Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Shannon.
Speaker 2: Uh, there is a there's a place that Shannon will not go with Wes because she says it gives her the creeps.
Speaker 1: And what is that particular place.
Speaker 3: Well, do you guys remember last year when I told you that Wes bought this like random deep Wrangler off a Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 1: Yea, and is Dream Vehicles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So he we don't have room in our driveway and we don't use our garage because it's packed with crap. So he has it in one of those storage places. I don't even know the name of the one that he has it, and it's like two minutes from our house. But he wanted to go over the weekend to check on the deep and turn it on just to you know, he does every couple of weeks to make sure everything's good. And we were going to run a bunch of errands all in a row, and so when he said that that was one of the things, I was like, I am absolutely not going to the storage place. Why not because I am convinced that there are dead bodies in them and I watch too much TV, and I probably do, but I'm like, I know that somebody killed somebody and that's where the body is stashed. And it even when I drive by those places, I get oh, it's not.
Speaker 1: The particulars that particular one. It's any storage place.
Speaker 4: Any storage place, yes, yep, or like the orange garage doors roll up.
Speaker 5: I'm now waited by these places. I see videos of people living in them, which I know is not allowed. I also love them when you can buy a storage unit that I don't know someone's passed away or forgot about, and they just find those random things in there, Like I love this.
Speaker 2: It's funny that you say that, Shannon, because of I would think that those places, at least the one that Chelsea and I have of our stuff in. We've got a little garage with some we got like some Christmas crap.
Speaker 4: And yeah, why because so much room throw it out.
Speaker 2: Because Chelsea feels like the storage room needs to look clean, so you would rather have, you know, like if you go into our storage room, we also have like our utility stuff too. Yeah, and so one time a guy came over to fix our utility, you know, like the there was something broken and the guy walked in, had to climb over a Christmas tree an easter egg, you know, thing from the easter and stuff, and so Chelsea got embarrassed by it. She goes, I'm getting a storage garage. So we went to the place, which is wild because you know, when you go in there, I'm sure Wes will tell you this. You got to punch in like a little coat, and then the garage opens up, and then you go inside there and then you got to go to your level, whatever level you're on.
Speaker 4: This is all just the same level.
Speaker 1: It is a is a one story area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you because I can see it from the road. I truly have never been. You just drive up to your your.
Speaker 2: And and then you open up the Does he have like a padlock or a key lock or something?
Speaker 4: No idea, she's never been.
Speaker 2: Are you afraid or have you thought of? He might actually have a family inside that, you know what. I feel bad for them. It's probably cold, it's probably go although he's got his car in there. It might be a heated garage. Who knows if he's paying the extra money a month for a heated garage? Those do those pay places creep many people out?
Speaker 6: Or like?
Speaker 3: What have you seen in there? If you have your stuff in there? What have you seen when you were going to check on your own stuff.
Speaker 1: I bet you that there are, like Anna said, people living in these things.
Speaker 7: They do.
Speaker 5: It's not allowed, but like it's very affordable.
Speaker 3: I feel like half of those storage units are filled with legitimate things like Mojo and Chelsea's Christmas and Easter decorations. The other half there's shady spit going out. Sure of stuff that's in there. What about Wes's car? Isn't that he not on that non shady area or I.
Speaker 4: Don't know yet, verdicts still out on him?
Speaker 5: Is that there?
Speaker 4: I really don't know. I'm not joking. I've never been. I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know the car is in there. Yeah, if he has other stuff in there, I don't even know. If he was going to hide anything from.
Speaker 4: You, that would be a great place check.
Speaker 1: He would never get you to go there anyway, so you can put anything he wanted there.
Speaker 3: You know what else I think too, is I don't like those places because when my when my parents got divorced and I was five, my dad had all his stuff in one of those, and I remember we would constantly go to it and like get things out. And I think that in the pit of my stomach. It just reminds me of.
Speaker 4: That in a weird way. I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of reasons. I just I did give me hebgb's Well.
Speaker 2: Then, misfit Tony is on the phone with us right now with his take on storage garages.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Tony Modo?
Speaker 7: Good morning and a misfit Tony. Don't play with me. I mean my credit bro, I heard.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, I said it. You must not have heard me.
Speaker 5: I had.
Speaker 7: I had my Masarati in a storage unit and I went in, but they wouldn't let me out because I hadn't made my payment and it was after hours and I couldn't get out, so I was about to draw my truck through the gate. Listen. Finally I got somebody on the phone and there was a lot of cursewords. After calling one hundred times, and I told the dude, He's like, you didn't make your payment. I'm like, listen, dude, and there's a lot of curse words. If you don't let me out of this gate right now, I'm driving my truck through. I do not have the patience or the tolerance to put up with this.
Speaker 5: And I bet you would Tony, you're driving to Maserati and you can't make your storage.
Speaker 7: Listen, Listen, I get, I got so much going on. I got too much going on.
Speaker 4: You just forgot I forgot to pay it.
Speaker 7: I forgot, I forgot to pay it. No big deal, he forgets to pay the storage.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you a quick question, Tony, because if it's been a dream of mine for years, I have always wanted to be in a car that drives through a gate or a fence. If you do drive through that thing to get your Maserati out of there, can I be in the passenger seat right next to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's in the garage now because the picture I hit you, you can see.
Speaker 1: It in the garage.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was literally, I was literally gonna drive my truck through the gate, Tony. They have me pissed off for thirty two.
Speaker 2: Dollars, Tony, I gotta ask you an honest question about this whole thing. Do you think there's some shady stuff going on in Wes's storage garage? Like do you think that he's got meth in there, making math or doing anything kind of crazy?
Speaker 6: Wes?
Speaker 7: Though I have not met it, and he doesn't strike me as that kind of guy. But Shannon, you need to go. Just go, Okay, get over your fear and just go because you never know what you're gonna see. You never know you might find some red bones in there. Try not alone to you. I'm telling you what, God love, I'll go.
Speaker 2: See you, Tony, take care of body, Tony. Bye, Nikki, what's going on? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning. There is a documentary that it's called Stalking Samantha, and it was about a guy who stalked a girl for like thirteen years and he made a sound proof like barricade in a storage unit and like took her and kidnapped her.
Speaker 1: There. Wow, this is like you.
Speaker 2: It reminds Yeah, it reminds me of that that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a little sound room.
Speaker 4: Oh you yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: I think it's on like Hulu or like HBO.
Speaker 1: Max Okay, oh god, stalking fact.
Speaker 8: But first time, long time.
Speaker 2: On the phot Nicky Nikki, Nicky Nikki, Niki, have a good day everybody, real Quicknikky. I'm having everybody guests, Miss Tony guest red thongs that don't belong to Shannon. What do you guess is in Wes's storage garage with his jeep.
Speaker 9: I don't think that's going to be in there.
Speaker 2: No, what do you what do you guess if there was anything that she should be on the lookout for, what would he have inside?
Speaker 9: Oh? I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I feel like less of the good guys.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's gonna be anything to.
Speaker 2: Math red thongs another family and another family inside there.
Speaker 1: Come on, play along, hazy, what's going on? Hazy? Hey guys, good morning morning. What's up?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 9: I used to be a manager at one of those storage facilities, and let me tell you the craziest things that you can see. Yes, people try to live in there, which is extremely sad but also like confusing to somebody who's never had to try to live in a storage unit. Yeah, but so very illegal because yeah, it gets like below freezing in the wintertime. I've seen like deep freezers full of like deer meat.
Speaker 3: Not oh really?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, And same thing like with the jeep. If he's going to start the jeep, technically you're not allowed to do that in the facility.
Speaker 4: Well no, no, no, no, he drives it around. He just wants to make sure it starts.
Speaker 2: I actually know that well, we we had our son's car and we thought about, you know, hey, maybe we'll find a place. They wouldn't let us bring it into the storage place that we go to unless the gas tank was completely empty, which I said, that defeats the whole purpose.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sometimes they have you like take out certain things, like if they have like a spark, like when you pull the light and it's sparked for the inside of the surgeon, they won't let you have any kind of motor.
Speaker 2: Vehicle in those I mentioned this to Shannon. The place that we go to is brand new. This thing's nicer than the apartment that Chelsea and I moved into after our wedding.
Speaker 1: It is so nice. I mean, yeah, it's clean and beautiful.
Speaker 9: So yours. It sounds like as a controlled unit, which means it's got like a C or a heat so it'll stay controlled the temperature. The outside units don't usually have that, no things like that.
Speaker 2: It's in a building and stuff. I will say this, it's nicer than our building in Eastern Market. It's it does have running water in the bathrooms. What's up, Tony, how you doing?
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: I just wanted to say, and what sounds like a good guy, but even good guys might have a blow up.
Speaker 1: All right? She hung up on you. What's going on, Jessica? How you doing, Jessica?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm good, We're doing okay? What's happening?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 6: I think West is growing pot and lots of it.
Speaker 4: He's not a smoker.
Speaker 7: You don't have to be.
Speaker 8: A smoker to grow pot and sell it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well he's not a smoker, but he's a grower. We're thinking where's this money going?
Speaker 1: Man? You know what that would? Would you be okay with it? Shannon? As long as you don't know about it?
Speaker 2: Could you can always just, you know, say I didn't know about it exactly?
Speaker 1: Lausible deniability? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Jay?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Fining you fantastic? What's what's happening? Are you calling up to talk about the shady stuff going on?
Speaker 1: And what? Just go ahead tell us what you were calling about.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I was just me and my daughter was stuck in a store facility for about five hours. I caught the manager and everything. They never came to get us, so I just caught the police and the fire department cut down the gate for us to get out.
Speaker 1: Would that be what got you guys?
Speaker 6: I got a free Well, the power went out. It was a storm. I lived in Texas at the time, okay, and the power went out and it was a bad storm and everything. No, it was no power. You were here a whole bunch of alarms going off. But I have to use the bathroom, and you know, they have to hurry up. So I called the police and they cut it out. It took film forever to come out. But they tried to charge me for cutting the gate, but I just told them I would get a lawyer, and because I say, you kidnapped me and prison right, So.
Speaker 1: That would be a nightmare.
Speaker 2: If I'm going to get stuck somewhere, you know, let me get stuck inside of an ice cream place. You know, I don't want to get stuck in some stories. Yeah, that's craziness. All right, Well, thank you for the call. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Morning.
Speaker 1: You take care of yourself.