Speaker 1: It's always so funny when you hit us with the breath, because I feel like that's that's one of your gateways of doing something random.
Speaker 2: Okay, random. So the other.
Speaker 3: Day the other day I just randomly went into talking about water. Okay, started getting into water. Great conversation and I get into this conversation. This week just shows you either how bad our shows have been or just how weird certain topics resonate with people. I've had more people ask me about water since the conversation the other day.
Speaker 2: What water are you drinking?
Speaker 4: That conversation changed the water. I bought up the gas station yesterday, did it really? I went for icelandic.
Speaker 5: Yes, one one that looks like the mountain or whatever. You can't find it anymore.
Speaker 2: Guess what you're going to be now doing?
Speaker 5: Oh god?
Speaker 3: What going for cheese? Because guess what today is? It's National Cheese Day. America's favorite cheese's and most cheese obsessed states have been listed, which is well, you think so, you would one would think, right, Let me go through this real quick. What the survey was done of the cheesiest enthusiastic states and somehow Wisconsin did not make the cuts. Matter of fact, very little Midwest showed up in this one. Wyoming was number one, Illinois was number two, followed by Alaska, Louisiana, Oregon, Mississippi, Nebraska, Connecticut, Idaho, and New Mexico. All right, we did not make the cut. Michigan did not make the cut. Let me ask you an honest question about cheese. First off, this brings up such a funny thing because when years ago I started this radio show, the first promotion that one of the salespeople brought to us and shout out to Charlie Fritz where you at, Charlie. Charlie was our sales manager at the time. I remember going into his office going, I think I'm moving back to Arizona because I've moved here from Arizona. It's one of the salespeople brought us that they wanted us to do a contest where we gave away a wheel of cheese. There's some kind of a I found out that in Michigan there's some kind of a cheese dairy farm or something that's based out of here.
Speaker 2: Is that what it's called.
Speaker 3: And they wanted us to give away Their grand prize was they want us to qualify people for a wheel of cheese, like literally a wheel of cheese.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest. They have these restaurants now that serve pasta out of a big I know, I tried. That was good. That was actually really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so I the joke is that I'm never giving away a wheel of cheese on the show. But I'm going to talk about National Cheese Day. What's your favorite kind of cheese?
Speaker 2: The best? The best cheese cheese. Parmesan is parmesan. I'm all right, uh here are Okay.
Speaker 3: There's a list of America's ten favorite cheeses and uh, Cheddar cheese is number one, followed by followed by mozzarella, Parmesan, cream cheese, provolone, monterey Jack, Colby pepper jack, and Swiss. Those all round out two favorites Havardi cheese. What about feta? We live we live in a feta or goat? Do you like goat cheese?
Speaker 4: Mano cheese is my favorite, the white one with the orange rind.
Speaker 5: It's got like a brown rind. Yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: I like with scheppar cheese on the platter with the crackers in the grapes, and I don't care what it is.
Speaker 5: Unexpected cheddar from Trader Jose.
Speaker 2: Keep me some cheese, pepper Jack.
Speaker 1: I like pepper jack, pepper I want to get a little spicy at a.
Speaker 2: What's our spot to get the sandwiches?
Speaker 5: It's your cousin all Jersey, Yeah, my brother in law.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to lie to you guys.
Speaker 3: There are certain things that we do on this radio show that I think is important information, and this is one of them. Because now you know who our favorite and least favorite. Actually my least favorite cheese, least favorite cheese, blue cheese. Yeah, I'm not a huge Blue cheese is awful unless unless they're blue cheese olives in.
Speaker 2: Extra dirty martini. Then I'm okay with.
Speaker 1: Like tomato and yeah, I don't like my cheese slimy.
Speaker 3: Do you guys think that we will win an m A b over Jay Towers next year?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: This is this is going to be the break that we submit. Can I be honest? This might actually be the thing that pushes us over the edge. I've come to a conclusion that this radio show gets a little too we we try too much and do too much that sometimes we need to do just less. Like when I first started doing radio, this was the kind of radio I did, guys, this is the kind of morning show. We didn't bust cheaters with the War of the Roses. We talked about cheese.
Speaker 4: No, it's so funny is this morning you and I listened to the same news station on our wands. I get in the car this morning and they're talking about it being National cheese Day, and then all the inchors.
Speaker 5: Are going around. They're like, oh, my favorites is swears. You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Damn, it's gonna be a slow news day for us, a slow, dirty day. If this is a topic of conversation, it's bobby damned. We are now doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get a cheeseburger to support today, and then if a dessert, I'm gonna have a cheesecake and I for a snack, maybe some cheese is.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're talking about them.
Speaker 3: In radio class, they told us that you know a topic is good if you get phone calls.
Speaker 2: Wanda's calling Wanda.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, what's going on? Guys?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Wanda? We're talking cheese?
Speaker 1: I figured I was.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Is good of it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Guda, what do you put it on? Do you put it on? Bread? Or what do you got.
Speaker 1: You can put it on and cheese. You can put it in like a meal with chicken. Put it with chicken in different you know, like vegetables, patsa.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: Chelsea was asking me the other day what my favorite childhood meal was, and I said to her, grilled cheese and tomato soup. I loved, but I would like to make. I like when you go to a place. I like when you make or go to places that have grilled cheese sandwiches that are made with fancy cheese, like really good cheese, like Guda.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? What's going on? Kobe?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm the man to recount. Why is Kobe Cheese so low promoting? You know what? I think?
Speaker 3: I think that there was There were Shenanigans in the ballot box there.
Speaker 1: Alright now, then, can you not participates Tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I'll set up You'll be your lactose. You'll be fine,