Speaker 1: Mojoe in the morning. Have you ever had to go to the emergency room because you took too much? Atible? Anna rob has multiple times. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yes, So, as many of you are starting to learn, I do not drink as much as I smoke.
Speaker 1: Are you a smoker or are you an edibler?
Speaker 2: I'm more of an edibleler edibler. But you know, if it's like a puff puff past situation, I'm there for it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I had a follow up appointment for an injury that I recently had while I was high, and it had me thinking, what is the worst time that you were high? Because this is what happened to me. I took an edible. I was about to start cleaning my apartment, you know, vibing, turning on the music, chilling. The edible had just started to hit and I was scrubbing something in my bathroom. I don't even know how this happened, probably because I was a little bit high, and also I genuinely don't know how it happened. I jammed my finger on something and I had acrylic nails on and the acrylic did not come off of my natural nail. It just ripped the entire nail off of my finger.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in a vomit because she sent us a photo of this areosa.
Speaker 2: You can it was. It is discussed terrible injury. But more than that, I had to go to the er right as the edible was hitting me. So could you imagine me sitting in the ear and there's all these beeps and heart rate monitors and stuff going on, and I'm sitting there like, I think I'm dying. Why is it going so slow? Is my heart rate supposed to be that fast? And they're like, ma'am, it's okay, it's just your finger, and I'm like, no, like I really don't think I'm okay. But it was just a fingernail injury. They ended up having to suture my nail back. Is that that means stitch it okay to keep the nail in place in hopes that my natural nail would grow back out. So yesterday they were checking it up. It looks good my nails growing back. But yeah, it just had me thinking, when did you get high and have something crazy happen or the worst time.
Speaker 1: I want to know if people who are in emergency rooms. I love to have the high people come in and do you know without them even telling you, or if they try to light to you, or how do you know? I think that they know from the moment that they walk in, and they're sounding like like the ennis knows that you don't flush your teeth, even though you tell her that you flush your teeth. Did they ask you when you came in if you know?
Speaker 2: But you know the questions they asked the forms They're like how often do you drink? Pretty often?
Speaker 1: I always laugh at that one too. That is like one of those ones like do you drink one drink?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Half of a drink? What's up Shay?
Speaker 4: Good morning? So I'm gonna try and keep it short. So I'm a cancer survivor And in twenty seventeen I went through a seamo and all of that. My friends had a fonderreser for me, and this guy gave me a brownie, okay, and I've never done that. So I one day my girlfriend came to pick me up. She's like, let's get you out of the house and go do something. And I'm bald, I'm wearing a wig, I have this cute dress on. We go to a bar. I have Tom make this drink called the painkiller. I literally had a sip one sip. I had taken a teeny tiny little pea site piece of this brownie. I ended up. My girlfriend said, I'm going upstairs. I'm sitting down. We're in Wydott in a water like a nice bar with water brunt or in one of them places. And so I'm sitting there and uh and I tell a bartender I'm gonna pass out, and he just looks at me, and I'm like, it's not the drink. I didn't have anything else to drink. I'm gonna pass out. Can you find my friend? Well, I wake up in a chair in the bar, like this big comfy chair that I was not in. There's all these people. There's this dude who's like, I'm a nurse, got your drinks for the rest of the night. I'm like, okay. They call an ambulance. I remember florting hard with these drivers on the way to the hospital, like I was lirting with them. They're probably twenty I'm like almost fifty at this point. So yeah, so that's my edible experience that brownie. You went the garbage after that.
Speaker 1: By the way, Congratulations on being a cancer survivor.
Speaker 4: So God, bless you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I love you for calling. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Ben?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 4: How about it?
Speaker 3: So we're good?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: So it's going to share my little story. So we've just recently took a family trip over to just to lead this past July.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: So we were just visiting some family and seeing my normal home area and all that. So anyway, we had about a ten hour flight over the Istumbul, Turkey. It was our first layover. So my plan was when I was when I turned twenty one and may I bought some edibles from the dispensary, did not eat them until right before we left. So anyways, they were gummies and they were all melted together, so I just kind of opened the bag and kind of ate everything.
Speaker 1: All in one.
Speaker 5: The whole bag was about two hundred It was about two hundred miliary and let's just say, as soon as I was walking on the plane, I looked at my family, my cousins, and I was like, you guys, that was not a good idea.
Speaker 1: Live two hundreds. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I slept that whole flight. I didn't wake up until we were until we were in a Turkey.
Speaker 1: You better hope you were in Turkey somewhere else. What's going on? Taylor?
Speaker 4: Hi, So, me and.
Speaker 3: My ex when we were together, we had taken probably maybe we had split like one hundred and fifty and we were driving around. We had gotten home, We're hanging out whatever, and he's just freaking out. And he had had a minor.
Speaker 6: Heart problem in the past, so he started freaking himself out more, thinking he's giving himself a heart attack, He's about to die.
Speaker 3: We went to the er, sat there for about nine hours for them to tell him to drink some water.
Speaker 2: And the time I was so bad, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, you literally had us waste my entire high sitting up here high.
Speaker 4: He didn't even get a room.
Speaker 3: We had to sit in the hallway on a bed on a gurney.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm you weren't even comfortable. By the way, did you guys make it down to the hospital cafeteria for some munchies or what did you guys do?
Speaker 6: No, it was closed, we didn't.
Speaker 4: We took it late at.
Speaker 6: Night, so everything was done. Yeah, eight nine o'clock by the time we got there. We sat there till probably three four in the morning.
Speaker 3: So nothing was ever open it food.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they could have brought out some apple juice, right at least give me something hairy. They don't usually, I don't know. They do get that for you if they're worried about your blood sugar. This one here, I think her blood sugar was fine. And you were the person with the person, so