Speaker 1: Oh, Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 2: Let's start a fight with our partners today, well those of us that have partners at least, because I'm going to give you a list of five questions that if you dare to ask your partner, you're probably going to get in a fight.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: First off, ask your partner, who do you genuinely think is the smarter one, the better looking one, the kinder one, the funnier one, and just.
Speaker 4: The best overall?
Speaker 2: Catch Would you be willing to ask Susan that and give honest answers?
Speaker 4: And do you think you guys would get in a fight?
Speaker 5: David, No, because I would agree that she is nearly all of those things except funnier.
Speaker 1: I'm way funnier. She is not.
Speaker 5: Susan is not a She's the kind of person that a fart is funny. She'll be like, but if I tell like a great joke, she'll be like, that doesn't make any sense. Or if I say something really funny, she'll be like, why would you say something like that? Like I said, it's funny, it's funny. It's a joke, you see. But no, she's definitely kinder and smarter, No.
Speaker 4: Question, I'm sure you would say less as all those things.
Speaker 1: Right, name them again.
Speaker 2: I got all the hard, better looking, kinder, funnier, and then just best overall.
Speaker 1: Catch Yeah, I think that's pretty accurate.
Speaker 2: All right, so you guys wouldn't fight over that one, most likely?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next up, another question, get in a fight with your partner today by asking this, If we were in a legitimate survival situation like a zombie apocalypse or straight in on an island, would you view me as an asset who helps you survive, or a liability that you'd eventually have to cut loose?
Speaker 5: I would be an asset, yes, please? Yeah, I can like start fires and cut down things in forage.
Speaker 1: I can forage you see.
Speaker 4: Would you cut Susan loose eventually?
Speaker 1: What you're saying? No, I'd get too lonely?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I'd also be an asset alesso. Think of the things that we have to do to survive, but then I'll be the one that asked able to execute them.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, so far you guys seem to be getting along with your partners. Next up, if you were giving the given the ability to access a stream of me every second of the day for a week without me knowing.
Speaker 4: Would you watch it? So, Dave, Susan has.
Speaker 2: The ability to access the stream of you every second of the day for a week without you knowing.
Speaker 4: Do you think Susan would watch it and vice versa?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think she would, and I wouldn't watch either.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: I just yeah, it's like, you know, I think the thing is like life is. For the large part, it's pretty good. It's pretty mundane. Yeah, I mean it's not it's not awful. We have a good life, but it's not like she's pulling into Bayer's right now.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Huh, okay, vat would you watch the stream of Melissa?
Speaker 4: She didn't know?
Speaker 6: No, I know where she goes every day. They have our locations on. Yeah, there's no I mean no secrets.
Speaker 2: Well, there could still be secrets if you have locations on. I felt all right, all right, moving on. If a scientifically perfect algorithm guaranteed it had found your actual compatible soulmate and the results show that it definitely was not you, would you want what would you do with that information? So, Dave, you found out there's an actual one hundred percent soulmatee.
Speaker 4: That is not Susan. What are you gonna do with those results?
Speaker 5: That's I mean, I'll be honest, I would have to check that out. Yeah, I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to check that? That sounds awful what But I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: I don't want to check it out because I wouldn't even find that person. Well, let's say they're going to meet you for lunch or over at Applebee's, just this random person. I don't know.
Speaker 5: They're not random because you're gonna instantly hit it off and you're gonna become soulmate material.
Speaker 1: They still are random.
Speaker 6: It still takes a minute to I mean, I guess it will click at one point, but I just hate having to go through. When Alyssa and I started dating started dating for the first time, I was like, I gotta go through the what's your favorite color? And oh, okay, what do you like to see? It's your favorite Kennedy. I hate going through that phase with people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you're gonna click.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be like she'd say something like, oh, I hate all that small talk, and you'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, I hate that small talk too.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about me, and she'd say, like, I want to talk about you too.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to find out okay, okay, So ivaut you would in Davey would?
Speaker 4: I probably would be intrigued. I'd probably want to know soul mate. Yeah, yeah, like who are they?
Speaker 1: What are they like?
Speaker 4: Okay? Last one?
Speaker 2: If you were offered three million dollars, but the catch is that you have to be legally married to and live with your most toxic X for three years before you can return to me, are you taking the deal?
Speaker 1: Three mil?
Speaker 4: Most toxic C No, No, you're not.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Three years is a lot of life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, No, I don't want to no, no, And that would probably be be a toss up between cricket and Julie. Julie's dead, so cricket, yeah, lover hard pass.
Speaker 1: Okay, von three million dollars.
Speaker 2: Three million, three years with your most toxic X before you can return back to Alyssa.
Speaker 4: Are you taking the deal?
Speaker 6: If it means I get to go back to Alyssa? I consider it, and I just keep the three mil for when I go back to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I have no ill will toward any of my exes, but yeah, three years is a long time. But if I still guaranteed get Alyssa back end of the day, I consider it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would absolutely. You guys know me.
Speaker 1: I love money.
Speaker 4: Call me the most toxic eggs.
Speaker 1: At the expense of your toxic aggs.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I can handle it because I'm a pretty easy going person.
Speaker 4: I can handle like living with someone in the.
Speaker 1: Drove you crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would just like I would take some of that money out and just take myself out all the time to do things so.
Speaker 4: I didn't have to be around them, you know. Okay, Yeah, so there you go. Jenny bet On, write it. Get in a fight with your partner today.
Speaker 5: Somebody texted this one. This is very interesting. My husband asked me this the other day. If you found out that your partner was a clone of the real one, would you try to find the original or no? So, in other words, you found out Alyssa is not really Alyssa, she's a clone of the real Alissa, would you be like, I gotta go find the real Alyssa.
Speaker 6: I've been with the clone this entire time. Yeah, No, I don't really care about the original. I know the clone.
Speaker 1: You're happy with the clone?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's just say at some point they swapped. Then that's where it gets tricky. Yeah, Like let's just say half our relationship. I knew the OG and then like halfway through it was a clone.
Speaker 1: Damn. That's tough. That's tough. What would you what about you? Dave?
Speaker 5: No, I agree with you. It's like the clone is okay. Now, the other one's not going to be any different.
Speaker 4: I agree. I would stick with the one I have.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Jenny. It is kdewb. It is now eight degrees Oh, it's warming up. It was five when we got out of bed this morning. We'll play thing fast coming up in a second on one on one point three kd wub. I can't eat anything today after one o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 5: So tomorrow I can leave the show early because I gotta go get the call. The camera pill it's about the size of your It's the size of a big jelly bean, okay, And you swallow this and it goes through your belly and then it takes pictures as it goes through.
Speaker 4: So well, technology is like the magic.
Speaker 5: School bus, right, And then you wear a little belt or a vest or something that it sends the pictures too. And then they look and they go ho, you're a mess. So the story, the deal is, they give you rules about like, you know, okay, don't eat anything after one o'clock and then after that it's clear liquids.
Speaker 4: Oh what so like no coffee.
Speaker 5: No coffee, no tea, no nothing, You're canna have water. And then up until ten o'clock the night before, so up until ten o'clock and can have water. And then tomorrow morning then I go in swallow the pill. You can't eat anything for like five or six hours. So really I won't be able to eat for twenty four hour? Can you imagine me? I?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And what's so weird is like tomorrow, I just out of nowhere. I thought like I would bring in a charcuterie board to treat you.
Speaker 1: Thought that's so funny.
Speaker 4: I was like a bunch of cheese and sausage stuff.
Speaker 6: I was talking about Puerto Rican Thanksgiving. Man, let's have a bunch of leftovers. Was gonna bring in and have a coom Bay Thanksgiving foods for again tomorrows.
Speaker 1: Not eating, I'd still bring it in more for us. Yeah, not eating for twenty four hours. God that sleep.
Speaker 2: Just go to sleep and don't wake up until you have to come in for the show and then go to your appointment.
Speaker 5: Okay, it is not as bad as colonoscopy because colonoscopy you can't eat, and then you get to take the poop juice pop juice, and then it's like whoa you'll be Yeah, you are cleaned out by the time you get there. Anyway, let's move on. Let's play Think Fast Katie WB Today me versus Vant hosted by Jenny.
Speaker 2: All Right, here we go. It's a little bit of a Christmas edition here. So first off, maymey Christmas movie that starts with R rudol?
Speaker 4: Good job?
Speaker 1: Is it a movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: The next one a classic gift you might give to someone that's really hard to shop for and starts with.
Speaker 1: G Gummy Bears, ge pastic gum.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna not give you that one. Gum, just a gift card, give card.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, name one of Buddy the ELF's food groups that starts with the sea cereal.
Speaker 1: No, damn it, cereal. I don't know what I was thinking. I just watched that movie, Like last what are is food groups? It's like sugar syrup.
Speaker 2: It's candy, candy, corn, candy cane, and then I think syrup's in there.
Speaker 1: Definitely in there, all right.
Speaker 2: Next up, name a singer with popular Christmas songs whose name starts with a B bing Crosby.
Speaker 1: Yes, geez, good job, Dave.
Speaker 2: This game something you keep in your car in the winter and starts with an ice creicker.
Speaker 1: Yes, would ice picker, ice picker?
Speaker 2: I would have given it to you if you were quick enough. All right, Dave, As for so far, vanta zero at the moment, but we got time.
Speaker 1: My headphones.
Speaker 4: Something you might do on Christmas that starts.
Speaker 1: With B by binge eat. I don't know anything.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm going to give it to either.
Speaker 3: You're just a.
Speaker 1: Little too slowly on Christmas.
Speaker 5: Well, let's think about it. What would you do on Christmas? It starts with a B bang bang is a good one.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: I would have given that to you because I think that you know, if you have the time nobody has.
Speaker 1: If you do, you might Okay, kids are up early, Yeah, like, hey, yeah, okay, no time for that.
Speaker 4: I had bake.
Speaker 1: You're baking.
Speaker 4: You're definitely making a bunch of food.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: A holiday decoration that starts with.
Speaker 1: Tea tinsel yees, who got that? I think that was a tie. It was pretty much a tie.
Speaker 4: I do think it was a tie.
Speaker 2: I was gonna give it to Day, but it was a time. We'll go with tie. Yeah, A four letter word that starts with S. Yeah, I was trying to go for soup was more on the theme. I was looking for snow because I was doing Christmas.
Speaker 4: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: I would take either one. I didn't specify on that one. All right, Dave's five so.
Speaker 1: Far you need to Dave. Then we've ever take your headphones off so you can't hear around jup. Oh okay, it's a good idea. Yeah, i'd probably still beat you. I almost cursed, all right.
Speaker 2: A Christmas activity you might do around Christmas time that starts with a G, I'll give you ghost slating.
Speaker 1: What were you looking at your bread house? Slating is the activity? Go is a verb?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a hard one. The only other thing I had was gingerbread screw. Yeah, we're gonna do next one. It says a Christmas flow where that starts with a.
Speaker 5: I don't know called the one that said don't say it, don't say it. The Christmas flower.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, but too slow.
Speaker 4: Something Santa loves that starts.
Speaker 1: With M missus clawson, got it with milk, Come on, get with missus claws beat you. I would have given it to you, but you don't know what he's up to. He could be, you know, seeing other people.
Speaker 4: All right, excuse to give for being late in the winter that starts with s. Good job. Something you wear in the winter that starts with car. Yes, oh wow, all right, here we go. I'm going I'm going down to a speed around here. We're gonna do some rhyming, all right, five three or six three six three? Dave is gonna have game point if you can get this. All right, it's just rhyme. This word that I say, Okay, it doesn't have to have a letter.
Speaker 1: And it's is it Christmas theme or no? Yes? Okay, cool elf?
Speaker 4: Yes, wow winter.
Speaker 1: Splinter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I kind of screw that up because I didn't I meant Christmas themes like the word I'm giving Probably Christmas theme that was, but Davids on that point, so good job. All right, We'll play a couple more of the rhyme ones here, okay, without us, without you, guys, it doesn't have to be a Christmas word. My word is a Christmas word, though.
Speaker 4: Igloo.
Speaker 1: Something rhymes with ig glue. I don't like when Jenny hosts this game. What something Nothing rhymes with glue, big glue, wiglue.
Speaker 4: I had cork screw, Shut up, it doesn't bring.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 4: No next one.
Speaker 1: Cork screw with iglue, not really.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: Mistletoe nothing rhymes with missiletoetlete.
Speaker 1: Nothing rhymes with missletoe.
Speaker 4: I disagree.
Speaker 5: He's gonna say rain and snow, rainbow, camel toe, mistletoe and camelte, all right.
Speaker 1: Said Wisconsin Education. Where she's gonna have to.
Speaker 4: Last one is lights, Christmas lights.
Speaker 1: Anybody gonna come over there and Christmas fights? You fights? Yeah, mistletoe.
Speaker 4: I told you guys, you get it.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, Thank you very much, Justice for vaugh Towards the end, I'm a holiday brain right now, Like my brain is.
Speaker 5: Out there left over from Thanksgiving? Or is it real early for Christmas?
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's left over for Thanksgiving. I'm still like lethargic, I'm like tired. I feel you yeahep, I think I wish I don't normally get I.
Speaker 1: Know what you mean.
Speaker 5: I woke up at like two thirty this morning and I did not get back to sleep until five minutes before the alarm block.
Speaker 4: That's off.
Speaker 1: What did you say rhymes with corkscrew? Jenny, huh? Say it again? Not a rhyme with corkscrew? The hell out of here.
Speaker 4: You know what, if you got corkscrew on that when you're playing in your.
Speaker 3: Car, doesn't hold out for you.
Speaker 1: You better not be no kindergarten teacher. All right, we'll be back in a second. On we're playing a song. Were we taking a break?
Speaker 4: We're going to take a break.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back on kd W b Ryan Show, k w B. I'm gonna make a little phone call. Let's see, let's put this on speaker and see how it goes.
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 5: That's not greeting. You don't greet your friend by answering the phone that way, painting the neck?
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 1: Bailey is in Are you in the Magic Kingdom right now?
Speaker 7: Yes? I'm well no, we're in Epcot right now on currentlyan line for sorein around the World.
Speaker 3: O gonna be sorein around the world.
Speaker 1: That is super cool. So how long is the line?
Speaker 7: It's only a twenty five minute wait for this line. The first thing we're doing, we're living with the land up in here.
Speaker 1: That's basically great time.
Speaker 3: It's the highest seventy nine today.
Speaker 1: Give me a word that rhymes with igloo?
Speaker 3: Gigelow?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: No, not even close?
Speaker 5: No big glue? No, what was the word that you no? Igluo? Jenny claims that igloo rhymes with corkscrew. Does corkscrew rhyme with igloo?
Speaker 3: Well, here's the question. Is Jenny drunk this morning?
Speaker 1: Because well, she has a bottle of Jack Daniels in front of her, but I haven't seen her drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you feel like that's a good indicator.
Speaker 1: You have it a good time in Disney.
Speaker 3: We're having a good time at Disney. We're this is our last day though, so we're living it up large.
Speaker 1: To give her one more mistletoe? What rhymes one more? What rhyme? Give me a word that rhymes with missletoe?
Speaker 3: Rhymes with mistletoe?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Gigelow?
Speaker 5: Yeah rhymes better? She said, cameltoe rhymes with mistletoe.
Speaker 4: No wrong women supporting women?
Speaker 5: Women can't support women when they're wrong. That's then that's that's that's defeats the whole purpose.
Speaker 3: True. I can't support you when you're.
Speaker 1: Wrong, Jenny.
Speaker 5: If Jenny, if Jenny got into car jack, you know, wouldn't be like, wow, you know what we gotta support Jenny.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that's that's a woman in business right there.
Speaker 5: You buy any sweatshirts or hoodies or a like a bow or Mickey Mouse bow or anything like that.
Speaker 7: Not an ornament, but I can tell you right now, sweatshirt here costs like eighty dollars.
Speaker 3: You don't have a kind of sweatshirts or anything, but I did buy an ornament.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, good good?
Speaker 2: Are you getting the hook up from all your old friends that work there are staff?
Speaker 7: I am. I'm definitely getting a hookup, but I'm also paying for it as well, and I'll tell you about it when.
Speaker 3: I come home.
Speaker 5: Okay, geesh, So one more question. Have you been text Have you been texting regular guy or you've.
Speaker 1: Been you have? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very invested in my days.
Speaker 5: Give me a little update. Did do you sign it with a kiss emoji or a heart emoji?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, because we don't sign text messages like their letters. David. Mostly it's just what are you doing today?
Speaker 7: Well, here's what I'm doing. Oh cool, well this, that and the other thing. Ha ha ha that's kind of it.
Speaker 1: Have you texted the just thinking about you yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: It's usually like paragraphs of what I'm doing, like, here's what's going on, and then he'll be like, cool, here's.
Speaker 1: On this text in this and see what he responds back.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, let me write it down.
Speaker 1: What that mouth do? What that mouth do?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll ask you.
Speaker 1: I spelled that with d A two. Yeah, okay, we'll have fun. Bailey, we miss you.
Speaker 3: Well, have fun on miss us you soon?
Speaker 1: Okay, bye? What do you want? Is it bad? I didn't know that was Bailey? I was like, who is this? Are you serious? You didn't recognize what said her name? No? Wow, she sounds les annoying through the phone. Is that possible?
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, someone palatable. Uh, We're gonna ask you what celebrity is kind of out of nowhere? What celebrity gives you the ick? And I forget how this came up. There was this story last week of celebrities that give you the ick? And I think Katie Perry.
Speaker 1: Was in there, Yes, she was.
Speaker 2: We had like, of course, the Baldwins, the Kardashians. I think Drake was in there.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised that Ariana Grande was not on that list, not because of the wicked stuff, but just because I've heard she's a bit of a like a prissy princess.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: What celebrity gives you the ick? I'm going to go off the board randomly. Riba McIntyre has always given me the ick.
Speaker 1: I don't know her.
Speaker 5: Her hair looks fake, It's like it looks a fake color of red. Her accent sounds so fake. Nobody talks that big of an Oklahoma accent. I just Riba McIntyre always gives me the ick.
Speaker 1: Can I read you the list? Yeah, the original list we had.
Speaker 6: It started with Katy Perry clearly Chris Pratt, Jared Leto's on the list. Ryle Reynolds and Blake Lively retweet on that one because of the whole it ends with us nonsense from this year.
Speaker 1: This one's weird. Taylor Swift doesn't give me the ick.
Speaker 6: Just disingenuous a little bit, but at the same time so ingenuine or so genuine justin Timberlake is said to give people the ick, Alec Baldwin, Drake, Gwyneth Paltrow, and for some reason, Benson Boone.
Speaker 5: Benson Boone doesn't give me the ick. He's just an odd ball. But I think he's a likable oddball.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know some of those people I don't care about.
Speaker 2: I think for me personally, because I used to watch The Voice all the time, and I loved when they had their original coaches on and I could not stand Adam Levine on that show. Well yeah, and then there was like the whole thing where he wanted to name his future kid, like the name of the girl he was having an affair with. I can't remember that little scandal and stuff, and I mean whatever, He's still with his wife and they figured it out. But there's just something about him that doesn't feel authentic, feels like probably most of the things on The Voice was fake with him.
Speaker 1: I one to add to the list, Charlie Pooth. Oh, he gives you the ick a little bit.
Speaker 6: I just I like that he's I like watching his tiktoks because he does music stuff. But I've just heard too many stories about him. I'm just like I don't think with Charlie Pooth.
Speaker 5: I he came to jingle Ball about seven or eight years ago and I did a magic trick for him, and he was such a great audience. Yeah, you can snicker if you want to, but it was If you look it up, Dave Ryan, Katie would be Charlie Pooth. It's on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a really good magic trick. I think you had to do it for like his sister or somebody else.
Speaker 1: First, right.
Speaker 5: I did it for his sister first, because she was there with him, and I said, can I do this trick for Charlie. She's like, well, let me see it, and she's like, oh, he'll love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he did it. He was a great aunt. So I like Charlie Pooth. Who gives you the ick? Another? Okay? And that came to mind Nick Cannon, Oh yeah, I would agree with that one.
Speaker 6: How many different relations he's having, great businessman, I think, But keep it at your pants, buddy, who gives.
Speaker 1: You the ick?
Speaker 5: Send me a text at KATWB one five three nine two one and we'll read some of those coming up next.
Speaker 1: What celebrity gives you the ick? We're not trying to be negative or anything.
Speaker 5: It's just kind of all things text messages at KATWB one. Alec Baldwin has always given me the ick. I never liked him as an actor. I don't even know exactly what it is I don't like about him. I just don't another one. Lizzo gives me the ick. I think she's phony and amani.
Speaker 2: See she was so awesome when she came to Star Party, but I have heard from other radio people that she's not always been the great realistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's kind from what I know of her.
Speaker 4: Oh, you have heard she's kind. Yeah, I had heard from other radio.
Speaker 1: People she's Oh what radio people did you hear this from?
Speaker 4: It is someone that we know very well.
Speaker 5: Oh I again, Steve O. I'm not going to say who gives me the ick? Mariah Carey cringe all the way. I'm not excited for her voice to start penetrating my brain with the Christmas worm of annoyance.
Speaker 6: Why does Alex somebody texted, said Alex Warren, Dax Shephard and yes, Charlie Pooth because I said Charlie Pooth the second ago. Yeah, Alex Warren seems gennuine. I'm interviewed on backstage at I forget what the venue was when he was here, but he seemed very down to earth. He just seemed tired when I met him. Who is that Alex Warren?
Speaker 2: Okay, the song we just played, Dax Shephard. I have seen people start to pick apart the way he treats Kristen Bell online lately. But I do think it's like one of those things where they cut little segments out that makes it seem like he's kind of being a jerk in their marriage, but reality is like they're just joking around.
Speaker 4: But maybe ill that's a lot of couple.
Speaker 5: Like did they pick at each other but they really love each other? Yeah, they like you pick at each other, you call each other a moron and an idiot, but.
Speaker 1: It's all in love.
Speaker 4: Oh, Ed Shearon because he looks like a troll, That's what.
Speaker 1: A text says.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ed Shearon is not your proto type of a pop star, but he is how he is so charged. He's just very sweet, just a very sweet, humble person. Unless he's changed a lot since he came to Star Party a couple of times.
Speaker 1: I put Chrissy Teagan on that list. I can see that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a little odd the things that she been posting on her Instagram, Like, I don't think you need to share all that. Here's one that's the expected Taylor Swift. I cannot stand her. I think that she gets overexposed, but she definitely doesn't give me the ick. Here is one Sabrina Carpenter. She acts super inappropriate, but yet her music is targeting young girls.
Speaker 1: Not a good role model.
Speaker 6: I don't think she is targeting young girls. I think young girls just gravitate to her music more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she started as like a Disney person, I feel like people aren't letting her evolve into what she is now, which is someone in her twenties who is allowed to be sexual.
Speaker 6: In my opinion, Yeah, she's only twenty six, and Jenny's not that you are young, but you're not the young girl that they're saying that you love.
Speaker 1: Sabrina Carpenter. I do love so like it's not you know, young young.
Speaker 5: You've seen her microphone that looks like a hair brush, that's clever, You've seen that one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, everything about her performances is so theatrical and well it's perfect.
Speaker 1: I think he's a perfect pop star.
Speaker 5: What celebrity gives you the ick. Will Ferrell, he tries too hard to be funny. I will say this about Will Ferrell. He was so funny back in the day, back in the day of Elf step Brothers. What was the other big one that he was in? Oh, anchorman. He was so funny. But he's just kind of not so funny anymore.
Speaker 1: We'll tell him you didn't like Ron Burgundy. He was an anchorman. Yeah, yep, Well just think about the podcast. Sorry, no, oh, the podcast was horrible.
Speaker 5: Oh remember when they first picked off iHeartRadio the podcast and he did the Ron Burgundy podcast and I listened to it, go oh, this would be really funny.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: It was cringey. And I'll say it, I work for iHeart. I think even iHeart was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: They pulled that. That was a mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, this is the name I haven't heard in a while. Tyra Banks gives you the ic. Someone said too much. She was too much on America's Next Time Not Models. She was pretty awful on that show.
Speaker 5: Tom Hanks, This text says Tom Hanks. But no idea why he doesn't give me the yick at all. He just seems like, I mean, for somebody who's been in Hollywood and show business since like the early eighties.
Speaker 1: He seems pretty down to earth and like the same guy.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's kind of like America's dad to an extent.
Speaker 1: I think Jacob Elordi from Euphouria gives me the ick.
Speaker 4: Why because he's so hot and you're a jealous.
Speaker 1: He's also tall, and I'm jealous.
Speaker 6: But I saw him live when I was an audience member at Jimmy Fallon once and he just seems like he's a d head pretty much, and a lot of interviews I see of him, he just seems like he just doesn't care to be there, like he'd be doing He'd rather be doing anything else.
Speaker 5: Here's what I agree with the Weekend. He's always given me the ick. The processing that he puts on his voice to his dark, dark movie what was it called The The Idol? Well, that movie was dark and weird?
Speaker 3: Was he weird?
Speaker 1: He gives me the ick.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'm going to say in defense to him, because I used to love his music so much, and then I watched The Idol and then I was like, Eh, I don't know if I can get down with him anymore. His concert this past summer because he did a big tour when he was here in the Cities. It was really good and it wasn't creepy. I almost didn't want to go because I was like, is it going to be really creepy and weird, like how he tries to be this artistic person.
Speaker 4: And I thought it was actually really really cool.
Speaker 5: We see at us Bank Stadium. Yes, it's amazing that he was in a stadium.
Speaker 2: It was so packed, and I really think that it was a great concert. It wasn't creepy, it wasn't weird. It was very like performative and theatrical, and he did a great, great job. And he's sounded like a dancer, you know, so that has a lot for someone who doesn't really dance.
Speaker 5: A couple of other ones, what celebrity gives you the ick? Leonardo DiCaprio, Okay, I kind of get that one. I mean a little bit woody Allen, I mean, yeah, he's been a creep for a long time. Jack Black is another one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love.
Speaker 5: He was Ekay's studio one time they were promoting I think the Peanuts movie or something that he was in some movie with a bunch of kids.
Speaker 1: And he was so nice. He was, you know.
Speaker 5: But they they when they come into the radio station to do an interview, they put on their nice hat. Of course they just are yeah, there's one that I'm not going to say. Oh yeah, And Megan.
Speaker 4: Markle gives me the is a lot of people don't really like her.
Speaker 5: Right, let's do the dirt wrap things up on KATIEWB. Dave's Dirt is brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Kim Gardashian had a brain scan and it showed low activity in her brain and.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 8: So what the holes mean is low activity compared to this one? The front part of your brain is less active than it should be.
Speaker 5: But then again, the Kardashians will do anything for a storyline.
Speaker 2: No, they will, and especially since they made sure that they were filming during that. Yes, Vanessa Hudgins just welcomed her second child with her husband, Cole Tucker. She instagrammed a photo from the hospital bad saying what a wild ride labor is. Big shout out to all the moms. It's truly incredible what our bodies can do. And on that note, I just want to give a shout out to Sam Sanzeverer. She works on the hall from us over at Kate on a TUESD morning show, and she and her husband finally had their baby baby.
Speaker 4: She was pregnant for like longer the time than you should be pregnant.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if she got induced or not, but I just saw pictures this morning, So congrat Sam.
Speaker 6: Millie Bobby Brown, well, she's been engaged for he or she's been married for a minute, and she adopted a kid, but now she has a fisty changed her name from Millie Bobby Brown to Millie Bonnie bon Jovi because she's married to bon Jovi's son.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can start call her Milli bon Bond.
Speaker 4: It's so weird to be that bon joke. Bon Jovi is the full last name bon.
Speaker 1: Jovi, Yes, just Jovi because the singer is John John bon Jovi.
Speaker 4: Yes, got it.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 1: Out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: Brendan Fraser is teaching us how to take a perfect selfie.
Speaker 1: Okay, did I get a quick selfie? Allow me? Oh, I'm gonna go serious settings. We're picking your timer and you know what's.
Speaker 6: Right here?
Speaker 1: All right, contry light, there you go. I trust you, all right. I want y'all to look at the green light, not yourself. Kidding guys who wants in thank you?
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 5: He's right, though, when you take a selfie, you're always looking at yourself. Always look at yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you do, especially, and then in the group photos afterwards, you only look at yourself to decide what of the ten you like.
Speaker 1: Well true, and if you look at it's so true.
Speaker 5: If you look at the main publicity picture for this show, you guys all look great. I've got the fakest forced smile. Look at the one which Minnesota Goodbye. Okay, look at the Minnesota good Bye. I know, the the one where we're talking about the live podcast of the Minnesota Goodbye, and it's a picture of me, Jenny Bailey, and Vaught. You guys all look great. I wasn't there that day when you chose the picture, because I would have never I look I looked like.
Speaker 2: He not true at all. I think that you look like you have a genuine smile. The only thing that I had to comment about on that photo is, Dave, you and I look like we have crazy veins popping out of our forehead.
Speaker 1: And not look like you do.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: So do I like right in the middle. It's kind of like a why yeah, it's it's weird. I go see it. Go see it.
Speaker 5: Dave Ryan's show on Instagram. That is going to wrap it up for the dirt end for the show today. We'll be back tomorrow with another Christmas Wish. What time is Wish?
Speaker 4: Tomorrow morning Marrow will be at seven am.
Speaker 1: Doing it really early. Tomorrow morning. Christmas Wish is on.
Speaker 5: If you want to nominate, We're all always looking for more and we work maybe three or four days in advance. So with three and a half weeks still to do a Christmas Wish, you've got plenty of time. So go nominate somebody and look at some of the guidelines for nominating people. And then if you want to donate, we would appreciate that as well. All your donations are tax deductible thanks to youth Link.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. We'll see you tomorrow.