Speaker 1: And welcome back to the Power Trip Morning Show once again live and at Pats to Louse Us, we celebrate fifty years of Grandma's Marathon on a lovely Friday.
Speaker 2: The sun is up.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a perfect weekend for running and a perfect weekend to cheer people on as well. So stop on bye, We have another hour to go here at the Power Trip Morning Show. And again the initials game coming up in just a few moments in front of this great crowds Corey and.
Speaker 2: Sauce and fort of chat Abbit. Where is he. He's on the edge of his seat for initials. It's his favorite thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's already guessing that he's on the phone.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he can win the initials Jackpop, but he said he wants to quit this rotten job.
Speaker 3: He is not exact quote, said that it's exact.
Speaker 2: Quote. Yeah, maybe today's today.
Speaker 3: Maybe this I think it might be. We had a prediction at dinner last night that that might be the case.
Speaker 2: Never know, yep.
Speaker 4: And then a couple of the guys at the dinner bribe mean and said, how much do we have to pay you to just tell me the initials?
Speaker 2: I'm like, Wow, it's a fireblest. I can't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go off organically and maybe today's day we'll find out. Maybe it is and maybe.
Speaker 4: Dustin Johnson misses this four foot put would be nice. Just missed a four foot but good miss another one. You were cursing him yesterday. Yeah, every pot, like you say, he'll miss it, and then he just missed it. Everything I made it, damn.
Speaker 1: It, hey Marco, Yes, sir, h Do you have any grand memories of playing hockey in Duluth as a young man?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? I love the spirit of Duluth tournament. We came up here every year, played at the old deck. Love the deck, yeah, one of my we know. And it was funny because we always loved to play Morehead. They were a good team, but there was this little lefty number nine on that team that I absolutely couldn't stand it.
Speaker 2: Just hated him.
Speaker 3: Still hate him, don't you.
Speaker 5: I still hate Mann. He won a lot of Stanley Cubs. My boy callin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's very cool man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So those are great memories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and was the deck where amz oil is now.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's still there.
Speaker 5: It's right next Yeah, okay, uh, Zach, let me know that the deck is no longer the hockey for hockey.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think the refrigeration system got old and it sounds like they're not replacing it, which is a shame because that place has a lot of a lot of hockey history over there.
Speaker 5: It was fun to play U m. D. In college, that's for sure. Great atmosphere, great crowds, great fans.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun.
Speaker 7: If there's anyone listening from the deck, if you want to have your refrigeration system looked at, if you want to call sauce, you could roll on over, maybe have a looxi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, what's wrong?
Speaker 8: Are you free?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm available. Stopped cooling? I think I would unplug it, plug it back in se There you go.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of May we get a maybe get a.
Speaker 2: What do you call the strip?
Speaker 4: There you go?
Speaker 2: And a hair dryer?
Speaker 3: That was your nickname in high school? Right Marts?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Should we do Fan five? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Make a quick though, man, because I want to win the initiatives.
Speaker 9: Time for Fan five on the Power Trip Brought to you by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 3: Yeasays baseball dot Com.
Speaker 1: They're playing today and they'll be playing on Sunday for Fathersday, Saints Baseball dot Com.
Speaker 2: Should we do sports trivia with Sauce? Yes? Please? Everybody want to see that?
Speaker 4: Here until everybody want to see you fascinated. And by sports trivia, I mean geography, Sauce. Here's the four matchups today in the World Cup. One of these countries is not a country? You tell me which one of the eight I made up?
Speaker 2: Ready? Yeah? Which one of these is not a country? The USA?
Speaker 4: In Australia, Scotland and Morocco, Brazil and Haiti, Turkey and Paraguay.
Speaker 2: Which one of those eight is not a real country? Well?
Speaker 4: The USA is good start. Australia is two for two. All right, that's the last hint I'm going to give you.
Speaker 2: Brazil is a is Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you've got Scotland, Morocco, Brazil, Haiti, Turkey, Paraguay.
Speaker 2: Well don't they have to all be countries to be in the thing? Yeah, so they're all countries? Checkmate? Got it? Turning around? Which country were you close to guessing? Say him again? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Uh, the jah Morant rumors seem to be strengthening. I don't know if that's a thing, right, but it seems like his internet rumors are popping up more and more in the last couple of days that the Ja Morant to Minnesota rumors are a thing. Do you guys believe Marnie and Sauce, you guys follow this pretty closely. Do you guys believe that out of Kyrie and Giannis and Jaw, that Jaw is the leader in the clubhouse now or most like John? Well, it depends on who you ask. It is Jaw, but some people say John. But I believe you can say it either way.
Speaker 2: Martins, who is that?
Speaker 4: Well, you first, but you don't know basketball. People that know basketball should know that it's not John. That makes me feel better, Yeah, it wasn't he you.
Speaker 7: As for our chances of actually making this deal, I don't have the inside source that would give the percent chance.
Speaker 2: I would rank them.
Speaker 7: I personally would go Kyrie one, Johnnie Jaw, and I would put a distance between Kyrie and everyone else because of the need for a point guard on this team, and even though Kyrie is a little older coming off injuries. Yes, I feel like the Knicks have provided this new blueprint of what an NBA team is going to have to look like since this second Apron has arrived. It is that you can't have even a couple of really super max players making the really super max money. This story about Jalen Brunson having to take this one hundred million dollar pay cut or not having to choosing to take this massive pay cut massive, He's still making.
Speaker 2: One hundred million dollars.
Speaker 7: But to say with the Knicks, in order for the Knicks to put the talent around him that I feel like is the new formula in order for teams to stay out of the second Apron. And anyone who signs Yannis is probably not going to be able to do that. Or they're gonna have one Inianis and to the other star player, and then the talent level after those two is probably going to be multiple steps down. I don't know that that team is going to win a title. So you're asking about John Morant, I went on another tangent.
Speaker 2: Joh just has so many questions.
Speaker 7: He's an unbelievable basketball talent that is not questionable.
Speaker 2: The rest of it, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know if he can stay on the straight and narrow and be helpful to a team I.
Speaker 2: Hope so and healthy and healthy, which I hope he.
Speaker 7: Can turn everything around and become everything that he was destined to be as a basketball player and a human being. And if he can do that and the Wolves sign up, a great wonderful what a storybook ending. I just don't know if that's that's possible. That's a long shot, and he's had a lot of chances.
Speaker 2: It's risky, right us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think another name to add to that list is Derek White of the Boston Celtics. That's a guy they really like, is what I've been told?
Speaker 3: Who told you that?
Speaker 2: The Internet?
Speaker 8: I think I think Marty is correct about Jazz like he's talented, but if you bring him in here and he's still a disaster, can't stay healthy, You can't mess with the chemistry they kind of have.
Speaker 2: They have to make changes. They can't roll the same roster back. They just can't. They have to probably get rid of Randall, maybe as ap. Johnny Athletic has said, with.
Speaker 8: Barrero, you also the biggest trade chip you might have is Rudy Gobert. You might have to move him because you might not find somebody who doesn't want who doesn't want Randall, and if they do want him, it's just for the salary and they'll cut him or something, right, they'll move him on or waive him or whatever it is. I think Randall has so little trade value that you're gonna have to move another piece. Parish your thoughts, Uh, yeah, Hawk, your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I agree with what he just said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well said.
Speaker 4: Major League Baseball apparently has some widespread changes that they're working on, and one of them, Mark Parrish, I want your take on this because I know hockey players have a very different path to the pros than like the NFL or the NBA, But baseball is also pretty strange as well, because you can take kids right out of high school and then they just basically wait six years they hit the pros. So baseball is thinking about doing a bunch of different things with the draft. Number one, high school players would not be eligible. That's kind of interesting. Also, they would cut it down to just twelve rounds with a two hundred million dollar pool, which would significantly cut the amount spent on the amateur draft every year almost half. So you're saving a whole bunch of money up front, you're drafting older players. They would jump I think the international age from sixteen to eighteen, so you can still have eighteen year old international players, but not sixteen year olds anymore. So they're doing a bunch of stuff trying to change the draft and save some money. Your thoughts on any of that past and what you've gone through, Yeah, I definitely like the cutting the rounds down, that's for sure. It just gets watered down by the end.
Speaker 5: And I understand the cost too, but I mean, if you're going to do eighteen in international, I think you should be able to do an eighteen year old in the US as well. Fair So, I mean unless they're going to go like the NFL and it's got to be you know, opt in or something like that like that at eighteen. So that's what we do with the NHL. There's nothing wrong if there's somebody at eighteen that is up for it. We've seen it in hockey that some kids come in at eighteen nineteen and they're absolutely studs, so they shouldn't be not allowed to get into the game. But you know, I do like the cutting it down to twelve rounds you know that way, you're kind of forced to make a good pick. I like the money they save for owners because hopefully they can put the money into their team. Sure, the money into the actual lineup.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Minimum draft age would be twenty for domestic players eighteen for international That should be the same.
Speaker 2: I agree. I don't understand the difference, right, what's the difference if you're eighteen, you're eighteen? Yep? All right, anyway, that's going to the gist of it.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing from Marco, yes, real quick.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I was just looking online and they announced they're going to retire this guy, Patrese bergeron Yes, okay, so they're going to retire his number in Boston yep.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's cool. And then I read something.
Speaker 1: I thought, well, that's got to be a misprint because this doesn't happen in the h He debuted for that team and two thousand and three, yep. He played his entire career yep, for twenty years with the Boston Brewers. So rare does that ever happen NHL? I it's so so rare that that happens. I mean, just all since the beginning to be able to play with one organization. That's the dream, right, Like everybody wants to play with one organization, get their number retired?
Speaker 2: Is that your dream?
Speaker 5: It was before I even played in it though I was traded, so that you know that dream went away quick?
Speaker 2: Will you kind of lived the dream eight separate times?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, exactly, maybe this one all in my career with no, that's right, another one.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: But he was absolutely incredible player. They could the Selky Defensive Player of the Year. They could, they could rename that the patrise berger On Award. I think he won it six times or something like that. Absolutely incredible, a great human being, great leader in Boston, you know, was a big piece of them winning a Stanley Cup and getting back to the Cup constantly. Just din credible ambassador for the game, and he is well deserving of that. I would imagine the Hall of Fame will be coming calling to him very very soon.
Speaker 4: Apparently, career earnings of one hundred and eighteen five hundred dollars sounds like.
Speaker 3: The NHL, Well it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One other thing that I found fascinating that I would never have known if I hadn't read all the way down his Wikipedia page Bergeron is married to Stephanie Bergeron, who's pre marriage name.
Speaker 3: What do you call that maiden name? Maiden name Stephanie Bertram Oh is she.
Speaker 2: Related to the s Gear? I don't know, but I hope so. Frenchman, Oh, the frenchman Bernice Bert. Is he from Canada? Uncles? I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: So there you go, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: That's sports And what we have next is a little game that Chad Abbott likes to call the best thing on the fan. The only reason to listen to that rotten station is what he was quoted as saying in the start of Une.
Speaker 2: Well he likes ratings. He does. We'll do initials when we come back. Mark Parrish won last week, back to see if Parish.
Speaker 4: We go back to back and one caller gets a crack at one hundred and eighteen five hundred dollars initials. Next on the Power to a Morning Joe of the Fans.
Speaker 10: Up next, it's the Initials game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Jack Bot Call one.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the pack till Morning Show once again, Ladies and gentlemen. The final segment has Begune Live from the Luth, Minnesota, and thank you all for being here today, everybody, Thank you for stopping by. Thank you to our friends here at the Fan and Duluth. We love coming here and Grandma's Marathon. Thank you for having us the fiftieth anniversary of this fantastic run, this fantastic racist, just great weekend.
Speaker 3: Of coming together in one of the loveliest cities in America.
Speaker 7: They're gathering above the stairs and above the escalator.
Speaker 3: It's happening. Yes, Deck, it's happening.
Speaker 11: Whoa deck?
Speaker 2: Oh? Level second left?
Speaker 3: Say Zach's got one wish? Left?
Speaker 2: Yep? All right? Shall we? I think we good guys.
Speaker 10: This is Initials Game six thirty three on the Power Trip, presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 1: That's right, Builders are Remodelers, Minist's premiere exterior home services company for over seventy three years for windows, sighting, roofing your doors, visit builders remodels dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks to builders and Remodelers. Let's go around the room see uh, who's playing and what we're playing for. Sauce, Let's start with you me.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, which is now available at the Naughty or Marina in prior Lake my Muss's spot. If I win today, listen for a special offer from my friends at Seventh Avenue by Chris.
Speaker 1: I'm sponsored as always by my friends at Radco and Radco dot Com. If I win today, listen for a special offer from Ragcu Miss Marty Gilner.
Speaker 7: I am proud and happy to continue to be sponsored by my friends at Great Clips and if I win today, chairs going to be flying and you can stay for a sharp offer from Great Clips and.
Speaker 2: The rating champion Mark Parrish.
Speaker 5: Today, I am playing for my amazing friends at Buy the Yard and if I win, listen for one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard.
Speaker 4: Back good Okay, Chad, pay attention here for a second, because I don't know if this crowd knows this, but you can get this home game version at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four, five, and six available right now at Initialsgame dot Com. And it does shift to Duluth.
Speaker 2: Do you guys get ups and the post office and stuff up here? Correct? They're all saying, yeah, so Initials Game dot Com. I came up organically.
Speaker 3: The whole thing happened.
Speaker 2: Ye, sweet by the way.
Speaker 4: We had Zach on the first segment right to talk about Grandma's Marathon. He did say that if anybody yells out answers during the game, that their marathon pass will be revoked. So you have to stay quiet during the game, otherwise you're not allowed to run.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, He truly said that. He was super fisty.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, very absolutely said escorted out of here, like like you stole money to a casino or something like that.
Speaker 3: He said, they would take you completely to jail, So don't do that.
Speaker 2: Please who yet that, Yeah, I don't know why anyone would do that. Got awkward in here.
Speaker 12: I don't like the word stole. That does not fit what button bar? All right, install and found.
Speaker 2: Before we play Initials, let's try to give away one hundred and eighteen thousand and five hundred dollars. It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 10: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 3: That's right, one hundred and eighteen thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: You're looking to buy a new car save money on your current car loan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering auto loan rates as well as four point two nine percent APR apply today at Saint Paul FCU dot org slash camp and federally insured by the NCU A.
Speaker 4: This is one of my favorite parts about this when we do live shows is there's like thirty people calling.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're not all calling.
Speaker 4: It's a free crack at one hundred and eighteen thousand and five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: But Brett Blake Moore, or as.
Speaker 4: Ron Johnson calls him, Blake Brett Moore, is going to take a random caller back in Saint Louis Park. If that caller guesses both letters in the right spot, they win one hundred and eighteen thousand, five hundred fun five hundred dollars excuse me, thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If they get one letter in the right spot, they still win two fifty, which is pretty cool. But we would prefer if they said both letters in the right spot and just won the jackpot. This and then de Luth goes nuts and we'll throw a huge party here this weekend. A whole bunch of people will run in excitement and celebration of the jackpot. Well played, all right, caller, back in the Twin Cities. What is your name and where.
Speaker 2: Are you from?
Speaker 8: Libby Fernsville.
Speaker 2: All right, hi, Libby, how are you? I'm good?
Speaker 9: Are you?
Speaker 2: Do you want one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars eight one hundred and eighteen thousand, five hundred dollars, let's not forget the five hundred you want over one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars or not? Yeah? I want it so bad? Button bar, button bar. Yeah. Okay, Libby, you're you're right in our material. Uh maybe all you have to do is tell me the write two letters and we'll give you the money.
Speaker 12: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 7: And like Montana, m.
Speaker 2: I helped you win. Just to clarify, that was M and T as in mon Tana. I love. Yeah, that's the most creative way possibly to say that. But all right, she's brilliant as in mon Tana.
Speaker 4: Please, libbyan Burnsville is going with MT as in Montana. If she has one in the right spot, it's two fifty.
Speaker 2: If it's both, it's one hundred and eighteen hundred dollars. That'd be super cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give it your come out.
Speaker 2: That would be pretty cool to give it away in front of a huge crowd, people would say it's rigged. When it went off in Vegas, people said it was rigged. I think I added a lot of tension that time, and we did it in Vegas as well, strung it out, try to make it as dramatic as possible. I wanted this segment to go as long as possible because Chad loves it. But no, ready and get it no, M no T sorry lady, no.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, which means one nineteen next week, one hundred and nineteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars next week thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit UNI.
Speaker 4: You guys ready, Yeah, the initials for today that would have been worth one hundred and eighteen thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Sauce? Yeah, what LB for light bulb? P L that's my name?
Speaker 4: Those are your initials? Yes, p L that's my name, p L or the initials you guys already?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, here we go, Item one of p L.
Speaker 4: Clue number one likely invented accidentally.
Speaker 2: That if you didn't hear somebody said meat sauce, can we just give that person one hundred and eighteen five hundred dollars? All right? Clue one. Number one was likely invented accidentally.
Speaker 11: Clue number two is a popular variation.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, pink lemonade.
Speaker 2: That's right, that is pinkmade. That is correct.
Speaker 4: Damn all right, well done, super good, all right, Yeah, there was an accident. I think somebody in the circus back in the day invented pink lemonade.
Speaker 2: True right, Hawk leeds one to nothing. Here's number two of pl not gonna do that.
Speaker 11: Number one.
Speaker 2: Now, every one of these is going to fit you, and it's gonna be funny. I didn't do that on purpose.
Speaker 11: Number one frequently found in dirt. Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Has an acute accent over an Oh, Paul, yeah, Pablo Lopez. What the dirt is the mound? The dirt is the mound. But how did you go straight to Pablo Lopez?
Speaker 2: Damn, dude, thank you for the explanation.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the worst dabbing I've ever seen. Shirt, it's too tight. I really have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: He really does.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Ben's room is right there.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that we don't want him going that going back to.
Speaker 2: My hotel room. Oh it's that kind of bathroom. Oh yeah, Sauce and Hawk each have one. Here's number three of PL.
Speaker 11: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: Often supported publicly. Clue number two collectively adopted. Clue number three expected to be followed. Clue number four is an official stance.
Speaker 11: Clue number five.
Speaker 4: There are sometimes consequences for some if they break from these final clue Clue number six political folk awful yep, party line. They vote along party lines. Party Thanks to sauce, you're good when you have to boot. Oh yeah, clue to your dad says I'm sorry, Dwight.
Speaker 3: Sorry, there's a line there somewhere, gross.
Speaker 2: Sau says two. Hawk cass one. Here's number four of p L.
Speaker 11: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Has a suitcase of gold coins.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Father is a sea captain Paul Yep, Pippy long Stocking. That's how the hell do you know that? I used to watch him when I was a kid. Yep, my buddy and we used to watch it all the time.
Speaker 4: So you watched Pippi Longstocking and Louis watches murder documentaries on Netflix.
Speaker 2: You are corrector.
Speaker 11: My sauce?
Speaker 2: Thanks man, I really have to go to the bathroom. Hey, and pl is your name? Pl is my name?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: You hate me? H that's right. Sauce has three in the lead, Chris Hockey has one, Marnie and Parrish.
Speaker 4: Yet to score, but there's plenty of time. There's eight to go, eight to go. Here's number five of pl Clue number one, there are two. Clue number two are designed for something to go in them. Clue number three openings on both ends. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Either often needed at work or colder climates.
Speaker 11: Clue number five might.
Speaker 2: Be made of cotton, denim or polyester. Marnie yep, pant legs. That's just the pant legs. Well done, a couple of pant legs. I wasn't sure.
Speaker 3: I wasn't any else and I was happy.
Speaker 2: Do you have to go to the bathroom? No, okay, just check in.
Speaker 4: Uh. We are five. Sauce has three, Marnie now has one, Hawk has one.
Speaker 2: Parish is the defending champion. You can do it last week.
Speaker 4: Here's number six of p L. Clue number one can be joined. Clue number two might get very loud. Clue number three might feature a large group of people.
Speaker 2: Mark yep, picket line. That's right.
Speaker 4: That is a gets line. Pickets line, and everybody's on the board. Eddie because they're playing well, wow, plenty of time. We're at halftime. Sauce has three, everybody else has one. You'd know if I did that, I'd have to get up and leave. If I did, if you cracked your pants if thanks for whispering that into the microphone.
Speaker 2: Here's number seven of PL.
Speaker 11: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: Can be found in Simi Valley, California, Hyde Park, New York, Boston, Massachusetts, and more.
Speaker 11: Clue number two is open to the public. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Is attached to a significant name.
Speaker 4: Clue number four preserves records and artifacts. Clue number five displays documents, history and legacy.
Speaker 2: Final clue Clue number six, the first one was created for FDR Arnie yep Public Library.
Speaker 3: Damn Hawk Hawk Presidential Library.
Speaker 2: That is a presidential library. You should have listened to the FDR part. Yeah, damn, and you're getting stuff thrown at you.
Speaker 3: You are you moved right into that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: That gets Chris his second point.
Speaker 4: The Sauce has three, Hawk has two, Marnie has one, Perished has one five to go. Here's number eight of PL clue number one. There are fourteen.
Speaker 11: Clue number two is American. Clue number three made.
Speaker 2: History May eighth of twenty twenty five. Clue number four, One of the words is Latin for lion.
Speaker 11: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Was born with the first name Roberts last one.
Speaker 11: Clue number six is a huge.
Speaker 2: Fan of the White Sox and the cat Mark pop Leo's right, Oh that is hop Leo. Those fourteen nice? Those are great, Leo, and Mark gets point number two. Mark, let it go? What it goes?
Speaker 4: Pop Leo four Togo and it's a tight one sauce. You have three, Back has two, Parish has two, Marnie has one. Here's number nine of pl Clue number one in a sense used to test a person's memory.
Speaker 2: Clue number two has fillers.
Speaker 3: Hawk, go for it, oh boy, hope, this is two words, padlock, Nope.
Speaker 4: Out for the rest of number nine. You did there with clue one, memory and testing. I get that bit, all right, Chris, out for the rest of nine.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: Features consistent orientation that sometimes includes synchronized movements. Clue number four usually has around six people.
Speaker 11: Clue number five, it's.
Speaker 2: Possible one of them did something terrible.
Speaker 4: Clue Clue number six a witness Mike mar I think Paul was first with Paul first to purp line.
Speaker 2: Mark you ring an interpass? That's a pass? Yeah, all right, let me finish Clue six.
Speaker 4: Clue number six, A witness might identify a suspect during one of these pertant mark.
Speaker 2: That's a police lineup. That is a police line up in Parish is tied for.
Speaker 3: The lead, Well, don.
Speaker 2: Three to go there, we go go guys. Sauce and Parish have the lead. They have three. Each Hawk has two, Marnie has one. Three items left. Everybody mathematically and it here's.
Speaker 11: Number ten of pl Clue number one might.
Speaker 2: Be to gain attention or admiration. Mean correct.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Acts compulsively and habitually, my lord.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: This is informal, not a clinical diagnosis.
Speaker 11: Clue number four often leads.
Speaker 2: To isolation, conflict, and loss of credibility.
Speaker 13: Clue number five aim to deceive. Clue number five did I just do fun?
Speaker 2: I just did? Five?
Speaker 11: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 4: This person can't be trusted, yeah, ive four three two one, and you finish that clue.
Speaker 2: Everybody else still in.
Speaker 4: This Clue number six, This person can't be trusted because they don't tell the truth. Five four three two many Marnie five four three two one, Mark and Chris five.
Speaker 2: Four three two perpetual liar. No Hawk five four three two one, yelling out crowd logical liar, that is a path logical that was chilling a liar, Like, what's the black thing the liar?
Speaker 6: That's all the murmuring in the crowd right now they knew that was a badness.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, Sauce has three, Parish has three, Sock has two, Marnie has one, Duluth has one. Even everybody up on the balcony wall. Well, I don't think that's true. Wow, he's not so he hates the segment.
Speaker 2: Uh two to go.
Speaker 4: Uh, Parish and Sauce have the lead Hawk. You're one back, Marnie. You need them both to stay in this. You need eleven and twelve to force a tiebreaker. But you're not out yet either. Here's number eleven.
Speaker 9: Of p L.
Speaker 4: Clue number one might go out. Clue number two is small and continuous. Clue number three this leads or.
Speaker 2: Starts a process. Marne, why not pilot light? That's right, dumb, not over yet?
Speaker 3: Away mines.
Speaker 2: All right? That keeps everybody in it for number twelve. By the way, Mark call the island. All right, we're gonna have a walk off either way.
Speaker 4: Sauce has three, Parish has three, so uh, Hawk, sorry, Sauce or Parish gets this right, you walk it off and you're the winner. And that's the most walking you guys are gonna do this weekend. If you're not here at for Gramma's Marison, Hawk and Marnie, you need this to tie, and you would force a three way tiebreaker. So either way, somebody's walking off a winner. Here we go, Sauce for the win, Parish for the wind, Hawk, and Marny for the tie. Number twelve of pl Clue number one might cause a call lapse.
Speaker 11: Clue number two can be extremely.
Speaker 2: Serious for the tie punctured lung. That's un believable.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We you didn't win.
Speaker 12: Sit down, Oh man, it's like finishing a marathon.
Speaker 2: Been telling you that's what it feels like. The winner's gonna celebrate less than you just can't.
Speaker 4: All right, we have a three way tiebreaker in overtime songs, Marnie and Parish.
Speaker 2: There are three clues in the tiebreaker. Uh.
Speaker 4: Since there's three, obviously, if you ring in and get it wrong. There's two other people left, so it's not like we normally do this when it's heads up, three clues in a tiebreaker a little more to the point.
Speaker 2: You're ringing and get it right. You're the winner. You three ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go for the win. Here's a tiebreaker of pl Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Isn't understood by all Mark for the win, pig Leaden. That's right. Haarrish goes very back to back wins on a walk off in blue with pig Latin. Well done. Sometimes he's just come to him. Marny, damn, damn Mark. That was incredible. Hang up, were you waiting on that one? Or is just the light bulb went on? Light bulb went on, sausage light.
Speaker 8: Bulb didn't go on, and his and his kids, Man, that was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That was incredible. Well done, Perry, well done all of you.
Speaker 14: And since I went back to back and my sponsor by the Yards, uh visit any of you buy the Arts three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and have and free delivery on Buy the Arts maintenance free outdoor furnisure for ballot on in store purchases now through Friday.
Speaker 3: Thank you buy the arts.
Speaker 6: Let's go, oh God, always great to see if Husky win into lou.
Speaker 2: Amen go hoskey. So yesterday you celebrated your twenty second anniversary and today you celebrate your fourth ever INITIALS win. Congratulations to Mark Parrish. Yeah that's awesome, dude, that that got really competitive late there.
Speaker 7: I barely even absorbed the clue and you're spitting out the answer.
Speaker 14: Yeah, what happened, man, wonderful latin came to my head and then pigged it.
Speaker 2: Damn well, we'll play it. That was sweet, and what happened then pigged it? Okay, incredible. That was sau heartful for you. And then you cooled off a little bit. Not bad. Yeah, it was all right. Oh h Yeah. I didn't do well, but you know, were a lot of people down this week. Were you distracted by the bathroom emergency?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, fair enough started real hot ys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I just fade out.
Speaker 4: Three minutes ago. So we can wrap up the show by saying this again. We love Daluis. Thank you guys again for always having us up here. We love Mary and everybody up here. The fan affiliating to Luke, you guys are awesome. You're always nice to us. The listeners have always been super supportive, and it's just super cool. I wish I was a runner. It looks like this is super fun. It really does it is.
Speaker 3: It's great, man. You should start. You can do it. Anybody can do It's the best thing about being a runner. Yeah, you got hot on shoes and go outside.
Speaker 4: See I put on shoes and go sit at a poker table for twelve hours into a lot less work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot less work.
Speaker 1: Well, and thanks to the people to holiday and his wall for taking care of us here and yeah we love this a triam's beautiful, So thank you and the breakfast burritos and all the people that came out, and good life to all the runners.
Speaker 3: I hope everything goes perfectly. And Mark looks like a.
Speaker 1: Perfect weather weekend for it, so that'd be great. Man, should be good, right, yeah, man, it'll be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah beautiful. I love it up here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What do you guys passing notes around her? Okay, now where signing is? Somebody want the winner sheets signed by everybody?
Speaker 2: Anybody?
Speaker 12: What do you do?
Speaker 2: What do you do with what? Everybody?
Speaker 3: Raise your handles?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Usually people actually want them, but I got you.
Speaker 7: He's get Parish is giving away. So every initials clue he actually writes down the answer. I most of us just write the initials, but show that, show them that.
Speaker 2: Sheet and I give him away to people. And then whoever the game and the Dusty Mond sign up. Yeah, Bond Scott signed it. Zicki wilf absol. Everybody.
Speaker 1: Thanks back there to Brett, and thank you Jared, Thank you Zacho, everybody for helping us make this broadcast happen.
Speaker 6: And again this crowd is yeah, thank you so much to appreciate a Yeah, thank you all of you.
Speaker 3: Sorry about what Marty did.
Speaker 2: Thank you. All the cops are waiting. Nine to noon is next. The Power Top returns five thirty to nine on Monday and next Friday, one and nineteen thousand years up for grabs with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 4: Everybody have an awesome Father's Day weekend and Grandma's Marathon weekend.
Speaker 2: See on Monday. Bye wait.
Speaker 3: And Gustens wait when we come today.
Speaker 7: Dance mony.
Speaker 9: Questions elisten back to Today's Power Good Morning Show or to hear previous show. This podcast is on the iHeartRadio app ORKFA dot com.
Speaker 11: From the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored by Total Comfort, your trusted a