Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. It's good to have you here. I'm gonna have to I want to talk about this. I'm gonna flip your topics a little bit. Kevin right after the five of sixtfty five. He's been very, very mellow this morning, and it's because Kevin injured himself and we're gonna talk about the injury that he had.
Speaker 2: He had in the wild way.
Speaker 1: He got this injury coming up here right after the five and six fifty five. So how are you feeling, by the way, good?
Speaker 2: Are you know you injured yourself? Yes, yeah, well it's not visual.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait till you hear the part of his body that you're injured.
Speaker 2: Oh oh god, Okay, what do you think? Okay, all right, keep all right.
Speaker 1: So we'll have that for you coming up here in just a little bit. So make sure that you you take a listen. And then another topic that we brought up in our pre show meeting that I'm so excited to talk about this morning, is going to bring up Lydia went away this weekend to go to a wedding of a fellow radio person. Lydia was in Arizona, and you were there for the wedding of who Lydia.
Speaker 3: Peyton from John Jay and Rich's show.
Speaker 2: Peyton from John Jay and Rich. Have you met Peyton? Guys? Have you talked to her? Text? But this is the girl where Zindeia showed up at our wedding end.
Speaker 1: Yes, So they had her reception this weekend and Lydia went to the reception this weekend and you can see the picture by the way up on our social media.
Speaker 2: Well, there was.
Speaker 1: Something that John Jay and Rich both did at the wedding that Lydia wants to call him out for.
Speaker 2: So we're going to do that coming up this morning.
Speaker 1: And I tease this because occasionally I will get a text from John Jay who will send me a text saying that he's listening. He loves listening to Shannon's Dirties on the thirties. He's a huge fan of Shannon. And he said, he'll say to me occasionally, you know, hey, listening to you this morning on the the iHeart app as I'm getting ready to head off to to work because there are a couple hours or how what was the time difference.
Speaker 3: Lydia, It's three hour time difference.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling this morning after a three hour time difference.
Speaker 3: Honestly, not too hot. I flew in from Arizonia ster at six am there.
Speaker 2: And boy, your arms are tired. Oh good, you don't get that. You never heard that joke before?
Speaker 1: Oh Anna, lucky you Anna, And it was it was a bad all day.
Speaker 2: I flew in.
Speaker 1: Oh, I flew in all night and boy, my arms are tired.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Candy Shock. Yeah my grandpa. Uh but Lydia. So so you got a good time? Yeah wait, I was like, oh we got a time, You're okay. There was some hesitation, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, No, I mean I was there by myself, hung out by myself most of the time, which I enjoy. But then when you're only there for twenty four hours, it's quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Since uh, the reception was a little time after the wedding.
Speaker 1: Did she do like the whole bouquet and like the traditional stuff they do with wedding reception.
Speaker 3: No, it was more so of an open house style like graduation. She kind of resembled what like a house graduation party would look like.
Speaker 2: I like that. That's so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Back, she had a cigar bar, she had a weed bar.
Speaker 2: She went all out.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: By the way, she is so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I was looking at the picture of the two of you, which, by the way, Lydia is also you very I hate to compliment one person in a picture, but Lydia is beautiful too. But Peyton is stunningly beautiful. Like she looks like movie star asque did she? Uh uh? She had to do herself like up again, right she did. She looked amazing at the wedding that she had in Vegas and then had the reception and stuff, and that's that's so cool. I'm so happy for her. She's a good person. I don't know where I'm going.
Speaker 2: It's fifty five. We can play the contest. I was flying all night and my arms. I'm tired in the morning.
Speaker 1: Thanks j You don't need to stall anymore and be weird an awkward.
Speaker 2: You can tell. Huh. Brianna is going for it. Looks like a movie star and curly hair.
Speaker 1: Brianna your challenger today from Toledo, works for Title Insurance Company and it's playing just before work. Welcome Adrian to the show. What's up Adrian? Good morning, Hi guys, Good morning, Good morning Adrian.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning. There you go.
Speaker 1: I like it all right, So Brianna Adrian, Uh, We're gonna play five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. I'm gonna lock up Brianna in soundproof area. Goodbye Brianna, and we will start with Adrian. Question number one, Ariana Grande kicked off her Eternal Sunshine Tour over the weekend.
Speaker 2: True or false?
Speaker 1: Ariana is not actually the singer's real first name.
Speaker 2: Question number two.
Speaker 1: Game three of the NBA Finals is taking place tonight at MSG. What does MSG stand for?
Speaker 2: Second two?
Speaker 1: Question number three, Simone Biles is recovering after a near death health scare. What sport does Simone participate in?
Speaker 2: Gymnastic? Question number four?
Speaker 1: Last night, the award show that honors achievements of performers on Broadway aired with Pink as the host. What is that award show called.
Speaker 2: Wow? In question number five?
Speaker 1: This last night and Whiskey Glasses, singer is under fire?
Speaker 2: Is under fire?
Speaker 1: Ripping on fans phones out, ripping fans phones out of their hands during Friday Night show?
Speaker 2: Who is he?
Speaker 1: You say, Morgan Wallen, Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area.
Speaker 2: Okay, you drink three out of five, three out of five.
Speaker 1: I think, Brianna, you could run the gamut and do a five out of five on this one.
Speaker 2: I think the questions are all right. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, Ariana Grande kicked off her Eternal Sunshine tour over the weekend. True or false? Arianna is not actually the singer's real first name. Yes, it is her real first name. Question number two. Game three of the NBA Finals is taking place tonight at MSG. What does MSG stand for?
Speaker 2: Madison Square Garden? Yes?
Speaker 1: Question three, Simone Biles is recovering after a near death health scare. What sport does Simone participate in?
Speaker 2: Gymnastics? Again? Going for that perfect score? Question number four.
Speaker 1: Last night, the award show that honors the achievements of performers on Broadway aired.
Speaker 2: Pink was the host. What is that award show? Called? In question five? This last night?
Speaker 1: And Whiskey Glasses singer is under fire for ripping a fans phone out of his out of her hands during a show on Friday night?
Speaker 2: Who is here? You go? Perfect?
Speaker 1: She is excellent? Brianna, very nice, Adrian. We're going to set you up with a partying gift. I want you to hang on the phone for a second, and Lydia will get your information. This week brought to you by Green Lantern Pizza. You can get yourself some pizza from Green Lantern for free. So hang on the phone for just one second and both of you guys have a fantastic day.
Speaker 2: Enjoy this weather before the rain and the heat come. Okay, can I do the first time long time? Absolutely? First time long time? Adrian? You got it all right, that's why.
Speaker 1: Adrian, that's why you did not fare so well. You should have done that at the beginning of the contact. Yeah, yeah, everybody, whenever you do a first time long time, we don't really have official rules, but we do have a protocol. And the protocol is you do it at the beginning so that we can get excited about you and then hear what you got to say afterwards. So try it again next time when you play.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks guys. It's Mogilos five is six fifty five five