Speaker 1: First morning, lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video Message number twenty nine. I woke up yesterday morning with US bring a must to start later, please, I could never know what the day with US Florida.
Speaker 2: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key.
Speaker 3: Demograta super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Fight a goo Nito gay.
Speaker 1: Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 2: It is the eleventh day of December twenty twenty five. Good morning everybody, and welcome to the Part Trip Morning Show. My name is Chris Hockey. Hi, It's Thursday, the best day of the week, and Saucy's back. He's still throwing up and pooping, you know, poop squirting. But it's good he's here. You know, we got him a little bucket. He should be fine. Zacho myself, and of course we're going. We got Tommy Olsen I believe, Ben liber I believe. We have Fargo Flash coming in and we have tom Pelisera as well. So lots to get to. Let's get her started. Here's some comedy from Michael, Mike and Tyre. That's probably no how you said that, Michael McIntyre partrip morning show on a Thursday morning. Not you come on in here. Things are tough right now, but I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 4: Christmas all happening now in it all the women, the women you can see they get that sort of organizational look in their eye.
Speaker 2: Men through the tree.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 2: I love getting my tree and putting my tree up in my house. Come dun and see the tree.
Speaker 3: I chose.
Speaker 6: Tree decorated.
Speaker 4: It looks beautiful, doesn't it. And one of the main things you have to do when decorating a tree is we all know you have to make sure that the plug is right at the back and the wire so you can't see it, so it doesn't ruin the aesthetic. But the problem with this, of course, is that every night you will leave it on because it looks so lovely, and.
Speaker 2: You're halfway up the stairs and you stop when you.
Speaker 3: Think there could be a fire.
Speaker 4: Literally every night of December before bed, I'm downstairs under the tree.
Speaker 7: You don't min them cottonton, yes, bitch.
Speaker 2: The fever the fingers side is weed and fetus on your side. You hear the distance under this lining in your strain.
Speaker 3: To take it.
Speaker 2: To the.
Speaker 1: Cows.
Speaker 2: The song that we went out to take it to the town.
Speaker 6: Only fans.
Speaker 2: You guys gonna talk Hello, anybody over there? How are you, Zach? Are you live? I just I didn't know what was going on. I didn't either. I was trying to get all the crowd ups of everything because I don't want to be thrown up out of my butthole. No you don't, So I'm wiping things down. But next time you guys heard dead air, maybe jem buzz start talking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good point. I just heard only fans and then looked over at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm just de lost in the area. Yeah. Are you still sick?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Well, that's not a good answer. No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, I uh, I honestly wouldn't be here if I was. I At about nine to thirty last night, everything turned around.
Speaker 2: My wife was also sick.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced I had food poisoning cause what'd you eat? Uh faheita mix from a local grocery store. Yeah, and it was, Uh it was hideous. I don't think I'm I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. Yeah, I wouldn't show.
Speaker 6: Up if I was like.
Speaker 2: Temperatures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that all popped yesterday though, I'm telling you it was weird, like nine o'clock right when I like twenty four hours when I was feeling sick the other day. Yeah, everything just turned around. I got all my strength back. I didn't have a fever. I could get up and move around. I could sit up without vomiting like I was, uh Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: Quit bragging.
Speaker 6: But I wouldn't come in here if I was sick. I promise you that, all right, But.
Speaker 2: If I start throwing up a butthole, I'll be in like trying to do television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you all didn't you throw up out of your butthole that one time?
Speaker 6: And that guy got sick to his stomach.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean normally that happens, but we were making love at the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's hot on TV.
Speaker 2: Sure, Oh it's cable access. Yeah, do anything you want. Yeah, that's a good point. Well we made it through without you, but it's just barely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys are better at this than I am.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're going to say that.
Speaker 6: Well you Oh, by the way, no, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Are you crapping me? No? Does anybody work anymore?
Speaker 6: And Zach he's going to New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good, thanks Tommy.
Speaker 1: But he'll be in I think a week from moving my mic.
Speaker 6: Sorry, he'll be in a week from today, he said.
Speaker 2: Oh good, come on, Tommy, Well, why does that help us today? It doesn't. No one cares. He was gone last week too. I and core has been gone for like eighteen months.
Speaker 1: Where is Corey? Who cares? I texted him because you're gone tomorrow, right yeah? And I was asking him, Hey, who should we get to play initials tomorrow?
Speaker 6: No response, of course not. I don't think he likes me.
Speaker 2: I don't think he cares about the show. You know. Here's the other thing. You know. Paris decided to tell us yesterday after the show he's not gonna be here tomorrow too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh wow, we've got Ben and Elizabeth, so he'll text you back. Yeah, well you know, oh well that'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: When do you leave for Michigan today?
Speaker 2: Like right after? Oh yeah, close to right around there. It'd be good, be good, drive five hours by myself. Maybe i'll see you attractor trailer up close.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that sounds fun though. I'm glad you're doing that. I know how much trailer?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, how much you like doing snow cross I do.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. It'd be good. Yeah, it'll be fun. You real, real good. Yeah. What'd you do besides throw up? Did you find you playing games?
Speaker 6: I literally just laid on the couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So did you accuse your wife constantly of giving you this?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Did you ask her if she wanted to get down with this?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: At one point though, I at like three o'clock yesterday morning, Yeah, I vomited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: And then I'm like, would you get me a glass of water?
Speaker 1: And she got me a glass of water and I chugged it and she was like, wrong, idea, what are you doing? And then it was it was like the Exorcist. It was so bad to see. And then well yeah, I mean it was all over the floor.
Speaker 2: I didn't move. It was bad. Yeah. Who's But did she wipe Moore yesterday years or yourself?
Speaker 6: I didn't. Nothing came out of my rear end.
Speaker 1: Oh disappointing, Yeah, very disappointing, but yeah it was.
Speaker 6: It was hideous. And then it was in my beard and oh it was so grow yeah, super growl.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Would you go wash your beard?
Speaker 1: By the way, I took a long shower this morning. Yeah, I'd sanitized and everything. Yeah, trust me, I don't want to get you guys sick. I would feel horrible.
Speaker 2: Well we were too, because we'd be sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, but yeah, but it was it was not fun. I felt like hell for about from about three am to about nine nine thirty at night, and I got probably twelve hours of sleep, and I literally it was like a twenty four hour thing.
Speaker 6: I feel way better.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: It was so hideous good. But yeah, I feel better. I'm glad to be here. Good good, And I don't want to miss the show again. I love you guys. I'd missed you guys.
Speaker 2: Good good.
Speaker 6: What'd you guys do yesterday?
Speaker 2: Struggled? Yeah, we made it through. Marty was great. She was in Fargo.
Speaker 6: Did she fly?
Speaker 2: She did? Wow? Yeah? I think she made it home yesterday. I don't know. I just heard. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then you drove back from where you were right, were given a speech.
Speaker 2: I gave a speech, and then she came back. Yeah. Yeah. And I stayed over at the old Double Tree and you sure how to get to sleep somehow? Yeah? Good point. And then woke up and came in here and Paris was nice enough. To come in, and Marnie was over there and uh, and then Parker came in. Yeah, yeah, it was fine. We got through as good. Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry I let you down. You were sick. I hate doing that, though. Thanks. I felt horrible about it. Thank you, Thank you. As long as you felt bad, that's cool. Yeah, oh yeah, I always feel bad. I should still feel bad right now? Do you feel bad right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Or I wouldn't be here. I mean like, oh like, uh have regret?
Speaker 6: Uh no, I would, I mean a little.
Speaker 1: I always feel bad when I can't make it in because I assume that because of my he was sick, but because of my reputation, everyone I assume thinks I'm the and I am.
Speaker 6: I'm the boy who cried wolf, right, but.
Speaker 2: You haven't one of you cried wolf. I don't know. It's the worst time. I remember that. We went to Timberwolves game. Oh that's right, he did cry Wolf at the time I did. Well. That was when they lost.
Speaker 6: Wait, we went Hawk went to a Wolve's game.
Speaker 2: In spirit and yeah, when my spirit left my body. Yeah that's sad, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird out of body experience to pick super weird target center.
Speaker 2: I didn't pick I got caught up in the wind shill. Yeah over there? Wow, okay for that one shell? Yeah I know, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I guess that's that is one way to get you to an old game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, you're right. Sorry, what am I for sure? Yeah? I'll be there. No, I don't need to know who's doing it. Tell me where to me I'm in.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 6: Can I ask you a weird question?
Speaker 2: Well, I expect it.
Speaker 6: Do you have any interest in this? Hugh Jackman?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks look true story. I don't. I think it might be based on true story. But Stern said that he thinks what's her face going to get nominated for an oscar for it? Really? He said, she sings really well and she's really good. Uh you know the girl from Almost Famous, Kate Hudson. Kate Hudson. That's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's sweet.
Speaker 1: You know the weird part about being sick like I was, I haven't eaten since Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: Lucky.
Speaker 6: I feel great good.
Speaker 2: Maybe don't eat again.
Speaker 1: Yeah I might not. I haven't yet. There's a few more months of winter left. But yeah, if you want to get Chick fil A, not only will I buy, I'll take half the menu. I gotta wait to see what they have done the hall first. Oh yeah, the hall.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 6: I feel bad taking that food.
Speaker 2: An.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had canes yesterday and I walked by and I didn't it because I didn't I didn't earn it. Yeah, I feel bad that the same way I feel bad they had canes. The I came on a two Saint Jude radiothon.
Speaker 2: You're going to do it? No? Oh no, I hate that. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Hawk, I know you're a huge college football fan. I don't mean talk about everything in this first segment. How about that story? But the why do you get arrested? By the way, I never did threatened a killer? I think that was the story. I thought it was he threatened to kill himself.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it was.
Speaker 1: No, you can't get arrested, get arrested for that, I sure hope not. I could be serving a Diamond County.
Speaker 2: How dare you? It's really wow, because I saw that he got arrested and he got fired yesterday. They looked for a reason to fire him for the longest time. They must have found the reason, right, but apparently he was getting it on with an assistant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a staff as they said, it was an inappropriate relationship with a staff member. I've had that with you, Yeah, you have, but not today. You won't come near me today. And I don't blame you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, like you pulled up and you just go should you be? I did what I was expecting you not, I you know, I mean honestly being completely serious. If I can avoid throwing up, I'll do it. I know you hate that O. Well, I think everybody does. Well, not everybody. There are people, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, there are people that are into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is only fans still a thing? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Do you still pay fifty dollars a month for that lady who acts like a dog?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I got to go through all my things that I pay for, yeah, I mean for taxes, well not just yeah, but not just for that, just because I know I'm paying like for three different Netflix things and and I still have to log into my television every time I do it. And I'm sure I'm still playing for for Quibi. But that's that's that's intentional. Well yeah, and it's a it's a nod to the future. Yeah, he likes it. Yeah, Toto and Christopher Cross are hitting the road together total, and so does Christopher Cross. Yeah. Can you imagine what it's like to eight eight? I mean maybe fun drinks and listening to him singing.
Speaker 1: Who was the guy in the yacht rock documentary that hates that.
Speaker 2: Coffee?
Speaker 1: The guy where they like called him and he was like, what's this about yacht rock?
Speaker 6: And he hung up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wasn't it the guy from Steely Dan? Oh? Yeah, he hates it, hates he thinks he's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah he does. You know, it's got some slammer they do.
Speaker 2: But he named his band after a dildo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, relaxed, but yeah, Take five Yeah is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't be yeah, don't be weird. Yeah, he hates it. Yeah, everything.
Speaker 6: But they called me. He was like, what's this about yacht rock? Click?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was so mad. Steely Dan.
Speaker 6: It's cool Steely Dan. You say in the Yeast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen. I wouldn't say it like that if I were you, and that's that's your thing. I guess in their mind you like East infections.
Speaker 6: Your dad does.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I can get bye with you. Say he likes spoop, but don't say things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I won't say things like, don't say like that.
Speaker 2: This sounds called clam Man is your dad's son. Doesn't got a lot of songs, a lot of a lot of things he likes apparently. Man, I'll tell you why it's gonna get real cold, real cold, real cold, man, real cold.
Speaker 6: We got way more snow than everybody.
Speaker 2: And it keeps on it coming. Yeah, it's snowing right now. Yeah. Man, there's a lot of snow out.
Speaker 6: There, perfect for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a big old Christmas snow. Let's get her done. I've been listening to Kenny Chesney's new book. Yeah, yeah, and he comes off and I hate it because he comes off as kind of a douchebag. Yeah, is that what by Howard? Had Howard? I thought he was great on Howard. Yeah, And from what I was told by a friend who knows him pretty well, he's not a douchebag. But in his book he's like he I think he you know, he's been rich and famous for a long time. Yeah, and it must be like it must be hard to remember what it's like to be a normal person because he's like he'll say things like and then I got overwhelmed and I needed some time, so I flew my G three to the Bahamas for a month, and I just thought, this is the way you should do it when you get overwhelmed with the world. And I'm like, yeah, that is the way you should do it. Yes, correct, butthole, Yeah, get a rim. I'd like to fly there for a month and not have to work and do things for a month.
Speaker 1: Correct, I go crazy. But imagine if that was an actual sentence you said. I know, I got it my G three man, and I just yeah, I went to St.
Speaker 2: Bartes. I had to. I had to do it, and I found my people and my groove back down there. I'm like, well, anybody would find their group back in the Bahamas for a month if they had millions of dollars didn't have to work. Have you played with him? I'm not allowed to say that by law. Oh let's just say my chest is still stinky as an inside joke. It's real bad. Yeah, it's real, real bad. Now I have, yes, But I've never met him. But he's great in concert, man, everybody's sweet slammers. I think the reason that it pissed me off the most is the way he told the story about the Butthole Eyes giving him a Super Bowl ring.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's real close it.
Speaker 2: But whole Eyes is what he said. I got to tell you this for you nine right, Yeah, he said. I was walking down the hallway. Why does he talk click, He's from the Southern he said, I was walking down the hallway and we were about to leave, and but whole Eyes said to me, hold on a second. And he goes and get a box and he brings it back over and he hands it. He says, open it. And I said, what is it? And butthole Eyes said, just open it? So I opened it up and there was a Super Bowl ring with my name and I said, I can't take this. And butthole Eyes said, Kenny, you were a part of the team. What what he said? Wow, Like, don't tell that story or if you do, just say And I thought to myself, he's high on craft.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got to rip yourself.
Speaker 2: I didn't take a single snap.
Speaker 6: Kenny Chesney is like five three, he's.
Speaker 2: About my I sure, sure, maybe bigger than me. Probably everybod's bigger than me. But I'm like, I don't know, man, I don't know. And again after hearing him on Howard starting. I was like, that guy's cool. So I bought the book that listened, and I was like, he didn't do yourself any favors at all. Hell of a life though, man, yeah, man, he's made a lot of money. He has, and he worked as a ward off.
Speaker 1: He's a stadium guy, right, Yeah, that's like.
Speaker 2: So I went to you let stadium and the Craft family welcomed me like I was a part of their team and a d end of it. Robert Kraft said, we're going to hang and no shoes Nason Banner with the retired jerseys at the end of the stadium because you're one of us. Kenny what? And I thought you should have named the book things that are cool about me? Yeah, why, I'm great? Yeah, Kenny chesty, he is great. And then my painess grew. Wait, I don't know I'm going to the end of the book.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you'll think he does, though, say what's your chest?
Speaker 2: Kenny? I'll be right, that's one.
Speaker 6: Hundred percent of true story.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that person would tell that story. Yeah, yeah, good to And I say, no, it's probably not Why would you do that? I don't know. I don't think it's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the difference who believe that us, who challenge us?
Speaker 2: Who or just made learning fun?
Speaker 1: Now's your chance to say thank you in a big way with ildios. Thank a teacher powered by donors Jews. Nomina Outstanding public school teachers got to buff and beyond for their students. Wh win five thousand dollars doctor classroom with whatever they need. Help us say thank you the educators shaping our future. Nominate your favorite teacher not ihearradio dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 2: That's right, Welcome back, everybody meet's Austin zach Over. There no Tommy today because he broke my heart. Yeah, the Bill will be here and Fargo Flash will be in studio and the one Tom pilis saarer to break down the NFL. Don't forget Sunday Night Live from the big Name. The Vikings versus Dallas. I think they win. One of those two teams will be basically eliminated from contention. Yeah, I think they win. Do you think so? Yeah?
Speaker 6: The defensive Dallas is horrific.
Speaker 1: I think the kid might be feeling himself a little bit in a good way. I think he's learned how to like corral himself. Yeah, but I've been wrong before.
Speaker 2: Yea, how good? Are those real? Good?
Speaker 6: I need everything they have?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, if you're food, i'd order it. Do you want anything?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 6: When does chick fil a open?
Speaker 2: Whenever? Your dad gets there? Works there? No? No, No, he doesn't work there. They just wait for him to get there. All right. He doesn't work at all except for when he's on his back, and then he barely works. Yeah, I talk to you about that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's mad at me for calling him out for liking porno stars on the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't say I blame I can't blame me there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what do you always say?
Speaker 9: Hawk, life is show prep, turn it on, turn it out. Yeah, let's see some porn. Yeah, let's see some porn. Yeah, wait till he ses your stand up about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did it before it killed it probably won't again because it was raw and emotional.
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh was it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it was yeah, emotional. I just yeah, I just had figured it out then. And that was the day Randy sent me the text of the people who followed that one pot lady.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I told you that, didn't I?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah he did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen to this.
Speaker 2: Archaeologists say discovery in eastern England proves the earliest known instance of a human created fire. This is supposed to be playing, but it's not. Well that. Let me try this one more time fire.
Speaker 10: The discovery was made at a four hundred thousand year old site in Barnum, Suffolk. Results of this study were published in the journal Nature on Wednesday. The artifacts are three hundred and fifty thousand years older than previous evidence of fire making in northern France. Officials believe it's unlikely the first instances of fire making started in Bartum, but they say it's hard to find evidence that survives that long.
Speaker 9: Mark Mefield, Mark straight.
Speaker 2: I just want to know his name. Oh he's doing such a good job. He did a great job. You know. When I was driving back last night in seven hundred miles an hour wind, the rain blowing sideways, yeah, skating along, I was thinking to myself, who chose to live here? Yeah? You always say you can live where wherever you want. Well, yeah, but I don't mean now. I mean imagine, Oh, this weather we're having, like it's gonna be minus two for a high on set. Yeah right, what about pawd my angles?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, they didn't they thinking they didn't have heated seats in those carriages.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my ingles would hawk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I certainly would, but you'd get knocked up. Yeah, yeah already that I don't know. I mean, but like what lim is she going to lose? Or left hand? Wouldn't you like to know? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, there was no furnace you were living in you know, yeah, you basically lived somewhere that just blocked the wind.
Speaker 2: And you think to yourself, well, the winners were terrible, but the summers must have been great.
Speaker 1: No, no skeeters, yes, skeeters. There was no commidity and helicopters flying down right, Yeah, the skeeters must have been Oh, skeeters are hideous, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: So why did they stop here? Were they lazy? Yeah? Did they just get to here and we're like that time? Yeah, I can't go no farther? Yeah, and then fall came here, like you know what awesome?
Speaker 1: Really like the Mall of America that was there then? Yeah, oh I didn't know that built in seventeen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Wow, you had to wake up every couple hours to put the fire back together. Yeah, you would freeze today. Yeah, you die. Yeah, and all you had to look forward to was making more kids. Yeah. But if you made more kids, you had to find more food. Oh, that's a good point.
Speaker 6: And there wasn't a cub Foods to buy all your food.
Speaker 2: Oh, you had to find a bear cub. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a chick Fili no, no, no door Dash, no door Dash, no, no, no Panda Express, no pornography.
Speaker 6: No, you had to make your own.
Speaker 2: And that's not fun.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: When the only people near your people you related to. Yeah, and bears. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Some might say that's illegal.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, But who's going to persecute you. There's no cops, Yeah, there's no lawyers. There's a there's a priest that comes by once a month to tell you that God loves you. And you're like, well is that right? Look around? Look around? You look like God looks God hates us. This sucks. I'm paw Eagles, I'm famous and I got nothing to new but way to die. Yeah. And when my daughter's blind and she married a blind guy and nobody ever explained why she was blind? Yes, was that around going to break? I hit the wrong but we're not a break yet. Wrong. But I hit the wrong story in my life. But you know what we get when you land there naked any Butt's home in the in the furnace to throw up. The Ingalls family has that on their on their tombstones because they all got syphilis. I said, I was sorry. Yeah, you killed that whole family. The whole family and missus Beadle the teacher. Oh she was tiny. Oh yeah, man, poor little house. I love that little I've never seen an episode. I love that show so much.
Speaker 1: To the pictures i've seen, the house is much bigger than they lead you on.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that wasn't really the house, no pretend what Yeah? Yeah? Pa always fixed things, and he always cried, and he always had his shirt off. Did he yeah? Was he hot? Sure? Michael Landon?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah? Did he die really young?
Speaker 2: That's so that's called highway to have it?
Speaker 6: Speaking of that, you know what song plays all the time in the hallways?
Speaker 2: Stick it in here, dad, I'm coming home. What are you about to throw off? Going on? Life is a highway? Plays constantly? Yeah, it does constantly. Talked about yesterday.
Speaker 1: I heard it plays all the time where outside in the Hallways.
Speaker 2: I think laugh is at way great song, great song? Which version, the original or the Rascal Flats one?
Speaker 1: The Rascal Flats one is terrible, the original one? Oh, the original ones.
Speaker 2: Do you know why it plays all time? Because City nine sevens was second repeat for eighteen weeks and nobody's noticed.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, that station used to be a ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: It still is. M yes, it is. You're right, don't agree. Life is a highway. I want to drive it all.
Speaker 1: I feel sad whenever I hear that song because there's the famous scene in the Office where where Michael's bringing Holli you were a new house and she's moving and they're breaking up basically, and they're just listening to Hallifa's Highway.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well they're just basically crying and the yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Isn't it funny how the right song just changes everything about a movie or a scene in the television show. It's like that that scene wherein say Anything, where he holds up to the boombox and they play Peter Gabriel Yeah in your eyes. Yeah, that song wasn't actually playing when they were filming that scene. Oh really, Yeah, they had a different song playing. As he held it up, and then after they got clearance on on the Peter Gabriel song, they put that in in the movie. So when John Cusack is holding out the the radio, tub Thumping is playing. Oh really, I didn't know that, like Chumba bomba, Yeah, changes the entire tenor of the scene.
Speaker 6: Isn't that about Rosanna or Cat?
Speaker 2: I think it is. I think it's one of the songs is about her? Boy, that must have been some good. Yeah, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, Rosanna is about her. Yeah, there's songs. You know what else is about her? Top thumping by Chumbombo Yeah, another every song is about her. You're so vain, is it really? You know what else is about her? All dasign? Do you know what else is about her? What tears in heaven? Too far? Too far far? We'll be right back?
Speaker 1: Maybe correction.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the low. It's a high of nineteen. I'm sorry, you know what, dude, It's okay. I didn't know. It's okay. I you know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be a meteorologist and I was a kid, and that's exactly why I could never do it. Unfortunately, I really wanted to be man I I was, you'd be good at it? I uh, what did I email Dave dol I think I emailed Dave Paul Major's Ken Barlow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Terry Reiser, Yeah, Terry Reiser. Yeah. I really wanted to be a meteorologist back then. Angela Hooper Dan.
Speaker 1: A lot of math and meteorology that would have no thanks killed that dream. But I was one day just I if I could make a way, should be a one quick TV weather forecast.
Speaker 2: That's fun. That's the wish would make. That'd be it. Okay, maybe that would be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there might be other ones in front of them, but that's what that would be one of them. If I like had a long enough list, somebody's like some genie that just got drunk and is like, hey, I'll give you a hundred wishes.
Speaker 2: I don't care a hundred mishes. Yeah well he's drunk. Oh yeah, good, Well of course he is. He lives in a bottom. Yeah that's good. Huh.
Speaker 1: Think if you, if you honestly found a genie, one of them would be unlimited money, right, No, I'd probably cap at like three trillion. I couldn't. I don't know what I would spend with unlimited money. Yeah, but that would be not I don't care what you would do with it, but that would be one of your wishes, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it certainly would solve a lot of problems. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then a second wish would be free browsers.
Speaker 2: But I would own I would own browsers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you're kind enough to pay for a subscription.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I'm gonna own it. Who am I going to pay you? I would I'll tell you what I would raise to pay those fine ladies who put the put the hard work in. I'll tell you what else. I would change some of the scripts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for you to be in them, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they'd hate you micro managing everything like oh here comes Chris again, comes again, tell us how to do our jobs.
Speaker 2: He hammered himself. But in my opinion, there are a lot of folks out there watching those kind of films who would like to see a normal sized guy taking what kind of films? Wait, you're going to take it, hope not Listen. I'm the director and I'm willing to do what you want to touch things out.
Speaker 1: You're going to find a normal sized person to do it. You're not going to go in on your own.
Speaker 2: I'm the director here.
Speaker 6: Okay, listen to the dude, do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: And you know it's pornography. If you don't like it, you can watch a different kind of You're the guy with quote unquote unlimited money. I have so much money. Yeah, she would not want that, Yeah, I bet she would. Though. You know what would be is having your own plane so you can just go to the Bahamas. Yeah, now for real, wouldn't it be great?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Like today I could be like, you know, I'm going to going to Ironwood, Michigan for snowcross. He's gonna fly by Missel, get it done.
Speaker 1: I mean the best part of having your own plane would be able to go and leave whenever you want. So, like if you went to Vegas and you know, oh it's gone for you and I a few times hawk where it just goes the wrong way and you want to leave, just go, Hey, I'll be there in a half hour.
Speaker 6: Let's go, right. Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Cuban supposedly like keeps his plane ready like and pays a lot of money for that, so because like it, it takes some time to like actually fire up everything and get a crew and everything and He just basically has a crew and a plane at the ready wherever he is, so that he could just literally drive to the airport, go right to the plane and get on.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: There's a guy that I follow on Instagram, Troll Schultz. Yeah, Charles Schultz. I have a few of those two who brilliant whose businesses? He cleans private airplanes? Oh yes, I've seen it. And he makes a killingus because it's just rich people who are like, I don't care. Charge retainer. Yes, he's on retainer. He makes like thirty grand to do like one plane. Yeah, yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: The world's richest man could soon be much richer. Billionaire Elon Musk is about to plan a record IPO for SpaceX. That's cool. That's so ironic, don't you think, Yeah, SpaceX, the space stuff. Yeah yeah, So it is his goal to like go to Mars. I think his goal is just to keep having more and more money. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he's he's very he's oriented on like I'm getting to Mars.
Speaker 2: He is obsessed with it. Well you're looking at I wondered if you were watching ESPNT. I can't I get this. I have a question for it.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, but yeah, he's uh, he's definitely he will go to Mars himself at this point.
Speaker 6: If he has YO, that'd be cool, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Time Now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores. Thank you Holiday Station Stores. Get Red Bull, Get all the Red bull you can get. Red Bulls the absolute best. Thank you our beautiful friends at Holiday. Hey Randy. The Vikings battle the Cowboys on Sunday at seven twenty pregame at five. The Cowboys are five and a half point favorites. Christian Daroesol and TJ. Hawkinson did not practice today or yesterday. Excuse me, Christian darisaw with the knee and TJ. Hawkinson didn't practice of the shin injury.
Speaker 6: They had a lot of limited yesterday. There were a few, a bunch of them that were like just rest related, but like Donavan Jackson was limited, THEO Jackson, Aaron Jones, Josh Mattelis Levi, Drake Rodriguez.
Speaker 2: We're all limited. Here's the backup long stepper.
Speaker 3: I can't even masturbate.
Speaker 6: Wow, Yeah that's how Who got that? Who got that audio?
Speaker 2: Probably Doogie? Yeah? Probably Yeah, he's always down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah he is so yeah, that game will be fun, hogs Daddy, you'll be back here, right.
Speaker 2: I'll be back here. Yes, I'll be up. I will get up early on Sunday morning and drive in from Ironwood.
Speaker 1: Sweet, I'll probably come in here. My wife's got her work. Imagine this concept, Okay, in this concept her work.
Speaker 6: Christmas party? Yeah, what's that? Well, I think the people who own the company take them all out.
Speaker 2: For like a nice dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like it's like a potluck thing.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, they go out to a restaurant.
Speaker 1: At like eleven thirty and the friendship. No, they go somewhere very nice. No, don't take it. No, it can't be that they go out and they take them all out for dinner. They have gifts and stuff they give them, Yeah, gifts.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if she's bringing no Louis only Steve. So I might come up here with no Louis only Steve. Please stop, please bring you in.
Speaker 6: Yeah I will.
Speaker 2: I'll clean it up for you.
Speaker 1: Week fifteen hockey start starts tonight with the seven and six Bucks hosting and nine Falcons. Tampa is four and a half point favorite.
Speaker 2: Trenton Duckworth starting quarterback.
Speaker 6: That's who's playing? I thought it was Kirk.
Speaker 2: Of the team.
Speaker 1: Oh uh, your Gopher men's basketball team. Hogs Daddy lost eighty five fifty seven to six. Thranc perdue what the Gophers are?
Speaker 2: Five and five?
Speaker 1: The Gophers battle Texas Southern on Sunday at newye Ring shaid eight seven. Yeah, so they covered, they did cover. That's what we're talking about with Parker. It's like, even if they did cover, do get thumped? Do get thumped? Thirty points is hard to get dumped? Eighteen and a half points?
Speaker 2: Is the over? Or was the the line? Texas Southern? Isn't that like saying cheesy cheese? Yeah I got yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or cold ice? Or Minnesota Northern Yeah yeah, good point. Did somebody famous go there where Minnesota Northern Texas?
Speaker 2: I'm sure somebody famous did? Yeah. Might have been your dad, Yeah, your dad famous on this show? He is? Yeah? For what?
Speaker 6: For being turned on?
Speaker 1: Michigan football fired their head coach Sharon Moore for an inappropriate relationship with a staff member. Okay, you know who's a candidate for that job? We could talk to Big.
Speaker 2: P a Fly? Is that right? Yep? I doubt that. Well, I think he is.
Speaker 1: Because hey, this is the worst time to fire anybody. I mean, I think they'll ask Saban. I think they'll ask Signetti. I think they'll yeah, loose Saban. And I think they'll ask all the people that it's Michigan football.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: You get a lot of people to move jobs.
Speaker 2: I'll take the job.
Speaker 6: You'd be good at it.
Speaker 1: How long did you play this newest college football game?
Speaker 2: A week? I played two full seasons. Yeah, it's about a week. It's it's too hard. It's either too hard, yeah, either one. There's no in between. The problem. We talked about that after the after the show. Too easy, I mean the easy setting is too easy, and the heart of the next setting up is too hard. Too hard, you can't complete a pet Who's behind me right now? Oh it's Max. Here he comes more so we'll break come right back. There's more to talk about. I'm fan the fan about these great shows coming. I can't wait. We were just talking about those during these great shows.
Speaker 1: Man, Grand Casino Arena coming up in the next year. I was okaf walk to spot Pentatonics.
Speaker 2: Jerina.
Speaker 1: Well it's Max's cousin, a cousin named Erina. Yeah, that's a dude.
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 1: Answer the question, Yeah, yeah, he's down.
Speaker 2: Oh why is he down? Yeah, he's down for the car. I talk about him like that. Don't say that, did you? Do you have some point you were trying to make this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So never mind about the Pentatonics thing. But Rascal flats on January only third okay, Eric Church on February seven, tickets a detail the kfan dot com keeper calendar on these great upcoming shows at Grand Casino Arena.
Speaker 6: That's sweet.
Speaker 2: The the Gergrina, the girna. We got to call it something else because I guarantee you people are getting confused and driving to Grand Casino when.
Speaker 6: They correct you said that the first day they did that.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Have you heard about that? Zacho Directo?
Speaker 1: I haven't heard of it yet, but I like you, I've I've also said that there have been people who just typed in Grand Casino on their on their GPS And now the next thing another in Hinckley and yeah, which shows about that again, They're like, where where's this arena?
Speaker 2: They keep hearing about? That would be sweet.
Speaker 8: If the wild were skating around the casino is playing hockey, though, that'd be kind of sweet.
Speaker 1: I mean it would probably bug hawk a bit, ye.
Speaker 2: Mojo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the casinos are made in for a different kind of hockey.
Speaker 2: We'll just say that. Thank you.
Speaker 6: If you you've won their right.
Speaker 2: I win everywhere? Yeah you do. Did you know you win more?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh you won more for you playoffs. I was like, I didn't know that I could win the town. It was more miserable. It was funny. I guess what's in Ironwood?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know? Yeah? Oh a casino? No, maybe, but strip what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Weed? Oh yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Wait, what's happening? You can buy weed in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can buy we can buy in Minneapolis, big dog? Yeah where I go. I go to the spot every every other day. Yeah the other day. Yeah. He gets it from his cousin. Yeahirina or whatever his name is, Yeah, my dog. Yeah, okay, we should do that.
Speaker 6: One thing what really matters.
Speaker 1: That's the one that's what really matters.
Speaker 2: Did I did I put that bagel in? I did? I think? So?
Speaker 1: Are you ordering fruit or you know I'm going to I'm gonna it opens in two minutes.
Speaker 2: I will lie.
Speaker 1: Oh, I well, I haven't eaten old thirty six hours. I can't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't yesterday, I couldn't give up.
Speaker 2: You were really sick then?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh, nothing's worse than when you get that level to say, where you just look down and you're like sorry.
Speaker 2: You're like, what's this life for? U?
Speaker 1: Zacho The Wild host The Stars tonight at seven. The Stars are twenty five and five. The Wild they're sixteen to nine and five. Yeah, eagerly awaiting an update on some of these players.
Speaker 2: We'll find out.
Speaker 1: I think Morning Skate today about about Zackrello and and others. You play for Buffalo, U, No, that's that's a different Zuker. But yeah, it's the injuries of the main concern at this point and a car for the main concern because we always seem to get hurt heading into the uh the the Stars game.
Speaker 6: Uh, Dallas is very very good.
Speaker 1: It will be a very tough test for the While tonight, but uh, they have the pieces in place.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they can get a couple of points.
Speaker 1: But like I said, Dallas is having a hell of a season as well.
Speaker 2: Way to go, Big D. Yeah, way to go Big D. Turn it up another notch? Is this ding it up over? Yeah? D it up getting less than seven hours of sleep at night is a strong predictor. Is a strong predictor of a shorter life expectancy? Oh well, it's over. That's according to a new study published Tuesday and the Journal of Sleep Advances. Researchers found that sleep was more effective in predicting a shorter life expectancy than any other except smoking.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm those well, I will maybe not see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm still cold right now. It's still cold here. It is actually pretty tilly free. I'm a nipsop. I can tell really, I know it was cool. Seven hours of sleep.
Speaker 8: I can't tell you the last time I got more than seven hours of sleep. I literally can't tell you the last time.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at my ourra ring here.
Speaker 1: Whoa wow, don't look at that in front of people. Wouldn't be the first. Keep getting pregnant, flick it.
Speaker 6: Oh, you.
Speaker 2: Don't have to do that. Max.
Speaker 8: By the way, you don't to figure out my sleep, Okay, has been telling me to count.
Speaker 2: My ora ring every night. I don't know what happened to sheep. Four hours and thirty nine and the night before that three hours and thirty that's not good night Before that three hours and twelve, it's over. The night before that's six hours and eleven. That's good, Yeah, that's good. Night before that, six hours and ten, night before that eight hours. Here you go on Saturday, December sixth. Night before that three hours in the days. It don't work before that, four hours and thirty one minutes. Night before that, four hours and eighteen minutes. Night before that, two hours in twenty four minutes. Now before that one hour and fifteen minutes. I know what you're doing that night.
Speaker 6: We've talked about this before, though, Hauk.
Speaker 1: You're the only one out of the three of us, Corey, me, you and Corey that can sleep in on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I cannot.
Speaker 6: I get up at like six anyway.
Speaker 2: I've teuxted you what's at midnight? Yeah? Or eight am?
Speaker 6: About seven? But yeah, but yeah, I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 2: Well. I like to sleep yep, I like the sleep.
Speaker 6: Max O.
Speaker 1: Hey, the thunder one one thirty eight eighty nine. They are twenty four and one and they've won sixteen straight games.
Speaker 8: I mean, they look unstoppable right now, They're not. Teams aren't even getting close to them. And do they do they even have h what's this? I mean, okay, they do. They do have Jayalen Williams back now finally because they've been running roughshot to everybody. They didn't even have their second best player. I mean, it's gonna be we We knew this when we saw them in the playoffs last year.
Speaker 2: That's that's where the Western Conference.
Speaker 8: You're gonna have to go through the Oklahoma City Thunder at some point if you want to go to the NBA Finals.
Speaker 6: So I do, doc really does.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to go through them. It's the new Hawk, yep, it's it's gonna be tough. Man.
Speaker 8: They look unstoppable. I told you to bet the under on that bet, and I look.
Speaker 2: Dead wrong right now.
Speaker 6: I look like a over with liber Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's smart sixty, a smart move because they look like they're not gonna get beaten on.
Speaker 6: The over under the Oklahoma City Thunder bed.
Speaker 3: What's the record right now?
Speaker 1: They're twenty four and one, all the flesh and the ben liber They just beat the Suns one nine ter.
Speaker 2: Than the Sun's. I took that bet with you, Yeah, I don't remember. I hate when I do that. Yeah, it's fine. Somebody just says Hey, you owe me seven hundred thousand dollars. I'm like, here's a check.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you always pay up.
Speaker 2: I try to.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the only way they don't cover is a major injury.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, she gets hurt. Yeah, what really matters? Howg's daddy?
Speaker 2: Is this great point? Dude? You really made a good point. Thank you. Yeah. There are proposed plans to expand the US telephone system because the number of available new three digit area codes is expected to be used up by around twenty fifty. Oh really, wow, I'll never worry about that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not gonna worry about that either. We have our numbers, right, Yeah, that's right. It's not like your number is gonna change.
Speaker 2: You better not. I can barely remember it now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How many people's phone numbers do you know? Like you could just come up with off the top of your head?
Speaker 2: Mine? Right, I only have a one or two? What's your number?
Speaker 8: Hawk?
Speaker 2: Two? My numbers? Two?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 2: I still remember Mike Jones number? What is it? Two? A? One? Three?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: A zero? Zero? Fo not four?
Speaker 6: Mike Jones?
Speaker 2: Whales? What about Jenny Jenny's I don't remember Jenny.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't know Jenny's number, Yeah, or the what is the there was the pizza It was like the five five five four.
Speaker 11: So back before smartphones, I wonder how many telephone numbers the average person knew by memory.
Speaker 6: Oh, I bet it's a ton, Yeah, fifteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty, I would yeah, I would probably say fifteen or twenty.
Speaker 6: I think I was as you guys were talking.
Speaker 5: I think it's three for me outside of my own number right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, three numbers.
Speaker 2: Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know my wives because I've always in my phone. Oh you don't know your wives? Do you have wife?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 6: See that's the one I do?
Speaker 2: You should now, but you.
Speaker 11: Know you know it because you've had to remember that number previously.
Speaker 6: She's had this number since exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in my parents number because they still live in the same house that I grew up in.
Speaker 2: Is it four four? Play?
Speaker 1: What for?
Speaker 2: What? I remember? David Armstrong's number in six grade was nine sixty three seven three eight one. I don't know anybody else's number, and Dave no longer lives there. You know Dave's number? Yeah? Did you fight people with Dave? Oh? Sure we did. We find a lot of people. We lost all of them too. Yeah, but then we always kissed. What that's hot. At least you had each other in the midst of war. I don't say when when the guy was punching him in his face. Don't worry, Dave, don't punch that mouth. Don't knock out those beautiful teefirs. Now you know what I'm thinking that go ahead. It's a nice shad right on those lipsticks. But it's blood. Yeah, we got that. We got that. The wooden lipstick.
Speaker 8: Oh oh damn, Day could have put out a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's Dave.
Speaker 3: I can't even masturbate, so awesome.
Speaker 2: Both his wrists are broken. Mike Tyson, Ye, he did you know that? You told me that story hawk.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gotten near ass kicked so hard that you couldn't do that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, even after that Dad beat him.
Speaker 2: Up, I could learn. Yeah, oh yeah, would start bending spoons? Only one thing to do, start me.
Speaker 1: Start cracking away.
Speaker 2: Could you guys beat me up again? I'm just cool. Yeah, and this time stead of beating me up. Yeah, called Dave. I remember his number? All right, here's the thing. You can hear that the college football experts are here.
Speaker 6: I can't wait. I have a lot of it was an expert.
Speaker 5: I just kind of just you poked the bear, absolutely destroying me.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's a lot of It's a lot of luck this year.
Speaker 3: It feels good though you're rich.
Speaker 2: I'm having a hard time logging into the survivor pool so that I can continue to be Parker and take on thirteen hudred bucks. And I can't remember what my passport I know. I don't know who who.
Speaker 11: Is the pick this week? I don't know is there a big favorite? I mean, you like an eight point or nine? Well, it depends what you what depends on That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna find out. I gotta click for God's password to get and take the bears. You have Philly left? I don't know. I can't log in.
Speaker 6: Swaitie you Houston? I bet you have Houston?
Speaker 2: Can you check? I'm trying up. Remember here's the thing people who run capture. I don't know if I can see all the buses. There might be a bus ride behind that building right there. It looks like the front of a bus window. Maybe, so does that count as a bus? Your son up a bit. All I want to do is see my emails so I can pick my fantasy football pick and then win thirteen hundred dollars. But I can't tell if that's a bicycle or a tricycle. Yeah, and I don't know if that counts. I'm a human? Did did you? And man? Did you and Parker or not? You're not gonna split it. We're not gonna split it. Oh sweet, right, we're going down to it to the did we both did? I wanted to do it? Didn't we count? Such hell from the lovely listeners out there? No?
Speaker 6: But yeah, but who cares?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I'm the only person on the station that still does that is true. Yeah, that's true. That's so true. Recapture eat my butt. Whoa. It drives me crazy. Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. I can't tell if that's a stop light or not? Does that count? If it's a stop sign?
Speaker 3: And stand those things?
Speaker 11: And it used to be where you'd have to select the three or four out of the nine and then you would push enter. Now it kind of changes in real time.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: How many times do I got to do it to prove I'm a human?
Speaker 3: It's all fuzzy the human.
Speaker 5: You know, Or you could just save your password and another secure spot.
Speaker 2: I thought I did ye do that? I thought it did? Is the admin on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he should probably like like mad should probably reach out to.
Speaker 2: Him, you see.
Speaker 5: No, No, I think it'd be a great bit. If you couldn't get your pants, it'd be awesome. It's kind of sort of like that kid that couldn't open his crypto account and you had like, what you know, two hundred million dollars in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't want me, you know what I mean? I had point like I have how many dollars and I can free what?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: I was at Buffalo Wild Wings about a month ago.
Speaker 2: Quick braggon.
Speaker 11: For for five years, I've never been able to log into my rewards account, but I kept giving my phone number, which of course I love Buffalo Whilings like, and so I finally was able.
Speaker 3: I was with Kaid and.
Speaker 11: Somehow, because I've always complained, like, you know, guys, I can't figure out your system, I've I've called your customer service number, and finally I forget. I think I was actually at the one in Dinkeytown, which is a horrible buffalo wholing sorry dinky Town, and they actually they actually crack the code on it, and we were like so excited. This must be like ten thousand dollars. It was like a couple hundred bucks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, nice. Yeah, that's sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's big time. Yeah, your big time. I like it. I'm never going to get into this thing.
Speaker 1: Well, then you should start texting Parker to tell them you want to split.
Speaker 2: I did the.
Speaker 11: Buffalo Wildlings and dickey Town actually is up for sale, is it really?
Speaker 3: How could that not make it?
Speaker 6: That's like the most primary's.
Speaker 1: The one on the but it's busy for what six football games and.
Speaker 2: Like in basketball, in basketball and rising and in hockey.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but label tennis, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I would not a lot of places to go on campus.
Speaker 11: That's one of the downfalls of this campus compared to other big ten universities.
Speaker 3: Our dinky Town and it is smaller, right, woh.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's somebody died. I just think it's from.
Speaker 3: Well, there's actually a lot of people died in dinky Town.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah. Yeah, dinky Town's what I call my underwear. Are you okay? It's been a frustrating morning. Yeah, I'm sorry, it's okay, baby, I'm gonna wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also though maybe this I would guess is for like college campus food, it's a little expense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, but.
Speaker 1: For what says Yeah, I mean it's gotten pretty expensive for like, you know, if you could just go to like McDonald's or whatever.
Speaker 11: College kids they're doing more things, they have like more value meals now, so they're trying to bring it down, but it's it's pretty expensive.
Speaker 2: When I tell you, guys, I've had a frustrated morning. All I got to do is open up the sports news and read about Michigan's coach. Yeah about that. Yeah, he's brighten your world is a little bit skipping again.
Speaker 11: Can you imagine waking up yesterday morning hockey making six million dollars a year Nope, as the head notes of money, the greatest jobs in sports. Yeah, and you go to bed and you're in jail.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 12: Here's the thing that I oh my god, Sharon actually to use a knife. Okay, So give us the give us the quick stories because I have not I've not heard the details because he's been he got arrested for assault.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So there, so yesterday, So uh, a call came into some hotline in the last week.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, and so they get.
Speaker 11: So they get there's been the rumors, there's been there's been some smoke, right, and so a call comes in and so you have to have an investigation.
Speaker 5: And there the investigation about him having an affair, yes, yep, and staff.
Speaker 3: But they but they did there, they did their work and he was cleared.
Speaker 11: And then then within the last twenty four hours, which this is as of yesterday morning, something came out that was the evidence that was much more credible. So they from what I've read, they did their investigation.
Speaker 3: He was clear.
Speaker 11: Additional evidence comes out of right field and it's credible evidence that that gives them the substantiates the ability to fire with cause.
Speaker 2: Here's coach.
Speaker 3: Fired immediately with cause yesterday morning.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 11: Apparently he there there's he goes to an apartment complex area that's just outside of ann Arbor at about four o'clock yesterday afternoon. No it has some alleged assault and then he leaves. But that's when a phone call was made about the assault. They found him a little bit further away in a different township. He's arrested for this alleged assault. And as of last night, I think about around eleven o'clock eastern. He's in jail. So now we are awaiting charges as he sits in jail, so more Obviously a lot more details are going to come out.
Speaker 2: But do we have any do we know who the assault was against? Was it against the.
Speaker 3: There's been the staff member.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's been a there's a bunch of swirl about that. There's everything from an assistant coach to the staffer. There's there was comments that he actually went home to his family and wife and grabbed a knife and and so it's it sounds like he freaked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrible. Yeah, so again, that's a much worse day than I've had. Yeah, and you might be out hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Is the other rumor that he forced the guy to have an abortion?
Speaker 2: I heard that as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think ESPN had that in their story.
Speaker 3: Yeah I heard that. I heard that as well. Wow, the facts will come out.
Speaker 11: So they are looking for a new head football coach and they play someone in the cheese It citrus Ball.
Speaker 6: Texas.
Speaker 2: That's right, cheese its are making citrus cheese. It's now weird.
Speaker 1: It's the cheese it citrus b Why is it like like uh like the minute made. Yeah, Jesus are so good.
Speaker 2: Spicy. Yeah, that's a that's a favor. I'm talking about. Love that spicy drop, by the way, spicy spicy.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is such a This is an old man takes, so just bear with me, young bucks.
Speaker 2: Give it here, you maxo.
Speaker 5: All they talk about is college football, these coaches with the transfer portals and recruiting players and nil and all this other stuff like it's an all encompassing job. That used to take a job those twenty four seven, three sixty five and somehow made it busier.
Speaker 3: They slept in their offices, that's how busy the job was.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, maybe you can back me up on this.
Speaker 5: Yes, who has the energy for an affair when you've got a whole family at home with kids all that?
Speaker 6: It sounds exhausting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm tired. I'm tired.
Speaker 5: And would you even have the energy at all to do all of that, all of that stuff and then be like, yeah, I need to I need to juggle.
Speaker 2: I'm a go ahead and just answer it like this.
Speaker 3: I can't even master.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I can't even do it.
Speaker 11: I mean, the most college coaches have said with the n I l Yeah, it's just the job never ends.
Speaker 2: Can I say I don't have the blood flow anymore? I'm so dehydrated. Yeah, you'd like to be like.
Speaker 6: Oh god, you're losing your mind.
Speaker 2: I mean, as it is, what you need to get checked out.
Speaker 1: If you're missing, if you're throwing sawdust, you need help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a masturbation like he's basting.
Speaker 8: That's what That's what you're going through right now.
Speaker 5: Anyway you were saying, man, I'm just saying I would feel like Flossy Dicky tired, but she was.
Speaker 11: Think think if they're in the college football playoff or I think if he had a guy at the Heisman Trophy ceremony this week. I mean, the good the good news for Michigan, and you know, I'm sure they're just like, how do you clear this thing up? The good news is nine and three season, you lost Ohio State. No one's really talking about Michigan football for them except for this today. But yeah, boy, if they had like some ginormous game coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think about this Peelee.
Speaker 5: I mean he not only got fired, but he he basically just fired his whole staff. Yeah, I mean all of the staffers are waking up and you're like, wait, what the guy that's keeping me here just got fired and they're going to bring somebody else in.
Speaker 6: Well that means that.
Speaker 2: I'm gone, yeah for sure. And I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Think about the ones he didn't sleep with, like they didn't get anything on it.
Speaker 3: Poor guys.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 3: So yeah, tough day at Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sucks, man. But college football, what else is going on? Man? Uh?
Speaker 11: What else is going on? It's kind of broken. Everyone's bailing out of bowl games.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think the We talked about this briefly last week, but I think of college football and kind of two for two different audiences for college football coaches right now. I'm so sick of the complaints about we don't have enough money and the calendar. Their job is to operate within the structure of college football right now, and we talked about this last week. So look at what Indiana did. Just you got to lean into the portal. You have to have an administration that believes in leaning into the portal, and you have to go grab talent every year to build a roster. A program means a lot less today than it does just to build a single roster. So you gotta And again, what Kurt Signetty has done is he's shown us how that looks.
Speaker 3: We know that what the administration needs to do is.
Speaker 11: They actually need to fix college football before it dies. And it starts with getting a calendar figured out that actually is aligned around the student athletes. And you got to start with when the second semester starts, which is mid January. You have to have the portal open up right before that for a couple of weeks. Got to play the game and then get all those games done in the month of December, don't And then and they both those bowl games could be like playing games for the college football playoff and they're tied in with the conference championship games. How odd is it that a bunch of teams played conference championship games last week and then a bunch of people, the lower seeds like Ole Miss and Oklahoma they.
Speaker 2: Had the day off. That's great.
Speaker 3: So that whole thing needs to get fixed.
Speaker 11: And then as the calendar is fixed, then you have to fix the transfer portal, like you just you can't allow the endless ability to keep transferring. And and then the second in the other part of the transfer portal is get some type of salary cap around the nil good luck and I agree it's out of control. I actually think it's an inferior product to the NFL. But it's starting to look and feel like the NFL.
Speaker 6: It's way more real now, and.
Speaker 3: It's it willed.
Speaker 11: I think it actually could kind of die. And I really think last week and the the did the committee get it right?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 11: They kind of mess it up. So does that kind of help get that part fixed? But at some port at some point hire Nick Saban, has them have him be the commissioner and start to get everything fixed.
Speaker 3: He's a football player.
Speaker 2: So that's what's going on.
Speaker 11: You know, everything every team right now hockets crazy. Everyone's like, well, it was like, how do you become Indiana. It's like leaning into the portal and go grab. I mean everyone's like, oh, we don't have enough money, dude. I've pulled out the twenty four for you.
Speaker 3: To talk about. We talked about this last week.
Speaker 11: Even the twenty twenty five starters for for Indiana Jmu Jmu Jamu Jamu.
Speaker 2: They're all named Jamut for.
Speaker 3: Forrest. Starters from jam U. Two guys are all Americans first teamers. So it's not thrown out.
Speaker 1: It's not MU would be a playoff team if not?
Speaker 11: Why but he So it's like you can lean into to the portal. You don't need millions and you don't need fifty million dollars and uh and then and then the other thing is you got to find coaches like I think Signetty's actually also just a great coach.
Speaker 3: So is what is PJ. Fleck doing right now?
Speaker 2: Sky?
Speaker 11: You mo negotiating the contracts tying, which is kind of gross, but you're you're negotiating individually with the players. Their agents are telling them what they're worth, and you're trying to retain the right players in your team so they don't go into the portal. And it's like, that's like the weirdest thing. Like can you imagine, Ben, if you were sitting down at twenty years old at Kansas State with Bill Snyder saying, Bill, I demand one point five million dollars, that doesn't happen. Can you imagine that at your you know, and that's and you're a you're a four year starter.
Speaker 5: I would be way too scared to talk to him. I would just like, I'll just write on a piece of paper inside to the he's intimidating.
Speaker 3: He kind of was an old dirty guy, kind of as.
Speaker 12: He wasn't an old DV hey.
Speaker 5: Hed, Hey, he was intimiding because he never spoke to anybody, just like walked around.
Speaker 2: Stoically, and you're like, yeah, this guy hates me.
Speaker 3: Split out wide.
Speaker 11: Did you guys hear about the Indiana guy that so that one of their starting defensive linemen obviously a huge win last week, they're they're going around the same he jumps into the stands, Yeah, to celebrate with the fans and is it a blown out knee?
Speaker 2: We didn't know why. I shouldn't say we have Listenbreros. They didn't know what the injury was last night, but they said it was ending the season of the year, one of the best defensive best players. Yeah, celebrating, jumping up to high five players, fans in the stands. Any wrong? I know that sucks. I legitimately legitimate question. I know nothing about j m U James Madison. Yeah. Do they Are they going to get half a hundred hung on them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're to get destroyed. But you know, I look at Oregon, Oregon this year.
Speaker 11: I love going out there and watching it and seeing the environments pretty tough weather. They actually have a foot of rain this week happening in Eugene, so who knows what.
Speaker 3: The weather conditions will be.
Speaker 11: When you go back to last year the first round games in the College Football Playoff, every all home teams won. They all cover the spread by more than ten points, and so the average margin of victory is like, actually, game was like nineteen points. When you look at Oregon's body of work, they don't they didn't put everyone away. They put the Gophers away, but they they can score points in hurrying James Madison candidly, they've kind of they have. They've been really great record wise, but they have. It's not like they've blown out all of their competition and had these ginormous scores.
Speaker 3: They've been really good, they just haven't.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 11: It's just it's going to be a little bit of a different animal going to Oregon across the country and.
Speaker 2: Tell me, for those late people out there, why did they make the playoffs.
Speaker 3: The way that we broke this down a little bit last week.
Speaker 11: But the the high the five conference champions that are ranked the highest in the College Football Playoff get into the to the twelve team bracket. And because Duke almost lost but pulled off an overtime upset over Virginia, that removed the ACC champion because Duke was seven and five, right, that removed one of the champions to be to be ranked after JMU and after Tallane.
Speaker 2: And and JMU is part of the Sun Country Conference. Yeah, that's the contr Yeah right, I'm asking, not because I'm trying to be mean, just asking why is that conference part of the system.
Speaker 11: All all College Football Division one A, you know, f f CSS.
Speaker 3: A part of it?
Speaker 11: Right, So we think of the Power four, right, we think Big ten, SEC, Big twelve and ACC, and but of course there's like five more what we call Group of five conferences, So there's nine conference is in total. And they won their conference and they then you just all conference champions. Where are you ranked? What are the top five and and number? The fourth highest ranked was Tulane and the fifth highest rank was jam You that's all I have to say.
Speaker 2: No, interesting, Yeah, so interesting? Is there a world in which they could actually beat them?
Speaker 11: Anything can happen. I think that would be one of the bigger upsets of the first round. I think the other one that will watch it's just it's interesting. I'm surprised it was seated this way. I'm sure this was thought through the room with Randall McDaniel as one of the people on the CFP selection committee. Ole Miss host Tulane. Ole Miss beat Tlaine like week four, forty five to ten, So that's probably gonna be a blowout. I think Oklahoma Alabama could be a great game that they played early in the year.
Speaker 3: Oklahoma won. Actually not really, they won twenty three twenty one, just a few weeks ago.
Speaker 11: And then I think Miami Texas A and m is probably the biggest game of the first round. So Ken Tullane and jam you, you know, pull off the big upset. No, probably not, I'm not.
Speaker 1: It won't even be entertaining.
Speaker 2: Entertaining.
Speaker 3: Probably won't be Yeah, no punt punt.
Speaker 6: Story, pun punt punt?
Speaker 2: Did he punt much? I don't know if.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought we turned I thought we just turned it over.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're right.
Speaker 6: We also have the Army Navy game.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, yeah, I would have bet on it. The thing is, I don't know.
Speaker 5: All I know is Navy's favored by six and a half.
Speaker 3: I want Emma Johnson on everyone's All American team too, by.
Speaker 2: The way, he should. And he's a beast.
Speaker 3: He's a kid from here that we didn't recruit from Holy Angels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't need him any he was.
Speaker 5: He was just the Gatory brass of the year and Minnesota is like who Nebraska, Yeah, who's this kid?
Speaker 3: All American? He's going to the NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're happy for him. Good for him. Man. Wow, man, we'll talk more about this kind of stuff. We can back if you guys like, we'll just go into regular old sports too. We gotta talk Vikings as well. There's so much to get to. Farner's there, Bens, there, no Timmy, but we love you anyway. Buddy, cast the thousands on the time. They're right here on the fan