Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning Show and Shannon has officially ended all Halloween and it is now I guess, hold on a second, just like Mariah. Go ahead, Shannon.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so hard to do with my voice being this funky.
Speaker 3: You do it? No, I really want to hear it. There you go, you guys.
Speaker 2: Halloween was cleared away in my house the morning after so November one, by ten am gone, everything gone. I woke up, got those bins out and put everything away.
Speaker 3: Okay, but did you put the Christmas stuff up?
Speaker 2: So, while is out of town right now, he went home to Canada to see some of his family and friends, and before he left, he was like, I got a strict warning of we are celebrating Thanksgiving first before the Christmas stuff comes out. So I started putting out some christmastuff yesterday, just a few things. I'm like, we'll go half way to Christmas and then around Thanksgiving I'll put the rest out. But I'm so in the Christmas spirit already this year.
Speaker 1: How do you celebrate the thing Thanksgiving? Aside from having a turkey? What is this celebration of?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: He you mean for decoors for the home. It's like pumpkins and leaves, and so I have like a little banner that goes over the fireplace that says thankful, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: That's still pretty much Halloween, isn't it like the pumpkin No, because my whole.
Speaker 2: House was like skeletons and witches and spiders and stuff.
Speaker 3: So it's all gone.
Speaker 5: Don't forget about the Indians when I think about Native Americans, however you want to classify when I think about things, given, all the decorations just seem dry.
Speaker 3: It just seems like it's just dross. That's what I said.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'd rather have all like the greenery of Christmas out for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: The most fire decoration I did see yesterday on my way home was an inflatable turkey with a lion's jersey on.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's a fire Thanksgiving decoration.
Speaker 2: My Christmas lights are actually going up today. You Glass is going to come home and shout out to Pink Pro by the way, because I've used them every year for the past couple of years and they're absolutely amazing local business. But he's going to come home and be like, what in the actual let you turn them on? I told you, I mean or really want them off. Usually they're going to be on, They're going to be welcome. Yeah, I will tell you that. To me, it's always the holidays by going to Starbucks. I don't know, but you know, and I noticed that Starbucks they don't have pumpkin spice, nothing anything anymore.
Speaker 3: It's gone to the holiday cups. They still do that they do.
Speaker 2: I think it's the end of this week.
Speaker 3: Really, Okay, do they have a Thanksgiving flavor?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it like turkey chop? It's gravy.
Speaker 1: It's gravy coffee Christmas.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 1: To me, always the you know season is when we get a snowfall and the snow flurry. And they're saying that we could have that this weekend. So the potential of that coming up is is that, you know.
Speaker 3: Is this weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm not into the whole Christmas thing yet, although yesterday I just saw a story that said that people were on I heard radio music, app Spotify, and Apple Music more people were listening to Christmas music last weekend then they were last year the last wow, the first of November. Yeah, well that's a big deal. I think that No, I think after Halloween because it was like the day because Saturday was November first, So I think that November one was kind of the cue for everybody to do that. Although the Christmas stations I don't think. I don't think our Christmas station in Detroit, which is our Sisters station one hundred point three wn, I see it is changing until later this week, which is what Friday or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If that's non information, but yeah, on Thursday, yeah, Thursday. You know what else I thought was very interesting was I went to the mall yesterday to do some returns and stuff. The mall is I mean not necessarily. They don't have the Santa.
Speaker 3: Display up yet.
Speaker 2: All the stores are Christmasy, even Nordstrom, which Nordstrom always says, we are not, you know, doing anything Christmasy until after we want to celebrate Thanksgiving first. The whole half of the first level of nordon Strum is.
Speaker 3: You got to get that money.
Speaker 1: We get rid of we get rid of all rules once we started not selling things.
Speaker 5: How was that Macy's before I left for Mexico, which was before Halloween, and they had Christmas trees up that they.
Speaker 3: Were already Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were in Chicago for the uh the I or the whatever the hell is the Hall of Fame thing, and I walked by the Macy's formerly I remember as a little kid, Marshall Field on Stage Street, and that was all decorated. It had everything going, including what are the who are the guys that do play.
Speaker 2: The horns during the Harold Angel sing?
Speaker 3: Is it the uh?
Speaker 1: The guys that are dressed up as uh you know, I'm talking about nutcrackers. They're kind of like nutcrackers.
Speaker 3: They have the horn. They don't play horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like blow a horn or something like that. The red guys, the guys that are wearing the red outfits. I'm gonna google. I think that like nutcrackers or something like that. So they had those things all out in front of the store. What's up, Jody, How you doing? Good morning, Good Jody. You're ready for the holidays?
Speaker 4: Huh? I am. Actually this past Saturday, the day after Halloween, I took down all the Halloween stuff, the Christmas tree, everything went up.
Speaker 3: Man, you got it all up already. That's dedication.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be such a busy month for me with work and everything. Yeah, Thanksgiving, you know, following the last week of the month.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 4: Tony.
Speaker 1: Do you do it all by yourself or do you have family that help you.
Speaker 4: No, I did it all by myself this year. My daughter is nineteen now, so she don't she fall out of that age.
Speaker 1: We can't do that. You gotta make it something that the family does. I always felt like that was one of those things where you had to have everybody be part of it. My wife, though, would let us all be part of it, and then the next day the tree would look completely different than the tree that we actually put up the night before.
Speaker 3: Because she would rearrange everything.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like all of a sudden Santa Claus came in the middle of the night and changed our tree around and started looking like a tree that you would buy, like in you know, a museum. I like the trees where the kids just went nuts and just started throwing all the ornamance on one side, but well happy and then the icicles back in the.
Speaker 2: Day, I started doing those again because my grandma used to do like the tinsel.
Speaker 1: Yea, you'd ruin your vacuum with the damn thing, or you're animals your cats would end up choking on them.
Speaker 3: I don't know, something like those were actually fun.
Speaker 1: I used to love those, and then my family used to always decorate with garland, so we would always have like garland wrapped around the uh you know, banister going upstairs upstairs. Yeah, and the other one too was point settas or point set Yet I don't know who my grandma go crazy. Well, that's what they would say. They would say that they would poison the animals and stuff. Really, my animals don't eat plants unless it's marijuana.
Speaker 3: What's going on? How you doing? Amy? Hi?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 1: We're we're getting festive this morning with Shannon. What's happening? I know this is my time to shine, baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Duncan holiday drinks come out tomorrow, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure Starbucks is Thursday.
Speaker 4: But if Anna's talking about Red Cup Day, like where you get.
Speaker 2: The reusable holiday cup, I think that's next week it is, it's the thirteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, how do you know all this stuff? How are you? You know?
Speaker 4: Because I said this.
Speaker 2: Is my time to shine. I love Christmas.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite time of the year and it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Is Duncan as good as the Starbucks cups, and we just don't think about that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm a Duncin person, star baker, but they have they usually have a pretty good sugar cookie drink.
Speaker 2: I like tepper my Mocha, but it's a little too like hot chocolatey for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but once, you know, once in a while, just as little treat.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 2: But I'm a Dunkin girl.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I can't do Duncin other than doing Dunkin hot chocolate. I don't like Dunkin coffee. And everybody loves Dunking coffee.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, like when I buy the cake cups for my house, I buy Duncan.
Speaker 1: It tastes too coffee. I don't think, oh I want that much coffee. What's going on, Jerry? How you doing?
Speaker 3: It's shining, my baby.
Speaker 4: You got to learn to shop better. You always returning stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh that is you know why?
Speaker 2: So I usually just shop online and so maybe once every other week I go to the mall for returns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is kind of true that you are always Yeah. Yeah, I do everything online.
Speaker 2: No, no, I do everything online, though I cannot stand going to the mall and shopping I love it, Jerry.
Speaker 5: I'm still laughing my butt off about that poop story the other day.
Speaker 3: Hey, Merry Christmas, Jerry,