Speaker 1: We've got somebody on the phone here. I believe that wants to talk to us, and I'm not sure. Do we want to pick this call up on the air live? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, grab her?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello more? Is it Morgan?
Speaker 3: Hi? Yes, Yes, it's Morgan Morgan.
Speaker 1: What do we do now? That made you mad? What are you calling to complain about? What are you going to beg for? We don't have any Taylor Swift concert tickets. We don't have any Bruno Mars tickets. We don't have one thousand dollars that comes up later? What did I do that made you mad? What's going on?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I'm kidding you. What's up? Morgan?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to let these girls know if your boyfriend was at the Wild Game last week in section one funny about halfway up, I want to let you know he's cheating on you.
Speaker 1: Okay, didn't expect this? Okay, wait last week? Which night? They had a game on Thursday? And talking to the Thursday.
Speaker 3: Last Thursday at the Wild Game Section one twenty halfway up?
Speaker 1: Your boyfriend's cheating?
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 3: Well, so he was sitting in the row in front of me and he was all cuddled out next to some girl. But then I also saw him texting someone on his phone as baby with harneye emojis.
Speaker 2: Well, so you had your phone, your eyes locked on his phone.
Speaker 1: That was his daughter, that's his son or maybe his maybe his spee.
Speaker 2: You can't even try to talk away out of his one.
Speaker 1: So what did So you're you're supposed to be watching the game, but here you are, nosy Noserson. You're looking at his phone and you see heart and baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know, Baby was texting things like how was your day? And then she started saying when are you going to be home tonight? So clearly I would think that's his girlfriend. But the girl that sat next to him looks like his girlfriend too.
Speaker 1: Oh, let a guy live his life, Dave, Now, okay trying.
Speaker 4: To No, I mean okay, I I can't even flame you for reading over his shoulder, because think about, like, Dave, anytime you've sat on like an air playing or like on a bus and someone's texting and they're holding their phone so you can see it, Yeah, your eyeballs are going to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I usually can't see it, so it's disappointing. So I'm always trying to see, like what are they texting? And when I can see, it's usually like, uh yeah, milk 're road to milk. Make sure you stop by the store. It's like, give me something wish and.
Speaker 2: You brought your readers.
Speaker 1: You're like exactly, so was there more to this? Did you like say anything, like, Hey, I want to let you know your boyfriend over here is cheating with somebody. Did you say anything?
Speaker 2: Nosy, No, I was like too nervous.
Speaker 3: I didn't want them to know that. I was like watching over his shoulder and snooping a little bit, so I didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: Did you elbow your friends sitting next to you, Morgan and say, look at what's going on over here? Did your friend was eyeball in this too?
Speaker 5: Oh? Well, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 4: I mean that's that's the game right there, like hockey.
Speaker 2: Who I'm watching? What's going on in the row in front of it?
Speaker 4: Right? She's got a great seats? Yes, the exactly front row. I'm a train wreck.
Speaker 1: I am certain that that has probably happened quite a bit, either on an airplane or somebody at Oh, I don't know, at a movie. I don't know. Maybe movie is not the best or a Vikings game or whatever. All of a sudden they open up their phone. There's a nude that pops up. Oh scrambled to close up really.
Speaker 2: Quick, you guys hoping for your like fingers crows?
Speaker 1: Do you usually just put yourself in other people's business all the time, Morgan? Do you find that kind of like a pastime?
Speaker 3: No, it just it kind of happened by accident. It was I was just kind of, you know, watching the game, and then I looked down and I just kind of saw the text. I saw baby, and I was like, oh, is this guy cheating on her? And I just couldn't stop watching.
Speaker 1: I wonder how many how many partners are women?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: We're good digging through the trash for the wild hockey takes Section one twenty what a.
Speaker 4: Halfway if there are no paper tickets?
Speaker 2: Section one halfway up?
Speaker 1: Halfway up?
Speaker 4: But this is you just calling, like Bailey says, women supporting women. Yeah, it is women supporting women. Goodness, Wow, girls.
Speaker 1: Girl, Thank you Morgan. We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Physical description of the guy.
Speaker 1: Let's have a physical description of the guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the guy had brown hair, he was kind of tall. He never turned around, so I didn't get to see his face very well, but when he would stand up, he was he was very tall.
Speaker 1: Okay, that rules me out brown hair giving Jacob Lordie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was also wearing a Viking wild jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. That could be anyone, wasn't.
Speaker 1: Morgan. We appreciate you being nosey and the fact that you are calling the radio station to out this. This is this is gold. Thank you very much, Morgan Bridget's on the phone, Bridget with a also was it at the wild game? Bridget, this happened.
Speaker 5: Yes, what happened? I mean, I don't know if they still do it at Wild games, but he later for season ticket holders, they take there's like an aerial view camera that takes a picture of the whole stadium. And so my friend, knowing this her husband at the time, they're now divorced, he had went to this Wild game and she zoomed in on the picture and so he was with somebody else.
Speaker 1: So that's how wow, So that she must have been suspicious because you's like, yeah, I'm going with my buddy from work, Me and Bradley are going. And it turned out that it was probably somebody that she suspected anyway, she zooms in. God, that's some eff knew where the seats were zooms in and there there she is, that harlot and that cheating scum. Scum.
Speaker 6: See, I want to say, don't be dumb, like the Coldplay, like the CEO scandal. Yeah, stop going out in public if you know your cheating. But like I mean, you're not suposed to go on dates if you're cheating. You know, it's stupid to say that.
Speaker 1: That is pretty dumb to go out. It's like, Okay, here we are at the wild Game with my side piece.
Speaker 2: Where there's a jumbo tron.
Speaker 1: Was that why they got divorced or were there other things?
Speaker 5: Bridget I mean, I think there was a multitude of other things, And I think to your point, I think there was kind of suspicions there too, But I think that was kind of the like, now I know for sure that this is what's happening, And.
Speaker 2: It was Atraw that broke the camel's back.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean, and and for good reason. You know.
Speaker 5: I'm like, she's much happier now.
Speaker 1: I'll bet I'll bet she is. Bridget things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. I'd be curious too if they still do that picture, so I have people are season ticket holders and know if if that's still the case and they still take that picture, i'd yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's talking.
Speaker 4: So Bridget is talking about this aerial picture of the stadium for every game, and that's how she got caught. But someone else texted in saying too that the Wild used to do like a fan cam and you would used to be able to log into the website and look to see your picture that was taken during the game.
Speaker 2: And really, I'm not sure if they.
Speaker 4: Still do that or not, because if they do, I want to see my picture because I went to the one singular Wild game same, So I wonder if that's still a thing too smart maybe the Wild out here.
Speaker 1: Wild, wild crazy.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bridgie, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, go wild. All right. Sing along song of the day coming up next. What do you want to sing along with? Let me know. Send me a text at kd doubub one for a great song to sing along with. What do you got? What is your idea? Send me a text and we'll play it next, possibly on kdubb