Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings, five and six fifty five, five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five, five, six fifty five. No, I don't know why I'm doing the five and six fifty five so early. I was going to say, am doing it so early? Hold on? Aside, I got six. I feel like I'm playing the five and six fifty five early hair? What is going on?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Get cav back in the studio. He told me I had to walk out. All right, hold on, I'm gonna I know that you just stopped. I'm gonna stop it. Stop it because, yeah, it would be too early for it. Calvin come back in. Yeah, why did he leave? I told him to leave because he hates to know what songs I'm going to have as our three songs to pick for the Oh okay, thee I always do like a throwback Wednesday hair, and I know you hate it so and you heard one of the songs and you were like, that's my song. I'm voting on that song. All I love that. Let me do the songs right now, and then it'll get us up to six fifty five, and then right afterwards we'll play whichever one wins. So Zac get in studio for your vote. Should I play after the five or six fifty five and before the five Lives? Tell your mom phone scam? Should I play.
Speaker 3: A my head's Bob and too, Zach, I'm going up and down, I'm getting going?
Speaker 2: Or should I play b which Kevin already heard. He was excited, He was very excited, apologized. Should I play C.
Speaker 3: Yes in the world right now?
Speaker 2: That was easy? Which one am I playing? Here? We just sewd out all the floor seats?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: You love to see la.
Speaker 1: Come bigbi am.
Speaker 2: Americanboy. We're gonna find out right after this.
Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty fun.
Speaker 2: Here five sax Agon ready to leave, Like Zach, you don't get anything. I want you to stay right there, can't. It's a holiday week. We got nobody listening to this radio. We can do whatever we want. Carissa the bosses out of town. We're gonna have some fun with the five or six fifty five. Chrissa from Detroit. It says that she's at the factory right now working. What kind of cars are we making? We're not making cars, We're making parts for the park. Okay, well you do your thing. I like it Lauren is on with us your challenger hair. She's from ann Arbor. It says that Lauren works at United Rentals. What's up, Lauren? Hey, Good morning Carissa, Lauren, Lauren, Carrissa. Nice to meet both of you guys and Lauren. Oh morning, Caris I'm locking Chris or Lauren up in a sound perferrio. We're gonna start with Carissa first, So Lauren, you're gonna go and talk to Lydia for the five questions. Okay, all right, sounds good, All right, good luck. Well, then this is for a chance to win ten thousand dollars in free groceries with Mojo pays your grocery bills, brought to you by Kroger. Each of you guys are going to get a fifty dollars Kroger gift card. The winner will get two chances to win the ten grand The loser runner up will get one chance. Carissa, Question number one, This truth hurts Singer says that she was a virgin until her thirties.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: Question number two? The head coach of the Detroit Pistons was commenting on Jaden Ivy situation yesterday. What's his name?
Speaker 1: Coach?
Speaker 2: Mitchell.
Speaker 1: I really don't know, all.
Speaker 2: Right, you have a good guess, question said coach Mitchell or something? I know what you say? Is that what you said? Coach Mitchell? Coach Mitchell, he was my wrestling coach. And question number three. Meghan the Stallion was rushed to the hospital after falling ill during her performance in Moulin Rouge on Broadway, which rapper was accused of shooting Meghan the Stallion in the foot. Question number four, the new Super Mario Galaxy movie hits theaters today. What is the name of the little Green dinosaur character from the Super Marios franchise? And question number five? Today is April first, which is a holiday. What is the day known as Let's bring your Challenger to play? Now? And that's Lauren back from a sound proof area. How did Chrissa do? Is he got?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's yeah, that's that's good all right. And I don't think these questions. I don't think these questions are altogether easy. So let's see what happens here, okay, Lauren? Question number one, this truth hurts Singer says she was a virgin until her thirties.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I have no idea?
Speaker 2: Best Oh my gosh, Channon just did this in The Dirty Lizzo truth hurts. You cannot miss any of these others. If you miss it, Lauren, You're gonna lose and Carissa's gonna win. Question number two, this is the only question that chrisam messed. The head coach of the Detroit Pistons, was commenting on the Jaden Ivy situation. Yeahyesterday. What's his name? You can't.
Speaker 1: I have no idea one? JB.
Speaker 2: Bicker Staff, Oh, would never Carissa?
Speaker 3: Where nice job, Carrissa.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, we got to hear the story about Meghan the stallion. I just got that broken in this five and sixty five and we'll talk about that in The Dirty Yoshi is the character's name the green dinosaur in Super Mario keV. You're going to see that movie today, potentially today. Yeah, today is April fools Day, everybody. And by the way, that was an April Fool's joke, that JB. Bickerstaff question. We're gonna let me do another one here for you, Okay, Lauren, Okay, yeah, Lauren, you know what, you just did it for the fifty dollars gift card. Didn't shoot a Kroger and the chance to try to win the ten grand I mean yeah, I mean why honestly, this is like the easiest contest ever. It's like a win win, everybody's getting a prize. Thank you to Kroger for this. Just two more chances to play this game Tomorrow and Friday, and then we're gonna give away that ten thousand dollars. The shopping spree with Mojo pays your grocery bills, brought to you by Kroger. So guys, have a great morning.
Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is sick fifty five.