Speaker 1: You're listenings KFI AM six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio f well, and it depends on the length of the plane ride too.
Speaker 2: So what do you do?
Speaker 1: Do you tell the person behind you do you mind if I recline?
Speaker 2: And what are they going to say? Well, I'll tell you what I say. Do you mind if I recline? The person from the man? I say, do you mind if I fart?
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. Bill Handle.
Speaker 1: Here it is a Monday morning, magnificent and magnificent Monday morning, as we start yet another week. And oh man, it's been you talk about a weekend, the sports and events that it was.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, first, a hello to the one and only Kno Yes, hello with it.
Speaker 2: For some reason, dressed.
Speaker 1: In a flannel shirt today. I know, but it's you know, I mean yeah, but yeah, you're starting to dress like a lesbian, you know, I mean, you know, the flannel tops.
Speaker 2: As a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: Would say, are you also are you also wearing stout shoes?
Speaker 2: She always made friend.
Speaker 3: Of okay leave leave him alone.
Speaker 2: His super broke down this morning so he's in a bad mode. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. And Amy Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: So now you're away from No, you have to come back to the World Series with.
Speaker 2: The game.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that last game, the sweet I mean, I'm leading everything from the New York Times to any you know, the Kenyan Daily where they talk about show hey o'tany possibly the greatest game any ballplayer has ever played.
Speaker 4: It's astounding, legendary.
Speaker 2: It is. No, he's.
Speaker 1: He's well on his way to being becoming the greatest ball player that ever lived. And he's probably gonna do it in a much shorter time than, for example, Babe Ruth did it, who has never called that during the course of his career. Anyway, So we'll talk more about that. I don't know how much we're going to talk about that, but it was really worth noting.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then there's Neil Good morning, Neil, good morning, Willie Wolf nice nice talking to you again, Yes, and then will good morning, good morning Bill. All right, everybody's happy, and then the lovely Ann good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, a couple of things that I want to share we all should share. First of all, of course, the Dodgers are on their way to the World Series. They swept four games to zero, and the only people upset about that are not only the brewers and people since, but KFI salesforce really angry that they only had four games to sell commercials to as opposed to seven, So they're a little distressed about that. Although happy about the World Series. The other thing is the protests. No King's Day I have posted up on my on the Instagram at bill handle show. Uh, this is the first time I have ever been to a protest in my life. I was there protesting. I saw the pictures. You were surrounded by these like giant blow up dolls. Oh yeah, those, I mean the costumes were hilarious and they weren't.
Speaker 4: Like blow up dolls like you would think of blow up dolls.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not like Japanese blow up dolls, the kind that I had collection I've been using for years. No, not those blow up but yeah, it was that was part of it. In The costumes were hilarious, and the and and the signs were so clever.
Speaker 2: Uh, there was.
Speaker 1: It was just a lot of fun. And a few people came and by who are Trump supporters? One had the giant flag, the American flag with that Trump flag on the back of the pickup truck driving down just to get everybody upset, and people just kept waving high love you.
Speaker 2: You know, they just refuse to get into it. It was.
Speaker 1: It was a party hoping that Trump is somehow deposed.
Speaker 2: Not to be sappy.
Speaker 3: But don't When you see that and you see all the people that came out on television, doesn't it remind you of we the people, the whole. Yeah, because I say this all the time. Whoever's in office is in office. But it has to land on us. We have to push back when we don't like something in a way that shows numbers not.
Speaker 1: Right, they figure seven million across the country.
Speaker 2: But that's powerful. It is powerful. Now is it going to do anything?
Speaker 1: No, what's going to do anything is going to be the midterms that is going to really really heard one I was watching on CNN. A pundit say they can have a good time, they can wear costumes, the Democrats should be out knocking on doors and pushing for the election.
Speaker 2: He's absolutely right.
Speaker 1: But in the meantime, Saturday was a great fund, great fund. I was there on the street corner with my sign and my thing was free press. You know, freedom of the press, because I'm not very happy with a lot of stuff that's going on. I'm not very happy with a retribution that's happening at all, what's going on and the attacks on the universities and corporations.
Speaker 2: But the thing that.
Speaker 1: Bothers me particularly is freedom of the freedom of the press issue, because that's what we do and that's going to make my living doing.
Speaker 2: And it was.
Speaker 1: It was kind of fun, you know, going to corporations, Brandon Carr, the chair of the FCC, saying outright, we're going to go after you. We're going to go after the network square after the TV stations.
Speaker 2: When Jimmy Kimmel was.
Speaker 1: Canceled for thirty seconds, Carr said, this is just the beginning of what the government's going to do. That's scary to me. So I was freedom of the press. So there I am holding out the street sign. It's on the page. Next to me is Lindsay who made the signs. It was hilarious. Trump said that there was not one homemade sign up there. It was all professionally produced signs.
Speaker 2: Nothing. But I tell you, I didn't see one. I didn't see one sign that was printed like union signs.
Speaker 4: So one right behind you in that picture, is there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one printed. I didn't see it was behind me, but if you look at okay, so there was.
Speaker 4: One and then there's another one the unicorns.
Speaker 2: You know what, You're right? You know Trump is right.
Speaker 1: There were only manufactured signs, even though ours were homemade. We were the only ones out of seven million that had homemade signed something.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I'm not going to say any names, but whoever is controlling your Instagram account looks out there not silencing opposition, but they come up as hidden. Every single piece that was opposed was hidden on your account. So just an FYI for from it, Lindsay. I don't understand or they were.
Speaker 1: So the stuff that she does block from my account is the real vicious stuff mainly around about her.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: But I must tell you that what is going on as a result of all this is the accusation that I have become much more liberal, uh and I no longer have my own thinking that Lindsey is uh in fact controlling my political feelings, that I am following her orders. First time you ever went to a protest, Yeah, it was first time I ever went to a protest, and I was going to, you know, Lindsey controlling my life. I was going to respond, but I was so busy running one of the Lindsay's errands that she asked me to do. I didn't have time to do it, so she did it. The other thing I want to point out, and that was fine. I got a lot of people said it was neat and a lot of people said no, and there was a lot of attacks, which is fine.
Speaker 3: I love the attacks because that's no side should ever think people taking to the streets peacefully to protest is a bad thing in the United States.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely correct. That's absolutely correct, and it was.
Speaker 1: That part of it was absolutely wonderful, absolutely wonderful and whipped.
Speaker 2: I was, Yeah, of course I was, and will for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: And I was hoping that there would be a declaration of an open rebellion, but that would have just been entertaining, but it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The other thing I want to point out is the gala for Katerina's Club was last night. Twenty years Yeah, they have an annual gala and one of the things that was up for that was up for auction was dinner with me and Lenz at the White House restaurant, so up to four people or two people could.
Speaker 2: Have dinner with us.
Speaker 1: Now, at first they put that up with a minimum bid of twenty five hundred dollars. I went to Bruno and I said, are you out of your mind? No, I'm not only to be embarrassed with no takers. It's just not going to happen. So they went down with one thousand dollars, and I knew I was going to start bidding because I there was someone that was going to pay a thousand dollars to have dinner with me. And so I started the bidding at one thousand dollars, fully prepared to pay one thousand dollars to have bidding with to have dinner with me.
Speaker 2: So I'd eat by myself. That's fine.
Speaker 1: And do you know and this one stunned me. Do you know how much money dinner went? Is going to show you how generous people are? Fifteen thousand dollars nice with you or without you, Well, it would have been twenty thousand dollars without me, But fifteen thousand dollars, well, you talk about generous.
Speaker 2: It was just It was stunning. It really was. Do they know who you are? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, but it was it was just I think it was the dinner at the White House, which if after Trump, that'll be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I went up to I went up to the guy who actually did the bidding and who won the dinner, and I said to him, you know, I can arrange dinner for you at the White White House restaurant for a lot less than fifteen grand I just want to point that out. He said, really, really, can I take back my bed and I go? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: So anyway, there were some really neat things that happened at the dinner. Of course, the food was utterly spectacular. It was you know how you usually hit the rubber chicken dinners whenever you go to these things. This is Bruno. So we had this incredible steak and scampy that was just so good.
Speaker 2: Uh it was. It was good. It was good. So what else is going on? That was just a lot that was happening.
Speaker 1: But we have to get into Okay, and is going to start yelling at me because we haven't gotten into the news yet. Although it was pretty auspicious the news, let's do it handle on the news, Amy Neil and me lead story. YEP, A lot of controversy over that live fire exercise along Camp Pendleton and the five Freeway goes right down there next to the beach where they where the marines. They practiced amphibious landings, and there was a whole issue. They're going to fire over the freeway and going to shut down the five. And I'll do this story later on because it is a great story. And guess what they The five was not to be used. They shut it down. I think it was the governor shuts it down. But the fear was there would be injuries and shrapnel and exploding bombs. And one did explode and shrapnel was in fact released or one of the bombs exploded. It was a shrapnell laden bomb and it actually I hit it hit a police car. It also hit many many cars and trucks and wiped out two hundred and ninety six people.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely old. I have that wrong.
Speaker 3: Under ninety six the precision in which you said that.
Speaker 2: And a thousand were wounded.
Speaker 1: No, Amy, it was I think there was one scratch or one dent on Yeah, yeah, it was just so. But I think the story which is fun. Is it's going to be safe? And then it was back and forth what the Defense Department, the War Department, and it was it became political.
Speaker 2: It became another political fall everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know new some he loves shutting things down, like the state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the governor that shut it down. Originally it was gonna be the Defense Department, and then the governor.
Speaker 4: Did well, the Defense Department.
Speaker 5: The Marines put out a statement and said, we did all the safety training and all this stuff, but there's no reason to they have no plans to close down any public roadways.
Speaker 4: And it was the governor who shut it.
Speaker 2: Down, right, Okay, I stand corrected.
Speaker 4: No, you said the governor shut it down. That's right, but you.
Speaker 2: Had mentioned that.
Speaker 1: I thought that the the Defense Apartment also shut it down, and then unshut it down and then the governor came in.
Speaker 4: But is it that good that they did? No other cars there, that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was it was.
Speaker 4: You know the got hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a car got hit, so it could have happened, you know, it could have would should be Trump bad. We get it. I'm just saying you're gonna blow everybody up.
Speaker 1: I get you know, I get questions on handle on the law where I could have been killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you weren't because you're talking to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I walked out the door and then and I fell on the sidewalk. I said, you walked out the door, and you could argue that a meteorite could have taken your head off, therefore you should get money. No, it didn't happen, and it was just there was one bomb that exploded prettymaturely, and you know, the governor was right and shutting it down.
Speaker 2: Now they had.
Speaker 1: A million people been there, it wouldn't matter because other than the scratch on the CHP car, all right, Moving.
Speaker 5: On back online. So Amazon Web Services had a little issue. They're saying that they don't think it was a cyber attack, but it had issues with its cloud service operations that disrupted hundreds of websites and apps for a couple of hours, including gaming and entertainment services. The outages began shortly after midnight. Our time down Detector said that there were problems with major sites including Amazon, Venmo, Hulu, McDonald's, coin base, perplexity, roadblocks, So it really was kind of white robin hood wide ranging. But they're saying, we're back.
Speaker 2: Don't know what caused it. They don't know yet. Door haven't released the what caused the shutdown? Have they?
Speaker 3: What a movie like heist? Can you believe this is somebody?
Speaker 2: Bill?
Speaker 3: You've done a lot of traveling. I know most of us have been to this area. Thieves pulling off a heist at the Louver sealing jewels once once worn by French royalty.
Speaker 2: Did you see the crane?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had brought in one of those cherry picker cranes. Drove it right up next to the Louver pronounced Louvere by the way, it's a louver.
Speaker 3: Ay, yes, in its in its natural tongue lavvra.
Speaker 1: And they got oh man, did they get some stuff? And the museum was open. There were people in the room.
Speaker 3: They just broke glass and they had to bypass a couple of high tech security, I believe.
Speaker 2: But in and out seven men. Who's gonna buy that? Like? Nobody? Nobody who you're gonna tell?
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to see my illegal I'll tell you who might buy it.
Speaker 2: There may be a private buyer, you say, Trump, so help me go.
Speaker 1: No, No, there may be a private buyer just to have it in a glass case over the mantle and just take a look and go.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 5: I was saying, hearing that most likely they would disassemble it and then sell.
Speaker 4: Off the pieces guys or another thing. There was one piece had twelve hundred diamonds in it.
Speaker 3: But they haven't they You can't laser tiny tiny laser etche serial numbers on these things. Now, they don't do that to stuff like this.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but that's that's that's actually a great point.
Speaker 4: Strike and counter strike.
Speaker 5: Israel has launched its heaviest wave of attacks on Gaza, so the ceasefire too cold. A week ago, it temporarily suspended humanitarian aid into Gaza after it says Hamas violated the truths by firing on its soldiers firing into the so called Yellow zone.
Speaker 4: Two Israeli soldiers were killed. So in response, Israel launched an attack, a large attack around Gaza. Yesterday, significant strikes against Thomas targets were carried out. Forty people up to forty people were killed.
Speaker 5: Humanitarian aid was paused, but we talked to ABC's Jordana Miller and she said that it's getting back in now.
Speaker 4: They paused it during the strikes, but now it's back on.
Speaker 1: Both sides are arguing the other side violated the truce and who knows what when, But both sides are saying, oh no, not us, they did it. And they're also saying, look nothing on my sleeve. Oh they don't have sleeves because they don't have arms.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Okay, back we go. Not sure that meant never mind.
Speaker 3: From one strike to another Kaiser Permandente. If you remember our own Bill Handle was concerned that he wasn't going to have good service. But they're back that five day strike here in California and in Hawaii, thousands of unionized Kaiser Permanente registered nurses, all kinds of I think it was pharmaceutical personnel and stuff like that. They agreed to resume bargaining this week and the facilities will resume normal operations.
Speaker 2: Yay, yeah, Kaiser.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if you I'm a member of Kaiser, I don't know if anybody else is. But you go, the best Kaiser is Maui. It's a small, one story building. Ah, that's a great place to go.
Speaker 2: What'd you go there for?
Speaker 1: Which if you are barefoot and you walk across coral oh that is because it's such warm water, and bacteria love it. And the coral, I mean just it stays in your system. A little bits of coral come out. It's very hard to treat. And so also if you're eaten by a shark, don't strike me as the I'm going to go walk in the water. Guy. Now I walk in the water. I mean I jump in up to my ankles. That's not a problem, okay. And then I walked in once I walk barefoot. Now it's stout shoes, water shoes.
Speaker 5: Well, San Francisco's next on the list. Apparently, President Trump has suggested that he could deploy federal Trump's troops to San Francisco. In an interview yesterday on Fox News, he said he plans to send forces into San Francisco, saying that the city has deteriorated in recent years and needs federal intervention. He said, don't forget, I can use the Insurrection Act. He said, I choose not to, but I could if I want to. Of course, California officials immediately fired back, rejecting the idea, and Governor Knewsom quickly pushed back on x saying, fact check, nobody wants you here. You will ruin one of America's greatest cities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fact check.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter if the President calls under the Insurrection Act bringing in federal troops. And I think it's more of I can do it, because he said that a few times about the peace process. He says, I'm not going to do it, but I can do it. I have the power to do it. So it's more a statement of the president sort of pounding his chest and being the eight hundred pound guerilla in the room. Now, if he did do it, I think it would be shut down by the courts. They did that Chicago where the court said that the White House's position that there was open rebellion. The judge said, you're crazy, there's no open rebellion here. So I don't think he's going to do it.
Speaker 2: It's more of bragadicio or bragadcio by the president. I believe.
Speaker 3: Every time he says insurrection, I think he's going to send people to the Capitol. So I get confused, all right. George Santos, a lousy, lying pig by all accounts, was let loose from prison and a pardon, and now he's back on TV. Because as long as you're part of a party, they will take you no matter what. I Am going to do more of this at eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Also, because I was at the O King's rally pushing for freedom of the press, got a lot.
Speaker 2: Of response on Instagram.
Speaker 1: You know, you didn't bitch and moan when Joe Biden pardoned or when Joe Biden pardoned people.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: And the freedom of the press issue was you didn't bitch when the Biden folks went after the platforms.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so therefore freedom of the press. And then I you know that sometimes I respond, sometimes I don't because Biden didn't shut down any of those places during Biden during COVID, he did say, hey, you guys are crazy.
Speaker 2: Did he make a move to shut it down? Nope? Is president, so the presidents say that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but a lot of people got upset with me with my sign up there saying freedom of the press.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I'm about as consistent as you can get, and I still get those people.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter. That's good.
Speaker 1: We's that's only do our job. I've often said, Neil, especially in relation to this show, is that if people are driving and they're listening to this show and they punch out the windshield out of frustration. Then we've done our job. Then we've done exactly what we're supposed to do. So eight o'clock George Santos the commutation. It wasn't a pardon, It was a commutation. I'll explain the difference. And then some really interesting historical pardons that presidents have in fact done over the decades, over the since the beginning of the of our country. George Washington the first one to issue pardons so far back.
Speaker 2: They go for his dentist. Pardon for his dentist, okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: The old wives tale about him having wooden them, Yeah, I know, wouldn't tea.
Speaker 2: He did have wooden teeth.
Speaker 1: By the way, Well, he had these dentures, but the part of them were would part of them Some of them were old people other people's teeth, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they made some of them. I think they did make.
Speaker 1: And then the ivory and then there's wooden contraption, which is why you never see him smile ever. Every single painting of George Washington, his mouth is closed because he was very self conscious of his teeth.
Speaker 2: But he smiled in there in those days because you'd have to hold the for the whole you would you, well, no, for the painter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's your mouth open.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on with more news.
Speaker 4: Got a scare in the air.
Speaker 5: A United Airlines flight was making its way from Denver to lax.
Speaker 4: When something hit it shattered the windshield.
Speaker 5: It made an unscheduled landing in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: The windshields are multi layered, but this one apparently shattered pretty bad. The pilot there's pictures of him holding up a bloodied forearm. The cockpit was damaged. Photos of the exterior of the plane show a fully shattered windshield with contact damage in the right corner. They're not saying what that contact was, but they landed safely in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: Now you think about this, the plane is flying at five hundred and fifty miles an hour and the windshields shatters and in starts going the wind at five hundred and fifty miles an hour. The worst tornado or hurricane on the planet is under two hundred miles an hour, and.
Speaker 2: That's at the top of the heat.
Speaker 1: So they no one could fly playing at five hundred and fifty miles an hour.
Speaker 2: So what saves them.
Speaker 1: The automatic transmission. Well maybe you see the autopilot. Actually the autopilot saves him and also it saves our story is Amy with her alliteration, which is very strong.
Speaker 3: All right, Prince Andrew, it seems might he's being accused of asking police to help him dig up dirt on Virginia.
Speaker 2: How do you pronounce this? Amy K King you ye?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, who accused him of sexual abuse back in twenty eleven. So they are finding information on this, and the report has led to the Metropolitan Police in London to look into the allegations.
Speaker 1: Obviously, he's all over the place on this one. I mean there's just no way I know. He says one thing and it turns out not to be true. It has a lot closer connection to Epstein. And then we're finding out now that he was a scout master of a girl scout troop.
Speaker 2: But you do see him with some of these girls.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they took away. He has given up all of it. I mean, he is done. He's had nothing to do with the family anymore. The family has nothing to do with him, and he voluntarily gave up all of his titles. Well his title is he still keeps. He still prints no matter what. But he's not going to do any royal duties anymore.
Speaker 3: So the don't don't be with underaged women, Yeah, don't marry Megan Markle and you can still stay in the royal family.
Speaker 1: Well that was That's a different story. But yes, okay, we have a couple more to do.
Speaker 5: Trump is threatening to cut aid and raise tariffs. This time he's talking about Columbia, Or's US military has been taking out boats that are apparently smuggling drugs towards the US. He said yesterday that he would be raising tariffs on Columbia and stopping all payments to the South American nation, saying they're not doing enough to stop the flow of drugs into the US. He also called the Columbian president, Gustavo Petro, an illegal drug leader. Petro said that the boat that was attacked over the weekend belonged to a humble family, not a rebel group.
Speaker 1: I met a lady from Colombia last night at the at the Gallop for Katerina's club, and I went up to introduce and I said, Hey, I'd like to buy some cocaine. You know, I was joking. She handed me a price list. Oh boy, okay, all right, hey, it's Monday morning. Okay, indeed it is, sir, okay, A succession. I never watched it on HBO.
Speaker 4: Here, you didn't watch Succession?
Speaker 2: No, I don't watch a lot of TV.
Speaker 3: Burned down mansion there featured on that show is one of eight Pacific Palisaint's properties, and people are saying they're a public nuisance. The Los Angeles city officials are saying this is a problem, and the owner still hasn't removed the fire ash and debris from the area, and they feel that it is a risk. The board's vote pressure's owners to clean up the toxic debris, of course, or prepare for a city contractor to step in, which I gotta imagine it's kind of expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is where the owner, the owner blew it.
Speaker 1: He decided not to take the governmental cleaning of.
Speaker 2: The debris by the.
Speaker 1: Civil Corps of engineer the Army Corps engineer, and he was going to do it himself, which some people did, and then it came in at six hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: He went oops, and he didn't do it.
Speaker 1: It was too expensive, and so he then went back and said Okay, you guy guys, you do it. Nope, time the application time has stopped or is run out, and you get to do it yourself.
Speaker 2: And the city will do it. You know, the city.
Speaker 3: You'll kill him and I, oh yeah, ycle as much as the oh yeah, oh engineers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you like, have weeds in your yard overrunning your.
Speaker 1: Yard, the city come in and do it. Okay, I think we have what more to do and then we are out.
Speaker 4: Who's watching the weapons?
Speaker 5: The federal agency responsible for overseeing and modernizing the US nuclear stockpile is furloughing most of its staff. As the government shut down enters day number twenty. About fourteen hundred employees at the National Nuclear Security Administration, or n NSA are getting their furlough notices today.
Speaker 4: Great four hundred are still be on the job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so as they move this stuff around, there'll be no guards, no drivers of the truck. Should be a lot of find Oh. We have to do literally one more because this one is too good to miss. Are you talking about the Trump AI?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking about the Trump okay, sid the post Yes, So in this particular case, you have the vice president posting this. This is the King Trump jet bombing protesters with what seems to be brown liquid.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, ross so liquid.
Speaker 3: Vice President jd Vance shared the AI created video on the President putting on a crown cape well, Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats before him, what's wrong with people?
Speaker 2: I actually I thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: You call him a king and he comes right back wearing a crown.
Speaker 2: And does this.
Speaker 1: See this stuff is funny to me. It's that's the best. That's not this is doing it now too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know the stuff that picks on we the people. But if they pick on each other, not yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have a problem with that. Okay, guys, we are done. KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch My Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.