Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five, y'all, five and six fifty five?
Speaker 1: All right, five or six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Afterwards, I'm going to do three throwback songs and they're all going to be for Valentine's Day, Valentine's songs, Okay, songs for your Valentine. As far as which one we should play, you guys get to vote. I know we got a couple of people out today, so we will how.
Speaker 1: Many people that we have voting.
Speaker 2: We got Shannon, We've got Anna cav Is out, we got Lydia, we got Bianca, we got Zach out me.
Speaker 1: So it's so there is five of us. So I guess that's an uneven number.
Speaker 2: Yes, that'll be a good vote number. All right, here we go. Reigning champion of five or six fifty five is Mary Beth. She's going for six in a row today. Welcome back, Mary Beth, and say hello, good morning. Say hello to your challenger. She is a dental receptionist and her name is Carrie. And what dental practice do you work with?
Speaker 1: Carrie?
Speaker 2: Good morning? I work at.
Speaker 1: Kid's Grin, Hello, kids Grins. What a name? That is a good name. I like it. Where are they located in Rochester Hill?
Speaker 2: Shout out to Kids Grins and all the great people over there. We've got Mary Beth going into a locked up area. So Mary Beth, Im'll lock you up. Okay, okay, all right, here we go and I will start with Carrie from Kids Grins. Carrie five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wings? I always goes to the champion. I was actually at the orthodonist yesterday, doctor Reynolds, And I don't know what it is, Carrie about this, but I always feel like I have to brush my teeth before I go to the dentist's chair, even if my teeth were fine and I didn't do anything that whole morning other than maybe have a little cup of coffee or something same, Is that a common practice? Like you feel like you, you know, yeah, and flossy like I am, and I am more. I'm one of those people that will do that more than wash my hand after I go to the bathroom. For guy's sake, I get more worried about my teeth being looked at than I do about my hands being Jeremy. All right, here we go, five questions. Question number one, Shannon just reported in The Dirty that Britney Spears has sold her entire music catalog in a Landmark deal. What Disney Channel show did Britney one star on alongside her one time boyfriend justin Timberlake? Was it like the Mickey Mouse Club?
Speaker 1: Question number two?
Speaker 2: A man just called off his engagement after seeing his fiance being straddled by this run it and loyal singer. What's that singer's name?
Speaker 1: Pass? Question number three?
Speaker 2: A new video from one of the last weekend Super Bowl parties shows time. I'm Brady grabbing this influencers?
Speaker 1: But who is she?
Speaker 2: Alex Earl? Question number four Halle Bear or Halle or Hailey Bieber? Why did you say Halle Berry? I still have the five? Or whatever the contest is that we do. At the beginning the show, Hailey Bieber just launched a first of its kind face mask as part of her beauty brand line. What's that brand called?
Speaker 1: Road?
Speaker 2: And Question number five? Today is Jennifer Aniston's birthday?
Speaker 1: True or false?
Speaker 2: Jen was once married to a list actor, Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: True. Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area. Not that Carrie? You got four out of five.
Speaker 2: It's been a four out of five week for you, Mary Beth. You've had to be on your a game.
Speaker 1: Yes, are you ready? Yes?
Speaker 2: Question number one, Shannon just reported the dirty that Britney Spears sold her entire music catalog in a Landmark deal.
Speaker 1: What Disney Channel show did.
Speaker 2: She once star alongside her one time boyfriend justin Timberlake.
Speaker 1: Mickey Mouse club House. Yes, that was a totally different miss.
Speaker 2: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a different show than the Mickey Mouse It's a cartoon.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I'm not going to give it to her. Zero one. So the Mickey Mouse Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is hot Dog hot Dog House? All right?
Speaker 2: Question you cannot miss. Then the remainder of these questions. Okay, and this next question is what Carrie missed, so it might be a difficult one here.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: A man just called off his engagement after seeing his fiance being straddled by this run it and loyal singer. What's that singer's name?
Speaker 1: Chris Brown? Chris Brown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, you cannot miss any more of these questions. Question number three. A new video from one of last weekend Super Bowl parties shows Tom Brady grabbing this influencers.
Speaker 1: But who is she?
Speaker 2: I have no idea when no, Alex Earl who he's been in the dirty and Shannon's been talking about. We got a new champion of the five and six fifty five carry is back with nice job, Carrie. Listener scream, I love it. Thank you, Carrie, Congratulations to you. The last questions Mary Beth, Let's see what you would do. Hayley Bieber just launched a first of its kind face mask is part of her beauty brand.
Speaker 1: What's that brand? Called?
Speaker 2: Road?
Speaker 1: Yes? Y?
Speaker 2: And the last question today is Jennifer Anderson's birthday? True or false? Jen was once married to a list actor Brad Pitt. True, yea, you missed those couple. A you're still worse A five time champion. Congratulations too. We got a gift card so that you can go over to Kroger and get all your Valentine's needs. Get ready for Valentine's Day at Kroger where Kroger Fresh is for everyone. Congratulations to you on being with us last couple of mornings. And Carrie, we're back with you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Tell everybody we sent how at work? Yeah? What's that? I will could I possibly give.
Speaker 2: A shout out to my daughter.
Speaker 1: She turned sixteen yesterday.
Speaker 2: What's her name? And where does she go to school? Ship Off Valley High School? Happy birthday? Did you guys do anything fun yesterday or are you celebrating this weekend?
Speaker 1: We went out to dinner and then we're going to do a party this weekend. Awesome. What was your dinner place? Like?
Speaker 2: What's what's the kids choose as their place to go to for their dinner?
Speaker 1: Well, she it was an awesome It's Sallium restaurant that is called Francesco. Oh that's a good one. Yeah, that is a good one. I like it.
Speaker 2: I was always Outback Steakhouse for some reason. Outback it was the only time I could get my wife to eat at the place. She hated it otherwise, then tells me, was like, I don't go to Outback, but it was my birthday, so I got to go to Outback all the time.
Speaker 1: Now it's Blackrock. Now I'm a Blackrocker, all right?
Speaker 2: Hang on one second, Mary Beth will get you your prize, and Carrie, we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five, it's six fifty five.