Speaker 1: I was just asking Bailey whether I look stupid in this sweater and shirt combination, because I don't. I wanted these adults that does not know how to dress myself. I really don't. I mean, I can find a nice shirt and I go, that's a nice shirt. I will put it on with these pants, and I think I look okay. But I put on I have a black T shirt underneath a purple sweater, and I don't know whether it looks okay, whether like you know, whether you're gonna look at it and go that it looks stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't think it looks stupid, but like, if I think really hard about it, then you do kind of look like you're like one of the dads in the jazz band at school, Like you're the one that plays the upright bass.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, you know, fair enough. I wish I could play the upright bass. It would be dope. I don't know how they do that with no frets on there? How do they know where to put their fingers? They know no frets on there? Are you going to start drumming for the church band bond? Because we've been talking about now that we're on music in the upright bass, you would thinking about you you're getting more active in church, and I admire that you are thinking about asking if you can believe be the drummer in the church band.
Speaker 3: Well, so we started going to church. Remember that was the whole thing.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend and Lisa, she kind of tried to get involved too because the church we go to it's kind of production e like they have like a live stream and stuff. So she was like, hey, I would love to get involved because that's what she does. She's also a broadcast director at care. So she's talking to the people she's talking to like that work at the church, and they she brought up that I used to drum in church because that's how I grew up learning. The woman goes, oh my god, God brought you guys to this church. We literally just were looking for a drummer, like I think they just put up a listing for a drummer, okay, And she was like, do you want to audition?
Speaker 3: And I was like literally, and so she.
Speaker 4: Was like, no, go ahead, You'll be fine, just send fill this out and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: So it's a little process. I haven't touched the drum set in years. It's been seven years since I graduated high school. I've done it like.
Speaker 4: Here and there since then. So I went to the Tarzana yesterday. It was a jam in for like an hour to get worn back up there.
Speaker 1: Oh, you went to Guitar Center. Was playing on their drums? Yes, okay?
Speaker 2: Did you when you played drums like in high school? Were you like in you know, orchestra.
Speaker 1: Or band or No.
Speaker 3: I was did in the orchestra. I was in the orchestra.
Speaker 4: And then we made our own mem a couple of our friends made our own little band on the side. It did like birthday parties, gigs at the Attorney General's office, stuff like that. But then I also drummed in church for I don't know how many years.
Speaker 5: We're at the Attorney General's office.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, corn Bread, that was our band. We was popping corn uh huh. Talk about it. So hopefully I get back into it. Like I said twenty twenty six, I'm just trying to look for hobbies, look for friends, and I'm trying to look for Bruno Mar's tickets because I fumbled.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you fumbled?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that pre sale was like there's a pre sale to the pre sale.
Speaker 3: You have to sign up for pre sale.
Speaker 4: I thought pre sale was Hey, if you're not gonna get general, do this. No, you have to sign up for pre sale. Yeah, which which I already missed. I'm just like this, that makes no sense. You have to sign up to sign up ahead of time for tickets? What so you might you might not get them, Apparently I've been demming a lot of people pre sale.
Speaker 3: Not through pre sale.
Speaker 4: But I mean, it's Bruno mar so you'll be lucky if you get them, even in pre sale.
Speaker 3: So now I'm crying in the corner.
Speaker 1: There's no way a cat's You'll figure it out.
Speaker 6: You do so much through pre sale, so there's going to be a lot of normal sale tickets too.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Pray for me, guys, can when you buy tickets, can you get one for me too?
Speaker 3: I got plans that day. Where are you going?
Speaker 1: You'd ask Rich for tickets? You are on Katie WEDB, You're on a big radio station. There's a chance that you might be able to get tickets.
Speaker 5: Okay, when you ask Rich, can you also put my name in there too?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: No, you go in and you ask Rich yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: Okay, then we can both go together and hold hands.
Speaker 4: Speaking of being grown, I have a question because I was debate when my little sister, she's ten years old. I was messing with her and I said, I put on sock shoe, sock shoe, and because she's ten years old, she has to fight me.
Speaker 3: And she was like, no, that's wrong.
Speaker 4: But then I really started thinking, how do you put on sho What is the proper order to put on your shoes every morning?
Speaker 5: Is there a proper or well?
Speaker 1: I think there is a coorum. Yes, I think there's different ways to do it. I always put on a sock shoe and sock shoe.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's not. Because let's say there's a fire in the house. Okay, yeah, and I have to run outside and it's raining. This way I can hop around and stay dry a sock shoe, sock shoe. If you got on a sock and a sock and then the fire stars we get to run outside, you're gonna get your feet wet. I'm gonna hop around stay dry.
Speaker 2: No, I what how? Why is there Why is it raining and there's a fire at the same time?
Speaker 1: Is gonna bring it. Be prepared. Is the boy Scout motto be prepared? Sock in a shoe and a sock and a shoe.
Speaker 5: I go sock, sock, shoeshoe.
Speaker 4: I think personally it just depends on the day, like just how I happen to do it that day.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: I also don't.
Speaker 2: Wait to put on my socks right before I put on my shoes. I just have my socks on early in.
Speaker 1: The bathroom or the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, then your socks.
Speaker 6: I am a sock, sock, shoe shoe. If I don't, I mean, yeah, I'm like Bailey sometimes. But like if I think about what I'm getting ready in the morning, it's always like, oh if it socks lost and then shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Vonn has a third sock where you can't see it, so he puts on sock, shoe, sock, shoe, sock and their.
Speaker 3: Knees socks they're longer.
Speaker 5: Oh, let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: Then do you do shoe what is it? Shoe tie, shoe tie?
Speaker 1: So you go sock shoe, No, you go sock, sock, shoe shoe tie tie.
Speaker 5: Ye just goes against what you just said.
Speaker 4: Or do you put on your shoe tie it, put on your shoe tie it?
Speaker 1: Which one do you have that one?
Speaker 5: Put on my.
Speaker 2: Shoe tie it, put on my shoe tie it, or just wear boots and then just go slip.
Speaker 4: I think I put on both shoes first and then proceed to tie left right.
Speaker 5: So put your laces now.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going anywhere. I'm still sitting down.
Speaker 1: Sitting down somewhere. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, what if there's a fire, yes, and then.
Speaker 2: And then when you run out the door you trip and falls, you have to tie you never know, like the shoelaces could tie together overnight.
Speaker 1: Well that's probably not likely to happen. But if you run out of there's.
Speaker 5: A fire, in a rain storm.
Speaker 1: All in the se never know. You guys are in infuriated. I don't know how you act this way. On William Hung's forty third birthday today, I mean show taking a Morris back, thanks for being here on the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show. The Houston Texans they won last night. They came back and they won like thirty one to six the Pittsburgh Steelers. So the next week's playoff games are all set. It is one of the big ones is the Broncos versus the Buffalo Bills. I truly don't know who to root for because I'm a Broncos fan, grew up in Colorado. But I want to see the Bills go all the way. The Bills have just they've lost four Super Bowls in a row. I would love to see the Bills go all the way.
Speaker 5: Their colors cute.
Speaker 1: They're red and white and blue. Yeah, they're all American colors. So yeah, okay, good. So that is the latest on that one. Weather today ridiculously warm, forty five for a high today. This is January, It's January thirteenth. It's going to be forty five today, like twenty threes. This is gonna be like colder tomorrow.
Speaker 6: This has to get colder and then a little bit warmer on Thursday and Friday, and then real cold this weekend.
Speaker 1: Sounds crazy.
Speaker 5: Everything that melts today will just turn icy up.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back tomorrow. Tomorrow, will be back tomorrow, so I mean maybe, but we'll be back in a second. With you can't make this stuff up. Let us know if there's anything on your mind you want to text us. We're always here at kd WB one. Personalized license plates that were rejected by the state. Here we go. They did not allow ones that were here's one team TIMU t E m U. They said no, no to that one Pepsi and Prada. But other ones that are a lot more fun they said no to. Now, I want you to write this down if you can. L ts F N g oh, let's fn gold, let's f and go. They rejected that one. Yeah, also foxy af They rejected that one. Good really yep, milf guy, it's funny, okay, milk guy. Sure, hose only h O easy only hose only. They rejected that one.
Speaker 5: Funny b meth Oh gosh, of course they're not gonna put meth on it.
Speaker 1: Dirm funny with a bunch of Amazon their dorm. I thought that was a funny one too, but they rejected all of those. Had a friend who had a Z twenty eight that's a like a model of Camaro, and her license plate said two sex Z. Yeah the number four you so it said to sex Z for you.
Speaker 5: That's cute.
Speaker 1: The funny thing was, and it's like she was not sexy at all. She was about as sexy as I am. Yeah, way too sexy for you, way too sec way too sexy for me, So I.
Speaker 2: Have My uncle had one that said bro Jo because they called him brother John, and so he had He was the only person I knew that had a personalized license does what does it say?
Speaker 6: It does LOODI l U T T Y because their last name is Lutenberger, and so does my uncle. They're so those people. Yeah, well they both have the same one. No one of them has the number. I can't remember who is, but I don't always know one. It's my dad because of course it's Attacker's license plate on top of it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny. They to have Minnesota Vikings license plates here. They really should. People would love that. Wild Twins, Linx. What's the other team? Wolves?
Speaker 3: Wolves?
Speaker 2: They have a million license plates in Montana because so Katie Cap used to live in Montana. Show at Katie Cap. But you could pick like fifty different ones. So she had one that had like a fish that had a bear on.
Speaker 1: Its head, a fish with a bear on its head, like a hat.
Speaker 5: Like like it was wearing a little bear hat, but it was a fish.
Speaker 1: Okay, funny, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can pick up to like fifty, So she would just pick the funniest one.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, what, that's cool. That's why you make a little bit extra revenue by charging ten dollars per a living license plate. My mom had one. Louise was her name. My dad picked that up, and I always thought that was kind of cute. It was just like, I'm surprised that Louise was available, but it sure was. I had a friend his name was Frank T. Bears FTB, and that was his license plate, just his initials, And I always thought to myself, why bother to Just if you're gonna get personalized license plates, be creative and get something funny like looty or meth or dermail. All right, Uh, if you need us for anything, send me a text. It Katie able to be one five three nine two one. We're gonna do the sing along song of the day. So if you had an idea for the sing along song of the day, send that in to us, because we always play a single long song at about six thirty every morning. Kind of get your blood go and send that in via text too. Say let's figure out what you want to play for the sing along song of the day. We'll do that and just a couple of second it's got a couple of questions for you, Bailey Me, yeah, regular guy. You see regular guy last night?
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 1: Okay, you did do a text regular Guy? I?
Speaker 5: Uh, well, I texted.
Speaker 2: I text him every day and I did call him last night, so we were I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenny, A couple of questions for you. Yeah, have you seen regular Guy? You've seen regular Guy.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen Bailey's regular guy. No, I've seen a picture of him.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's a decent looking guy. He's an attractive looking guy. Jenny, what's your what's your latest update with your dating status?
Speaker 5: I see someone, and do you have a nickname.
Speaker 1: Like regular guy, like like guy fish, smell Guy, paddle board guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I screenshoted a photo of him on his Instagram story when he was on paddle board because he was looking point and I was nervous that he got that notification that I screenshotted that, because that was when we just started talking.
Speaker 3: You came in here and asked me. You were like, do they let you know if on Instagram? I was like, no, that's just snapchat.
Speaker 6: He knows, but I wouldn't have cared, honestly, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you can screen somebody on Instagram and they don't get a notification screenshot.
Speaker 5: Their Instagram stories.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's not like a snapchot because snaptot alerts you when you've screenshotted something.
Speaker 1: Really, Okay, I'm not on snapchat, so I don't worry about that, Vaughn. How's again? Nobody's fighting? Really, nobody's on snapchatting teenagers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the youths Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Would argue small town people are as well.
Speaker 6: My sister is obsessed with Snapchat and she is not of the youth age.
Speaker 1: She's in fine alack though. All right, we're gonna sing a long song of the day. Coming up in a second. On KTEWB. We'll have more Conan Gray tickets, more Wild tickets, wild loss last night. We'll be back in a second on kd WB. Vont on the Dave Ryan Show. On kd WB, A new voice on There is that our new voice?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's new people.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, what happened in Natlis.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty six? Man new year, knew us?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, got a better job at Quick Trip. Oh she did way better than working hear it? Katie wb bye Lexi, Hi, what are you up to this morning? Lexei?
Speaker 6: I might still be laying in bed.
Speaker 1: You might still be laying in bed. Okay, yatcha, Okay, you got a cat or a dog there with you, partner? Anybody there with you?
Speaker 5: I do I have a cat? Cat?
Speaker 1: Does your cat get in your ear at about four point thirty and go because he's hungry?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Actually she laid on my back this morning and then decided to pot at my face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a massage, adorable. That's a miss lucky to get one.
Speaker 8: Because then she started making biscuits on my back.
Speaker 1: That is showcute. Well, Lexi, you're calling in for the sing along song of the day, and he puts a lot of thought into this. We really appreciate this. What song would you like to hear for the sing along song of the day.
Speaker 5: I want to hear On the Way Down by Ryan Cabrera.
Speaker 1: Now you know this song has not been played on the radio since nineteen seventy three. It's been a long time, but it's time to bring it back. Lexi Gold, It is gold. Have a great day and thanks for listening to Katie WB.
Speaker 5: Of course, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye, let's do Dave's Dirt on Kdubleub. You're gonna bring you some kind of Hollywood news kind of stuff. You guys are ready, I'm ready, all right. Charlie Pooth is going on a world tour. Here's Charlie.
Speaker 5: I'm working with Charlie concert. Oh XCX no pooh, there's no way. Yes, he asked me himself. So you need to tell me that miss Pooth is going on tour and he asked you.
Speaker 1: To work it. That's actually exactly what I said, Okay, kind of a kind of a weird little statement. Let me clarify everything for you, so there is no confusion about the Charlie Pooth tour. Okay. So the real story is I he has promised that he would see you again. He's keeping that pledge, going coast to coast with his Whatever's Clever tour. He is lined up a run that is set to kickoff in San Diego on April twenty second wind down in Houston on June thirteenth. Opening acts include a lot of people that I've never heard of, Daniel cev Ali Sallard and Lawrence. I've heard of Lawrence.
Speaker 5: Because they played a girls' night out once. Yeah, Daniels from.
Speaker 3: Why Don't We?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 1: Right? O? Kidding? Look at you? Wow Wow, He says. I feel like I've worked and waited my entire career to put this sort of live show on for you. We've worked so hard to bring you the sort of top level musicianship and arrangements that you deserve in a live show. And I'm excited. It's going to be a lot of fun, So very cool. I like Charlie Pooh.
Speaker 5: I think he's coming here to the Armory.
Speaker 1: I believe so fey Yeah.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 6: Netflix releases this week the Ben Affleck and Matt Damon crime thriller called The Rip, and they negotiated an unprecedented deal with Netflix. I guaranteed bonuses for all twelve hundred cast and crew members, So the amount of money each will receive is based on streaming metrics for the next ninety days, how many accounts will watch the movie, the total number of minutes viewed, and comparisons with Netflix's other releases this quarter. So Ben told The New York Times that a grand slam payout in bonuses could only be achieved at The Rip matches the K Pop demon Hunter's viewership.
Speaker 5: Naturally, he does not expect that to happen, and I do not think it will.
Speaker 1: God no kiddings.
Speaker 2: Thanks to the success of the New Avatar movie, Zoe Saldania is now the highest growing actor.
Speaker 1: Of all time grossing or growing.
Speaker 2: Grossing highest grossing actor of all time, with sixteen point eight billion dollars at the box office throughout her career, and she is now surpassing Scarlett Johansson, who's at number two.
Speaker 5: They're followed by Samuel L.
Speaker 2: Jackson, Robert Downey Junior, and Chris Pratt, who are all Marvel people, which makes sense, But I think that's kind of cool that so Zoe Seldnia is like the highest growing actor of all time versus Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 3: Mary J. Blige made a big announcement yesterday. She's kicking off. Well, I'll let her tell it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm here to announce my first ever Las Vegas residence.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on.
Speaker 4: MGM, zoebe liven' And that's major for me.
Speaker 3: Are we over Mary J Blige?
Speaker 5: What do you mean over her?
Speaker 4: Because I love Mary J. Blige's songs. But she was at a Target Center. She was here earlier this March and it was the openers were low key better. The openers were Neo and Mario, and they low key had a little bit more energy and put on a little bit of a better show than.
Speaker 5: Mary Jay when they're younger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Mary Jay.
Speaker 4: I mean she's been doing it for a minute, but like, if you're gonna do a residency, put some moof into it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I remember one time when that movie Shallow how came out, because I think she was on the soundtrack of Shallow Howe and she just did not seem like a happy person. But you know what, maybe it was bad day. I'm not really sure. Speaking of residencies, new music from Harry Styles is imminent, and yesterday digital billboards in New York to Madrid and Rome tees new Harry Styles music with phrases like see you Soon and we Belong Together. But also there's a story that he's planning a residency at Madison Square Garden, which I didn't know that people did residencies there. He'll be like an eight night run or something like that. But a residency, Okay, right.
Speaker 5: What does that entail at Madison Square?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I mean, you can't really sell out. I mean, the thing about Las Vegas residency is you have a different crowd every three days. There's a total turnover in Las Vegas every three days, so you get a new crowd. But in New York it's kind of the same people. There's tourists, billion people though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So there was rumors apparently that Jessica Simpson could potentially be that one of the next Bachelorettes, which they didn't pick a previous contestant for the upcoming season. They picked one of the girls that's from the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, so maybe they're going in that direction. But yesterday TMZ ambush Jessica outside of lax while she was signing the autographs and asked Jessica if she'd be interested in starring on ABC's reality dating show, And so Jessica replied with I have options. I'm good.
Speaker 5: So she doesn't seem to want to.
Speaker 6: I don't think she embarrassing, and I think she's a different status of celebrity than like one of the girls from Secret Lives and Mormon Wives, you know. And so it's like like we question if anyone's on those shows for the right reasons. You really got a question, then if someone like Jessica Simpson is the bachelor att.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, why why would from Detroit? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I love a love story, and Alec Baldwin is out here thinking that John Lennon and Paul McCartney were in love and that's why Yoko Ono wanted to split them up. I'm here for stirring the pot, even though I don't care for Alec Baldwin. But yeah, he says that Yoko Ono broke up the Beatles because she wanted to get John Lennon and Paul McCartney away from each other because they were in love.
Speaker 1: Why would she? This is dumb. I mean, I love the Beatles for so long. I just read a book by their producer engineer that worked with the Beatles through all their big songs. It's such a great book. His name is Jeff Emery, I think Emeric, and he basically said that John was just so enamored with Yoko and John was affed up. John was he was a head case. He was like Paul McCartney handled fame really well and he still is down to earth and humble. But John just got celebrity disease and he became a very weird person. And Yoko was also there for she's a very weird person.
Speaker 3: Yes, nineteen seventy six babies.
Speaker 4: You turn in fifty this year, And here's a list of celebrities who will also be turning fifty this year. You got Peyton Manning, Rashida Jones, Benedict Cumberbatch, Colin Farrell, Ryan Reynolds, Reese Witherspoon, Melissa Joan Hart, Blake Sheldon, Luke Bryan.
Speaker 3: And a bunch of others that I am not sure who all these old people.
Speaker 5: Wild to me? Is that like that list of people?
Speaker 2: Yes, they're all the same age, but the people who've been around longer, like who were child stars, they seem older because we've seen them for longer.
Speaker 5: Who like Melissa joon Hart like she was Sabrina.
Speaker 2: Way yeah, And so I'm like, God, she's only fifty because she's I.
Speaker 5: Thought she was older than that.
Speaker 4: Drew Barrymore just turned fifty really yeah, but she's been around since she was what six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the movie e T And that is a dirt for now. We'll have more a little bit later on on Katie, but you be always kind of keeping you up to date on the dirt. Oh I got one more story. Aaron Rodgers walking off the field last night. The fan is yelling for him to retire. So here's a clip. Steelers did lose last night. I think the score was thirty one to six. When I went to bed, it was like still a close game, so it was to have blown up at half time. After halftime, here is Aaron Rodgers. I'm about retiring.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, I'm not going to make any emotional decisions. Disappointed, you know, obviously, I'm such a fun year. You know, a lot of adversity, but a lot of a lot of fun. Been a great year, you know, over all my life in the last the last year, and this is, you know, a really good part of that, coming here and being part of this team. So it's disappointing to be sitting here with season over.
Speaker 3: You know who else laws last night? The Wild?
Speaker 1: Did you go to the game last night?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. They lost so bad against Jersey. I think it was like when I left it was five to one. It might have been six to one by the time I left, too. Yeah, so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that is the dirt on k D double U B supposed to be like forty five degrees today, So right now I think we're gonna do. Jenny's been on Reddit. Jenny is not herself today. Jenny was jump roping yesterday, and Jenny is in serious neck pain.
Speaker 6: It's not even just neck, it's like literally my whole back. It's like down to my boob, like I don't even know how to describe it.
Speaker 5: But I like cannot move it. I can find a comfortable position without feeling the pain.
Speaker 3: So senior citizen, discount on you, Yeah, and I win. Grandma.
Speaker 2: I believe we have a joint custody on a heating pad, so I brought in the heating It is today.
Speaker 6: Definitely Bailey's heating pad at this point. But yes, I did text her right away because I was brushing my teeth this morning and I was like, something seriously wrong. I don't know what to do. So it's like in my arm, like I don't know whatever is happening. I think it's started from the neck and now it's just shooting pain down.
Speaker 5: The rest of that side of my body.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's from jumping rope?
Speaker 6: I think it's from whatever I did to injure myself like two months ago, and then now, I just really irritated it with jumping rope yesterday because I used like weighted ropes so like, but I felt fine, Like I have the pain every once in a while since I hurt myself, but like this is like a different level this morning.
Speaker 5: Like it's like making me feel like I want to vomit.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't even know, like And so of course I'm like on here, like trying to get to like Twin City's orthopedics and see if I can get something that doesn't involve spending five million dollars.
Speaker 5: Yea, and right now.
Speaker 6: The earliest I see I can get into sumwhere tomorrow, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Oh that's better than what I thought you were gonna say. Usually doctor's a specialist.
Speaker 4: That'll be like week, they'll be like, are you free in July of twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's very true. All right, let's try your best for Jenny's been on Reddit. Jenny's been on Reddit everyone in a while.
Speaker 6: I love doing this where we ask questions for each other. So I'm gonna have Vonton Dave partner up this time and then Bailey and I. So here is the question first off that I want Dave to answer.
Speaker 1: About vont I'm ready.
Speaker 6: What's one smell that instantly reminds you of vont Colonne?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: Do you want to get more specific, like axe bodiespray or something.
Speaker 1: Well, it's hell. He told me it was called musky hunk. Okay, and I'm like where do you Where do you get that? And you said at the gas station and I'm like, wow, I mean it sounds like a bargain musky hunk they have sales come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: What's the one smell that instantly reminds you of Dave?
Speaker 3: Boiled eggs?
Speaker 4: Because every day after the show Dave comes in here, but at least two or three boiled eggs. It's not a bad thing, it's just I always smell them because you're eating it's protein.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, next one for Vaunton. Dave Vontall, have you answered this first? What was your first.
Speaker 5: Impression of Dave and how has it changed?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I thought Dave was a god. I remember it was my second right, it was my second day here. We had a meeting and then Jenny and Dave and at the time, maybe Drake came up to me and was like, oh, hey, blah blah blah bladav in the show was when I first started, and I.
Speaker 3: Was just like, Dave is a god?
Speaker 5: Okay, and that was.
Speaker 3: No comment.
Speaker 1: No, I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have not a god anymore. All right, Dave, what do you think?
Speaker 6: What was your first impression of is this sweet sweet young Man's sweet?
Speaker 1: A sweet, humble, very excited young man.
Speaker 5: What is your impression now?
Speaker 1: Kind of the same thing. I mean, maybe not as humble, but I still I think that he's an enthusiastic young man. And I told Vana said, you're going places. I don't think that you're going to be necessarily in radio your entire career, but yeah, I think that you're going places. I don't know what, but somewhere.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, one more between the two of you.
Speaker 6: Dave, if you had to introduce Mom without using his name, what would you say?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Like what?
Speaker 3: I guess, Poppy.
Speaker 5: It's like a couple of descriptive words.
Speaker 1: This is my my my young enthusiastic baller friend. I don't know, my black son that I never wanted.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like that, But what would you do for Dave?
Speaker 3: It's my white dad? I don't know my white dad.
Speaker 6: You can talk about like them, so like, oh David, the versus my co be like my magic t and co worker. Okay, all right, I like that trick love and co worker. All right, Bailly and ies turn Okay, Bailly?
Speaker 5: Was one smell that instantly reminds you of me? The gym?
Speaker 1: Okay, one smell okay, like.
Speaker 5: The foam mats, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Mine would be probably some kind of bag of chips. She has a variety that she likes to eat.
Speaker 6: But I do remember one morning she was eating chips and diet coke for breakfast at like six am, and I was like, that's queen stuff right there.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 6: All right, Bailey, what was your first impression of me? And how has it changed?
Speaker 2: Okay? I thought you were really pretty and that your waist was really really little. And I thought she's so nice and her waist is so small, And that is the same thing that I think now, she's nice and her waist is so small.
Speaker 6: My first impression of Bailey is I admired just like specifically to radio. I admired your confidence on radio because like you really just like jumped on and you were just like in it, you know, and so I don't think that that has changed whatsoever. But what has changed is I've just gotten to know Bailey better. And she really is like the kindest human. She's so kind and she is constantly thinking about other people's twenty Thank you okay, and Bailey last one. If you had to introduce me without using my name, what would you say?
Speaker 5: I would say, this is my coworker. She's the producer of the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is yeah, my coworker, my gorge coworker twenty for what is it six?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I had to explain who you were and I didn't want to use her name, I'd just say you're my coworker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're my colleague. I'll probably be the same. I'd probably say this is my coworker, Bailey. She's very funny. Don't miss her quick little jobs. You might like yess everyone, you might You got to pay attention.
Speaker 2: David, huh huh, Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: Jenny's gun on Reddit.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jenny. Hey, we got some tickets to give away. Let's get you right now into another concert. That's what radio stations do is get you into concerts, and this time is going to be Conan Gray Target Center February nineteenth. Then you can win. Right now, we'll grab an enthusiastic caller, not necessarily call her number ten because we never know whether caller number ten wants to go see Cone and Gray because not everybody knows who they are yet, but as they get more and more famous and big and renowned, they're going to be huge. But right now we're looking for a fan. So if you want to go, go see Cone and Gray six five one nine eight nine KATIO. But you be able to load the place up with people who want to see this show. So if you are enthusiastic and want to go, we are looking for you. Call me at six' five to, one nine to eight nine KD. Wb coming, up we Got Wild takets play a little game of Lyric shuffle coming up, Next war of The roses classic signature bit coming up in the next twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: ON.
Speaker 1: Kdb well look at. You vont AND i were having a funny conversation the other day about who The wild we're going to. Play he, said, yeah The, Wild we're going to play The New York, jets AND i, said, no they're not going to play The New York. Jets they're going to play The New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Devils in my, defense the email THAT i was reading just said a wild Versus. JETS i was writing the assumption that The jets do belong To New york in some.
Speaker 1: Capacity, well there's The Winnipeg. Jets so it's it's like me talking about. PHYSICS i know nothing about. IT i stay out of.
Speaker 3: That but Aren't New York jets a? Thing isn't that like?
Speaker 1: Team then there's The New York, knicks The new or what else is? There New York, giants very, Good New York. Jets what's their baseball To? Yankees and the the other One? Mets?
Speaker 2: Yeah so, Question, yeah The New York. Jets what's that? Mascot it's a jet like a like an, airplane an?
Speaker 1: Airplane?
Speaker 5: Yeah why it seems.
Speaker 1: Weird this is kind of a bad, ass kind of, LIKE i, mean why why an oiler or why why of A winnipeg?
Speaker 4: Jet, okay, okay because it's a? Jet or what we said? Yesterday what is a forty nine?
Speaker 2: Er? Right so if, So New York, jets what was the other one you, Said New York, Giants New York, Knicks? Nicks what's A nick. Knickerbocker, NOW i don't, know is that like a rich? PERSON i don't. Know look look it, up you go look that. Up i'm gonna talk At gina Because gena's got some medical advice Because jenny was doing jump rope, Yesterday, gina and she threw her neck out and now she's, like can barely. Move she's actually wearing a heating pad right, Now, gina what is your advice because it sounds like you've had some medical. Training no it, Doesn't but go.
Speaker 8: Ahead, NO i MEAN i am asiatic nerve AND i know how bad the nerve pain can. BE i mean just stretching AND i mean he And dad definitely that's WHAT i. Do i've actually broke my neck WHEN i was two years, old almost sixty, now BUT i don't know a lot of heating.
Speaker 1: Pans were you in a mini bike accident at two years? Old how did you break your neck at two years?
Speaker 2: OLD i fell out of a park.
Speaker 1: Car oh, wow parents must have been terrified at that wow.
Speaker 2: To lock the.
Speaker 8: Door my dad opened the door AND i. FELL i landed on my on my, forehead but my body flipped.
Speaker 3: Over can you?
Speaker 1: Imagine and that was back in the day when there might not have been car seats back, then when mom and dad basically drove you back and forth to the grocery store with you on their.
Speaker 3: Lap, Right, yeah, yeah that's the back of the.
Speaker 8: Seat you don't need to.
Speaker 1: See, oh don't hang, on hang, On thank, You. Gina be, safe have a.
Speaker 8: Good, day you, Too thank.
Speaker 1: You my Sister sharon fell out of a car when she was a, kid and maybe that explains a whole. Lot i'm not really. Sure it's, like, Yeah sharon fell out of a car when she was. Little i'm, LIKE i never really understood that. Story, well how did you fall out of a? CAR i think they went around a corner and the car when the door wasn't last or something like, That sharon rolled.
Speaker 5: Out she skid it across the. Ground the little.
Speaker 6: Flames i'm going to switch With vaughan here, quick so we can play layric shuffle.
Speaker 1: Mouth oh, ye, yeah no.
Speaker 3: PROBLEM i looked Up, Knickerbocker.
Speaker 5: David.
Speaker 2: Please it is the style of pantaloon that they wear back in like the early eighteen. Hundreds BUT i just don't understand why that is a.
Speaker 1: Mascot you, KNOW i don't, either BUT i think they realize it's kind of, silly they don't want to change, it so they go by The nicks, Instead The New York.
Speaker 3: KNICKS a lot of four scenes that don't make.
Speaker 4: Sense The Philadelphia, Phillies like what is A phillies phisident Of?
Speaker 1: Philadelphia, oh you THINK i thought A philly was a? Horse you're, right but that would be F I L. L but BUT i really don't. Know we're talking about. What, susan my, wife asked me the other day during the forty Nine ers, game what's a forty nine? Er, Yeah and it occurred to me that a lot of people don't know why they're named the forty nine ers because of the gold rush in eighteen forty. Nine all these people came out on the what, trail The Oregon, trail and they went out there to pan and mine for gold in The San francisco, Area San. Francisco forty nine, ers they should.
Speaker 5: Be called like The San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Dysentery that would be, why because that's how people.
Speaker 5: Died on The Oregon.
Speaker 2: Trail then all that's a mascot was called Call, seaze, like, hey we're the. Dysentery better watch, Out denver, cholera The denver, colera, yeah The colorado. Colera that would be. Good, yeah that sounds. Dope all, right let's do.
Speaker 1: Lyrics