Speaker 1: I have a big day today. I'm gonna be leaving about seven thirty this morning because I have to go to the doctor and swallow a camera appeal pill. So I have not eaten anything in nearly twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't had anything to drink since last night at about nine thirty. No coffee, No coffeees that go on this morning? Oh fell woozy.
Speaker 2: I gotta take a sip. I'm a little parsh right now.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Jenny, it's cold coffee. I don't care if cold coffee blows. Could not stop, could not stop at carab me this morning. Susan's like, She's like, no, I'm gonna have staken lobster and you get to watch me eat it, which she did not, but ask if she did that orcuse she.
Speaker 3: Would message outside that she was going to do that, and I was like, that is a move.
Speaker 1: No, So I bet you. I've had these belly problems for like ten fifteen years, and it's just like it's one of those things where the doctor has said, if it was really bad, it would have killed you by now. Okay, well that's good news. But they can't find anything much wrong, so they keep saying if it gets worse than come back. So it gets worse every couple of years. So I'm going back to swallow the camera pill later on today.
Speaker 3: And how long until you find the results out of this these pictures?
Speaker 2: Okay they're taken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pictures. I think probably by tomorrow or something's good. Well, I don't know whether it's good. I hate result. You're fine, well, thank you. I hate that you have to go on my chart. Yeah, and then there's nobody there, you know, there's no doctor that comes in and she's like, okay, well you know what, it's not looking good, but blah blah blah. You gotta go on my charts, like and you open it up and says fatal or something awful or you gon and die thode them mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You know, it is pretty nerve wrecking to open that and wonder if you're going to have negative results, because like I've had some things done before where I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm gonna have cancer. And but I don't think that they're going to say, just like in big capital letters, fatal on it. You know, I think that they're a little bit nicer. Sure, Yeah, I don't think that they do that either.
Speaker 4: I think they.
Speaker 3: Probably say something about, like your blood cell count is a little bit low, and we and then you have to take that put that into chatchubt didn't put it into lady.
Speaker 5: I guess bit though, if it just said, well, do you have to poop out the camera, does it dissolve your belly.
Speaker 1: It comes out the other end? Yeah, And the I guess the thing is, you don't know for sure that it came out, so they it flashes because it's got to light up the inside of your belly, right, So it flashes and takes a picture like every two seconds or whatever, and they say, well, how do you know it comes out? You're supposed to poop in the dark so you can see whether it's flashing the toilet.
Speaker 5: You just poop out something glowing coming up from the toilet.
Speaker 3: Technically you can poop with the lights on. It's just that afterwards when you check that. I had not thought about that when I was picturing poop.
Speaker 1: It in the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can I ask you a question real quick. I know you're having a tough.
Speaker 3: Day already, and maybe, but I've noticed something to the left of you.
Speaker 2: It looks like a calendar, like one of those.
Speaker 3: Like three hundred and sixty five days calendars. And I'm just curious what the hell that is because I remember last Christmas, I gave you my heart and also a calendar, and you threw that away and always that you have a new one.
Speaker 4: You got through it.
Speaker 1: I did, well, this is a twenty twenty six calendar, number one. And it's all questions for you know, like the show and Facebook. For example, what's the worst job you've ever had? If you were invited to go on the Space Station for a month, would you go? What was your most memorable meal ever? So it's just things to talk about on the show.
Speaker 3: Well, what about the hilarious jokes that were on my calendar that they were?
Speaker 2: Then those jokes and I giving.
Speaker 3: You those calendars like five years oh, and then nowhere you're like, well, I was just cleaning it up the other day and I just thought I'd tossed this ever read them, and now you just go and get a new one and replace it like I meant nothing.
Speaker 4: I love that. His first defense was, well, this is twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, Jenny, got you an accurate calendar at the time, you do it like March it did, it would.
Speaker 1: Be funny though. Yeah, here's taking up space.
Speaker 3: Okay, compared to all the other junke you have over there. You couldn't accept it won't be there long. Don't worry about it, all right, whatever?
Speaker 1: Well, well, all right, so Christmas Wish comes up at seven o'clock this morning. We're doing another live Christmas Wish at seven o'clock Disney on Ice tickets a little bit later on. And we have been we have been told they got to tell you something. We were told that we've only got enough Christmas Wish money right now to do about two more days of Christmas Wish.
Speaker 3: That's where we are good because we do Christmas Wish leading up to Christmas.
Speaker 1: So we do need donations and uh, you know me, I hate to sit here and ask for donations, but you know how Christmas Wish works. It is a it is a nonprofit. It is a five one three five oh one seat three c something like that. So it's tax deductible. And if you can make a donation, please go do that, because we really are not I don't know we're behind on donations, but we need donations. Go make a donation please on KDWB dot com slash wish and help out somebody, whether you give ten bucks or whether you get your kid up on the kitchen counter with you and say, hey, this is how you donate and be generous. How much should we give five million dollars? Well, then maybe little Cindy Leu has a bad idea, but donate something. We'd really appreciate that, and it's necessary and we are very careful with how we spend your money, unlike the State of Minnesota. We'll be right back on KDWB. We have a Christmas wish coming up in about another thirty forty minutes or so on kd WB. Hang on for that one right now, though, Let's get into Dave's Dirt on KDWB. See what's going on. We got some stuff we got to cover, and let's get started. What's trending, Let's find out it's Dave Dirt on KDWB. The trailer for Taylor Swift's Eras Tour final show is out and we've got it for you.
Speaker 2: It was the end of.
Speaker 6: Suddenly, We've had so long to prepare for the end of this tour and we get to play one last show for yous here tonight Okay, So I want to thank every single one of you for being a part of the most thrilling chapter of my entire life to date.
Speaker 1: I'd see it. I'd probably go watch that.
Speaker 4: December twelfth, they dropped on Disney Plus nocemb twelve.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Truthfully, I had no idea Miley Cyrus was even in a relationship, but apparently she might be engaged for a second time. What So she attended last night's red carpet premiere of Avatar, Fire and Ash with her boyfriend Max Mirando, and she posed and flashed a diamond ring. And Miley has yet to confirm if he proposed, but she also wore this ring last month when she was celebrating her thirty third And if you remember, she used to be married wi Liam Hemsworth back in twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I forgot they were Mary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought they were just engaged.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I saw something the other day where Chris was doing an interview and he's through shade.
Speaker 4: It was like that.
Speaker 5: That was the biggest fumble of Liam's life, was getting rid of Miley.
Speaker 2: Oh it was Oh, I thought you might lie. He it was a good thing.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, he fumble, he was shut it up, Cyrus oh Man. And I think Liam's in a new relationship, so Chris is just saying that openly while Liam's like, with so much wow, not in.
Speaker 4: Those direct words.
Speaker 5: But Yeah, I'm really excited about the trend of movies going back into theaters. A bunch of Christmas movies hit in theaters this month. Literally Elf have a Grin Stole Christmas for twenty fifth anniversary, the Polar Express, Love, actually National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. There's a ton of them, and I think since it seems like the movie industry is slowly dying, I'm glad that this is something that's going to entice people to try to go back to the movies.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you say slowly dying, do you mean like theaters are dying.
Speaker 5: Theaters, yes, Because everything goes straight to streaming. It's so convenient to just sit at home and watch it on peak.
Speaker 1: It is because it used to be your experience at the theater was like far superior, to be like renting a DVD. But now with TV's being giant and people not wanting to go out and spend the money that it costs to go to a theater because they got to charge more now because they're making less money. So when they used to fill up a theater, they could charge a lower ticket rate, but now that there's only fourteen people in the theater, they get to charge more. So yeah, that's but the theater experience is far superior. The smell of popcorn and the sticky floors, I mean, everything is so much better at a movie theater.
Speaker 3: You're not kind of convince me. I like to sit on a couch and watch the.
Speaker 1: Industry.
Speaker 3: I know, but I've always been like that, so I don't think I really like ruined it.
Speaker 2: I've just always just not been a theater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody issuing Taylor Swift for plagiarism. There's a woman named Kimberly Morosco wants twenty five million in damages from Taylor Swift for allegedly plagiarizing your poetry for songs on the Lover Folklore Midnights and Tortured Poet's Department album. Taylor's legal team filed a request to allow their response to the lawsuit to exceed the twenty page limit, because I guess it could only be twenty pages or attorneys said they need at least thirty two adequately addressed all the factual and legal issues raised. Swift's attorney says that a lot of this woman's allegations of plagiarisms are nothing more than uncopyrightable metaphors and themes, as well as single words or short phrases. I don't have any examples, but I'm going to doubt that Taylor was stupid enough to look at some amateur poets writing and say, oh, that sounds good.
Speaker 5: Well it's getting rough because Teddy Swims just announced yesterday that he used the chatchb Tito to do a lot of his songs.
Speaker 4: Like it's just so.
Speaker 1: Rough here that is, Yeah, that's so wrong.
Speaker 2: I use rhyme Time sometimes when we have to watch rhyme Time.
Speaker 3: It's just something you can google where you need to if you need to rhyme a word, well you feel like I did igloo and cork screw. That's rhyme but from yesterday. No, but seriously, if we have to do this some kind of bit on the show where we have to rhyme, and I just go to rhyme Time and then it helps me. But all right, there's some viral clip going on around of Dolly Parton right now, and it's apparently she's giving advice to Baldman.
Speaker 4: I know that you have a lot of experience wearing wigs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I wonder should I use roguain, should I get a wig?
Speaker 1: Or should I stay the way I am?
Speaker 5: I think you should stay the way you are because just because you've lost your buzz don't mean you're not a page.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she's saying, don't get a wig, just be the way you are. That's an old clip.
Speaker 1: Obviously, it's like fifteen old something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guess who's dropping new music? Nick Jonas he announced a solo album. It's called Sunday Best. It's dropping on February sixth. He kind of teased it because he did a solo so I guess one of the songs is gonna be on the album. At his show in North New Jersey with the Jonas brothers. I like that they're all doing their own things. Kevin just dropped this single. Nick has this going on, and they're still doing the tour.
Speaker 3: And Joe is just out there getting high an interview. I feel like this happened the last time they all did a big tour where they just like got stick of each other and went off on their own solo things.
Speaker 4: Did you see the video Dame of Joe Jonas?
Speaker 5: Well, that's all of them, but in the middle of it, Joe Jonas is like blah blah blah talking to the script and then he just goes bing bang bong.
Speaker 1: What the fey years ago? Lady Gaga's first concert was a jingle Ball and she's on the Late Show and this actually came up.
Speaker 7: The first concert I attended, I think was jingle Ball.
Speaker 1: Who played jingle Ball? Do you remember?
Speaker 7: I remember the Goo Goo Dolls played and.
Speaker 2: They had snow on stage.
Speaker 7: They had snow, and I was losing my mind that there was. It was my first experience with like production in an arena. Was crying, crying. My mother was like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I thought she's going to talk about her first performance was at a jingle Ball, But that wouldn't make sense. That's a pretty big venue to be playing for your first performance ever. All right, That is the dirt brought to you by six P one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. We've got a Christmas wish coming up at seven o'clock this morning. You gotta bear with me. I've not had coffee today. I'm not allowed to have any I can't eat or drink anything till this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 1: That's terrible, all right.
Speaker 2: The good news is you look so skinny.
Speaker 1: Shut up twenty four hours. I haven't eaten in twenty four hours. It's like, whoa look at me? All right? We do need to sing a long song of the day. So if you got to sing a long song that you want to play on the radio and sing along with, we'd love to play it. Text us your idea at KDWB one and we'll play it next on KDWB. We are doing the sing along song of the day. And we've got Sabrina on the phone right now to make a little request. Hi Sabrina, Hi, what part of town are you calling from today?
Speaker 6: I live in Woodbury, Ah.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Woodbury, game Wade, Wisconsin's beautiful out there. Tell me three fascinating things about yourself.
Speaker 7: Let's see three things.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm an only child that was married.
Speaker 2: To an only child. Okay anymore?
Speaker 1: Okay, but not anymore? Okay.
Speaker 5: I do this crazy thing with my.
Speaker 8: Girlfriends every year.
Speaker 2: We do this cruise called the Monsters of Rock Cruise. I've done ten of those, So what to the what cruise?
Speaker 7: Monsters of Rock?
Speaker 1: Oh, the Monsters of Rock Cruise. So you're talking like like all these like metal bands are on, Like, who's been on the cruise?
Speaker 2: We've had Night Ranger, Cool, Extreme.
Speaker 1: I love that We're gonna play all those bands in the next half hour for boss check. It's gonna be awesome. And one more fascinating thing about you, Sabrina.
Speaker 4: I love to go to concerts.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you do. Look, we're going to play a song for you to sing, sing along, dance along this morning. What song do you want to sing along to this morning?
Speaker 2: Ocean?
Speaker 1: You got it, Sabrina, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love that song. Never got tired of that song. They did a big thing out on LinkedIn Totaka when that song was new. They came out and they played it. We had a big cake fight.
Speaker 2: I was there for that.
Speaker 1: I was not there for that, but the legend lives on that. Were you there?
Speaker 2: I was. I wasn't actually on the show yet.
Speaker 3: I was working Today's ninety seven still, but I know you guys needed help, and I was like, this will be cool. So I think I took video from the rooftop of the venue that we were at, whatever restaurant we were at, and I got like the whole like panoramic view of the whole thing happening, a giant cake fight, and that the legend lives on here on KATWB that's.
Speaker 4: The iconic that you weren't even part of the show yet and you did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 1: Look at you now, Look at you now. You always got to chase the cake. It is December second. We are now twenty three ish days away from Christmas, and in the next couple of weeks you'll be getting presents, and Christmas morning you'll be opening presents and some you'll be like, oh man, that's super cool. That's a new apple, it's a fit bit. Look at that one of those I got a new kindle, look at that that wash or dry those things? Well, good luck. But once in a while you get a gift from somebody who they love you and they mean well, but it is an odd gift. So we're going to practice opening bad presence. And now remember when you open this bad present, you don't know what's going to be. But once you see it, you have to take delight and how great this president is. I've got one for you, Jenny. I've brought your present and here you go. Go ahead and open Look at that? It is it. It's a shoe box of my dead aunt Gladys's ashes. Look at that. That's for you?
Speaker 7: You like it?
Speaker 3: I do love it, you know. I've always looked for unique ways to draw and pain things, and I probably could use some of her ashes to draw something fun for my living room, which doesn't have much art in it.
Speaker 2: So this is perfect. Thank you name so much.
Speaker 1: Are you're welcome?
Speaker 3: Really like knew what.
Speaker 1: I got one for you? Open this gift here you uh huh?
Speaker 4: What's gonna be? What's it gonna be?
Speaker 1: It is? It's an empty bunches of grapes in a cardboard box. There's no grapes on it, just the empty stems of grape. Likesh.
Speaker 5: Well, I was looking for a small Christmas tree to put in my closet.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I can probably hang some ornaments off of this. It's so cute.
Speaker 2: You did, and I open it now ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh oh it's such pretty paper. Yeah yeah, look at that?
Speaker 3: Nice Okay, So it's a letter D for Dave, and it's made out of my toenail clipping.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. I love things that are leaning monogram things like that. I have like a shot glass that's got my name on it. I've got a coffee cut that, but I do not have a letter D. And these are your toenails. They're so yellow. Seriously, they match the color of this yellow room that is. That is beautiful. I'll treasure it.
Speaker 4: Jenny, You're so thoughtful getting Dave a gift.
Speaker 1: I got you something to it it is go ahead and open, go ahead, open it?
Speaker 9: Yes, Oh care if I whenever you use that red papers what you're right?
Speaker 1: You see it, Jenny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a five pound bag of those generic peppermintcaties Grandma keeps in her purse.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know, I always thought, what is something that could make me choke but also give me minty fresh brat?
Speaker 2: Grandma, you got me those beautiful mans. I'm so happy.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I might not live very long by eating these, but I will die with the best breath there ever was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you something. Open it up, did you? Yeah? I got you open up? Okay, all right, it's a it's a yo yo with no string on it.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Dave, Well, another toy for me to put in the collection of I'm not sure what to do with this, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, David. You don't seem very enthused. I mean you better come up with it's amazing. Yeah, I mean, look at it.
Speaker 4: No string.
Speaker 5: We just call it a yo. It's missing the other yell. Yeah, I got you something to date me. Okay, okay, here it's what is this? It's a stained T shirt from the Miller Family reunions.
Speaker 1: From the Miller Family reunion.
Speaker 4: You know the Miller family.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't remember the Miller Family Reunion, but it does remind me of my favorite movie, Meet the Miller's or Where the Miller's. And I'm gonna wear this and tell everybody that. It's like a souvenir from the TV from the from the movie. It's a barbecue staying too. So maybe if you like it, you get a little that is taste. Oh yeah, that's great. Let's do one more.
Speaker 3: Jenny given him his gift.
Speaker 2: Quite yet, what here we go, Scilence.
Speaker 3: I know how much you like to go out to eat, so I got you a man purse that's in the shape of a Chinese takeout box.
Speaker 5: I can put so many in here. Oh my god, I love it. It's trendy, It's gonna be a new style. T trueau fat for twenty twenty six. I love it and nobody else has. It's unique, exactly one of a kind.
Speaker 2: I knew you'd love it, Jenny, You're so so happy you like it.
Speaker 4: So many things to do with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone, we really nailed Christmas this year.
Speaker 1: That is just perfect. One to one point three KDWB.
Speaker 5: Four.
Speaker 1: What is the least fun city in America? Well, let's start off with the most fun cities in America. First. This is all based on different things, how many bars, restaurants, festivals there are, and they even factored in how far you would have to travel to get to your closest bowling alley or fro yo shop. According to the results, the ten most fun cities in America are anybody want to guess. Take a guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm going to say that Vegas isn't there.
Speaker 3: Vegas is number one, Yeah, and then I'm gonna go Nashville.
Speaker 1: Nashville is not in there, at least not in the top ten Charleston. Charleston is not in there, but I'll give you number two, Orlando, Miami, Atlanta, now Tolands, Houston, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, Oregon, and Cincinnati. Of all places, others in the top like top twenty or so, Chicago, Denver, Saint Louis, New York City makes sense, La, Honolulu, Boston. Did you say Nashville?
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 1: Nashville is number thirty two and Detroit is number sixty five. The least fun city in America is Pearl City at one hundred eighty two. I guess they didn't go past one hundred eighty two because you know city, Pearl City, Hawaii. I'm sorry, Pearl City, Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard of that before. So yeah, interest.
Speaker 1: There's just apparently it's in Hawaii, but there's not a lot to do there in no bowling alleys. So I don't know where Minnesota came, but I think we're probably you know, like we do.
Speaker 3: Okay, I say that's when cities is pretty fun. Minnesota's surprised when they come here.
Speaker 5: Minnesota has so many hidden gems, Like I remember when a list of my girlfriend was trying to move here.
Speaker 4: She thought it was just Cornfield. She thought it was Iowa.
Speaker 5: And as she got here, she was like, okay, Prince Museum and like little bars and stuff.
Speaker 4: North Loops. She was like, Okay, Minnesota got it going on.
Speaker 1: Minnesota just got to going on. Did you know that it's so weird because you talk about things to go and do. The brewery crisis is a real thing. I think it's Invictus that's closing down. I don't want to get it wrong, and you know, have them pissed at me, but I think Invictus is closing down, and Shroms down in Chaska is closing down because.
Speaker 2: The winery, the winery is going to stay open.
Speaker 1: There's what this Shroms Winery which is out by Victoria, Waconia. And then there's Invictus, which as I think, is in Anoka, and they're saying everything from the cost of ingredients to people not drinking as much.
Speaker 4: Come on, America, drink more, and they are closing this.
Speaker 2: Yam, Okay, it's closing ouugh. I mean, I get it. But also like there's a lot of breweries.
Speaker 3: That's the competition problem, Like it's not as niche as it used to be. Because it was niche like to an extent ten years ago and now there's so many options.
Speaker 1: The one in chan Hassm is a great brewery. They shut down probably six months or so ago. But then there's another one and it starts it starts with an H and I can't remember the name of it. But they're in Channing. They're also they're doing well, so what some are still doing well, But the brewery crisis is like a real deal. Hackamore Brewing is what I'm talking about. Because we're going to go on their Christmas Lights tour this Saturday night. Oh I'm so excited. Oh my god. I know.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that no matter how old you get, one thing we can all universally agree on.
Speaker 4: Is that we love going to see Christmas lights.
Speaker 5: There are some people that get tired of Christmas songs, there are some people that don't go take pictures with say anymore, but Christmas lights will always put you in a good mood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to do that. I love it. There's some great displays in Chan, but there probably are some where you are as well. All Right, I have a question for you guys, and I want to see whether you think this is legit. We were on a road trip. We're going to Colorado for Thanksgiving, and I'm driving and I've set the cruise control and let's say the speed limit was seventy five. So we're on Interstate seventy and we're going seventy five miles an hour and Susan's like, no, no, no, you're going too slow. And I'm like, well, the speed limit is seventy five. She said, you set your cruise control nine miles higher than the speed limit. The cops won't pull you over for nine miles over, but they'll pull you over for ten miles over. I'm like, where do you get this? She's like, I saw it online. So if you're driving on a sixty five mile an hour road, my wife's theory is, set your cruise control for seventy four miles an hour and the cops won't pull you over. Has anybody else ever heard of this before?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it is kind of just like an unsaid rule that people follow quite often.
Speaker 2: Because you've heard of it, then well, because.
Speaker 3: There are different fines for different speeds you go, so I think once you hit ten and above, it is a higher fine.
Speaker 2: Fell So you can still get I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that you can and still definitely get pulled over if you're going nine miles over the speed limit. But at least it'll be a lesser fine. But I would say, I'm like, I'm Susan side on this one. It is kind of how I go about.
Speaker 1: Really, do you I maybe do like three miles over the speed limit?
Speaker 2: Rampa so slow.
Speaker 1: I'm not just speeding.
Speaker 4: I'm not in the fashion.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going to call a friend of mine who's a cop and see whether she would pull me over for going let's say, eighty four in a seventy five.
Speaker 2: Probably depends on if she's busy like eating.
Speaker 4: Actually solving crimes.
Speaker 1: Are you actually making a cop donut joke? She did? I'm sorry, Ginny just made a cop eating a donut joke, Like it's nineteen eighty five all over again. Okay, nobody makes that joke anymore.
Speaker 3: You said it to her yesterday when you called her. She said she was on the treadmill, and you were like, what are you doing needing donuts on the treadmill?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 1: This woman will eat anything. You'll eat anything, won't you, Kelly, No, No, Hey, officer, Kelly, how are you? I'm just you know, if we if you saw me driving or anybody driving. Let's say that we're going in a seventy five speed limit and they're going eighty four, do you pull them over?
Speaker 2: Probably not, But it depends on the day.
Speaker 1: Okay if I'm working.
Speaker 8: If I'm working and my thing I'm supposed to focus on is speeding.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, oh you would, Okay, good, yeah, okay. Now what if I'm going twenty over. Let's say the speed limit is fifty five, I'm going seventy five? Do I get pulled over? Oh? Every time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How do I get a warning? How do I do I cry? How do I totally?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I What do I do to get a warning?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: Crying?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 1: No. Okay, if you're if.
Speaker 8: You're honest, usually if you own it, I'll give you a warning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you're incriminating yourself. You don't have always said that you're not supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be like, yeah, I know I was speeding.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 8: To be fair, though, when you get pulled over, we have to tell you why you got pulled over, but you can't ask you anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh no, kidding, that's a change They used to say, do you know why I pulled over? And I read somewhere You're not supposed to say, yes, I was speeding, because now you've incriminated yourself. But if you say no, I don't know, then you sound like you're a troublemaker and you're gonna get pepper sprayed. So when so, well, no, okay, tased, You're gonna get tased. So so so. No longer are cops allowed to is it a Minnesota thing? Or is this like a city by city? You're not allowed to say, do you know why I pulled over? It's a Minnesota say it's a Minnesota thing. So you can't say. So the cop has to say, I pulled over because you were going thirteen over the speed limit? Right, yep? Are you eating right now, Kelly?
Speaker 9: No, it sounds like it sounds like it sounds like radio right because he can't eat, Kelly, You know I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't eat until like eleven o'clock or like twelve because I got a cam' a pill swallow later today. I haven't eaten since this time yesterday. It's killing me.
Speaker 2: That's why you're so crabby.
Speaker 4: No day has nothing to do with the food.
Speaker 1: All right, so is a good rule. Let's say we're on Interstate seventy and we're driving to Denver and the speed limits seventy five. If we go eighty four, we're probably going to be okay, I.
Speaker 8: Mean probably it's speeding in general. You're playing Russian Roulette with wherever you're driving through.
Speaker 1: Look at the text, what's what's the text safe on?
Speaker 4: It says nine you're fine, ten, you're mine.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of people that text.
Speaker 1: That in nine you're fine, ten your mind? Have you heard that? Officer Kelly? Yeah, okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: I'm just not going to tell you what to do. Yeah, no, that's fine. You shouldn't do that. Totally, sir, and a very sophisticated lady. That helps the community. We won't ask you that.
Speaker 3: But another person said the ten percent rule. So if they're doing sixty five, they'll do six over.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so ten percent. So if you're if you're if the speed limits fifty ten percent of that's five, So you can go fifty five or so speed limits seventy five, you can go seven and a half miles over that. Something like That's that's a decent rule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, you're not going nine over in a twenty five. That's extreme.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that math with three you go three over?
Speaker 1: I really bet at math. Yeah, Kelly, thank you for what you do. We appreciate your service and enjoy your donuts.
Speaker 8: Okay, oh okay, thank you, Okay.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Gosh, the amount of people that said nine you'll find ten your mind, I've never heard that in my view.
Speaker 2: There was a state trooper who texted in and it's now, where did it go?
Speaker 8: Call in?
Speaker 4: State trooper.
Speaker 3: Troopers typically won't pull you over unless you're going fifteen or over, And that comes from a state trooper.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's the worst when you know you were just hauling a and you're going ninety four miles an hour and you didn't even realize it, and then you see the red lights or you see the cop ahead of you do a U turn and you're like, oh god.
Speaker 5: And now whenever you are going over, you pull out all these text messages and be like, but this trooper said, I can.
Speaker 1: Go fifteen over there? Right, Okay, thank you Kelly, and drive carefully. All right. It's kat WB. We'll be back doing a live Christmas wish. We're gonna do a Christmas Wish number two coming up in a second. It's a couple of teachers that work together at a school and one of them needs a little extra help during the holidays, so we'll do that coming up. And when we come right back on KDWB, A live Christmas Wish brought to you by Holiday Station Stores, Treasure Island, Youth Link, Choice Bank and you. Thanks for your help.