Speaker 1: Real quick.
Speaker 2: I want to bring this up because Shannon brought it up in the Dirty and I thought that it was really interesting and it's worth a discussion. So that whole story that you brought up about the TSA with the rotisserie chickens, and I'll recap that in a second, but I want listeners to call us up and tell us what's the craziest thing either they or somebody else brought on a plane, because there is this social media story that is trending this morning that Shannon reported on on Twitter. TSA posted that you cannot bring protein shakes larger than three point four ounces right liquid. But then they said feel free though, to bring as many rotisserie chickens as you can fit in your carry on. So they did this whole thing where they were talking about, you know, the liquids things, the three to one one liquids rule that they have, which I thought they were getting rid of that rule.
Speaker 3: So did I, and the more and more, like, I feel like I've traveled a lot over the past couple of months randomly, and I I've definitely thrown some like lotions and stuff.
Speaker 4: In my bag that are a little bigger.
Speaker 1: They just let them go.
Speaker 2: I think that they put it through the scanner and if the scanner red flags whatever the substance is.
Speaker 1: But believe it or not, they can't.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me that those scanners cannot determine whether something is a flammable or just regular water. So that's why they make you throw your water away. It determines, it determines. But they can figure out explosives. But sometimes certain things I think that mix with it or can be undeterminable. So they figured it out how to get rid of it. But this is an interesting thing with their whole rotisserie chicken thing, So I'm intrigued to see if anybody throws on a bunch of rotisserie chickens just to af with them. If I'm sitting on an airplane and somebody's sitting next to me with twenty rotissary chickens underneath their seat in front of them, I'm pitched.
Speaker 4: With one smell.
Speaker 2: Obviously a content creator doing this just based on this, this, this whole situation. I hate that when people go and just get their own food and bring it on the plane, it smells like crap, Like, I what kind of food we I'm talking about anything I'm talking about even going to get yourself like Chick fil a or uh, what's the uh the Chinese place that's uh, that's in the uh pan Express.
Speaker 1: Pan Express. I don't want your pant Express. Honestly know, if you're hungry, there is nothing better than being on a flight and being able to put that trade out and you have a meal, not like the lead chips and crackers. Yeah, like you got like a sandwich on that boy. If you got a two hour flight, you can eat when you get there. I'm not ready for that, though, I got it before. I got a movie in front of me. My headphones are in. The trade is.
Speaker 2: Down, and there's nothing worse than somebody chomping next to you go to sleep.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 2: You got somebody next year with a big old bag of Pratzels like Tina.
Speaker 4: If you get tuna, I'm not super thrilled with you, and that I don't know.
Speaker 1: A Jersey Mike's tuna, giant bub You would bring a Jersey Mikes tuna and would wa for show.
Speaker 2: Here are some of the things that the TSA say that you can bring on a flight. Watermelons. Who's bringing a watermelon, live lobsters, if they're in a clear, sealed, spillproof container, live fish, and water, you bring yours.
Speaker 1: Bring water. I don't know how that works.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's that seems strange because what if you got a piranha that you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna let loose on the plane.
Speaker 2: Snakes on a plane, frozen breast, milk and ice packs? Uh are okay? Whole pies or cakes? I've seen this before.
Speaker 4: I have brought a cake, a full cake on a plane.
Speaker 1: Have you really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Because I was gonna say, I saw somebody that was carrying on and they were carrying on pies and it was over the holidays, and I'm like, they don't have pies where we're going.
Speaker 3: But if it's like a specialty thing, like you see people who are coming home from Key West all the time with the key Line pies that they've gotten the.
Speaker 1: Carriers, that's where that's from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, wow, cremated remains in sealable containers. People that bring their sports equipment, bowling balls, bowling pins. What if you brought a bow and arrow? Can you bring a bow and arrow on a plane? Or is that is that against the law?
Speaker 1: Check it.
Speaker 2: I see people bring in their musical instruments. There was a guy that got so pissed once on a flight because he had a guitar and he felt like they were going to break his guitar. Oh my god, this guy was getting like violently you know, upset about that.
Speaker 3: But the crazy part of that study too, and we talked about this in the dirty is you cannot bring us. You cannot bring a single thing that's over three point four ounces of liquid, but you could bring one hundred things that are three.
Speaker 1: Point four ounces. That makes no like it makes does it make any sense? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't have my I can't have three point four ounces, but I'm gonna have fifty five three point four ounces And it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What's what's going on? Cami?
Speaker 5: Good morning, first time, long time, Hey.
Speaker 1: On the boat. What's happening?
Speaker 5: So so I went through the TSA and they pulled my back and they said, do you have a can of pringles in here? I said, yes, How did you know? It looks like a pipe bomb?
Speaker 1: Wo wow?
Speaker 4: What they don't see all the chips in it?
Speaker 1: I never thought about it.
Speaker 5: Yep, it wasn't even open and they just didn't a little slipe and lapsed and sifted it up and.
Speaker 1: Let me go. That is that's wild. I never thought about that.
Speaker 2: Certain things look like certain things, and that's the reason why they don't want your brahm uh. Commanda is on with us right now. What's up, Commanda?
Speaker 4: No, sorry, it's Amanda.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, hi Amanda. What's going on? Gotta pick her up? I didn't pick up. Oh hi Amanda.
Speaker 5: Hey, So just heard you talk about selling eating pretzels on the flight? Yes, and I know that you with them gluten free pretzels free.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. Listen. I love her.
Speaker 4: By the way, you haven't brought any I am at home.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to limit them because of I've been putting too much carbs on me lately. But can I, Amanda? Can I tell you though? And I ain't wrong. I'd rather have the loud cheer than they. Kevin bring in a Jersey Mike's tuna.
Speaker 3: Stay.
Speaker 2: First off, don't go ordering tuna at Jersey Mike's. I love Jersey Mikes everything they got. Bro, You gotta relax. Have you ever had one? I actually haven't, I have not got you can't talk dance stop stop right there.
Speaker 1: You got to go to a good place for tuna. Jersey Mikes is a good place. It's a fast food place. You got it. You have to relax. Jersey Mike's Tuna is incredible. Mike's Way. Yeah, you're going there and get it Mike's Way and the turkey breast with the bacon on there too.
Speaker 2: Come on, I don't know the only thing at Jersey Mike's that hap the only thing you get it. The only thing you get at Jersey Mikes is you get anything that's like Philadelphia cheeseteak or chicken cheese steak or something like that.
Speaker 1: Those things are good.
Speaker 4: I haven't had laid cheese steak.
Speaker 1: That sounds good.
Speaker 2: And I gotta be honest, no offense because I know that Shannon's got relatives that own Jersey Mikes.
Speaker 3: What family business. That's what my brother in law does. A bunch of Jersey Mikes. That's all he does.
Speaker 1: I was, I was on a total Jersey Mike's kick for a while.
Speaker 4: You dare right now.
Speaker 1: I'm back to Jimmy John's what I'm back.
Speaker 4: It's all bread, one piece of meat and cheese. It's all you're constipated for.
Speaker 1: Two weeks if it's way better bread sandwich.
Speaker 2: Secondly, they got unwingges and the pickle sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Delicious bread. Jimmy John's Jimmy John Jimmy jo is good but is very dry.
Speaker 2: So dry, Anthonyoma, if Anthony Toomas listening, we got to figure out the dry bread.
Speaker 1: That brother in.
Speaker 4: Law Ryan call me right now. He's probably working.
Speaker 1: What's up, Josie, Hi, Hi?
Speaker 4: I thought it was limited to one zip black bag for liquids. They got rid of that like years ago. They never checked that anymore. Really, I fill up.
Speaker 2: Really, I wonder if they're gonna they're gonna start doing that.
Speaker 3: As I say that loosely, I don't know if that's a rule or not, but I mean truly, I throw so many of those bags into my carry on, not even zip black bags, just make up bags.
Speaker 1: And they never had I do that too.
Speaker 4: But I did see that recently that they wanted you to make sure you had everything.
Speaker 1: In one bag, Josie.
Speaker 2: For some reason, and I don't know what it is that I wear because I only wear my golf shorts or wear like joggers or something on the plane, they always stop me because of something in my mid section, and they all they always tell me that there's something and then they say they want to pat me down, and then they offer me then they offer me to go into a back room with them. Oh my god, anybody has anybody ever gone into the back room?
Speaker 1: And what happens in the back room? I want to know.
Speaker 2: Something like I don't know if that if there's something going on there, you.
Speaker 1: Know that hasn't happened to me, So I can't tell you. Come fly with me sometimes we'll fly together. What's going on? Joy?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: So I my mom likes to take.
Speaker 5: Hot dogs and builds hot dogs from Ipsy and then Dom's.
Speaker 1: Cheese danishes to my brother. He lives in Arizona.
Speaker 4: So ftill freeze the hot dogs, Yeah, and takes them out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And what did they do when she I'm on the flight, She they don't do anything. She she literally freezes them and puts them under the seat or in the overhead. But she's like.
Speaker 4: She's like this tiny little Italian lady. So it's like funny because she also has a carry on, so she has all.
Speaker 5: Of this stuff just so that my brother as soon you get his bills, hot dogs and his Dom.
Speaker 1: They don't look like pipe bombs. They don't.
Speaker 2: My sister when she would come visit us here and she would fly on that little hour flight from Midway Airport in Chicago, she would always get me a Jeredono's pizza across the street from Midway Airport and she would bring uh a Jeredono's pizza. One time they were delayed by like six hours. She brings the Jaredonal's pizza and Chelsea's like, you should not eat it. I'm like, I am eating it half gone, I mean six hours not infer try hey, joy question. Yeah, Jersey Mikes or Jimmy John's Yo.
Speaker 1: Both of them have great and you're you're sleeping on that, really, But which which one?
Speaker 2: If you had to eat only one sandwich for the rest of your life, where would it be from?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's I might. I don't know. I do like the Jersey Mikes better, though, I don't know. You don't got to apologize for the truth. It's okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, you notice none of us said subway, and yet keV was a subway sandwich.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to a subway in forever. Subway is still good, but it's levels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's one that everybody will have a consensus with what Chipotle or q doba.
Speaker 4: Although they got to stop scraping the bottom of these.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous thing. The service at at Chipotle suck. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that I think k Dooba might be getting my business because it's so bad. They got like maybe five of them.