Speaker 1: It's Mojohn in the morning, Bianca in with us. Harry and Bianca was in the office yesterday and Crystal, who is our promotions director, said something to you that you wanted to run by us to see if we agreed with her on Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I actually never really had this thought before. My Birthday's coming up in a couple of weeks, okay, and I'm planning on doing like a little party bus with my girls going downtown.
Speaker 3: Detroit, like bar hopping a little bit.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to do that, so I was like, this is a year and I'm making the plans for it. I was telling our promotions director Crystal about my plans yesterday and she said.
Speaker 3: Oh, Bianco, like, why would you even think about doing that? And I was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: She said, well, is your boyfriend going to be there? I said, obviously not.
Speaker 3: He's nineteen.
Speaker 4: You cannot be there.
Speaker 3: He can't go to the bars. So she said, why would you do something knowing.
Speaker 2: That he can't be there or he can't even go if he wanted to be there.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, I see your point.
Speaker 2: She told me she wanted to go out of the country, but since her husband couldn't get a passport. She won't go out of the country until her husband gets at.
Speaker 3: The passport, even with girlfriends and stuff. Yeah, she said she won't do it. So she was telling me I should not.
Speaker 1: Be her example of that was I just sent her a text and is she here, check out check out there and see if.
Speaker 5: I don't agree with the passport one because if her if all her girlfriends are going to Mexico and she has a passport and she can go to Mexico.
Speaker 4: She said, go ahead, give my opinion.
Speaker 2: She just said, regardless, no matter who I'm going with, guys, girls, whoever, I should not be going to a bar or going out without him.
Speaker 1: I actually agree more with the passport one. Then I agree with that.
Speaker 4: Your hair, oh my god, your hair is amazing. Man.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make Kevin go even crazier over you. Kevin, Like, what did you say the other day?
Speaker 3: She's a bad, bad milk.
Speaker 1: You better watch out, all right, So hold on, so hold on, get close to keVs Mike for this one here, because now, all right, so Bianca was explaining to us about how you think it's something that she shouldn't be doing going out to a bar, because her boyfriend's not of age. And she told us the example of you not leaving the country because your husband doesn't have a passport. Uh, so we're going to discuss that right now. Okay, all right. So my con in Channing, by the way, it doesn't agree with the whole passport thing. I don't agree with the idea that you should not go to bars because he's not twenty one either. I actually think you should go to bars. The passport thing I get only because what happens, God forbid, something happens when she's out of country.
Speaker 4: Her dad and mom go get her. Well, what if they don't have a passport? No, that wasn't part of the equation.
Speaker 3: Well, I know the story I did say.
Speaker 6: I was like, you know when she was telling me about it, because she's been telling me about this guy Bryce, and so I'm like, oh, name drop ox me and here I am. No, we were talking about this guy and she was telling me about him, and she's like, well, I'm planning birthday things and I'm like, so is he going? And she's like, well, he can't go. I'm like, well, how is that gonna make him feel? I'm like, you know, if you guys are dating and you're liking him and everything, I feel like you kind of should include he should be able to be included in your birthday plans. And she's like, well, I didn't think about it like that. I'm like, well, if you're serious, I'm like, if I was dating a guy and he went out with his friends and I couldn't go, I would kind of be at home sliding down the wall.
Speaker 5: Okay, but wait a second, is it just girls that are going out on this party bus for your birthday?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Girls?
Speaker 5: Okay, so then see then I think it's fine.
Speaker 6: Yes that she fine, clarify that. And when she told me that part, I said, okay, it's just girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Christal, you understand she's doing another birthday party too, where they're going to a perfect place for him, a.
Speaker 3: Jumping place up. She did tell me about that.
Speaker 1: They're going to go and they're gonna be Bounce and then they're gonna go to Chucky Cheese's and then they're gonna all right, So the passport thing, I kind of get it, like I get what's your husband's name, Tony. Tony by the way, Tony is he's a man, Tony like good looking guy.
Speaker 4: All the stuff I wipe up. No, No, he's all right.
Speaker 1: By the way, when you guys go on vacations together, does he pay for the whole thing?
Speaker 4: Or do you guys both split that he.
Speaker 3: Pays for everything?
Speaker 1: That should that guy pampers the crap out of this lady. But I plan, yeah, but you're just playing planning to spend his money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, see cooking for him, yeah, and a lot of things for him a lot.
Speaker 4: Okay, literally, like Tony takes care of Crystal. He does.
Speaker 1: He's a good guy. Hold on, Ashton wants to make a comment. Hi, Ashton, Hey, Ashton, what do you think about this? Bianca's boyfriend is not twenty one? Should she be going to bars right now?
Speaker 8: I think she should because I don't understand why he just can't go with her, like enough, you just can't drink though, you just can't dream.
Speaker 1: They don't do like they don't have an eighteen enough bars that you could go to, the only one to go to.
Speaker 4: They're not even in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Only are y'all in a relationship?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. They not. They haven't even verbally committed to each other.
Speaker 7: They say there's some anogamous relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're like in relationship.
Speaker 6: He's kind of telling.
Speaker 7: Me that, like, yeah, you can feel all you want to feel until it's official.
Speaker 4: It ain't official.
Speaker 1: I think it would be kind of funny, though, wouldn't it to see them go to a bar and he's got the wrist band?
Speaker 4: That would make me feel awkward? Why don't I get I'll get my son Luke to get him a fake idea.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, gets them from like China or something in the bush.
Speaker 3: You know, we got the bus. You don't need a d D.
Speaker 4: Heather, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hey, how are you? I just wanted to kind of address the passport thing.
Speaker 2: I'm a Canadian citizen and.
Speaker 6: Like I have had my passport and going back and forth forever.
Speaker 2: And it's like my husband didn't have his.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to deny myself being my family just because I can't go.
Speaker 1: Well, that's but you're a Canadian citizen. That's a different thing going to uh, you know, to Cabo San Lucas or something like that.
Speaker 7: You know, can I tell you why I did it with her family?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: No, but but well you know she's going. She's the family thing. She's she's not going to places that are exotic and gorgeous.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. You're going to Canada. I mean, come on, I mean Canada.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: If you didn't have family there, you wouldn't go there. It's like, you're right, are you gonna say no?
Speaker 6: It really like I didn't have my passport either.
Speaker 3: I just got it. Me and my husband.
Speaker 6: We applied for it together. He got denied and he had to take care of some.
Speaker 3: Business, but.
Speaker 6: Deny. So no, he just had to pay off something. It was something that he had old or something. So he got denied and I was like, I'm not going to use my passport. When we applied together, he got denied. So I waited until he took care of his business and now were everywhere.
Speaker 5: But if you and your friends were gonna wanted to go somewhere, you weren't gonna be like I'm not going to go.
Speaker 6: I said, oh my god, out the country.
Speaker 5: Being pregnant, like I couldn't drink, and like my husband at the time was like, do you mind if I was like, please still drink, like don't you because I can't.
Speaker 7: It's different in the sense that you've had a drink before, so it's not like you never know what that experience is like. She's never been out the country, he's never been out the country together.
Speaker 3: To finally be his first something.
Speaker 4: Still, I go, hold on a second, Brad, Are you there? Brad?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I didn't can Who is this? Sorry, Brent?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 4: Brent?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 8: You called me Brett the other day when I wand up coming to you guys for turkey?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, well, it's nice to have you back on. And I'm sorry I said your name wrong. It was still spelled what's up, buddy?
Speaker 7: First time?
Speaker 3: Long time been.
Speaker 1: Yay, good morning, Brent was going going on, what's your what's your call about it?
Speaker 8: I'm ready for your macaroni and cheese. I believe the guy should be able to go. But it's a girl's only, so he's not a girl.
Speaker 1: That's actually the bigger point. You're right, it's a girl's only. It's a bigger point that he's you know, he's not one of the girls. And actually, and I and I think that that actually, this makes it even better for you guys to be able to do it. If it was a group of people, Brent, that were male and female, then would you be okay with it.
Speaker 4: Still, Oh yeah, that's not I want. That's a different story. But yeah, I think though.
Speaker 3: Here's another thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if my friends still asked me to go out, Hey, do you want to go to the bar, whatever, I feel like I should still be.
Speaker 3: Able to do that. I can still do that. I'm still with my girlfriends.
Speaker 5: He knew when you guys started dating that you are of age and go out to the bars.
Speaker 4: So A, I two things. A.
Speaker 1: I actually used to date Chelsea when she was under age and I could go to bars and she couldn't go to bars. And a lot of my guy friends were like, that's the best relationship ever because you don't have to you know, you don't have to worry about her coming in and seeing you and stuff like that. I was working the bars, like, I was actually doing club gigs and things. I know guys that do it for that reason, Guys that will date girls that aren't twenty one yet because they want to be able to go out and hit on girls.
Speaker 3: Still, well, no, no, I'm not like that. I'm not like I want to go hit on another guy that's not my.
Speaker 2: Like, I still like to hang out my friends and I don't want people to think like, oh, I need to stop that completely just because I'm with him, unless.
Speaker 4: It's never stopped that, unless.
Speaker 2: That's just because my mom said I should be doing that.
Speaker 4: I should know your mom's crazy, your mom's old school.
Speaker 1: You should always still have separate lives from each other and have friends, because if you don't do that honestly, at one point, it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass.
Speaker 2: I don't ever want to be like dependent, and that's like the only friend or life I have.
Speaker 1: You know, do you know how much Bryce loves Bianca No so much that he left her a voicemail message just a second ago. And I don't know if you even heard what his voice sounds like, but this is this is really really nice.
Speaker 4: Where do you blow my freaking bed? Do it every time?
Speaker 3: And stopping a w downer, Let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to teach you about radio setups on bets. You just blew my joke here, Hold on a second, hold on, let's hear Hey.
Speaker 9: Babe, it's me Bryce. I want to thank you for giving me the extra fruitp and you also beck my favorite Caprice son. I gotta go because I'm playing I'm gonna play kickball.
Speaker 3: You know, that's actually exactly how he does him