Speaker 1: But you know what's funny.
Speaker 2: We were just talking with Caitlyn for Christmas Wish and during that commercial and Caitlyn, you've been listening to the show for quite some time, is that true?
Speaker 3: Yes, since I moved here about six years ago.
Speaker 1: Where did you move here from New York?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 2: What brought you to the to the frozen tundra?
Speaker 4: My husband's family's here, so we settled down and had a family in the Twin City.
Speaker 1: Oh nice? Do you like it here?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite radio station?
Speaker 3: KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: You got it right.
Speaker 2: We're about to do a Christmas wish right now on Katie will be Live as it happens with Caitlyn. Let's get started, even imagine of the holidays, Dave Ryan's Christmas Wish. We are going to deliver a Christmas wish in a moment.
Speaker 1: But let's find out.
Speaker 2: How do you know the family or the couple that you are making a wish for?
Speaker 1: Caitlin?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I met John working when I first moved here in twenty nineteen at a hotel I was working at. We were both chefs in the hotel. Well, you're a chef, was I was a pastry chef, I'm not anymore.
Speaker 2: Do they holler at each other and save chef's hands?
Speaker 3: Ye, it's very real.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, do you watch that show of the Bear.
Speaker 3: I do. It's a little traumatized.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, as a former server, it is thost shows where you're like, oh God, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to have a nightmare to buy it hands. Okay, And that's how you know Jonathan and then Rachel.
Speaker 4: Yes, so Rachel started working at the hotel a little later on and we all met there.
Speaker 2: This must not be a holiday in Express if they have a chef and a kitchen and all that, right.
Speaker 3: It's not. It's the High Regency Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, very nice. Okay, well, Caitlin, let's find out. We're going to find out a little bit more about your Christmas wish. Before we make the phone call to Jonathan and Rachel, we always check in with Brandon from College Muscle Movers to make sure that Brandon is in position to deliver the wish, and it's our backup in case they don't answer the phone. Brandon, Hello, Brandon, he is there. How you been Brandon? The phone is not working?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: You all ready for Christmas? Brandon, you got the tree up and everything. Oh yet, okay, Brandon.
Speaker 2: You got a week. You got a week, Brandon. Have you been down to the mall to do your shopping yet? Brandon, this phone's not working either. Buy yourself a new phone.
Speaker 1: Brandon.
Speaker 2: We love you, Brandon. Thanks for doing what you do with College Muscle Movers. If you're moving anytime of the year, remember here's a company that on their own, not charging us anything. They're going out and delivering. So when you have a choice of movers, remember the ones who gave for Christmas wish, College Muscle Movers. I hope they get so booked with moves that Brandon has to work twenty two hours a day.
Speaker 1: That's my that's my Christmas wish.
Speaker 7: New phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Brandon, all right, Brandon, thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's make the phone call right now, and uh and see if we can get them on the phone. And we're gonna called Jonathan or Rachel John. Yeah, okay, we're gonna call John Man if we can get him.
Speaker 6: On the phone.
Speaker 2: Huh, Hey, John, it's Dave Ryan over at kd WB. How are you this morning. I'm doing doing good. I'm sure you might have an idea why we are calling. Would you have an inkling why we'd be calling?
Speaker 8: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's okay if you know it is Katwb's Christmas wish and you have been selected as a recipient of a Christmas wish from your friend Caitlin. Let me get her chef.
Speaker 3: Okay, how did you know about that?
Speaker 1: How did you know about chef?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, but his sister's there. I work with her. Make sure he answered the phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a big mystery. We're going to reveal this.
Speaker 2: So basically, Caitlyn wrote in Jonathan, she told us about the challenges that you and your family are facing, and she had a wish for your family, and we wanted to make that wish come true and brighten up the day, brighten up the season a little bit for you and Rachel and the family. She wrote us an email, and she's going to read it for you and for all of us right now, if you will, Caitlyn.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try not to correct.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 4: I first met John in twenty nineteen when we both moved to Minnesota and began working together at a hotel. John recently returned home from Miami after the passing of his mother, choosing to be closer to his father, who is death. From the start, getting to know John was effortless. He's one of the most laid back people I've ever met, and we've shared countless laughs.
Speaker 3: In the kitchen.
Speaker 4: We often joked that John was the loudest person we knew, with no indoor voice. Growing up in a death household, his parents never told him to quiet down, and that became part of his charm in the kitchen world. Fellow chef's become family, and John quickly became like our brother, the one we teased but deeply cared for. John's story with Rachel began when her father joined the hotel's engineering department and soon brought Rachel to work there as well. The running joke became that John couldn't get any work done because he was too busy flirting with the new engineer. What started as playful banter grew into something real and lasting. Fast forward to twenty five, John and Rachel are married and joyfully announced they're expecting their first child.
Speaker 3: In March of twenty six.
Speaker 4: Life seemed to be at its brightest until John suddenly experienced severe leg pain and swelling A trip to the er revealed a tumor pressing against his femur, blocking blood flow. After extensive testing, John was diagnosed with stage four to fuse large B cell lymphoma, an aggressive and rare form of cancer. Since then, John's placed on bed rest, unable to continue to physically the physically demanding work of being a chef. He's undergoing chemotherapy, while Rachel juggles countless doctor's appointments and all while preparing for the arrival of their baby. Through it all, John and Rachel have shown remarkable strength and positivity. There are two of the kindest, most genuine souls facing an incredibly difficult season with grace and resilience. My hope this holiday season is to ease even a small part of their burden and bless them with so much needed support as they navigate this journey.
Speaker 1: John, You're going to be.
Speaker 9: A dad, Yeah I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a few months away. Are you excited about that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's going to be a boy.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a boy. Look at this. I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Christmas is probably going to be a little bit different this year. It was just one day earlier this year than what you just like an a in your leg, or you just you went to the doctor thinking they'd probably give you some tile and all and something and everything would be okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 9: I mean I was getting scans for back stuff and then I found out that I thought it was back related injury stuff, and it ended up being something that I didn't expect, obviously, something.
Speaker 2: Much more serious in life altering. Well, we wish you the best in your in your journey through everything that's ahead. And there's so many people that know you and love you and your family, and Rachel and wants you to have the.
Speaker 1: Best possible Christmas.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of what Christmas is all about, and that is just kind of letting you know through things and experiences and love that you are cared for and supported. And so for Christmas, wish we've got some things for you and your family. Now, first of all, let's talk about you have a baby name picked out.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Carter, Carter ew that.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what we found your baby registry and we've had a little fun. So here's what we got for your baby. The Monami baby swing, I think is how you say it. We've got a safety first ever slim four in one convertible car seat. By the way, it'll take you about a half an hour to figure out how to get that in the car. Just to let you know it's always tough. We've got it. It's true. Trust me, the Honey Joy Pack and play with Bassinette. They've all been ordered. They will be shipped to you. We've heard you might need some new carpet. So is that true you need you need new carpet.
Speaker 5: We did hear about that, so we did call our friends over at sixty five to one Carpets Plus and we ordered you a two thousand dollars credit to use that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: However, sixty five to one called us back and they said that they want to donate another one thousand dollars thank you to sixty five to one Carpets Plus, and they're going to help you get some new carpet.
Speaker 1: Now, now I got it.
Speaker 2: It's okay. I would get excited too. He just said, Holy blink.
Speaker 1: But I love it. I love that you're on the radio.
Speaker 4: Pal.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm glad we're making you laugh. Well, we'll get some other stuff. I'm sorry about your team. You love the Vikings though, right, Yeah, there's always next year. We've heard you love food and football, so we got your Vikings justin Jefferson, Jersey. We got you a pair of Nike dunks. And also somebody said you wanted a smoker and grill.
Speaker 9: No, I mean, yeah, well you got one.
Speaker 1: I got one. Let me tell you they're great. You're gonna love it. This.
Speaker 2: We get to an Oklahoma Joe's Highland smoker and grill. When the weather warms up, or even if it's not, you take it out of the back deck and do your thing. We got a bunch of other things.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll smoke in the winter. I don't care absolutely uh.
Speaker 2: And then for Rachel mom, we got a where is Rachel anyway? She right there with you.
Speaker 10: She's here.
Speaker 1: You Hi, Rachel.
Speaker 2: For Rachel, also a suffering Vikings fan, we got you a Viking sweatshirt. We got you a three hundred dollars Dix gift card, which is like an amusement park for adults.
Speaker 1: You go through Dicks. It's like, oh that's cool. Oh I want that. I want that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to send over there with three hundred dollars one hundred and fifty dollars gift card to Woodhouse, spawn Eden, Prairie if you get a chance to go over there, some other things for the family, just a smattering of different things to kind of ease that financial burden, so you won't wonder because I don't know anything about your financial situation, but I'm going to guess there's bills and trips, and there's bills and bills and things like that, and we know that your work life has been affected. So we got everything from a two hundred dollars visa gift card from Plugs Electric and Forest Lake, two hundred dollars card over at Great Clips, three hundred bucks over at High V and get some.
Speaker 1: Brisket to smoke on that new smoker. Very nice. That's from High V.
Speaker 2: A holiday gas card for one hundred and one dollars, four hundred dollars, four hundred dollars Crisp and Green gift card, which is awesome, everything from oil changes, one hundred dollars, Broadway Pizza gift card, one hundred dollars gift card over at Olympia Cafe, and eros. I think that's how you say it in Ossio. Thanks to Kate and everybody at Olympia Cafe. They heard Christmas wish and they said, just we want to help, We want to donate so all of these things, just to bring yourself a little bit jo more joy. And all the baby stuff is going to be coming in soon, and that baby is going to be keeping you up all night and you're going to love every minute of it or not.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It is you know, we're so and we just wish you the best.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what the prognosis is, but we wish you nothing but the best in your in your medical journey. And Rachel and congrats on being a new mom Rachel and a new dad Jonathan. Yeah, so Merry Christmas, and God bless all of you from everybody here at Katie.
Speaker 11: Would be love you, Bud, love you too.
Speaker 5: We also have a guy outside your house that's going to be dropping off a bunch of gifts, so let him in. His name's Brandon and he is our little elf dropping off.
Speaker 10: Gifts for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's him, all right.
Speaker 2: Thanks you guys, take care, Merry Christmas and thanks for being on KTWB. That is Christmas wish and thank you Caitlin for nominating this family. Thanks for having me very sweet on KTWB. You know I try not to do a lot of prying. And sometimes I'm curious like the rest of us, but I didn't really ask John a whole lot about, you know, like how life turns on a dime. But it's one of the constant reminders of Christmas wish because somebody wishes revolve something about somebody's going along in their day and all of a sudden there's a serious car accident, or they go in for like, you know, a leg pain, and it's like a serious diagnosis. And every time you have a pain, you go if you're anything like me, it's.
Speaker 1: Like bot's cancer. Yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Die, but you go in and you kind of know that they're going to tell you, Like I went in for my stomach many times and my pilcam thing that came back a week ago and it was fine, and it usually is right. But think about how lucky you are that it's fine, because people like John, they did not get the it's fine diagnosis, and it's been you know, appointments and scans and trips and things like that.
Speaker 1: So just kind of one of the.
Speaker 2: Reminders, as cranky as we can be about Okay, my phone doesn't work right, I need a new phone. Oh, I dropped my phone in the in the toilet.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Things could be a whole lot different. And we had to do a big thank you.
Speaker 2: Because it was funny because John got so excited that he said holy s on the radio and I had to push the dump button, which.
Speaker 1: Cut off a big thank you, cut off a big thank you.
Speaker 5: So we had said how they we heard that they need a new carpet, and we had called our friends over at six five one Carpets Plus and ordered a two thousand dollars credit for the family to use. But then six y fy one call us back and so that they would donate another thousand dollars, So we got to give.
Speaker 10: Them a huge thank you.
Speaker 5: They're your hometown choice for flooring and countertops and all customers receive free estimates, guaranteed low pricing and lightning a fast installation. You can check them out at sixfy one carpets dot com. And yeah, Dave did not cut me off, just for anyone who was texting, and we had to cut off some of the audio because we couldn't let that swear word.
Speaker 2: Well, the the iHeartRadio appen. If you listen to an iHeartRadio, you hear all the swares. Yeah, because it doesn't come out on the heart radio because it's it's illegal to swear on public airwaves. But on a podcast you can swear all you want to test. That's right. I can do some other thank yous too. Plugs Electric cup in Forest Lake, they're so generous. Plug z Electric Thank you, Great Clips Love you guys. Was over to see Emily get my herd cut about a week ago and the chan happened. Shoreview a location they're easier with online check in. Find a salaon near you, download the Great Clips apps seriously and you do the wait list from your couch and then it'll send you a text and says, ah, you're up next, head on down the salon. It's super cool. High V Gift Card shop high V this holiday season. Don't forget to sign it for hih V perks and get even more discounts and deals. Holiday gas Station Card Every wish is proudly presented by Holiday gas station stores, and we really appreciate that. So when you are going to fuel up and there's a gas station here, and when over there, and on a holiday over here, go to the holiday because they're supporting Christmas wish. Crisp and Green shout out to Alex, Talia, Jeremy, Liz and the entire Crispin Green team over in chan Hassen in Plymouth for a great donation aiming and everybody at Valveleene for donating oil change cards, which is something you never think of.
Speaker 1: You know what I want for Christmas and oil.
Speaker 2: Change But when you need one, you got to go to Valveleene because they donated these cards. One hundred dollars Broadway pizza card. Thanks Sarah and everybody your Broadway pizza unsolicited. They called and said we're gonna send some over. What's the address? They sent two thousand dollars worth of pizza gift cup gift cards. Wow, and a one hundred dollars gift certificate to Olympia Cafe and eros. Is that how you say it? I'm pretty sure it is. It is uh in Ossio. Thanks to Kate and everybody at Olympia Cafe for your donation. Stop in for lunch Olympia Cafe in Ossio. All right, think we're going to take a break, right, take a break, take a break, all right, We're coming back. We're gonna have Jonahmurray tickets to tell you what during the break here, if you want to go see Jonah Mourray, He's going to be at the Green Room coming up two days after Christmas. And if you'd love to go see Jonahmurray, let's get you in right now. Just call six' five one nine eight NINE kdwb and you go See Jonah ray in. Concert we'll take an excited passionate fan right. Now KDW b just hit A christmas wish a little while. Ago we've got another one tomorrow and then one On, monday maybe two On, monday and then one On, tuesday and then we're all. Done so if you're thinking about, sending and people have, asked is it too? Late, yeah it actually is because we have to work a few days in advance to do the shopping and buy the things that that people need For christmas? Wish can people still donate one? Percent, yes that's a great. Question go TO ktiwb dot com slash wish and you can make a donation there because we can always we can always use, more that's the. Thing AND i want to thank all the people who unsolicited sent in something like The Leo, agency The Leo.
Speaker 5: Agency, yeah they gave ten thousand dollars and they sent a really nice email just saying how like Our christmas wish really inspires people to hopefully do something else nice for the holiday, season whether it's donate To Christmas wish or do something.
Speaker 3: Else so that was.
Speaker 5: Nice we've gotten so many donations from Like Plugs electric donated two hundred dollars Of visa gift cards for every single, wish lots Of crisp And green gift, cards just like so many different, things and.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate.
Speaker 2: That so if we want to Donate chris To Christmas, wish it's probably too late to mail anything, in you, KNOW i, WISH i mean maybe it, Maybe but if you want to donate the easiest, ways just use your credit. Card it's tax deductible if you're concerned about. That ON kdwb dot comma slash, WISH i wish there was a young man here who is, maybe, OH i don't, know twenty four years old and would take something that we've never really thought of that way and kind of stir the pot and get under your skin a little.
Speaker 7: Bit, well your wishes are. Granted mine is VONT i have vant On instagram at vant. LEAK i come here every day to stir the. Pot it's time for my annual, reminder don't be eaten at the company. Potlucks this is a trait of mine AND i mentioned it every. Year this, TIME i just don't trust everybody in the office to have the tidiest or the clean the cleanest cooking.
Speaker 11: Condition, well he's not.
Speaker 2: WRONG i, mean think about. It if you are making pancakes and you flip one up in the air and one lands on your on the, ground on the, floor.
Speaker 11: Yeah it's still.
Speaker 2: Good you're just. Sorry we're not talking about a pot. Lock we're talking about just making. Pancakes let's Say i'm making some pursus And saturday, morning get up and flip one up in the, air lands on the. Floor i'm not gonna throw it. Away i'm just not gonna give it to. Her i'm not gonna give it to, me give it to her she, Is, No i'm gonna give it because she won't. Know AND i love that the cattle get the dog will get up on the counter and shake fur flies everywhere into your crock pot full of meat. Balls, yeah that's what you're bringing into.
Speaker 1: Work you're, Right.
Speaker 7: Vin i've mentioned this on the show several, times SO i love when listeners dm me. Videos i've seen people that are stirring cake batter and then the cat is crawling on the counter gets a little lick of the.
Speaker 11: Spoon no, no no.
Speaker 7: No when we have company potlucks, HERE i usually grab something THAT i know was bought from my cub or.
Speaker 1: Something bailey just.
Speaker 2: SNEEZED i can See bailey making seven layer, bars sneezing into the bowl and just keep right on a mixing S.
Speaker 8: YEAH i Don't none of that stuff bothers me, Ever LIKE i don't think about what happened to this food before it came to. Me does the food taste? Good if it's a, Yes i'm gonna eat. It even sometimes like you know when you're eating something and you find like one hair in it and you're, like, oh that's. Gross and some of most PEOPLE i would, say throw the thing out that they're eating because they're, like ew a, hair it's. Great, yeah WELL i pulled it out and now it's not in there anymore periods eating.
Speaker 7: It bailey is also the same person you had like a thing a yogurt and you said there was a part of, it the, mold the yogurt that had molded.
Speaker 11: It you just scooped the mold out and eat around. It it's. Yogurt it's kind.
Speaker 5: Of it's, Like i'm guilty of doing that. Recently, YEAH i THOUGHT i was better Than bailey in that, aspect but THEN i realized THAT i.
Speaker 10: Did it the other.
Speaker 1: Day that's.
Speaker 11: Disgusting no free food is free.
Speaker 8: Food and if someone's bringing food to a, potluck eating.
Speaker 11: It germs.
Speaker 10: Spreads this is me WHEN i make cookies.
Speaker 5: On each of my fingers and THEN i also take the spoon on like germs was scrape the edges to get everything mixed. Correctly if you don't want to be worried about people licking their, fingers you can always go to holiday station stores because they.
Speaker 1: Are you, serious don't do things like.
Speaker 5: That they just have fresh things like personal, pizzas drink some, coffee and you can get it for a seven dollars meal deal right, Now so von go there instead of the company pot luck for your.
Speaker 7: Food germs, Spread, BAILEY J IF i had let's just say a cup of, pea and it fell next to your toothbrush and it got on part of the. Toothbrush are you just gonna move the like clean that one part of the tooth? Brush, no you're gonna throw it out because of baking the. TOOTHBRUSH i just germ. Spread i'm not not eating at the company. Pot, look, okay fair ENOUGH i. DO i just go ahead and take my.
Speaker 8: Chances, yeah cooked out of all the bacteria's cooked.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah it's cooked. Outs cooked dad the dog.
Speaker 7: Hair you don't know What fred is doing at. Home and you Know fred don't look all the cleanest in the, office and whatever he makes that is.
Speaker 2: True we'll be back in a second ON. Ktwb you can't make this stuff. Up and we've Got war of The. Roses we don't do New war of The roses during the holidays because we don't want to make your life any worse than it already. Is but we'll have a classic replay coming up in a minute ON. Ktwb stay, here let us know if there's anything you. Need our text is always open AT katwb one five three nine two. One and just a little, reminder if you've never heard The Minnesota, goodbye it's a little Bonus christmas gift to. You The Minnesota goodbye is a bonus podcast Of The Dave Ryan, show and it's every day on The iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App it is about.
Speaker 2: Fifteen to twenty minutes long of stuff that we don't or can't talk about on the. Radio The Minnesota goodbye on The iHeartRadio.
Speaker 10: App two.
Speaker 2: FOUR i watched The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball New york last night and it was really. GOOD i MEAN i didn't expect it not to, be BUT i was, like dang, it it was really. Good and there's an act THAT i haven't heard, of and then it Was Ed shearon And Ed sheeron is always. Awesome nelly was. Awesome they had some other acts on there, too and it was really they did a great job of like keeping it moving along because if there was an act that wasn't as big as A nelly or An Ed shearon kind of let him do like two minutes and then they edited out the rest and they just did such a great job with. This is you get a chance watching On? Hulu Uh and that is one of my. Recommendations very nice for the.
Speaker 11: Weekend does it make you miss when kdewbhead a jingle?
Speaker 4: Ball?
Speaker 1: Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 12: Yeah well always mess jingle. BALL i, MISSED i, MISS i miss not being able to ever go. Right i've thought it was rough caroling through your entire. Subdivision just imagine it doing across your entire. State the sixty three year old guy broke a world record by Singing christmas songs for forty two hours straight without losing his. Voice he did it at a brewery and people popped in throughout to cheer him. Along he started midnight On wednesday of last week and finished On. Friday he sang six hundred and eighty four, songs and, no he didn't know that many different. Ones so he chose thirty eight, songs which he repeated eighteen songs eighteen times, each stuff Like Last christmas Jingle, bells and one called step Into, Christmas step Into Christmas.
Speaker 11: Forever and ever we know the.
Speaker 2: Words it scares me sometimes how much you and ized mind has been filled with the same.
Speaker 1: CRAP a lot is.
Speaker 5: Insane, well you can just go to. Town you would have your whatever theme.
Speaker 2: Songs, yeah because the world don't move to the beat it just.
Speaker 1: Was it might be right for, you may not be right for. Some it takes different.
Speaker 11: Strokes it takes different strokes to the. West, okay now you And jenny do. SOMETHING i wanna.
Speaker 10: That, one, Okay, LICKY i.
Speaker 2: Wanna make you from your head to your toes and wanna move to The.
Speaker 1: It makes. GOOD i don't want to.
Speaker 7: See all ever things we all have and then you And, Bailey, dave It's napoleon references.
Speaker 10: All that and five million other.
Speaker 1: Things there's some sort of is THAT i can wear some.
Speaker 8: Gonna have you slowly put a fist up underneath your, chin and you're going to imagine a little, bitty little bitty seahorses all around.
Speaker 1: You, OH i feels so. Relaxed that's the one.
Speaker 11: When i'm better written from my teeth. Surgery i'm gonna watch this movie SO i can understand. That, YES i have. To it's so.
Speaker 2: Good it's even better under. Anesthesia it makes sense, now all? Right that is you can't make this. Up brought you proudly by The Leo. Agency dave's dirt coming up in a second on KD. Wb cover all Your hollywood stuff in just a. Minute time for's Some hollywood dirt on KT. Wb brought you by six one Two Injured heimer And Lammer's Injury. Law if you get a, chance watch The iHeart Jingle ball On hulu Because i've watched it last night kind of. MISTAKENLY i didn't mean to watch, it But carson was watching, it And i'm, like, oh this is pretty, good so check it. Out it's very well produced and very well, edited and it's full of like celebrities and old. DJs there are a couple of old DJs in, there but they but it's a really good. Show Martha stewart explains how she broke a toe at AN nba. Game here Is Martha, stewart.
Speaker 7: And they went into, overtime which made it even more painful BECAUSE i couldn't get up and leave.
Speaker 1: To go take care of my. Toe he felt it.
Speaker 11: Immediately oh, YEAH i knew it was broken.
Speaker 10: Immediately and he.
Speaker 11: Sat on my lap. Too he like comes crashing, down sits on my.
Speaker 1: Lap, okay slow dirt, day you.
Speaker 5: Guys so yesterday was the season finale For survivor forty, nine and so they did a preview For survivor. Fifty and we've already known a lot of the people who were going to be On survivor. FIFTY i think they revealed the cast of that like months. Ago but what you did find out in this trailer is that they're going to have A Billie eilish inspired advantage called The Billie Eilish boomerang. Idol there's a unique twist apparently Involving Jimmy. Fallon and then there's going to be guest appearances By Zach brown From Zach brownband And Miss.
Speaker 10: Beast so they are really going all out with this.
Speaker 5: Season and there's also if you want to play this, Audio, dave there's a way that you can play something where you can look for a hidden immunity idol just as a regular.
Speaker 2: Person next, Season survivor hits a major, milestone our fiftieth.
Speaker 7: Season this Is survivor fifty and to, celebrate we were inviting you to be part of the.
Speaker 11: Fund this is your.
Speaker 7: Moment for the first time, ever we are Taking survivor Across.
Speaker 2: America we've hidden community, idols fifty of, them one in every.
Speaker 1: State what do you get if you find an?
Speaker 10: Immunity they haven't revealed any of.
Speaker 5: That and SO i go to the website last night that they're promoting AND i fill in like just my, email and then they're going to email you what, happens like how you're gonna find? It so there's just gonna be a bunch of clues and then you could win a big, prize it. Says AND i will, Say i'm already playing the game, because, like even though we just promoted, it the PERSON i was watching the show with last, night he, goes, oh what was the website, AGAIN i, Go i'm not.
Speaker 10: Sure, Wow he's, like, WELL i wouldn't.
Speaker 8: Survive and survivor, Then, okay this is kind of like a weird story From elvis, corner Since i'm a Huge elvis. Fan But Riley keyog is potentially the biological mother Of John travolta's, son So Riley keyog Is elvis's. Granddaughter and there's like a new lawsuit that came out From Priscilla presley's former business partner saying That riley is the biological mother Of John travolta And Kelly preston's Son. Ben and apparently like somebody's looking for money and they're, like, hey it's ten thousand to twenty thousand.
Speaker 11: Dollars she got paid to donate her eggs to The. Prestons.
Speaker 8: Wow AND i don't understand why that's a bad thing that she donated if she's agreed Upon so that's a really weird story that literally just dropped About Riley keyog apparently being the biological mother Of John travolta's.
Speaker 1: Son that is definitely. Weird that's so much a dirt.
Speaker 7: Story Today's National Regifting, Day and funny, enough the word regifting came from A seinfeld episode back in ninety. Five if you early, this there's an episode Where elaine got a label maker For tim and Then tim regifted it To.
Speaker 11: Jerry we've all done, it. RIGHT i REMEMBER i.
Speaker 7: Got A Cheesecake factory gift, card AND i think Cheesecake factories pretty mid and SO i regifted it To alyssa and her dad and they enjoyed Cheesecake.
Speaker 1: Factory hey why?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: YEAH i one time got a home ice cream maker from my Girlfriend, candy the one who burned down the daycare and spent time in. Prison AND i knew it was regifted because the box had been open and then taped shut. Again BUT i made a fuss over And i'm, like, oh, wow look that's an ice cream. Maker i'm gonna have to have your for ice. CREAM i THINK i put it in the closet and threw it. Away a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Later oh.
Speaker 5: Geez my favorite story is that one Year dave gave me some presents For. Christmas one of them included a bottle Of Bailey's Irish. Cream, yes and he gave me, that and THEN i gave it to my. Trainer and THEN i confessed today THAT i gave that to my trainer instead as a. President and he confessed to me that it was a present from someone. Else AND i don't want to say who it. IS i don't want to offend, them but like he regifted that to, me THEN i regifted it to my, trainer and THEN i told my trainer about it and she's, like.
Speaker 10: It's, fine we drank it On. Christmas good.
Speaker 7: Amazing what a gift that keeps on giving because it's not like, lingerie it's something you.
Speaker 2: Wow Timothy's chalamay is in the dirt. Today he Calls Susan boyle one of The british, greats and he is doing what he's calling A Marty supreme jacket that he's giving out to people that he sees is. Great Remember Susan, boyle she came out about twenty ish years ago and she was, Like britain's got talent and she was a very ordinary, looking like look like your.
Speaker 5: Aunt, Well i'm pretty Sure Simon cowell told her she was like just ugly and never gonna make.
Speaker 1: It, yeah oh, really.
Speaker 11: Such a good Und, Yeah Susan, boyle.
Speaker 1: Why she dreamt? Big she dream bigger than all of. Us who wasn't moved by? THAT i remember that like it was.
Speaker 3: Yesterday that was like the advent of, YouTube you.
Speaker 2: KNOW i hope she's still singing and performing because she had such a beautiful.
Speaker 1: VOICE i think that's.
Speaker 8: Not the first time That Timothy chalomey has said something About Susan boyle to the point where NOW i feel like it's his. Bit, Yeah And i'm, like do you really love her or is it just for the?
Speaker 11: Comedy you?
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 5: Yeah Taylor swift And Travis kelsey's latest date night was to a high. School apparently they spend some time With travis's high school football coach and reunited with him In Kansas city and they got to hang. Out And i'm, like can you imagine being somebody's football coach and Suddenly Taylor swift is walking through your, door your little high school, office and you're just there with a bunch of papers in front of, you and Then Taylor swift walks, in BECAUSE i.
Speaker 1: Think you'd be, Like, wow that girl just like looks just Like Taylor. Swift yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow but apparently the coach, said anyone who doubted trav has been proven. Wrong so proud of him and his. Future so he's very proud of his.
Speaker 8: Football speaking Of Taylor, swift even though she has publicly insisted that she's done being on the road for a while after Her heirs, tour to the people who are close to, her she's already saying that her ideas are percolating for her next tour and that she wants it to be special in its own, right but realistic that it's not going to be nearly as big as The heirs, tour which was a giant.
Speaker 10: TOUR i WISH i had seen, it, honestly.
Speaker 11: But are always percolating For Taylor.
Speaker 7: Swift The beebes was on The twitch live stream and he tried to Cover eminem's verse on forgot About dre can't tell Me jason next to A burndell house and having a guest and half it a?
Speaker 1: Mine still who about out right here for So.
Speaker 7: Smith he also did something really cool the other, day he went back to the.
Speaker 11: The Bowling alley where he shot the baby music.
Speaker 7: VIDEO i think it's abandoned, now but he was in there singing it and he posted the video On instagram and.
Speaker 11: It's just kind of, cool nostalgic to see where his career has.
Speaker 1: Gone that is very.
Speaker 2: COOL i saw video the other day and is When Justin bieber was about very. New he was like fourteen years old and he's being interviewed by a kind of a nasty attitude reporter from like The Canadian Broadcasting company or something like, that and she, said you think that you are the biggest thing to come out of like whatever little Town, Stratsbury. Canada and he's, like, well you, KNOW i don't really say, that but, YEAH i THINK i, am you, KNOW i, mean done pretty well for coming out Of, Atsbury. Canada and she's, like what about a famous news Anchor Brian, phillips who also started In, Stratsbury. Canada And justin at fourteen years old was very. Polite he, said, OKAY i respect, that but you go to a kid in a small town In. Germany they've heard of me, There they've never heard Of Brian. Phillips and the reporter was like and he was just very, respectful but she was trying to like downplay how popular he. Was And justin had a great comeback at fourteen years. Old it was waiting me on the Training, yeah that is a dirt brought to you by six one two Injured heimer And lammer's injury. Law coming right back with A christmas gift to, You war of The. Roses I'm katie