Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Have you guys ever had this happen to you where you get a text message and you have no idea who it is that's sending you the text message, but you know that it's not one of those, you know, spam messages, like I get a lot of the spams.
Speaker 1: Actually, my spams yesterday were great ones.
Speaker 2: Hey have a great day. I hope everything's good. I'm like, I'm not answering anybody that sells them are.
Speaker 3: Like wescuts them all the time, and it's like, didn't you miss talking to me so much?
Speaker 2: I got an interesting one, and I want to ask you, the listeners, what I should do with this. I got one that was sent to me and about another twenty some people. And the funny thing is when somebody sends a group text, usually you'll see the names of everybody that's in the group text. There was only one identifiable person in my contact list. Everybody else where people I do not have their numbers saved. And the message was sent, Hey, what are you doing on fourth of July having our party want you to come this year? Okay, that was the message, and then all of a sudden I start seeing like, you know, Sue and Bob are coming, you know, Johnny, I'm coming, you know, Hey, just me? You know so and so is out of town. And I start seeing people replying to the thing. I have no idea who this is, and I'm sitting there the whole time trying to figure out who it is that's there because I'm not hearing them say their person's name back, like thank you Shannon for the invite. I can't make it. So I'm asking you guys this question. When somebody sends you a text and you don't have them saved in your phone, is it rude to answer back and go who is this? Because if I answer them back, I'm answering them and twenty.
Speaker 1: Some people back text them on the site? How do I know whose number is?
Speaker 2: That one is at the top, that's the person's number message who started to change?
Speaker 1: Who did that party invite?
Speaker 2: But even though there's been eight thousand people that have responded to the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Also, if you don't have the number, you're probably not going anywhere. Well, you said you had one person's number, so why don't you ask them? All Right?
Speaker 2: So I haven't seen this particular person in some time and I need to I need to go ask him. He lives not that far from me, so that the thing is, I'm thinking it's somebody in our neighborhood, and there's and there's somebody that is close to us, and I just don't have their numbers, you know what. The cannon guy is getting ready to blow that cannon off here soon. I think he's got I think he gets for the July. He only I think West Bloomfield only gives cannon guy three days ready. I think it's a Memorial Day for the July and Labor Day.
Speaker 3: I think very curious to know who it was, because that that like bugs me when somebody sends me a text I don't know what is. But also at the same time, I've already decided I'm not going because I don't know anybody else who's going.
Speaker 2: Like I'm looking at these I'm looking at these messages of people that are in here, and it's got the phone number and then says ad right afterwards, so that people will will be there.
Speaker 1: I don't know who. I don't know who's Let's figure it out. Yeah, no fun, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Like Kevin talk, Can I tell you why I won't. I don't want to do it because I don't want to go to the party. If I go.
Speaker 1: To the party, you don't know anybody. Well, let's make an indiss right now.
Speaker 2: None of these people are people that I have in my phone saved. So Shannon's right, And do I want to go and be the you know and not know anybody?
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, Evelyn, what's going on? Good morning?
Speaker 4: Let birthday movie?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: You got to pick you're welcome. You got to text from the group, like a new phonnel? Who is this?
Speaker 2: Who is That's a great one? Yeah, Hey, Jamie, what's happening? It's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning. So when we had people watching our daughter like it would say that randomly, so and so started the message even though they didn't, so I'd be careful doing that part. And it's happened more than once. So that's how I know that it's it's just weird, especially if you have like androids to iPhones, like.
Speaker 1: Is it green?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And you got a green bubble or yeh know, these are all regular, They all look like they're there.
Speaker 3: Didn't you say you knew one person you didn't want that person?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was thinking about doing. But I was actually thinking about giving him a call and just asked, say, Hey, are you going to this party? And then see if he says their name, because I don't even want him to know that I don't know who it is.
Speaker 1: Hey, Nick, what's going on? How you doing today? I'm doing great? What's up? Buddy? Confused? So usually what I do is I'll google the phone number.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't work all the time, but during the time, it'll pop up someone's name, whoever's name it is.
Speaker 1: Really it will tell you See.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do that and it just says Pontiac number, you know, and but hit.
Speaker 1: But that is actually not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: I've done the google the phone number thing, and it sometimes will give me something, and then sometimes it doesn't give me something. But here's the biggest thing is that I feel like I should know this person because obviously they want to invite me to their party.
Speaker 1: But then I really don't know them enough that I really even care to go to their party. But they could throw a hell of a party.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I'll tell you that I've gone to some party sometimes the first time, long times, and I'm like This is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to call and figure it out.
Speaker 2: Though I'm not doing it enough that i'll have How about this, Why don't you call them and when they answer the phone go hey, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, who is this? And then they'll agree. Then they'll be it'll be random from here. It will be your voice. Such a direct question. All right, good, hold on