Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show, Final Hour, The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. We're gonna talk just for a couple of minutes because it's a tough subject about this trans stuff, and then we're gonna move on. I'm gonna get to micro chipping emails, Golden coffins in the works. All that's coming up in the final hour. Now. I played for you a couple things about this horrible, horrible business where doctors, schools, parents, psychiatrists are convincing people that can change the sex they were born with. It's trans insanity. It's demonic, it's ugly, it's terrible. It's destroying people's bodies and minds, and I do believe that period of time is slowly being phased out. Democrats will, of course support it because they are the spawn of Satan, But I believe it's being fake out very very slowly. But maybe it's because I desire justice. That's something I always want bad people punished. It really bothers me that the people who lived through this insanity and were destroyed during this time of insanity are not going to get the justice they deserve. Chloe Cole, by the way, I don't know her. I think maybe I interviewed her once, but I don't know her. We don't talk. I don't want to act like we're friends. But Chloe Cole, she's a young lady and she's given plenty of public testimony, very brave young lady about how she was manipulated into mutilating herself. And you can tell that I'm trying to be totally respectful here. You can tell could have been a very beautiful young lady. Is that fair? I'm not. I'm trying to be nice without being a jerk. Could have been a very beautiful young lady. And she has given testimony that now she can't ever have a child, you never nurse a child, and you can hear the heartbreak in her voice. And I'm so impressed by her to go through that and then become a public face speaking out against the industry. I'm so impressed by her bravery. I am, But I think about how many other people there are out there like her who have been mutilated and attacked, maybe even by their own parents, mutilated, destroyed and attacked. And now now that the country is moving on and the trans insanity is slowly hasn't happened yet, but it's slowly being put in the rear view mirror. They can't get their body parts back. I'll go back. You can't go have another surgery and reattach it. Once it's gone, it's gone. And you know, this has always bothered me about the COVID insanity, that we're never going to get justice for all the lives destroyed, finances destroyed, happiness destroyed, health destroyed, all the insanity that came from tyranny, medical tyranny that we suffered under COVID will never get justice for it. And these kids who go through this and have gone through this, manipulated by schools, by friends, by social media, by parents, by Look, I've told you before, if you go to some if you look into some tranning activism, you'll find big pharma dollars behind it. How freaking evil is that? Just trying to basically buy a customer forever. No, no, no, you should totally do this. You'll love it. You're actually a woman here by my stuff got some hormones for you. It's so evil to me because so many of the people, children and adults, so many of the people who've gone through this are people who were struggling. Maybe you were going through a tough time as a kid, maybe as an adult you've suffered abuse, you're having a mental breakdown. It's kind of weak. You were, you were, You just weren't strong enough to withstand it, and now you're destroyed. I hate it when powerful people take advantage of the powerless. It drives me up the wall. I find it to be so gross, And like I said, I'm gonna move on. It's it's a terrible subject anyway. It's an ugly subject, but I want justice for these people. Speaking of justice, I got to burst your bubble about something. Hillary Clinton had to go give. You know, she got to pose, so did Bill Clinton. I mean, here's a little bit of it. I give you an example.
Speaker 2: If my wife saw pictures with me as a grown man hanging out with obviously or close to underage women, regardless if it was before we were married or not, it would.
Speaker 1: Be a question.
Speaker 2: And so what I'm asking you is, did any questions regarding those photographs come to your mind?
Speaker 3: I am going to.
Speaker 4: Just as clearly as I can stay say I don't see the relevance of your question, and I am not going to talk about conversations that I had with my family, especially my husband.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready to have your bubble burst? Speaking of justice. The Clintons are as dirty as it gets, and people who follow national news like you and me, we think we know about the true corruption of the Clintons. If you want to really know about it. I've had this opportunity a couple times talk to an Arkansas political person, somebody who's been involved in Arkansas politics for a very long time. The people from Arkansas, they know how truly dirty the Clintons are just a crime family. But I've also got to tell you this. They're never going down. You know that, right. I hope you have accepted that. I know that lock her up chance about Hillary Clinton are very very popular. I get it. We want to see justice done. We want to see the Clinton criminals go to jail. It's never going to happen. The Clintons are never going down. By now, I hope you have accepted it. It's just not going to happen. El Mensho went down and he's being buried in a golden coffin. So I have a question. It's not that I think drug dealers are famous for their foresight, but buried in a golden coffin in Mexico. Hey, Chris, you're probably someone who would know what's gold going for an ounce? Right now? What's an ounce of gold cost? Chris said, about five thousand dollars? Okay? El Mencho is being buried in a golden coffin in a country maybe more famous for its thievery than any other country on the planet. How long do you think Elmencho's golden coffin is going to remain safe and secure? What Chris Chris said, Are we sure it's not like gold leaf or spray painted gold? Chris, these guys get AK forty seven's made with gold, Okay, I think we have to would naturally assume it's solid gold. All right. I know you're already doing the calculations in your head. It's gotta be worth a million dollars, if not more. It's got to be crazy. But did anybody think this through and maybe think that his body's just going to be stolen because someone's going to want the gold coffin? He could say, well, people are going to be too afraid. Well now, maybe not in a month, two months, maybe not in a year when everyone's moved on and there's a new drug lord killing everyone and burning everyone alive and doing all the horrible things the cartel people do down there. There's gonna be some enterprise in Mexican who wants a whole lot of money, and he's gonna dig up that confident he's gonna steal the gold. How did the people not see that's coming? Hey, Jesse, please withhold my name. I see Barbara and Ruffalo and Okay, all these actors, Hollywood idiots and what this guy says, the usual gang of idiots are denouncing the strikes on Iran, which should have been done forty seven years ago. These are the same clowns yelling for women's rights, gay rights, etc. Only these people would come to the defense of a country that suppresses women and kills gays. Have a great weekend oracle, he said, not to use his name, and I won't. Well, Communists only care about the revolution. If you're ever listening to the actual words they say, then you're probably missing the point. The point is always just the revolution. None of these people care about gaye or civil rights or women or then those are just useful causes to the revolution. You can try to point out their hypocrisy to them. But oftentimes you are the fool in that situation because they didn't mean any of that stuff. You know why they oppose any Iran thing loudly because Trump is doing it and Trump is bad for the communist revolution. Therefore, if Donald Trump picked up a wounded puppy off the road, they would come out loudly standing against it. They cheered against the men's hockey team after winning the gold medal because they took a phone call from Donald Trump that it's all about the revolution. Don't worry about what they say. They don't mean any of what they say anything of what they say. All right, we'll be back. Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I have to play it again. I won't play the whole thing, but I'll play the second two parts. Senator Kennedy of Louisiana, who I'm not a fan of, deserves all the credit in the world. Is Christy Nome. Senator Kennedy, both Republicans, same team. Right. He asks some very fair questions today about our money, your money in mind, you went to work today and the government took twenty five to thirty five percent of your money, where do they spend it?
Speaker 5: And the people that you ended up picking were people who had formerly done your political work back in shop to Cote.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: No, that's not correct, sir, I no, it's not, sir.
Speaker 6: The individuals who I believe the careers who they chose were two different media firms. There's been conversation about their subcontractors, but we have no legal authority to look into subcontractors on work like that. And one thing Senator I think would be helpful to know is how effective that communications has been.
Speaker 5: That will go overwhelming given your name recognition. I mean to me, it puts the president in a terribly awkward spot. And I I'm not saying you're not telling the truth. It's just hard for me to believe, you know, I'm the president as I do that. You said, mister President, here's some ads I've cut and I'm going to spend two hundred and twenty million dollars. It's something we have to defend. I'm on the Appropriations Committee.
Speaker 1: And here's the second part of it. I do not like corruption. I believe the seventeen percent trust the American people have in the government. I believe it is a national crisis that has the potential to end this nation. No nation can continue if the people feel completely broken away from their government. No nation will continue long term. We are in a crisis situation here. Corruption causes an increased in distrust. Whether it is Democrats or Republicans stealing from you, it matters to me, and it matters a lot. This kind of crap, this kind of crap is fireable. It is this should be the end of Christy Nomes's job.
Speaker 5: My research shows that you did not bid them out, that you pick. In fact, one of the people you picked, the Strategy Group.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Save America Media was a company formed eleven days before you picked them, and that the Strategy Group got most of the money, and the head of that is married to your former spokesperson. I'm look, we all have friends who are qualified. I'm not quipping with that. I'm just it troubles me quarter a fifth to a quarter of a billion dollars of taxpayer money, when we're scratching for every penny and we're fighting over recision packages, I just can't agree with, Madam Secretary.
Speaker 1: That's really bad. That's indefensively bad and it will not be defended on this show. And look at speaking of Christinome, she had to fire people for doing evil things here she was on Patrick Bette David show.
Speaker 7: Even from the time I came into this office, it was you know, Elon and his team were extremely helpful to me. They helped me identify that that some of my own employees in my department had downloaded software on my phone and my.
Speaker 3: Laptop to spy on me, stop it to record our meetings.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: They had done that to several of the politicals.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so we ended up bringing in people.
Speaker 7: And that was something that if you didn't have those technology experts here in the department looking at all of our laptops and our phones and recognizing that kind of software, it would still be happening today.
Speaker 1: What happened to the individual that was you know, had your phone that was being spied on? What happened to those individuals?
Speaker 3: Fired?
Speaker 7: Fired, brought in polygraph fired, Yes, okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and twenty million dollars. No bid contract to the wife of somebody who used to work for you. That's wrong, it's dead wrong. Looting the taxpayer is a high crime. And when I said that's a fireable offense, that was me being extremely nice. Because corruption destroys a country. Remember when Donald Trump said that in the State of the Union. I forget exactly how we put it, but it destroys a country. And he was one hundred scent right about that. When people lose that trust in the government, it destroys the country. Long term corruption in government it should be worse than fireable. It should be I have always said to you, and now usually we're talking about Democrats because they're all freaking criminals like this, but I have always said to you, the worst punishments in society should be reserved for people in power who abuse their power. They should get longer prison terms than mafia bosses. They really really should because of the number of victims, because it's generations of a nation that are victims of these crimes. This is a big deal to me, and again not a fan, but credit to Senator Kennedy for doing the research, digging it up and asking the question. Hey Jesse, lifelong Bostonian, I'm dying to get the heck out of here. Everybody sucks and is miserable. Thanks for all you do. Look, I greatly enjoyed my time in Boston. I think it's a really, really cool city. But it's also a very blue city, and so people are going to be miserable and rude. It's kind of the way it is. You want to live around polite people who hold doors open for you and say yes, sir, got to get to a red area. Doesn't happen in blue areas. That's what happens when you live amongst the savages. Cities is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Let's get to these emails. As you know, I'm a cigar guy. Now I got an email from a fellow cigar guy, and this one's subject. The subject to this one his cigar tips to prove you're a cigar guy, Jesse, having listened to you talk about cigars, it's clear you're not a cigar guy. It's a little rude. Here's some tips to help you. The clippy thing is called a cutter. Stop calling it a clippy thing. Why didn't you tell me it was called a cutter, Chris, Well, you could have helped me out so I didn't look domb in front of everybody. Don't use a lighter, Use a but taine torch. Regular lighters don't work well, and a zippo will make your cigar taste like lighter fluid. I wanted to be a zippo guy, Chris. Those are the ones that like flip open and stuff. I guess I can't use that. Use a torch, and make sure you call it a torch, Chris, help me remember this. It's a cutter and a torch. Don't roll your eyes, all right. Matches are perfectly acceptable and sometimes even better, depending on the cigars quality and flavor. Cigars are like wine. You don't have to overspend for quality, but anything under ten dollars is usually a bad sign, unless you're buying a full box. You once complained that the smoke burned your nostrils. It did. That's because you're not supposed to inhale. I didn't inhale. It just went up there, puff every thirty to sixty seconds. A quality cigars should last forty five to ninety minutes. That's quite a commitment. Ninety minutes. Keep your humidor at seventy percent humidity and seventy degrees fahrenheit. Follow these steps and maybe you can redeem your man card from ordering ice cream at a bar. Hey, Chris, do you think we could put cigars on the company card? Then we could get better ones. We could probably do that, right, We'll just lie and say it's no, we can do it. How are they even gonna know? We'll tell them that it's uh that we're having meetings and we're meeting other cigar guys. Our hands are tied, right, and we're gonna get a what We're gonna get a cutter, and we're gonna get a torch, a but tained torch, and we'll put it on the company card. It won't cost us a dime. I like this, pink flower. What kind of adults? What kind of adults serves ice cream? Or adult bar serves ice cream? It was a bar in grille. Okay, I know you hate being told what not to do on the air, but you need to stop playing the Indiana Jones clip for Shri Tandehar every time you play it. I laughed so hard it hurts. Next time. Might send me to the hospital, he says, let the bar eat. Look, I just can't belie this guy is a member of Congress.
Speaker 8: You'll go to bank or palace out there it's you fifty New Maharaya, and again the palace has the power of the diklight.
Speaker 3: It is dead blits killing my people.
Speaker 1: It sounds just like it's it's not my fault. Look it's that. Or we can play the introduction to hopefully Democrat nominee for Senate Jasmine Crockett. I'm tex she ain't never scared of.
Speaker 8: She ain't never been who was willing to go toe to toe against the President. I can't wrap my head around someone who votes Republicans. She advocate for feeding kids, they protect bots, touching them Trump and baden his own country with her army.
Speaker 1: What that part was a little clunky. They probably sew it together.
Speaker 8: So we remember Pearl Harper by illegilly Barman boats, which I thought we wasn't gonna do nothing, buddy, think again. They only trying to scare out her running because they.
Speaker 1: Think she'll win.
Speaker 8: Listen, thought I told y'all win, never scared. Now, look who name on the docket? Got two words? But every race is biggot Jetman Crockett Rocket. Yet it might be.
Speaker 1: I really want to know what we're in the lyrics that he forgot. There had to be some.
Speaker 8: Bangers so much side you want to choose. To me, I hope my money goes to side. It isn't trying to say for abilities. I hope she's stand on business aus and toes to Texas. So don't need no mold, bad built, bleached grind bush bodies moving forward.
Speaker 1: That was real. Whenever we play that, people will email in and think that's just like a bad parody. Jasmine Crockett running for United States Senate and the very red state of Texas made her Senate announcement, and that was her introduction. That is not a parody. Jewish producer Chris and producer Corey didn't sit back in their little nerd room and come up with that. Jasmine Crockett brought that guy out and obviously had to pay him for it. I'm assuming to write that song to introduce her and these people. They're the ones making decisions on behalf of a country, the most powerful country on the planet. Jasmine Crockett sits in the United States House of Representatives. I just sometimes, man, hey, Jesse, is it common for a whiskey somolier that means expert taster? You guys don't have to define every word for me, all right, to spit out what they're sampling instead of swallowing. Just pretend you're comeal. I can't say that. All right, you know what, I'm done getting these cigar tips from all of you. I'm done with it all, Jesse. He told us about your trip to Arizona for your wife's reunion or whatever you want to call it. You failed to mention the most important part. Did you flaunt your Arizona alumni clothing? I did, as a matter of fact, I absolutely did. I bought a cap. See here's the thing, I'm going bald. I don't know if you know this, but my hair is just gone. So now I just buzz it down. And there's something you really don't appreciate when you're young and you have a full head of hair. Is it turns out God gave you hair for a reason. It actually serves a purpose. It really helps keep your head warm. And you don't really appreciate this until you buzz your hair off. How I'm naturally a warm person. You know. My wife's cold all the time. I'm hot all the time. But now whenever I'm in a cold environment, I get the shivers because my head is so freaking cold, what Chris. Chris said, a cold environment like Arizona, Arizona's high desert. Brother, It's look, it's not a thousand degrees all year long. It was in the forties at night when we were there, So I mean, cold is relative. Is that Montana cold? Of course? Don But if you're me and you brought a light jacket, then you're walking outside at forty degrees with a little breeze. It's getting a little chili out there. So I stopped and I got a beanie. If I got a toboggan, I got an Arizona toboggan. Sported that thing all over campus. I bet they thought I was a fellow college kid there. I could tell Chris. I could tell you want to hear something unbelievable. The day was over, one of these days we'd been to a million different events, and I was starving, and I just wanted something trashy and bad, because that's who I am. And you know what I wanted, McDonald's. I wanted to just go get big mac, couple double cheeseburgers, something like that. They have a big student union, like I'm assuming all colleges do, a big food court, area with all these different food options. At least that's what I thought I walked in. I don't even understand this world anymore. There was no McDonald's in the student union. The only fast food in there was Chick fil A. The rest of it was all this health crap. And there was an Indian restaurant, like anyone wants to eat that filth? And there was a vegan this, and you can get a smoothie here. What kind of a college doesn't have some trashy, bad for you food. I don't want a smoothie. I don't want curry. I don't want lettuce raps. I want a double cheeseburger with fries. That's what I would like. Let's talk about what Washington's trying to pass and more. Next time is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Tuesday. Member, You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Here's something for you to feel good about. These old GOP losers that we get so frustrated with the Tom Tillisons. Oh Am, I.
Speaker 9: Disappointed with Secretary of NOME because we're not going after enough people who did this damage at the expense of running numbers as Steven Miller wants out of the White House.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, those guys are retiring though. Tom Tillis is retiring, Mitch McConnell is retiring. I know. We still have so many who are there who frustrate us, but they're retiring. And the new crop of gopears they appear to be a lot more like you and like me. This is Brandon Gill. I've interviewed Brandon Gill a couple of times. I'm not at all insulting him. I think he's fifteen now he's not. But he's extremely young, extremely young, Chris, I bet he's thirty years old. Maybe, But listen to the new generation.
Speaker 10: To your point about culture, there are are cultural issues here where you have neighborhoods and communities who are being completely transformed. That's not what the American people asked for. Maybe what certain businesses have been asking for, but it's not what the people asked for.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that sound wonderful? Doesn't that sound more like you?
Speaker 11: In me?
Speaker 1: We are losing the old ones and we're getting better new ones. Eric Schmidt, United States Senator from Missouri.
Speaker 11: Here he's happening in northern Virginia. The new governor just today said that this brutal killer, Abdul a Jallo, an illegal immigrant from Sierra Leone with more than thirty prior arrests, who brutally stabbed to death Stephanie Mentor, a mother and an American citizen less than fifty miles from here. She will not work with ICE. If for some reason this monster gets released, She will not let ICE know when he's being released. Think about that. That's what is happening in this country. So forgive me if I don't want to be lectured by the Democrats on this point. I would think in a different time, in a different place, that we could all actually agree that if somebody is here illegally and they're being released from prison, that we would let federal law enforcement know about it.
Speaker 1: Apparently not, And credit to Donald Trump he speaks like this. Now many more do too.
Speaker 12: Legal immigration. They got to solve that problem. And I must say that's not only UK, that's other parts of the European Union. They have the same problem. Immigration and energy. The energy is through the roof, the highest in the world, and the immigrations, I mean, you know, look, you you have places where in the UK you have a terrible Mayor of London, terrible, he's an incompetent guy.
Speaker 1: But you have Sharia courts.
Speaker 12: You don't have shariques.
Speaker 1: You don't want Schuriico.
Speaker 12: You have Sharia courts adjudicating law.
Speaker 1: Is Trump where you are on immigration? No, he's still the left of you and me on immigration, but he got an important ball rolling. In the future they will be better and further to the right and further to the right. I know, there's always a lot of stuff to feel bad about, like this, like this email Chogun. I haven't heard your answer to this question yet. Do you believe real America is doomed? I think about that a lot and it's depressing. Am I crazy? And the subject to this one is are we Rhodesia? I don't know. Nobody knows. There are questions out there that nobody knows the answer to. Iran is a hot topic right now, obviously, and everyone's talking about this bombing of that, or this is stupid or it's wonderful this or that. And let me tell you something. Maybe you'll find this disheartening, I hope, but you know how this ends. No, you don't because not do. Why neither does Donald Trump, Neither does the UK, France, Israel, Iran? How does this end? Where will all this end? Where will everyone be here five years from now? I don't know. You don't know the fate of nations. The future is beyond so much of our comprehension. We don't know. Only God knows the answer to these questions. Will the United States of America right itself and fix itself and save itself? Maybe we might if enough people wake up, start fighting, start getting involved politically, getting some wins, run out the foreigners. We might. We might? Or are we just going to be die the death of a thousand cuts as the communists subvert this and subvert that, and we lose this and lose that, and then one hundred years from now the United States of America is three different nations because we had some terrible civil conflict and we broke up. Maybe I don't know. I don't know. What I do know is we have to en should fight like we can save it. It's the only thing we know how to do, and we have to do that for the next generation and the one that comes after them. We owe our children that there are days and I've expressed this to you before when I'm tired of politics. Man, it's not even a passion of mine. I believe it's important. I shouldn't say it's not a passion. It is a passion. I don't love it, I believe it's important. And I've told you before that I have days man, where I don't even want to talk about politics. It's check out. I just want to check out. And I think about my sons. I have two teenage boys. I want them to have some semblance of the same country that I have, So stay involved. What's that great quote from John Adams. It's one of my favorite quotes of all time. I study war and politics, so my sons can study mathematics and philosophy. Isn't that freaking powerful. I'm only here doing this, so hopefully the next generation doesn't have to freaking do this. I don't know where we're going. I don't know that we're doomed. I don't know that we're saved, but I know we got to keep going. And now here's a headline. Why you know that? You know the thing? Headlines we didn't get to. Washington state lawmakers consider restricting workplace microchipping. This is the very first time I have ever heard that workplaces are inserting microchips in the skin of their employees. Don't let anybody insert a microchip under your skins for any reason, all right, unless the pay is really good. No, I'm kidding. Russian mogul who called Gizlaine Maxwell his soulmate is found dead in a luxury Moscow pad. I feel like Moscow apartments are very very dangerous places. People die there a lot. All right, We're going to do this again tomorrow. We'll see what happens. That's all.