Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Show across America. Chris Crockett for Jesse Kelly, always fun, Always a pleasure of filling in for Jesse. Well, my gosh, a ton of things to talk about. We have Pam Bondi in the hearings today getting grilled. We have another trans terrorists, another transgender terrorist. How many transgender terrorists have we had that have shot up schools? We had this and many of these people are truly satanic. You look at the sick guy up in Minneapolis, Saint Paul when he shot up that Catholic church. If you recall I played that audio of him that he took that video before he committed the act of terrorism, and he had that satanic laugh and he talked about stuff like that that was just so vile, sick and evil. Second of all, you had the transgender terrorists. The lady in the young woman there in Nashville going to the very school. She went to the Christian school to kill Christian, little Christian children, and she absolutely had satanic writings and talking about the devil taking over her and working through here. So did the guy up in Minneapolis. You had one up in Denver. I'm sure I'm going to miss some and now you have this one. There was one in California, I believe as well, but you have this one here in British Columbia. By the way, do you know the vehicle the kind of vehicle that the police responded to the mass shooting in British Columbia, the mass shooting the gunman in Canada? The man not a transgender woman, not a woman? Not? Is she not a gun person? The gunman. When police responded to that, the cruisers and I retweeted this. You can see it on my Twitter feed, x feed wherever you want to call it. At Chris crock Show. That's at Chris Crock Show, c h R I s k R. Okay. At Chris croc Show, police had the they have a rainbow decal. The police department shows up with rainbow details on their police cruisers. So they're driving in with a rainbow flag on the cruiser. Responded to a transgender terrorist and saying he excuse me, she when there's something down there's a bulge down there. This is undoubtedly somewhat of a family program as it were, maybe not I was joke for using us. This is a family program. Uh, but there is a male and enimey down there. It's a man, a man called Jesse Strang eighteen open fired in a library at tumblr Ridge Secondary School in British Columbia Tuesday afternoon. A parent whose son attends the school told the Daily Male, a female teacher was killed alongside three girls and two boys between ages thirteen and seventeen. When are we going to say it across the board? When is the left going to admit that it is a mental illness, that a boy or a young man saying he wants to be a girl or he is a girl is a mental illness, a mental disorder. It is not to be treated with harshness or ridicule, but it is to be treated with the truth. Because if you love somebody, you tell them the truth. You can do it artfully, nicely, but you still tell them the truth. You are not a woman, you are a man. Hun reach down there and see what you find. So he began identifying as a female six years ago at twelve the mom and unfortunately and sickly, he murdered his mother and his brother at their home before he went into this school and shot it up and killed others. Thirteen to seventeen year old children. This is a mental illness, and the mother is a radical left It was a radical leftist who entertained all the transgender thing. And it is a mental illness to be a parent and to entertain this and to allow your child to be the center of your universe, to allow your child to ultimately become their own God and say God made me wrong. I am God, I am woman. And so I believe the parents of these transgender kids who entertain this and pretend and lie and seemingly worship their children and adulate them when they do these kinds of things and make them the ones in charge little adults, they are mentally ill too, because it is a sick person who puts their kids at the center of everything and lets the kid do whatever they want to do and then pretends like it's real. You are the adults. You are the quote grown ass man. How does it saying go? You a grown ass man? You are the one that is responsible for telling your child the truth. You are the one that is in charge of your child. You are responsible for your child, not the child. And yes, so it is definitely a mental illness when a parent entertains this it's unbelievable. And then what do you call it when you have a community, and you have a government, and you have leaders who lie and pretend that he is a girl? You know the description. Let me ask you a question. If you found out that your thirteen year old child was at a school that was being shut up and people were being murdered, would you appreciate getting a description of the suspect that tells the truth and says, a man in a dress, a man dressed as a woman is shooting up a school. What would you like to know as a parent? What would you like to know as a member of the community that lives a block away, a mile away from where this terrorist attack happened, Because it's a terrorist attack, what would you like to know? Wouldn't you like to know what to look out for in case this terrorist got loose and left like Nicholas Cruz did at the Parkland shooting. Remember he got loose that he was out there for what was it? I don't know if it was twelve hours, twenty four hours, forty eight hours before they got him he got away from the incident. Do you want authorities to tell you what the suspect looks like, because you know, the leftist news doesn't even like to tell you the race of the suspect, and they certainly don't want to tell you that it is a man in a dress with a big swing and you know what, running around with a gun murdering children. I want to know who it is and what they look like so I can make sure that if they're coming at me, I'm gonna popman drop before they kill me or my neighbor or my child. We have a right to know the truth. We have a right to know who these people are, what they look like, whether they're black, white, transgender in a dress, a man in a dress, or a woman dressed up like a man. We have a right to know, and that's how people get killed. This is Canada is a complete and total pair of itself, as are leftist cities like the Home my home birthplace is, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, etcetera. These blue cities are a joke, having a police car with a Pride flag rainbow flag on the sides of the cars, worshiping this crap, lying and saying a man is a woman and a woman as a man and a man can get pregnant, kissing the butt of transgenderism from every angle, and still they kill you. You put them on the highest pedestal, you worship them, and they still come to kill you. You are a parody of yourself in this game when you do this, and that's what this is. Now, I've got some audio want to play from you from the press conference of this. You're gonna hear the Canadian police dance around and lie. You're gonna hear a reporter with Rebel News, which is a conservative news outlet in Canada, tell the truth, and then the Canadian Royal Mounted Police or Canadian Police officials, whoever it is, answering the question, finally says yes, yes, it's a transgender it's a man. Guess who. Guess what else we learned again? I mentioned the mother that raised this transgender terrorist who killed all those kids up in that up in Canada, in British Columbia. The mother is a hardcore leftist. Guess who else? And she worshiped the transgender crap and her son, and she still got herself killed, just like the people of Canada worshiping this crap and they're still being killed. Guess who else had a similar situation right by where I'm shitting, the Dallas Fort Worth. Remember the terrorist attack on the Dallas Ice facility where a radical leftist, crazed lunatic try to shoot and kill ice officers, but it's dead, killed the legals. Yeah, I'll tell you about his mom. All that's coming up next strocking for Jesse Kelly. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris crock And for Jesse Kelly. Reuters reported this after the terror attack in British Columbia. Depending on what news story you're reading, ten eight people shot and killed with a seventeen year old transgender young man with a big swing. And you know what, Apparently in address shooting children, shot his mother, shot his brother, killed them, killed all these other children and teachers at this school, so sick and satanic, and then kills himself. Look what Reuter says, Remember this, there's a mass shooting. Remember this that people are alarmed and terrified. People are wondering if their child's okay. People are wondering if the transgender terrorists ran out the umpteenth transgender terrorist shooting and killing people. And while the left and the mainstream media hides it pretends that there's nothing wrong. It has nothing with transgenderism, when we all know it has everything to do with transgenderism. Now comes Reuters today quote ten dead, including female suspect. Reuters ten dead, including female suspect after Canada school shooting. As it happened, female suspect. You lift up that dress, as I said, there's going to be a big something down it well might be a little I don't know, you know, you know, I don't want to get too technical on this. It's not appropriate. And Reuters could literally look at it and say that's a female. I mean, this is men illness. It's insanity. And then when you're talking people being shot and killed, it's a safety issue because we're looking for a woman who can get pregnant, not a man who cannot get pregnant. How aboutetic that I have to even say that as if there's some kind of an issue. The mother of this transgender terrorist is a radical leftist trans She's now dead at the hands of her transgender son who she obviously worshiped, idolized, and let be in charge of her. So you appease, and you appease, and you appease mental illness, and what does it get you. You know what it gets you, you can get you killed. Jennifer Strang, the mother of the transgender terrorist shot and killed. She put this up on July sixteenth, twenty twenty four. Has a trans flag. It says, good people don't spend their time harassing marginalized communities. First of all, nobody harasses anybody, but you're quote unquote marginalized or not. That's not okay. But that's not what this is. This is an attack on our values. This is an attack on the truth. She tweeted this or posted this facts as a conservative leaning libertarian who loves Yes, she's conservative, who lives in the north and loves living in a small town. I really hate hope. The hate I see online is just bored old people, not true hatred. Blah blah blah blah blah. I can't control everything or shield my kids from everything, but please, for the love of F word, can you get your s word together so we don't have to bring our kids up in a wil full of hatred? Do you have any idea how many kids are killing themselves? Oh my gosh, look at this. The mother of the now deceased mother of the transgender terrorists and British Columbia said, do you have any idea how many kids are killing themselves over this kind of hate? Please stop the bull s word hashtag protect trans kids? Well, ma'am, you protected trans kids. You sure did you. Hey, you right here your post. Let me tell you something. You got me quaking in my boots. I'm gonna start working. I'm gonna start lying and pretending the transgender people of the sex they say now doesn't mean obviously you're rude or mean. My daughter has a transgender friend who came into town. I never met her, and it's a her. She's a her, and you know, And I didn't mean to be rude because I called her her, you know, and she and and so her name is Aaron, and so I call her Aaron and then it's okay. But it's not about picking on people and making them uncomfortable, which this is. This is all designed to marginalize us, to bully us, and to get us to lie, to to buy into their lie. So look at her. Do you have any idea how many kids are killing themselves over this kind of hate? Please stop? The BS has to protect trans kids. Well, you did it, ma'am, you did a great job. Unfortunately, now your soning with your younger son, and your transgender son, and eight other people are dead, and it looks like you did everything. You did everything right. You worship your child, You attack people who are Christians like myself and our values. You believe us. You did everything you stir up for your transgender child. I'm sure you lied and said he is a sheet, and look where it got you. Here's another post that the now deceased mother of the transgender young man in British Columbia. She put this up September thirteenth of twenty twenty five, so we're we looking here five months ago. Charlie Kirk. Charlie Kirk's killer is Tyler Robinson, twenty two, white Mormon. This is the whole life in the Left. He's a white Mormon, retired sheriff's son, gun enthusiast who once wore a Trump costume. He confessed the surrendered, saying he personally disliked Kirk. After days of MAGA blaming the Left, this was homegrown attack from their own community. Here she is lying about what's his name? Who's that numbnuts on Jimmy Kimmel, Remember that he lied and said it was MAGA, and he's never apologized for attacking Charlie Kirk's wife and all the people that support him and her and their whole movement, as if we did this anyway. She said that she says it was a homegrown attack from their own community, from MAGA. She said. Trump's son said, bullets are only flying one way. I'm glad I'm not far right or far left. Political extremism blinded by rages is mental anyway. So she's a delusional leftist, unfortunately, she's said. And that's not okay. I've got some audio to play for you of this, and I also wanted to tell you about the in Allen, Texas, which is a suburb north of Dallas. We remember the shootings where they transgender, not transgender, but but a leftist, crazed leftist shot and tried to kill ice agents at the Dallas Ice Sylvy. I'm gonna tie that in with the mother of that young man. And then you have to hear this crazy Canadian police press conference trying to pronect to boy eude me girl. Oh that's next, Christian per Jesse. Okay, this is an absolutely excellent song and I have it on good personal knowledge that our program director and assistant program director w r R New York City, who I had had had the privilege of getting to know. They are both massive Chicago fans, and there it is. I have a studio version of that. You can find it on YouTube, and it's like they were doing it before they were laying down the actual track and it is just so awesome. Peter s Terra's voice is incredible, absolutely incredible. That's the rock and roll that Chicago does is good, not the the girly music that's I just you know, it's like the Eagles. Didn't we have this debate, producer Chris I think before. Yeah, we've had a big debate about this. Yeah, the Eagles. There's certain Eagles songs that are an abomination that when they play them in the concert, you leave, you flee, you go to get a beer, you go to the bathroom, you just flee. I won't relitigate that since we have already done that. Now, getting back to the terror attack with a transgender terrorists in British Columbia, I've got some audio to play for you. But the same kind of thing happened now with a transgender person. But with a radical leftist, anti gun lady in from Allen, Texas, which is another suburb of Dallas, and her son. She raised, you know, leftist children, and the son grew up and then left and went to a pot farm. He was busted for some pot and some dealing pot or something that's with some good amount of pot and so, and then he went worked on a potfarm in Washington State, came back, and I think the pot if you do it, if you're a chronic user, if you use it a lot, day after day, it can cause psychosis. And I think that he fell into that category. But his mom had a post about, I think afterdi Evaldi's shooting, and she was saying that Governor Greg Abbott and Turney, General Ken Paxton and others, they have blood on their hands and it's their fault that these shootings are going on because they want all the crazy maniacs to have weapons. She's totally anti gun, so she raised a leftist a daughter and son, the son who would end up getting weapons that she is so against and shooting, and I think he shot I believe regularly. The family knew about this, and he ended up getting a rifle that was literally like the terrorists that killed Charlie Kirk, and then he wanted to kind of do another Charlie Kirk and who's following him and idolized him? And there he went over to follow that the app, the anti ICE app that was on Apple until they removed it, that targeted ICE people and told you where they were. CNN had a glowing story about, oh my gosh, it's so awesome. Check this out. So if you want to hunt down Ice, terrorize them, kill them, obvious, gate them, block them, hinder them, here's how you can do it. And then he went he got that app and he found out that ICE was that he researched, and he saw that the ICE facility in Dallas, in the city of probably a mile at most or maybe two miles from the epicenter of downtown Dallas. And he went and he perched up on a building and he shot, As you know, he shot and tried to kill ICE agents. But he's such a fool and a fool, I guess it is the best way of putting it that he shot and killed illegals that he claimed to care so much about because he hated Ice and his mom with these anti gun and her leftists. She raised another terrorist who then killed himself after killing illegals thinking he was killing Ice agents, shooting into a van with blacked out windows or as we say in Texas windows some people say it. So there's a pattern of these crazed leftist folks that raise up kids that do vile things. There are obviously conservative types that raise children who end up doing horrible things. The sick guy that shot up in Alpaso Walmart killing going to trying to kill as many Hispanic people as he could. His mom was I don't know her political leanings, but she was in denial, and she called the local police and asked some questions, is it legal to do this? Is illegal for my son to do this? But she didn't say investigate my son. He's mentally unstable, he has weapons. I think he could do something. She didn't give them their information, didn't ask them to follow up. She let go. And so that's a parent who I absolutely went after when that was going down as well. So it's not exclusive. I'm not a fool like that or stupid like that to think it is. But nonetheless, let's go to the audio. Let's go to the Orwellian and it be such. It would be so comical if it wasn't for being a mass stoodent that killed so many people. Of the transgender terrorist in British Columbia with the police there being interviewed and asked and dancing around the elephant in the room, trying to pretend like it's a woman and being forced to say it is a man. There is something down there and it ain't what the woman's parts are. That includes the deceased gunperson, okay. And then separately, do you know the gun person's relationship to the gun person? What are you dressing him for Halloween? I'm going to be a gun person? What or gun person? You know? What's a gun person? Is it a person who walks around guns? Is it a person that makes guns? I'm gonna be I'm a gun person? What in God's name is a gun person? This is the crap you have to do to appease the left to play there orwellian and stupid and comical games. Now we have Rebel News that is a conservative news outlet that asks the question and makes these fools. The Canadian officials say, yes, he's a young man who says he's a girl, He's transgender.
Speaker 2: We've heard all around the world, the world and unrich, and they are all saying that this person is const.
Speaker 1: Why is your.
Speaker 3: Well, first off, thank you for your question. We're not hiding it. In fact, you're the first media to ask the question. I will say this, we identify the suspect.
Speaker 1: Why do we have to ask you should be telling us it's a man who says he's a woman. Well, you're the first person at who in God's name goes around saying gunperson say this.
Speaker 3: We identify the suspect as they chose to be identified in public and in social media. I can say that Jesse was born as a biological male.
Speaker 1: Let's go back on that in a second. Do you hear what he says? We the police, the police in British Columbia, when there is a mass shooting, when we identify the person who has done the mass shooting, we don't identifying by what we see. We don't identify a suspect to let you and the community know who it is that did this or is doing this. Go we no, No, it's not your job, producer, Chris No, no. What what the Canadian authorities do? And I'm sure the same thing would happen in our Democrat cities is go up to him while he's shooting, or after the shooting, if he's alive. In this case, he was, but go up to him while he should. We just want to know. We're not going to stop you. We just want to talk. What do you identify as? We see you wearing a dress? Uh, I'm a woman? Thank you? Carry on? If the person the gun person, I got it. I'm getting over a cold. I gotta relax my vocals here. But so so he so we In these leftist communities like British Columbia, they tell you who the suspect is based on how they want to be known. That's who they literally let the killer. The terrorists tell you how you are to identify him. That's how they run. What are you, Oh, I'm it could be a white guy. I'm a black man. Okay, okay, the suspect is a black man. I mean, this is insane. We called him based on what he told us to call him, what he identifies as. We don't want you to be able to see and know what this person is. We want to let the terrorists. We're literally letting the terrorists name or call themselves whatever they want to call themselves.
Speaker 3: Well, first off, thank you for your question. We're not hiding it. In fact, you're the first media to ask the question. I will say this, we identify the suspect as they chose to be identified in public and in social media. I can say that Jesse was born as a biological male.
Speaker 1: Jesse was born as a biological male. The description should have been a man in address, but we called him a herb because we decided to let him decide how he's to be named, even though he's killing people, and we want to know what the suspect looks like.
Speaker 3: Who approximately the information that I have approximately six years ago began to transition to female and identified as female.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he transitioned started transitioning six years ago. Did he get did he get breastesses put on? Did he get bake breasteses? No? Did he black office junk downstairs and get a woman's thing put in there? No? Ours, legs, harry and his facial their facial hair. Is he a man? Yes, but we don't want to let you know who this person.
Speaker 3: Is, both socially and publicly.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, we've been a lot of.
Speaker 3: It's too early to say whether that has any correlation.
Speaker 1: It's too early, say Minneapolis transgender terror shooting at the church, Tennessee, Nashville transgender terror shooting, the one in Colorado transgender tear shooting, this one transgender tears. No, it's too early. We didn't know there ten or twenty of them. Then we'll think about it.
Speaker 3: In this investigation. I think it's important to recognize that this investigation is still in its infancy. We have scene still locked down, the school and the residents while we execute search warrants and gather for their evidence and talk to witnesses that may have for their evidence for place.
Speaker 1: How do you go around and interview people and gather evidence and talk to witnesses when you can't say who that person is? I mean, it's it's it's again. If people weren't dead, it would be comical. It'd be a skit. What's that Canadian TV skit show? Everybody got big on that. It comes here and blows up like John Candy. Unfortunately, the actress who just passed away, she's hysterical from Canada, you know what I mean? Whatever that Canadian comedy show is called that everybody knows, But I seem to forget all right. Coming up next, I want to get into how pathetic though, how pathetic, how unbelievably stupid empathetic Second city. There we go, Thank you, producer, Chris. That's exactly the right second city. I want to get into the Pambondi hearings that we're going on today. I also want to give you my theory on Nancy Guthrie on what's going on with that and who how I think it's going and who I think it is that's behind that. We'll hit on that a little bit as well. And we have so much more. This is Chris Krock and for Jesse Kelly on the Jesse Kelly Show, there it is Huey, Huey, Hugh good times. You know. Before we get into the hearing today with all the different craziness going on there, we get some highlights for you. I do have a little bit more on the transgender stuff. By the way, if you want to follow me social media at Chris Crock Show CHR ko okay. That's at Chris Crock Show, c CHR I s k o okay on Facebook and x and then a podcast at Kroc Talk ko Okay t Alk on Spotify, iHeart and Then, as well as on YouTube and rumble ka okay t alk all right. I don't know if you saw this one. This is insane and disgusting and horrifying. A female high school wrestler is accusing a transgender ponet. She had no idea she was going to wrestle a boy on a matt high school. She's accusing him of trying to put his fingers into her hoha downstairs, her vagina during an official wrestling match in Washington State. She's sixteen and a sophomore in high school. And you can see the video. It's it's just unbelievable, horrifying. You can see her face and it says everything. It's just horrifying and disgusting. She was on the matt face down. Her opponent was male who says he's a female. The transgender terrorist killer in British Columbia was on top of her. She says her opponent put his hands between her legs and began trying to push his fingers into her private part. She said that this has never happened in all our years of wrestling, and you can see his hand down there and it doesn't leave. She says, I was like, what, what the heck? I really didn't know what to do or how to handle the situation. I just wanted the match to be over. I didn't know what to think of it. It's a women's wrestling team. I wasn't really thinking of it. How sick? How sick? How evil? How disgusting? Apparently the sheriff's investigator they better. This is funny. Kathy Iyat, the governor of New Hampshire, has once again vetoed a bill that would prevent biological males from using women's restrooms and locker rooms. She refused to sign the bill, arguing it would be too hard to enforce. Hm, I can't tell are you a boy or a girl? I'm not a doctor. What is a man? I can't tell you because I'm not a doctor. You don't have to have somebody show your privates to know if that's a boy or a girl. This is not difficult. In the meantime, how sad is it that we have to have a law saying that if your son or daughter says they're transgender. If your son says he's a girl and you say no, you're not, I love you, but no, you're not we're not going to entertain that. A bill in Ohio will protect parents who say, no, you're not a girl, you're a boy. In other words, you won't lose your child from that going along with the mental illness of the transgender stuff. So they they're introducing a bill they would protect parents who don't go along with the child's transidentity. Meanwhile, you have like in California where you they can take you away, you tril away if you don't entertain. It's just it's just disgusting, absolutely sick. Now, the hearings today with Pam Bondi, some stuff was good, some stuff was bad. BONDI messed up on some stuff, I'll tell you that. But Jerry Nadler, Jari Nadler, Jarry, Jarry fell asleep today and he had to be awakened by an aid. I do believe I have a little bit of the audio, and you're not gonna hear him snoring, but I do have some audio while Jerry was snoring. The we will wobble jarr Yes, hold on, here we go. Let's go to Jarry Dowry Nadler in the hearing. This is where he's sleeping, me his head is he's like holding his head up and now he comes over and wakes him up. Jarry, Jarry, you've fallen asleep. Term limits. That's a nice argument for term limits. That was Jerry's contribution.