Speaker 1: All right, this is Mojo in the Morning show, keV. Do you ever lie? I couldn't imagine you being a liar. I do my best not to.
Speaker 2: That's the thing that I think is the worst quality in a person is to be a liar. And I try not to do that. And it got me in trouble yesterday, got me in trouble this morning too. A five, that's a whole another thing. It got me in trouble yesterday with a friend of mine who I've come to grow in love. And this friend has long, beautiful, flowing natural hair, has always had. Long hair goes all the way down to her butt. She's going out of town. She's going to a wedding in Portugal, which is beautiful. I've never known anybody to get married in Portugal, so I'm like, this is about to be fire. She's been doing her thing, buying dresses, all this stuff. She's obviously excited for some strange reason. And all of the excitement and all of the dress shopping, all of that. I want to look my best. The pictures are going to be fired. All the things. She decides to cut her hair. Now it's not cut, so she's not going from long flowing to like this short taper fade like, it's not that type of thing. But she cut it to her shoulder and she face timed me yesterday. I face timber real quick. She's like, I'm in Aricealon. I'll call you right back. I got to tell you something hung up. Maybe like an hour or two goes by, she face signs me. And I see this new hair, and I don't think it looks that good. To be honest, like she had long, beautiful hair. I thought she looked amazing with it. This short hair just doesn't do it for me. So when I see her on face time and she's like, what do you think, I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like it. He is so honest. I don't.
Speaker 2: Feel like I should have to lie simply because you're my friend.
Speaker 3: I want to make you. You are honest to a fault. You are not smart.
Speaker 1: Why why do I have to lie though? Because you don't say that to a woman.
Speaker 4: Well, but she asked you.
Speaker 2: She said, she's yes, my friends. She on face time, she like, what do you think? And I'm like, I don't like it. She immediately what first?
Speaker 3: She called me rude.
Speaker 2: She's like, why would you say that that's hung up the face time and I've been texting her.
Speaker 3: She hasn't replied yet.
Speaker 5: If she didn't, if she didn't ask you, and you just said why did you cut your hair?
Speaker 4: I hate it. I would say that was rude. But she did ask you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I always appreciate when Wes is very honest with me. I appreciate my friend Ashley. The reason I love her so much is she does not mince words. She is honest with you, and sometimes it sucks, but I do appreciate you.
Speaker 1: But this friend of Kevin's may not look to him as being the honest friend. I don't think everybody you know, everybody. You have your sister for that, you have your you know, And honestly, I think Wes is dumb for doing it to you too.
Speaker 3: I think you don't tell your girl.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I if I'm getting ready to go out and I have an outfit on and I say does this look okay? Or how does this look? And He's like, you should probably change the shirt. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 4: And sometimes I'll be like, no, I like this, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Give your marriage a couple of years. Go well with you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna ask one question that he should not answer honestly, West don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want a relationship where I can't be honest. No.
Speaker 2: Now, if I say I don't like it, and you stand on your own and say I don't care what you think. I look great, then let's support. I'm still gonna love you. I'm not gonna like walk COVID style six feet away from you because I don't like what you Aaron, but I'm not gonna lie say I love it.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six fy four eight. Obviously your friend wasn't looking for honesty because they're not returning any of your messages.
Speaker 4: How did you say? How exactly did you say it? I don't like you.
Speaker 3: I would know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you could have said it a different.
Speaker 3: Way, but I said how I felt ken.
Speaker 5: One thing about Kevin, maybe you say I loved you with long hair, but you're beautiful.
Speaker 2: No matter what I said that afterwards, Okay, but it didn't matter because that the be had already stung.
Speaker 1: One thing about Kevin is Kevin can get away also with a foot in the mouth type thing, like he gets away with saying something that he shouldn't be saying because he can do it by just going I'm just Kevin. That's just me, you know what I mean, Like there are people like me. I will never say that.
Speaker 5: I would never you you are. It's like I kill him with kindness. Yeah, but you know when you're lying? Why that's like because you're not a good liar. Chelsea Alway says, you know what I'm lying with. My mouth is moving.
Speaker 4: I just know now when you're lying.
Speaker 1: Actually, my brother I know when he's lying because he turns into a ventriloquist because he does the thing where his mouth his mouth looks like he's got you know, Bell's palsy or something like that.
Speaker 5: Or do you do this thing where you like kind of beside smile left to the.
Speaker 1: Side that must be running in the family. Texture here says I did the same thing, keV.
Speaker 3: I do not lie. I don't know who you did it to.
Speaker 1: But call us up or answer our phone, call us on some of these two three one. And by the way, when you do text, Lydia will call you. So if you get a call right after you just send a text, pick up the phone. We want to talk to you. And if you're a first time long time. We want to know two three one, says Kevin. She would have wanted you to be honest with her if she said be honest with me at the beginning?
Speaker 3: What did she say?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 3: What do you think of my hair? What do you think?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she didn't say be honest.
Speaker 2: She didn't give it a Why do I need qualifiers in order to be truthful?
Speaker 1: Because she basically was looking for a guy to say, you look hot?
Speaker 3: What's up? Lexi? What's up? How you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing? Okay? Lexi? What do you think? Did keV do wrong?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Might? He's a word of a different I guess because that is a strong word. But if you don't like it, you don't like it.
Speaker 3: You have you about it. Have you ever lied to a friend?
Speaker 1: No? No, So you tell your friends all the honest. Really, okay, you're honest when it comes to stuff like that. William High, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey, y'all?
Speaker 3: Doing good?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 4: I just I want to say honest, Kevin, he's letting lettle the different seat and being honest and being forthright? What is the difference? Explain?
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, you can tell somebody how they look without telling him how you honestly feel about it, being.
Speaker 5: Bluntly so like, what would you have said in the case of his friend.
Speaker 3: I would say, hey, oh hey, that looks really cute. But perhaps maybe.
Speaker 1: I want to know you know what, though I kind of like it, it's it's a softer approach. I like, perhaps go back to William. I think that was actually but I think you got to do it in a way like William to where he goes. I like it, but perhaps I want to hear Kevin say that Lauren, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, I.
Speaker 6: Wanted to tell to be in my opinion of a woman with Meldon, I wouldn't care less about your opinions.
Speaker 2: Like I wouldn't be.
Speaker 6: Mad about it.
Speaker 3: It might like kiss me off for the five minutes, because it's not what I want to hear.
Speaker 2: But if y'all are really strictly platonic, he can.
Speaker 3: Meet both of you guys.
Speaker 6: I don't understand why she cared so much, But maybe Kevin.
Speaker 2: You might not like for you, Kevin, you're just friends, but maybe she.
Speaker 3: Likes you a little bit more. That's a good point, man. That's actually a really good point, Lauren, like you.
Speaker 6: Can be forced by everything like me.
Speaker 3: I like, honestly, I agree.
Speaker 2: With you, realize I'm just be honest.
Speaker 1: You should send her, You should send her some flowers or something to make up for her. We'll send her something there you find something, something, Trevor, what's up?
Speaker 4: Like the photos of her?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 6: So, I live in Florida and my boyfriend wears Hawaiian shirts.
Speaker 3: He's twenty seven years old, and.
Speaker 6: I told it looks like like a seventy year old.
Speaker 3: Man from Tummy Bahama.
Speaker 6: And yesterday we were out with friends and everyone's like complimenting his shirt and they all look at me, and I was like, well, you know, I never know whether I'm looking for my boyfriend or looking.
Speaker 3: For my dad. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Let's your boyfriendip man let him wear as Hawaiian shirts?
Speaker 3: Do you get him for gifts? Gift cards to Tommy Bahama?
Speaker 6: No? I just want to take him shopping to like some nice store, but like not finding a Hawaiian trip.
Speaker 3: Is this proof that not all gay men have style?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's definitely living by that.
Speaker 3: Thanks for the call, driver, Roberta. What's up, Roberta A? Roberta? Oh, I have one behind Kevin.
Speaker 4: I ain't got a lot of kicking neither does he.
Speaker 1: Come on, Roberta, Roberta, have you ever lost a friendship because of it? Because Kevin just did I have?
Speaker 3: And you weren't my friend to begin with.
Speaker 2: Then suck it up, butter Cup, what was the situation with the frame you lost?
Speaker 3: What did you tell him? Was something kind of uh, you know when someone's kind of like when you guys do those calls when someone's cheating, and well, I kind of knew, and I just kind of just said it. And I told both.
Speaker 2: Friends of what was going on, and they both don't like me.
Speaker 3: Now, oh wow, looking at her, her laugh or I laugh.
Speaker 2: As evil, it'd be like that sometimes.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call. I appreciate it. What's up, Samantha, Hi, good morning, Good morning. What's going on?
Speaker 7: I am honest to a fault because I have a horrible memory and I am not going to remember what I lied about, So I'm just telling the truth. It doesn't even matter what it is, relationships, friendships at work.
Speaker 1: But Samantha, there's a difference between lying about the person's hair and lying about things that you were lying to them about.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, like the he wasn't lion though he told.
Speaker 3: Her the truth.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, you don't have to worry about lying like you're to hurt. You don't want to lie, or you can lie to to save somebody's feelings.
Speaker 7: Wow, uh uh?
Speaker 4: What you think the woman?
Speaker 3: He was very specific.
Speaker 1: The woman is not even in our country right now. She's gonna have to fly back thinking that this guy thinks her hair is horrible?
Speaker 3: Is it? Nevea? What's up? Nevea? Hi, Hi, nice to talk to you. Navea. Are you gonna speak? Go ahead? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't what What.
Speaker 3: Did you call it? What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: What's your call about? What did you want to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I said that my husband loves to say.
Speaker 2: I'll go out and I'll ask him, hey, do you like this top with these pants, et cetera, And he.
Speaker 4: Goes, do you want the husband answer? The honest answer?
Speaker 1: Do you ever you ever asked for the the husband answer?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I always asked for the honest answer, and his response every time as I don't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, and I'll be honest with you as a guy, we don't care, right, We don't get Kevi didn't care about this woman's hair.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like it was going to change your life. I did.
Speaker 2: I wanted to look our best. I don't think the short cout did that. Ashley says, it's not about what you said to her. But what is it about Ashley?
Speaker 6: It's the tone.
Speaker 3: It's the tone, it's the delivery.
Speaker 6: Especially with some of physical appearance.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, oh, well, I noticed she gave ten pounds. You'll say that to someone they know.
Speaker 1: Kevin's tone is always kind of a little bit like he's got a fire in his tone.
Speaker 2: Though I agree. I like what the last caller said about her husband. Do you want the true answer? Do you want me to make you feel good?
Speaker 4: I kind of like that, doesn't I already know the answer?
Speaker 3: You don't like that exactly exactly