Speaker 1: Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five Charlie to six.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, matter of fact, he's in our five to six fifty.
Speaker 2: Five today too. All right, are you ready for this? Shannon?
Speaker 1: I think so. I hope that you are able to figure out a way to beat Ari because there have been fifteen that haven't.
Speaker 2: And Ari's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, Ari, good morning morning.
Speaker 2: Are you feeling Are you ready? I'm ready. I'm ready to get it done? Shannon, You're going down?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are did not come across as a trash talker to me. Ari has been waiting for this moment for how long? Ari's is the last Hobby plays yet?
Speaker 1: Yup?
Speaker 2: Since I was in tenth grade?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that when you played me? You were in high school? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: You have in two thousand times.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So here's the story. Shannon will go second. She's the ultimate champion. We used to do the game called Smarter than Shannon. So Ty goes to Shannon, and this one Ari, it's your first time since the first time that this will happen for you. Will you ask Shannon to leave the studio so I can ask you the questions?
Speaker 2: First, scanning, could you please lead.
Speaker 1: Luck, Zach, make sure all the less turned off, and Zach don't call her back too soon. Five questions all pop culture related. Whoever gets the most right wings Tyle always goes to the champion, that is Shannon. Question number one, Are good luck to you? Sydney Sweening and Scooter Braun were seen packing on the PDA in New York City? What clothing accessory retailer is Sweeney an endorser for.
Speaker 2: American Eagle?
Speaker 1: Question number two. Tom Brady reportedly cloned his beloved family dog, costing him fifty thousand dollars for his now up What uniform number did Brady make famous clove?
Speaker 2: Question number three.
Speaker 1: Tate McCrae allegedly was caught lip syncing when her singing continued while her mic was completely flipped upside down. Which of these songs is a Tate McCray song?
Speaker 2: Okay? Which one is not? Is not? Because Sometimes we do? Is not?
Speaker 1: Is feather is crush? Or is tit for tat a Tate McCray song crush? Which one the name crush? The song crushsh okay? Question number four. The Dodgers are back to back World Series champs. Their star is show, Hey Otani, Spell Show, Hey.
Speaker 2: Oh God Show, Hey uh, that's age and question number five.
Speaker 1: For the first time since nineteen ninety, no rap song has charted on the Billboard Hot one hundred charts. This is the first time that this has happened. The last song was Kendrick and Sissa's Luther in nineteen ninety was the last time that this happened. And the last song that was on there was Just a Friend. And here's the clip of that song.
Speaker 2: All right, you got what on me? But you say, who was the rapper that made that song a hit?
Speaker 1: Marchie? All right, let's bring Shannon back to the studio, please, Shannon, how do you think you did? Ari?
Speaker 2: I think I got like four? I think you got four? All right, let's tell Shannon went which we think? All right, Shannon, Ari, you got three? Right? Okay? Wow? When is the last time that Ari just got three? Right now? The questions could be kind of tough, of course they are. All right, Shannon? You ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Question number one.
Speaker 1: Sydney Sweeney and Scooter Braun were seen packing on the PDA in New York City. What clothing accessory retailer is Sweeney an endorser?
Speaker 2: For American Eagle. Yes, one to one.
Speaker 1: Question number two, Tom Brady reportedly cloned his beloved family dog, costing him fifty thousand dollars for that new pup. What uniform number did Brady make famous?
Speaker 2: Two to two?
Speaker 1: So far, so good? She gets one more right, she wins with a tie. Let's hope she doesn't. Question number three against me. I changed it up a little. I root for the listeners. They make us.
Speaker 2: Who we are. Actually, I think that you're gonna win. Question number three.
Speaker 1: Tate McCrae allegedly was caught lip syncing while singing. Her microphone was flipped upside down. Oh my god, Which.
Speaker 2: Of these songs is a Tate song? Okay? I normally you know we do?
Speaker 1: Is not?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is feather is crush? Or is tit for Tat a Tate McCray song? Different time I read it too. Yeah, I already missed that one. Question number four, Shannon, the Dodgers are back to back World Series champions. Their star is show Hey Otani Spell Show Hey s.
Speaker 2: H o h eire.
Speaker 1: You were so close that one and a perfect score. A perfect score for the first time since nineteen ninety there are no rap songs charted in the Billboard Hot one hundred.
Speaker 2: You actually I think did this story, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Or no. The last time that a rap song was on the Hot one hundred it was Sizza and Kendricks Luther in nineteen ninety when this happened.
Speaker 2: The song was you got Markey just a friend? You go, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: There you go? On?
Speaker 2: Are those good questions? Shannon the ultimate champion? Shannon?
Speaker 1: Also, you are owing to with me Ari, try again in another fifteen years another.
Speaker 2: I'm still going to be here.
Speaker 1: Whoa, Oh my god, that is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: She's like coming right after you.
Speaker 1: But congratula, congratulations to you Ari on fifteen times.
Speaker 2: We got to give it to her. Amazing. Thank you guys, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ari, we're going to give you jingle ball tickets as a prize to come with us to dingle B.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: We look forward to getting a chance to see you and maybe we'll play around of the five or six fifty five with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, sounds good to me. You hang and the phone for a sad don't go module in the morning. Five is six fifty five