Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy l A Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary.
Speaker 2: All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacas, terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pie. Don't miss an episode.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: I don't crack.
Speaker 3: He's the under pressure puss.
Speaker 1: Puss puss great sports talk every damn night.
Speaker 4: That's that's not cool, not much.
Speaker 3: I'm hi.
Speaker 5: My name is Joe hal Dunny. Personally you go back up on the hill.
Speaker 3: That's a clarn question.
Speaker 6: Roh.
Speaker 3: The truth is malleable in the hands of the wicked.
Speaker 2: Good Cot show some money damn five Today only Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio. Halfway through, going all the way until seven o'clock. Fox Sports Radio will take you through the rest of your Friday No Clipper game tonight. Thankfully they will play the Lakers. Over the weekend, we get NFL football over the weekend as well, and then Monday night we will have the forty nine Ers and Colts. That means it'll be a two to five show for us, but a full four hour show today. And that comes off the heels of a two hour two to four pm show yesterday out at the BJ's Restaurant in brew House that went incredibly well. Thank you Brett again for that fifty eight inch Westinghouse TV grand prize. Not to mention Tim kits curating our flea market style giveaway that seemed to get a lot of the folks awfully excited about walking out of there.
Speaker 7: Was a little excited, I thought, maybe a little excited. Not a great look for everybody.
Speaker 2: B No, No, some people the grabbing hands, Matt, Yeah, they grab all they can. Can I get that shirt instead? Shirt? Here's that shirt? Actually, let me get the other shirt back. Okay, here's the other shirt back. Can I trade this shirt for that lunchbox? Well, that lunchbox belongs to Burt. He's our engineer, so can I have it? One of the better interactions.
Speaker 7: We could have left their naked if we wanted to. Man, yes, they would have taken everything.
Speaker 2: Everything, most definitely.
Speaker 7: We'll be back out at the Bjay's Restaurant in brew House in January. But that was it for twenty twenty five, So thank you. Don't forget to podcast our show after all this schedule. Talk on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone.
Speaker 3: It is there. All you have to do is get the iHeartRadio app. It is free.
Speaker 7: Somebody told me that the podcast wasn't up on app this week. I don't know what that means. But the iHeartRadio app is quite reliable with the podcast and you could podcast it there and you could also stream it live. Okay, it is now time for the top story of the day, Top story of it.
Speaker 2: Hey, mom, go get your kids phone, would you please? He is an incredible player by all accounts, a really nice guy, but damn in these last forty eight to seventy two hours as he as dumb as a box of rocks?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 7: Are you calling out a plea for Natalie Nikua?
Speaker 2: I have her name, let me find it. It's like pernine or something like that. Yes, please go get Puka's phone. It is not doing him any favors. When I say the word literally, I know people often use the word literally or literally incorrectly. I mean it in the strictest of definitions. Literally. Moments after the game ended last night, and it was a hell of a game, Pooka picked up his phone and immediately wanted to tweet and take to Twitter to push back on anyone that dared call him out for his absolutely asinin comments on some dumbass dork stream from a couple days before that suggested referees make bad calls in order to get on TV and impress their friends. You dumbass, He tweeted at eight fifty five pm. There are timestamps on these things. The game kicked off at five sixteen. It lasted three hours and thirty seven minutes. That would put it at a finished time of eight fifty three pm. He tweeted at eight fifty five Can you say I was wrong? Appreciate you stripes for your contribution. Lol ha.
Speaker 7: He did it all and then the media was on it, right, and then immediately McVeigh didn't know.
Speaker 2: No kin taking nickerveilt shot.
Speaker 5: There's the refs.
Speaker 3: I mean, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You just put something on a Twitter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, so, what are you asking me right now?
Speaker 5: You are you?
Speaker 4: I can't ask your questions about something that I'm not aware of.
Speaker 1: Okay, But are you okay with players kind of expressing frustration or things like that?
Speaker 5: Or is that something that you hope that they kind of keep themselves?
Speaker 4: And I had to have more information before I answer any of those kind of questions.
Speaker 2: That's how fast it was. Sean McVeigh met with the media twelve minutes after the game ended, and he had no idea that a tweet was posted, and a tweet was already deleted. The scone that you ate this morning is more intelligent than this, Absolutely incredible, perhaps best in the league wide receiver. Oh here it is Panina, Panina, Panini, pe n i n Aanina Panina. Please get Puka's phone. Tell him he is grounded from it until you take him out of timeout. Yes, Pooka, we can say you were wrong. Referees are not making calls to get on TV and impress their text group of lawyer friends. Do they make bad calls? Sure? Or was there were the referees great last night?
Speaker 6: Eh?
Speaker 2: There were some questionable moments. It is not because they want to be on TV because they're just human beings and like lawyers.
Speaker 3: I don't know, he does have a point though, you know, they're like lawyers. Lawyer's lawyer.
Speaker 7: Every lawyer I know is on a group chat and they're all like, hey, did you see what I did?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yo't do you see me break the rules? That's what I like to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it really it really pissed off McVeigh like, oh, yes, he started getting more and more pissed off the.
Speaker 9: Conversations that you had with about his live stream this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was very apologetic. I don't think he understood the totality of some of the things. I think he issued that apology. I know this guy's heart and for anybody that was offended, terribly sorry about that. I know he feels that same exact way as a young guy that's a great kid that's continuing to learn about, you know, just the platform that he has.
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 4: We're going to continue to put an arm around him and help him learn and grow. But we never want to do things that ever offend anybody. And I know he feels that same way.
Speaker 1: How about get them those guys coming onto your property at the facility In a short week as you're preparing for the biggest Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Don't know anything about that stuff.
Speaker 4: They came on and property.
Speaker 7: Outside the parts.
Speaker 2: He said on the life for you that you were mad?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 8: I don't think no that did he say my name?
Speaker 2: He said, Yeah, I think boss is awesome.
Speaker 3: I assume with those here.
Speaker 1: It wasn't making Yeah, he didn't want like a distraction this week.
Speaker 8: No, it wasn't a distraction at all. Did he did you think his play showed that he was distracted? And I didn't think so either. He went off today he didn't, you know what? And I apologize for you know what. I love this team, and man, when you.
Speaker 4: Put out as much as our group does and you care so much about something and you come up short, it's incredibly disappointing. But as it relates to just the things that you're asking, you know, we always want to make sure that we handle ourselves with class, learn from it, or put my arm around him and continue to educate our guys. I love this team, I love his heart. I think he's going to continue to grow and mature, and I'm going to be there right there with him to continue.
Speaker 3: To help do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought McVeigh handled it brilliantly, perfectly, pretty much pointing out what we've been talking about the last five minutes. Nikoa seems to be a good hearted young man. He's just stupid, so please cut him some slack. I'm sorry, guys, I don't have the information, but I've been around him enough to know how incredibly dumb he can be when it comes to decision making. So let me just get out of here. This is as big of a gut punch loss as could possibly experience, especially when it could cost you the one seed and likely will cost you the one seed and now have to travel for three road games in order to try to get to the Super Bowl instead of having to buy and have the playoffs run through Los Angeles. And while Pooka asked the question, can you say I was wrong? I can acknowledge. I don't have to ask you. Can you say I was wrong? I was wrong? I thought the league was going to find him his entire paycheck, I alleged, hosted by kids that are dumber than him, which is hard to imagine. Instead, they find him twenty five grand with guys that he thought could come into the RAMS facility and do their show from the Rams facility on a short week, the biggest game in the NFL this season on a Thursday night on the road. Because that makes perfect sense. So I would assume the NFL looked at it and said, it's one of our best players, it's arguably our best team, and one that is favored to win the Super Bowl in a massive media market. Try not to make this into too big a story by finding them one hundred grand or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a story, Matt.
Speaker 7: The streamers stepped up Aiden and dead Mouse on and they they are going.
Speaker 3: To pay the fine.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's our fault. Will pay the fine because we're Twitch streamers and kick streamers and that pays us a lot of money. So we're gonna come up and spend the twenty five k because Nikoua gave us more publicity. I guess they're already incredibly popular. It's why Mookie the other day. Yeah, apparently they like this guy Aiden for what reason. I don't know. He seems like his.
Speaker 3: Sister is a porn star Mia Khalifa.
Speaker 2: So they want to get in bed with his sister. They're willing to tolerate this.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't even know if that's true. It's just something somebody does.
Speaker 2: Well. As for the as we mentioned, the path gets a little harder. Interestingly enough, it's not just the Seahawks that jump them, but kind of the forty nine ers. San Francisco's a Monday night football game you'll hear right here at five against Phil Rivers and the Colts, followed by the Bears at home, and then the Seahawks at home, which means they win all three. They are the one seat. The Rams should end up thirteen and four. They play the Falcons and the Cardinals to finish the season, two terrible teams whose coaches are likely to get fired as soon as the season ends. And what's that gonna get them? Gotta love the NFL A trip to Tampa or Carolina for the first round of the playoffs as a wild card team traveling to take on at best a nine to eight division winner. The winner of the NFC East will likely have a worse record than them. It'll likely be Philadelphia, as will the winner of the NFC North. Yet those two teams the North and the East as it stands now, the Bears and the Eagles will probably play each other in the divisional round of the playoffs. If Chalk were to hole and their thirteen and four record will travel to either San Francisco or Seattle to face a divisional opponent for the third time this season. Always a pain in the ass coming off a bye to get rested after the thirteen win Rams will have played the week prior on the road in the Eastern time zone. Ultimately, what you want is the Championship Round the Semis before the Super Bowl to feature the two best teams.
Speaker 3: The numbers one sound like Joe Klatt and Josh Pate.
Speaker 2: Well, there is no Cinderella in the NFL, so it is. There is no Cinderella. Instead, you're gonna probably get that the week before with a decided advantage.
Speaker 3: You tell that to Phil Rivers and his gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say it again. The prize for winning your division is making the playoffs.
Speaker 7: Sad something works for a team that has been burned in the puzza by this.
Speaker 2: Few repeatedly, and the Minnesota Vikings got burned last year with thirteen wins and having to travel to Los Angeles instead of hosting a team that really you're it really does if your team sucks like the Bucks or the Panthers. Winning a division with a current aggregate record of twenty three and thirty three should not get you a home playoff game when the team that is traveling to play you has a current aggregate division record of all four teams of thirty five and twenty two, So fix it. The same thing is likely to happen to the Chargers or Bills. That's right.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow.
Speaker 7: They're gonna, they're gonna, They're gonna change it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen to the AFC as well. Chargers or Bills will finish, or the Texans or the Jags will finish as the top wild card, and they will travel to the frigid January temperatures of a nine win Baltimore or nine wins Steelers team and have to play on the road against a squad that is four wins worse than they are now. As much as ibelly ache. Apparently, the people that put their money where their brains are still believe in the Rams. They are the Super Bowl favorites at plus four ninety, just ahead of the Seahawks at plus five point fifty and the Bills. The aforementioned Bills, even though they are currently the sixth seed are the AFC favorite at plus eight hundred to win the Super Bowl ahead of the number one seed Broncos. The Rams, I guess earned their demotion. They really peeded away up sixteen with eight minutes left, The Seahawks get two touchdowns in two two point conversions over sixty one seconds, actually eighty eight seconds, pardon me, sixty one seconds following the three and out of the Rams is all they were able to take off between the two touchdowns. A nice redemption story for our dear friend Sam Darnold who had two brutal interceptions late in that one that led to the Seahawks going from down two to down sixteen. So the Rams go from a path to Santa Clara that was to go through Sofar to Road Warriors, three games instead of two. The Chargers perhaps going to do the same thing they did last week to touch on them quickly hopefully get a win in the early window. The Cowboys ten am on KFI with DJ and Shannon. Like last week, road Dogs to a team with an inferior record of theirs, with a losing record despite their ten wins, despite their three game win streak. Cowboys favored by two and a half. It is a good offense. Dak leads the league in just about every quarterback major category, yards, completions, he's top three, and everything else, touchdowns, QB, raiding the offensive lines protecting him. But the Chargers pass defense is playing as good as any in the league. They have ten interceptions in their last five games. They get that win, they'll notch their eleventh and then they can relax and watch the late window like they did last week. Denver will play Jacksonville and Denver. The Jags have won five in a row. The Broncos have won eleven in a row. So one of those win streaks will come to an end, Chargers hoping it's the Broncos. If that happens, the Chargers will control their own destiny to the AFC West title. They already have a game in hand after that Week three win over the Broncos, so should they win in Dallas, and should the Broncos lose to the Jaguars, then the Chargers can beat the Texans at so far in Week seventeen, knock off the Broncos in Denver in Week eighteen, and that would close the season on a six game win streak and cash in their first division crown since two thousand and nine. Will not be easy for certain, but hey, at least it's still in play.
Speaker 3: All right, that's a lot of NFL information.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll be right back with more great sports talk right here on AMPI seventy LA Sports, your home of the Dodgers. Some international news coming up next.
Speaker 1: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer. Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast, a preset on the iHeartRadio using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
Speaker 2: Road Trip all summer with LA Sports show some money and in five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app full four hour show. Today. Fox Sports Radio will follow us. We will have NFL football over the course of the weekend. No Clippers basketball tonight, but they will play the Lakers this weekend as well.
Speaker 7: All Right, Matt, it is time, as we have discussed some international things over the years for this one, though we did the other day. We had a dart story the other day the guy beat up the table after he lost, and we had the call on Sky Sports. So I guess this dart tournament goes on for weeks, so it's still happening and crazy stuff is happening at the Darts World Championship. So time for more British news.
Speaker 3: It's time for PMS, British News, Kingdom English News. It's time for British news.
Speaker 10: Cheerio.
Speaker 7: Now there's darts at the bar where Tim Keats's wife, name's another family member after a few drinks.
Speaker 2: Sure, there's darts. Have a couple high noons and you make crazy decisions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And there's darts with your friends that you start playing and then you kind of peter out and stop and you only make it one round. But there's like real darts and real scoring and real boys doing the darts thing, real boys, and we have been on top of well more than we've ever been on the World Championship in London. It's all happening at the Alexandra Palace, which is actually an interesting place in and of itself. The Alexandra Palace is a venue in London right by Muswell Hill, which is where the Kings were from. It was built in eighteen seventy three or opened in eighteen seventy three. It's nickname Matt and almost everybody calls it the Alley Pally, and the Ally Pally has quite a history. It used to be a broadcast center for the BBC. Nick Cave recorded a live album and concert at the Ally Pally famous dix Picks Grateful Dead shows there three of them in September of nineteen seventy three, two of the most legendary sellout performances by Led Zeppelin. In nineteen seventy two it hosted Steve Van Dorn's Warped Tour.
Speaker 3: One year for fans.
Speaker 7: And the World Dark Championship used to be called the News of the World Darts Championship and that gave way to what we have now the PDC Darts in the nineties and it's been at the Ali Pali since two thousand and eight. The World Dark Championship used to be held in Exit, Essex for thirteen years at a place called Circus Tavern, which is a venue, not a pub.
Speaker 3: So all that.
Speaker 7: Being known, the big story going on right now in the darts world.
Speaker 3: Matt is a black.
Speaker 2: Man, an Africa black man.
Speaker 7: This year a veterinarian from Kenya, David Munua, who had never been outside of Africa before in his life. Out of Africa, like Robert Redford, has never been off the continent of Africa before, has come into the Darts Championship and beaten some darts legends, an overnight sensation, and he even survived a wasp.
Speaker 3: To the eye, A wasp wasp.
Speaker 7: Now there is a wasp problem currently at the Alley Pali and the wasps have pestered thousands for days as the championship.
Speaker 2: Has raised Anglo Saxon Protestants that we're talking.
Speaker 7: About No, we're talking about bugs, okay, although there are your share of wasps. Yeah, I mean the Church of England, Matt. I mean, come on, we all know what happened the wasps before the Kenyan veterinarian made it out of the first round mat The wasps have been the star of this year's tournament, but Munyua, who is a vet by day and a dark player by night in Nairobi, has become a huge star as he defeated the eighteenth seed Mike d Decker in round one. And here is the highlight on sky Sports of that big moment.
Speaker 2: To be under this pressure, it's unbelievable, bore.
Speaker 6: So d Decker, So time your so here comes munduaens.
Speaker 9: Some storiestory of dawns Well, Chuff and Ship. It is one of the biggest shucks in the history of don swirled, chuffed and Ship. It is one of the greatest moments you will see.
Speaker 3: Oh the man he supports a stage. Yeah from tell you stay about, how about that? Take a bow and they start with hellyer spach about and has.
Speaker 7: A great like when he hits his first one and you know all he needs is one more. He hits that first one and you hear everybody go oh, and then he hits the other one and then the darts music comes in again.
Speaker 9: Yes, the biggest stories day the history don't squirrel, chuffed and Ship.
Speaker 7: Now most of the guys that win this tournament, Matt are English or Scottish. A couple of Netherlands guys have won over the years. A Welshman won once, so a Kenyan guy, I guess moving to man is well, he didn't win like everybody's made it seem like he won the whole thing, but he didn't. But yes, he's moved on past round one and this stuff goes on forever. These darts games. There are seven rounds into PDC Darts World Championships. The first two are best of fives and then it goes all the way up to best of thirteen's in the Championship. The tournament doesn't end until January third, twenty twenty six, at the Ali Pali, and it goes every day between then and now since earlier in December, it goes every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve. Luke Littler, an Englishman.
Speaker 9: Stories, History, dance, squirm, chumped and shit.
Speaker 7: Luke Littler an Englishman is the defending champ, only eighteen, the youngest darts champion ever, lone known as Luke the Nuke. He is thought to have brought new fans to darts, but now doctor Munya or Manyua will do the same. Well, good luck to everybody involved.
Speaker 3: David from ten Sis.
Speaker 2: Bob, You're right about the music. It is incredibly yeah, addicting.
Speaker 7: And everybody's drunk, like every shot. Everybody gets to people hold up a giant beer. Five thousand white fat faces, hold up a pint. It's pretty it's pretty cool. They have cheerleaders. People are all dressed up in their peky blinders outfits.
Speaker 3: Tony. It's pretty good.
Speaker 7: So congratulations and you guys I guess can watch it on Sky Sports. If you get Sky Sports, it's on there. The World Darts, the PDC World Darts Championship.
Speaker 9: Stories, history, its Champton Ship Dots, Moms Dots.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll be back with more. Petra Sending Money a new edition from a new contributor. In the very next segment. It's Petros and Money on amphi seventy LA Sports are.
Speaker 3: Home of the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Hello, PMS listener, did you know AM five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA sports podcasts. There's Rogan and Rodney. That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of Record, Clipper Talk with auDA Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: That tro some money. HEYM five seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeart Radio app. No play by play tonight, but man, we are stacked all weekend long. Tomorrow we have NFL Football Eagles Commanders. Eagles win and they will punch their ticket as the NFC East champions to the postseason. That is followed by Lakers Clippers tomorrow night. Then Sunday we will have a triple header Chargers Cowboys on KFI AM six forty at ten am, followed by Steelers Lions, Lions on the brink of playoff elimination, Steelers in control of the AFC North, followed by the Sunday night football game, a huge one between the Patriots and the Ravens. A lot of play by play all weekend long.
Speaker 7: Well, Matt, we were talking about it a little bit earlier, the contributions of Steve Bush to our show. Somebody that during the holiday season we always like to recognize a longtime listener. Though he no longer lives in Southern California, lives in North Carolina now with his beautiful family, A longtime listener and a musician and contributor to The Petrosen Money Show. He wrote a lot of our jingles, and he wrote the song that says goodbye on the show.
Speaker 3: And he did British News.
Speaker 7: He hasn't done all the news, but he's done a few of those over the years, and just a lot of different stuff he's contributed. And I believe they played a live show once. It's Spagattini his band.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, yes, I'm trying to think of the name of the.
Speaker 7: Bank, the Shakespeare's something. Was it the Bill Shakespeare's if something about Shakespeare? Yeah, it might have been the Bill Shakespeare's, but I don't I don't exactly. He and Malika, the whole crew just awesome, awesome people that mean a lot to the show.
Speaker 3: No doubt they'd been wonderful to the show for many, many years.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the other day, Matt, I got a text from a guy and you know, it was just a number, some number that I didn't recognize in an area code I didn't recognize.
Speaker 3: And Steve Bush's number is in my phone. And this guy had.
Speaker 7: Built a Soviet news and he built like, uh to do like Russian news, Soviet news, which we do quite often, yeah, all the time. And I was like, so, I texted back, like Steve, question mark, did you change your number?
Speaker 3: And no, it was not.
Speaker 7: It was just another different listener named Ron in knocks me Bill who built Soviet News. And I was like, really, Ron, tell me a little something about yourself, and he wrote back, Wow, thanks, no big deal about me. I've been listening for about five years. Found your show via Clay Travis's old OutKick and never miss a Wednesday on the New One. Good Christmas Info this week. By the way, I'm a big baseball fan, a little younger than you guys. My kids are older. My son's graduating from Flaming Liberty, the Liberty Flames, and my daughter is here. He lives in Knoxville, so his daughter is at ut and I matched. How about this. He matched Tim's thousand dollars Dream Center donation last year, which is amazing, great dude. Yeah, and he did another this year to the Dream Center. So an unbelievable listener out in Knoxville of the Pettersen Money Show. Ron and he built this, and we will use this. I'm not trying to put any pressure on Steve Bush. We talked about him earlier, but we will use this. He built a Soviet News, and I believe it is ready for the big time, which is, of course the Petrosen Money Show in the world of great sports talk. Soviet News, Matt.
Speaker 5: Hello, Colin didn't take sweite of Soviet Soviet newspaper.
Speaker 10: Once again, the pleasure was all yours.
Speaker 5: The Soviet News.
Speaker 2: Mean come on sound effect in the back round.
Speaker 7: It makes me want to find Soviet news. Do it just so we can play it as an intro once again. A Christmas present digitally from Ron in Knoxville from the Petres and Money Show Soviet. It makes me want to put on a ussr a sweatsuit and go shoot some layer ups.
Speaker 5: Hello Comrades, died t swee food goods, the Soviet Communic, Soviet Commusic.
Speaker 10: Once again, the pleasure was all yours.
Speaker 5: The Soviets, very strong.
Speaker 2: We we we need to Yeah, yeah, the the Moscow Mule, We're gonna, We're gonna start perusing that daily. He looked for some stories. Yeah, that's not the name of uh huh, yeah, the Saint Pete Post Gazette, the Moscow Mule.
Speaker 7: Saint Petersburg Post Gazette used to be known as the Leningrad Letter. That's right, but now it's the Saint Pete Post Gazette. Dost notes from the underground one more time. Ron's Soviet News now a part of the Petros and Money Show International Arsenal.
Speaker 5: Hello Comrades, Ti swite of food goods, the Soviet Commune, the problem in the Russians in the Soviet newspapers.
Speaker 10: Once again, the pleasure was all yours.
Speaker 7: The Soviet newspaper, and we'll be back with more Petrosen money on ampire seventy LA Sports, your home of the Dodgers, with another hour of great sports talk, fun fact, quick hits Dead, and a live guy birth There of the day, all headed your way and it's all coming next