Speaker 1: Listen up.
Speaker 2: The ratis just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key. Demograh, super duper.
Speaker 1: That's nice, a gonogay, yes for that, good knees.
Speaker 3: It is the seventeenth day of June twenty twenty six. Good rainy Wednesday morning. On the part of morning show, here we are. We've got Parker Fox coming in and the regular cast of characters and lots to get to. We'll get started with a Dusty Sleigh, one of my favorite comedians, and some comedy to make you giggle on a rainy Wednesday morning.
Speaker 4: So you know what, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Get up, get moving, get your big boy pants on and or your big girl pants, and let's get this thing started.
Speaker 2: Come on in.
Speaker 4: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 5: There's another song I like by a band called Lone Star. The song's called I'm Already There, very dramatic song. If you've not heard the song, it's not a guy. He's out working the road. He misses his family because he's on the road.
Speaker 4: And I get that.
Speaker 5: He said he calls his wife from a lonely cold hotel room. It seems like a booking issue to me. You know what I mean, I'm not hard to find a hotel with heat these days. And he hears his little kid in the background. His kid's small, and his kid gets on the phone and his kid goes, Dad, when you're coming home?
Speaker 4: This is what he says to his kid.
Speaker 2: He goes, I'm already there. I was like, why are you doing that to that kid? That kid's probably like, what, you're home?
Speaker 5: Why are we doing this weird phone thing here? You know? Or maybe the song's darker than we realize, you know. Maybe the dad's like, son, I am home. You're my side family, and.
Speaker 4: Where sh I'll by the pump lives? I'm me the tires, oh wire.
Speaker 1: Going up?
Speaker 4: Madness in the tax this you know you're sold tesk loot and you sold my heart.
Speaker 1: Can't you out of my day? So I go out of my way? Wednesday June seventeenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Is the Power Trip Morning.
Speaker 1: Joe Cory co Chris Hockey meets sach Alberson, do well betting golf today, scratch that itch and that US open tomorrow, damn day. So Kevin Borg will be here, Hell yeah, car Box will be here, Rosie will be here.
Speaker 2: Oh portable.
Speaker 6: I have a I got a story for Rosie. Oh man, Oh no, I got a story for you guys. Do you guys care?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, yeah, we're just gonna let it rimp. I think it was Tuesday. No, it was last Friday. No, no, no, it was Saturday.
Speaker 4: The world is going on, Corey. Didn't you have a story though?
Speaker 7: And I'm in my car and I'm driving to meet Oh it's Saturday, Jesus Saturday, and I'm driving to meet my wife. It's Louis and I and uh I live in Plymouth now. And we're driving along and I look over. I go, hey, there's Barb.
Speaker 2: And her daughter. Barb that works here.
Speaker 4: I'm not familiar.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, well, this will be a first. I haven't seen them in the new neighborhood. So I rolled down the window and as loud as I can, I go, you're getting ripped. It wasn't Barb and it wasn't her daughter.
Speaker 4: It didn't happen.
Speaker 2: It did one thousand person, I promise you that happened.
Speaker 4: Unreal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, that's Barb and.
Speaker 5: It was not.
Speaker 2: It was some other lady. And I loudly yelled at her, you're getting ripped.
Speaker 4: That's a terrible, terrifying thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, great story. I drove away quite fastly, fastly, fast.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 4: Do you realize that that woman called the fuzz on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you told her you were going to rip her up? No, yeah, that's why she heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I realized that as I drove away, and then immediately called my wife to tell her.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you this question, Corey. I'm sorry, take over, just take me out. Okay, well that's her point. Yeah, if you if you're beloved, beloved, beautiful hot. Wife came home and said, sweetheart, I am frightened. And you said, but why, And she said a gentleman looked at me and said, I was getting ripped. Would you not call the fuzz.
Speaker 2: Jack the ripper? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would think she was about to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a massive mistake. I apologize.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a it's a delicate question. Yeah. Did you see these people from the front of the back? Oh?
Speaker 1: Both when you were convinced it was Barb, it was like a side profile thing.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like, that's Barb.
Speaker 4: Did you get a number?
Speaker 7: And then when I got to the side, I'm like, yeah, that's Barb, and then I yelled, you're getting ripped as I was getting closer, and it was not barbed.
Speaker 2: Where were you over by my house?
Speaker 4: Is there any reasons she would be by your house?
Speaker 2: I mean, not really walking? Yeah, that's a long walk.
Speaker 1: Why would she walk anywhere near where you are?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's what I thought after I yelled it. Yep, doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: So I thought she was driving. This was a woman walking. This is even worse.
Speaker 7: It was a woman and her daughter walking their dog. And the dog looked exactly like Barb's dog. That's the other tip off. But that's gotta be them.
Speaker 1: It was not. Did you think let me make sure, let me see this woman's face and maybe even make eye contact and say, oh, yep, that's definitely barbed. Now I'll yell somebody's getting ripped or you're getting ripped.
Speaker 2: You just you just let it fly, Let it fly. Kelly's a saying.
Speaker 4: She's also gonna be living on her own in single soon. Why, because you're going to jail. No, I can't just rip you can't. You can't yell things threats out the window.
Speaker 1: It was a threat, though, How does she know if somebody's getting ripped.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a threat to me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna rip you, lady. I'm gonna rip you in half, is what you said.
Speaker 7: I guess everybody knows the fan lexicon. No, no, yeah, it wasn't my brightest moment.
Speaker 4: You're going to prison.
Speaker 2: No, I know you're getting ripped. Yeah, probably in prison.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're gonna get your butt ripped, because what does Charles say about prison?
Speaker 4: Play a section in prison? That's the house of many husbands.
Speaker 1: Have you thought about moving back to a dinah? Just on behalf of all my fellow slimmy Plymouth Plymouth and Plymouth Plymouth, Plymouthians, Plymouthians, I don't know, plemmys, Yeah, all the plummies. Any any chance you moved back to a dinah?
Speaker 2: Probably not. I like it here.
Speaker 1: It's a nice area. You could like an ice cream truck. Could you put some kind of a song or noise that attaches to yourself? So do you just announce yourself to the I probably should? Yeah, bell, maybe like a bear bell. Yeah, so we all know where you are at all times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we learn the neighborhood you've moved in.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go door to door and tell them exactly who you are, what you are, and how far away you'll stay.
Speaker 4: Hey, Corey, Yeah, we're gonna play a game with old les.
Speaker 2: Captain Hook, Well played.
Speaker 3: You ready wrong? Answers only ready wrong? Answers wrong answers only Name something people do to relax?
Speaker 2: Bungee jump?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 4: Never mind?
Speaker 2: Well that's not something you do to relax? Did I wreck it?
Speaker 4: No, it's a better idea than I mean. I thought about that for hours on the way in.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, really sorry, Captain Hook. Yeah, that wasn't a great answer. No, one of the worst.
Speaker 3: Name.
Speaker 4: Name a reason why a restaurant might refuse to serve somebody that's not funny? How dare you say that?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that.
Speaker 4: I said, uh huh, Cory, and I heard what you really said.
Speaker 2: I didn't believed it. It's five thirty. I can say that.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can use that word, sir.
Speaker 2: What was the question?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: The round of family through that Chris is attempting to play is called fast money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not take three segments.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to give me a rock something you do.
Speaker 2: At a restaurant.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey, Zach, are you alive?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes, there we go. What my board is sticky? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know why yourself?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 4: Wrong answers only?
Speaker 2: Are you ready sure?
Speaker 4: Name a perk you might pay more for at the gym?
Speaker 2: Uh free candy? Free candy.
Speaker 4: You see how it's done.
Speaker 2: So that was Can I try again, Zach?
Speaker 4: Name something hung on a classroom wall?
Speaker 1: Careful, my teacher, My gosh, Well that could go so many ways. Yeah, and now you're getting Yeah, you're kicked out of the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: And name something specific?
Speaker 3: Wrong answers only, Name something specific you might buy at a party supply store.
Speaker 2: Oh a grenade.
Speaker 1: Loob?
Speaker 4: Oh, now you want to play well, but grenade loube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not smart, You're everywhere, all right.
Speaker 3: This is a new facet to the to the only wrong answers only game. I want you, guys, I'm gonna I'm gonna ask the question, and on the count of three, Zach's gonna say his word that of and saus you're gonna say your word you thought of but immediately without thinking.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you know who's going first?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Corey, what your name? Sauce?
Speaker 2: Well, you said one, two, three, and then we say the word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who goes first? When I say that, we go at the same time. Zach's gonna go first, and then as soon as he says his word, you're going to say your word, but don't think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, got it.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 3: Answers only name a popular after school snack kids love three.
Speaker 2: One glue Corey? Do you know what we work with? Do you know what we work with? Corey?
Speaker 4: Say it?
Speaker 2: No, don't, don't you'll get emails. Starts with an I.
Speaker 1: And it rhymes with midiots brilliant.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try one more.
Speaker 2: A man who goes first.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: This time you can go first and then Zach, you're gonna go second. But don't answer until I count the three. Please, for God's sake, I did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did it.
Speaker 4: Are you ready I answer?
Speaker 2: Please? Please? Don't work with blank or don't say that word. You'll get the bills.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Name something you bend your knees to do three two one?
Speaker 2: Run bicycles. God, your brain doesn't work. Run bicycles.
Speaker 4: Here's the best part.
Speaker 2: Zach never answered, why the light bulbs? Why follow that? And it's one word? Oh? Sorry, run bicycles? Wow?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I mean, don't don't apologize to me. Run bicycles.
Speaker 6: We work with.
Speaker 2: Don't say it. He's gonna say. He's gonna say it, you're haul a bunch.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. I haven't ask me you got any new games for the show.
Speaker 2: This is why this way I think this is fun. Let's do it one more dude? Can I can?
Speaker 8: I can?
Speaker 1: I kind of change subjects for ten seconds, then we can go back to whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Sauce.
Speaker 1: You said you're losing a bunch of weight, right, Yeah, so look, you know it's summer. Everybody's got to tighten it up a little bit. So I don't think I had been on the peloton in like two months. But yesterday I'm like, you know what I haven't done since like May?
Speaker 2: What's that? Run bicycles?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I ran bikes for a while, and uh what Yeah I ran I ran bikes.
Speaker 2: Well, good for you. Thanks.
Speaker 4: You know what I haven't done. I haven't stood sitting.
Speaker 2: What's like a wall set? You're like, oh, I'm hideous. Run bicycles? What was the question? What did you ask?
Speaker 1: Something about bending knees? Something you have to be something you have to bend your knees to do.
Speaker 2: Run, Let's do one more.
Speaker 4: Man, who's going first?
Speaker 2: You don't care?
Speaker 4: Zach, are you prepared to play this game?
Speaker 3: Do you both realize that word and don't answer until I count the three?
Speaker 1: Chris, you know the old man in the matrix, that's like the architect, right, he's like an old distinguished guy with like a white beard. He's sitting behind the thousand screens. Right, I'm just picturing sauces Cpu. It's just pizza the Hut, right, just watching slop on TV. Hey, they're asking you something, pizza, they're asking you about bending your knees, and he just goes, run bicycles.
Speaker 2: Because you're Pizza the Hut.
Speaker 1: You got flappy arms, You're Pizza the Hut, run bicycles. I don't even know what's worse, the Captain hook one from last week.
Speaker 2: Or run bicycles. I don't know. Man, that's because that's that is that's wrong on every level.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Not smart. All right, what are we doing it? We're gonna do it one more time, one more time, and again one word.
Speaker 4: Don't answer. I got three sascoes first, and then Zago's second.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you guys ready?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, name something people adjust three two one.
Speaker 2: Gunner helmet belts that's a right answer.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Corey, did you think he could at least count to one?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 2: I don't get the game.
Speaker 4: We know you know I must have said five times one word.
Speaker 7: Gutner helmet's one word gutter helmet mn dot com. I'm sorry I let you guys down. You've disappointed a lot of people this week.
Speaker 2: But I want to show you guys something during the break that will help us.
Speaker 4: The inside of your head.
Speaker 7: There's something in there. No, this will make you guys laugh. It's not as good as the one thing we all looked at during the one break but want.
Speaker 4: To see is a to tag Oh my mine or yours? I don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the next time we see you, Chris and I want to be confirming the remains.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna be able to use the dental records.
Speaker 3: Will when they ask you if I have anything to say in my defense, I'm gonna play the audio of this segment.
Speaker 2: Why, mister hockey, why did you do it? Don't say it?
Speaker 1: Run bicycles?
Speaker 4: Can you not hear what I work with?
Speaker 2: Don't say it.
Speaker 9: You're gonna have a melt like voicemail somewhere talking about this inside my head.
Speaker 1: All right, gutter helmet, gutter helmet, MN dot com. I, like I mentioned Parker Fox will be hearing a little bit. The studio will fill up around eight because we're golf betting, you know, common and brain, and just think that we take the top twelve golfers and I would argue a couple of us, quote, are forced to take the top twelve. Yeah, the rest of us go off the board once in a while. Oh yeah, we got going deep off the board once in a while.
Speaker 2: I don't mind a fifty to one kind of a guy once in a while. What's the difference, right, it's funding their way. But yeah, most of the top twelve would be off the board. That'll be at eight. This is the power to want to join the fan looking for a question.
Speaker 1: The last around sun.
Speaker 2: It just begun some bombs, mic go off. Nope, can't hear you. It's not working.
Speaker 7: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Interesting what's changed? Has a thousand men? So all right, so that's interesting. Christ's mike does not work? That changes things.
Speaker 1: Clash of the Titans, O, Clash of the Titans.
Speaker 2: H how is this one working? Okay, works, that's the Blade, the Blade. Did you ever see the movie Blade with Wesley Snipes? Never saw it. I think they were gonna redo it. And Blade is in the MCU movie. Yeah he is. He's an MCU guy. He's in the Deadpool movie. It's a sweet cameo. It is Wesley Snipes. Yes, sir, I kidding an't know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, check once here.
Speaker 2: That sounds terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome. What happened something wrong with the plane?
Speaker 10: Whatever that means?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Yeah? What's that?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna live forever?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Hey Hawk, how was your bit last night? At Uh?
Speaker 4: It's fun? Enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 10: I was very nervous and uh, first time my first line delivery, I went too fast, but the second when I slowed down, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Big deal.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: They're really good at what they do, those folks.
Speaker 2: How's they're blade? That her mind?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: But I know what I can do.
Speaker 10: I gotta find a long mic court. You guys go ahead and talk amongst yourselves.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back, type Paul, just go out, Hi, Corey? So, like, what's new? Let's see here? Not much. I'm just you know, hanging out. Oh boy, help he fixes nothing.
Speaker 7: Things are good summertime. I like a rainy day. Today is going to be a good day. Tomorrow what the loose will be fun. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Speaking of tomorrow again, you have the password semi final tomorrow. The guy's tough man. John Creso just got released from the hospital. Well yesterday, yesterday, yes, sir, So hopefully things are on the up and up. I I assume he's going to battle. The guy's a battle there. Oh yeah, oh yeah, shout out to our guy, John criesol.
Speaker 7: Yeah he should be good. Yeah, it'll be a tough matchup tomorrow. Those two are really good at that game.
Speaker 1: So, but have Barb or Marnie or you had your gallbladder removed this week? I have not. I don't even know what a gallbladder is, right, So win, lose or draw? Yeah, I mean got to give the guy some credit. Yeah, absolutely, that's that's battling through injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, the three of you have no If you guys play terribly tomorrow, you have no excuses. None.
Speaker 1: He has a gigantic excuse. I was hospitalized all week.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, for a week, I think, yeah, yeah, it was like four or five days, was it not?
Speaker 1: I think it was surgery Thursday, Yeah, Wednesday or Thursday, and he got out Tuesday. So yeah, something like five plus days give or take in the hospital and he's gonna come out and forty eight hours later he's gonna playword password with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hope I don't let him down, but I probably don't. Well, you've let a lot of people down this week. Yeah, it's only Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at Zachary. Let's see if zach can fix this. See if you can mcguiver this microphone.
Speaker 2: How does a microphone just stop working? Great question? And it's plugged in?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Sure is. I feel like it's battery operated.
Speaker 1: It's unplugging it. I don't know where Chris is. I wonder if Chris is using this as a bathroom break. Do you think he's taking a dumb That's what I'm That's what I'm suggesting.
Speaker 2: Putting one like a wireless mic thing.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be one of those Hermantown situations. The man's hustling, he's gonna be he's gonna be winded. He's he's busting his ass trying to get this mic working.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I bet he will he's good at stuff like this. What if hogs deady has to come sit over here?
Speaker 1: There's Chris. He found a long court. I think they're gonna figure this out. Can you imagine if let's say we have like four or five people lined up to be in the power to a morning show and all of them call on sake at five twenty nine and she's you and me for three and a half hours, Yeah, without any heads up, so we didn't have to think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time to prep. We just have to tap dance like we're doing right now, but we have to do it for three and a half hours. I think we do fine. I think we would.
Speaker 1: I think we would run bicycles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we'd run bicycles. I don't think it would be perfection. But check check that works. That sounds really good. What do you do? I don't know. Fix the blade? He did something. He put a wireless mic pack on it.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's gonna be perfect. Check check check.
Speaker 1: I mean it sounds it sounds okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's not perfect, but it's close.
Speaker 4: Do you guys know we have a new studio ce over there.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked at it yet. But I knew they were building and haven't peeked in there though I looks all right.
Speaker 4: I saw a mic cord from there. Oh yeah, it's tiny, but it looks good. Fun.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Your mic sounds a little bit weird, but obviously at least we can hear you. Yeah, yeah, I don't know if the listeners can tell that. I can tell that it's a little bit off, but who cares close enough?
Speaker 2: And can you turn it off?
Speaker 4: Apparently I can't?
Speaker 2: Sweet, there we go. Sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll have to have Gorge sit over there with you guys, unless we fixed the razor blade. Yeah, anyway, Yeah, no, I had fun at the chan last night.
Speaker 1: Was cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's enjoyed it. It's a lot of moving parts. It's crazy to watch those people do what they do. They're really good at stuff. Howlong is the show with the intermission about two and a half hours.
Speaker 2: Oh damn. Yeah, And you're a part of all of it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm there for all of it because I have a.
Speaker 3: Bit in the at the about midway point of the first act and then at the very beginning of the second act.
Speaker 4: But then I bowed with everybody like I did something fun. I did something good.
Speaker 2: That's great. Thank you.
Speaker 1: What's your character's name, hot Box mcow Come on, it's true, hot Box MC.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right I have to say.
Speaker 3: And now for the grand finale of our Round the World review, we go down on the farm with Lady Adaly and her hot Box farmarets.
Speaker 2: Jesus what what? What kind of show is this?
Speaker 4: And I talked about Dolls.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had neither. But you heard you ever heard the song? Uh, get up, you're rocking the boat? You ever heard the song luck be a Lady tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Those shows songs are from this show. Oh, I didn't know that's where they were originated.
Speaker 2: Wait, so that's not a Frank Sinatra song.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I'm sure he's saying it, but it's from Guys and Dolls. Guys and Dolls?
Speaker 2: You see Missus doubtfire? Yeah? Great song? Yeah, great film? Right? Howk? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Only it wasn't a lady.
Speaker 2: He had a penis your MIC's song you're getting emails? Yeah, you're getting emails.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think Robin Williams was a lady.
Speaker 2: Well, you're getting emails. He did have Harry legs, which.
Speaker 4: I'm right about the concept behind that homework.
Speaker 2: He is right in a box box?
Speaker 4: Am I getting email?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: If you're sending me an email telling me how much you hate me, include a.
Speaker 2: Nude male or female?
Speaker 4: Right, just just something to look at, a couple.
Speaker 2: Of crank shots, sure and share with the class.
Speaker 4: Yeh.
Speaker 7: Luckby a Lady is a classic show tune written by Frank Lucier. That's right for the nineteen fifty Broadway musical Guys at Dolls.
Speaker 4: That means he makes guitars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll played.
Speaker 4: Do you know why that's a good well played?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because say it?
Speaker 4: You got this?
Speaker 3: Come on baby, it's uh what the hell is that? Luthier? Yes, yes, yeah, that's what you were thinking. Yeah, very proud of you.
Speaker 2: Thanks man.
Speaker 4: Figure about moving into a small town in northern Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Where I can tell you the top part of the state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe, and then I'm going to broadcast from there, and it's going to sound better than.
Speaker 2: This well played didn't sound worse.
Speaker 4: It is weird. I don't think there's a processor on this because this is a wireless mike. Am I right about that? There is echo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Processors? Are fun. Guys.
Speaker 3: If I took you to that studio over there and had you record yourself and played the before and after of a processor, you'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, damned, remember when? And you maybe don't.
Speaker 3: But there was a time when Howard Stern was raising hell because they changed the processing on his microphone and they took away the echo from him. Yeah, and man, he was right like me when you they gave him back what he was, what he was wanting. It sounded so much better.
Speaker 2: You know, our guy, our guy.
Speaker 1: Stern is not a giant sports fan, right, He admits very often that he doesn't really follow sports, not really his thing. But he has dabbled with the New York Knicks a little bit, right. He got into the vible a little bit.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: He had Karl Anthony Towns on his show did.
Speaker 4: He really win yesterday?
Speaker 2: And yeah yesterday?
Speaker 1: And Kat? He of course asked Kat, because it's Stern. Hey, James Dolan basically said, you guys need to have ten weeks of true commitment, including maybe even things like giving up sex and just focusing on just the task at hand. So of course he asked Kat if he gave up sex for ten weeks, and Kat basically said, my gal's pretty happy. Yeah, so it sounds like he did not take James dolling up on the on the strategy, The owner.
Speaker 2: Of the next classy answer from kat.
Speaker 4: Yep Zach, I'm Zach, says it sounds fine.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just getting home from the bar. That's what I was curious about.
Speaker 1: Maybe the listeners can't tell the difference, but here in the studio I can definitely hear the difference.
Speaker 2: But if the listeners can't, they were good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe the maybe once it goes out into the transmitter, it goes through a process.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People saying he just said he sounds exactly the exact same.
Speaker 1: That's really crazy cool, that's crazy in my head. Yeah, part sounds terrible.
Speaker 11: Trying to guess like Corey, Yeah, I don't think it's working, hideous because it's voice sounds on the radio.
Speaker 4: Got work whatever, all right, So we got it figured out. Nic shots at.
Speaker 1: Front Page Sports. When the Power Morning your returns after this on the fan boom, you're one stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's gonna rain pretty much all day here in the Twin Cities. We were told yesterday afternoon, actually midday yesterday that our show tonight in EXCELSA was canceled.
Speaker 4: That's how sure they were was going to rain today. Really, that almost never happens.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, make sure you touch base with mom and dad too.
Speaker 4: By the way, back in Indiana, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Big potential historic outbreak.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you, man, when it's storms back there, it's storm.
Speaker 2: I like your Indiana accent, thank you.
Speaker 4: I like my Texas accent.
Speaker 2: Better you do it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about. That's my baby. I just headed on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: That's tist.
Speaker 6: It is a twister.
Speaker 3: You got straw hanging out of your nutsck, it's a tisted. Look at you, hey, your buddy of vert, he's got a ten Twitter, a.
Speaker 1: Ten Twitter, you know. Listen, Sauce, what was the twist in the Wizard of Oz?
Speaker 2: The Tornado?
Speaker 4: It's a twist.
Speaker 2: It was a dream.
Speaker 1: Let's do uh?
Speaker 2: Front paid sports, shall we? Sure?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 7: Time now for front paid Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 2: Holiday Station Stores. For a limited time, you can go get some Monster now. You can get Monster there for ever.
Speaker 1: But for a limited time you can buy two, get one free mix and Manginny Monster flavors. You want those sixteen ouncers. I yet again went with the old white Ultra zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, man, even this month.
Speaker 1: But you can get whatever you want, the juice flavors, the rehab flavors, the Ultra zero by two. Get one free monster at Holiday. Go wake up at Holiday Donuts too. They got donuts and cookies and whatnot there, and you'll walk in.
Speaker 4: Get right for sam, hit.
Speaker 2: A breakfast sandwich. Sit, get a breakfast sandwich.
Speaker 1: Stop at Holiday, driving up to the loop with us because we're gonna be there tomorrow night and then Friday morning we're broadcasting, So come swing by Duluth.
Speaker 4: That's right, You got that right, bud.
Speaker 1: Now you may be saying, well, where are you guys broadcasting Friday morning? And I would say at a hotel downtown.
Speaker 4: That's right right downtown.
Speaker 2: So you'll find it.
Speaker 4: It's the holiday in, isn't it sure? I think?
Speaker 2: Sure, find it. Just walk around. It's de Louf. It's not the biggest city. Yeah, you'll find us.
Speaker 4: And if you see you saw us, ask him if you could stay in his room?
Speaker 2: Can they?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I have no why oh sirtainybody, you don't care about our listeners with you? No, I do care about our listeners.
Speaker 1: So some de Luthian is down on their luck and they care enough to come watch the show, and they say, can I stay.
Speaker 2: In your room? I have no place to go, and you say no, gross.
Speaker 7: I would probably say, when I get up and leave at four thirty four forty five five o'clock, when I get up and leave tomorrow or Friday morning, if you want to meet me in the day when I go up to go and do the show Friday morning, if you want to wait in the lobby, I'll give you the key.
Speaker 2: You just have to leave it like eleven.
Speaker 1: So you don't want to sleep in the same room with them, but you trust a stranger to go into the room by themselves and potentially not trash the place because that would be on your credit card, right, because you have to put a card down for incidentals. So what if this person just completely trash is the room? I'd say they broke in, Oh, with the key that you gave them and on camp, well, it's on camera you gave it.
Speaker 2: You said you gave him the key in the lobby. I'd be more stealth than that, I don't think.
Speaker 4: So I don't would either. Uh.
Speaker 1: The US open is tomorrow in New York at Shinnecock. Whoa goes through Sunday, which is Father's Day. Scotty Scheffler is the favorite. He's trying to win the Career Grand Slam. Last year's winner was JJ spawn That is correct.
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: But the last time that the US Open was at Shinnacock was twenty and eighteen.
Speaker 2: It's been eight years.
Speaker 1: Who won the US Open at Shinnacock in twenty and eighteen?
Speaker 2: Saucy, I'm gonna guess that was the Donaldson disaster? Justin Thomas.
Speaker 1: No, Scotty No, I just said he was trying to win the Career Grand Slam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was John macro rom No.
Speaker 2: Rom Com.
Speaker 4: Joe Montana, not Rory don't. I can't believe you don't know this.
Speaker 2: How do you not know this? You're supposed to be? Is it sure?
Speaker 1: Huge?
Speaker 2: Name your guy?
Speaker 4: No house speaker? Nuke Gingrich?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday? Nude? Alright? P right? Is any dead or now? I think I'm pretty sure Nut's dead? Joan Rivers?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Why do I I thought the Newton died and we talked about how crazy of a named Nute Gingrich was. Uh he still is alive, damn eighty three years old. I'll pull your hands up, Joan when she was alive.
Speaker 2: What a billion? That's not even close.
Speaker 1: Rooks Kepka beat Fleetwood by one. The last time the US opened was here. Now, that was kind of peak Kopka, right that when it looked like he was going to be on a generational run. Ever since he went to live he has not looked the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's got a hurt hand.
Speaker 4: Poor guy.
Speaker 2: Wait was it last year Rosie wanted JJ Spahn? Yeah, you got sniped.
Speaker 4: Thank you? On David String being Akman?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, David String being Akman?
Speaker 1: Who the hell is David String being Akman?
Speaker 4: He was a guitar player and he haw what's he haw?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: You slut? Okay, you don't know what he hies? Really, you knew what he h is. You watched out with grandpa right when the hell was he hawed? You've seen you know what I'm talking about? Though?
Speaker 2: Is that with uh?
Speaker 3: I'm a picking an immigrennan. I don't think he to spare an agony on me.
Speaker 2: Ladies. Oh yeah, this I just know the name. I don't know the like I have. No, I couldn't reference anything that was from he Haw. I've just heard people say it a thousand times.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you like this lady that was on he Haw, this blond lady. Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen he Haw. It was only on the night.
Speaker 2: Oh what was the where is that?
Speaker 1: What was the seventies show that Goldie Haan was famous for being?
Speaker 4: She was on Smothers Brothers, Smothers Brothers.
Speaker 1: Okay, who was who was the Who's the blonde gal? Sauce is referring to from this show?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't think we knew her name.
Speaker 3: I mean she might have been known by some people, but they didn't have like the dudes were the only ones who knew their names.
Speaker 2: Like, so she was just die Candy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah was he Haw? Like it was a bunch of hicks sitting around playing guitars and stuff. But it was roy.
Speaker 3: It was like Roy Acuff and there were really good players. They didn't have they like a country variety show exactly. Yeah, just making fun of hillbillies. But we didn't know where they were making fun of us. We thought they were paying tribute.
Speaker 2: You guys just thought it was a documentary.
Speaker 4: We're like, look at it. Forming nut down the Street sauce.
Speaker 1: I hope you didn't read this, but look, despite what people are I do, you might have read this. You might have read this in the last twenty four hours. I will tell you if I did. The New York San Antonio Finals for the NBA was the most watched NBA finals since.
Speaker 2: You didn't read this, I know how many people watched. I saw that. I know that what number?
Speaker 4: It much TV, just like we did.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if I know, and I'm sure I wrote it down. Is it ever? No, I don't know. Take a guess, then, most watched NBA Finals since.
Speaker 7: I don't know, saying name something with Lebron twenty fifteen, nope, sixteen, nope, last year, last year, nope.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine, ninety eight, ninety eight with Jordan and the Bulls the final win of the second repeat for the Bulls.
Speaker 2: Do you think you wrote it down?
Speaker 7: Up fit one and fifty seven percent from last year's Game five and peaked at thirty three million.
Speaker 2: It averaged twenty four and five million viewers.
Speaker 4: You can get suited if you named your band Jordan and the Bulls.
Speaker 2: No. No, what if you named him he ha oh hawk.
Speaker 4: They had hot ladies. Look up Mini pearl.
Speaker 2: Man. They were making fun of heal abilities. You watched this?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, try this, guys. What drew more viewers Bob Ross game Game five of the Stanley Cup Finals or Friday's US versus Paraguay Paraguay.
Speaker 2: World Cup game. That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Game five of the Stanley Cup Finals to soccer or US soccer on Friday?
Speaker 2: Are you including both language versions of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Are you being racist?
Speaker 9: I'll stay soccer including English and Spanish and Exadorian?
Speaker 4: So did the broadcasting fulcan as well?
Speaker 2: Is everybody guessing soccer? What are I guessing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Soccer? No one's guessing hockey.
Speaker 1: No. Uh.
Speaker 2: The Stanley Cup Final.
Speaker 1: Game drew five by far five point eight million, three times money.
Speaker 2: Soccer was fifteen point nine minute.
Speaker 4: There's a lot more, a lot more soccer fan.
Speaker 1: Here's what's crazy though, This something's got to be up with the rating system because Sauce you just said it in this one. It's the sameful that too. But Game five of the NBA Finals and I know it's New York.
Speaker 2: Last year was.
Speaker 1: Oklahoma City in Indiana, just much smaller markets. But last year Game five to game five this year. You just said this number and you're right, up one hundred and fifty seven percent from a year ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's a gigantic number. Ye.
Speaker 1: Well the Stanley Cup Final Vegas and Carolina that doesn't have a New York market. Game five of the Stanley Cup Final up one hundred and sixteen percent from a year ago.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Did Nielsen track it differently this year?
Speaker 9: Well, there's this new big data that's what they're calling it, devices that they're gathering content like the out of home viewership and stuff.
Speaker 4: Are they doing the three and TV as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's so the ratings are changing and reflecting a more accurate depiction of what's actually happening.
Speaker 2: Correct. Oh crazy?
Speaker 1: So wait, so the diary format back in the day, where you just sent out little journals and people just wrote down what they watched or listened to that wasn't taccurate.
Speaker 4: Doesn't seem like it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't tacurate. Okay, So that's gotten better.
Speaker 1: I don't know when people would just say that they listened to one station for fifteen hours a day, even though it's almost not possible.
Speaker 2: Careful what you wish were interesting? Yeah? Careful which interesting Daddy.
Speaker 1: All right, So anyway, ratings are way way up across the board in sports.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to people.
Speaker 2: Yep, well done sports, Kay, well done sports. What really matters is.
Speaker 1: After this more scores, more stats, and then more interesting things after this powers. We want to show the fan.
Speaker 12: Our iHeartRadio music, the VIP treatment this Father's Day at Canterbury Park. Enjoy incredible eats from a variety of food trucks, thrilling racing action and entered on a lazy boy recliner from the furniture market.
Speaker 2: Just the whole details at KFE dot com heuret calendar.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, welcome back, Patrip Buncher.
Speaker 3: Here we are your lovely little power trip bring you information about Heath playing new games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the important stuff, all kinds of stuff, man, Like what really matters. I'll do scores and stats around the world. The sports cryst will change your life with something else that's more interesting. He do, right, Corey, go for it, man sports, Ovo Lacy and Lens, doctor Mark kloban Off, Dodtor, David White, and go get Lasik from Opole Lasik.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, both is the best. Hell Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Twins won twelve to two over the Rangers. Home runs by Larnick and Clemens. That's Clemens is eleven home run of the season. Twins are chipping away. They're thirty five and forty. They are five games back in the division, just two games back in the wild Card despite being five games under five hundred.
Speaker 2: Give him the hater Champ.
Speaker 1: One more game at Texas at one thirty five today and then three at Arizona, and then we host the world champs, the Dodgers Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Oh, you're gonna go see show Hayes, see hurt?
Speaker 2: Healthy? Is he playing? What's it? What's you do with? Yeah? Yeah, ya, gonna go watch him? Probably not, probably not. Okay. What really matters is this hur Are you right about that play? You're a baseball player of all time? Don't care? Oh yeah, no I care. I'll watch it on TV. Okay.
Speaker 3: A woman in a rush to watch a rally TV show ended up behind bars. Arizona Department of Public Safety says it happened last week, with the woman caught speeding on around three forty seven, just.
Speaker 4: South of Phoenix. She was collocked a one.
Speaker 3: Hundred eight miles per hour one hundred and eight, and when she was fulled over, she told the cops, the troopers the fuzz she was hurrying home to watch Love Island. She was not identified.
Speaker 4: She was arrested.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question? Sure isn't Love Island on Netflix?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 2: But yeah, yep, so it's on demand. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: She could have watched it as soon as she got home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's no reason to drive one hundred and eight. It's going to be there whether you drive seventy or one hundred and eight.
Speaker 4: That's interesting, interesting.
Speaker 2: Correct, it's not on live. Yeah. So do we think she was lying or just telling the truth and really stupid?
Speaker 4: I think b B okay yeahbe pribe B Yeah, probably be interesting.
Speaker 2: Cardi B. Yeah, you love Cardi B. Well, just like Charles Barkley, that body came.
Speaker 1: Must have been interesting watching that girl explain why she was driving super fast?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Buddy Camps, I was, I man, did I go down the cart narc body Camp?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or cell phoned rabbit Hole. Yes, I bet I watched forty five minutes to it. It's just how is that guy not shot yet? He gets right in there and there's people. So you know, if we've talked about cart Arks a couple of times, but there's this bit on social media where it's this guy and he has these magnets that basically say Carton Arcs. And what he does is he goes into parking lots and when you see somebody not return the cart to the shopping corral, shopping card corral, he basically goes, weir wear, oh, Carton Arks, Hey, that's not where that card goes. It's and you know, there's confusion like what now, who do you work? Are you a police officer? Do you work for Walmart? Like?
Speaker 2: Who do you work for?
Speaker 1: No, sir, I'm you know, Agent Sebastian from Carton Arks, and I'm here to make sure that you're not being a lazy bones.
Speaker 2: He always calls him lazy, and he has got this really sarcastic tone.
Speaker 1: So they're always confused, like I don't understand, yeah, exactly, that doesn't.
Speaker 8: Go on the curve.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's that's not where that goes. And sometimes they get really mad when they are done getting confused. And I've seen a couple of guys basically basically threatened to.
Speaker 2: Like knock his teeth out. How do you not know if.
Speaker 1: If you just push the wrong button and that guy's got a gun in his car, like, man, this is America.
Speaker 4: It's certainly part of him. Man asking for a friend that's hoping.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Wow.
Speaker 1: But he'll throw the magnet on the car and they'll be like, don't you ever touch my car again?
Speaker 2: And they'll be like He's like, well.
Speaker 1: That's hypercritical because what about this car.
Speaker 2: That car, get somebody else's car.
Speaker 1: Don't touch my car, bro, And he keeps throwing the magnets, and I can't stop watching.
Speaker 4: Somebody calls you, bro, it's about.
Speaker 2: To go down. Oh yeah, hawk will fight you if you call it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll win. Yeah, but but you're gonna fight.
Speaker 2: You've seen card arcs right one. I haf one of my favorite basics.
Speaker 1: He'll throw the magne it on and then they'll like hit slam on the brakes, get out of their car, rip the magnet off, and then throw it at him, like get this off my car. Then they'll get back in the car and start driving away, and he does the pump fake. He fakes like he throws the magnet on. They'll stop the car again and then he'll get it. They'll get out and there he'll go, oh fell for the fage, It's so good, got you, And he's just toying with him.
Speaker 2: He's just trolley. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The two kinds of videos I cannot stop watching are the guys that have the predators meet it like Target Walmart and they go excuse me, everybody. I can't stop watching those guys. And I can't stop watching the cart narcs algorithm. My algorithm knows me so well. Yes, Chris, yes, yes, speaking to what does this stob somebody from going to Walmart today? Like following I don't know you in and.
Speaker 3: Going this guy's been a flodle, right and.
Speaker 4: Follow you around. I mean, do we know for sure the people the falling? Is it just something?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like they know they have point Yeah, totally my guests. Yeah. And the one that I watched.
Speaker 1: Yesterday because it's extremely disruptive, right, and they're yelling at the top of their lungs and sometimes it gets physical.
Speaker 2: There were four or five Walmart employees.
Speaker 1: Like hey guy, guys, guys, stop yelling, get out of here. And of course they're like, you're protecting a pedophile. I'm gonna scream as much as I want. They're like, get out of here, we'll call the cops. And the guy goes, well, call them exactly, this guy's a pedophile. Call the cops all you want. You're not going to do anything. But to your point, it's like, I would assume there's some kind of legal recourse if you just get yelled that, because they're yelling at people that they are one hundred percent sure this is the guy. We've had, we have the chat logs. It's like the Chris Hansen theory. We have all the evidence we need to actually call the cops. We've confirmed it. We know this guy's name, we know.
Speaker 2: What he looks like. Here's the guy.
Speaker 1: But sure, if you're just standing there and they go hears me everybody, and you're like, what are you talking about? I'm just here to get string cheese. I'm just here to get pezza, I would assume you can sue them. Yeah, one hundred percent. It's defamation of character. Yeah, of course you could. I don't know how that works. If they don't put if they don't post it, I don't know how that works. I would have to ask a lawyer.
Speaker 2: That's your daddy.
Speaker 4: I can't. He's busy, he's trying to fix well.
Speaker 7: Then the other the other ones is in that same vein about that bit is it's always like, well, I knew this was gonna be a sting.
Speaker 2: I I just knew it. And it's that one guy who's like, buddy, you just got out. Have you seen that one?
Speaker 7: The guy that's sitting in there that's almost coffee and he's like an older he looks exactly what you think he'd look like. And he's like, I knew this was going to be a sting. I just really wanted to meet this person. You like you just got out of jail. Yeah, it's the it's the worst.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try something, but some goodie work.
Speaker 2: Move. I mean you can physically move, you can breathe, but just don't movies coming over. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 6: I want you.
Speaker 4: We're walking into Walmart, okay, so like ready, George open walking.
Speaker 2: This guy isn't streak can spell work in Paris?
Speaker 1: This guy ex tells me my Boddy this no no spell.
Speaker 2: What word Paris?
Speaker 1: E M b A.
Speaker 2: I told Jerry can't spell no.
Speaker 13: I just told you.
Speaker 2: I knew this was a Jesus Christ, he knew this was a spelling sting. The cartnark guy is the best.
Speaker 1: Cartnark guy makes me laugh. Man Agent Sebastian hilarious, but again called the pedophile guys. I love how they always give the guys a couple of our options.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: Option one is we just call the cops, and they always like, no, please, please, don't do that, and he goes option two, We're gonna go outside and all of us are going to open hands smack you three times, and they're like, let's do that one.
Speaker 2: They're always like yeah, option two, Option two and then once.
Speaker 1: Then the option three is you run, we beat the f out of you, and then we still call the cops. So but of course they don't tell him is even if it is option two, even if they go smack him around.
Speaker 2: They still call the cops. Of first, the one I watched yesterday, and again I watched about forty of them. One of the ones I.
Speaker 1: Watched yesterday, the guy finally goes, please just take me outside and beat smack me around.
Speaker 2: I don't care. So they take him outside.
Speaker 1: They just beat the hell out of that, and a guy in a truck drives up and he goes, hey, what are you guys doing, and he got he's a pedophile.
Speaker 2: We're just beating him up. And the guy in the truck goes, well, I'm just gonna call the cops, and he's like, that's fine, it's a pedophile. Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't. Can't blame people that are passing by, going like, well, what are you doing here? You guys are surrounding this you're surrounding this guy and you're beating him up, like I would think, like at least instinctually, that guy seems to be in danger of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, No, drive along.
Speaker 1: Just about a file.
Speaker 7: We're just smacking the crap out of Eventually there's gonna be a guy that will drive by him.
Speaker 2: No, ya, no, don't worry he's a pedophile. He'll just pause and go carry on.
Speaker 3: Exactly, how could you how could you work this into your h your heist situation, like a distraction? Yeah, like yeah, yeah, we're beating this guy up because he's a betophile.
Speaker 2: M Meanwhile, I'm robbing the store.
Speaker 4: We're robbing the store.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm.
Speaker 4: Still in the least off the wall while you're beating the.
Speaker 1: Hell, here you on my team, because if not, that's a hell. I need idea, guys, that's not a bad.
Speaker 4: Idea, kind of an idea, guy.
Speaker 1: I'm much on the execution the I You know, I would say the art of a heist is the art of deception and distraction.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't want I've always said I don't want to have a heist where I need to point guns in people's faces.
Speaker 2: I don't want anybody killed. I don't want anybody hurt.
Speaker 1: I want it to be the vault is emptied and you didn't even know I was in there, right, or the painting is gone you didn't know I was there. The Faberge egg was taken a week or two ago, and the night Fox is stealing a fake one.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I wanted to be pain free. So sure we could have some guy.
Speaker 1: On the side of Walmart getting smacked around because we set him up for a pedophiles thing.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I'm robbing the vault.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the vault is Walmart, but sure maybe I'm you know, robbing the string cheese section.
Speaker 2: I love string cheese.
Speaker 3: Go on, I'm not part of your situation. I'm the idea guy, but may I try something real quick? Go saus You've always wanted to be a part of his his operation.
Speaker 2: Sure, not gonna happen, but continue the only.
Speaker 4: Way you can be a part of it.
Speaker 2: You need to be the decoy.
Speaker 4: No thank you, No.
Speaker 2: Than you want to be a part of it?
Speaker 1: No thanks, no thank you? Whatever. I guess you really don't want to be poss I've always said that Dob has to end up in jail.
Speaker 2: Geez, excuse me, everybody, this.
Speaker 1: Dove is here.
Speaker 2: Jeez, jeez, jesus.
Speaker 1: Right, let's let's reach out to Agent Sebastian from Carton arcause I want him on this show. I have so many questions for that guy. It's a great bill. Why do we get Agent Sebastian on this show?
Speaker 3: I just remembered Tomorrow seven o'clock calling the Hotline will be the one and only Tommy Brennan.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks to Sargane. You helped me make that happen.
Speaker 2: Awesome. We're talking to SNL. It is his very own.
Speaker 4: He's hosting the uh what do they call it? The Opener? What are we calling? Does on Saturday? With the Rocket Club? At All? And more?
Speaker 2: Stay in the time and so help me out again.
Speaker 1: Out of Al Frankin and is what writing partner is Al Frankin and Tommy Brennan the only two Minnesotans to ever be on SNL.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think I think that's right. Thah, would I think that's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like fifty years, we've only had two. I'm forgetting somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we are.
Speaker 4: I don't think we are.
Speaker 2: I don't think we are. That's kind of nice. Excuse me, everybody here.
Speaker 4: This guy here, the radio guy.
Speaker 2: There is evil in your town.
Speaker 1: To see your giant head being walked out of a Walmart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wanted to be a part of the ice here.
Speaker 2: You have to be the distraction. You're the decoy.
Speaker 1: No, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get smacked around in the parking lot. You better return your car too.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be in videos.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get double l right.
Speaker 1: Would that be the same day that they're walking a pedophile out of out of a Walmart or something?
Speaker 2: The cart marks is like, oh, lazy bones wanted to with his card back. It's like, I'm kind of busy. Yeah, that's the least so wearing this crossover episode.
Speaker 1: More of what really matters after it is I'm the fan from.
Speaker 2: The one eight hundred ask.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey everybody, good morning.
Speaker 2: Hey max O's here, Hey max O, Max Ola? Max.
Speaker 4: Do you do you have your stuff out of your face yet? Nope?
Speaker 2: Friday?
Speaker 4: You know, can I tell you? I thought the reason I asked is because you sound like you don't have it in your face?
Speaker 12: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm getting better, may almost I'm adapting. Maybe you're almost there, buddy, I hope finish line. Man, you're almost there, I really hope. So you reade a call? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I put in the request.
Speaker 2: The ladies a couple of weeks ago. Yet you know Max got hurt, right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 2: Walk? Viking? I need to say, run bicycles? Run bicycle.
Speaker 4: He doesn't remember saying that.
Speaker 2: Remember, No, Man, I'm sorry sorry. Did you get hit in the head with a pumpkin?
Speaker 8: Got hit with?
Speaker 2: Man? Oh? I'm gonna d m carton Arcs today.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get that guy in the show.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tommy Olsen texted and said, great dude scene on Love Island. So he doesn't blame that lady for driving fast for sure. All right, let's do more of what really matters.
Speaker 1: His dad, Crystal change your life was something else, and it's brought to you by Oval Lasics.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: That's what really matters, right.
Speaker 1: France beat Senegal three to one, Norway beat Iraq four to one, and uh Lionel Messi had a hat trick and Argentina won three rip over Algeria.
Speaker 2: Oldest player in World Cup.
Speaker 1: History with a hat trick is his name, al Geria.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that would be cool if you play for Algeria.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: The US plays Friday against Australia Big at two o'clock in Seattle, and on DraftKings the US is minus one seventy five.
Speaker 8: It was actually awesome yesterday if you like, the two best players in soccer both had amazing games and Bope scored twice. Messi had the hat trick. You, Bobby, if you if you love soccer, that was It was a fun day yesterday. I do, and I don't even love soccer, and it was still fun. But what really matters is this, How was Paul Young?
Speaker 4: Was he good?
Speaker 2: Oh? He was great?
Speaker 3: What about David string Bean Akman. Yeah, Corey, Yes, sir, I'm afraid that I'm afraid Mexican know this. And I'm just flat sick of all the wrong answers out of sausage. So I'm gonna ask him.
Speaker 2: You ready, all right?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Corey?
Speaker 4: See, he came on this state in what year? Today? By the way, is June seventeenth. Can you believe that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost speech season.
Speaker 4: On the state.
Speaker 2: In what year?
Speaker 3: Do you believe it was that the National Basketball Association merged with its rival, the American Basketball Association.
Speaker 1: It was in the seventies. The merger was in the seventies. I'm going to go, I'll say seventy seven.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say, do you know, Maxwell, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's the seventies, straight up? Is it?
Speaker 3: It's nineteen seventy six, seventy six, seventy six, seventy six, that's right.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the four teams that came with the NBA.
Speaker 2: Ab A Flint Tropics. I love Exaca movie.
Speaker 4: That's an underappreciated agree it really is.
Speaker 2: It is funny, so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the four teams that came over Spacers, Pacers is one Spurs Spurs is two.
Speaker 2: Nets, that's three yep, and the Dusty Monds they stayed.
Speaker 3: Nope, I believe that Wolves playing them in the playoffs this year. Nuggets, Yeah, the Nuggets.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it. Nuggets. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that they were around that long.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Can I tell you something too? Doesn't Brooklyn have a team?
Speaker 2: Brooklyn?
Speaker 3: Were they the New Jersey one? Yeah, and they started as the New York Nets. That is true, by the way, they when they came over, there were the New York Nets, so they were in New York Nets, then the New Jersey Nets. Now that the Brooklyn Nets. So technically New York has two basketball teams. So why was everybody? Do people forget that the Brooklyn Nets now, you know what I mean? Like, nobody says that the New York has two teams. I heard them talking about that.
Speaker 1: I think because the Nets have mostly been irrelevant for almost their entire exist they really, yeah, pretty much, they sucked almost their entire They haven't been good since what like the Yeah, yeah, they had they had the Jason kidds Jason Kid for a second, but I mean in true like champions championship form, it's been few and far between. They've been mostly worthless even when they had durance. Yeah, they were like they were supposed to be awesome and sixty two last year, even Kat was talking. I saw him talking about it. I think it was on the Tonight Show.
Speaker 8: He's like, I even saw Brooklyn celebrating the New York Knicks, So I think they forgot to have a team, right, Yeah, they were Bonny Chpital B capitals have become a bad thing.
Speaker 4: At least can we stop that trend.
Speaker 1: But John Tortorella is not going to go back to Vegas as head coach. He went twenty one eight and one with Vegas and led them to the Stanley Cup Final against Carolina, but he wants to coach somewhere next year. But the hot rumor, according to sources that follow hockey and I don't, but that's what they're saying, is that the Knights like their ah L Henderson coach named Ryan Craig, so they think they have their future coach already in the system.
Speaker 2: So Tortorella was just, we need somebody to.
Speaker 1: Steer the ship because this thing with Bruce Cassidy's now working. We need somebody to get us headed towards the postseason, got him all the way to the Stanley Cup and they're like, we don't want you long term though, thanks for your time.
Speaker 2: We'll move on. So he's not going to Vegas and nuts brutal. Yeah he steered it.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, he's not the captain anymore. And uh, this guy, it's crazy, man. I mean he could. If he would have won the Cup, it would have been interesting to see if they would have kept him. But he always felt like a hired gun and try not to be. That's the case, even if.
Speaker 2: He's the wrong guy for the job.
Speaker 1: If you hire him with eight games to go and you go on where they were like seven to oh to one something like that the final games the regular season, if you go something like seven to oh to one and then win the Cup, you've got to give him like a four year deal, even if he sucks for the next four years.
Speaker 2: He did it, even accomplished. Yeah, that other guy to be the coach got to be like, sorry, buddy, your opportunity is going to wait. Tough gazungers. Tough gazungers.
Speaker 1: What really matters though, is this, be careful those big old tough you love big old gazunga.
Speaker 3: Dude, you know what you're right? Thank you, thank you for saying it out loud. Yeah, I don't want anybody to be unclear about that.
Speaker 2: No one loves Yeah, no one loves you, Martin, I do.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want somebody, some lovely lady above the age of fifty looking in the mirror right now, going.
Speaker 4: I don't think anybody in the world was my biggest hungers.
Speaker 1: I love it, you do.
Speaker 3: Thank you for clearing that up. Chad, we've just done a p s A alert the authorities by love it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that guy loves it.
Speaker 4: He really loves it. He loves you more than me Abbit, Abbit does. He's got a tattoo that says I love gaz lungers. Really, where is it on the bottom of his foot?
Speaker 2: Why? Because then no one will see it. Yep, you said you can't lift it. That's right.
Speaker 4: He couldn't feel it. He don't have high pain. Dollar.
Speaker 2: You don't have pipes.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have pipes either.
Speaker 2: That's not true. Man, voice of an angel, Boyce voice.
Speaker 7: O. J.
Speaker 4: Simpson.
Speaker 3: Today, nineteen ninety four was the day that they traveled around slowly and contemplated taking themselves out lagged.
Speaker 13: Its man one of the craziest days in America, but it was actually today this it's just it's hard to tell anybody that's you know, they make they make a joke on the office when the Scranton Stranglers on the run.
Speaker 2: They do a very kind of like sarcastic shot.
Speaker 1: At OJ that the Scranton Stranglers being chased by police and it goes right past under Mifflin, and Jim on the office says something like, it's almost like if I didn't see it, it's like it never happened. Right, here's something I'm paraprason. But it was something like if you miss it, then yeah, who cares. That's kind of how I feel about the OJ chase, Like it was so freaking surreal that if you'd didn't live through it, it's hard to even explain to somebody what that moment was like.
Speaker 2: And we could always do the equivalent, like.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty six, can you imagine if blank Yeah, now it would have to be somebody that's been retired for what almost what fifteen years?
Speaker 2: When did OJ retire early eighties? Yeah? Oh yeah, for football ym sor right, So who's.
Speaker 1: Been retired from football for let's say fifteen years. That was a huge deal.
Speaker 2: A running back Adrian Peterson, Okay, I mean, honestly, beast mode.
Speaker 1: AP's not quite fifteen, but that's a good one because AP was a guy that ran for two thousand yards, widely considered one of the greatest running backs of all time.
Speaker 8: All these things are OJ Simpson and someone's super quaint too, like not like a big personality, right, Like OJ was kind of like, yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: The he was a TV spokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we'd also have to I mean, honestly, Peter Wilson, right, So Adrian's had some problems or whatever, some controversy, so it would have to be somebody even with a slightly cleaner image than AP. So and then just boom, his wife or ex wife is dead and then whoa what happened there? And then twenty four hours later we are watching him drive down a freeway chased by fifty police cars and a like an all day, all day And with Twitter, it would be oh Man in pure and Sandy. Like we mentioned yesterday with Marnie, we had to all tune in and watch the live chase, and we couldn't believe what we were seeing. Now we would have perfect everybody loves elt everybody. I can't think of anything ever said. Yeah right, yeah, so OJ lt making a run for it, right, I'm sure he loves us. Using him as the analogy, if Ladanian Tomlinson killed six people.
Speaker 2: And was on the run, we wouldn't believe it. No, we wouldn't believe.
Speaker 1: The whole world watched OJ drive, not drive in the backseat of the old white Bronco.
Speaker 2: You guys all like we're watching live.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget it. Nobody ever will who watched It's hard to forget that.
Speaker 1: And it is.
Speaker 2: It is truly almost the opposite. I think the list of people.
Speaker 1: Who didn't see part of it live is shorter than the list of people that at least tuned in because it was beat Pop Boop Landline, beat up Boop.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch this. OJ's making a run for it. Flip on any channel right now. You're not going to believe what you're seeing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're about to watch O. J. Simpson die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all thought we were going to watch him.
Speaker 4: I mean it was it was a conclusion he was going to take himself out. I mean that was the case.
Speaker 3: Then we knew he had a gun, and Al Callings was staying to the cops, if you guys don't let us go, he's going to kill him something.
Speaker 4: The cops like, that's not how this works.
Speaker 2: But again, he is an innocent person. Does yes right to kill himself because he's being accused of murder? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Watch Maxill watched the documentary on I'm oh yeah, I'm seventeenth nineteen ninety four of you've seen that.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I've seen the Maiden America part of America. That one's one of the best documentaries of all time.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 4: The most surprising thing about the O. J. Simpson chases that I wasn't behind it. Get to wait, my god, you know, would you please do yourself in or get out of my way?
Speaker 2: Parker Fox, Max Fuller Fuller. The Break of the News coverage is on YouTube.
Speaker 9: I would recommend checking that out, just watching it rock because it is fascinating, especially when OJ, one of OJ's neighbors, calls in and talks to Peter Jennings on ABC.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, and he is very very mad. Oh my gosh, that's great. I believe, but I believe Peter that that was my That was a Howard Stern listener.
Speaker 2: Howard, it's so funny. I don't know, you do know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guy calls in and he pretend it's terribly Captain Jakes. I think, yeah, yeah, he used the voice. It's like when he is very scared.
Speaker 2: It's like when.
Speaker 7: Howard Stern it may have been whoever it may have been so called. In the day after the Bartman bit, pretending to be Bartman, Yeatrick went live to him like, oh my god, we have Bartman on him.
Speaker 2: Then I think you just yelled Baba booe Howard Stern's knowing this. He led Dan Patrick on for like a meet and a half.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, And Dan had Captain Jenks on his own show on purpose and talked about it.
Speaker 2: And that guy, Uh, he's a legend.
Speaker 9: He was able to trick newsrooms all over for basically every tragedy in the nineties. In the two thousands, he was on the air with a live update. Incredible, oh man and Baba booey to you all. Y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how he ended it.
Speaker 2: That was two years ago.
Speaker 14: It was freaking o j y and there I was a long time trying to get to the Rise CONC. Traffic in LA has never been good since. Just pict stage, Like, where's everybody yet?
Speaker 3: And by the way, the helicopter showing somebody behind OJ who looks even angrier than.
Speaker 4: He also has a gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, executives got stuck in traffic on the way to the Rise show show.
Speaker 2: That was your big break. That's this pure f and rock and leather pants. I'm pretty sure he called O. J. Simpson. The actual O. J.
Speaker 9: Simpson called uh an NBC switchboard trying to get a hold of Bob Costas and they wouldn't patch him through because they didn't believe it was.
Speaker 2: Actually okay, wow, but Bob, why would you cover in the NBA finals? And so he didn't find out until later.
Speaker 3: But yeah, give me a favorite and maybe you know soft top of your head, one of you guys. But like, and we mentioned this history, not many people in ninety four head cell phones, Am I right?
Speaker 2: Very few?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gordon get and Zach Morris. That was it, OJ, Yeah, it was nuts.
Speaker 4: Gosh, Parker, can you imagine life before cell phones?
Speaker 2: I can't. I know way you can no, I would have.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 12: I mean I phone was my first phone in like fourth fifth grade and then the next thing you know, you had a knife in your hands.
Speaker 1: They would have been you would have been fine, you would have gone outside and played basketball.
Speaker 2: The rest of us are like, we're bored. Good, what do we do all day? I just wanted to see one of those cars that have the phones in them. They were car phones.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine how many h uh pro athletes we don't have now because of the cell phone? How many kids because of the country, how many kids because of social media, never got the opportunity.
Speaker 4: To find out they were great at something, or maybe they found they were great.
Speaker 2: At something else, your knows, But it's the opposite. In the adult industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Now we have a batch of people that wouldn't have been because they didn't have the means to be marketed.
Speaker 4: People who like this size. All right, I guess I'll do it.
Speaker 2: It's a website for that.
Speaker 1: The news is next here, Parker's here and the room will fill up in about an hour.
Speaker 2: Kevin Gorg will be here because we're making the golf bed at eight. This is the Power Drib Morning. Jill and the Fan from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center