Speaker 1: Hi, this is Paul from Cambridge, Minnesota, and I'm calling in about Taylor Swift's song Elizabeth Taylor, have a great day.
Speaker 2: You too, and you are a winner. Congratulations. We randomly chose this talkback Today to talkback feature to win your tickets for the show tomorrow. Yes, the movie screen tomorrow. We'll do this all day, so keep listening. The show is tomorrow, and of course debuting new Taylor Swift all day today, like at least one song every hour, so the album is out. Target opened last night at midnight to sell copies of like three different copies and the regular CD and then like you know, vinyls and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Show you were there.
Speaker 4: You should text us at five thirty nine to two one because I just want to know what was the vibe.
Speaker 3: Was it like Black Friday or was it just like more chill.
Speaker 5: I do someone let me message her that was there, but I think it was the first hundred people, right or no.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear a limit on it. I heard there was a limit of four copies per.
Speaker 5: Person, okay, because she posted a little thing that said number sixty of one hundred or something really okay, So I don't know maybe there wasn't.
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy Taylor Swift?
Speaker 6: It's so big that she not Black Friday because they don't open at midnight anymore.
Speaker 3: She got Target to open at midnight.
Speaker 4: She has like a partnership with Target specifically because all of her albums have something special at Target.
Speaker 3: So I wonder if.
Speaker 2: There's always like a special release at Target.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Akot.
Speaker 5: Also, do you think that they got like exclusive access to just go shop around to because that would have been hot, right or what I like? Or did they just shuffle them to the tailor spot stuff and be like, no.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure, Yeah you're not going to go back and buy a new plunger. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would have been like before, Yeah, I need a dry shampoo and I'm here.
Speaker 5: So you're going out with something you didn't expect.
Speaker 2: To go anywhere. It could be wrong. It could be wrong. So last night Carson and I went to see the movie One Battle after Another. It's a commitment. It is two hours and thirty ish forty ish minutes. Leonardo DiCaprio is such a great actor. He really is. There's just I mean, he's just so natural in all these roles. And it was a really good movie, Carson. It was. Carson said it was his favorite movie that he's seemed so far this year, and he sees a lot of movies. It is non stop story. There's never a part where you're like, Okay, speed it up. It is long though, so you'll need a bathroom break in there. So but it was so funny. We're sitting there, the movie is about to start, they're showing the trailers. Here comes a couple. They sit not next to us, but there was two seats between us and them. A couple is probably forty ish. They talked at this level the entire time. The entire time.
Speaker 6: That happened when you and I went to the movies, we had people. It was like two people behind us. They just kept talking. Not that level, but.
Speaker 2: Yes, they were like they were like girls, though like eighteen year old girls, weren't they?
Speaker 6: I feel like they were a little older. Okay, But regardless, why is it always happened with you?
Speaker 2: It never does. But I was like, and Carson kept giving him a dirty look, and I'm like, don't say anything, because you never know how crazy people are anymore. But they talked at this level the entire I'm like, what are you talking about and I couldn't make out what they were saying, but the entire movie you could hear about. But oh my god, I heard ittled no, because then they would have known it was me that tattled when here come sixteen year old Samuel who's working part time at the a mc EP. And then Samuel would have and then they would have said, did you tattle on us? And they would have said, no, no, not me. So we just tolerated it. But I could never understand why. It's like they even have this saying don't talk, don't post, and don't text before the movie.
Speaker 3: But no listens to any of that stuff, because I got you.
Speaker 4: I go to plays all the time and there's they always say shut off your phones. The amount of times I hear a phone RINGD do completion. Yes, they're not shutting off their phones. They're not listening to anything that happens before.
Speaker 3: The lights go out. I'll give you one more.
Speaker 6: At weddings they do that when they say no phones because they don't want you get weah in the photographer. Literally like the wedding I went to a couple of weeks ago, they don't even put the phone away and they try to bring it back out. They just keep it up and I'm like, put the damn phone away.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand. It's like, do people not realize that's rude to tak everybody knows that. So Carson I said, don't ever confront somebody because he goes to a lot of movies. Don't ever confront somebody for talking during the movie, because you don't know how crazy they're gonna get. They're gonna pull out through your phone and they're gonna make you look They're gonna pull out the phone and videotape you, and they're gonna make you look like the bad person. He's like, well, I did a couple of weeks ago. Really, what'd you do? He said, there was somebody who was using their straw in their cup going or or or is it getting annoying yet? Yeah, and he said he stood up. He turned around and said, no more straw. And I'm like, he, what do you mean you got one of my qualities?
Speaker 4: Well spoken, no more straw?
Speaker 2: And that's he's got a temper. That kid's got a little bit of a temper. Not a violent temper, but he gets he got really irritated with me. Because we're driving to the theater and Carson drives way too aggressively. He pulls out too fast, like you'll pull into traffic, like with not enough space between the next car, and he'll pull out and accelerate like you know, zero to sixty and four seconds and then he uh, he changes lanes too fast, and he doesn't drive to he's just aggressive. So I told him on the way to the theater, I said, you know, you really shouldn't drive so aggressively. You drive way too aggressively. You always have and I said, it's not a matter of when. It's not a matter of if you're going to get into an accident. It's a matter of when you're going to get into an accident. And boy, did that piss him off really. Oh. He turned the radio down and started skulking, and I said, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to make you mad. Wait what do you mean sulking? Sulking like pouting? Okay, And I said I'm sorry. He's like, I'm only going sixty And I was like, yeah, but you accelerate too fast, you take corners too fast, you pull out in front of other people. I worry about you. And so we got to the theater, we made up. I gave him a little arm around the shoulder and I said I love you and I worry about you. You said I love you too. So we were fine, but that kind of set the tempo. We have somebody on the phone.
Speaker 6: Somebody who has another situation where the people were talking in the theater.
Speaker 7: Mm.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sarah, hi, Sarah, hey.
Speaker 3: Dave, I'm well, thank you good.
Speaker 8: So I was in a play and we were doing the play and we heard some audience members talking at normal level about their steak dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh no, wow, so what do you do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: So we it was a very serious play, so like otherwise I have given them like dirty looks. But we told a house manager at intermission, and an intermission they went as the house manager went to these people and said, we've had complaints about your talking. And they looked around them at the other patrons and said, are we bothering you? Are we bothering you? Like we're not talking loud? And the house manager said, actually the ass who's complaining.
Speaker 2: What kind of a jackass, unself aware, selfish person would be like, am I bothering you? Am I bothering you?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 3: If you're sitting next.
Speaker 2: I think like, how about you shut up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just shut it.
Speaker 6: I don't blame you or Carson or anybody if you say something to the movie theater, like the people. You're not supposed to be talking in the theater, follow the rules.
Speaker 2: But again, I there was not many people in the theater, and I knew that his sixteen year old Samuel had to go and tell them to be quiet. Please. They if they're disrespectful enough to talk through through the entire movie, they're not going to be respectful of little sixteen year old Samuel. True, They're gonna be like, who's that.
Speaker 6: I wish somebody would come up to me and be like, is it you. I'd be like, yes, yes, it was me.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you, Sarah. I have a good weekend. Okay, bye bye. A big challenge on the show Big Challenge was a dance challenge that we gave you guys on Tuesday. The dance challenge is called the switch. What's it called click click back? It's the one where it looks like you're dancing walking on air. And I told the gang here, this is what we call ourselves now, the gang starting right now? Yeah, the Gang, I said, I will award one of you that does it past Dailey Jenny R. Vaughan with a day off, a ten dollars Culver's gift card, and one hundred and one dollars cash. I'll venmo that over to you. So y'all been practicing?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I practiced in a high school classroom because I wanted to see if osmosis would work. Yeah, and that like the kids can do it, so I wondered if I could.
Speaker 2: It didn't work, isn't a decent plan.
Speaker 5: I had to turn my air conditioning on yesterday because I was sweating so much trying to trap.
Speaker 6: I practiced in a CVS parking lot because right after I had to go inside and get it inhaler.
Speaker 2: That's funny, fun has asthma. Okay, so how are we gonna do this? Am I gonna watch it during the break or what are we gonna do?
Speaker 5: So we were gonna do we were gonna talk about it at age twenty, so coming back and then we'll do it during the song and we'll reveal who the winner is.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha all right, we'll find out how that goes coming up next. Keep listening for a Taylor Swift song, and we will be right back on KATIEWB every.
Speaker 3: Morning starting at seven am. Just search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 2: All right, it is Katie LGB. We are gonna be on TV on YouTube. We're on right now. We're on every morning on Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. It's kind of fun to watch. I mean, I don't know, but we gave the morning crew a challenge here Bailey and Jenny and Bought. I'd seen this video and it was I just watched it over and over and over. It is. I called it the air walk, but it's not called the air walk. People call it something else. The slick back challenge, the slick back challenge.
Speaker 3: That's called the Juby slide.
Speaker 2: I okay, but it's that one and you've probably seen it where it looks like they're stepping as they step forward like they're walking, but their front foot never hits the ground and it looks like their feet never contact the ground. I do know this. It's extremely difficult, but they make it look so easy.
Speaker 4: Jenny and I've decided that we don't have the body type for it, and you have to be like a thirteen year old boy you do to get it.
Speaker 3: I don't have the knee.
Speaker 2: You're not far off.
Speaker 5: I don't have the niece for it because I almost fell last night practicing because my knee gave out.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I offered you guys the challenge. I said, really try this because I know that you guys are like me. It's like, well, try to learn to pogo stick and be like I tried it? Did you really know? So I said, let's make it worthwhile. Give you a day off. He gets your paid day off with vacation day, a ten dollars Colver's gift card and one hundred and one dollar Venmo.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Well we're going to go on the hallway. We're going to be on YouTube. You can see this Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. If your listen to radio and you're not able to watch, I totally get it. You've got better things to do. But I'll tell you who won, and then we'll post videos on Instagram coming up in a minute.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see you guys. All right, we're gonna pay shaboozy. That means we got three minutes thirteen seconds for you to show your skills.
Speaker 5: Already about five seconds to show my lack of skills.
Speaker 2: All right when you go out the hallway during Shaboozy. But if you want to watch, you can totally watch it on YouTube live Dave Ryan TV. Let's go you guys. We were on YouTube live a minute ago with the little challenge, the air walk challenge, but it's got different names. Slick back is if you want to find it, slick back Dance Challenge, and that's the one you've probably seen it where it looks like you're walking forward on air, your front foot never touches, and the way you have to do it is you I can't even explain it, but it looks effortless, but it's really These three are pantons like they ran a marathon. Gosh no, I didn't even try to. I knew I couldn't do it. But here's the order of finishers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, in last place, do Do Do Do Do Boo Do.
Speaker 2: Do Do Do Do Do Boo brom andover Minnesota Daily Jay has Yeah, you made a good effort.
Speaker 4: I tried you, medal if it was a dance where my feet was We're on the floor the whole time.
Speaker 3: I could do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, now for the silver do Do Do, Do Do all the way from beautiful downtown Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Weather Girl Jenny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girlfriend, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Now you can see these videos. We're gonna put them up on Instagram, yes, but they're not living right now on YouTube. They're done, right, I mean you can scroll back, go back and look. Okay, say Ryan TV and the Winner all the way from Camden Heights, New Jersey, vont leak.
Speaker 6: Can I read thank you? Can I read some of the YouTube comments?
Speaker 2: Front pretty much nailed it, but not exactly, but definitely closer than the rest of us.
Speaker 6: Closer than Bailey. It was very moonwalky. Yeah, Bayley're looking at this too. Somebody Gavin said, this is making my day. Our friend Stephanie, who I think is coming in soon, said I'm waiting in the park I'm waiting in the parking rep dying of laughter. Somebody said, I feel like I'm watching Fortnite emotes characters and.
Speaker 2: Advance and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all out of breath.
Speaker 2: So good job. VOT. How long did you practice of that?
Speaker 6: I told well, I used to try to do it a couple of years ago. I was determined to learn it, but I could not. So then when you assigned me this challenge this week, I was like, all right, let me break back in, let me talk, let me tap in. And then Ulyssa and I were doing it down our apartment like hallway yesterday was stupid.
Speaker 3: Fine. Vaughn has ten year younger knees than Bailey and I.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you really have to manage. You have to take your back leg and then jump forward, and while you jump forward, that foot never lands.
Speaker 3: You're like skipping.
Speaker 4: Because I all of the tutorials that Jenny and I watched because we were talking about it, they all were a little bit different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were. So it was hard.
Speaker 4: You're skipping and going forward and like jumping at the same time. And man, I can't even like pat my tommy and pat my head at the same time.
Speaker 3: That's too hard. Rub the back exactly.
Speaker 6: I love these comments. Somebody said, I legit just pulled over just to watch that. Somebody said killed about the girls deserve a day off too, just for making us laugh.
Speaker 3: A lot of people saying we need to see Dave do it.
Speaker 2: No, you don't need to see that. There's nothing worse than an old guy your dad's age dancing on.
Speaker 3: TikTok, Dave get taken out on a stretcher like.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Hey, thanks for watching those. If you want to see them, they're gonna be on Instagram when we get the videos edited up there and you can scroll back on YouTube. Dave Ryan TV comment up in a second. So there's a bride the bee that stirred up a little drama that she demanded her bride'smaids do something before the wedding and they didn't like it. So what would you do? Was the bride wrong or the bridesmaids wrong? We'll cover that next time. You can't make this stuff up on KDW. Let's find out what's going on in the Twin Cities this weekend, and somebody who does a little bit of researching you to find it on her Instagram. Stephanie Dot wrote Stephanie Dot r O S E N E R and I found her on Instagram, like back in February. I'm like, can you do some free work for iHeartRadio? Yes I can, And so Stephanie said yes. So here she is in the Space Needle studio every Friday. What are some things that are going on this weekend?
Speaker 1: Five things to suggest and I have a little honorable mention for vat sneaker Cons going on.
Speaker 3: Are you tracking that?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm trying to make my way there tomorrow at then where is sneaker Con the Convention Center?
Speaker 1: Okayha, Sneakerheads night, Yes, all right, Well, Taylor Swift is obviously the talk of the town these days. There's the movie and like nightclubs having theme nights. But there's of course a brewery that's having a day party tomorrow from one to eight pm at Insight. They're going to have a cover band Trivia, a theme menu, a new beer called bad Blood, and of course the new albums though kid friendly. Probably just take a kid down to it.
Speaker 4: It's really good at like planning events and things always the best events for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Number two on my list is a pop up dog park at the Commons by US Bank Tomorrow from one to four. They're going to have a costume contest, a pet theme market, pop print art station, and then a raffle. You have to register, but it's for free if you want like to get in the raffle and things like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that's tomorrow from one to four.
Speaker 1: The raffle is at three thirty and you know, just a fun little dog pop up.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a beautiful day for it tomorrow too, Yeah nice, all right.
Speaker 1: Number three is a woman owned small business market at Jenny in the City. It's a cute little shop in Saint Paul. It's tomorrow from one eleven to three. They have like lotion, soaps, candles, So, like, if you're I'm going to try to start Christmas shopping early this year, my elf and I would love to support local women instead of you know, home goods or whatever. Yeah, like the cards or the notebooks or the candles like all that.
Speaker 3: Like I need a gift from my mom, what do we get?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, lotion bath, Yeah, And I'm going to go to this one because one of my favorite skincare like natural skincare lines is going to be there.
Speaker 3: It's called Pretty People Pop, so very fresh my supply.
Speaker 1: They also have like fine line tech to pop up and piercing, so a little cute little girl's day go shoppen all right. Number four is if you have ever heard of like horse therapy, then a lot of people do this for the kid.
Speaker 2: You hang out with a horse and makes you feel better.
Speaker 1: So there's a Windfall Equian Therapy Center and still Waters having open house tomorrow because you just go check it out, check out the horses. They'll have pony rides and games for kids, and then like cats and dogs for adoption, horse demonstrations, and then they're having a silent auction because it's a big fundraiser for their center. But I thought that was pretty cool. You want to go check out that type of thing. And then number five, there are a bunch of throwback like old school movies that are playing at retro theaters in Minneapolis. Beetlejuice Silence of the Lambs is playing at Parkway Theater, which is like a super cool vintage like they redone it but they kept the cool old style.
Speaker 2: It's so funny that Beatlejuice is vintage.
Speaker 1: I think it's like nineteen eighty eight or whatever, throwback whatever. And then the Texas Chainsaw Massac for the one from nineteen seventy four is playing at the Trylon Cinema, so spooky.
Speaker 3: Sads this weekend. And then there's more coming.
Speaker 1: So if you go look at their you know showtimes or whatever, they have cool old movies coming back.
Speaker 3: You can go see him in person.
Speaker 4: I'm actually doing something at Insight this weekend, Stephanie on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Kitten it's the Kitten Snuggling.
Speaker 4: Kitten Snuggling event at Insight on Sunday, and it's literally just like you walk in, show up and there's kittens there, and you pick them up and put them on your face.
Speaker 1: That's all have five dollars so I can hold your kittens exactly.
Speaker 4: Looking forward to kitney Snuggling on Sunday.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go over these one more time, stephan In case you miss them and you're not able to write them down or you want to find them later, They're going to be on Stephanie dot Rosner.
Speaker 3: I'll post them on my story and take you guys. You can share if you look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will for sure, okay.
Speaker 1: Number one is a Tailor Swift album release party at Insight Brewing tomorrow from one to eight. Number two is the pop up dog Park. It's called Haulturegeist the Dog Halloween Event. Yeah, I love it, at the Commons Downtown tomorrow from one to four. Number three is the woman Oled Small Business Market at Jenny in the City tomorrow from eleven to three. Number four is the open house at the Horse Therapy Center in Stillwater.
Speaker 3: That's tomorrow from eleven to four.
Speaker 1: And then number five is all the throwback movies at the Parkway and Trial on Cinema.
Speaker 2: Okay, very cool. Yay. Gophers are on the road tomorrow night. They're at Ohio State.
Speaker 3: Oh good luck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well number one ranked Ohio State. Susan went to Ohio State. My wife and she's like, yeah, go buck Eyes. And I'm like, it's so easy to cheer for a team like the buck Eyes that always win. Go cheer for a team like the Gophers who do well, but you never know whether they're gonna win or not.
Speaker 3: Have you ever eaten a buck Eye?
Speaker 2: Dave I have of you? They're chocolate peanut butter.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh good, Yeah, I thought it was. I thought it was going to be a bird all right.
Speaker 2: Thanks Stephanie. Had a great weekend. If you miss any of these, we'll put them up on our story on Instagram. Coming up. Oh wait, we're gonna do this first. HOLI so bride to be start up a little drama by demanding that her bridesmaids get spray tands so they don't look too pale in the wedding photos, and so one of the bride'smaids says, the bride flipped out because they looked too dark. So she's like, go get some bronze or getting the spray tan booth so you don't look pale. They did. They showed up wedding day and they're too dark. What's even crazier is the bride herself is pale and refuse to get a spraytand because she said everybody else should match, which, of course, why did she get why she wanted to get a spray tan in the first place. Yeah, they say everythings now mess. Some bridesmaids are refusing to redo it. One is considering backing out completely, and the bride keeps sending long guilt trip messages about how her wedding will be ruined if we don't do what she says, Oh, I guess. So they showed up a few days before the wedding fade, it pays like after a week, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And like that's shocking that she's not getting the spray town because then she's going to look drastically different. I know she said that, but like I don't understand why she wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, some people don't look good with a spray ton like some people like they get one. It's like oo biobating is The latest dating trend causing frustration among singles is when somebody over sells themselves on a dating app and they make expectations they don't meet in real life. So it's kind of like pretending to be somebody who's else entirely like, but more subtle. So if you say I'm adventurous, spontaneous, or a foodie, you might not be any of those by somebody else's standards. But that's the main ones that people claim to be adventuresome, adventurous, spontaneous, or a foodie. Other ones that people don't live up to are love to travel, followed by adventurer, entrepreneur, and spontaneous again right up there.
Speaker 4: If I have order for every time I saw the word adventuress on hinge, I could do my laundry for.
Speaker 5: The rest of my life. Yeah, dating profile, If I had a dating app, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I would be too. Yeah yeah not me. You would not be adventure.
Speaker 3: Solf don't have adventure some on my.
Speaker 2: What adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
Speaker 3: Has a profile?
Speaker 4: I think how you have I think I have like quirky or kookie on there, something like that.
Speaker 3: What do I have on my profile? Oh my gosh, I put on the spot.
Speaker 2: Would you date somebody on whose profile said kookie? No?
Speaker 3: Left right? What I would wipe away? Why? Because Kookie's a kookie word.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess I don't have like words to describe.
Speaker 3: Me I have.
Speaker 2: If I dated somebody whose profile was kookie, I picture her peeing in a fountain down town on a date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can tell I'm kookie by my profile in general?
Speaker 3: Did you change your pictures to not have so many state fair fants? I did change my pictures instead. I put a Renaissance.
Speaker 2: Festival picture in strike too.
Speaker 3: We need to reevaluate your pro it's a perfect profile. You're right. It should be who you are, so you should keep it how it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you gotta lie. You gotta say you're adventures so spontaneous. Enough food.
Speaker 5: He had some professor that's into her a professor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, thank you, it is Katie w We will do it, Dave start. We got a lot of Taylor Swift stuff to cover. I know that sometimes you're saturated with Taylor Swift. But today is a big day and more new music from Taylor coming up on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Now the news that has Hollywood talking. Dave Start on Katie W NO.
Speaker 2: I got everybody's talking about Taylor Swift, and I know some people are like, oh my god, enough the fatigue is real. I get it. But at the same time, it is a huge pop cultural event. And now live from the Taylor Swift Desk, here's Taylor Swift reporter Jenny Lutenbergery.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me today.
Speaker 5: First, I would like to play a clip of her song Taylor swift Wood, and then we're gonna break down a few of the lyrics.
Speaker 3: So she talks.
Speaker 5: About very sexual things in this one. For instance, she says, baby, I'll admit I've been a little superstitious. The curse on me was broken by your magic wand that's in there.
Speaker 2: And then I, you know what, I will tell you this one though, I respect at least a little bit of subtlety instead of like some of the stuff that I hear out. It's like, I mean this Sabrina Carpenter, even Sabrina Carpenter is subtle next to some artists. I mean the tears run down my thighs. Thing was a little much for me, but trend.
Speaker 3: With that song.
Speaker 5: I'll show you guys later that I thought about doing it, but I just don't think I can.
Speaker 3: I think it's too sexy for me. But i'll show you later. All write.
Speaker 5: Another lyric from that song would by Taylor Swift is Redwood Tree. It ain't hard to see his love was the key that opened my thighs.
Speaker 2: Ok, that one that's so yes. I mean, good for her. It's just not what I expect from Taylor Swift. It's kind of like hearing your grandma swear. It's like, you know, you're like sweet old grandma who never swears and never says a bad word about anything, all of a sudden bust out the mr word and you're like, go, Grandma, whoa, whoa, whoa clutching my pearls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one last one lying from this, But I don't think that this should be interpreted as sexual. I think it's supposed to be interpreted as a diamond girls. I don't need to catch the bouquet to know a hard rock is on the way. But yeah, it is kind of sexual. But she's clearly talking about it.
Speaker 4: Like it's clear diamond, because it's like when you catch the bouque, you're the next one.
Speaker 3: To get married. But did she say, I have to say hard rock?
Speaker 2: You know, she needed an extra syllable in there.
Speaker 3: She probably to make space. Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: But anyways, we are playing tons of Taylor Swift all day long. We'll have another one of her songs playing at nine, so just right after nine o'clock you'll hear.
Speaker 3: The full song.
Speaker 2: Well, Jessica Simpson's over here going we'll talk about me, talk about me. Nobody's talking about me. Uh, And here is her talking about her kids have musical town out of nowhere.
Speaker 7: Jessica Simpson, my youngest can built her brains out.
Speaker 3: Okay, she has got the power.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if she's gonna be like Mega death like or like pull on gospel, but she's got the lung.
Speaker 2: Did she say belt her brains out?
Speaker 3: But would past Jessica.
Speaker 2: Simpsons wouldn't either. And here is she is. She's talking about why her kids have never seen her perform.
Speaker 7: I really wanted to be a mom. I wanted to focus on the Jessice Simpson collection, and that really was about my lifestyle connected.
Speaker 3: To my lifestyle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I was pregnant. I made clothes for that I needed when I was pregnant.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: So we've all been fangirling over Taylor Swift obviously, but Taylor Swift is also a giant fangirl. So she was in London yesterday for the Graham Norton Show, and while she was there, she visited Emma Bunton, who is, yeah, who's in Spice Girls. She's Baby Spice and she has a radio show in the UK, and Taylor Swift went to visit her and just fangirled so hard, said that she used to have the Baby Spice Barbie Doll. And then Emma Bunton returned that praise, saying that she had gone to two of Taylor swift airas show.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: So I think that's kind of cute that even even like fangirls like Taylor Swift exists too.
Speaker 5: So what it turns out to be, though, is if you wanted to be Baby Spice when you're younger, I actually am Baby Spice because I'm in.
Speaker 3: Radio and so she so is she Oh gosh, she was Spice Girl.
Speaker 5: That's what I said when I was asked in second grade, what do you want to be when you were older?
Speaker 3: I said, baby, and look at you now you are her. You succeeded.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. A bit of a reach, but okay.
Speaker 6: People are talking about Ellen DeGeneres and her wife Portia. You know, they left the country. They live in London now, but Portia might be leaving Ellen in their marriage. She said that allegedly needs space from Ellen. She feels suffocated and micromanaged. And I feel bad. I don't, Actually I don't, I really don't. I kind of feel bad because Ella jenneris kind of sabotages every relationship she has. But like that's something you need to deal with yourself, girl, I want to.
Speaker 3: Know, like why what?
Speaker 4: I just I wish I was like a fly on the wall with anything if I could see footage of it happening, because I just hear from everyone else and I'm just so curious.
Speaker 2: I liked I was gonna say, but I think that there's a lot of people in Hollywood that put on this mask of being sweet and didn't. Ellen used to say, be kind to each other. And I think that people can wear that mask for a while. But if it's not who they really are it. Eventually the mask starts to slip. And I know several people who they wear that mask of kindness and I know better, and eventually the mask starts to slip. The great thing about me is, you know, I'm a turd. I don't have to pretend to be nice. I mean, I do pretend to be nice once in a while, but I acknowledge right up front I'm a turd.
Speaker 4: That's why you have that necklace that looks like a turd that you wear occasionally.
Speaker 2: It's so people will know advertising that I am a turd, and it's never gonna come out. Did you know Dave Ryan's a turd? Yeah, everybody knows that. What do you that's news to you.
Speaker 6: Well, with the people that worked with Ellen, I think it's she's kind of rude and mean. But apparently the source that reports all this says that if Porscha wants to go for a horse ride, a jog, even a trip to the shops, it'll be met with a dozen questions. And Ellen hates going anywhere by herself, so Porscha's always on the hook to be by her side, you know.
Speaker 2: And that sounds like a typical old married couple. Honestly, where are you going? How long you have been going to Cub? Why I don't need grape fruit juice? Why don't we have any grant? Why much money you're gonna spend? How long it to be gone? That sounds like me talking to Susan. Where are you going? I'm gonna go to Pilgrim and drop off the dry cleaning. I can't think, come by and pick it up voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it. I feel like I don't know.
Speaker 5: Ellen strikes me as the type of person who loved power and she didn't need the money. She didn't need to keep doing everything that she was doing because she needed money.
Speaker 3: I she just liked power.
Speaker 5: And now like that power that was associated with her show no longer exists, So it sounds like she's trying to get power in the relations trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Parsha, I'm gonna need you to go to the grocery store.
Speaker 3: Where's better?
Speaker 2: I'm going down to cub. Why are you going down to Cobb? Well, you need all of us for your martini? You drunk? Ah, we got make sure you get the blue cheese.
Speaker 3: That blue cheese. I don't like pimento? Did you hear me? How long are you gonna be gone? Are you coming right home?
Speaker 2: That's the new meet. I'm glad it entertains you, Bailey and like funny.
Speaker 6: I also mentioned tonight, I'm gonna be at Friday Night Football presented by Saint Ben Saint John's a twenty five thousand dollars scholarship when of the Trojans can win it, man, I'm telling you, And it's their homecoming, so we know that you could use some cash for college. We'll be there tonight and then tomorrow I'll be at Fleet Farm over in Hudson, first time in Hudtson, So I'm excited. They're kicking off October Fest celebrations and there's gonna be so much happening.
Speaker 3: I'll be there tomorrow from ten until noon.
Speaker 2: Showed a couple of more the homecoming shout outs. Eden Prairie Eagles. They got their homecoming tonight. Also New Prague High School, and there's probably some other ones, but they're the ones that texted in and let us know that they've got homecoming. Sunday is the twenty fifth anniversary of the Gilmour Girls, and that was twenty five years ago today. Wow, Sunday.
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 2: And in other dirt, Elon Musk briefly became the first person to be worth five hundred billion dollars yesterday, but when the smoke cleared, he was back down to a paltry four hundred eighty five billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Was the smoke?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't do a lot of research. I just read the headlines, so not really sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the smoke. Can I get some of that smoke?
Speaker 4: I like some.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you a little movie recommendation, and that is one battle after another. We saw it yesterday. It's two hours and thirty minutes, but it was really good all the way through. My son Carson said it was the best movie he's seen of the year, and he sees a lot of movies. It's crazy and Leonardo DiCaprio is just such a great actor. And it's like weird for me to even say that, because I don't look at an actor and go, wow, they're really good. But he's really Sean Penn is like evil and awesome, and Sean pen it still looks like Sean Penn, but he has aged in a really interesting sort of way.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, and he's not wearing prosthetics or anything.
Speaker 2: No, he just looks old but still very handsome. He's got to be sixty eight or so.
Speaker 4: He is very handsome still, and it's it's interesting because his eyeballs look like they're staring right through you.
Speaker 3: I googled Seawan Pen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a really it's a really good long movie. And usually if a movie's that long, it better be good all the way through, and it really is. Yeah, and go ahead, Jenny, Well, I was.
Speaker 5: Just gonna say, I know, we we got to get to Break because we've got new tailor, so I thought we're gonna play next. But we also have a gave away we'll do before Taylor Sweast where we're going to get you into Fowling Warehouse in Minneapolis, and basically it's a bowling alley, a place to watch football and you get a free lane up to ten people for a couple hours.
Speaker 3: So we'll get that away coming up.
Speaker 2: Well, that sounds kind of cool. Get you out of the house and go do something different. When's the last time you went bowling? That sounds really cool. And you don't have to take nine people maybe you don't know nine people. You can go and go bowling that's super cool. We'll talk about that coming up. George is brought to you by six one two injured Himer and Lammers in