Speaker 1: Mojo on the morning show were unmuted Mojo the Morning All right, this is the Mojo on the Morning Show eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four to eight.
Speaker 2: Uh Anna, you were on? Was it a FaceTime that you were on?
Speaker 3: No? I was out to eat with teeth, my very good male friends who has a woman in his life. I don't know exactly what they are, but she had his child. So they have a kid together.
Speaker 2: And wait, you don't know if they're like actually together together.
Speaker 3: They have like a confusing relationship to me.
Speaker 1: But that's so they have a child together. They're out to dinner together.
Speaker 2: No, I'm out with my friend a guy and she's there with you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she was not there Okay, but she called him on FaceTime during it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's where the FaceTime.
Speaker 3: Yes, so she called him on FaceTime during it, and he was very proud of this. I think he's into this, which is also a little weird. But he shows me the screen and he's like, oh, and he says his daughter's name, and then he shows me the FaceTime and his daughter is breastfeeding on his lady.
Speaker 2: His lady friend, yes, which is her mother.
Speaker 3: Right, which to me was already weird. I was like, why you want to show me your kid sucking on your your girl's boobies. But then I was also looking at I was like, holy cow, this kid is huge.
Speaker 2: I looked at him and I was like, a big baby. How old is she?
Speaker 3: And he was like, well, she's about to turn three?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how many months?
Speaker 3: That's twelve twenty four, that's thirty six months.
Speaker 2: When are you.
Speaker 3: Stopping to breastfeed? Because this this was not a baby, this was a toddler on a boob.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 4: I do know people, and I made the mistake of making a comment, And I do know a couple of moms who breastfed their babies until they were probably right around that the end of two's three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're three years old, aren't you in like some sort of like a daycare, preschool or something like that. Yeah, so what are they doing they bring in a bottle to that or what are they breast milk to them?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like I one of one of the moms I knew who did.
Speaker 5: She did it very occasionally. So her her son.
Speaker 4: Like drink other things like drink juice and drink water and drink but every once in a while for comfort, like she would still nurse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they told me that there's a lot of benefits to it. It was very intrigued. But then he was also saying, yeah, she like begs for it, like she just comes up to the mother and just wants it. I'm like, this is christ like you take Chaggy.
Speaker 6: It's known as extended breastfeeding. And they said, chatchy, bet say is normal?
Speaker 3: How old does chet say it should go on for?
Speaker 6: Probably like after four is like when it starts to become a weird thing. Now it just says like two to four. Here do right in there, say kid? The kid is five years old? See what they says? Is it okay?
Speaker 2: I just don't like them big ass kids who still be in the strollers. That's what I'm not.
Speaker 6: Your feet like dragon, almost like you need to get your ass on what Sierra?
Speaker 2: What did you want to say?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 3: First time?
Speaker 4: Long time?
Speaker 7: So yes, my kid just turned five three weeks ago and for about I would say.
Speaker 5: Three to six, three to six months before she turned five, we continue to have the conversation like you know, when you turn five, you're not gonna have milkies anymore?
Speaker 1: Wait a second, your kid's that old and still on the milkies.
Speaker 7: Well, she's been asking it for three weeks.
Speaker 5: Now it come on when she turned five, that's too. Started as first day out.
Speaker 7: She would not take a bottle after like the first month, so.
Speaker 5: She was fully breastfade her entire life. And maybe around three.
Speaker 6: Is when we're sit you since you weaned her off, she is she having with draws?
Speaker 2: No, she's fine.
Speaker 5: So once she turned three, she was only doing it at night like before.
Speaker 7: Be it so there's like a comfort thing helping her. Sweet that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Are milky's tired?
Speaker 2: I am now? I am Siarah.
Speaker 1: If your child is getting happy meals at McDonald's, they should not be getting happy meals from mommy's boobies.
Speaker 2: Those come with milk too. Yeah, what's up? Nobody ever chooses the milk? What's up? Shahi?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 7: So my aunt nurse to my cousin until he was six. He would walk up and say give me the tea.
Speaker 5: Like I just my son who's eight. I could not imagine two years still, child.
Speaker 2: Don't have fetishes? Are are they like going to?
Speaker 1: Are they like living in the middle of nowhere they amish or something like that sounds like it's something, so it's like.
Speaker 2: While Gibraltar. Also, I think there might.
Speaker 4: Be this look, and I hate, I really do hate judging other moms because if it works for you, it works for you. However, I will say, you're out in public and you see a six year old nursing, you're gonna go something something.
Speaker 2: Does the milk ever run out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that's what happened to me. It just it stopped.
Speaker 4: And so also I got kind of lazy with you know, nursing and pumping and stuff, so it just it does.
Speaker 2: Marcella, what's up?
Speaker 7: So you can breastfeed your baby until they're five?
Speaker 2: Because that milk is better than the.
Speaker 7: Milk in the store, that is true, and that milk does not give your kids cavities like the milk in the store.
Speaker 2: Drink.
Speaker 3: I think it's like pump it.
Speaker 2: Or in the cup.
Speaker 7: But I personally could not pass like the two year mark with my last daughter.
Speaker 2: So it's just just drinking too much. She was a damn dairy farmer.
Speaker 7: Too many teas.
Speaker 2: Scarring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once you started losing your nipples to your child's teeth.
Speaker 2: Antoinette you breast fed your daughter until when.
Speaker 7: She was six, and there are benefits. She's an olympian.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on, your daughter was six years old in your breastfeeding. That means she was in kindergarten getting the boobs?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 7: Her name is a navy A battle googler?
Speaker 2: What is what is she? What? What category of uh?
Speaker 6: Two hundreds?
Speaker 7: She's a two hundred runner.
Speaker 1: When she was at school, what would she do? Would she be all upset when the kids were drinking it out of a straw?
Speaker 7: No? No, it was a comfort thing. She come home and be like, hey, how was your day? But it was good? How was your day? And he's like taking my shirt apart and slipping the breastanding bra. She just sit there and take a couple of SIPs and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, antoine.
Speaker 1: Was her dad all pissed off because he never got the boob after that?
Speaker 7: Who cares?
Speaker 5: By the way, huge props to your daughter. I googled her. She's amazing.
Speaker 2: Giving her that milk.
Speaker 7: That's that's what the breast milk does.
Speaker 1: But oh, come on, come on now, now we're gonna have everybody thinking their kid's gonna go to the Olympics if they just breastfeed them, is it too late for me,