Speaker 1: Feel perhaps you could build yourself. This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: I think Tony has more fun putting those things together than anybody. All right, it's Mojo in the Morning Show. I had the weirdest adult thing happened to me. Like this was something that was so weird because as a grown ass adult, you don't expect that you're going to relive your high school days of when you, as a high school kid had to like sneak around your parents. But yesterday got together with some friends and we were going to watch the game. We're going to watch the Stanley Cup. And watching the Stanley Cup was going to be going over to a friend's house hanging out. He was gonna have some food, we were gonna have some drinks, whatever the deal was, and then I'd probably fly out because I had to work the next day. On my way over to his house, he sends me a text and he says, pull up on the side and go to the side door. So that's kind of interesting, but okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe not normally how you go.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's got something where his front doors you know, locked or whatever, and already had the side door open.
Speaker 1: So I go over to the side door.
Speaker 2: I walk inside, and I walk in and I go, Hey, what's going on, guys? And they're all laughing. And the reason that they're laughing was And this is how I realized the side door thing was kind of weird. He had us over because his wife was out of town and his wife, I guess, didn't want him to have people over because she didn't want the house to get all aft up.
Speaker 1: So he had us go to the side door so that the ring camera.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't pick up that we were there at his house and we would be able to go into the house and her not knowing that was going on. Yeah, I felt like we were trying to hide a party from our parents, right they were away on a vacation.
Speaker 1: Like I felt like we.
Speaker 2: Were doing what was that movie back in the day, pro a Project dex at their house. It was the craziest thing ever. And I'm like, wait a second, you're you're a grown ass man, exactly exactly. And then I thought to my well, we could have had this at one of these other guys, you know what I mean, if we if that was the case. But it was like so weird that we were sneaking. And then I'm getting ready to leave. I'm like, all right, I go, just go side door again?
Speaker 3: Did you guys continue to roast him while you were there?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Are we allowed to go in this room? Or should I know that people were here? No, I asked, I said, First off, I said, no'm I go. Why do you not have more cameras? Like why I would have, you know, just purpose side door?
Speaker 2: But he only has it just so that they could see deliveries or people that's at their front door, like when there it's one of those ringing doorbell cameras and stuff that's crazy. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. Two things I thought about with this that could be interesting calls. One is what's the most ridiculous rule that your spouse has, because that's pretty ridiculous that you can't have people over when she's out of town. The second one is are there any other listeners that have ever had to sneak in and out, like you know, because you didn't want the ring camera to see you or you didn't want this security stuff to see you. And if so, what was the reason why you were sneaking? Because I bet you this is something that a lot of kids do, Like, I bet you this is something that a lot of teenagers like have to sneak in, like boyfriends or girlfriends or.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I will say. I mean, we have cameras all on all sides of our house, so there's no really sneaking in. It's kind of impossible. However, I have gone to the mall and bought many more things than I probably should have, and I had to figure out a way to sneak them into my home without West seeing on the ring cam because he watches that thing like a hawk. He like gets the notifications that come up, which I don't, and so there have been times.
Speaker 3: Where I've had to get creative with bags.
Speaker 5: And things, yeah, and stuff them in my person on my person. How do you say that I don't know to get them in my person?
Speaker 3: Sounds bad. I have not stuffed them in my person things.
Speaker 2: It's funny because of I look at the ring cam notifications all the time, and Chelsea feels like checking it out because I want to know if everything's okay.
Speaker 5: I think it's habit that it goes off and he just looks at the video.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I think that's some of the funniest videos related unrelated are people who try to steal other people's packages and try to like miss an impossible past the ring camera, but you can clearly see it because it's a wide angle. That's some of the funniest videos you say on Instagram, people are like, going underneath, I can clearly see.
Speaker 2: What you The craziest is I was trying to figure out, like, and I know that the ring camera thing has something different. Ring camera doesn't go off unless you push the button or if you get close to it, like it motions you right in front of it. Because then I thought to myself, I'm like, when I was parked in the driveway, like, was I in a way sure like mine?
Speaker 5: We don't have ringway of blink okay, and so it's just always going okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't give a notification.
Speaker 5: It doesn't give a notification until you're close.
Speaker 6: Have you ever been caught sneaking somebody in the house or something? No, I hearmber what time I used to bring girls in the basement. That's where our side door. Like you pull in the driveway, there's the side door and it goes either straight down to the basement or you go up. And there was like the kitchen, so it was nothing to just go straight down in the basement. And I remember I don't know why I couldn't have company, or maybe it was too late or something like that, but I told the girl to come over. She came over and screen door a loud as hell. But I thought I did everything right. I thought I was quiet, super quiet, everything all a light. So as soon as I let her out of the house, bring the door in, super tight. Make sure you got to turn the knobs so you can bring the door in so it doesn't make that locks on Lockey shut the door, and my mom was like Kevin, Kevin.
Speaker 1: She earned the whole thing. Bro I was done. Oh it was worth it.
Speaker 2: These are good good text Gordy just text in four or nine said, did Mojo ask Chelsea if he could host?
Speaker 1: And she denied him?
Speaker 2: And that's why they were there great questions. I'll be honest, I don't think Chelsea would have would have minded. Chelsea is actually was pretty good. But no, I did not ask if that's the case? Four nine another four one nine, different number says, uh, if you go to if you go to live view, they don't get notified, then you just delete the history I did not know that, So on your ring So if you go to live view, So if you go to it at that time, then you can delete the actual alert before it goes to her and she sees the alert.
Speaker 1: Why does that person know that.
Speaker 3: That's delete in there?
Speaker 2: Lydia's having trouble getting some of these people to answer their phone. So answer your phone. If you text or text, call me and we will we will get you on there, Pa Papa. Oh, another one here, This one's two four eight. My teenage daughter in teenage is and quotes which is funny because I hope you're not texting and driving because you got the.
Speaker 1: Quotes on there.
Speaker 2: Sneaks her boyfriend in all the time off of our side door. Or I wonder why, uh, the couple does not have a ring cam. We used to. It doesn't work. That's actually interesting that my friends don't have it. They only have it for their their one door. What's up Mojoe in the morning? Hello, Hey there, I am trying to sneak you into the conversation here.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Hello? Person on the phone. Oh it's Connie. Connie. What's going on? Connie? Oh, Connie's going what's going on? Lydia. What am I doing wrong? Am I doing wrong? Am I doing something wrong? Here? Give me one second? Is it a is this a bum topic like where it's a bad one here? Or what do we got?
Speaker 6: I think your friend she ain't no way to help my wife, but to tell me you can't have people over?
Speaker 1: What is that about? Connie? What's up? Yeah, that's the reason why. All right, Hi Connie? Your voice dies? Guys.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was out of town and I noticed there have a big storm, so I checked the ring cam and it was my husband and then all of a sudden it was off, and I called him and asked them why, and it was because he was smoking weed and didn't a foie.
Speaker 3: Oh's funny to see him.
Speaker 1: Wow. So so you're out of town.
Speaker 7: You're funny.
Speaker 2: You're out of town and you didn't realize that your husband was a weed smoker until you saw him on the ring camp.
Speaker 1: He was sneaking.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I know he's a weed smoker. He doesn't like me to see him, do it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't approve by the way, I apologize. I already said your name and your voices, guy, So it made no sense that I had to voice this guy as you because your still name is out there. But that's a hope he doesn't know it's this Connie. What's going on, Dakota? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 8: Morning guys?
Speaker 1: How are y'all? Good morning? What's up?
Speaker 8: Hey? So to piggyback on what Kevin said, when I was like probably seventeen, junior senior year of high school, had a long term girlfriend. She used to sneak out.
Speaker 9: We'd seek, I'll.
Speaker 8: Go to each other's houses all the time. But one morning she didn't wake up to her alarm to go back home, and.
Speaker 1: Sure is, I'll get out.
Speaker 8: Here comes my dad to wake me up in the morning.
Speaker 1: You need a ring camera outside your door.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And the reaction was worse because he made us both get up, get dressed, and then we dropped her back off that home to her parents.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did did you bring her back? Or was that her last time coming over? Hold on? Oh he disconnected again. There's something wrong with the phone line. I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're getting delete his day heat. What do you think though she's probably never come back?
Speaker 1: You think? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think Once you get busted once by your dad, then you go back to her house from knowing what's up Jackie High, Hi, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: So I used to have a trouble make her cousin that I couldn't really hang out with when I was younger, she got into things.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 10: I stuck her into my house a couple of times. Though she used to ride in the passenger side.
Speaker 11: I'd pulled up in a.
Speaker 10: Certain way in the driveway, I'd let her get out and she would like literally crawl through my driveway to the backyard and then go through the back door.
Speaker 1: We were doing good with it, your army crawling your way back.
Speaker 11: Yes, it was hilarious. I do have a video.
Speaker 10: But my mom one day decided she wanted to leave early in the morning and I had to move my car from the driveway and came down to my cousin there and yeah, all help.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Is such a good call? Monica? Does what you do? Shannon? What's to tell everybody? Monica? Monique? I'm sorry? Monique apologized.
Speaker 9: So when Shannon said about sneaking in extra bags, what I do is when I pull into the garage, I just logged into it because we have nest cameras everywhere, and I'll just turn off the bad cameras for a hot second and then take e Ruhinian and then when I get in the house, turn it back on.
Speaker 1: So it'll be like a forty five minute glitch camera.
Speaker 6: Is your guys back everything else? Does he get notifications that they're off.
Speaker 1: Only after ten minutes?
Speaker 9: If our camera's off for ten minutes?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so good. Olivia is twenty years old. And what do you do, Olivia?
Speaker 11: Okay, so when I was in college, well I'm still in college, but when I would come home, my boyfriend would sneak me in his house, so I would have to like park in front of the neighbor's house and then sneak through the side door just to come in the morning before I before I went back to school, just to come see him.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you guys. You guys were just studying when you.
Speaker 2: Guys would get together, right, Come on, Olivia, you shouldn't answer that way.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 1: Jumpops for me.
Speaker 2: Uh, Texter here says something that is the most interesting. I gotta tell my friend this log off of your WiFi and if you have Exfinity, you can obviously just shut off your WiFi and shut it off every time somebody pulls up in front of your house because your WiFi controls your ring.
Speaker 5: But then aren't you still I'm still so suspicious if that.
Speaker 2: Keeps happening, they don't know. It doesn't alert you when it's it's off automatically. It only alerts you if you go to it and see that it is not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or just be the man of your House's probably better.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't due to you in the thirty I'll you in the morning, guarantee you till nine five five.
Speaker 5: It's mocha with the Boording's Motor city traffic all right, seven twenty eight sixty four outside, clouds right now, Sunshine mixed with clouds for most of today, a high of eighty five. We are going to see some showers and thunderstorms moving and later on tonight.
Speaker 3: An accident in Allen Park