Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy LA sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros In Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas.
Speaker 3: Terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith the pipes, pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: Fight don't fight, don't fight.
Speaker 2: All seems like salting the mom there.
Speaker 3: All we know is astonishing. Even more astonishing is what passes for knowing.
Speaker 2: I mean Petrosen money In five to seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app making our way until five o'clock. We're in our second hour as we have Monday n football tonight. It is forty nine Ers versus Colts Big One. Colt's trying to stay alive in the playoff race with Philip Rivers at quarterback, and the forty nine Ers control their own destiny to win the NFC West with this contest against the Indianapolis Colts in Indianapolis that'll kick off just after five. We got about the hour forty five minutes left. Anything you miss can always be relived through the podcast through the iHeartRadio app wherever you want to get your podcasts, but of course you can listen to the show live there as well. Just make sure you subscribe to the show and also set the preset on the A five to seventy LA sports tile.
Speaker 3: Okay, in the first hour of the show, we talked about the USC Notre Dame rivalry going away and pointed blame and basically distributed insults, and that will continue in our next hour. We'll have a flip top story of the day regarding that we celebrated the Chargers for their dog unlikely eleven win season after losing both of their Pro Bowl tackles. So we've discussed that Ronnie slapped me down pretty hard, uh in the how is Your Weekend segment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you asked about the outdoor thinking maybe you.
Speaker 3: Caught up, No, it was Keats's drink count. Oh yeah, yeah, it says wow, pe Ronnie slapped you down. Again. You questioned Kates's drink count to Ronnie until he said tim only city had won, so I believe him. When will you learn.
Speaker 2: So that happened? Man? Just sit it out.
Speaker 3: And also I would like just try to contribute it.
Speaker 2: Just sit it out, man.
Speaker 3: I would like to ask if there's any other city councils that I should be watching, because I think I've exhausted all the West Covina drawn and I am thirsty for more. I tried to look up palas Verne's estates where I live, but they don't post them on YouTube, which bothered me. I think I'd be into like Garden Grove.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Riverside could be a real good one.
Speaker 4: Oh God, you have.
Speaker 2: Try Santa Monica.
Speaker 5: They've been in the news a lot of the last few months for trying to, you know, bring things there and trying to uh bring in home.
Speaker 3: I have to get to know people like like once we got to know Tony Wu like I was all in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Kate's I think you're missing it. Man. You don't want major issues.
Speaker 3: Oh, I take any issue.
Speaker 2: But you want something trivial where they will argue to the death over I enjoy it again. It is gonna sit on the Dais that?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what God has all started. That's what we're talking about with West Covina. I mean, I didn't think just looking up, hey, what's going on West Covina we're heading out there, would start like I want a polo, Like I want I want to go to one of them, bring you one. The problem is there's a lot of stuff that I couldn't sit through that when you're watching on YouTube, you just fast forward twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: There's there's thirty you know, residents that are filing their grievances.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I watch every single oral communication, Matt. That's my favorite. This building, same freaking people, every single week. And then there's some people that show up like y'all gonna see me. I'm gonna be here, I'm gonna be visible. You're not gonna get rid of me. And then they show up one more time and then they're out, Like I If anybody has any other city council meetings that I can watch, because that is how sad I am of a person. Thank you, Thank you for listening well.
Speaker 5: Santa Monica has been debating digital billboards and whether or not it's a good income for the city and a right fit for the city. Among the third Street promenade to have digital billboards now in Santa Monica, it's been a big topic and discussion, but they just voted on it recently.
Speaker 3: And did you watch the city council meeting, because.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: They've also just had a heated debate or whether or not Malibu in Santa Monica should be separate school districts, and the city council voted on that.
Speaker 2: Well, Malibu is very narrow and very long suspect quite a commute.
Speaker 3: Or watch the Armenians attack each other.
Speaker 2: And Glendale's idea, Oh, that could be a Glendale could be That's a great Glendale, could be a good one.
Speaker 3: I need something that pops off.
Speaker 2: Do you think the further inland you go, though, the better off you might be.
Speaker 3: I mean this West Covina is absolutely gold. And it might be because there's an autistic guy on there part of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Glendale, they're fighting over bakeries and smoke shops. Are they allowed to be next door to each other?
Speaker 2: Oh? For health reasons?
Speaker 3: How loud? Are you allowed to scream Armenian into a cell phone in a public place. That's what they should be talking about.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Bro. When I had to go to the Glendale Toyota to do something and I was at a gas station afterwards because they didn't fill up my car.
Speaker 2: I used to work at a gas station.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did, sure, And I was filling up my car and there was like five Armenian guys on the phone screaming into the phone at the same time, like bro, bro, bro, Like it was like a cacophony. And I was like, Wow, this is why Kate's is so angry and so frustrated and on the brink of exploding every single day, like falling down. It's because of all these Armenian guys screaming on the phone.
Speaker 5: You had that in the Christmas traffic around the Americana and Glendelle Galleria in tough time shows there. Just keep driving to Pasadena, dude, Just keep going.
Speaker 3: It's turn for the word of the day. Just keep driving to Pasadena.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Word of the day, his words the word of the day. Today's word of the day is just stroke a twenty million dollar check. Kenny Dealing has gone past asking every restaurant for one hundred bucks. Matt Kenny Dillingham is saying, isn't there one person in this.
Speaker 2: I just need one deep pocketed goud.
Speaker 3: Is there one person in this valley that will write me a check for twenty million dollars for nothing?
Speaker 2: To range hand me twenty million dollars and guess what that's just for one year.
Speaker 3: I'm coming back next right here to ask for another twenty million. Kenny Dellingham is a great coach, but he's lost his mind. Here's the Arizona state coach.
Speaker 6: So we need to find one of these really rich people in this city to step up and stroke a check, and I'll do everything I can to make you the most famous person in the city. Right That's really what we need. We need one person. We live in Phoenix, Arizona. You're telling me there's not one person who can stroke a twenty million dollar check right now? There is somebody out here who can oh for something? Who can why somebody like.
Speaker 3: Other people are going to sacrifice to be here.
Speaker 6: Somebody step up, step up and to say, holy cow, what completely changed it?
Speaker 3: This person?
Speaker 6: There's somebody out there that's gonna listen to this, that's gonna get it forwarded it if you know somebody who can do it. Forward this message to somebody. Somebody can step up and Joe bust in the direction that's going to Holy Cow, and it's right here in the city.
Speaker 2: Stroke somebody that has the type of money you're speaking of, Kenny is probably not interested in stroking age twenty million dollar check for what.
Speaker 3: It's Christmas. Everybody's sitting here trying to figure out how to make ends meet so they can buy the presents for their families and get through the year. And I got a three foot sawed off Kenny Dillingham telling me to forward this to somebody I know who's rich.
Speaker 6: Find one of these really rich people in this city to step up and stroke a check, and I'll do everything I can to make you the most famous person in the city.
Speaker 3: That's the payoff. That off coach runs around screaming about how great I am. That won't get old like the Will Ferrell commercial. That's not gonna get old at all.
Speaker 2: Hey, I heard Kenny Dillon, Dillian mahann mentioned your name. What's the what's behind?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I gave him twenty million dollars twenty million, but for what? For one year of Arizona State football to try to be competitive in the Big twelve with Texas Tech.
Speaker 3: I'm the guy. I'm the guy that stroked the check.
Speaker 2: Twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: And they beat Texas Tech. They did.
Speaker 4: Twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Just imagine what they do to him with that twenty million.
Speaker 4: Twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Stroke a check.
Speaker 2: You know the salvation army that's hanging, and don't give it to them, don't you dare?
Speaker 3: Stroke a check?
Speaker 2: No, I need it. I need it for the twenty twenty year.
Speaker 3: Generation of wealth for your family and your family's family, and you know all that hard work.
Speaker 4: Stroke a check twenty million dollars.
Speaker 5: Yes, Tim, isn't twenty million for one year? Or is this twenty million a year every year moving forward?
Speaker 3: Well, it just depends. Do you like the way I made you feel when it struck that chat?
Speaker 2: I mean twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: We're gonna need another twenty million next year. You stroke another chat, right, and I'll keep stroking you and make you the most famous man in the valley of the Sun.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 6: So we need to find one of these really rich people in this city to step up and stroke a check, and I'll do everything I can to make you the most.
Speaker 3: Famous door to door canny. Just go door to door like a Mormon missionary. It's certain for the number of the day, stroke a check, here's my number. Number of the day.
Speaker 2: Number of the day is five. We'll call it five p The top five cookies for Christmas, listed according to Food and Wine magazine, and I ask a simple quit, I get it. TikTok has become a powerhouse really with anything, especially food. Though there are TikTok trends that have made things like Dubai Chocolate famous, crumble cookies famous, and people post recipe, they find the algorithm and next thing, you know, influential are kids who are easily influenced then get their easily influenced parents to make the current top of the pops trend in all of food on TikTok and their kitchens. I would simply ask this, Christmas is a time for cookies, right, it's yea the tins.
Speaker 3: And if there's a time for cookies, matt, right, this is it?
Speaker 2: Do we really have to play? They have a list of the most searched cookies per state, and peanut butter balls are the number one searched cookie. It is just peanut butter out of a jar, you put it in a little ball, you dip it in some chocolate, and you put it in the freezer. And that's what people are going to show up to Christmas with, Not chocolate chip cookies, not peanut butter cookies, not short bread cookies with the sugar and the sprinkles on the top, you know, in the shape of a Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: Again, the peanut butter balls.
Speaker 2: I just it just feels like a chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 4: Is fine?
Speaker 2: Do we really need to redefine dessert? Do we need to have a ball of peanut butter surrounded by Basically, it's just a Reese's peanut butter cup. But that's what you've brought to me. Hey, try this new trend on TikTok. What it is is it's peanut but I follow me. It's peanut butter surrounded by chocolate. It sounds like a Reese's peanut butter cup.
Speaker 3: Doesn't sound new, No, I.
Speaker 2: Just as soon have a tray of chocolate chip cookies. I didn't know that. I didn't know that there was, you know, something not good about a freshly baked chocolate chip. Cu I wasn't aware that that was all of a sudden, the dessert was no longer in vogue, that for some reason we needed to move on from the Nestley toll House chocolate chip cookie recipe onto frozen peanut butter dipped in chocolate or a Hershey's Kiss jammed into a peanut butter cookie. For my screaming at clouds as of late, but it just feels like there's some things that don't necessarily need to be changed. They seem to be operating just fine, and I would say chocolate chip cookies are one of those.
Speaker 3: Here here, it's time for the song of the day. This is the song of the day.
Speaker 7: Christmas is Coming is our song of the day. A nice cover of Vince Garaldi's Holiday Tune from singer, songwriter and musician Andrew Byrd because it is the holiday season on the Petros and Money Show, with Christmas just a couple of days away, and Gray Sports Talk is on a three hour flex alerts rapidly moving you through your afternoon on an I'm a Horse Monday in order to get to that fancy foosball game between Brian Blackmore's San Francisco forty nine ers and the Colts from Indianapolis at Lucas Oil Stadium, with Westwood One securing the frequent see come five o'clock.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Ronnie, Mary be right back. We'll have the uh foundation of the state of Hate, some reaction perhaps maybe some defense of the peanut butter ball, and we will return.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's delicious. Why get you to show up a chocolate your cookies, peanut butter cookies instead of camping.
Speaker 3: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast, a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 2: Going till five o'clock. And then we will have Monday Night football forty nine Ers versus Colts. Tomorrow it'll be a three to six thirty show, our last of the year, as we we will go to Rockets Clippers basketball Clippers finally off the Schneid knock off the Lakers over How about that again?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: We could have seen that coming.
Speaker 3: Nobody.
Speaker 2: Their fate has changed. They are destined for the NBA Finals.
Speaker 3: Now, well, I don't know about all that, but they didn't lose, and we predicted that they would lose.
Speaker 2: We did, yeah, predicting they lose tomorrow night, But hey, all.
Speaker 3: Right, we got to build a foundation for Tomorrow's state of hate. And the state of hate is something we do around the holidays, towards the very end of the year, which is where Matt and I simply discussed the different people or entities that we believe hate us, or fans of the show, or listeners or other shows, or basically anybody. So let's start, just start to finish tomorrow the state of Hate.
Speaker 2: I went from a Nordstrom call center to being a by play anouncer thanks Vick Guy's Real.
Speaker 5: Pieces DNA's Happy Holidays Hate List.
Speaker 3: So I think, first and foremost Fred hates us.
Speaker 2: Do you think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think Fred hates us.
Speaker 2: Otherwise go way back. Yeah, Perry Fred for over a decade like comments like that. You don't think that's an accurate statement. I think the challenge was the most popular thing he was doing for quite a while. I feel like produced the show, you made him a bunch of money.
Speaker 3: If Fred didn't hate us, he wouldn't do like a twenty five second segment to end his show every day. Right, that's a pretty good indicator.
Speaker 2: I think that's just I mean, I think Rodney hates us more than Fred.
Speaker 3: But Rodney and I shared the same feeling about USC Notre Dame going away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't change the way it feels about me.
Speaker 3: I grew up rooting for Rodney Pete as a little boy in the stands, like.
Speaker 2: Go Rodney, Right, why does he hate you so much?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: I still don't understand what.
Speaker 3: Happened because you came back from Indianapolis with wind in your jobs. That's why.
Speaker 5: I mean, just that one time during a cross talk ten years ago could be.
Speaker 2: Come on the page, the page.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he hates us or not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd like to think they don't hate us.
Speaker 3: Do we hate them? No, Okay, we are.
Speaker 2: We had times get upset about the per what structure of their show?
Speaker 3: Do we hate fully functional employee? Adam? No hate us?
Speaker 2: I do think.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Think that's a new one on the list this year that Adam hates us. And yeah, I think he's kind of over.
Speaker 3: It because we make fun of the Clippers and they're having a bad year. Yeah, or we made fun of his cat or we made fun of his Chris Paul live stream.
Speaker 2: That'll all do it.
Speaker 3: He seemed over it. The last time I saw him. He put his arm around me.
Speaker 2: Well, then maybe he doesn't because he was just upset in the moment.
Speaker 4: He needs you, that's why.
Speaker 3: To come on his show with Kevin Figures right Friday and the weekends.
Speaker 5: Why close that door if you need that door to be open during college football season with petros on Fox Sports Radio. He's smart, he gets it.
Speaker 3: Okay, anybody else?
Speaker 2: You guys, you guys going in the building right now, right, so it sounds like we're starting in the building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we have to start writing.
Speaker 2: I think we're good with KFI. I don't. I don't think there's anyone at KFI that hates us.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I mean I don't. That's what I'm asking is who would it be. I think we're fine with Handle, fine with Gary and Shannon, fine with John Cobel, obviously fine with Tim Conway Junior. Now that we've settled the hot dog situation.
Speaker 3: I went on with him the other day and it didn't seem settled. He brought it up with some chagrin. Here's a text that I think is interesting. And I would have brought this up and everybody would have would have screamed me down. But I think it has more relevance as a text OsO. I mean, before the cleanse, I would have said, vicates no one, but now vacates you.
Speaker 2: No, no, Big Texas during the show all the time, he listens every day. He loves stop texting me. Oh well, maybe he doesn't text me anymore. Are you sure it didn't just get lost in the textoso stream?
Speaker 3: I'm positive.
Speaker 2: Do you not respond to him?
Speaker 3: I try to. I mean I get a lot of texts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Victor last correspond a week ago about the Japanese whiskey fun bit.
Speaker 3: Y'all, it's not a bit. James took the whiskey fun bit, but not a bit.
Speaker 2: Vic does not hate us. I think Jojo more likely hates us than Big.
Speaker 3: This says, I'm on a Palace Verde country Club golf group chat and can tell you you have worn out Lincoln Riley and he is on the list. I've got screenshots if you want him.
Speaker 2: Yes, please send them.
Speaker 3: I always thought he was a rolling Hills golf club guy. But Lincoln Riley doesn't like me. I didn't even know that he knew that I existed.
Speaker 2: Maybe uh no, maybe his uh his hangers on share, those very popular PM drives talk show that routinely gives him the business the business has.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'll push back on that, mat. I don't think he's got hangers on her. I don't think anybody likes him here in something Califan.
Speaker 3: Well, come on, Colin Coward likes him. Oh but he moved to Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would assume he's got some guys that like to play in a game with him. If he belongs to the PV Country.
Speaker 3: Club I heard all he does is just hit malls with his shirt untucked and somebody has to come out and tell him to tuck in his shirt.
Speaker 2: That'd be surprising.
Speaker 5: If he's got rabbit years, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that is listening.
Speaker 3: To hif excuse me, he's got the biggest rabbit ears of all time. He freaking suspended a beat rider or tried this text says I just tuned in. You already, said Rodney Pete.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, yes, we did, sir, second one on the list, Fred number one, Rodney Pete number two.
Speaker 3: This says Vic absolutely hates you, two ass hats. Not real. How you pushed a nice guy like that to not like you after twenty years.
Speaker 2: I push back on that. Maybe he hates you.
Speaker 3: So send in the text so we can build a foundation and hate. That's a pretty good foundation. You think Geter's tired of the hate? Media can't find you there?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 2: I think I think Geter is is similar to us, where he does not take that personally and recognizes when he sounds stupid, saying something like I think he's totally comfortable in his own skin, knowing, Yeah, that's that's gonna that's gonna get me.
Speaker 3: We've built our foundation and we will return Petrosen money on an I'm a Horse Monday on the air till five tonight.
Speaker 1: Hello, PMS listener, did you know A m five seventy l A Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts.
Speaker 3: There's Rogan and Rodney, that one is my favorite, Dodger Talk.
Speaker 1: With David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of Record, Clipper Talk Without a Musk, follow us all.
Speaker 3: And many more.
Speaker 1: Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Going till five o'clock Monday at football tonight between the Cold Sand forty nine ers. Tomorrow the last show of the year for us. We will take off Christmas Eve through the new year and gonna be a three to six thirty show tomorrow going into Clipper basketball.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt, we have some reaction to the state of hate and a lot of us figured brought to you by your so cal Toyota dealers. We make it easy. I'm actually glad tomorrow is your final show of the year. I can't take hearing that. Will Ferrell PayPal add anymore? Get your mother loving ears on everybody it is. It is playing a lot. At first, I wasn't offended by it, but it's been completely overset you.
Speaker 2: I find it incredibly entertaining. I'm glad you enjoy it every time. You can pay your own way, Matt. You can pay your own way.
Speaker 3: Geeter was my pe coach at Campbell Hall in the nineties. He made everyone call him coach Geeter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't call me coach Chris, don't call me coach McGhee, call me coach Geeter.
Speaker 4: Ready, can't find you ONMA.
Speaker 3: Medy, can't find your telipa. Does it made me come back the pissed list USC alums, USC fans in general, USC former players. Yes, there's a lot of anger out there about the Notre Dame rivalry. We talked about it at the open of the show. We'll talk about it again in this next hour.
Speaker 2: And you can all share it yourself. You no longer need a platform to provide you it's the platform to complain.
Speaker 3: You just post it exactly right. It sounds corny, but they both need each other to be who they are. Notre Dame. Is it Notre Dame without USC part of the identity of being the opposite of USC and vice versa. Yes, sir, this is something we've been explaining for quite some time. Notre Dame in Michigan has had a spotted rivalry since the late eighteen hundreds. The longest stretch ever was two thousand and two through twenty fourteen, thirteen years. That's it, Huh. You were right. Notre Dame USC is over. This sucks. Here come the cupcakes on USC schedule. Yes, we will discuss that.
Speaker 2: The Idaho, Oh Georgia States.
Speaker 3: Idaho coming down from the SCFCS. They did play Idaho while back, but they were rob Akey was the coach and they were FBS at that time.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll get a nice citadel in there.
Speaker 3: Oh, i'd love it. Please get after Lincoln Riley's poozzo like a boxer on a speedbag. Today. I'm not even a USC fan, but with them not being able to figure it out with Notre Dame is completely embarrassing. Absolutely right, you're absolutely right. You're absolutely right. Sebastian Ariel needs constant supervision.
Speaker 4: Absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was surprised by the comments. But low Keishawn's post. How many Colin Cowhard types.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're in the Big ten now.
Speaker 2: Notre Dame gets to set its schedule. They are part of the conference and they get to alternate cup back games.
Speaker 3: They always have, guys, always have. I despise everybody. Yeah, we'll return with more great sports talk.
Speaker 2: We gotta play three games that we're guaranteed to win.
Speaker 3: We got Monday Night football after.
Speaker 2: That, three touchdowns. It's gonna hang in awesome, yere.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Mh.