover the cost of the hologram if the Groundhog Club is willing to quote retire Phil to a reputable sanctuary with his family's idea.
Speaker 1: Family Dave here, Peter, here's my idea for Groundhog Day. Everybody rides a herd of elephants. You ride a bunch of elephants and crane tigers and camels out of the hole and then if they see their shadows. So it's all these happy people riding on the back of a bunch of elephants along with some Saint trained seals.
Speaker 2: Whoa, you know, things like that. That's pretty good. You're the worst.
Speaker 4: Katie Cap actually went to see Pusatani Phill like the whole Groundhog Day thing a couple of years ago. My friend Katie Caps shadowed Katie Cap, but she said that was like one of the best experiences of her life. She recommends it to anyone. She said it was wild eye body experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Are you serious?
Speaker 2: No, seriously, that's such a bizarre thing to go like.
Speaker 4: She just said, you know what, this is a weird kookie thing. I want to see it. And she saw it. She said it was hilarious and just wild. How like into it the whole town gets where, you know, like in Napoleon Dynamite day of Like, the reason it's so funny is because everyone in the town is weird. And she said, that's kind of what it was like, Like everyone in the vat was weird, weirdly in.
Speaker 1: It's funny, It's kind of like I never really thought about that. In Napoleon Dynamite, everybody is a little bit weird. That makes it funny, right, I never thought about that. But usually in a show like that, there's one normal person, Like in s Creek, Johnny the dad was the only norm of person. David was funny, Alexis Moira was funny, the guy who was named the town was named after. They were all weird. But I never good observation, right. That is the dirt on KDWB. We're to come back with brand new Harry styles.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I want you to hear this song because I really this is important. I want to see if you agree with what we thought of this song. It's bizarre af It is five minutes of what the f from Harry Styles, but I wonder if it's going to grow on us. It could be like this song of the summer, you never know well