Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and I'm Demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 1: You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts Matt money Smith. The answer is on money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 3: On the home of your world champion, Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. They listen with the intent to reply. Gone to Yuke, Petrosen Money.
Speaker 4: Five seventy ALA Sports Live Everywhere had a double interview first hour James Worthy and David Basse. David Basset will have Dodger Talk tonight. Andre Ethier will join him at seven pm. We will have a Dodger game tomorrow, the Dodgers Giants first pitches at one and we will have c Ers basketball tomorrow pregame at four.
Speaker 3: That means we might not be on, but there will be There will be content online on the iHeartRadio app for people to enjoy. We didn't get on very long yesterday with the Weird Clipper Road Trips crew and the Dodger Spring training. But we did do it before the show podcast and we posted how was your weekend on the podcast. We'll do some other stuff like that. And Thursday, we're live at BJ's Restaurant in brew House and beautiful Monnabello from two to four Mannabelo Town Center, sixty Freeway's right off there. It's our first time there. We got Dodger tickets, Freeway Series tickets. We got opening day tickets. According to Steve Hartman, those aren't as cool as ring day tickets. Beach's Restaurant in brew House, what a place, great happy hour specials, pizza, pazouks and handcrafters. Gonna be a great time. And Montabello our first time. Let's go oilers. All right, Matt for your word of the day.
Speaker 2: We have a his words the word of the day.
Speaker 3: We have more of this later, but that's New York. But a Chicago guy is John Belushi, right, I think he is. That's a little'll do that later, but today, let's do or this segment, let's do nineteen ninety five or ninety three. Excuse me, Chicago Saint Patrick's Day Parade. Everybody's walking around the river is green, the whole deal. And an old Chicago foot soldier like we have Patrick Heaty, they had Robert Jordan. There's a black dude. It's like a foot soldier Chicago radio, I mean a TV local TV. And he notices that somebody is filming a movie during the Saint Patrick's Day Parade. A movie is being filmed amongst the hubbub of the Chicago people moving around. Now, I don't think we I don't think the people like the girl yesterday that did the bear report. I don't think our foot soldiers these days would have the chops to handle a report like this. But listen to Robert Jordan now he handles it back in ninety three. Yeah, well you do.
Speaker 5: I just want to tell you interesting story. They're shooting a movie down here at the Fugitive and they're taking advantage of the parade because apparently one of the scenes in the movie is involved a chase scene, and you're seeing Tommy Lee Jones right there and.
Speaker 3: Tommy Lee hide Bob Flord.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just wanted to tell the guys an interesting anidote. I'm introduwing the superintendent of police.
Speaker 2: You and your buddy run.
Speaker 3: By here like you're looking for some bad guys.
Speaker 5: We are, And they said, who are these guys?
Speaker 6: And they thought you guys run by?
Speaker 2: I said, well, they are chasing.
Speaker 5: Bad guys, fictitious bad guys. Fictitious cops chasing fictitious bad guys on a.
Speaker 2: Really good day. Right, what's the movie you're shooting?
Speaker 5: We just called The Fugitive and it stars Harrison Ford. Warner Brothers will have it out in.
Speaker 3: Late this winter.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, thanks so much for talking to it. Okay, it's happy Saint Patrick Stable Bob.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: So, as it turned out, it was really funny to watch the superint in it and uh, John Townsend goes, who are these guys chasing? As they saw them run down the back to you.
Speaker 3: That's innocent. That's good stuff right there. Used to be man, I don't care. There used to be man. Right, that did reporting, and that's what you do. It's a quick interview, bing bang bang bang. When he got here's the facts back to the studio. Late winter. It's called The Fugitives, stars Garrison Ford. You think that stupid chick that did the snow White movie could pull off an interview like that in the moment, like Tommy Lee Jones.
Speaker 4: Ha ha, this is my second time in a live shot when a bear appeared. Yes, well aware told us that four times. Now, yeah, the idiot for yesterday that to the trash.
Speaker 6: I didn't kill my wife. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care. I wonder if they shot that before or after Saint Patrick's Day. It'll be out in uh late winter.
Speaker 6: I couldn't kill my wife.
Speaker 7: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Just a one armed man, I mean technically did break the law when he crashed that bus. Well yeah, and ran from the cops.
Speaker 4: But if he doesn't break the law, he goes to jail for yeah, maybe death penalty.
Speaker 3: And he wouldn't save that kid at the hospital, right, Remember he looks up at the thing so like, this is not the work of a cook.
Speaker 6: I couldn't chill my wife. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Here's my number.
Speaker 4: The number the day is five. I do this for an alternate reason. The top five cities with what would be the I'll show you it's ridiculous. The five cities with bed bugs. Oh yeah, I've heard about the Chicago number one again for the fifty year in a row. I just spent two nights in a Chicago hotel Indianapolis.
Speaker 3: How upset? Tommy Lee joneses.
Speaker 4: Number five is an Indianapolis hotel for five nights, all Midwest, Detroit, Cleveland. Yet somehow La snuck in there at number four. But it brought me to this b bedbug. The nineteen nineties are like a trend now on the social media, like, hey, tell me what the nineties.
Speaker 3: Was like ninety three?
Speaker 4: Man, I don't care you got ninety three. We had very random games when we were children, and one of them was focusing on an absolutely disgusting bug that was visible to the naked eye. It's like the size of an apple seed. You can see bedbugs and they would leave behind like their their poop trails and bloodstains from biting people that were in beds before you. It's disgusting. Bed Bugs are absolutely disgusting. Yet Parker Brothers decided to sell it to kids with a crazy dude and a nightgown, a wacky hat, and a very catchy song.
Speaker 3: Hell of a song.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 2: Bed Bugs is the Predick Newcatcher Catcher game where you pick the color and then scramble to get the most bugs.
Speaker 3: Dogs.
Speaker 2: Don't let them get away.
Speaker 7: Bugs.
Speaker 3: It's bugs dogs, pados.
Speaker 2: You'll get bed bugs from Milton Bradley. You don't drive your buggy.
Speaker 3: Milton Bradley. It's upside the head with a bottle too. Bed bugs? How about that pitch meeting? What's the game again? Bed bugs? You mean like those disgusting bugs that infest your skin? Game? It was there's hungry hungry hippos bed bugs. Hey, in real life, you think that hungry hungry hippos things pretty. I'll tell you it's not. They'll snap your body in two.
Speaker 6: I didn't kill my wife. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Hey, one of the nimies doing today, I don't care. This is the song of the day.
Speaker 8: Dublin City Sky is the title of today's song of the Day from a Dublin, Ireland band called Fontaine's DC. Because The Petros and Money Show is live from the AM five seventy studios in Burbank, celebrating Saint Patrick's Day with a full four hours of great sports talk.
Speaker 3: As we remember the bravery of.
Speaker 8: Saint Patrick who led those slithering snakes out of Ireland and right into the sea. So raise your pike glasses and tribute and enjoy your corn, beef and cabbage on the way to spring training. Dodger Talk with David Vasse. That's coming up at seven o'clock. Cappy Saint Patty's.
Speaker 3: Day, Thank you Running.
Speaker 4: Dodd, a number of top stories on a Conversations, celebrations all the way until seven pm.
Speaker 3: Coming up next Matt on the World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 2: She threw, why don't care the faces, Rudy, It'll just like no Sunnight.
Speaker 3: Have a scene.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadakis that money snick. This is Petro Send money on demand.
Speaker 3: Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Everybody cheat the snakes into the sea.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do it.
Speaker 3: Everybody loves Saint Patrick because he cheated the snakes into the seat. Get the petroson Money Show on demand. Listen to today's show and past shows on the iHeartRadio app. You can stream it live or listen later on the podcast at your leisure. Tonight, David Vasse and eph Year with Dodger Talk. Clippers Tomorrow versus the Pelicans will be a four o'clock pregame. And I guess if it went like it did yesterday, we wouldn't get on right like that. That game went real late yesterday. We don't expect it to happen again, but we will have maybe some semblance of the Petro some money show tomorrow. If not, we'll put up some kind of podcast. But right now, it's time for the top story of the day.
Speaker 4: Sorry of it all right, p Let's talk a little bit of Major League Baseball, not m well, I guess MLB and professional and exhibition baseball. The World Baseball Classic, much to the chagrin of David Vase, has been fantastic. Will we miss Japan? Of course, Noel Tani, the other dugout opposite the US, and the championship round will not be nearly as interesting.
Speaker 3: But I hope that a Japanese manager doesn't you know, you know, do that whole ceremony.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Republica Dominica bananas. How about this lineup Tatis Marte Soto vlad Junior, Machado, Caminero, Julio Ariga as Austin Wells and Perdomo. That is a legitimate all star lineup, as in, every single one of those guys is an All Star. Maybe the only name you don't recognize could be Kevin Arrow, but he had forty five Dongers for Tampa last year. He was just twenty two years old. The US lineup, Bobby Witt, Rice Harper, Aaron Judge, Kyle Schwarber, our man, Will Smith, dear friend of the show. Not a great receiver. He did have the pass ball, the damn near cost him a game. Cal Rowley, the big dumper out there, Pete crow Armstrong amongst others.
Speaker 3: And Paul Skeen shall tell you what, Pete crow Armstrong, you don't know that how engage those Dodger fans. They're not just taking selfias and reattaching their giant eyelashes.
Speaker 4: You don't know anything, man, and moving their big giant asses around. You've seen Mary Hart, real fan out there. Sorry, Skein's pitched and you could see the emotion on his face and you could hear the emotion in his voice when he towered over Kenny Rosenthal for the postgame interview.
Speaker 3: The anti Rosenthal sentiment that is circulating right now is unbelievad. I'm not gonna say that, you know what, he has a great opportunity to come on our show and you know, be a good guy, clear some things up and be cool, you know, not because he owes anything to us, But hey, show you a regular guy, right, you know what I'm saying. But what does he do? He always tell Tim Kates he's swamped, he can't come on. And now look, there's an anti Rosenthal sentiment because he knocked over that guy and gave him the best.
Speaker 4: Stare, put his ass right in the guy's face and then gave him a nasty stare. And that guy's just trying to do his job, Kenny, just like you, Cad. That's right. When they said, hey, let's go down to the field, where are Ken Rosenthals with Paul Skeins right now? As soon as they cut to the shot, my wife, I guess because she is advanced in age as I am let out a very elderly oh my. The disparity in height between schemes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but people aren't fair on Twitter, you know. They they make him smaller.
Speaker 4: Well, in all fairness, when it comes to Twitter, he is shorter than Kyler Murray, and we know what Twitter does to Kyler Murray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they put the guy from freaking Game of Thrones, Peter Dicklits looking like his big brother.
Speaker 4: But Skeens said it was without a doubt the best atmosphere he has ever been part of. And that's you know, it's great for skeens. He's toiling away, he's being wasted by the pirates. This is what the best picture in baseball looks like. Against a murderer's road lineup, four and a third, one run, had to battle his ass off, scattered six hits, got a bunch of great defense behind him, and it was compelling playoff level baseball. Venezuela Acunya Arez, Contreras, Churio Salvi, Perez, Libra Torres. That's a hell of a freaking lineup now, Japan would have been incredible. And I'm sure Vassay and the Dodgers are happy that they're out. No concerns over Otani or Yamamoto. The only thing they got to be worried about is Will Smith out there for the US. But it has been an incredible atmosphere and I would ask and plant this seat. Can we import some fans? Can we like into the crappy ballparks that have no atmosphere or energy? Can we pack Marlin Stadium like give Dominican Republic fans ten thousand tickets for free for their home games here guys, go make this.
Speaker 3: Ball stadium a great baseball town. Yeah. I say has said that for years, that it's a great baseball town. They just don't care about the Marlins don't care and which is odd. I guess in some ways, maybe it's not affordable. You know a lot of the time when you can't get people into a stadium and there's no reason that they shouldn't be going, like the San Diego State situation for football, it's like, well, yeah, they've priced people.
Speaker 4: Out, lower ticket prices. Bring in Republica Dominica fans. Problems are solved, dude.
Speaker 3: And let them bring their trumpets and horns. Yeah, and they're fruit the Bombus. I mean it was electric in there. Man.
Speaker 4: It was like seventy thirty dr compared to US fans, and it was great. They were going nuts. Hell send them out to Sacramento for free. One more tweak, by the way, I would make to the WBC. And I don't know if you can help me get this to the people that need to hear it, but i'd appreciate it if you could.
Speaker 3: Well, you know me, Matt, Yeah, that's why I put it out there. A real pipeline to the upper echelon. Their uniforms suck. The USA unas they look like the Angels uniforms for Angels in the outfield time the periwinkles like. The hat is the worst. The US.
Speaker 4: It reads like it says US. Why is there no A Why does it just say US? And why is there a single star? And why is that star gold? It makes no sense? And the jersey at least it says USA. But it's just got the stripes in the s and I guess that's single star on the hat is how they do the stars and stripes. Nobody's buying them. They're already on discount. Fix the uniforms. You want more people to be into the World Baseball Classic. I want to real Sam the eagle style US of a freaking old glory stars and stripes style uniform. These colors suck. There's not enough white. The hat only says US instead of USA or America. F Yeah, something like that. Ooh's freaking get it going already, fix our merch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, it's a good call, marat all.
Speaker 4: Right, next up, And I know in the world of AI and jobs being lost and way most blocking traffic and all of the issues we have. This is not going to be a popular statement. Stick with me. Thank god the robots are taken over. The automatic ball strike system is working. We could have used it last night in the US versus Dominican Republican. Shame how that ended, even though it ended with the US victory, Mason Miller was like three inches below the strike zone to end the contest. And by the way, NFL take note, please with your stupid The referees have to run to the sideline and grab a BS Microsoft surface tablet and pretend like they're the ones that are looking on a thirteen inch screen that's seeing what's really happening out there. The fact that the umpires just like see the tap of the head and they like walk off to the side and like put their hands on their hips and just wait for someone in their ear to go, eh, it's a strike. Up's the ball and we move on. Baseball is awesome at this It is fast. There's enough drama in the fifteen seconds that it takes. The replay comes up on the TV immediately and on the jumbo tron if there is one in the ballpark, and bang, we're right back to the action. Hey, I blew it. I called it the ball to strike or hey, idiot, I know what a strike is. Let's keep playing to be an idiot.
Speaker 3: You know why am I going to be there? I think the more respectful we are the umpires, the better. This situation is gonna be bad.
Speaker 4: Well, we got more robots, p we got more robots being tested, and sign me up for all of this. They are adding as a test run in the miners check swings like there has never been a mandatory.
Speaker 3: But that guy's gonna lose all his self importance over on first and third. He's ninety feet away him. Everybody's waiting to see what he was doing. What in the hell can you see there? You can't. This is asinine. So now he could tell and it breaks them.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah you can tell, uh forty five degrees. Cameras instead of a guy ninety feet away are canny be able to read whether or not the Czech swing if you want to fight, and it's the same deal, not everyone you want to tap that hat like hey, no, no, no, I check my swing or the catcher's like na, he went around. They're going to add that in triple A. They're going to test it already had it in single A last year they had it in the Arizona Fall League, said it worked great, and they're going to now bring it to triple A, which means we very well could end up seeing it in the majors next year.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And how about this pe like spring training, they are going to test at the lowest level single A starters going back into games now they say this is what they like that, this is what they're selling it as.
Speaker 3: Once you're out, you're out. This is what they're selling it at. Hint the showers go fight with Loopanella like Rob Dibble.
Speaker 4: They're saying that it's a health thing that you don't burn out your bullpen as much that in the in the miners. It helps with development. You know, guy gets his you know, balls kicked around in the first inning, Let's regroup, Let's send you back out there in the third and we're good. And you know, if I'm buying a ticket to go see a pitcher pitch, you know, like I paid to go see Schooble, who, by the way, Schooble. But you feel like an idiot right now not being able to pitch in the freaking championship game. After Skeens went out there sweating like a freaking psychopath for seventy plus pitches. But you, oh, god forbid, Derek Scooble pitched twice in a week in a competitive environment. Not like he's gonna do that in freaking spring training anyway for the Tigers. Yeah, burning Matt burn up, boot do you scooball? Wow, you're giving him and Booty you.
Speaker 3: Scott boris u a hole. Ooh freaking sense scoobl back out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you don't know what you're tongue.
Speaker 4: Nobody cares about the canc Oh yeah, I bet schoogl Yeah, he doesn't care about it. Right now, scheme's being celebrated from coast to coast, from north to south, east to west and everywhere in between. An American hero for taking down that murderer's road lineup of the Dominican Republic. They love the pitch clock. They're tweaking that instead of two disengagements, they're only giving you one now. And they realize because games got longer last year, they went from two thirty six to two hours thirty eight minutes, and so they're like, hey, you little my PitchCom is broken.
Speaker 3: BS.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that counts as a mound visit, so figure your freaking PitchCom equipment out or that's on you. And the other issue is if the catcher wants to step out of the box trying to pull a fast one to like set the defense or something, don't care, freaking clock keeps running, dude, get your defense set or else we're calling a ball. Also, guy from shortstop wants to come in settle his guy down a little bit. Clock keeps running, man, better get back to your position before that clock runs out, or it's an automatic ball. So those are being tweaked. And and this one is when I really real is when I realized Major League Baseball has become the Taco Bell of sports. They're just like f it, Man, We're gonna try anything.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We want to wrap a taco and a bean burrito, We're gonna do it. We're gonna call it a double decker. We want to make a shell out of a Dorito. You got it, man, This taco's crazy. So I were calling it Dorito's locals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're they're gonna they've gotten mad with power. Yeah, you know, they got rid of the d H. I mean they got rid of they they got rid of the pitchers hitting in the National League, and then they got their pitch clock, and now they get the robots. You're gonna go nuts. Now they're putting postatas in case it is, that's what they're doing because p they're talking about moving second base.
Speaker 4: After in large. Remember they they enlarged the bases, yes, to make it four inches closer inside your jump in just by four inches closer, a dramatic jump in stolen bases, and then it dipped again last year, and now they want to try to get that going again, so they're gonna push second base in. They say it's always been a little too far out, and that will now shorten the distance from first to second and second to third by nine inches. So I would imagine if this gets to the bigs a lot more stolen bases, which I think is kind of like what if we deep fried a pita like that and put a bunch of meat and nacho cheese at this the same Well, what are we gonna call it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. How about a chiloopa that really rolls off the tongue matt When they start putting rock and jock targets out there, that's when we can start really getting worried. That's when we make the top. It's getting there. It is getting there, and I love it. And I love Taco Bell and I love Vicky Vallencourt. She showed me her boobies and I like those two. And we'll return with more Petros and money on ampi's seventy la Sports, the Home of the Nervous Producer.
Speaker 2: This is Petrol Some Money on demand.
Speaker 3: Petro Some Money.
Speaker 4: AM five seventy la Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We want to see you on Thursday. We're gonna be out at the BJ's Restaurant in brew House in Montabello. It is right off the sixty Freeway in the Monabello Town Center. We'll have tickets to opening Day, tickets to the Freeway Series. AM five seventy LA Sports, sweet tickets, all of those to give away, not to mention the great half the Hour special. So again, two to four pm. BJ's Restaurant in brew House and Montabello, right off the sixty at the Montabello Town Center. We'd love to see you there. On Thursday.
Speaker 3: It is Saint Patrick's Day, and a lot of things when it comes to Saint Patrick have been forgotten or remembered. We do remember Saint Patrick, and the holiday is shifted globally nationally over the years, but pretty much, I guess it is a day now nowadays just to celebrate drink, Irish heritage and Irish people. Some of that includes drinking for some people. It's quite a myopic view, but I mean, we're talking about a lot of things that have going on. They do it all poetry, Catholicism, that's celebrate today.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what's going on across America, Irish culture, poetry.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not just drinking that, it's fistfighting as well. Well. I think, uh, some things over the years are forgotten in how we celebrate or what we talk about. And some things deserve to be forgotten and others do not. And sometimes, you guess, got to keep it going. You've got to keep it continue yourself and play something from the past that people may have forgotten. That's just not as prevalent as it used to be, but it should be. And that's why we take it to nineteen seventy nine NBC Jane Curtin on the old SNL News with our old friend who we knew nothing about or really had no personal relationship with but America loved John Belushi, Ladies and gentlemen. On the luck of the Irish, Well.
Speaker 7: It's that time again.
Speaker 9: Saint Patrick's day has coming, gone, and well the sons of Ireland are basking in the globe. You know, when I think of Ireland, I think of a lot of colorful Irish expressions like top of the morning, to you kiss the barni stone, may the road rise to meet you. May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead. I'd like to smash you in the face with my Shelleley Danny Boy, Bigora, wait on the manche d Whiskey for the lepricauns.
Speaker 7: Whiskey for the Lepricauns. But the expression I think most.
Speaker 9: People identify with the Irish is, of course, the luck of the Irish.
Speaker 2: Luck of the Irish.
Speaker 9: Sure, say you're in a pub somewhere in Ireland, Oh, anywhere in Ireland. Some guy comes up to you and says, hey, is that a bottom on your ticking them?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 10: The small intestants are on the ceiling and your brains are in your car across the streets.
Speaker 7: That's the luck of the Irish. For you, look, who's kidding who?
Speaker 9: Okay, let's talk about the bad luck of the Irish, all right, how about this potita famine?
Speaker 7: How about that it scarce and doesn't it? Well it should, that's true.
Speaker 10: That came here in the first place so they wouldn't have to work in the potato fields. That's why they became politicians, priests and cops.
Speaker 7: Luck, give me a break.
Speaker 3: I got a friend.
Speaker 7: His name is Dan Sullivan. He's Irish as they come. We used to drink together a lot. After two drinks, he would look.
Speaker 10: Like an Irish pirate. You think he had luck in one day he got his car stolen and the stupid he had no insurance and.
Speaker 7: No license, and then he gets locked up for being drunk. Okay. So after that he takes saw for some place like India, Nepal or some place like that, and his mother dies, you know. So they wire him and tell him to come to the funeral, you know, of his mother's funeral. That's all John.
Speaker 10: He's in India, the Paul sitting squat legged listening because I'm sacred cow.
Speaker 7: So he comes back and he gets stopped at US customs for trafficking and illegal drugs.
Speaker 3: Not molding.
Speaker 7: He's trafficking.
Speaker 10: I mean, here's this guy selling his old lady kicks off. He gets popped at the border and he's sitting at fifty pounds of black tobat and finger ash.
Speaker 2: And two keenos on slam.
Speaker 7: No, that's not bad luck, that's dumb luck. I'm like, look has anything to do with it. I think he's brains. I don't think the guy has any brains.
Speaker 3: It off.
Speaker 7: First of all, he said drunk Day's a jokie. Now I don't know what's worse. Don't ask me. That's something. And what happens He calls me up and he says, amen, I got busted in the border, and he five days. Billy, Wait a second, I said, I said five man?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: Why said hey man?
Speaker 3: I never even he.
Speaker 7: Ain't quite not know in my life. He's an all half me for him. Now walk after your mother, which is a dumb thing for me to say, because his mother just died.
Speaker 6: My god, why not?
Speaker 7: I got this drunken Irish junkie who wants to kill me because of one eye sent him on his mother being in terminal dreamland.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: One thing, one thing They love their mother.
Speaker 3: They love their Irish mother.
Speaker 7: Oh my Irish mother got me. Heaven't my mother comes on that.
Speaker 3: Then he throws himself off stage, just, you know, something to remember Saint Patrick's day by. We don't we don't play enough Belushi. You know, they've forgotten Belushi and a lot of the leagues. Man, but sadly not here.
Speaker 4: It's a great celebration of the Irish right there, said my friend Sullivan.
Speaker 3: He looks like it's two drinks. He looks like an Irish pirateris. And it's right. They didn't want to work in the field, so they became priests and cops and politicians. Out of here, cops, Okay, we'll be right back with more patricks. Somebody happy, Saint Patrick's everybody. They do love their mother.