Speaker 1: Find the show to day.
Speaker 2: And here we are on the pouch talking about it all, hit the controversial topics, breaking it all down with must men and Ben.
Speaker 1: Ben Yep, listen to this.
Speaker 3: It's fun communicating with Bend and playing with them.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, this is your feel good story of the day. Read there's good in the world. Out of New Hampshire. There's a little boy.
Speaker 1: He's deaf.
Speaker 2: He can't hear it all, and so he didn't have a lot of friends. Nobody could talk to him, kind of let kind of led a quiet life. So his entire school learned sign language.
Speaker 4: He didn't have relationships with his peers or teachers for that matter. He was very alone and he acted very alone.
Speaker 3: If he is your friend and you can play with him, and he's and he's my friend, now they can ask each other, hey, you want to play?
Speaker 5: Right, It clicked for him that the sign language had value.
Speaker 4: You could just watch his world like open up with communication. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: It's fun communicating with Ben and playing with him.
Speaker 6: It is fun to communicate with you Ben and play with sweet Ye. And if you're watching dt F Saint Louis, you would learn that if you learn American sign language.
Speaker 4: You can sleep with the other guy's wife. What who's watching that?
Speaker 5: That's all it takes, That's all it takes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be right back now. Classes as the ass pipeline. No he's not married.
Speaker 7: Don't be as expressive as Walls's signer. I don't know if that's going to send them.
Speaker 5: That's what you're supposed to do. No, that's actually I mean she's harolded, harolded, harold. Her name is harolded in the.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But if you're trying to pick up your neighbor's wife, I think you're sending the.
Speaker 6: Wrong David Harbard does the same thing in DTS Saint Louis. He goes He's like at a rap festival. He goes way over the top with his performance.
Speaker 4: That's what they do.
Speaker 9: Facial expressions are basically like the punctuation in ASL correct your eyebrows.
Speaker 6: I did for two years and now I know the alphabet and that's it.
Speaker 4: That is it. But that's okay.
Speaker 1: Well, it's fun to play with Ben, he's my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, it's fun communicating with and playing with them.
Speaker 7: She had Zacho's not here. I feel the same way, guys. I like it when you guys play with me?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, man.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you one other thing that a sports related that I hurt this weekend?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you guys hear r c or? I don't know if I'm went viral. Just I happen to mention somebody named Torri and my phone found a story about Torri Enter. Do you guys remember Torri Enter?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, absolutely yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Please remember if I'm misremembering. But he's the guy who made the catch in the All Star Game?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you hear?
Speaker 2: Ever hear why he did that? Everybody's like, why would you rob somebody of a home run in the All Star Game? Who cares? He told the story on a podcast and I saw it this weekend. He was in the like the hallway of the locker rooms before the All Star Game, and Barry Bonds walked by him, and Torri's with his brother, and his brother says hello, mister Bond's you know, great to meet you, and Barry completely ignored him and big timed him. So Tory's like, you know what, f that guy? And so he went up and caught that ball as an f you to Barry Bonds for big time.
Speaker 4: In week brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how about he was at the game for the Angels where the adele gets the uh the hat trick for home run robberies. Oh yeah, that was amazing.
Speaker 1: I've got this right here.
Speaker 4: There's a drive out to right from Raleigh. Was back near the World and I didn't know she played for the Engine.
Speaker 5: He's at the wall.
Speaker 4: He leaps up. He caught time his leap again.
Speaker 10: Wow, two home run robberies by one player in the same game.
Speaker 4: There's Crawford the fly ball, the way I tore the clay up. It's tell a down again near the power creeping the gun. He fell into the crowd and then yes, I thought they got it out.
Speaker 5: He did it to amazing. You're never going to see that again. Probably.
Speaker 11: I thought of one game. I thought, if you caught the ball and that carried you over the fence, it was a home run.
Speaker 7: See, I thought the same thing. Yeah, and actually think that should be the rule. Yeah, you gotta stay in.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, if a soccer goalie catches a ball but his whole body goes into the back of the net, that should be a goal, right, correct, that's not that's not a saved goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why is I didn't think that was a home run anymore. I saw the even the announcer says it on the play by play.
Speaker 9: On the TV play by play, it goes, I think that's a homer and then he just held it up and it was out.
Speaker 4: It was sweet, though.
Speaker 9: The third one was the best one. Yea, The third one was sweet sweet, Yeah, the third one was Did you guys see the picture from the crowd's point of view? I mean it's like he's holding that ball up like Simba. It's it's a legendary photo.
Speaker 7: Look, that really gets So what did that comedy comedian? It really gets sued by the composer of that song? I know, did you really the viral clip where that comedian was like, do you know what they're actually saying in that song?
Speaker 4: The words translate like, look, it's a lion, isn't it great? It's something like that, and that was his bidder. That's actually the translations. Actually the translation. Oh, I didn't know if that was the bit or not.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she's that person has filed a twenty seven million dollar defamation lawsuit against the comedian. If that that's a I but hmm, that seems a great yea, yeah, this yeah, is being sued for twenty seven million.
Speaker 4: There's an NBC dot com and.
Speaker 7: I think he got I think there's a viral clip of that comedian on the stage getting served while he's doing stand up. No way, Yes, somebody a lawyer comes over and is basically hands on us part of the.
Speaker 6: Stand up comedian, not just claim well, I'm doing a bit. You can't see me for defamation.
Speaker 7: It's a bit unless unless he's completely fibbing about the translation of that song.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of questions. But if he.
Speaker 5: Actually planted that person to comment up on stage and there there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that could all of that is in play. It's a great bit. That is a good bit interesting. All right, are we doing Fan five? Did it already start?
Speaker 2: We haven't started yet. I know a bit, so I'm gonna do it right now because we deserve and love our.
Speaker 3: It's time for Fan five on the power Trip, brought to you by this saint false sake.
Speaker 4: All right, there's about him.
Speaker 6: It's weird to lead with this, but we haven't talked about it at all, But it's happening again. Remember we talked to last week that about a year or so ago, the dude from the Nuggets got fired with like a handful of games left in the season.
Speaker 4: We're like, weird.
Speaker 6: And then it happened in hockey, like a week ago. Well, it happened again in hockey. The Islanders fired their coach Patrick Uhah with four games left and they are not like the bottom of the standings, they're fighting for a playoff spot. And the Islanders are like, get the hell out of here. So they fired Patrick Waugh and are hiring Peter de Boor.
Speaker 5: Like the Patrick Wah Yes, sure won an unbelievable goal tenp I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: Hate them.
Speaker 6: They're foundering, but they're they're playing for a playoff spot. It's just really weird to fire a coach with four games to go. But now this is I think the third or fourth time in the last couple of years we've seen this in pro sports. Down to the wire, something's not going your way, and before the season's even over, you're like, this guy's gotta go, can't do it.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was there's bonuses in his contract, so they're like, you, we're not paying that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, John v Yeah, maybe, yeah, maybe you're right.
Speaker 6: Maybe Michigan and Yukon tonight for the Natty. Michigan is a seven and a half point favorite on DraftKings. That game is in Indianapolis. Ben, and I are cheering for you, kind of everybody else's cheering for Michigan.
Speaker 4: Hawk. You have Michigan.
Speaker 11: Remember that, Let's go Michigan. You haven't lost yet. Thank you and good for you. Thank you for picking all the one seats. I've just followed your lead. It's a good idea.
Speaker 6: If if next year in the cour versus four I only agree to do this bit if the asterisk is you have to at least make one choice. And what I mean by that is you can pick three number ones and then anything else. But you can't just blindly pick four number ones.
Speaker 4: Who does that? Two of you?
Speaker 6: But I'm saying just so there has to be a choice. So you would at least have to say, here's the three number ones that I want, and then here's the number two or whatever that I want. At least making a choice.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I like that.
Speaker 1: I will call you terrible names and make fun of.
Speaker 4: You fair enough. Would you still be in sauce?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I won't be on to name another team Yeah, I.
Speaker 11: Just picked every one team because because I really hadn't paid much attention to it, right, That's what I'm saying. No, so I er you to at least make a choice. Yeah, and I probably if I put this will shock you any effort into it. M I probably would have passed on Florida and picked somebody else and really looked at it. And I'm not saying I would have picked Ukon, but I would have probably picked Iowa State or something.
Speaker 7: Sure, it doesn't make any sense though, sort of how you guys treat Scotti, Scheffler, whoever. The consensus number one team has been all season, which would have been Arizona.
Speaker 4: They're they're automatically out of the.
Speaker 6: Duke was the number one overall seed, right like based on the committee Ye, the committee, Duke was the.
Speaker 4: Arizona had the most the most weeks at number wondering.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but going into the tournament, the committity number one DraftKings, those those two were pretty close to the identical favorites going into the tournament. Duke in Arizona had similar odds, but Duke was technically listened.
Speaker 4: So maybe that's what you do.
Speaker 7: You take the you take the number one overall team, take them off the board. You can have all of the three times. I don't even mind the number one team being on the board.
Speaker 6: I just like the idea that at least one choice has to be made, you know what I'm saying. Like, then if you think Duke is still going to do it, then you at least still have to pick Duke. But then you would have to get rid of one of the number one seeds.
Speaker 4: But we'll see. Yeah, sure, I'm in. I got eighty people to bite this year that.
Speaker 5: You made a reference to the Masters the bet.
Speaker 4: Two days away, two days away, we have a good bet. I know, can't wait.
Speaker 5: It's going to be wide open on this. Then listen to Gorgy. He was on with Pa and him breaking it down. He's right, I mean, Scheffler's really not playing Scheffler Like.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but you got to make him the ghost because he's unfair to have because he will most likely top ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's.
Speaker 5: Why Corey he's had back issues, Rory's head back issues.
Speaker 4: Bryson and Rom who knows if he was the number one pick, who would you say?
Speaker 1: Famous Bryson and Ron, I have no idea you have?
Speaker 11: Is that what Rosie said, I'm just doing a bit. Common asked him who he would take, and he said he'd take Rom.
Speaker 5: Gory had a good point about that though, he's like those guys, you don't know what tomato cans. They're playing there in the live they're dominating dom.
Speaker 4: Bryson was in the final group last year. Bryson can win it.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have a giant group of people here Wednesday, you know, right when we do the bet, the Master's bet, We'll have a lot of people on on the stream, on the stream yard bid and checking.
Speaker 4: In by you know whatever.
Speaker 6: But right, but we're gonna have a lot of people in the studio as well. I feel like we should have something to eat. Maybe, oh Perkins, Maybe let's get Perkins in on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Ye'll be excited.
Speaker 5: He said, he's coming back in so that would be perfect.
Speaker 4: Who will pay for it? Mm hmmm, I mean Hawk will he'll pay for it? Is there like a.
Speaker 6: I don't know a points system for like frequent customers? Do you get a punch card?
Speaker 4: Like a punch card if you go there a lot? What would you get if you win? Probably the club?
Speaker 2: Monty Carliney Christian isn't know what it's called.
Speaker 4: But you're in a ripping mood today. Tell me like, tell I crush. Yeah, oh yeah, that sounds good. Oh yeah. Do they have him at Perkins? I don't know. We can ask the expert on Wednesday. I don't think that's right. Why are you so mean to that game? I'm not, Yeah you are.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I had a dream about him last night that he oh my god.
Speaker 11: Oh we we're trying to escape a high limit room in Vegas that was locked in every.
Speaker 1: Day, only one way out.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh no this yeah, that's like the Spider Man meme where they're just like pointing, hey, ban, yeah, did you read about this?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: This kid the two hundred and forty five pound edge rusher whose vertical jump is forty one inches a jumbo receiver ran a four to three forty and two hundred ninety three pounds defensive tackle who ran a four to eight.
Speaker 4: That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 1: The one that I'm talking about is Jordan Luallen.
Speaker 7: I have not heard about him. I heard about the one guy from the NFL Africa thing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a oh r Bernard, is that who you've done about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six foot and a half, three hundred and six pounds, eleven inch hands from corner, thirty six inch arms, six percent body fat.
Speaker 1: Are you freaking kid?
Speaker 4: You should see this dude.
Speaker 2: He's backing fourteen inches. I'm just guessing part of his swim move. He ran a four to six three and he's six four and a half three or six?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Four six three? Yeah.
Speaker 7: You can't believe the guy is over three hundred pounds even when you look at him, and I know muscle weighs more than fat, but when you see a picture of him, were.
Speaker 2: Like, that's three hundred pounds. I'm watching him do the vertical jump right now. He looks like the predator. Look at his legs, look at that dudeez.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I think there are reports now, surprise, surprise. Every team in the league should be excited to see this guy. But I think the Vikings were sniff around this guy too after, like they have some real.
Speaker 4: Interest in him. Who was the guy?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, he almost got the very last tab on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean just really could be like a Moritz bow Ringer thing where in the seventh round you're like, why not let's just draft the guys that worked out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, offense is a huge offensive lineman. They took that then became like a wrestler, was it?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 4: Manu the slender.
Speaker 2: The Hogan Ball, butter Ball, Macho man, Randy savait show earthquake.
Speaker 1: The guy with the rubber bands on his face.
Speaker 4: He was sending operas Uncle ras.
Speaker 6: Man, hang on?
Speaker 4: Is he right? The guy with the rubber bands that was sending an opera's uncle. No, that's wrong. Such a night and I'm sitting.
Speaker 11: Stone Boston, Texas Tornado. Yeah, it was uh, that I egg Boosy guy. Al Right, relax, he's in a wrestler now, yeah, I think so. It was, or tried to be.
Speaker 1: His name, is I egg Boosy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd always say moos you tune day or something like that was his first yes he said, and then moose yeah, saying today might not be the right day to ask him to say that. Watch too much? Too much? Fake taxi. That's a terrible name.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Every time I get into taxi, I started taking my pants off. It's automatic.
Speaker 4: Now, hey guy, but you're mad my gun? You got a job to do, sir, Wow, you need help? You're right, I agree. Headlines after this, this is the power Trip Morning Joe on the Fan Fan.
Speaker 1: Final segment. We're getting groovy and yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: All right, shall we I don't know. Now it's time for headlines. Headlines. Here we go.
Speaker 6: Spaceballs two is scheduled to be released April of twenty seven, please stand twenty seven, So we're essentially one year away.
Speaker 4: One year away.
Speaker 5: Baseballs is already you don't need to do a space.
Speaker 4: But mel Brooks is like a billion years old and he's in this and he's a part of this. I mean.
Speaker 12: Right, yeah, SCREWB right, screwb screw yeah, screwba. Yeah, one year away. I'm excited. It'll be fine. It'll It's never gonna be as good as the original. We all know that, so just going with lower expectations. Rick moranis has to be in it, right, I.
Speaker 5: Think he is.
Speaker 7: Let's start going, yeah, yeah, imagine who's going to play mag I know.
Speaker 4: Him, the son possibly Max? Are you gonna play the guy in the desert coming?
Speaker 5: I could do it?
Speaker 4: Okay, we can do it. That deal could be a rain.
Speaker 6: Ninety one years ago today, somebody called Harold Levitt made four hundred and ninety nine consecutive free throws, and then he missed on number five hundred h He then made three hundred seventy one more in a row without a miss, So just had that one, just little blip. And the Harlem Globetrotters then offered one thousand dollars to anyone who could beat his record, and uh, they never ended up paying out until they pulled that promotion.
Speaker 4: However, out of curiosity, I looked it up.
Speaker 6: In nineteen ninety six, a guy named Ted Saint Martin broke the Guinness World Record for consecutive free throws.
Speaker 4: Sauce go first man.
Speaker 6: Consecutive basketball free throws, regulation length, regulation height for the rim, the whole bit basketball free throw fifteen thousand, fifteen thousands, O.
Speaker 4: Muss.
Speaker 5: Given the numbers you gave on the previous guy, I'm gonna say six hundred and fifty one.
Speaker 4: Six fifty one. Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 4: If you get in your rhythms, you can make a lot in your rhythm.
Speaker 2: You know. The key part was listening because the guy who never mind was he there for like three days.
Speaker 11: Shoot.
Speaker 2: I tried to make four hundred and ninety nine and they missed that five hundred. You're not.
Speaker 10: Ben heard the number yet, five forty seven, five hundred and forty seven.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hawk, six hundred and twelve, six twelve Max. I'll go six fifty six fifty, So we have Muss was six fifty one Max with six fifty Ben with five forty seven Hawk with six twelve man technically es technically in Sascus fifteen thousand, the closest is Muss with six fifty one.
Speaker 4: Ah, thank you.
Speaker 6: Ted shot hoops for a little over seven hours, seven hours and twenty minutes without missing. He shot about every five seconds. He made five thousand, two hundred and twenty one executive free throws five thousand, two twenty one. It works out for one every five seconds for a little over seven hours and twenty.
Speaker 5: Minutes, three times over it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but isn't that nuts? What it is? Crazy? What a waste of time. You gotta find a way to profit off of it.
Speaker 6: If you're that good at it, if you're not a hustler, if this isn't a white man can't jump man, you gotta make money otherwise you are just wasting your life, right, what is the joker safe? You're good at something, never do it for free. I don't know how this guy makes money shooting free throws.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, Hey, everybody pack the gym and watch this guy for seven and a half hours.
Speaker 7: I'd fall asleep. Do you think he shot it overhand like a normal shot or underhand? Oh, granny's a granny style.
Speaker 6: Don't know, but it's got to be something that he can do as robotically as possible.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 6: It's got to be the same motion like throwing darts. It's got to be the same thing every time.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you do it. It's a lot of dedication. I don't have time for that.
Speaker 6: It was on this day in what year that Twinkies were invented? Was a two part trivia question. Part one is what year do you think twinkies were invented?
Speaker 5: And that first twinkie is still as good as it was the first day?
Speaker 4: Today? Nineteen fifteen?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say nineteen fifty six.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say nineteen forty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good guess, because I'm gonna say had something? Who World War two nineteen forty three?
Speaker 4: I'll go with you on now, I'll say thirty five? Who Almost got it? Max?
Speaker 6: Nineteen thirty nineteen thirty. Now here's the part that you were referencing, Muss. Here's part two, the urban legend that twinkies essentially have an endless shelf life. Right, you can put them in a bunker and you can eat them seven thousand years later. Twinkie's actual shelf life.
Speaker 4: Based on what the company says, is how long.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, because they want you to purchase more, so they're gonna put a small number on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two weeks, fourteen days, I'm gonna say ninety days. I'm gonna say six months.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say twelve months.
Speaker 4: Let's say three months.
Speaker 6: Hostess says the shelf life of a twinkie is twenty five days.
Speaker 4: What twenty five days?
Speaker 1: Much like the recee caps. They don't taste even close to the same.
Speaker 4: No, they they do not. Ye know, what was the last time you had a Twinkie?
Speaker 1: About a year ago?
Speaker 4: Really depends on who you ask. I mean, the message boards say that it's pretty common. I didn't say search for twinkiees.
Speaker 1: It is a zombie show where wood you Harrison loves Twinkies.
Speaker 4: Zombie Land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great movie, great, philm really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: The Cameo is outstanding, white up, brilliant, brilliant. You're on fire today, man, thank you Cameo. I think had a couple other bangers. Yeah, hey, can I tell you a quick story that nobody cares?
Speaker 4: Okay, you don't have to react like that. It's not funny. I don't know if it's interesting either.
Speaker 1: Man, this is a great way to previews.
Speaker 11: Have you seen when Dave Grohl and Farrell interview each other and Farrell says how good of a drummer is, and then he talks about how he stole everything from like Cameo and the Gap Band on the Nirvana's first album, that it's all like disco drum beats.
Speaker 4: It's interesting, it's very interesting.
Speaker 11: He's like, I stole all of it. It's Gap Band, it's Cameo. Yeah, it's pretty interesting. And it like blows Farrell's mind. He's like, what, who knew that? It's cool? That's only because he's Cameo made me think of it. You don't have to have that disgusting look on your face, Chrey, it's just my face.
Speaker 4: You can't help it. Man made him God, definitely, Yeah, this is how it looks.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that's right. Zach's out of town. You're podcasting. Yeah, but here's the first hour one, Hawk died again? Paul E Fasia? How did you spell it? Paul e A U L nailed it? E nailed period? Pasia?
Speaker 4: How do you excuse me?
Speaker 11: P H A G I A.
Speaker 4: What's the description for hour one?
Speaker 11: The guys recap their weekends, discuss a guy with an unbelievable appetite in Lieber's movie review. That's pretty good than just load spelling errors. No, it's not, because I did it on my phone. It would tell me if they were spelling nerds. Don you sent me your notes? Why don't you for your Hey, we had a fun conversation.
Speaker 8: We did a conversation again. Well not Thursday. I got the Masters to watch. How about next Monday? It's fun relax next Monday. Yeah, okay, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: You guys want me in. They're you cool?
Speaker 4: You could do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So your weekly podcast leading up to the NFL drafts. They have to take a back seat on Thursday because you're going to watch the Masters.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The artem Is two crew continues to sail towards the moon. They have one and eighty nine menu items, which, of course Berrero thinks is way too many.
Speaker 4: Brilliant.
Speaker 6: They have coffee, strawberry, breakfast drinks, vegetable kishe, barbecued beef, brisket, spicy green beans, five different hot sauces, tortilla pudding. They have everything one hundred and eighty nine different items on that flight. Wonder have you guys seen the path they have to take? How they you know, like circle the Earth like three and then kind of slingshot to the like in your mind, I think most of us because we're dumb, most of us See rocket goes up straight to the moon, right right, then you realize, well that's that probably doesn't make any sense the moon is anyway, so like yeah, like go to see ann dot com and look up the path of the Artemis two. It does like I don't know, two, three, four laps around Earth and then slingshots to the to the moon.
Speaker 4: It's a really strange path.
Speaker 5: I'm a little confused. Might show how dumb I am. But Apollo thirteen didn't. They actually have to be slung shot around.
Speaker 4: The same thing.
Speaker 5: Most people there is like, oh, no one's ever seen the backside of the moon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we looked it out the other day.
Speaker 6: So they are going further, but it's it's not like significantly further.
Speaker 4: But it was like a thousand miles thirteen hundred miles or something.
Speaker 6: It's like a pressure nonetheless, right, But one thousand miles is a long way on land. It's not that much for a thousand miles in space is nothing, right, So it I just feel like we've been there, done that whatever.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm more mad about the amount of food options they have compared to the space travel.
Speaker 5: Because Tom Hanks can just tell us all about the backside, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: She send a twink e or two and some tang up fair not that kind. That's calling hawks.
Speaker 1: You take what you need. I'll take what I need.
Speaker 7: What an astronaut do you think is going to claim that they keep blocking the toilet? Someone keeps clogging the toilet up there, they've had a lot of toilet trubs.
Speaker 11: Well, when they're eating spicy beans, how are they not having toilet bro it's probably the one woman that's on the point.
Speaker 4: Wow, you're getting and you're getting them from Dwight.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, whatever, all right, Ben, you gotta go right Yeah, So all right, let's try this. I want to let's play this game with just you. Let's see how well you do. We'll give you like a minute and a half.
Speaker 4: The most overrated vikings. No, no, what Hawk did? Who didn't? Jelly belly? Do you like jelly belly? Jelly beans, sirp? Phenomenal? Yeah? Right. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I thought they were around a lot longer than this, but I guess they were introduced in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 4: I just assumed it would have been like one hundred years ago, but.
Speaker 6: I guess seventy six in nineteen seventy six. Eight flavors. Now they have a couple hundred, probably right. Eight original flavors. Jelly Belly nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 5: Go cherry, very.
Speaker 6: Cherry yep, which also is the most popular flavor, and it has been since two thousand and three.
Speaker 4: That's one. These are not super easy.
Speaker 12: Lemon lemon very good, dude, Orange uh, Mandarin No, really.
Speaker 10: No, can't give you that one. Lime nope, Banana nope, Strawberry nope.
Speaker 4: Gotta be an obvious one. That's seven, right there. Rattam candy nope. Grape fruit punch. Grape is one. Fruit bad mm hmmm. I'm running out flavors here back in nineteen seventy six. Chocolate.
Speaker 6: Nope, so far you have lemon, grape, and very cherry vanilla. Everybody else jumping out.
Speaker 4: To jump in.
Speaker 6: I gotta go okayye average green apple, max goott a green apple is elite, so good.
Speaker 11: The popcorn one, no mystery. The guy from that dating show on VH one.
Speaker 6: I would argue one of these is about their worst flavor. It's in the conversation for worst popcorn. That is one of the worst. No, that one's great, right, I was disgusting good? Yeah, licorice, licorice. Licorice is one.
Speaker 4: Three to go. Two are very similar. Nope, me o to guess that? Sorry. Two are.
Speaker 6: Drink flavors. Hola, lemon, I guess that lime? Do you guess that mountain dew? Generic root beer is one and the other one's very similar vodka jesus super similar to ript beer.
Speaker 4: Uhha, cream soda.
Speaker 6: You're only missing one now, lemon, root beer, very cherry cream soda, green apple, licorice, grape, and one word it starts with.
Speaker 4: Tea hot don't and Ben was close to heen. What isn't that that like spicy stuff.
Speaker 6: Tahen Man, what is rosy google on porn hub sheets? Tangerine tangerine?
Speaker 4: Got I thought he said that. No, he said mandarin and orange. All right, try this. I'm just gamifying the hell out of this entire segment. But who cares, uh?
Speaker 6: Since nineteen eighty nine, we have not had a catcher in Major League baseball.
Speaker 8: That is what.
Speaker 4: Left handed nailed it? Nailed it left handed?
Speaker 5: No Max, not this.
Speaker 4: Month, that's but my mind didn't go there. We need some more brothers in baseball. No, I haven't had a left handed catcher since nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Man, I gotta tell you guys, and you can get back to your game and say it, but I'm looking at on the search of being Right now, there's an article titled It's Foxes Versus Coyotes in a backyard Battle for Survival. It's about the Twin cities like Bloomington and like here in the Metro. But if you scroll down, and I know I'm probably one of the only people to pay for this, but I pay for everything. They have these They have these animals marked, you know, they can track them, and they specifically had this one red fox that's a big one in Bloomington, over by the river, and they got the tracker and they follow the tracker. And so if you scroll on this map, they show you the path that she takes. And it's incredible because she stays away from this gray wolf's territory which is literally below her on the cliff, closer to the Mississippi River. And at one point they see that she starts to go down the trail towards the river, gets a whiff of something which is the coyote, I should say it's a fox and the coyote. The fox gets the woof of the coyote and it turns around and goes right back. You.
Speaker 6: You can't believe where these So they just know the territories are marked based on scent and they just stay away.
Speaker 1: And if a cody gets a whiff of a fox, it'll kill it.
Speaker 4: Every time.
Speaker 2: It wins the battle every time they yeah, they do. They these animals get around, but they go nowhere near each other. Look at this, Look at this matt credit and the the coyotes are down by the water and the fox stays away from it. But they track these things all the time, and just to watch their trail and how they go. It's the coolest thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I guess I knew foxes. I didn't realize, and I hear them all the time. Now, I didn't realize we had that many coyotes.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Metro Area.
Speaker 6: You need to get like a ring cam then, because there's always like a fifty five year old Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Mom going, I saw a coyote in my backyard. Don't need to tell the entire neighborhood.
Speaker 5: The ring camera doesn't need to be Facebook.
Speaker 4: Lie, that's what it is. Sometimes. Hey, did anyone hear that? No, you're in Bloomington heard that. I just heard a loud explosion. Okay, it's the fourth of July. Shut up. The ring camera has turned into like Twitter.
Speaker 1: Speaking mad about things the animal world.
Speaker 5: I do here in the Metro Area. We've got a purve bird at our house.
Speaker 4: Excuse me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there is this rob then that actually sits on our windowsill right there in our bedroom and we'll just stare in there.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's not seeing anything.
Speaker 2: Target the robin heard that the early bird gets the worm, but it'll peck on the window.
Speaker 5: It's the weirdness damn thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know you guys like to take callers. But if anybody knows why the hell this thing is doing this, it's like every morning, it's just pervy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any of you bird experts her, don't we have talkbacks?
Speaker 5: Do that?
Speaker 4: That's the next big wave of radio. Yep? What about the text thing?
Speaker 1: When robin loved ones are near? Is what it says?
Speaker 4: Here, man, So it's horny for me? I probably, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: A common myth suggests that a robin got its red breast by carrying water to souls in purgatory, or by bringing water to Christ on the Cross, scorching its feathers in the fire.
Speaker 4: Then answer your question, moss, yep.
Speaker 5: Pretty much that was going to be the answer, but well skip ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what color was the breast of the robin?
Speaker 5: I don't know, just sitting there pecking at the window, just daring.
Speaker 1: At two or no, not at two. That's a different one. It's like never rosy, never more rosy good?
Speaker 4: Ever killed a bird? Moss?
Speaker 2: Have I?
Speaker 4: Yeah? In any way?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're not You're not English, are you?
Speaker 6: No? No?
Speaker 5: It can't be good cotton peasant?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you shot a pheasant? Sure?
Speaker 6: You ever killed a bird? With your bare hands. No, I never wanted to. You ever hit a goose with a golf club?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 1: You ever spanked a monkey at the zoo?
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe.
Speaker 4: You ever watched a movie nude and got shamed for it? You ever defecate in the dressing room?
Speaker 2: If not?
Speaker 1: Ever see a grown man naked?
Speaker 4: Yes? I have you ever seen buck with his pants down?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Oh great? You've ever been praised for the work you do? Oh yeah, no to suit celebrating twenty eight years? So coming up?
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 4: Good for you hawking for nine on me?
Speaker 1: I same yeah, same week?
Speaker 5: Crazy good for I'm just chasing that million dollars a cumulative you know.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, yeah, I'm getting close.
Speaker 5: I'm getting close.
Speaker 6: What for the first time in fifty years, officials in New York say you can now eat quote some fish from the lower Hudson River.
Speaker 4: In New York.
Speaker 1: Good about time?
Speaker 4: What does that even mean? Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: Like? What is it?
Speaker 4: How do you know which ones are good and which ones aren't? Well, immediately, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's actually the quantity that you can eat, Like if you eat a certain amount, you get too many. Oh wait, that makes way more sense. So what do you fish with them or what like? If you eat three of them, you're fine. Definitely gonna die of malarkey poisoners.
Speaker 4: If you die about stories a bunch of more.
Speaker 1: What is it that they have in them?
Speaker 4: Uh, malaria, mercury, mercury, that's poison.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: A South Carolina boutique owner, Chris probably shops there. I do there, was accused of repeatedly scamming customers and was booked again for the fifteenth time since the start of this year. What how about stop going to that guy's store. Actually, I don't know if it's a guy, Yeah, but fifteenth.
Speaker 5: Mouth would actually get people's stock.
Speaker 4: A great album by ludicrous amazing guy. Dang it, guy, one of these on these days. Man.
Speaker 6: So this guy died in twenty twenty rest in pieces. Don't know why, miss it's irrelevant, but he's he's been dead for six years. He was a vegetarian his entire life.
Speaker 1: Oh, poor guy.
Speaker 6: And he believed that was the reason why he was the oldest person known to ever father a child.
Speaker 4: How old? Because was he He just believed that his you know, his stuff was still healthy enough to work longer, and his boys could swim.
Speaker 5: If he had a steak, he wouldn't last as long.
Speaker 4: Because they went to Foss.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well said how old was the oldest person known to have ever fathered a child?
Speaker 4: One hundred and five?
Speaker 11: Rolling Stone Sky was like eighty one, right, didn't remember the de Niro Just have a cude, he's gotta be up there, I'll say eighty.
Speaker 5: Tony Randall who had kids when he was a late seven.
Speaker 6: Ninety three, eighty eight, eighty nine, Chris almost got it ninety six years.
Speaker 4: Wow for no, I would argue, not good for him. Yeah, man, I hope you.
Speaker 11: Like I hope everybody learns how to swim, but I don't want to swim next to him at Foss.
Speaker 4: He did live for eight more years. He died at one oh four.
Speaker 13: Jeez.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's impressive. That's impressive.
Speaker 4: That's going to be one again.
Speaker 6: One of those things that if his kid, then if it's a boy has a child at seventy eighty ninety, think.
Speaker 4: Of that gap.
Speaker 1: Then it's like one of those presidents or right right, yeah, to.
Speaker 6: Your grandfather being almost two hundred years apart is insane.
Speaker 11: Doesn't the Ovonne have like a really old dad? He's like forty something himself, isn't he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think he has like I think his dad is like in his nineties, if not older, he basically costably it's not that old. No, no, sorry, I think he was like in his seventies or eighties when he had him. Sorry, Oh, let me guess. Let me look the internet.
Speaker 2: Hey, while you're doing that, saucy, Yes, sir, do you know that two weeks from today, Monday, April twentieth, the season officially kicks off for the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 11: Yeah, a bunch of teams are kicking off today because they have new coaches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're going to celebrate for twenty the right way. Uh, blaze it?
Speaker 5: No, hold on, two weeks it's almost dear.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: OTA's May twenty six, twenty seventh, They returned May twenty ninth, were picking up again June, June first and June second.
Speaker 4: There we go, we'll both lead.
Speaker 11: Maybe he was sixty seven when THEO was born. H yeah, Huxtable yep, mm hmm, yep, you are correct. I'm glad you know what season of the Real White Road Rules?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: THEO was road Rules? Correct? Yeah? What season is he early. He was on season had Hold On, Take Your Time. He was on season nine, Season nine, Yeah, season nine of Roal's Maximum Velocity to her Damn did anybody watch that?
Speaker 13: Actually, Corey Lot, everybody watched Real World and Road Rules and yeah, yeah, you were so handsome though, Oh thanks Weedie.
Speaker 9: I did not realize until very recently how old Theovonne really was because he basically kind of cosplays as a college kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when he was at when he did the pick bit for that was brutal.
Speaker 11: It was brutal, and you could tell, like some of the guys like Pat McAfee loves him, because Pat McAfee loves a bit, right, but you could tell they were like, are you how hammered?
Speaker 3: Are you? Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is he the guy who does the funny interviews with people.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then I think he hooked up with that one quarterback.
Speaker 1: He got the guy that sits there and just doesn't say anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that guy's good.
Speaker 9: Makes was like, he wears like a backwards hat and he has he's kind of gone the right wing route over the last couple of years.
Speaker 5: He's mostly podcast right.
Speaker 4: I think he did he actually stand up? Didn't you have the President on his podcast. I don't think so. Who knows he's in the manisphere?
Speaker 1: Then I don't know.
Speaker 4: You got a bunch of dudes, Mustlin.
Speaker 1: You were wonderful.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much to my bird.
Speaker 1: Oh you go home showing show him business, show, Who's Boss? Just hammering thumbs if you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Would you be more weirded out if the bird landed on your window like lege and then looked the other way?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: That would be hurtful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how do you know it's the same one?
Speaker 5: It is the same one. It's every day.
Speaker 6: To be honest, it sounds like you're watching him more than he's watching you the window carve his face out of ice like Bill Murray and Groundhog Day. I know your face so well, most of your American treasure.
Speaker 4: Thanks for looking, guys.
Speaker 6: Nine to Noon is next. The Power Trip returns tomorrow five thirty to nine two. Thanks for checking out the show in the Power Trip podcast.
Speaker 2: See you tomorrow every day, you too, append but love your baby girl and joy this day.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Everybody