Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning show.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you guys a question and tell me if you think that this is.
Speaker 1: Weird. Okay, so you.
Speaker 2: Guys know that my son Joe hosts that radio show called The Joe Show. You can hear them weekday afternoons on our Detroit radio station, Channel ninety five five, or you can check them out they're in Tampa on the iHeartRadio app ninety three to three FLZ.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Joe Ashley, who used to be on our show in Jed along with Katie do this radio show all the time and it's great and they're very close. And if you follow them on social media, which you can live with Joe Show or something, you can see that they hang out with each other all the time, like they're always going out for each other's birthdays, they go on vacations together. I mean, they're closer even probably than we are as a show, and we're really a close show. So I was having a conversation with them and I found this to be really odd, and tell me if you think this is weird. Ashley Nicks, who many of our listeners know personally because she was very good when she was on our show, has been dating a girl for a long time. I mean we're talking six months, maybe four to six months. Not Joe, not Jed, not Katie, not anybody has met this girl. They've been dating for six plus months. They have gone out with families and friends and all this stuff. This girl has never come at all to anything, and they have never met her personally. It got to a point where I said to Joe, maybe this is a fake friend Joe, and Joe goes Joe says to me, he goes, Dad, No, she's dating. Ashley is just very secretive with her people. I said, we I want to know what she looks like.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hate to bring you into this, Zach, but Zach has also been I've seen someone for a while and he keeps it very quiet.
Speaker 1: Okay, but his has not reached a six month period, has it. I don't know. No one knows. Two questions though, yes.
Speaker 4: So, First question is is this typical behavior from Ashley?
Speaker 2: No, because I used to well, I'm back in the day when she was here. She had a girlfriend that we talked about on the radio all the time. She's yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Second question is has she ever brought someone up and that negatively impacted their relationship.
Speaker 1: It could be no, that could be that.
Speaker 2: That's the reason why I will say this though with the whole work life thing. Yeah, you know, I think that there is a point where if you're that close, like it's it's okay to not introduce your coworkers to your spouse or your boyfriend's girlfriends whatever they're dealing is. But I think if you're in the field like we are, or friends with people, like if all of a sudden I had heard that, you know, Kevin, you've been dating this girl for seven eight months and you haven't brought her around us, I would go, all right, what's she got going on? Like, what's going you know, maybe this girl is like I don't know, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if that's I don't know if that's weird though, because it could be a protection thing. Sometimes you just want to keep something protected and close to the vest until either you feel comfortable or you have understood that this is a real thing. And maybe she had a date in mind where she like, look, I'm gonna just get it six months. You say six months, I'm gonna give it six months. If she's still around, then I'll bring around Because a lot of people are often like, you know, these are my these are my family members, these are the people I love the most, and I'm not just about to bring a random around in front of them.
Speaker 2: All Right, here's the story with you know, the whole Zach thing, going back to the Zach thing, because now I'm thinking about Zach go and it just brought a really interesting thing up. How long is it gonna be before all of a sudden we get to see if Zach and this girl you know, I already met her, well, I know you matter, but he had are they? Are they that kind of boyfriend girlfriend in it? Because the Ashley thing is interesting because I wanted to ask her this question too, because I'm really fascinated with Lesbian's I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to ask like, do you guys, are you guys.
Speaker 2: Planning like uh, you know, like you're gonna get married one day, six months, bro move in with each other.
Speaker 1: I want to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: And all of us on the show have gone through different types of relationships, and people have gone through different relationships. I always felt like some there was always a period. Help Bianca practically brings her boyfriend or you see him on FaceTime like every five, like she's very open about showing that, or a guy like Zach is not he doesn't he doesn't trust us or love us or what.
Speaker 1: It's not that I just keep my love life separate from my work, wife.
Speaker 3: My work.
Speaker 2: But also I've noticed, like I haven't met Tony's wife, Like there's just things that you know, keep.
Speaker 1: Said, Really, Tony's not married to a wife. He's got a husband. You never met Brooke at all, not once?
Speaker 4: No, you did meet her, yeah, because she was at she was at Shannon and Wes's like wedding celebration, okay, and Brooksman had a lot of personal stuff that We've had a lot of different things.
Speaker 3: What do you think an appropriate amount of time is?
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know what I by? First off, By the way, it always.
Speaker 2: Is funny to me when you meet somebody's spouse, because you'd go, I never thought they would be.
Speaker 1: Together, Like I did.
Speaker 2: They get together our boss Kim and her husband Phil. When I met him, I was like, oh my god, Like I thought for a second there I was like with Kim, like you don't you picture somebody a little bit different? And then you realize after you meet him and get to know them, like, oh, they're a perfect couple of guys. When after a while, like you know, you're thinking like I thought that.
Speaker 1: They I didn't realize that that was the spouses. But go to with the Zach thing.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to as far as how pro long I feel that if we're all like friends and stuff up you bring around, you know what I mean? Like if I have like a in which I want to have this coming up here soon with the weather breaking, I want to have everybody come over to the house and hang out of the house, and I want you guys to bring you know, friends and you know and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, look, I'm hoping exactly.
Speaker 3: So we have I have met her, Mojo has not met her? Have you brought her around other groups of people like your your other friends? Okay, so it's really just like a work and love life, keeping it separate.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I respect that it's going to be a topy. Has she has she come over to your sister's house. Has your sister met her? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a big one. That's your sister's I haven't really seen my sister either. I'm just like, does your sister want to meet her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's just like not yeah, but they all know about her, so it's not like people.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Nicole knows. Nicole wants make a comment on the Ashley next thing. What do you want to say?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Hi, Okay, So caap, have you ever heard of the U haul lesbians?
Speaker 4: I heard you say I've only heard of super rules, but please tell.
Speaker 1: Me you haul lesbians are the ones who will move in within a month and get married. Oh my god, that's wild. So the relationships go very fast. I am just pulled up.
Speaker 2: Hey, quick question for you over under on how long you think it's going to be until Zach lets us meet his girl.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it'll be about two more months.
Speaker 2: Give it two more years. Okay, all right, what's up, trash? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Listen. I'm gonna have to hold Mojo's hand when I say this. Okay, as the bold star lesbian, I'm licensed to say this. Yes, Mojo, you can never ever again and say that you're obsessed with lesbians. It gets off the worst creeper vibe. Every lesbian in the state shuttered, every lesbian was like, oh no, Mojo, I love lesbians.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that? Why you got to say that?
Speaker 5: We wanted you to like, we want you to love you from a distance. Okay, but when you say things like you're obsessed with us or you're overly interested in us, it gives off that like specific movie type with the heels and the stilettos.
Speaker 2: That okay, Can I tell you what happens? My wife since she cut her hair, gets hit on more by lesbians. It's wild.
Speaker 5: Me and my wife have long hair, so Chelsea she grows it back.
Speaker 1: They're hot lesbians too that are hitting on her, you know what I mean, Like they're we're hot. Me and my wife are hot.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: One the other day was flirting with Chelsea. Were at the restaurant. I'm like, guys, I'm here. You know what's going on?
Speaker 1: Mike? How you doing? LEI relationships are counted in dog years. Wow, we still have the last color. Mike. You're a bad man. Come on. That's well, that's me. I work in women's basketball, so it's it's always anytime we have Like, I know, you got some stories. I have a lot of stories, probably half I can't share on the end.
Speaker 2: Wait the other hand, do they bring do they bring their girlfriends around the team, or do they hiding them from everybody?
Speaker 3: It just depends, like I've I've been I've been doing what I what I do for like twelve years, So it just kind of depends.
Speaker 1: People are more open and not. But it's it's really interesting to see like, oh, that's that's who you're with or that, and we we judge from a distance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me ask you this because I feel like I've heard this on ESPN, but I've never actually talked to a coach of a women's basketball team. Do all of their cycles coincide? I promise you, I promise you.
Speaker 1: I've heard this. I'm not making this. Ah.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you can tell because they will come into practice and every single one of them coach, today's not today, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Bet you. Though.
Speaker 2: That means for a great game on the court, for every we get, every loose loose ball