Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five six. Rose is coming up next.
Speaker 2: Karen's going for her second win in a row. Good morning, Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Good morning everyone, How are you fantastic?
Speaker 2: Please welcome your challenger. She is a medical assistant at Michigan Medicine. I love Michigan Medicine. Her name is Taylor. Hi, Taylor, Hi, Hey, Taylor. Karenn is it's carin right, Yes, Karenne, meet Taylor, Taylor, meet Karen, and we're going to begin the contest.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Five questions. I'm locking you up her inn in a soundproof area. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Tye always goes to the champion. Taylor, Where do you work? Which office of Michigan Medicine do you work?
Speaker 1: Domino's Farms?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, we'll shout out to everybody there those that's a nice people over in that place.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one, it's Billie Eilish's birthday today. What is her musician brother's name, Michael? Question number two this Grammy nominated man. I need singer is calling ticketmasters, exploiting, pricing, vile and disgusting.
Speaker 1: Who is she man? I need? I don't know, No, okay, that was a tough question. That's a tough one, although it's a very popular.
Speaker 2: Question Number three, Leonardo DiCaprio confessed that he's never rewatched this movie he's starred in opposite Kate Winslett.
Speaker 1: What's the title of that movie?
Speaker 2: Titanic?
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 2: More just approved a five million dollar renovation of Little Caesars Arena to create women's locker rooms for Detroit's.
Speaker 1: New w NBA team. What is that team's name?
Speaker 2: Women's National Basketball Association? So what is the what is the team's the Detroit WNBA team's name? I don't know, Okay, So we'll take I don't know as your answer. Question number five. This Elite Awards ceremony will be streamed entirely by YouTube next year, a departure from being broadcast on ABC for the past fifty years.
Speaker 1: What is that awards show called.
Speaker 2: On? Let's bring the champ back from a sound growth area questions?
Speaker 1: You only got one right? That was a tougher question, do you think so? Yes? Well, the last one is a vague You should only be calling in pop culture.
Speaker 2: And then question two, I think is going to be a tough one for Corinto.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Let's see question number one, Corinn, it's Billie Eilish's birthday today. What's her musician brother's name, Phineas, Yeah, Phineas. Question number two, this Grammy nominated man I need singer is calling ticketmasters exploitative, pricing, vile and disgusting.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Olivia? Here we go? Maybe I was wrong? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Leonardo DiCaprio confessed that he's never rewatched this movie that he starred in opposite Kate Winslett.
Speaker 1: What's it titled Titanic? Yes?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Rolling Question number four.
Speaker 2: Just approved a five million dollar renovation at Little Caesars Arena to create women's locker rooms for the Detroit New w NBA team. What is that team's name?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. It's trick.
Speaker 2: It's a trick one. They don't have one yet. They haven't named that team yet.
Speaker 1: One question that was Mojo's question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should, by the way, have have one. The team's name is Olivia Dean And question number five. This Elite Awards ceremony will be streamed entirely on YouTube next year, a departure from being broadcast on ABC for the past fifty years. What's that award show called the astor there we go? Four to one?
Speaker 1: Final score?
Speaker 2: Quicker Man the The road noise that Taylor's got is loud?
Speaker 1: We are you driving right now? Taylor? What road are you on? You know? Three? Okay, so you're on your way to Domino Farms? Yes, all right. Will you do me a favor?
Speaker 2: Will you go over to doctor ashish Baby's office and tell him that Mojo said thank you for repairing.
Speaker 1: My older Yes? I will. Did you ever see him at all? Do you work in that office over there? Uh? No? But if you tell me what lobby it is, I can go.
Speaker 2: I think it's lobby. I think I'm guessing is I think it's lobby two or one? Are you guys? It was like it's wild. If you ever go over to that area there, there's like all the different how many are then lobby?
Speaker 1: So it's a through. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he's like A or B or something, I don't know, something like that. Yeah, he's a great guy. He's like he does all the orthopedic stuff over there. He's a really, really nice guy. Congratulations to you. We got a partying gift for you. We're gonna set you up with that right now. What is the partying gift this week? I keep forgetting really good. Oh Scooters Coffee. Oh yeah, so we're gonna give you gift card to Scooters Coffee. Congratulations, thank you. Hang on one second.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.