Speaker 1: Will you guys settle a dispute for me of whether or not? And I guess we could call this in am I the a hole I like to call it was I rude. But we were having a conversation. So my wife and I, Chelsea and I were having a conversation. Last weekend, I did something that Chelsea says, if somebody did it with us, she would be really upset about. So last weekend, Chelsea was out of town, so she was down in Florida and she was visiting Joe and then got stuck down there because they had some bad storms that were there.
Speaker 2: Asa.
Speaker 1: Yes, So we were invited to go to a friend's house. I got something in my throat. I have no idea what it is. Well, I ate it a long time ago. I think it's like, honestly, it's Friday and I'm ready to go. Maybe it's Canadian wildfires or something. I don't know. So we were invited to go to a friend's house and our friend lives on a lake and they had a fireworks party. Believe or not, they're still doing fireworks. Crazy, how long this fireworks stuff is going on?
Speaker 2: How is that still loud? And well they're they're like twenty fourth, I know, but still, well.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of these places do the fireworks because they get them cheaper, probably as the season goes on. So I got invited to go over to this party. Chelsea and I were supposed to go. We ARESVP that yes, we were going to go. I went golfing with a group of guys that day, was hanging out with them. Said to them, what are you guys doing tonight? They said nothing, actually two guys, And I said, why don't you guys come with me. We're going to go to my friend's house and we'll go watch some fireworks. And they're like, oh, that's cool. So I showed up at our friend's house and it was without Chelsea and Luke was going to come with us too, So Luke didn't come. So I filled their spots with two other people that my friends did not know, and it was two guys that I golf with that are friends, you know, kind of buddies of mine, are acquaintances of mine. Chelsea thinks that it was horribly rude that I would show up at their house with two complete strangers. I agree, it is.
Speaker 2: I agree, because did you give this person a heads up.
Speaker 1: Now, No, I did. When I was showed up, I said, hey, Chelsea is down in Florida and Luke can't come. You know, he wasn't there, so I hope you don't mind. And the guy, the husband, Dan, did not seem like he was upset.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I wouldn't care.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't care, but I feel like a heads up, just like a hey, I'm.
Speaker 2: Still coming with two people. It's just not the same two people you thought.
Speaker 1: Chelsea thinks it's it's rude to bring somebody to somebody's house that somebody does not know at all, Like Chelsea said said, for instance, if you were like dating, like say say ann as dating some guy and we have people over at our house without asking, Hey, is it okay if I bring this person over to the house. She thinks it's rude to bring somebody over? Are really yes?
Speaker 4: I just think a simple heads up or I would always ask can I bring my friend?
Speaker 1: But I have had people over to my house before and they bring their boyfriends and girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Over and you'll sing, no.
Speaker 1: What they'll like, We'll invite them over and I'll say, hey, you know, come with you and your boyfriend or your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: So there was an invice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't think there's anything wrong. Like the people that were having this party knew that three of my people, three of I was gonna say my last name, I guess three of us were coming.
Speaker 2: The difference is they know Chelsea and they know Luke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're there.
Speaker 3: And I know Chelsea's this way, she doesn't necessarily feel super comfortable with strangers being in your you guys's home, So what if what if your friends were that way and they're like, ugh, we don't know these people were inviting them into our home.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I'm not getting a response that I want. Sorry, but I mean the two of you guys have been very hear you, but I don't think what is the attikatee here? Will you call and tell us eight four to four Mojoe live or you can text nine five five zero zero. We weren't in their house. I mean we literally didn't even go in to go to the bathroom or get anything because they had all the food and everything outside and then they had the fireworks outside and honestly we left after the fireworks. We cleaned up after ourselves I'm not saying perfectly, you know, good Yeah, and I and and to me, I don't think that it was okay here, Amanda, Amanda, maybe we'll we're only going.
Speaker 3: To take people that you're not nice?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Notorious for doing this?
Speaker 5: He invited me to his moms. He hatorious for inviting people over to the people's stuff, and he did this to me. He invited me to his mom's campground. And I thought she knew about it. And when I got there, she was shocked to see me because she.
Speaker 1: Didn't know what was coming.
Speaker 5: I thought he mulidated it.
Speaker 1: I was mad that he did that. It's just rude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know how your friends felt when they got there and they didn't know they were They didn't know they weren't invited by the people there.
Speaker 1: I told them, I said, these people are nice, they're not gonna mind. And honestly they I don't think they minded. The only person that minded, Amanda, was Chelsea Shannon Anna and you. You're the only people. The people that had the party were completely fine with this.
Speaker 4: They acted fine to you on the wall after you guys left that part, so they talked about you after. What did they said, those people Moto brought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were nice guys. Actually, actually it was kind of funny because one of the guys is a good looking guy and one of the ladies that was there was friends of theirs and was like kind of like talking to him a little bit. It was, yeah, it's a meet cute. I just love using that because that was such a dumb thing, say meat cutes.
Speaker 3: It's again like I wouldn't care if I was the one hosting the party. I would just appreciate a heads up because I'm expecting you to walk in the door and I'm expecting to see Chelsea and Luke's faces.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kira, what's up?
Speaker 6: I think it's incredibly rude because it's not like it's a movie ticket. You don't need to fill the spot. I wouldn't want a stranger to come into my house because now a stranger knows where.
Speaker 7: I live, it's thought that you're not trustworthy or your friends aren't trustworthy.
Speaker 6: I just don't want random people in my house, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So, Kira, here's a question. If it was an event at a place like say my friends were having a party at a banquet hall, would it be different because it's not actually at their home. It's actually at the banquet hall.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't think it's different.
Speaker 1: Like, do I have to tell somebody if I'm invited to a wedding, who who's If Chelsea's not coming with me, then I'm bringing Zach. Yeah yeah, but if I have a plus one, I get to bring any plus one?
Speaker 2: No, are you kidding me? That's such a very personal thing.
Speaker 1: We are I would kill you seriously arguing over this. I cannot believe it, Kira. I can't believe that.
Speaker 6: It's not really an argument. I'm just saying I personally would sit there, Like if my husband was like, yeah, sure bring somebody.
Speaker 2: Me and him are talking later tonight.
Speaker 6: I'm going to give him the side I all throughout the whole entire thing, because then I'm gonna be thinking about how these strangers are in my food, eating my house, and I'm like, hm, I could have been like, man.
Speaker 7: Where's Chelsea.
Speaker 1: I should have been.
Speaker 2: Here right now.
Speaker 6: Chelsey would have loved that drink right there. I could just be better throughout the whole entire tame.
Speaker 2: Mostly, I love when halfway through a topic you're like.
Speaker 1: Dang it, no, no, no, no, no, hold on, Natalia is on with us?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: Natalia? What should what?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: What shall you say? Or what is the phrase? What's say you? Yes? Thank you?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 7: First time long time?
Speaker 1: I'm already liking you. What's going on?
Speaker 7: So I agree with you, Mojo because I feel like it was a larger party. It's not like it was an intimate dinner. If I'm inviting you, I trust who you're going to bring, and I feel like, how else do you make new friends? I feel like that's how you meet other people?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I'm a nice guy.
Speaker 10: Look, I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't invite you if I if I can't trust you in my home, then I also wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Flesh still this day? Who would I? Who would? I know? You not want to say there.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying some of your friends are iffy, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Jeff, Jeff Saguin knows more people, did you? Really? Jeff Saguin knows more people than I do? Although, Jeff, But.
Speaker 3: If it was supposed to be you and Chell's coming over to my house and you showed up with Jeff, I'd be like.
Speaker 1: Why did you not tell me the funny thing about Jeff?
Speaker 2: Is you prepared differently?
Speaker 1: Jeff would probably know more people than I would know at the party because he knows everybody. What's up, Mark, how you doing?
Speaker 11: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 1: Morning. As far as the other yeah, go ahead, No, no, you had.
Speaker 10: So those the other people.
Speaker 11: Calling in, I mean we Mojo. We're talking about Mojo in the morning Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: Thank you, great God.
Speaker 11: You were not gonna ever bring twelve c together.
Speaker 1: I don't hang out with bad people. I'm a I'm an.
Speaker 8: You know, show twenty five Radio Hall of Famer.
Speaker 9: At first we thought you were going into Rob Walsh's.
Speaker 6: Hall of Shame.
Speaker 1: You're in the Hall of shad.
Speaker 6: We're wrong.
Speaker 1: Congrats all right, so so you know you're right. Mark. It's a little bit of a you know, Yeah, I showed up there. Everybody was ready for the party once I showed up there.
Speaker 2: And then he who after sixteen minutes.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I watch the entire fireworks. It stayed until the very end, and I got there kind of early. But Lorraine's uh, not agreeing with me, and this, oh she hung up the phone. Terry Terrek wants to say something, what's up Terrek school?
Speaker 11: Mojo? I always agree with Joe, lot of stuff, but man, it just ruins the flow of the party. And then you're subconsciously going to be talking to your friends more. They're not going to know anybody there, and you're gonna be taken away from the party.
Speaker 1: So I'm not focused on the actual people who are hosting this.
Speaker 11: Party exactly because you're, you know, worried about your friends. They don't know anybody there, You're gonna be gravitating.
Speaker 1: More towards them. I was very careful, just throws off. The funniest was one of.
Speaker 10: The guys you, Yeah, if I brought Wholly, if you brought like an equal celebrity like Jay Towers or something the party, and maybe that would be.
Speaker 1: That's right, Like you'd introduce you to my friend here, this is my friend, uh, Jared Goff. Jared Goff and Jay Towers are my guests. Now it's okay. You would not.
Speaker 3: You brought Jared Goff to my house and I didn't wasn't prepared.
Speaker 1: You would be so excited, I'm telling you. At first, I'd be like, why did you not tell me? Your kids would be excited, The family would be excited. Lorraine, what's up? Lorraine?
Speaker 9: High Hi, first time, long time. I agree with mojok Sorry Shannon, I'm sorry, girls.
Speaker 8: But you guys are overthinking this way too much. I mean, Mojo's not going to bring a killer to somebody's house never.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah.
Speaker 8: And the thing of it is is that you have to have this certain personality to be able to go someplace that you don't know people. And obviously his two friends had an outgoing personality and they had no problem making new friends.
Speaker 9: There's nothing wrong with making.
Speaker 3: What if the homeowners didn't want new friends, they wanted the friends that they invited.
Speaker 8: That's I guess that's a point.
Speaker 1: But I think that's not a point.
Speaker 8: Don't care, right, But I'm sure that he knows his friends well enough obviously to know whether he could bring somebody.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I actually think it was just as rude that you didn't say that Chelse and Luke weren't coming, because what if the wife was really looking forward to, like catching up with Chelsea on something, or you know, what if.
Speaker 1: I didn't go at all because they weren't going with.
Speaker 2: Me say something, Hey, we're not going to make it.
Speaker 1: Here's something interesting. Six one six says, don't ever bring a stranger to a party. We had a stranger come to our house and stole the purses off of the bed. Shut up, is that the person's off of the bed? Is that the reference to you know how you put coats on like the bed and stuff like that when somebody come in to visit. You put all the same room in the same room, stole like could you imagine that? Bringing buddies of mine?
Speaker 8: Every went in the house though right, no.
Speaker 1: It never went in the house. Didn't steal anything at all. Actually I did have They did have a cute lawn gnome, but we did not steal it. I tripped over it, but I did put it back up. So thank you, thank you for the call. I appreciate it. I hate losing arguments.