Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 2: Just quickly, who is filling in for Will Michael Morris? Oh?
Speaker 3: Hey Michael Morris. I have no idea who you are, but welcome aboard. Hello Bill, good morning?
Speaker 2: How are you? Yeah? What do you care?
Speaker 3: I don't really exactly precisely, that is my vien perfectly.
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 3: No morning, everybody?
Speaker 2: Bill here where? Monday morning, October sixth?
Speaker 3: And the we're does this feels like fall yet? I am closer to my mic. I'm right on top of my mic.
Speaker 2: Really something going on here? All right? All right? Is that any better?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: We turn off the music so now we can hear you.
Speaker 2: Well, no, is that any better?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: So you can go up a little more? All right? How's that? Turn up the volume?
Speaker 3: I'm turning up the volume. Volume, I'm I'm turning up the volume.
Speaker 2: And we see if I in your headphones or your microphone.
Speaker 3: I don't know what one of the two it's. I. You know, how the hell do I know this stuff?
Speaker 2: Listen? I do I look like a tech maven? Here?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, you don't do not, sir, I don't okay.
Speaker 2: Something's going on here, and uh okay, so I turn it up? Is that? How's that is any better? Much better? Okay? Here we go.
Speaker 3: All right, all right I have a board here, my little tiny board.
Speaker 2: Uh b O r E d well, yeah that's a given.
Speaker 3: But uh okay, how's how's that?
Speaker 2: That's good? Now? Okay, all right, good, we're there.
Speaker 3: I am the tech maven of all time here, good time, Thank you so much, thank you, thank you. Now I turned my headset down. All right, No, it's not there yet. Let me turn headset down here, headset? Headset?
Speaker 2: Hello down, yes, yes, down, up, we can headset, sir. But I'm for me. It's for me.
Speaker 3: You know. I'm doing my headset everything check check check. Okay, why don't we do this again?
Speaker 2: Okay? Uh cono. You want to take it from the top, please just quickly. Who is filling in for? Will Michael Morris?
Speaker 3: Oh hey Michael Morris. I have no idea who you are, but welcome aboard.
Speaker 2: Hello Bill, good morning. How are you? Uh yeah, what do you care?
Speaker 3: I don't really exactly precisely that is my fits perfectly, and.
Speaker 1: Now handle on the news, ladies, and gentlemen, here's Bill handle.
Speaker 3: You know I didn't get all of that, cod No, you want to try that again? I know we don't have to do that. All right, what a way to start? Uh, what a way to start?
Speaker 2: On Monday?
Speaker 3: All right, morning Cono, Good morning, Bill, there you go, Neil.
Speaker 2: Morning, Good morning, Willie wolf.
Speaker 3: Amy, Hello Bill, good morning.
Speaker 2: Oh Dodgers thing you had? Well? How the Dodgers do? Well?
Speaker 4: They did great. They won five to three on Saturday, so they have a one nothing lead in the series and they play Game two this afternoon.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so they may actually go to the World Series maybe kind of well.
Speaker 4: We're kind of hoping that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A long way to go before the World Series.
Speaker 4: Oh and stop, please, there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of games to play. Yeah, jump, how the Padre, How the Philly Okay? Yeah, so there's a really long way for them to go, right, you're pressed?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, So.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers won and the uh was the Chargers yesterday?
Speaker 2: Right? They lost?
Speaker 4: They lost?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Surrounded by losers really every time you wake up in the morning, come to work, that's true.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, there's Anne. I said hello to Cono. Will is not here?
Speaker 3: Is Michael whatever his name is there, Mike Moris. Yeah, hello by Mike Morris. I still know Bill.
Speaker 2: How are you doing? Yeah, you don't care how. I don't even know what you look like.
Speaker 4: Mike.
Speaker 3: I don't think we've ever have we ever actually met?
Speaker 2: No, we did work.
Speaker 6: Together a long time ago, in the nineties, believe it or not. I was starting as a traffic reporter. I think you were just starting your morning show. So it was a while ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started nineteen what, yeah, nineteen ninety one here.
Speaker 6: I remember very vividly that whenever you would throw it to a traffic person and a traffic person wasn't there, you got very angry.
Speaker 2: And I think you haven't really changed in that regard. I wasn't angry. I mean angry that there's no traffic person there. What didn't sound good? Let's be put it that way. Never to traffic and nobody was there.
Speaker 3: It never sounds good, right, whenever I know it to anybody, by the way, you're surprised, Uh, no traffic reporter there.
Speaker 2: And now let's go to can'tfy traffic. No one's there? Okay, No, yeah, that's great, all right. I was pre lamictal as well. So I was prelamittl.
Speaker 3: That's true. I was pre liminitked. I even have my dog now on prozac. Did you know that I have literally.
Speaker 2: Put an animal on prozac.
Speaker 3: Because the vet wanted the little Izzy on prozac because he is bouncing all over the place, cannot calm her down.
Speaker 2: And so I went to the VAT and.
Speaker 3: The VAT said, you got you have a dog that's kind of anxiety ridden. Here's some doggy prozac. By the way, doggy prozac is regular prozac, and it's I go to Costco, of course, where I fill my prescriptions, and there it is. It's uh the name handle right, uh, and it's Isabella. And you give one just like you know pros act what the dog for you?
Speaker 2: One for you? Yeah, that's why not? Just let the dog be the dog. Because the dog nips at the other dog.
Speaker 3: The dog is jumping up and down constantly, because it's a dog. No the dog, it's an anxiety ridden dog. There are dogs that are so mellow, they just are just hey, what's going on? Hey, things are cool. There are dogs that just look like they smoked a joint. My daughter Pamela's dog Kendle is the sweetest dog in the world. At the Persian Palace, there was a hill. Well, you were in that house when there was a big right, it was that big hill and the dog would come bounding out, and there were coyotes up there, and it was it got pretty dangerous. All of a sudden we heard coyotes and this I wasn't there, but they heard coyotes. And there is Kendal up the top of the hill, still within the still within the fencing, and there was a coyote there.
Speaker 2: And Kendall came bounding.
Speaker 3: Out again, bounding up and just sat right next to the coyote, wagging his tail to say hello. Coyote had no idea what the hell was going on. Dogs do not go up to coyotes to say hello and to want to play with them.
Speaker 2: That's your melt. No.
Speaker 5: I've actually seen Bill go into a closet, grab a bb guden and shoot animals to get out of his yard.
Speaker 3: He was deer o. God, you know, deer are rats. They're just big rats that eat everything.
Speaker 2: So anyway, they can't do that either. Coyotes are protected. That's why I can't believe coyotes are protected. Okay, moving on, Uh, what else has hello to everybody? All right?
Speaker 3: We have a lot going on today to say the least, said hello to everybody? And what a week last week? This is only going to be supplanted by what a week this week? As we start the show, A handle on the News with Stop Yawning Kono with Amy Neil and me lead story.
Speaker 2: We start with clearing my throat.
Speaker 3: We start with a federal judge block the Trump administration from deploying California National Guard or any Guard troops in Oregon too. I'll talk about more of that later on, but what the President has said that these cities are out of control, strangely enough, their democratic cities. They're out of control, and the federal troops have to go in, or the nationalized Guard has to go in. Almost universally, and a matter of fact, I can't think of any other time when national Guard was not called for by the governor. The governor asks the president to nationalize the guard. That's the way it normally is. Well, Trump is bypassing that governor and local authorities do not want the Guard, and Trump has unilaterally decided he is sending in the National Guard because of out of control crime because it's a war zone, and local authorities saying, what do you mean war zone? We've got some problems. There is no issue, but nothing that can't be handled by local law enforcement, and the President saying nope. Well, as he nationalized in California, the Trump administration was given a no go on that one by the Feds, by the court. And then what Trump did is he took the National Guard and moved it to Oregon. The California National Guard moved to Oregon. No one's ever heard of that happening before. And so all of this is going up through the courts. Of course, as the president is stretching the envelope of what presidential power is, I mean, to its fullest extent. We'll see what happens. He has won in some cases, he has lost in others. This one is we'll see how far he can go. As of right now, a federal judge one has stopped another complaint I that a lot of people have because you have one judge can just stop an entire program cold. And this was a Trump appointee, by the way, who did this. So we'll talk more about that. That's coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: A long way to go to get to peace. Delegations from the US, Israel, Thamas in the Middle Eastern countries are set to meet in Egypt today for talks that could pave the way for a ceasefire in Gaza and the release of hostages. So apparently the parties will be trying to come to agreements over things like Israeli military withdrawal lines in Gaza and the names of the high profile Palestinian prisoners that will be released in exchange for the remaining forty eight hostages. It's hundreds of Palestinians, President Trump said in a post on truth Social I am told the first phase should be completed this week, and I'm asking everyone to move fast.
Speaker 3: If there is one person that can have enough influence in this war to stop it, it would be President Trump.
Speaker 2: He probably has the only ability to do that.
Speaker 4: Although it doesn't seem like Hamas is coming to the table with anything. We've got a twenty point plan and they said, okay, we'll release the hostages.
Speaker 2: But that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Hamas has not agreed to.
Speaker 3: The militarize at all, and you still has not agreed to give up its governing powers. All it is is the hostages, and once the hostages are released.
Speaker 2: They have no bargaining power. They have no bargaining power whatsoever, except.
Speaker 4: That in the deal they say that if you lay down arms, then they're not going after you. And the ones who are in Katar, the leadership, they can stay there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Israel has not said that. Israel.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's in the peace plan.
Speaker 3: It is, but Hamas is not accepted the peace plan except one of the provisions. And it's now it's just question of do they does Hamas cave Israel I think will stop during the negotiations, will in fact stop the war the incursion of the indiscriminate bombing.
Speaker 2: I think Israel will maybe not.
Speaker 3: Could be that once the hostage is released, Netignano not Nettiano goes the balls to the wall. And then we go back to President Trump. If he says okay to that Gaza is decimated even more than it is now. If he says no, I think Israel has to cowtown. I think there is that much influence the president has, And if peace does break out, it'll be another argument for no longer the Nobel Peace Prize it would be renamed the Trump Peace Prize, of which he will be the first recipient. By the way, I have his face on the coin on the coin. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Mount Everest, you know, not on my list of things to do.
Speaker 5: No, awfully impressed when I hear people do such a thing, but not my cup of tea. Look at it from the ground. So you have one hundred of trekkers that go up there. They're having unusual weather, and I got to imagine that's pretty intense to say, because the weather up there is.
Speaker 2: Intense all the time.
Speaker 5: Right, So you have a bunch of these trekkers going up the eastern face of Mount Everest there in Tibet.
Speaker 2: And I've been to Tibet. Haven't climbed the mountain.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the mountain?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty, it's tall. So as of yesterday you had three hundred and fifty trekkers. They had reached a small town of Quadang Wu Dang. While contact with the remaining two hundred plus trekkers been made. They haven't gotten them yet, but they cleared out snow and they took care of them, brought them down to where they could get some warmth and some food and happy campers there. But they're saying, yet it's unusually even more intense than normal, and they were just thinking people are going to get frost bite, it's going to go.
Speaker 4: Do you know what's amazing about that is that there were three hundred and fifty of them. I think of like little small groups people trekking in the mouths, but that's three hundred and fifty at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not only let me. Did you know how many people you've seen photos of or video of the people that are lined up to summit to go to the summit. It's like a line at Disneyland in the middle of the summer. I mean they literally have to take turns and wait for hours. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: And you know how much money it costs to go up there for an individual trekker. If you wanted to go, it's about seventy five thousand dollars per person.
Speaker 2: And you complain about Disneyland, I wouldn't go. I think it's people are crazy to do that. I mean, oh, and you die.
Speaker 3: That's oh, that's the other thing I forgot to sell you.
Speaker 2: You end up dying.
Speaker 3: And you get altitude sickness, and you get frostbite and lose fingers and toes and hands, and you pay a lot of money for that. See, if you want to lose your toes, to show you how to do it for free, you don't have to pay that much money. So summiting to to Everest is okay, quick factoid. First person to uh actually summit out Mount Everest when it happened with who's the name?
Speaker 5: Well, it's you. I'm assuming you're gonna say it's not Hillary.
Speaker 3: Actually it is Hillary, Okay, because I thought that after Hillary.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was Hillary Clinton. No, it's correct. Last name. It was, yes, Sir.
Speaker 3: Edmund Hillary New New Zealand, nineteen fifty three. But he wasn't actually the man to summit.
Speaker 2: That's what I was wondering if you was.
Speaker 3: It's sort of controversial at this point because it could have been his Sherpa Norgay Tenzig or Tenzig Norgay And enough.
Speaker 2: Of that, why don't we go ahead and move on? Move on?
Speaker 4: Well that was quick. French Prime Minister Sebastian Lakrnou resigned just hours after he unveiled his new cabinet. The prime minister has been a key ally of French President Emmanuel Maccron, whose presidency apparently not going very well. He had only been in office for like four weeks before he stepped down. That's the shortest serving prime minister since the Fifth Republic began. When did the Fifth Republic begin?
Speaker 2: Bill after World War Two?
Speaker 4: I think after World War two. Okay, clear sign yet that Macrone has run out of road after five prime ministers in less than two years. He's just not able to get any traction and get their government running again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the French don't know how to do. They do a lot of things very well, baguettes and bree cheese, they do great crapes.
Speaker 3: They don't do government very well. Although if you're a worker, France is a great place to go. You retire at the age of thirty three. You work a two and a half hour day with an hour and a half of it for lunch. It's really not bad like your schedule.
Speaker 2: It does, doesn't it. It's pretty good, all right.
Speaker 5: I had for a long time got to see Mark Sanchez play for sc going to the games. He's an ex quarterback for the NFL as well, and he was pepper sprayed and stabbed multiple times this weekend by a sixty nine year old truck driver. This was in downtown Indianapolis. It's an interesting story. So apparently this box truck was backing up into you know, an unloading bay kind of alleyway, and they got into an alter altercation of some kind, and the sixty year old, sixty nine year old truck driver said, this guy came at him. It was Sanchez apparently charging him and trying to get into his car, and it got ugly. The guy pepper sprayed him and said that he was still coming at him and he feared for his life and he stabbed him three times. And so not only did Mark Sanchez, thirty eight years old and up in the hospital, he also ended up getting arrested.
Speaker 2: Weird story. It is weird.
Speaker 4: Mucking Mega Bad Bunny hosted Saturday Night Lives season premiere, and he said he's very happy about being named as the halftime performer at Super Bowl. He says he thinks everybody is happy about it, even Fox News, and then played a montage of Fox hosts saying, hey, Bad Bunny's my favorite musician. He should be the next president. And he's saying all of this because there has been a huge backlash. People are upset that the NFL picked Bad Bunny to headline the Super Bowl halftime show in February. Of course Bad Bunny is Puerto Rican and.
Speaker 2: Well he's not even American.
Speaker 3: Just ask those people, ask the conspiracy folks.
Speaker 2: They don't even have it American there. But he says.
Speaker 3: He's American. No, no, it's not no, no, you're You're not American.
Speaker 2: You're star.
Speaker 3: Why would it be what is not politicized today? Tell me what is not politicized?
Speaker 2: And you know what? He should give it to them, And I'll tell you why. Because his name is bad Bunny, not good Bunny. Good? Were we expecting good? Point? He's also the whole issue of this bunny issue.
Speaker 3: Uh, I mean, realistically, do straight guys call themselves bunny?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, give me a breath. I'm he's a Kendall Jenner. I think the guy.
Speaker 5: Uh, what's the term that you young folks use?
Speaker 2: Pulls tail? He's doing just fine. Handle.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm a fan, but I don't want to admit that.
Speaker 5: Okay, moving on, all right, gab Newsom signing a bill giving eight hundred thousand uber and lyft drivers in California the right to unionize Good for them. And guess what by to Uber and Lyft, it's already it cost me to cot seven and a half miles from my house to the station on Saturday. We were going out afterwards, so I took an Uber there so my wife could pick me up afterwards. And uh, it cost thirty five dollars plus tip.
Speaker 2: Seven and a half miles. Well, they do dynamic pricing, don't they. So it was Saturday.
Speaker 5: Afternoon, So yeah, Saturday afternoon for one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, how how about how.
Speaker 5: About a taxi? We're going back to being a taxi.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think it's the Uber driver that's getting it getting all the money. It's you know, Uber and Lyft themselves, which is really strange. But they're independent, they're independent contractors. Yet they can negotiate as a union together, which it's sort of a contradiction in terms.
Speaker 2: So let's quite understand this. The model will be broken and then, you know, and then it will be on what.
Speaker 4: Went wrong because it used to be that the drivers got paid better. And now when I go you hear the drivers talking about it. They're like, you know, they're squeezing us to death. They don't make nearly the money they take. They did more and more.
Speaker 3: You know, when Uber first started, I think five percent that Uber took something ridiculous like nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they built the entire infrastructure. I mean that that app that being able to call a car, being able.
Speaker 3: To know they did, understood, and it's built, and it's built, and and they're squeezing the drivers more and more and more they are.
Speaker 2: That was gig economy originally and now it just is it.
Speaker 3: Just I you were talk Every time I jump in an Uber car, I talk to the driver and hopefully he speaks English most of the time.
Speaker 2: No, And I ask, you know, how what do you do?
Speaker 3: And of course it's the second job for everybody except those that do this full time. And it's a ten hour day, seven days a week. Is the only way you can make a living at it. I mean, what does that tell you if that's kind of work you have.
Speaker 4: Okay, one of the Hawks is home, which is great news. So the Harris Hawks were stolen from Sofi Stadium more than a week ago. And if you'll recall, they were in their containers in the back of like a gator type vehicle and somebody took off in the vehicle. It later turned up near Century City and there is video of some hawks being released and they've been out flying around for like a week. Well, somebody spotted one of them yesterday and Hassi and the Heights called police. Police called the owner and he came down and retrieved Bubba. So he's got Bubba back. And then the second hawk though is Alice. She's still on the loose, but he says now that they found the one, they're hopeful that they'll find the other one.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: California Institution for Women, this is You've got cal State's LA prisons system and they have a graduation program and you just had about almost two dozen women get their ear their Bachelors of Arts in Liberal studies.
Speaker 3: Good for them, No, it's a bachelor's degree out of cal State LA.
Speaker 2: And to these women who are.
Speaker 3: In prison, which you talk about rehabilitation, that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 5: I think that's the education is key to any of that stuff. And if somebody shows an initiative to work towards she.
Speaker 2: Was the goal like that, it's a good sign. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the valedictorian gave a speech on how now you can write a some note with proper grammar, which I thought was pretty impressive.
Speaker 5: Billy Jean King was the one who gave the keynote address.
Speaker 4: Uh, we got a lot of bodies and USC is selenym USC apparently has sold dozens of cadavers to the US Navy to use for medical trauma training for Israel Israeli defense forces. The Navy recort reportedly paid more than eight hundred and sixty thousand dollars for at least eighty nine bodies. Thirty two of them were used for IDF training. So apparently they take the cadavers, they pump them full of artificial blood, which allows for realistic learning of anatomy experience and instrumentation handling, and use of actual technical procedures to treat traumatic injuries.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask this.
Speaker 3: They blow them up if these bodies or that will work, if these bodies have been donated to whatever organization does this, Whether you for science, I don't know, because there's some weird donating your body to science issues where you really don't know.
Speaker 2: What's where they're going. But that could be completely legitimate. It's just a it's a weird story.
Speaker 3: But you have someone who donates his or her body goes to the US Navy, and then the US Navy turns around and sells parts and pieces and bodies to the military or uses itself to train Israeli soldiers. I tell you, I don't see anything particularly wrong with this.
Speaker 4: I really don't, well, except that if they're donating their bodies to science, then USC is charging hundreds of thousands of dollars for them.
Speaker 3: File you know, here's it is, don't I donate it to science and then science can do whatever the hell it wants.
Speaker 2: And I'm okay with this.
Speaker 3: And by the way, it's I don't think they sell it to is real.
Speaker 2: What they do is they allow Israeli I guess.
Speaker 3: Medical students a medical personnel to work on these bodies and to practice trauma medicine. I don't see anything particularly wrong with this.
Speaker 5: Wasn't there a story not too long ago, Amy where the son of a woman who donated her body to science he found out they blew it up that they were doing tests, military tests on it or something.
Speaker 2: He's like, that's not what she thought was going to happen, or something.
Speaker 4: I don't remember hearing about, like an.
Speaker 5: Organ donor or something, and she ended up you know, being strapped to a chair or something and blowed up.
Speaker 3: But she don't know once. I don't think it's specific when you donate your body to science.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 3: Let's say you donate a kidney and you've had the disease that you've.
Speaker 2: Had, the poly they just blow up the kidney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or they use the kidney which is now hard in the softball games among medical students, And that is donating your body to science, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, so the polycystic renal disease is benefiting hockey or football or baseball. Yeah, Okay, tracks been there on that hill and Big Bear is shaking, rattling and rolling. They had a couple of earthquakes, two measuring three point five around eleven pm on Saturday night, and then they had another one that was three point four, and then another one that was two point five, so three in all. But they just kept shaking and shaking and shaking.
Speaker 3: But there's nothing there. I mean, three point five is nothing. When trucks rumble past the station, it's more of a jolt than a three point five earthquake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it didn't trigger any of our security stuff, cameras or anything.
Speaker 4: Looks like American is gonna look the other way. So they're American Airlines is trying to speed up the boarding process, which, as we know if you ever fly, can be very laborious. So they say that now they are going to remove those bag sizers from the gates all across the US, and that's effective today.
Speaker 3: All right here, Question number one, have you ever either experienced yourself, used them yourself or have seen anybody use those bag sizers? Because your bags basically have to be six inches wide and so big and so long, and everybody's carry on is three times that size.
Speaker 2: I hope that's the question. Have you ever you ever used one?
Speaker 4: I have, but it was it was during the pandemic when they really start to cracking down. But since then I haven't had to check and they haven't asked me.
Speaker 2: Hey, i've seen anybody ask because you're never.
Speaker 5: Going to get you actually pretty egregious when they like, you can tell someone's rolling something big in and then they'll ask.
Speaker 2: But well, usually is because it won't fit in the overhead.
Speaker 3: That's when they say you've got to check in forget about these bag sizers.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on.
Speaker 5: All right, Nobel peace, Prize, just like Bill was nominated. Now if some other folks are nominated, and we'll hear today the announcement for the twenty twenty five Nobel Peace Prize. In this particular case, it's going to be physology and medicine.
Speaker 4: They actually announced it.
Speaker 2: Oh they are, Yeah, this breaking through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two Americans are among the three people given the Nobel Prize for medicine.
Speaker 3: Say yeah, because it goes on all week. It's Monday through Friday, and the last one, the last one is Friday, and that one is in Oslo, where all the rest of them are in Stockholm. And so I think the best story that is certainly recent story is when Bob Dylan won the Nobel Prize for Literature, which was extraordinary. The first songwriter who has ever been nominated, or certainly the first songwriter ever who had ever won the Nobel Peace Prize. He didn't show up to accept it, just wouldn't go No thanks, Why because he's Bob Dylan. Do you remember Oldchella, Yeah, yeah, it was Oldchella and they had Bob Dylan there and Paul McCartney and the Rolling Stones. That were extraordinary. That was on a Friday, or that was on a Saturday. He had just been awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature. And this is the gal who does the pr for the folks who put it on. And she was telling me that Mick Jagger wanted to go knock on Paul. Mick Jagger wanted to go on Dylan, knock on Dylan's door, actually his tent, to walk in and congratulate him. And Dylan said, now, I'm not interested in talking to you. This is saying noted Mick Jagger during the concert. He just does not care. You know, Dylan does half of his concerts with his back to the audience.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even look at the audience.
Speaker 3: He's a weird guy who says, well, he accepted the prize later on the day before it expired. You have to accept it yourself. But he wouldn't show up to the ceremony, not interested.
Speaker 2: Weird guy.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what the meda, the medicine or the medical winner last year was for micro rna.
Speaker 3: Weird weird winners of the Nobel Prizes just weird ones, weird one and those who lost or were not given it, and particularly in literature.
Speaker 5: Is this if this peace deal goes through do you think Trump will be nominated?
Speaker 2: Oh, he's ominated already, Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: He's nominated by everybody who is a fan of his or an ally of his.
Speaker 2: Will he ever get it?
Speaker 3: No, And even if he deserves it, he'll never get it because too many people dislike him personally.
Speaker 2: You remember when he got it fantastic.
Speaker 3: For the prize publicly, I think is considered a no no among the Nobel Committee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty tacky. But you remember when Obama got it for.
Speaker 3: Being elected, for being elected, for being elected, because that was his claim to fame.
Speaker 2: He had just been elected and he won the Nobel Peace Prize. Pretty impressives being born. Yeah, all right, kfi A M sixty.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show My Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app