Speaker 1: Thing happens to us.
Speaker 2: Can you delete our browser history and throw away that box.
Speaker 1: Under the bed?
Speaker 3: I don't think you understand how to brave people are chuse he is coming up in a few minutes. What do you have on the way? Usual?
Speaker 4: The first grader is in a little bit of trouble because he ate a sandwich into a shape.
Speaker 5: That's something. What did he do that gets him in trouble? I'll tell you the story next.
Speaker 3: Sandwich. Maybe it's in the shape of the swastika or something. What else could he be? All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. We're talking about the guy. The guy on Jeopardy. He put the hidden cameras in a rental home that he had. He got caught and I got five years of probation, but no nothing else, No sexual registrate red stration required or anything like that. Fing Bang says, uh, it's a check too, fing Bag, I guess she loves it. I worked with a girl who's husband had a USB charger in their bathroom. He got caught having tons of pictures of friends and family, family. I guess probably not his own favorite. Whoever goes into the bathroom comes over. You have anybody you know. Lauren says, maybe I need to use the callback for this, because she writes, my husband would spy on me with alarm clock cameras, smoke detector cameras, and a wall charger camera. Your husband would do that. Now this is your ex husband or your current husband.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need to know more about that.
Speaker 3: You need to know more about that. Why isn't maybe I need to hear let me? I don't know. Let me see, should I do a yes? Hit the callback butt fallback button? Okay, let me give that a shirt. I very very rarely used the callback button, but it does sort of intrigue me. Your husband was spying on you, how'd you find out? What did you do? What did he say? And then getting to cheating? Barry says Rover, is there anything in your prenup that says if B two is caught cheating, she gets nothing? I don't think that's in there. I don't even know if that's legally enforceable. Maybe it is, I don't know. I don't think. I don't think there's anything like that in there.
Speaker 5: What if you cheat?
Speaker 3: If I get caught cheating, I don't think there's anything in there either. It's just such a pitch.
Speaker 5: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: I was putt cheat on my wife because you want to know why, because she's not a hag, a nagging hag like you.
Speaker 5: She's welcome for all that I did at you where you are.
Speaker 3: Today, Rachel says, I'm so glad my ex cheated on me. Oh, I'm free and have a lovely new nice person to hang out with who has a huge d oo, a big water and bad like bigger than the previous d Oh? I heard that one who isn't what the guy that she's dated probably doesn't have a bigger d than her ex?
Speaker 5: Wait, Rachel, so who was better and bad? The ex or the new guys or the new guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You tell us. And here's somebody says, my sister's been engaged seven times. Next wedding is in a month. Oh my god, do you just wear the same outfit to that wedding at that point, like at the seventh wedding or the fifth wedding. I don't engage, I know, but how many times has she actually gone through with a with a marriage? No? No, next wedding. That means there's been a previous wedding da.
Speaker 5: She oh I don't get that.
Speaker 3: How do you know, I feel like there's been at least one wedding. You wouldn't say next, yeah, next wedding. They just her wedding. It's coming up. It was the first.
Speaker 5: I think that I'm right.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. Are you ready for the Choosi? Yeah, here we go, Pitah Shizzy on.
Speaker 5: Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 4: Doctor Anthony Fauci refused to answer questions yesterday during a Senate hearing about the origins of COVID nineteen, citing his right against self incrimination. Fauchi led the government's infectious disease agency for decades and became the public face of the country's pandemic response. He appeared before the Senate Homeland Security Committee, which of course, is led by Senator Ran Paul of Kentucky, who has accused Fauci for years of hiding the truth about how the virus began. In his opening statement, Fauchi said it pained him not to answer, noting he had testified before Congress more than two hundred times over his thirty eight year career. Republicans on the committee are expected to vote on holding him in content.
Speaker 3: Well, what's interesting is that he I guess he got a pardon, not allegedly. He did get a full and unconditional pardon from Biden when Biden left office. All right, so Fauci can't be prosecuted for anything regarding COVID nineteen. So why does he have to plead the fifth Interesting?
Speaker 4: Well, why would he say anything? You think there's anything to say? He's already said it all.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think so he said it all. He just said he was just say it again that if you already said it once, to say it again. Yeah, it's obvious that some weird stuff is going on there. Anyway, go on.
Speaker 4: The Federal Reserve decided yesterday to leave interest rates unchanged for the fifth meeting in a row, even as inflation stays above its target. Three members of the rate setting committee wanted to raise rates instead, an unusual split that shows some officials.
Speaker 5: Are growing impatient with rising prices.
Speaker 4: The Fed said the economy is still growing at a solid pace, but noted that some things like energy have stayed high, partly.
Speaker 5: Due to the ongoing war with Iran.
Speaker 4: So President Trump has repeatedly pushed the Fed to lower rates.
Speaker 3: Millions at lower rates right now, the inflation is too high. They should have raised rates. That's why the stock market went down so significantly yesterday.
Speaker 5: But now have you checked your four oh one K lately? I have not.
Speaker 3: I moved a lot of stuff around about two weeks ago. In my four one k, yep, I moved very conservative positions, got out of all my stuff?
Speaker 5: Did he really I did any of that?
Speaker 3: I think the stockpocoly stock apocalypse is coming. I think been saying it for a long time.
Speaker 5: You have said that year after year, it might be, might.
Speaker 3: Be, time might be on the way. So I moved into some very conservative stuff. In some some of the stuff, I just have cash sitting there because.
Speaker 5: You don't want to put it in the stock market.
Speaker 3: It's right.
Speaker 5: Does it get any interests?
Speaker 3: Little bit?
Speaker 1: Not much?
Speaker 3: But I got to figure out what my long term plan is here. I got to see see what's going on. Look at the what do I have to look at the candlesticks? Stints? Is that what I'm looking at? Sure? Okay, I don't understand those little do you? I don't even know what they are. Yeah, I don't get no idea, no clue.
Speaker 1: There's a croover.
Speaker 3: You're doing a smarty and keeping your eye on the volatility of the stock market.
Speaker 5: And yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: There's a big AI selloff right now. Do you see that all those stocks are getting dumped really Yeah, Well, they're spending so much money on building all this stuff out, and how are they ever going to recoup their cash? That's that's that's what the worry is. And if one of them goes I open AI and anthropic at all these companies, they are burning through cash at an incredible rate, like rates we've never seen before. How are they ever going to get to a path of profitability is the question. So if one of these companies ever goes under, I'm not talking about those two and particular, but then they're worried that the there will be a domino effect and then the whole thing comes crumbling down. Go on, dude.
Speaker 4: Speaking of money, a new survey is showing that the economy is tightening its grip on Americans. New poll says over half of all US workers cannot cover a five hundred dollars emergency expense from their savings. The new poll, conducted by emergency savings accounts providers Secure Saves, showed that fifty five percent of US employees do not have enough savings to cover an unexpected five hundred dollars expence a boy, and that over forty percent have had to skip medical care, meals and car repairs in the past six months because of financial strain. The survey further found that over twenty five percent had no emergency savings at all. The survey also shows the stress effects works. More than one third of the workers admitted to missing work during the past six months due to financial challenge.
Speaker 3: How many people did you say didn't have five hundred dollars? Fifty five percent of workers don't have five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I was just talking with a girlfriend yesterday and she is she doesn't have a four oh one.
Speaker 5: K, Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Does she have anything?
Speaker 4: She just savings. But she owns her own business, so it's hard for her. Like when we work at a company like.
Speaker 3: This, Oh yeah, there's no company match or it's a different thing if you own your own business.
Speaker 4: Right, She's like, I gotta get that going, okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know if a four oh one K would be the right thing to get going in there.
Speaker 5: No, she said, there's other things that she's got to do, all right. The story that I had teased.
Speaker 4: There's a first grader with autism in Georgia who was suspended after biting his sandwich into the shape of a gun and pointing it at a classmate. This has been reported by his parents and school records. This incident is part of a pattern of disciplinary actions against the student, with over two dozen instances recorded. The family believes the district has failed to consider their son's disability and the disciplinarian process, leading to concerns about the negative impact on the child and the need for a more understanding oppression.
Speaker 3: Well one, I mean they always had these zero tolerance policies that they come up with. Then what was the punishment they gave him?
Speaker 5: He's been suspended?
Speaker 3: How good of a gun? Could you possibly chew your sandwich into, bite it off and make it into the outline of a gun and then hold it at a kid? I mean that's pretty well.
Speaker 4: He also has had more than two dozen disciplinary actions against him.
Speaker 5: He's six years old.
Speaker 4: Some include incidents of violent behaviors such as kicking and punching another student at recess and since twenty twenty three, the school disciplined John at least thirty three times, including fourteen suspensions.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it sounds like the kid. You'd have to look at these parents. I get it. They say he's autistic. Maybe he is, it's not.
Speaker 5: Maybe you can't say, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can. Oh my god, are you kidding? Parents these days they love for their kids to have afflictions. It's an excuse. You have a video of the kid if you want. It's a very long to Lanta investigates stories. So but at that point, you go, whatever they're doing in this school, whether he's artistic or not, it's not working. Now. Maybe the school is a public school. They're not equipped to handle us. You know. In a way, I feel bad for some of these schools that they have to put up with these kids and they just don't have unlimited time resources, staffing. And when you have problem kids like this, it's it's it stretches you thin. What do you want me to play here, Charlie, This is like an investigative news story about it? All right?
Speaker 6: John is on the autism spectrum. He sometimes struggles with social norms.
Speaker 7: For example, went to a funeral and stood up and started clapping and saying Encore, Encore.
Speaker 3: So that's just a dumb kid. Does that put you on the spectrum.
Speaker 5: Well, she's just giving I'm just working at the.
Speaker 3: Kid right here.
Speaker 6: Does this kid look at this John is on the autism spectrum. He sometimes struggles with social norms.
Speaker 7: For example, went to a funeral and stood up and started clapping and saying Encore, Encore.
Speaker 5: So yeah, this is a three wheeler motor.
Speaker 6: Well, his brain helps him solve problems others may not see. It can sometimes create problems.
Speaker 5: In the class room.
Speaker 6: According to school records, administrators that Sarah Harp mentor Elementary in Fayette County Have You issued more than two dozen disciplinary reactions against him, some for violent behavior, like when he kicked and punched another student at recess. In other cases, though his parents few, the school did not take his disability into consideration.
Speaker 3: Maybe because the school's like, this isn't really a disability. Honestly, the kids just a rotten ass kid whose parents don't discipline him. Every kid this day has a disability. Oh he's on the spectrum. Oh well who isn't if fancy? But I think I mean, it's come on, no, no, I'm just saying, like, you're ridiculous that kid right there, I'm looking at him. I'm not a psychiatrist.
Speaker 5: No, you're not.
Speaker 4: You can't live. So he's fine. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm getting my analysis right now. We don't want fine spectrum my ass. Pain in the ass is what the kid is.
Speaker 4: I gotta just change the subject.
Speaker 6: Like the day they got a call from the school because there was a problem with a sandwich.
Speaker 5: That phone call was during lunch.
Speaker 7: John took his sandwich, bit it into the shape of a gun and aimed it at a peer and made gun sounds. And they inform me over that phone call that he was getting suspended for it. And I was just caught up in the moment. You're just like baffled.
Speaker 6: Donna Reynolds is a former special education all right, that was that an actual picture of the sandwich or I'm not sure that.
Speaker 3: His own his lunch? Uh So would they do this? I know people are like, oh, this is ridiculous, But what if the kid did this or anything else. If it was a piece of paper and he was doing that. You know, schools they don't mess around, No.
Speaker 5: They don't, as they shore.
Speaker 4: Finally, speaking of disciplinary actions, Nick Reiner, the son of late filmmaker Rob Reiner, was disciplined after allegedly becoming extremely hostile toward deputies at the Los Angeles County Twin Towers Correctional Facility.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, he's on the spectrum. He gets a passed.
Speaker 4: According to a report, Reiner became adjut after waiting to be escorted back to his cell following a shower while deputies responded to another inmates medical condition and emergency situation.
Speaker 5: So authority said that he shouted.
Speaker 4: Profanities, he refused commands, but did not become physically violent.
Speaker 5: He received a disciplinary write up. He lost his.
Speaker 4: Phone, visitation and commissary privileges for five days. Reiner, who has pleaded not guilty, is awaiting trial on charges of murdering his parents.
Speaker 5: There you go, that's the shizzy on Rovers Morning.
Speaker 3: Glory one a bone us.
Speaker 2: Sign up for rm G plus and get all the bonus content you can shake your stikett.
Speaker 1: Do you have to mask Friday Leftovers? Rngged archives more.
Speaker 2: Extras than you get from your favorite exotic dancwer.
Speaker 1: RMG fluss.
Speaker 2: Sign up now at roverradio dot com.
Speaker 3: Here's by the way to answer your question, who's veteran bed the ex boyfriend or the current boyfriend is from Rachel, who's a frequent text sir. She says, the new guy buy a long shots well because he's long by a long shot, and also he doesn't have short t rex arms so he can multitask. She says, So this guy's doing all sorts of rabbing and rubbing and all that kind of stuff. I wonder why the other guy was so bad. What specifically, other than the t rex arms? What was wrong? Great question, I would.
Speaker 8: Love to know.
Speaker 3: Mark. It was a jack Rabbit style. Mike says, Rolvery, you are a wild piece of yit. Now, out of all the things you've ever said over the years, this is absolutely the worst effing thing you've ever said. Eat a d What that I said that that kid may not be on this What am I saying? What? What? What am I saying? That's wrong? You're telling me that there's not a thing where every parent thinks that their kid is something's wrong with their kid, and that's the spectrum is made up. Not say that it's made up. It might be made up in this particular instance. All right, Look, I've seen there are autistic people. Yes, yes, I'm just saying every kid who's a little bit, a little bit off for lack of a better word, doesn't mean always on the spectrum. Some every kid's behavior always on the spectrum. I shut up, No, he's just a rotten ass kid. You have a rotten kid? Why because the parents just let him run around wild? I mean that, lou says, Rover. You're on the spectrum, so you get a pass. Can yell at you. That's right. Ah see, I don't have the social skills and norms to be able to not offend people. Sorry, but yeah, I don't know. Let me see here else They go back to this kid here maybe, but he.
Speaker 7: Was getting suspended for it, and I was.
Speaker 5: Just gift Fisher stands.
Speaker 8: I don't think a six year old without autism would understand that that's not appropriate.
Speaker 3: Making a pointing a gun at somebody, and you know, a fake gun obviously. Look, schools do overreact sometimes, but they if they don't what happens, then they're under fire because people go, yeah, you didn't, you didn't react, And then god forbid, something does happen somewhere down the down the line and they didn't respond in an appropriate way, they sorted damned if they do. Damned if they don't. They're going by their rules to make that into a gun.
Speaker 5: They make their fingers in the guns. They pick up sticks and make them into guns. And also I got a share that from an officer.
Speaker 6: The first greader has a fascination with guns, something his parents say started after meeting a police officer at church.
Speaker 5: Records show the school system.
Speaker 3: Has a red flag. Look Tamash has a fascinational ceiling fans. Right, yeah, thank god, it's not guns. If it were guns, you'd go. Greg says, you can't tell by looking at a kid. I'm not just looking at him physically. I'm watching the kid interact and speak. He's really taking the talking in front of the camera. Look how shy I was as a kid. This kid completely outgoing talking to the reporter, cameras in his face. Just again by my amateur diagnosis here a maybe he's just a kid that has no discipline at home and the parents anything he does.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's his disability. Oh he's on the spectrum. Oh oh, you can't punish him for that. It's not his fault. Did you play him like, go to a minute ten? A minute ten? I'm not sure if you skipped over this or not. A minute ten, a minute ten. I think I played him.
Speaker 7: He did okay, aimed it at appear and made gun sounds bad.
Speaker 5: They inform you over.
Speaker 3: That one minute ten seconds. It is since one minute ten seconds, I don't think it is. This is one.
Speaker 6: Have you issued more than two dozen disciplinary reactions against him, some for violent behavior like when he kicked and punched another student at recess?
Speaker 3: Did you play that? I did play. Yeah, so he's doing He's been suspended fourteen times. Yeah, he's a bad kid. Maybe he does have it, Maybe I'm off, maybe he has the complete disability whatever. I don't know, but I'm just saying on the face of it, and when that kid's talking on the news, now, I know it presents itself in different ways, but I mean that kid is You've seen people who are autistic, You've heard people who are autistic, You've seen the behaviors. It just might be a rotten ass kid just saying I've got to take a break. Eight six six year roverts are number. I'm going to tell you about the woman who she didn't want to get married, and she was took drastic measures to avoid getting married. And by the way, the person who was sent in about or texted in about his sister. She seven times she's been engaged, he said, next wedding is I think the next month or whatever. He followed up, I don't know if there's may I might have missed some other ones. But she was engaged for the same guy last year. Oh wow, canceled it. Now they're getting married a year later. This is the fourth wedding that she Oh, hold on, it just disappeared. Sorry, Sorry, I lost the text message.
Speaker 5: Are so many text messages coming in out?
Speaker 3: I had that one flagged and then I unflagged it and then accidentally and then it just goes. It just disappears. Now I could find it, you know, you could go back and scroll down one hundred miles to find it. But something about the fourth uh, fourth engage? I don't know, something fourth wedding that she's planned. I guess I don't know how many she's actually gone through with. I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on roll this morning, Glory, hang on, so can you?
Speaker 1: Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Charlie has h He's got a couple of You have some things you need to accomplish before you before you can pop the question to your girlfriend. You need you need to get some money, you said, anything else, any other things, any other hurdles you have to you know, like Skinny Christmas boyfriend, he has some life goals that he wants to meet before they move in together.
Speaker 10: And well once, I mean, just have enough money. You have enough money to have a money Yep. Okay, that's that's the big that's the big thing. So really, if we hmmm, so if we had like a fundraiser or something, maybe you could you pop the questions.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, maybe you're telling him you want to give me money, go fund me for Charlie's a girlfriend to finally get proposed to. Well, a woman in Utah. She was proposed to and she was getting ready to get married, and they went to the church. Of course it's in Utah, so it is a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, a Mormon church, and she was scheduled to get married. And they were there the day before. The groom's family and her and everybody. They're at the church. They're setting up a room there at the church, getting everything all situated for the wedding that's coming up the following day. I don't know what all goes into that? And yeah, my wedding, it was not a lot of planning went into my wedding at all, which I think is a great thing. I went to my sister's wedding about a month or two ago, and you're not a big wedding. Is a small wedding. But the amount of planning and work that goes into it, and maybe it's a different for women than it is for guys. I would get no enjoyment whatsoever out of planning a wedding. I mean, are you kidding me? I do?
Speaker 5: You really don't?
Speaker 3: I would get no enjoyment out of planning a wedding. I would just go who cares what kind of centerpiece?
Speaker 5: It's not about you cares.
Speaker 3: What font is on the little cards that tell people where to sit, Like, what difference does that make? It's not a big deal. It does, It actually doesn't. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't say that.
Speaker 4: You should say, Okay, whatever you want, honey, because you know it's important to her.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 4: Your wife has no emotions either, So you guys are perfect. I'm saying, most normal people have the need to really plan things out and make sure that it's a good day and if your wife is happy or fiance, then it's.
Speaker 5: Going to be great.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Like my sister's now husband, she was, Oh, he was really involved in the planing, and I was just like, oh, man, that is just pure misery for because it takes I mean, it takes over a year to plan a wedding, you know, and and not everybody. It takes a while. Sure, of course you want to be involved in the planning of your wedding, Charlie. You saying, like my wedding, like it's happening. There's no wedding happening. No, I know. But if if you were to get married, would you want to be involved in the planning and picking the oh no, picking the flowers and the fonts and the oh what station area are we going to put on there? Oh we need to have we need to have a site on the not or whatever. And you know, look at you. Even the registry wouldn't care that. Yeah. I think that's what you're talking about, is not well. I think they have like a like my sister had one, and it had like you know, it has like their story about how they met and then it has the details of the wedding, and then it has the registry, and then it has like I don't know, there's all sorts of cramp on there. My sister had a dress code for her wedding, and with that nothing, I guess, I just I don't know if I've ever heard of that exactly.
Speaker 5: Was it specific specific colors to wear?
Speaker 3: No? No, it was to wear not to wear. It was that like, if you were to wear a dress, it had to be what did what did? What did it say? It had to be long and passed past like a certain point, like I don't know if it had to be down below the knees or something. And and my wife didn't have anything to wear to this wedding. Really, I'm like, just wear whatever. Well, I have this dress, but it comes to my knees and I go, wear it.
Speaker 5: No, you can't. If the right she.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't do it. I go, what are they going to do? Kick us out of the wedding, give me a bride. That's how selfish you are.
Speaker 5: The bride is requesting not to wear a short skirt or dress, and you're saying, who cares, that's your sister, respect her wishes.
Speaker 3: It is a little bizarre. I think, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Did your wife go and just buy something that was past her knees? It's not that difficult.
Speaker 3: No, I think she had maybe she had something she wasn't really into. She didn't. It wasn't something she would have wanted to wear normally, I think.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure it was beautiful, right.
Speaker 3: My wife always looks great.
Speaker 4: Yes, but that's you typical rover who cares. That's not normal.
Speaker 5: That's not normal saying, who cares to what the bride wants, especially if the bride is your sister.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what I'm saying, Like, what do they care? What? But somebody wears the just I don't know, I'm I am selfish or whatever? But does it of the pictures? Okay?
Speaker 10: Anyway, I don't know why they would ask, but you just followed it, right, Yep.
Speaker 3: We followed it. Yes, we followed it. Followed it.
Speaker 5: Do you any pictures of it? Of the wedding?
Speaker 3: I'm sure I do? Yeah, of course. Anyway, So this woman her in Utah, her and the groom and the groom's family are are setting up the church for the wedding the following day, and then everyone is getting ready to leave the church when a fire alarm went off and somebody who happened to be at the church, a bystander, took some of the wedding decorations. I guess they were like probably like vases, vases however you want to say it, and like they had like water in there, and so a bystander used water from wedding decorations to put out the blaze, and then another person came with a fire extinguisher to help put it out, and of course, the fire department comes out and investigators say that the fire was looked to have originated underneath a chair using items that were out of the ordinary, according to the direct quote from the from the fire apartment, including what appeared to be a tampon. Somebody used tampon as tender to start a fire under a church or under a chair at a church. So the groom the detectives came and the groom said that him and his wife were in the room where the fire started, and he said that the wife or the soon to be wife had been to an Ace Hardware earlier in the day, and so they went to Ace Hardware and got surveillance video where they found the bride to be stealing two cigarette lighters from Ace hardware. This is a catch, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Do anything not to?
Speaker 3: Also, she did admit that she stole from the Ace hardware, but I don't know if she I don't know if she actually admitted that she had started the fire or not. What if it's like a forced marriage, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: It said that. I believe that she didn't obtain a marriage certificate for some reason. You need that marriage certificate, And I don't know if that's why she did it, or if she if she just didn't want to get married. She was she wanted to she was getting married under a different name, her real name, and then her real name or real last name is Marino, but then she was getting under the she was getting married under the last name of Moran. Anyway, she's being held without bail as of a couple of days ago. How many people do you think, either way? What a what a what a weird way to get out of getting married? To light a to set your tampon on fire under a chair at the church. How many people do you think get married and they don't want to go through with the wedding, but it's too late at that point, because, like I said earlier, once those invitations go out or once an announcement is made, at that point, man, even if you don't want to go through with it, you're like, I'm going to look really stupid if I go through with this. Now. The right thing to do would be to call it off, of course, but I think a lot of people, a fair number of people are just like I don't want to, but at this point I kind of have to. We'll worry about it later. Let things lay out. See what happens.
Speaker 4: I know, three people right off, just not even analyzing that, just three or three people all ended up in divorce.
Speaker 3: You think that they didn't want to get married when they walked down the aisle.
Speaker 5: You think that they know they didn't want to get me.
Speaker 4: They told this to you, Yes, they knew in their gut this is a bad mistake.
Speaker 5: Something's not right. I shouldn't be doing this. But I can't call it off. Why would they go through with it? And these are all women that you talked to, or were some of them?
Speaker 3: Guys know, all women, so they proposed to, don't They don't say no right off the bat. That's your first first step, right there first chance to go. I don't think there's a good idea.
Speaker 4: No, they but they did want they wanted to get married, and then there's like a suffocation that happens that oh my god, I don't know if this is the right person, and this is it for the rest of my life and all that kind of stuff, Like if you have a gut feeling that this guy is not the right guy for you, and then they propose, and then you get married, You're screwed.
Speaker 5: There's no getting out of it. They all got out of it. I mean, I think it's about fifty percent people that don't want to know.
Speaker 3: People get married. You think don't actually want to get married. Oh no, they.
Speaker 5: Think they have hesitations. They're like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: If you were to tell me, I think a more realistic number would be I would I'd say twenty to thirty twenty percent. I would say, I'll bet there's a I'll bet twenty percent of people are like, man, I'm in this. I don't know how to get out of this. I'm just gonna go through with it because I'm going to look like a complete buffoon if I call it off. The right thing to do would be to call it off. It'll save you a lot of hassle down the down the road. But I just think it gets out of hand and you can't you can't do it. Your other alternative is you're kind of backed into this. You're getting married. You just burned the church down. I guess that gets you out of the out of the wedding. Never would have thought of something like that.
Speaker 5: One girl didn't. She's like, what was I supposed to do? Be alone? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I didn't want to break up. I didn't want to get married. I just gotten married because I didn't want to leave.
Speaker 3: What ends up happening? Did they eventually get divorce? They eventually got to get divorced.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Hell.
Speaker 5: Even my sister she her first Wedding's like, I knew that I walking down the aisle. I knew this was a huge mistake. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I think that everybody who gets married, there's probably a little bit of yes, everybody's going come on. I think, like, am I doing the right thing? I'm young or whatever. It's natural, no hesitation whatsoever. Thank you your wife though, Still uh No, I think it's a natural thing to, you know, to wonder or to question Crystal, you got married, Did you have any hesitation about getting married? Did you have any doubts when you were you know, right before you walk down that aisle in the in the day of, or the day before or the week before.
Speaker 5: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 11: I actually cried in this airwell because I was so happy and so in love at that time and couldn't believe this was happening and was so I was thrilled.
Speaker 3: Hmm. I guess I'm the only one who had no. I really didn't have any. I didn't really have any. My biggest thing wasn't should I get married? My biggest thing was I always said I will never get married, and I'm like, is it smart to get married? Should I get married? I Mean that wasn't anything about my wife. It was more like a financial no. It was just more like like, why, you know, if anything does it's just more of a practical thing. If anything ever does go bad, it's a real hashle to go through a divorce. Why why would you want to go through that headache? Why not just keep things going? Look at Charlie eighteen years it's fine girl, going strong, going smoothly, But why mess with it?
Speaker 5: Okay? So you've done eighteen years. So let's let's give your girl what she wants and give her a wedding.
Speaker 3: She wants to be married, so let's go. John in Texas here on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning John.
Speaker 12: Hey, what I want to know, Dougi? You ukraimed that you came. You know, you guys were kind of poor when you grew up. You didn't get a lot of stuff and love.
Speaker 5: I didn't yet you always I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I didn't say that I was poor growing up my parents.
Speaker 5: I was pretty.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wasn't well off at all, but my parents would do what they could and I ice skated, so that.
Speaker 5: Was costly as well.
Speaker 12: So right, okay, Well, just you're constantly screaming whenever you hear a story, and it's always against the guy. You're such a man hater. Yeah, you know, they should sue or he should be fired for the smallest girl in fraction. It's just like, and it's always entitlement towards the woman. I just wanted to know, why why did they that you always walk on that You're always sitting now on your high.
Speaker 3: Chair claiming that the woman.
Speaker 12: Is entitled to something, that the man has to give something to.
Speaker 3: The woman no matter what.
Speaker 12: The man's always fun and that it's and even you And it's usually financial too.
Speaker 13: It's always money.
Speaker 12: It's just like you're you're always digging your hands in other people's pockets. The woman deserve some kind of financial kick back.
Speaker 5: Did I say something the entitlement?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Well like no, did I just say something during this topic that you feel this relates to as far.
Speaker 12: As really made it stick out. What really made it stick out is last week when they played that joke on you that you were being sued people. They say that your true colors are shown under duress and under crisis, and your true colors came out, your glasses came off immediately, your eyes got up puffy, you started crying because you thought you were being sued.
Speaker 3: For for this silly.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, molon could have seemed that it was a joke and you started freaking out and ran out of the room. And that's what it is, is the tables got turned on you where you were getting sued for.
Speaker 5: Something because right but you hear a story on.
Speaker 12: The news that the guy does something like that. It's like sue take his money.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 5: The question is, I think, what's the entitlement?
Speaker 12: Why do you feel off? Maybe woman is odd to owe something. That's all understand.
Speaker 5: Because women are awesome and they make everything so much better.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, make everything better.
Speaker 4: That's al really the love, the empathy, the kindness, the the power that women have the ability to give birth, like we just are.
Speaker 5: Awesome without us do without us? The ability where your needs to change now.
Speaker 3: I also find it interesting that DOUCHI anytime I want to comment on something when it has to do with kids, you don't have kids, where do you get all the time?
Speaker 5: You don't know what?
Speaker 3: She has a lot of opinions about marriage.
Speaker 5: And I've been engaged her entire life.
Speaker 3: Wanted to do How can you chime in?
Speaker 5: Because I know what love is, man, I do I'm all.
Speaker 3: Still in love with me after all these years.
Speaker 5: Want me to be in love with you after all these years.
Speaker 3: Kay Dizzle says, as a guy, I had my biggest outs that came before proposing, rather than walking down the aisle. Yeah, it's a big thing. I mean, it's a it's a it's a it's a it's really something when you're a guy. It's like it's a big deal to propose. Kelly says, I called off my wedding five months before. I dreamt that I burned my dress and ended up taking my wedding limo to a concert and made out with my friend's brother. So you just read that or you actually did it. If you actually did it, that's a story. Yeah, let's go with that. Just make that up. Yeah. Crazy Jess says that I knew the day I laid eyes on my husband for the very first time, the day that I met him, that he was going to be my husband, and here we are twenty eight years later.
Speaker 5: That's fantastic. I think Snincer had a similar right, like you knew immediately.
Speaker 3: When he met her in that what was that dance club? The Cosmopolitan? He knew when he saw her across the dance floor at the Cosmopolitan? Is that where you saw Did you spy her across the dance floor or where did you spy?
Speaker 8: I did, and I was too shy to dance with her and both of our she was too tired to try too. Her friend and my friend, who I guess knew each other, h pushed us into each.
Speaker 3: Other, pushed physically pushed each other, and that there like pushing back. I don't want to know. It's kind of like Jeffrey and hitch One's like, you know, like Jeffrey wasn't gonna do anything, and then that mother in law. I had to step in and put those two together.
Speaker 5: Was yours a fast dance? Were you like?
Speaker 3: It was a song? As the song? Don't remember what song was? That's that's a good question. I want to sex you up? Or what was it before that?
Speaker 5: Okay, did you do the the snap move and your hair was flipping around?
Speaker 3: Sure you got it. Yeah, you don't recall your first dance, the first song? You think your wife would remember?
Speaker 8: No, really, she barely remembers the first day. I'm the one who's uh, I'm the I wear the skirt in the family.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I would say, yeah, you're always reminiscing. I am the one who sentimental crying yep. Kelly says, both my maid of honor and my father right as we walked down the aisle were trying to encourage me to call it off, but I felt I couldn't because everybody was there ended up in divorce. She says, you.
Speaker 5: Can always call it off. You can always say.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: First of all, if I had a little wedding and and and then they're like they had to come out, and they're like, oh, I'm sorry, but we have to call this. Do you know how much trash talking would be going on about that?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yeah, you would be saying that's pretty cool, because I wish I would have done.
Speaker 5: That on my wedding day.
Speaker 3: I would have got in the car with my wife and been like, how freaking job are they to return this? It would be so annoyed. First, you're out of town. If you're out of town, oh yeah, you fly in and.
Speaker 5: You can always call it off.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's fifty percent of people. I do, Melisa, you're on Rovery's Morning, Glory Morning.
Speaker 13: I hay, good morning everybody in here.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 13: So I've known my husband for thirty years, but I've been married to him for fourteen. And we did the wedding exactly the way we wanted to, and it ended up being everyone's favorite wedding ever, and so we kept it small. We could care less when people wore I had fake flowers.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 13: We just did what was important to us. So I think that both both.
Speaker 3: Are you still married now? I guess we are all right? How long has it been?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Fourteen years?
Speaker 3: Fourteen long happy years for Melissa.
Speaker 5: Oh no, not at all, No, not happy.
Speaker 3: Miserable, fourteen miserable years. Its like being in a Chinese prison camp. It sucks.
Speaker 13: Yeah, No, of course you have like you're really really crappy days. But you know you love the person so much that that's what shows up in the pictures, not whether or not you know everyone has posed the right way. It shows through in everyone that is invited. It already knows that you know, so you invite the people that already know you guys. And what was on our bucket list was just as far as the honeymoon. He wanted to swim the sharks outside of the cage, and I wanted to go on The Price is Right. I just wanted to be on The Price is Right. We ended up making money off of our wedding, so we went to Bora Bora, got that done, and then on the way back we run The Price is Right all the way on.
Speaker 3: Did you make it, hon Or? Did you just go to the taping?
Speaker 13: Oh not not, I wasn't. I didn't get to the come on down.
Speaker 5: But the.
Speaker 13: Way that it's interviewed, it's in two sections. So the second part is in groups of like eight, and we were with like three really outstanding people that were interviewed, so they all made.
Speaker 3: It made Did you think that your husband after you got married? Now you said you had no second you know, if you didn't second guess or anything. Do you think he did? And that's why he wanted to swim with sharks and hope that you got eaten.
Speaker 5: Oh, just asking.
Speaker 3: Some hamburger that he took with him when you guys were swimming with sharks and honeyhold this.
Speaker 13: He was the one that was after me because it went back and forth. He I was after him because I was fifteen, he was nineteen then and you met in a dish room. Then he joined the navy, and so we just always kept in touch. But I knew it was kind of one of those things I just knew, kind of like smits just and you yeah, you just know. And so that's kind of like U and B two you just just even know. You just yeah, And it works for the two of you, you know, And we may be an odd couple. My husband and I have them. It sure is it's it needs eye forth it So I just wanted.
Speaker 3: It all right. Well, Melissa glad I got through fourteen happy years of marriage, thank you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, this.
Speaker 3: Velvet Fogg says. I fell in love with my wife the moment I saw her, but I couldn't speak to her for months. Why were you locked up in prison or something restraining order? What do you mean you couln't speak to her for months? It took you that months to get the courage. I don't know. Maybe he was young. I did that too. There's like when I was when I was a teenager, I must have been I must have been sixteen seven, I don't know, sixteen or seventeen. There was this babe that worked at McDonald's at the drive through, and I really wanted to ask this girl out. So I was going to McDonald's all the time, just hope. Every time i'd go to McDonald's, you just thought you were really fat. Yeah walk, I go, Man, I really want to ask this chick out, and you'd psych yourself up, like you know, I don't know what kind of move you could do. Probably would have worked, by the way, too, that's the same I never asked the chickout, but it probably would have worked. She probably would have been like, Okay, great, I'm working at McDonald's, please take me away. But I never I never got up the courage to ask the girl out who worked at the McDonald's drive through.
Speaker 11: That's how I met my ex, was why I didn't work at McDonald's. I worked at American Eagle Outfitters. And he came in with some friends and then I chit chatted with them for a little bit and they left, and I was like, huh, kind of sad.
Speaker 5: I was good looking. I wish you would have talked to me more.
Speaker 11: And he ended up coming back to the store and asked me for my number, and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, whoa, Oh.
Speaker 11: That was the first time I had dated somebody I was in high school outside of my school that I a stranger that I never met before, and it was very exciting and I was pretty much instantly attracted and knew right away. I was like, man, I hope he called me today. Yeah, and he did the three.
Speaker 3: Days you have to yeahday, that's a that's a sucker move right there. I've got to take a break. Eight sixty six, Yo, Rover is our number will be right back hang On