Speaker 1: Fun Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun on Hey Friday, we have done it. The week is over. It's weekend time. Smile, pat yourself on the back. You survived another one, and we're gonna have a great time tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly Show Man Just dynamite questions. Dynamite questions tonight. The Red Green Alliance. You want to talk about it some more, we'll talk about it. Why did Obama quote deport so many people? Okay, that's interesting. Insurance against the midterm massacre getting out the vote. Someone's mad at libertarians, personal questions, someone's dealing with an idiot uncle. All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world Famous Jesse call the Show. Before we get to any of that, I'm gonna play you a piece of audio you probably haven't heard. And it's not that it's the most important thing in the world and I have a secret information. That's not what I'm saying at all. But it's something I want to talk to you about that's going to pertain not to this particular subject, but for everything, certainly everything culturally and politically, for the rest of your life. Something you need to be aware of in your political life, in your personal life, and something you need to guard against. I'll play it for you. Probably played a couple times, but just wants to start out. This is an exchange between a representative, Josh Williams and a tranny about men and women's locker rooms. You know all this tranny weird crap. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: This vill also updates the indecent exposure statute because of the case that we had with the individual exposed himself to young girls in a bathroom. Herself exposing himself herself to girls in a bathroom.
Speaker 4: She's a transphoming herself and if we're forced to be respectful, you should be as well.
Speaker 1: Representatives.
Speaker 3: Let's be very Let's be very clear that you're not going to compel speech here for me. You're not.
Speaker 2: Calls a training him guys, it's her himself. No, it's herself himself. No, it's herself. All right now, This isn't about the disgusting concept of trainees and men and women's locker rooms and things like that. It's not about that at all. This is about communists, but beyond them, this is about people who desire to control you. Let's focus on the communist aspect. First, you know, because we talk about it so often, that language for you is probably not something you dwell on. The words you use or don't use. Do you ever sit around and stress about the exact wordage you need to use with your boss, your friend, your husband? You know, well, I won't use that word. I will use this word. Ooh if I use that word. You don't think like that to you. It's almost weird to even have that conversation. You know why you don't think like that because you're an honest person. I know you've told lies. We all have. But you just say what you think, what you feel. You don't have to sit in stress about this specific word or that specific word, because your intention when dealing with your husband, your boss, your kids, or whatever is not to deceive. It's not to deceive. Your intention is just to express yourself. But communism is all based on deception. It's all based on lies, always selling a lie, constructing a lie. Now, if that's what you're doing, then you have to carefully police the words, not just of yourself, of the people around you. You have to be rigid about it. I've used it an analogy similar to this before. But if we had little little kids. They're teenagers now, But if we had little kids and we didn't want them to ever go outside, and we wanted them to think that the house was surrounded by molten lava and they would die if they went outside. Well, then, when I'm having a conversation in front of the kids with my wife about the lawn, the fence, the neighbors, I would have to be very very careful about what I said. How could I have a fence if there's lava? What lawn? There's lava? How could there be neighbors? Are they floating on the lava. Not only would I have to be careful, I would have to police her language. Hey, ab, we should make sure everything's okay outside. And she says, yeah, let's go check the fence. Ba ba bo whoa, whoa, now the fence. We don't have a fence. Remember, there's lava. I'm selling a lie. Therefore my language has to be so careful, and I have to carefully police her language. That's what communists do with each in every single issue. They are rigid, They are fanatical about it. They are this way with each other. If you want to feel better about it, they don't allow each other to stray from the approved language, and they don't allow you to stray from the approved language. That's why you have to use every word. The dirty Comedy doesn't want you to use him. By the way, I don't even know this guy, but credit to Josh Williams. You're not gonna compel.
Speaker 3: This will also updates the indecent exposure statue because of the case that we had with the individual exposing himself to young girls.
Speaker 2: In a y a bathroom.
Speaker 3: Herself exposing himself herself to girls in a bathroom.
Speaker 4: She's a transphoman herself. If we're forced to be respectful, you should be as well.
Speaker 1: Representatives.
Speaker 3: Let's be very Let's be very clear that you're not gonna compel speech here for me, you're not.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't say herself, then the lie may be exposed. The lie may be out there. I have to control what he says. Communists lie about everything all the time. As I've told you a million times, and I'll tell you a million more. Communists lie about everything all the time. Communists lie about everything all the time.
Speaker 5: Are reverence for the truth might become might have become a bit of a distraction. That is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things.
Speaker 2: Done, because the intention is to deceive. I played this one for you, a communist, a children's author who's after your children. Listen, Listen to how careful she was making sure this children's book got in front of your kids, teaching them how to be gay, but not letting you know it.
Speaker 6: As authors of queer books for kids and teens, it's unfortunately something we have to think about a lot. When Penguin asked me what I wanted for my cover, I said, I wanted it to be gay enough for queer kids and teens to clock it, but for homophobic parents who just think it's a friendship story. So I said, no, holding make my character look gay. And it was actually my cover artist's idea to have one of them looking at the other and this awesome flower is growing between them like they're crush. That's forming.
Speaker 2: So what do you think?
Speaker 6: Would you guess this was a queer book.
Speaker 2: Lying about everything all the time, and intentional about it. They don't just come out and say what they're doing, what they want, what the goal is. You can Isn't that weird that you can? You can just come right out and say I want this. I want low taxes because of this. This is why I want to secure border. This is why i want foreigners deported. This is why I'm pro life, This is why the whatever you feel, even if we disagree, you and I, you'd come right out and tell me what you want, and you would tell me why you wanted it. You don't have to sit and well, I have to hold on. Before I talked to Jesse, hmm, I can't use that word about Texas that would reveal this have to have I can't well, and I can't do that. I can't listen to. Jamie Raskin played this one.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, invoking Tom Payne, who was an undocumented immigrant who came to this land in seventeen seventy four, two years before the Revolution, and wrote Common Sense.
Speaker 8: The member said, I think his opening sentence was he said Thomas Payne was an illegal immigrant. My understanding was mister Payne was born in the UK, came to America then a British colleague in seventeen seventy four. So I was just struggling to figure out how he was all right.
Speaker 7: I didn't say he was an illegal immigrant. I said he was an undocumented immigrant, just like Thomas Jefferson's family was. Most of our ancestors did not arrive here with.
Speaker 2: Documents undocumented immigrant. They worked for a very long time. They did a lot of poll testing trying to figure out how how do they how do they message this that somebody invaded this country, that someone came here illegally or stayed here illegally, but they don't want to make him sound bad. What do we say? Do we try that? They finally settled on undocumented It is the Jesse Calli Show on a Fantastic Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday, when those questions I'm gonna get to in a second. One final quick word on this controlling of speech. It's not only communists do this, and now they do it all the time with everything they say. But it's not only communists. Remember, you will encounter people in your life and your personal life, and your business life, and by the way, some people on our own political side, they will work very hard to control your speech. They will work very hard to put you inside of a box. Put you not a box. That's not the right way. I want to put it inside of a fence. They're gonna try to build old vocabulary fences around you. You can say this, don't say that, then you're allowed to ask about this. You're not allowed to ask about that, or or you'll see this. It's very common in our society. Now, why aren't you talking about this? You better talk about that. If you're not talking about this, then you're this or this is my favorite one. Your silence is deafening. You know what that is. That's an attempt at control, that's an attempt to compel speech. No different than this dirty training activist.
Speaker 3: This will also updates the indecent exposure statue because of the case that we had with the individual exposing himself to young girls.
Speaker 2: In a YC bathroom.
Speaker 3: Herself exposing himself herself to girls in a bathroom.
Speaker 4: She's a transphorman herself. If we're forced to be respectful, you should be as well.
Speaker 1: Representatives. Let's be.
Speaker 3: Let's be very clear that you're not gonna compel speech here for me, You're not.
Speaker 2: You'll run into this in your personal life if you had to end up dating, or god forbid, marrying an evil person, Why didn't you say this? Why didn't you say that? Your silence on this be careful with that. In fact, ob just did that to me, you know, you know she did. We just had a little u We were hanging out, we were drinking coffee, and then she called after I left and she said, did you like the vest I had on today? And of course I knew I had to lie, and even though she was wearing a vest and I said, I loved it, princess, And she said, you're lying. Why didn't you say anything? See that it's compelling speech, Jesse, can you explain to the red red Green alliance? I was listening to Glenn Beck this morning and he's been bringing it up a lot lately, and you briefly touched on it a few days ago. I'm wondering if you can explain it again. Okay, So the simple version of this is Islamis and communists. That's the Red Green Alliance, right, Red being the dirty commedies, green being the islamis the red Green alliance. And there have been books written on the Red Green Alliance. They've joined forces.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We discussed military alliances yesterday and it's wild helped similar all alliances work. Why would the communists align themselves with the Islamis, especially when gay communism is one of the most prevalent forms of communism in Western civilization. Now everybody has to be gay. There has to be a gay person in every sitcom. It's tranny this and gay that, and lesbian this, and queer this and dead baba. Well, the Islamis kill those friggin people as fast as they possibly can. How could you guys possibly align with each other? Well, let me point to so many military alliance is throughout history. In fact, let me go to one of our own, the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union is the largest, most powerful communist state to have ever existed, and it was widely known prior to World War Two that it was an evil, repressive state where it killed innocent people, was an awful place. We knew this, This was well known, and yet the United States of America found itself sending arms, sending supplies to the Soviet Union. You can look at pictures today FDR meeting with Stalin, coming up with military plans. What how could the Land of the Free be linking up with the Soviet Union. The most common thing in the history of warfare is joining up with an ally that doesn't share your values. In fact, is opposed to most of your values, yet shares what a common enemy. A common enemy has united more people than friendship. It just has voting coalitions. That's a big thing we've talked about many times before, the Donald Trump coalition. Why did he win the popular vote over Dome this last time because everyone loves Trump. That's crazy, That's not true at all. Half the country loves Trump. Half the country hates his freaking guts. The mag of faith Vulte love Trump, of course, love them a lot, but there are tons of people. In fact, several of my neighbors voted for Trump enthusiastically, and they hate his guts. When we get together, I find myself defending him half the time. They call him an idiot? Why did he have to say that? But yet they all voted for him enthusiastically. Why they hated the dirty communists, they hated Joe Biden, they hated Dome, they hated the open borders they hated and so they crawled over broken glass to the polls to vote against Dome. A common enemy unites coalitions that would otherwise not be united at all. Look at the Democrat coalition for example. We'll set aside Red Green Alliance where you will come back to that. Look at the union workers voting with the climate nutterers. The climate nunners are trying to destroy all the union jobs. A common enemy, Republicans, A common enemy unites people. We'll touch on the Red Green Alliance a bit. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Chris, what was that music? What is that Trans Siberian Orchestra or something? Or what was it? Well? Through the Fire and Flame is that? Is that the band? That's the song? That was? I feel like it was a lot. I feel like I've had a couple cups of coffee and back to the Red Green Alliance. Quit distracting me, Chris. The common enemies, as I described as I discussed already, common enemies unite people who you don't think should be united. I mentioned the Democrat Coalition, and obviously this comes into play because the Red Green United Alliance is part of the Democrat Coalition, the communist coalition. People have said over and over again, it doesn't make sense, it doesn't Why are the climate changers uniting with the with the Union guys. Why Why are the lgbtt Q Air Force guys? Why are that? I would they would unite with with the Islamists who want to kill them. It doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense. It makes perfect freaking sense when you understand they're all different fingers of the same fist. What is the fist doing? What is the point of what is this big fist? The destruction of Western civilization? All right? You want to nerd out on something historic, something that I think will make you appreciate where we are little ominous thinking it may be gone, but something I think will make you appreciate where we are. Uh we live today here in the United States of America, or if you're listening in Australia, UK, I know in Canada. We have countries all over, but mainly Western civilization. Listens to this show? All right, we got that. But what we don't fully understand, what we don't fully appreciate, is how unique our current situation is historically, how unique our culture is historically, specifically because we live in Christian based Western civilization and all the peoples of the past did not. Do you understand how many societies throughout history didn't really have laws against murder. I can point to you Asian step cultures where if you wanted to marry some guy's wife, you could just kill him and take her and there would be it's got some trial That'esn't that sound bonkers to you? You come from a decent society where you know that that's raw. You don't steal a man's wife. You don't kill a man, you don't. But if you don't do this, you don't do that. But you don't understand that is unique. It is unique. Historically, power is all that matters. I have lamented before, I've expressed before to you the concept of slave, how gross I think it is, and how it blows me away that throughout human history, it is the norm all societies, throughout every part of the globe. It's what you did, certainly when you buy, when you can afford to, you buy one and you do whatever you want with him or her, whatever you want. When you conquer a society in war, obviously we're gonna enslave everybody. Obviously, what else would we do? We won I now own those human beings. So she she's gonna come to my house and I'll abuse her. He's gonna work in my fields. I'll work him to death. I won't even feed him. He's gonna do, she's gonna do. It's just what you did. And you know what's crazy. There was not any there's virtually no prior to Western civilization, no writings, very little we can fire about people expressing their opposition to slavery. You know that's morally wrong. The only opposition to slavery you can find in places like Rome were, hey, they're taking our jobs. When the Roman citizens started screaming about slaves, they weren't saying, I don't think we should own golls. I don't think that's right to own another person. It seems wrong. Why would it seem wrong. They didn't have any moral code that told them it's wrong. Their complaints with it were, that should be my job. I was working in that field, and I was earning a good wage, and I was feeding my wife and kids. And now you own a slave who's doing it? That should be my job. We don't appreciate how unique the times are we live and uniquely good, and we don't. We would be more to fight if we went back in time prior to Christian based Western civilization, whatever your belief system is, if you went back before that, you would be mortified at how societies were structured. Mortified by it. Think about maybe even just basic certain feudal societies. And I'm not necessarily just talking about Europe, where portions of any lands are they're governed by a lord, by the guy who has money, and the guy who has armor, and the guy who can afford to pay soldiers and buy swords and shields, and how he might just ride through your village and you'll just take your wife. Hey, she's mine. There was nothing wrong with it, according to him. You may be sad about it, man, I wish you hadn't done that, but morality wise, just no outcry. That's how it was. He's the lord. I'm lower than him. He can do as he pleases. He can take my cow, can take my wife, can take my children. Today today you'll see these stories. Maybe you've read them, maybe you've seen them on the news. These stories in for instance, some African country that's going through a civil war, where the war lords will ride into some African village and they'll just start taking children to take them as child soldiers. And when we hear these stories. You know, me as a parent, when we hear these stories, you're sickened, absolutely sickened to your core that that's a thing that exists. Go take someone's kid and put a weapon in their hands and make them fight. His mom never gets to see him again. Just the horror of that thing, the deep evil of that. And it is a deep evil, don't get me wrong. But prior to Christian and based Western civilization, well that's what you did. You know what a janisary is. The Ottoman Empire was the largest, most powerful Islamic empire, lasted for a very long time, didn't finish crumbling until after World War Two. Well, janissaries, the Ottomans conquered Christian lands and they would ride into Christian towns and you had to you had to bring out your sons. And they would just take them, uh yeah, him, him, him and him, their mind, throw them in a wagon. They're gone, and they would go train them up militarily. They would go train them up in the ways of Islam, and they ended up being really some of the most elite soldiers on the planet. But mom, dad, mom, dad, who loved each other, loved that child never saw him again. This This wasn't protested in the Ottoman Empire. Oh yeah, no, don't we wrong? The Christian people who were under it didn't like it. But it's not as if there were there were other Ottomans taking it to the streets holding up little poster board signs saying it's wrong to take other people's kids. That's what you did. People like you and me who luxuriate in Christian based Western civilization will never fully appreciate how wonderful and unique our civilization is. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday, you can get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com, so uh to finish up our talks. That there's obviously a bunch of other questions, and I've been going on to along with this particular one. The Red Green Alliance already mentioned common enemies, and I already mentioned this that pre Christian based Western civilization was a much, much, much different world than you or I have ever known. If you want to catch a glimpse of it, go to some scummy African society where they kidnap child soldiers, chop people's hands off and stuff like that. It's what it looks like. That was the world before Christian based Western civilization. The Red Green Alliance, the Islamis and the Communists, they want to go back. That's the idea. The idea is the destruction of Western civilization. Now. Granted, both of them think that they're going to be the ones in charge once the destruction is done, but for now they have understood that if they work together, they can accelerate that destruction much faster than if they work with cross purposes. That's why your liberal ant Peggy has A has a Pride flag a tranny flag on the back of her vehicle and then attends a Free Palestine protest with her with her Gaza a little rag on. That's that's why it doesn't make sense to you. I'm sure you've probably even expressed to her. Don't you understand we love saying this. Don't you understand They kill gay people in Gaza and it's never moved her Hasard because she is not worried about Gaza or queers. She's worried about the destruction of Western civilization. That is her entire focus, that is her entire purpose. She has been trained over and over and over again that Christian based Western civilization is the height of all evil, and she will support whatever cause she is told the support if that means destroying that, I know it's sick, but well, listen to Newsom's.
Speaker 9: Wor there's so much to learn from same sex couples who have learned to communicate.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, in the interest of fairness, Gavin Newsom's wife, Harvey Weinstein's girlfriends.
Speaker 9: There's so much to learn from same sex couples who have learned to communicate and who also are like, well, look, you know, someone's got to do the care work, and same sex male couple, someone's got to do that. So I'm just going to do it. And this is like and not be afraid or a shame because it's part of being human. We're all on a spectrum, right. It's just how society kind of pushes us and pressures us into these limiting gender roles. But again that the folks on the far right they're they're missing is just this they're they're living in this silo, this evangelical conservative silo that ultimately is it's it's just pulling us back as a country to a time and a place where we don't deserve to be, and we're not going to be because honestly, young women and fathers of daughters are awake now and they're woke, and they're not going to let us go back. And so I have so much hope because of that. And obviously California has a huge responsibility to leave.
Speaker 2: They're just destroyers. And maybe your church is too weak and pathetic to speak out against it, or maybe maybe your church has been co opted like this, Pastor.
Speaker 10: If Jesus we're here.
Speaker 2: Today, Pastor, it's a woman.
Speaker 10: If Jesus we're here today, he would be a clinic escort distracting women from the hatred of the protesters, or an abortion doulah, holding women's hands and offering support and love as.
Speaker 5: They end their pregnancies.
Speaker 10: If Jesus were giving his sermon today.
Speaker 2: You get the idea. Jesse, I'm obsessed with Obama and how how I was duped by him. I've learned that you're completely right on him hating America. Can you please explain why he deported so many people during his term? All right, he didn't, that's a lie. Remember, Remember, I don't just say this because it sounds good on radio. Communists lie about everything all the time. Obama deported so many people. Obama deported more people than Trump. Obama was the deporter in chief. Have you heard things like this before? Of course you've heard things like this before. What is the actual truth of the matter. Obama counted everybody he turned away at the border as a deportation. So whenever you hear he's the deporter in chief, Obama deported people. He deported more people than Trump. Just no surprise, surprise.
Speaker 5: Again, the reverence for the truth might become might have become a bit of a distraction that is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things done.
Speaker 2: Obama did not deport a bunch of people. Obama counted everyone he turned away at the border as a deportation. Because Obama is freaking masterful at doing communist politics while communicating to norm in norma as if he's just a regular dude, a run of the mill democrat. Norm and Norma. They may not know the issues like you do, but they know a wide open border destroys the country. They know they don't want their communities overwhelmed with illegals. So if you're Barack Obama, and you're busy pushing the communist revolution forward in the United States of America. You understand, it's just smart politics to pretend like you're deporting all these illegals. Joe Biden was too stupid and feeble to do that and message it correctly. He said in the corner, drooling on himself. The Communists opened up the border, and they practically bragged about it. In his administration, his poll numbers went down almost immediately as he opened up the border, and it wasn't until the election year that he started trying to message it in a different way. We're cracking down on the border. Because he was never smart enough like Obama was, to realize open borders is a huge, gigantic loser politically, and not only is it terrible for our country, it's going to lose you elections until, of course, you import enough foreigners that you can't lose elections anymore. Okay, now let's start churning through these questions. Someone wants to know getting out the vote, can that be insurance against getting massacred in the midterms. Somebody is upset with libertarians, even though he is a libertarian wants to talk about the DOJ. Why aren't we getting these co conspirats years and all this fraud indicted, all that and so much more to come. Hang on