Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning show. Oh you know who I got to move on to. I got to move on to Anna because the last show that we were on the air, we had Anna on telling a story about the guy her situationship as she calls him, Well, there is an update on this situation ship had him. You know how, It's weird whenever you bring something up on the air about somebody, you talk about a topic and it's about a person, it's inevitable. It's Murphy's law. Something's going to happen. You're going to run into them or see them some way, shape or form. You ran into him over the weekend in a very interesting place.
Speaker 2: Yes, this man.
Speaker 3: So let me just start by saying I'm over him after this experience. Everyone, just so we know. I So after the show we had talked about it. Bianca posted the clip of me talking about it online and he Saturday morning sent me something from the Mojo page. It was about the throwback Rowdown because he was practicing with me one day and I was like, oh, he was on Mojo's page. He had to have seen me.
Speaker 4: Talk about and that's exactly why I sent you that.
Speaker 3: Right, So then I sent him the clip of me talking about him, and I was like, what about this clip? And then he called me. We had some words. It was not good. It ended with him telling me that he was going out of town for the weekend. I was like, Okay, have fun. Well, I got invited to a party on Saturday night and I'm there at the party having an amazing time.
Speaker 1: What part for?
Speaker 3: It was an after party with the Clippers after.
Speaker 1: The Pistons gamel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so athletes were there and a lot of other people from Detroit.
Speaker 2: It was a really good time.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting there talking to an athlete and guess who walks in my situationship.
Speaker 2: I was so.
Speaker 3: Surprised because not only did he tell me he was going out of town, he posted on his social media that he was out of town, tagging a whole different city, acting like he was in it. So I'm just sitting here like, wow, this man is really a freaking liar.
Speaker 1: Did see you?
Speaker 2: Yes? So I was sitting there like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to kill him. It like got to a point where we had to walk by each other and like I briefly hugged him, but he, I think, was trying to continue talking to me and I just kept on walking right over to this other guy.
Speaker 2: I know. It was a mess.
Speaker 3: So I was a little uncomfortable the whole party because I was like, I just hate that he's here. But also I was really excited because I was like, now he sees me conversing with all of these other men, I hope he gets pissed off.
Speaker 1: But I heard you were getting hit on by some of these athletes.
Speaker 2: Yes, some did ask for my number.
Speaker 5: You are casually text I don't need to ruin that, but I just wanted him to know I'm ok because he listens obviously checks out our podcast to make sure this is supposed to.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think I think that I needed that.
Speaker 3: That was something that I needed to happen to get me over this guy because I'm like, Okay, he's lying in my face, like we already had this super negative interaction right before that. Unfortunately, I do have to see him this week for work. Oh come on, I know why because you.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is the introduction into this.
Speaker 4: Money sly to you. He's a master manipulator that he's posting on his social media and a different city that is like a whole different read of I agree.
Speaker 1: That you influence her people. You guys are all fort of big fat liars about stuff. You guys probably never use any of the products that you say learning. But secondly, I think that maybe he had maybe something was uh I don't think so it was sponsored or scheduled or something like that. We've had that before, you know, where you have to schedule. He's not an influencer. He's not he's.
Speaker 2: Not an influencer.
Speaker 3: Oh you he just but yeah, So I think I'm going to block his number after I see him this week, because that's what Kevin told me I had to do.
Speaker 1: I don't block it until after we get our meeting done with that, trying to get some business taken care of. Okay, So this is It's unbelievable, isn't it. This happens all the time. It happens to Probably you you're letting your car. You you think that you know you're not gonna have to deal with this person. Ever again, sure at spit you go out to an event that you don't think that you're going to see him because he'supposedly out of town and he's there.
Speaker 3: But this is literally what I was trying to explain on Friday, is that I cannot physically get rid of this person even if I block him. Things like this are going to continue happening.
Speaker 1: Does anybody else have this happen? And then when you call us up and tell us about how this is happening to you, well also your neighbors. Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But I think the message sent by you blocking him and not stopping to hug him or talk to him at these events that you guys run into each other at will send a big signal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope so you know what you need almost in it. And I'm just joking when I say this, because legally and should you need like a PPO, but like some kind of like you need to have like a private private person order or something like that where it's like that you don't have to run into him anymore. Like you guys. You guys should know each other's locations so that you guys can be on opposite ends of the location. I wish you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm just waiting for you to say something because he has said nothing, has so many opinions.
Speaker 6: No, I don't have you know, I don't I don't have anything to say in the situation. I gave all my thoughts on Friday. Yeah, I mean, it's nothing to say in the situation. Do you think Anna is purposely running into him?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: At the party first, I think they just they run in the same sphere.
Speaker 1: They're meant they're meant to be.
Speaker 2: No, we're not.
Speaker 6: I still don't think she's gonna cut him off, though, I'll say that she's not going to wait to prove you.
Speaker 1: Guess what. Next week's topic is going to be her in his arms. It's going to be it's going to be her, and that's where they're going to run into each other in one of their beds. No text her here says catch me up on the last topic. Oh, you know. The last topic was can Anna be friends, you know, guy girlfriends without it crossing the line? Well, obviously she can because guess what she was with him on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Too, And again she wants more with this guy and he just wants to hook up. Yeah, so that's the that's the disparity in what they both are looking for here.
Speaker 1: It's by the way, Anna, very nice photos that you posted over the over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I had to look good.
Speaker 1: Did you post those for somebody? You wanted to see them that social media.
Speaker 2: Them, but I wanted everyone else to see them.
Speaker 1: Thirsty on that thing.
Speaker 2: I got. Guys, I'm trying to fridge.
Speaker 1: You ever do that, By the way, you ever have friends on the phone, you ever you ever have friends of yours that will post stuff and you're like, there's something going on. There's a little Thursday trap going on here right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just how I look when I go out. So if you never want me to post when I go out, let me know.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I thought it looked great. Keep those waters, buddy. Wait, hold on, what did this person just send us that They said they can't talk on the air. Let me read their message here real quick.
Speaker 2: Gosh, it's like another girl that's talking to him.
Speaker 1: Let it be Yeah, I don't care, I have them. Oh, here you go, this one right here for you said I wasn't sure making out with a random dude at a New Year's Now, I don't understand what they're saying. Forget it. I'm not going to read it. They don't understand what they're what they're saying. But Lydia, I think tried to to call him. What are some of the ones that are calling lydia or that you're trying to call that aren't aren't getting through measure.
Speaker 3: This one said that one that you were trying to re says wasn't sure making out with a random do on New Year's.
Speaker 2: Is now upset about a situationship.
Speaker 1: I'm so confused. What does that mean? What are they meaning by that? I'm not sure. I'm guessing. I guess you're as good as I thought. They were talking about a previous guy that she's talked about, and now she's talking about a new one. Oh no, that must be that.
Speaker 2: Il a hotel. Maybe that's probably what they're thinking of. God, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was looking again, y'all tell me not to read the comments, But all the comments on Moju's page are like, oh, and.
Speaker 2: It does is talk about guys like, well, shoot.
Speaker 1: It's usually the same guy, it usually is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kevin, you talk about women too.
Speaker 1: You have you have? And I talk about a woman in my life, and she talks about a guy in her life, and we all talk about our relationships. Let us do it. Let let people be happy, for God's sake. Stop this. You're you're trying to, you know, shame somebody for what's going on eighty If she wasn't talking about this, we don't have a topic that's called a good radio topic. I will say this that one of the things that I'm very intrigued by with you in this situationship is that I don't think that you guys have had like a full on we're done.
Speaker 2: Thing are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Do not contact me. I want nothing to do with you.
Speaker 1: This is it your purely business. And you know what what means with purely business. It means you don't go to his house at night, you know what I mean, Like if you have a big business relationship with somebody, you do it during the day when the lights are on, you know what I mean? No, I think like his house, he ordered tacos.
Speaker 3: That's my biggest issue with him is I know he does not respect me because I have told him I've had the conversation and he continues to push me, push.
Speaker 2: Me, push.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what, it's not his fault that you are weak.
Speaker 4: Yes, there is there is a Well it's part of his fault, but it's part of her fault too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not just gonna let him off here. You are a responsible adult woman. You can handle yourself, I think, Evelyn, what's going on? Evelyn?
Speaker 7: Good morning you guys, how are you?
Speaker 1: Good morning? What's happening. You wanted to make a comment on Anna running into her situationship this weekend.
Speaker 6: Yes, Anna, you should have walked right past him.
Speaker 1: He stayed you looking good, he sayd you looking like a snack? You should have just walked like you didn't even see him, like, Oh, I thought you were in the next state.
Speaker 3: I know I should in Michigan if you're in a state.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, what you do is you pretend like you can't even see him, Like it's almost like he's invisible at that. Sometimes that or too strong though, you can't ignore it.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have that.
Speaker 1: What's up? Angie High Hi, good morning everybody? Good morning? Uh Anna, listen to KIV, block him, don't talk to him anymore.
Speaker 3: That's the plan after Tuesday. This doesn't hear this and canceled the meeting.
Speaker 1: No, maybe I should just go by myself.
Speaker 2: Bye, guys, Thank you and Angie.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. God, I never had problems like this, the problem I know that. I never had problems like that. I never had anybody chasing after me. Or interest and stuff. I'm like, well, this guy is not interested. That's the problem, Ashley. What's up?
Speaker 7: All right? She's at an age where finding a partner as a top goal, So it's okay to talk about that a lot.
Speaker 2: You've got a lot of stresses about it. You've got a lot of things to work through.
Speaker 1: And by the way, can I tell you something, Ashley, Finish your thought and then I'll tell you what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: You guys also keep popping up in each other's lives because you're in each other those lives for a lesson.
Speaker 1: You're learning it.
Speaker 3: You haven't fully learned it yet.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's an interesting that's deep. That was very deep. I was gonna say. A listener's hair said, f off to the people that don't want Anna talking about this. I live through these stories because I'm going through the same thing with a guy, so people relate to this. Uh, here's what you need next time you go out. You need misfit Nicole to go out with you to keep you as a like. You need to be like secret service for Anna, like the president has secret service. An excellent Wayne ware or Wayne woman. For sure. I'm being told you could tell that guy to get the hell out of Anna's algorithm?
Speaker 7: Can I ask Anna a question because I'm trying of catching that.
Speaker 6: Are you deematized?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Actually, it's not even that good. I think the problem.
Speaker 1: Is that I feel like we're definitely not getting that meaning.
Speaker 3: I feel emotionally connected to this man, like I went through so many hard things when we first met, and he was the one that I confided in and spent a lot of time with and that's hard for him.
Speaker 1: So it's so it's amatized, emotional, vulnerable. Have you wait? Have you? Have you ever been demontized before? In the call?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and it's a real thing. It must be. And I was seeking Kevin, I'm only your sad?
Speaker 1: Is it? I have been dematized before? Conrad? What's up? Conrad? You got a smart name this morning?
Speaker 7: Henry Monday. Everybody listen, long time listener, first time call. But listen, Anna, listen for me. I never block people. Okay. The reason I don't block people because you know, it creates a sense of hostility out of want, hostility and stresses in my life. Now, if a person has been disrespectful atrocious, you know you have no choice but to block them on your socials and your phone numbers and stuff like that. But the other call said just ignore them. I would just go along like there's nothing eve been wrong, just you know, just nothing at all. But yeah, blocking someone that you know, if you do what a personality is that they just can't let it go. A personality that yeah, no want to be in charge, whatever you would want to call it. You know, you may not ever get rid of that person. But as long as you just playing go along, keep a smile on your face.
Speaker 1: Get what you're saying.
Speaker 6: I get what you're saying, Conrad. But sometimes you gotta block people. You have to know. And the reason why I say it is because you have to know who you are. You have to know your triggers, and not everybody is strong enough to see that name pop up or see a couple of messages pop up and just ignore it. Sometimes people can have strength for a day but not have strength for a week. So you need to cut things completely off so those triggers don't don't get you triggered.
Speaker 1: It's like me and deleting the McDonald's app.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you can't last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you. It's like people it's like alcohol. And with those that have have in your house, all right, well, there you go.