Speaker 1: Live from the Caldian Chamber of Commers or somebody's uncle nosy guy for everything.
Speaker 2: This is moll Jo in the morning. All right, we're hanging out. Mike Sarapa, the legend, just walked in here just a second ago. I wish he would have brought us daughter daughters, although ones, yeah, one's married there both beautiful great girls. Uh. Lydia is in the room right next door to us, which is kind of cool. And before we get to the five at six fifty five, Shannon thinks that we are never going to be able to go back after this because we're in the Kaldian News Radio studios. They have these beautiful studios in their new facility of the Keldyan Chamber of Commerce right here in West Bloomfield. Lydia's producer box is right next to our studio, so we can actually see Lydia. Love it. Oh, can we open the door just to say hi to her?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lydia, come on come on over, yeah, come over here, grab that sit the sit the mic there for a second, because we we don't ever get any They're like across the other side of the radio station in their own secluded studio. How do you How do you like that we're there? Is this going to be where I'm going to actually see what you're really like when a caller gets a little off topic.
Speaker 1: Or well I can't hear callers now with this we have, but you know you probably will tell me have a breakdown with those phones, which is what the I have When we have callers that don't follow what I want them to say, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Somebody yesterday text in and said, you guys get angry when people won't call on a certain topic. Yet you chastise the callers when they call and say something that they should like whatever is not my day.
Speaker 1: I actually yelled at the engineer, like the remote engineer.
Speaker 2: I was like, you don't know what you're doing? What because you had no idea what he was doing? Well, maybe he did, he just didn't understand what was being said to him.
Speaker 1: He didn't, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Listen, things are going to happen when you're on remote. It is not going to be flawless. And I don't think our show is one hundred percent flawless, but it's pretty damn good when we're in our own studios. I think that's why we should be syndicated. That's just man back to that. By the way, did any listeners send Bob any notes like you told them to the other day. That would be it. That would be hilarious. That'd be a big no because we haven't heard anything about it. Our listeners are like not caring about that. So all right, Well, it's good to have Lydia and Bianca here because this is your people. What are we going to do?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Fat guys, month, you got to set that up. I would like that. Well, we can broadcast at the big and tall what's it called wrap or no? No, no, no, But you're right though. What is the one that's the dog? It's always at any of the off the corner or off the roadside.
Speaker 3: Uh d XL d XL. Sorry, that's what the xl xl XL makes sense? What is the d part male genitalias? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: It's Mojo in the morning's five is six fifty phone as brad yeger my best buddy, calls my my wiener. He calls it my dicky do because my stomach hangs out more than my dicky do. All right, who's this Jacqueline? Jacqueline? How do I Why do I say? Who's this? She's getting close to ten in a row. She's going for a today. Hi Jacqueline, Hi everyone, good morning. How's everybody doing today? How are you feeling about today's big contest? I'm excited? But can I give a shout out? My niece is turning six tomorrow, so.
Speaker 3: She's in Grand Rappids and I want to make sure she hears this, so happy six birthday, Delany.
Speaker 2: Hi, how are you? I like when a person becomes a longtime champ of the show, they start getting friends and family that say, can you do shout outs? I think it's cool you're part of the show. So there you go. Our challenger today. She's from Chelsea, Michigan, works at Michigan Medicine. Okay, what do you do over at Michigan Medicine, Jessica, good morning.
Speaker 1: I am the manager of the Pods.
Speaker 2: For Patients Program, the Hospital dog program. Oh that's wonderful. Well, thank you for doing what you do making people feel better and be better. And say hello to Jacqueline. Absolutely, good morning, Jacqueline. Good morning. I'm locking you up, Jacqueline. Gotta get some energy, Jacqueline, we got a birthday party this weekend. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most fright winds tie always goes to the champion. I didn't even put her in the soundproof area, but I think that Lydia did. I think she grabbed her and put her in. I like that. No, that's good, Okay, here we go. Question number one. Today we're broadcasting from the Keldian Chamber of Commerce in West Bloomfield, Michigan. Who are the two Chaldeans on the Mojo on the Morning Show and Bianca? Question number two, Jessica Emmanuel McCrone is back in the dirty. The reason behind his wife slapping him several months ago has been revealed. He was texting with a gorgeous Iranian actress. What country is he the president of? Oh my gosh, I have no idea, amazing, I have no idea. Time up. Question number three. The NFL's twenty twenty six twenty twenty seven scheduled dropped last night. The Lions will take on the Saints for their first regular season game. What city do the Saints represent? New Orleans? Question number four. Benny Blanco revealed his wife has the diet of a five year old. Often eating fast food first thing in the morning. Who is he married to? Oh? My gosh, I can see her face?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry that one.
Speaker 2: In question number five, Nick Leche is detailing an awkward moment recently. He was on the same flight as his pop star ex wife. What's her name, Jessica Simpson. Let's bring back the champ from a sound area our Jessica got three out of five. All right, hold on a second. Somebody just did something wacky. I gotta I gotta be able. I gotta be able to push the buttons. There, there we go, Jacqueline, three out of five is what you gotta beat? Are you ready, Jacqueline? Are you there? Jacqueline? She did. She's very low though, she's very what's going on today? Did you not get sleep last night? Are you okay? No? I'm talking normal? Okay, All right, here we go. Question number one. Today, we're broadcasting live from the Keldean Chamber of Commerce in West Bloomfield, Michigan. Who are the two Chaldeans on our show, Bianca and Lydia? Yes one wine. Question number two. Emmanuel McCrone is back in the dirty. The reason behind his wife slapping him several months ago has been revealed he was texting with a gorgeous Iranian actress. What country is he the president of? France? France? The question number three. The NFL's schedule for next season dropped last night. The Lions are going to be taking on the Saints in the first regular season game of the year. What city do the Saints represent? New Orleans? Yes, Jesus Roland, this is easy for her. It's a piece of cake question or Benny Blanco revealed that his wife has the diet of a five year old, often eating fast food first thing in the morning. Who is he married to? Sweena Gomet Yes? And a perfect score again if you get this one. Nick Lache was talking about an awkward moment recently when he was on the same flight as his pop star ex wife what's her name? Jessica Simpson? Would there'd be anybody on the planet that wouldn't know that Nick Lache and Jessica Simpson were together because that was one of the best great story, by the way, a great show. Have you ever had that happen to you? Have you ever been on a flight with with any of your exits? Any of you? She got a stable just asking uh for a friend Jacqueline, you're back next week. We're going to see it next week. Get a good weekend and happy birthday the lady. Thank you. Have a good weekend, Jessica. We got a partying gift for you, Checkers. Hang on the phone for a second. We're gonna get you set up with that one. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five