Speaker 1: It's today Ryan in the Morning Show, and we want to get you out to see jingle Ball in New York City and one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: So get ready. Here's your keyword, one on.
Speaker 3: One point three.
Speaker 4: KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and.
Speaker 1: Qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio jingle Ball.
Speaker 5: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 4: Jingle.
Speaker 2: That's jingle.
Speaker 4: Enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: So just to clarify, you're going to KTWB dot com for this one. I know we do a lot of different contests. Do I call, do I use a talkback, do I go whatever? You're going to KATWB dot com. There's a pop up that shows up right when you get to the website and then you just enter in that keyword jingle and then you're in the running one thousand dollars cash. You can do whatever you want with that money, and then also a chance to go out to New York City to see jingle Ball, which they always have like the craziest lineup for jingle Ball.
Speaker 4: So Alex Warren, Miles Smith Nellie and Shearan So.
Speaker 5: Excited and you're in New York and during this time time which sounds like a TV show.
Speaker 3: It's so nice. I grew up in Jersey, if you to know. Yeah, so New York's right there. You see the big thirty Rockefeller Tree, you go ice skating, you can go see the Radio.
Speaker 1: City Rockets sounding Yeah, I've never been. I've only been once in the summer, and I feel like I want to see it out every season.
Speaker 4: It's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: All right, So once again the keywords jingle KDWB dot com are coming up.
Speaker 2: Bailey, you got the Daily Billy. What's going to.
Speaker 5: Happen Yeper Today? On the Daily Bail, I'm going to ask you what are you not going to be for Halloween? We always have a list of things that we want to be. What are you not going to be for Halloween?
Speaker 2: I like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get into that next d WB time for the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 5: It's going on to Day Bailey Today on the Daily Bailey, I want to hear what you are not going to be for Halloween? Because I think going into Halloween, we always have like a list of costumes that are potential costumes. And I know for for Boo Bash. A lot of us were keeping it secret. We're not going to tell each other what we're going to be. It's going to be like a surprise in the moment. But we have chatted about, oh, maybe I'll be be this, maybe I'll be that. So I want to hear what did not make the cut this year. So Halloween twenty twenty five, it's not making the cut. This is not what I'm going to be for Halloween. For me, a raccoon. I was going to be a raccoon because I wanted to walk around with a bag of chips all day. But I'm not going to be a raccoon anymore. Guy Fieri, but the girl version, So I was going to be gal Fieri. That one's always in my back pocket. I've always wanted to be Guy Fieri for Halloween. I think that's hilarious. And then this was a very last minute, but I was really into it for like one day. A ba resta based on how Jenny says the word barista.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be a sheep and then.
Speaker 5: Wear a little Starbucks apron and be a ba resta. So those are the three things that they were in the running. They're always in the running. You always have your kid who's like, maybe I'll be a clown or the Hamburgler. Just kidding, I want to be the Dirty Tiger from K pop Demon Hunters.
Speaker 2: So what are you not going to be for Halloween? Okay?
Speaker 1: I am so sad that my TikTok got hacked last spring because I had a whole like a column or like file of ideas. Yeah, I don't have that anymore, dang. So I when you said this question earlier, though, I think I understood it incorrectly. I was going to say, I'm not going to be anything that involves attaching balloons to your body.
Speaker 4: Oh Okay.
Speaker 1: Last year I was Grapes and I just was like red grapes. And all I did was literally wear all black and put a bunch of safety pins through the part where you tie the balloon and then attach it to my outfit. And I couldn't do anything, Like I couldn't sit down.
Speaker 2: Really, I didn't really put them on my back or.
Speaker 1: Anything, but just functioning and moving around and feeling my plate full of food at my friend TIFFs Halloween party.
Speaker 2: Was a chore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like sweating trying to do it. I also put it on before I drove, and so that was really complicated too. And I did see a really funny one of someone being like a NERD's gummy clusters, where you just have a bunch of different colors of balloons on you and.
Speaker 2: You just whatever.
Speaker 1: So I'm definitely not going to be anything that involves balloons. You learned a valuable lessons I did.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to be a loofah.
Speaker 1: And then when I asked for suggestions for Halloween costume, someone else said to be a fart, which looks similar to a lufa, just like using.
Speaker 2: Brown and like green material.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I would that would have been another homemade costume.
Speaker 2: And so I'm not gonna be that either.
Speaker 1: And I am also not doing any homemade costumes this year because I made my jellyfish costume last year and it turned out great and everything, but it was a lot of work and I just went out and spent too much money on what I'm going to be for bou Bash because I don't want to deal with that this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's valid. That's valid.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you want the handling to be done by someone else and then you just wear it.
Speaker 1: And truthfully, my jellyfish costume probably costs as much as I just spent on this costume.
Speaker 2: Ordering it online. When it comes down to all the materials I had to buy for it. Yeah, time, Yes, what are you not going to be for Halloween?
Speaker 3: I also interpreted the question the way Jenny did, so not going to be a nerd? Growing up, I always waited to the last minute, so the go to was easy to put on suspenders and glasses and be like, hey.
Speaker 2: Sir, like Steve Tape in the middle of the glasses.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was always the go to. Not going to be last year, I think.
Speaker 3: I also think Steve Harvey was a very much last minute costume.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was a good one.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 3: I just had to go get a bald cap, which is not going to work with my hair is way too long now to do a bald cap.
Speaker 2: I still have that bald cap.
Speaker 4: Maybe, I don't know. Arm what else am I not going to be?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Those are the only two things that came to I just don't want to do something lazy. I want to put some effort into my costume this year. And what I thought of, I'll be honest. I saw a celebrity do it for ish and giggles, and I was like, this is perfect because it defines me and you will not expect it. I didn't give you guys any clues either. I'm going to be for Halloween.
Speaker 2: I did give a clue on my Saturday show about Jenny and I.
Speaker 4: I actually I think I gave a clue on this show, like a very brief clue. Yeah, it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't remember you said if it was from a musical. Correct, that's what he said, it's from a musical.
Speaker 5: Oh, So now I will be like, what musical call?
Speaker 2: And Dave's going to be. I don't know whatever Dave feels.
Speaker 4: I don't think Dave knows either.
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: I don't think he knows either. But he is out in Colorado having some day time right now. He just posted a story of him sitting in the hot tub. Hot tub, so you can go check that out.
Speaker 2: It's so rough.
Speaker 1: He's probably just contemplating in the hot tub what he's going to be for Boo Bash.
Speaker 5: Maybe I should text him and be like, while you're in there, you better think about your costume for.
Speaker 2: The thing, all right, But that's the daily Bailey thing.
Speaker 1: Everybody love it. Thanks everyone, texts and medicine. Where you're going to be for Boo Bash? And speaking of let's get you in, how about the first four callers got a care of tickets to Boo Bash. It's happening next Thursday at the Hop House that Mystic Lake.
Speaker 4: We do Yeah, did we get to this Brita carpet a keyword?
Speaker 2: No, we didn't, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry before I get into Boo Bash stuff. Let's do that Sabrita Carpenter keyword. It is feather. So go to the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app and say the word feather. You have thirty seconds to record yourself, so you just hit that red microphone button and say feather and you're in the running two tickets to la and to see her in concerts Feather once again. But also call us right now six five to one, nine, eight nine, katiew b. Let's get you into Boo Bash for next Thursday at the hop House that missed a Lake. Gary Spyery is going to be there. So whatever you want to ask Gary, you can ask him. And then we'll have a thousand dollars costume contest. Every single hour, all of us from the morning show, we'll be hanging out. You can buy Bailey a shot. Please buy vanta. I was about to say beer, and then I remember you're not really a beer person.
Speaker 3: I got relax on the drinks this year because last year I said on the stage, I was like, anybody want to buy me a drink? And then too many people bought me drinks and then you got little sauce. And then the next day there was no phone screen of Friday. I was in here throwing up, yeah, ut, because we keep making it on a Thursday. Boo bash, It's do it on a Friday so I can.
Speaker 4: Parting water the wa geez this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're gonna get into final Davesert. Coming up next, Emma Stone is making everyone do something crazy at her movie premiere tonight.
Speaker 2: We'll cover that on Davester every hour on Davester on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: So, Emma Stone is starring in a movie called Bogonia, and she is requiring everyone who is attending tonight's free screening of it to shave their heads. So apparently Barber's are going to be outside the La Theater. And in the statement they said yes, this is real. We will be filming part of it as well. Emma stars in this movie about like an arts It's an independent artsy movie about a CEO who's kidnapped and accused of being an alien and her captors shave her head, and she admits that she bursts into tears ahead of filming that scene, but said the experience was no better feeling in the world.
Speaker 2: So Bogonia.
Speaker 1: If you're interested in seeing it, it arrives in limited release this weekend, but then it goes nationwide on Halloween.
Speaker 2: But that's right. You don't have to go see the movie unless you save your head.
Speaker 5: I mean at least the premiere. But I do think I think it'll be a bigger hit than we think it would be, because me personally, I would be like, well, then I guess I'm not going to the premiere. I don't want to shave my head. But people are gonna go, yeah, shave their head just for.
Speaker 2: The like views. Probably yeah, the for the Instagram.
Speaker 5: So last Friday, you guys were talking about Jennifer Lopez how she was saying that she never felt loved by any of her exes.
Speaker 2: So one of her exes has something to say about oh, which one what level?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Huh oh, you were about to say, like, it's not someone big, it's.
Speaker 2: Not something I don't think you would. Okay, So it wasn't Ben Affleck. It was not Ben Affleck.
Speaker 5: No, it's somebody named Oh Johnny Noah, why, I am not sure. But was married to j Low from nineteen ninety seven to nineteen ninety eight, wow, along a long wedded bliss. So he spoke up for himself and on behalf of all of her other exes. He said, let me just say, stop putting us down. Stop putting me down with your victim card. The problem is not us, not me. The problem is you. You are the one who couldn't couldn't keep it in your pants. You have been loved a few times. He's accusing her of or what, yeah, cheating. Yeah, but he says, you've been married four times and have had countless relationships in between. You have had good relationships me, for example, I was good to you.
Speaker 2: I'm too good of a man for you. So he kind of sounds like he was a little heartbroken by I think he sounds a little a little scorned. Yes, but I love that she.
Speaker 5: Got called out for that though, because I guess you guys were kind of I mean, Vant was dragging her on Friday.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like everyone drags her nowadays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's easier to drag. She's so light.
Speaker 1: It does it would suck to like be married, because she's been married four.
Speaker 2: Times, right maybe, And to think that none of them loved you. That that's really sad.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, if it's true, it's probably sad on all avenues.
Speaker 1: So Kylie Jenner released some song, not some songs. She was just like featured on a song or maybe is her song? I thought it was just a future Okay, well, here we go, because she says she always wanted to be a pop star. That was so much fun that I don't want it to end, and I think why not?
Speaker 2: I think we should try. Let's like make an album and then if we're not and if we're not like feeling it, we'll just listen to it ourselves.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you want to hear a little clip of it, I feel like that is a better clip though than what we were playing.
Speaker 2: Is that the same one? No, it sounds better than I remember. Both of the clips are terrible.
Speaker 5: Something that does bother me about all of the Kardashians is that they can do whatever they want whenever they want. So Kylie can say she'll wake up in the morning she'll be like, I want to be a pop star today.
Speaker 2: And she can.
Speaker 5: And that is so annoying to me because maybe you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Speaker 1: We kind of think that they really really have to like do crazy things to be entertained in their lives because they don't.
Speaker 2: Have enough talent much money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and money buys you everything you might want, whereas us peasants, we have to work for things like a like a little trip somewhere to the north. Sure we don't get to treat yeah, yeah, a little like coffee treat on a Monday morning.
Speaker 2: I have to work hard for this coffee.
Speaker 1: We don't get to just jet off in a private jet to Bora, Bora whenever our hearts desire. So they do things like that because like their lives are just constantly extravagant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I don't have to wake up in the morning and wonder what it would be like to be a pop star because I already am, yeah, a pop star. For my one hit song that I had in twenty thirteen, So are.
Speaker 1: You here to show I did do one song with a friend of ours where you guys said what you feel like anyone could be or anyone could.
Speaker 2: Be a pop star?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's true. And now Kylie Jenner's copying me. We're gonna put that song on a button bar someday. We will have to so we can reference it. When you bring it up constantly.
Speaker 4: You will ask you what song?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Yeah? All right, that's it for Davesert.
Speaker 1: It's brought to you Buy six one two Injured Himer and Lammer's injury log. Keep listening for another Sabrina Carpenter keyword that's gonna be coming up a little bit after ten o'clock tomorrow. We'll have a ton more Boo Bash ticket so don't worry, there's plenty of room. I found out how many people can fit into that venue yesterday when I was hanging out there for the watch party I hosted, and it's a lot.
Speaker 2: So we're getting a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people into Boo bashsh button but h but we'll be back tomorrow with more tickets, group therapy, all that fun stuff. Thanks for listening. Have a great Monday. It's katiewb