Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five. It's six fifty five, five and six to fifty five, oh five and six to fifty five.
Speaker 2: No, now, all right, it is time now for the five at six fifty five. This is a chance for you to test your pop culture knowledge with some of our listeners here that are pretty darn good, including Tam, who's going for his thirteenth win in a row.
Speaker 1: Tam, are you a superstitious kind of guy? Not really? Yeah? Good?
Speaker 2: Okay, because I was gonna say thirteen sometimes gets a little dicey for some people. But I think that you should be okay today. If it was a Friday, then I would say, oh, this is not good. Brittany is your challenger. She is from Toledo. She is dropping the kids off at school. Where do they go to school?
Speaker 1: Brittany Eastwood? I love it? Yeah? And what else we are we gonna say?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And now you're a you work in a school too? Right? Am I understanding that? Rrect? What do you do? Yeah, I'm a paraprople at all fantastic? Does that mean I'll give you a little bit of everything? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: It right? I'm basically the do whatever the teachers do I work with more like the specials, like how do you what's the proper way to say it? Special? Yeats? Yeah? Kids?
Speaker 2: And we got Tim Hare. Tim's going for thirteen. Tim, I'm locking you up in a soundproof area.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we go. You know the drill. Five pop culture trivia questions.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wins Tye always goes to the champion. Uh, Brittany, We're going to start with question number one. Meghan Markle is getting criticized for posting a video from Paris Fashion Week near the site where her late mother in law tragically died. Who is her mother in law?
Speaker 1: Or Remarkle?
Speaker 2: Okay? Question number two. Taylor Swift's Life or show Girl dropped last week. The last song on the album features this Taste singer.
Speaker 1: Who is she bring a carpenter? Question number three?
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift says this Shape of You singer will probably perform at her wedding? What's his name at Sharon? Question number four? Mark Sanchez was arrested over the weekend in regards to an incident to which he was stabbed. What professional sport did Sanchez once play?
Speaker 1: Good basketball?
Speaker 2: And Question number five? Madison Beer was spotted at the Chargers game yesterday smooching quarterback Justin Herbert on the sidelines. What is or who is Madison Beer's famous I'm sorry? Why is Madison beer famous.
Speaker 1: Singer? Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area? I hear it. After the first question she.
Speaker 2: Missed kind of right in the little but you got three out of five yes.
Speaker 1: First question she missed?
Speaker 2: Tim was Megan Markle is getting criticized for posting a video from Paris Fashion Week right near the site where her late mother in law tragically died.
Speaker 1: Who is her mother in law Princess Diana?
Speaker 2: Yes? Question number two. Taylor Swift's Life of a Showgirl dropped last week. The last song on the album features this taste singer.
Speaker 1: Who is she Sabrian Carpenter? Yes, Shood one.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Taylor Swift says this Shape of You singer will probably perform at her wedding.
Speaker 1: What's his name as Sheeran or some like to pronounce it Sharon. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Mark Sanchez was arrested over the weekend in regards to an incident to which he got stabbed. What professional sport did Sanchez once play?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? He was a football player.
Speaker 2: He was a good college football player. He wasn't a good pro football player. And by the way, that that whole incident this weekend is interesting. We'll talk about that in this next thirty like why is he fighting with some random truck driver? And question number five, Madison Beer was spotted at the Chargers game yesterday, smooth chee quarterback Justin Herbert on the sidelines. Why is Madison Beer famous?
Speaker 1: Three seconds because she's Justin Herbert's girlfriend. You know, a very creative answer. I'll do that.
Speaker 2: No, No, what else did she do?
Speaker 1: You know? TikTok star. No, she's a singer. She's a singer. Score good call on that one. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five winnergo thirteen.
Speaker 2: You're back tomorrow for fourteen and then Wednesday for fifteen. If you get that, you're in the tournamented champions and you'll take Shannon on this week for smarter than Shannon will who.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to you. Congratulations, Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, getting the kids out of the car, get them off to school. We're gonna set you up, by the way with a good gift. Uh, Brittany, you hang on the phone for a second. We got a fifty dollars gift card to one of my favorite places, Ford's Garage.
Speaker 1: Enjoy. Oh Ya, hang on one second and we'll get you set up for that one