Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Six fifty five, five, six fifty five. All right, it is time now for the five at six fifty five. Our raining Champ, not our Anna, but listener Anna, who is on with us?
Speaker 1: Going for six in a row? What's up Anna? Not much? Just on my way to work, Anna Banana. Do people ever call you like that or no? Is it just a stupid Yeah? I do call you that. They ever do that with you? Anna, Rob Yeah, and I hated it? Did you?
Speaker 2: What was the nickname though, that you guys would get that you did like? Because I don't think anybody ever likes their nicknames.
Speaker 1: No, they would just say Anna Banana and now would be I think one time I said I would rather be Anna Butterfly. It really doesn't alliterate. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, raining Champ is Anna. She's going against Samantha. I don't know what I would rhyme that with, though, Samantha. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 1: We're good, we're here. My daughter's in the hospital, so well, oh my god, is everything okay? We're gonna find out more soon. But she's doing all right right now, she's happy to be on this morning. How old is she? She's nut. We're praying for her. Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, we're locking up Anna Banana in a song proof area.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back with you.
Speaker 2: Samantha is going to play five at six fifty five five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion. Here you go, Samantha. Question number one, The father of Chloe Kardashian's two children says she forced him to get a vasectomy.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Ok? I don't know? Come on, really, all right? Passing that one? All right?
Speaker 2: Pass Question number two. Scooter Braun is opening up about his so called feud with Taylor Swift, saying he doesn't even really know her. Which Euphouri actress is Scooter currently dating? Are you serious? Oh my gosh, how did you get past the censors? Do we not test people for five to six fifty five? That's our daughters of the hospital. Question number three. This red headed singer and his wife, longtime friends of Taylor Swift, are on the invite list for her wedding to Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Ed Sharan? Question number Fourian musicians are dropping out of the upcoming celebration in Washington, d C. For America's big birthday? How old is our Country? Turning fifty? And Question number five. CBS Morning's anchor Gail King opened up this week about her rumored lesbian relationship with which famous talk show host, No, Gail King, who is she friends with? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, we're going to bring.
Speaker 2: The champ back from a sound proof very. I will not I will not play because I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna are the pretty ones always so dumb? Oh? Come on, do not concur with you playing that track? The hospital is what it is. It's a stressful time.
Speaker 2: By the way, probably we should have waited a little bit unless it just brings you a smile on your face to play because I feel bad.
Speaker 1: You've got a lot of stuff. I offered. Okay. I offered her to play next week and she said no, she.
Speaker 2: Wanted to play today. Okay, all right, Samantha. We're going to at least give you a partying gift from Scooter's Coffee.
Speaker 1: So get ready for that. Anna, You're ready to win another one? Hopefully? Oh you will.
Speaker 2: Question number one, the father of Chloe Kardashian's two children, says that she forced him to get a vasectomy.
Speaker 1: Who is he Tristan Thompson?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Scooter Braun is opening up about his so called feud with Taylor Swift, saying he doesn't even really know her. Which Euphoria actress is Scooter currently dating Sidney?
Speaker 1: Question three?
Speaker 2: This redheaded singer and his wife, longtime friends of Taylor Swift, are invited to go to the wedding that she's going to have with Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Sing oh er, Yes, the only redheaded singer I love.
Speaker 2: Question numbering Nothing against redheaded singers, but that's the.
Speaker 1: One stupid red haired freak all right? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Musicians are dropping out of the upcoming celebration in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: For America's big Birthday? How old is our country? Turning? And question number five.
Speaker 2: CBS Mornings anchored Gail King opened up this week about her rumored lesbian relationship with which famous talk show host are perfect score.
Speaker 1: Five to Samantha.
Speaker 2: We're going to set you up with that prize I told you, and please let your daughter know and know this. A bunch of our listeners are texting right now that they're all thinking of you and praying for you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Thank you. Have a fantastic weekend, guys, both of you. Guys. Okay, we'll see you next week. Anna, thank you all right. See guys, it's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five