Speaker 1: In the Morning's Dirty on the thirty, hearing myself back at myself there for a second.
Speaker 2: All I'm gonna turn my mic off.
Speaker 3: No, please, Da, Why are you doing that to me? Now?
Speaker 1: I'm not doing anything. What stories you got in this dirty real quick? I just want to make sure we got them all cover?
Speaker 3: Tom Brady, Tyler Perry, President Trump, Taylor Lautner.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you doing the breaking story about the TSA?
Speaker 3: Yes, about the US Senate.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a big story. All right, go ahead, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm gonna start off with Tom Brady, who is addressing comeback rumors after revealing he actually looked into returning to the league, but he says he's gonna stay retired. In a recent interview with CNBC, Brady admitted he explored the idea of unretiring and even asked the NFL about the possibility. And here's what they had to.
Speaker 1: Say, temporarily coming back, say week fourteen or something like, have you at least inquired if that's allowed. Funny enough you ask I actually have inquired, and they don't like that idea very much.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 3: So he ultimately made it clear he's very happily retired, even after briefly considering what a return to the field looks like. He's also a minority owner of the Las Vegas Raiders, and lead rules would require him to give up that ownership stake if he wanted to return as a player. No comments for real.
Speaker 1: Not Hi, Lydia. I got a question here, Mojo. iHeartRadio. Let's do it like a press conference.
Speaker 3: You you in the back? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you moji back? I love Tom Brady. What's the next door?
Speaker 3: Tyler Perry tried giving money to TSA workers. He's being praised for trying to help struggling TSA workers, but federal rules got into the way. TSA employees are federal workers, obviously, and strict ethic rules prohibit them from accepting money or gifts wile on duty, So this black Perry from handing out the cash himself. However, the US Senate has unanimously voted to fund most of the Department of Time Department of Homeland Security. This includes TSA, FEMA, and Coastguard funding for ICE and CBP or not.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that the Coast Guards were working, uh without money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the bill is now going to the US House of Representatives.
Speaker 1: Can I mention something real quick about Tyler Perry? First off, great move. Elon Musk obviously wanted to do the same exact thing, rich guys.
Speaker 2: But it's not like Tyler Perry or Elon Musk are even going through Tessa, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But for them to do that exactly, that's great. I don't understand why they didn't take the money that they saved when they did that. Elon Musk, doge thing and start and keep paying these guys. Where is that money? Let's pay them. Let's that's that's where the money should I don't know, but you know what, Let's pay them. And I can't tell you. I hope the people that did not get paid, the TSA people. I hope you remember this when you guys are out doing your voting and stuff like that, because I will say this to you. Any of these politicians, and I mean all of them, Democrat, Republican, independent, libertarian, vegetarian, they should be voted out of office for the crap that they do. And we should get a whole new bunch of people here that keep the government open. The idea that we closed the United States government is crazy and have essential jobs that can't get paid.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I want to say congrats to Michigan native and actor Taylor Lautner, who's expecting his first child with wife Taylor Ltner. They made the announcement by captioning a photo of the two with their ultrasound photo, saying, what's better than two Taylor Lotners? So maybe that could creat yeah, that there could be a third Taylor Laughner in the word Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought there was audio for the story. What is this?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: That's the that's the Twilight music Taylor Lawner.
Speaker 3: I was, but I don't recall that being in it Team Jacob or Team Edward.
Speaker 2: I think that was more team Jacob Edward all the way.
Speaker 1: I was hoping when we went out there for St. Patrick's Day that we ran into Taylor Lawtner.
Speaker 2: Is that where he lives? Grand Yeah? Was that picture taken in Grand Rapids? Do we know?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I know he primarily lives in LA but he comes to Grand Rapids and Detroit frequently.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He's always seems like a lion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loves the lions.
Speaker 2: Lions love him. All right, This is not the song from it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that's the theme of Twilight. You're thinking of whatever the.
Speaker 2: Song is that sounds like a killer clown is coming for me.
Speaker 1: That is the Twilight theme of the actual Okay, you're right, you don't. You really don't think so you know what I think you're thinking of though, you're thinking of? Right, No, you're thinking of that. Was it Christine Perry or whatever her name is?
Speaker 2: What was it? No?
Speaker 3: No, I know you're thinking of Mojo. She sings Jar of Hearts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it's.
Speaker 3: Just not this portion of the song, but I'm not I'm still not understanding it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what who is that that Mike had it and Mike and Ally had it as their.
Speaker 2: The whatever that artist?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of that you're thinking of that we're all thinking of. I wasn't supposed to be interrupting this dirty go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, I enjoyed it. I actually want to say thank you, Mojo, because I always get so happy when you asked me to do the dirties for Shannon when she's out.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what, Monday, Shannon's not back. She's flying back on Monday.
Speaker 3: One more round, so yeah, no, one more round next Monday.
Speaker 1: Yes, Shannon sent us some pictures in the UH in the the group to text yesterday. Looks like she's got lots of sun in fun and UH and she's having a great time.
Speaker 2: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I know it looks relaxing. She actually had she ate or she was drinking out of a coconut. They actually they let me drink out of a p You see that.
Speaker 3: She just had her power went out yesterday at the resort.
Speaker 2: Oh it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, who needs it? You got son outside? You can go outside.
Speaker 2: That's good, all right.
Speaker 3: To listen back to this Dirty or any other podcast from our show, make sure you double our free iHeartRadio up in search of Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Get more Mojo in the Morning dot com.
Speaker 1: Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty