Speaker 1: Is, but food might be the theme today. And the reason is, I, you know, yesterday did something that I probably shouldn't have done. And I don't know if there's any listeners that have ever done this. Went out to dinner with a friend and we went to a Middle Eastern restaurant and when we were ordering our drinks at the beginning, he's like, hey, you wanted some drink. I guess I'm going to go Hey, by the way, can you throw some hummus in there? And he goes yeah, and I love toabully and I'm like, oh, cool, We're gonna eat hummus into bully. The food comes to the table very quickly and it is a big ass bowl of hummus. And I asked him, because I can't dip in, you know, like peta and stuff like that, I asked if I can get some like raw veggies to dip in. They brought out this unbelievable bowl of veggies. I ate the entire thing of hummus and I wanted to ask this question to a listener's can you o.
Speaker 2: D on hummus?
Speaker 1: I think I did? And I want to know what this is going to do to me, because today my stomach is feeling like I've got a bag of cement or a bag of sand in it. Can there are there any Middle Eastern listeners that are listening to the show right now, Lydia and Bianca. You guys, hummus was was born in bread probably from your native land?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: They had it in their baby bottles.
Speaker 1: Did they d did you? Guys? By the way, it was the first food item that you ate, real food item that you ate, was it hummus homus?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Mine were like those I don't know what they're called.
Speaker 2: They're like triangle breads like this shape, like a diamond kind of and I would just eat those boys up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm talking about, the fresh out of the oven.
Speaker 1: Like the triangles with the spinach and stuff in right, Are you talking about that? Or cheese? Cheese and spinach triangles? Are that we're talking about? Or what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, those are more so Greek. But I know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 4: Like if you go to dream Market and they have like three for a dollar, they're like triangle like diamond breads are huge.
Speaker 1: So your parents so slacked your parents would give that to you instead of like a pacifier. Yes, all right, what is there anything that could go wrong with me eating an entire bowl of hummus? It was like this, I.
Speaker 2: Mean digestive system.
Speaker 1: Honestly, my digestive system actually seems good. And this was. And it's funny because I told my wife. I said to Chelsea, because I went out for guys dinner last night, and I said to her, I go, I ate an entire bowl of hummus. And she goes, oh, and I go, what does that mean? She goes, It's going to be one of those days where I'm gonna have to like wait to use the bathroom. Like it's going to be really bad. It'll be awful. Have any of you guys ever eaten the whole thing? I want to know, who ate the whole thing? If you've never eaten a whole pizza before, it's an experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do that after I smoke.
Speaker 1: Do you what kind little Caesar's Domino's?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Actually it's a California pizza kitchen that I put in the oven and it is good. I'll eat that whole thing.
Speaker 1: That seems amateur.
Speaker 4: Those are like thin though, that's allowed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you need a big doe like.
Speaker 2: You know, and I don't know if I could do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole thing. Although she we found out something interesting about her today. She doesn't eat the crust off.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're you're thirty years old and you don't eat the crust off your pop tar.
Speaker 2: I don't need the extra calories.
Speaker 1: Do you eat the crust on a pizza? No, you don't need bread. You don't need like the any of the ends of the crystal bread.
Speaker 2: Don't like it.
Speaker 4: But Anna, that's where.
Speaker 1: All the nutrients are. Really, that's what my mom told me. Hold on, Christine might have an answer for me. What it will do to me that I ate an entire bowl of hummus? What's up, Christine?
Speaker 6: Good morning, y'all. Mojo, you're gonna be farting all day, so I for Anna and Shannon is wherever's in that studio? Would tell y'all to take serious tea because it's gonna be moving.
Speaker 1: Really, come on, so really, it's gonna be a bad day.
Speaker 6: Uh, pretty much.
Speaker 1: I'm a little worried.
Speaker 5: Did you eat a dinner item as well or did that fill you up so much that you were done?
Speaker 1: No? I should not have eaten dinner, but I wanted to get what I thought was more protein in even though hummus is pure protein, I think. Yeah, But I ordered salmon, and I had salmon and vegetables, and I did eat all my salmon. I didn't eat my vegetables at all, because I was honestly so full with all the vegetables. Yeah, Christine, have you ever eaten an entire thing like have you ever eaten like the entire bag of Dorito's, or you know, maybe an entire thing of pringles like out of the can?
Speaker 3: Oh for sure?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, everybody's eating a bag of so you know what the most dangerous is right now? Have you guys ever had drizzlicious No? I know Bianca loves them.
Speaker 4: Yes, I really brought it on the bus when we went to irishffer. That's what got me started.
Speaker 5: What is it I get a bag of drizzlicioes, especially the birthday cake or the lemon ones, the entire damn bag. They're like these like little wafery things that are drizzled with like a icing.
Speaker 4: Hold on, they're supposed to be healthy. They're not healthy.
Speaker 1: They literally ate half my bag one time.
Speaker 4: I ate you did?
Speaker 1: Really? They're so drizlicious.
Speaker 4: I can't buy them.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I love these things. The cakes, right.
Speaker 5: They're yeah, they are so they're like light but they're tasty.
Speaker 4: A big bag. Yeah, I'm always so embarrassed.
Speaker 5: I'll leave like three yeah they look and put the chip clip on and put it back in my pantry, just to make myself feel a little better.
Speaker 1: I used to love when the kids were going to school and they would have packed lunches and Chelsea would buy the big variety pack of all the different lazed potato chips, doritos, all that stuff. One time she went I think the Costco and bought a box of them. And she came home and I threw the box out and just had a few of them, and she goes, where did all the items go? Did you like put them somewhere? And I go, my belly in the belly right where they went. I ate almost all of them. And within a day or two of time. What's going on, Lauren? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi? Love you guys, Oh, we love you too.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 3: So I literally just heard she I pulled into work and I heard Shannon talking about the drizz delicious. Okay, so you know how there are so many different flavors. Have any of you guys tried the chocolate covered strawberry?
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, is it delicious? Is it delicious?
Speaker 3: Oh? You guys need to go to Target or Kroger. You're gonna need about three bags. I ate one bag in a in one sitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's really Honestly, those aren't bad because they're so easy on you, like they're like air. Maybe the sugar from all this stuff that you're getting. Haley, Oh my god, I love this, Hailey. What did you eat a whole pound of bacon? Oh? My god?
Speaker 4: Did you vomit a pig?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 2: I was in a coma for about two hours.
Speaker 4: What you eat that? What was the reason for eating that much bacon?
Speaker 3: I was pregnant?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. As a pregnant woman, I can guarantee you down a bunch of stuff, but I would bet your sodium afterwards was probably sky high from eating a whole pound. Oh that's amazing. By the way, I'm in love with you. I think you and I need to have a bacon affair. What's going on? Christina?
Speaker 3: Hi, I ate a whole kind of ice cream one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what kind what kind of ice cream?
Speaker 3: Okay, it was Sea Side came by Hudsonville.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love Hudsonville ice cream. That's like the best man, It's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just started with a bowl and just like the last collar, I was also pregnant with my fourth kid, and I just couldn't stop and just keep.
Speaker 2: Going the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christina's delicious. You're only a fatty if you don't use a bowl, Like if you went right out of the container, then I would probably say that that you might get fatty status, but you're not fatty when you use a bowl doing it.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for that. If it makes me feel a little bit.
Speaker 4: Of sophistication, I love it.
Speaker 1: How about this one? A listener just texting this is a JORDI just texting an entire Oreo cookie container.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 5: So now they make it so just easy to do with that like peel back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, top, do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love the mint Oreos and the Golden Oreos. Those are my favorite.
Speaker 1: By the way, I think the peel back is easy to reseal, so you're supposed to have some leftover.
Speaker 4: Though, Oh well, it just makes it easier hold.
Speaker 1: On, Dan, what's going on? Dan's laughing? What's up? Dan?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: First time, long.
Speaker 4: Time on the phone?
Speaker 1: Oh we lost it?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Did say that again? Dan?
Speaker 3: The first time? Long time?
Speaker 1: I first time I met Shannon last week. I heard her on the radio.
Speaker 3: For the new opening for Olga's over on sixteen miles and I went out there and I met her.
Speaker 2: I told her to tell you, guys, to say, what's up?
Speaker 1: But a whole basket of snackers? Oh yeah, yeah, you did it all by yourself. Oh yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should have gotten too.
Speaker 1: That's there, you know, right?
Speaker 3: What are you trying to tell me?
Speaker 1: I'm fast, fat boy?
Speaker 4: Listen, Shannon?
Speaker 3: You were great. You guys are great.
Speaker 1: I've mojo.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to you since since you started Shannon, I know you started nine.
Speaker 1: I've been listening to you guys for a long time.
Speaker 3: And I just heard this today and wow, it was very nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: By the way. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Happy that you called, man, I appreciate it. You know what snackers are like, Dan, Snackers are like going to a Mexican restaurant and getting a whole bag of chips and you got to eat the whole damn thing and dip. They should Mexican restaurants, they should give each person at the table a bag, you know.
Speaker 3: Like you should say that I just made myself some salt so last week, Oh my god, it was so good.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Dan, you are fat, aren't you? How fat are you? Buddy? How much overweight are you? Let me let me ask? Come on, yeah, at least fatty stick together, Dan, have g lp ones. We're gonna eat snackers. All right, take care of yourself. Appreciate you. Hold on, Jess, Jess, what did you eat it?
Speaker 2: In a tire of an entire fresh pineapple?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I think that I don't know if that's healthy.
Speaker 2: I was so sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was so good. Yeah. You know what. It's funny. Somebody was saying telling me that you can overdose on like pineapple. I think so. I think it's yeah, I think it actually will tear away your stomach. Liner. Do you still have You're okay, don't worry about it? Yes? Oh yeah, good, that was years ago. I appreciate what. By the way, did your poop come out yellow yellow?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: It did, Yeah, it was the asset for sure. All right. Well, thank you for the call. I appreciate it, of course.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have an awesome day you too?
Speaker 1: Take care all right now, we got to get serious.