Speaker 1: Welcome back, Power Trip Morning Show. Here we are seven o FO. Look at Parker Fox. He's very tall.
Speaker 2: He's a very tall guy.
Speaker 1: Good morning. He's like the Power Trips Wemby. Oh I'll take that.
Speaker 3: He does make me feel incredibly short when I get a hug from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're still well, thank you. Yeah. Yeah, you get that country strong to you know, the muscles. You knows. How many fights did you get in in the NHL depends on who you ask, not enough or.
Speaker 2: Right on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh no, I don't know. Three four I I honestly don't.
Speaker 4: Know you ever rumbled on the basketball court even a little bit. Norum.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I went in some scrums for sure, pushing and shoving.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I more of the guy that would like go in there like hold the guys back or like pull your guy back.
Speaker 1: What a sweet thing to do. I was pushing someone bigger. Yeah, yeah, in the way I was, Like I told Hawk.
Speaker 5: It's like Hawk always says like, oh, they would fight in Indiana, fight for their women. Like I feel like that's just like the new era thing is, we're not fighting probably as much because there's cameras everywhere and.
Speaker 4: And like Chris has always said there was about seven women in his town to date. If you can get one of the second fight for now, you guys. If you lose a gal, you just go straight to the dating apps and keep swiping right.
Speaker 1: You'll find another one by the end of the sentence. Hop on ryot and you're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Oh anyway, good to see you, Good to see you, guys, Good to see you too, Hi hi man. Based on social media, all you and Taylor do are like you, guys, golf and you're traveling the world, and there's photo shoots and there's sponsorships. It must be that fun being young and interesting. Oh, you guys are interesting.
Speaker 1: Start with that Jack World Junior Champion. That's right, talk about a zachodk.
Speaker 6: All right, Chris, World Juniors m N two six dot com, get your tickets today. They just announced some of the great uh pre tournament, pre tournament exhibition action as well. All that, all those details if you're from you know, from Bemidge to the luth Mancato Rochester, all those details again. World Juniors m N two six dot com.
Speaker 1: What a world? Did ye?
Speaker 2: I got in trouble? A lot for exhibitionism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm telling you, it's the biggest hockey tournament you can play in as a young hockey player. Sweet, it's the biggest tournament you can play in. You're literally seeing the next generation of n Ehlers.
Speaker 2: That's right, Crypt Keeper the Hockeys. I love the way you talk dirty to me.
Speaker 1: That guy did creep me out. I was young enough for that guy creeped me out out. The keeper man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't care for that show. Who was the one? Lads from the Crypt? Yeah? Baby, yeah? Would you like her.
Speaker 2: Hawk sweater, Grimlins, sonkers, the show girls? What else?
Speaker 1: You know? You'd let her rough? Yep?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd marry her, I give her citizenship?
Speaker 1: Did she die? No, she's wow, how dare you that's a good point. We would have done like two weeks straight? Yeah? God, some serious morning here, Yeah, dang right, Morning and night seventy four, seventy four.
Speaker 2: She's hot on fire. She's good friends with the old pee wee herman.
Speaker 1: He's dead.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: She was really good friends with him. They were close.
Speaker 1: Your real name, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Theodore Geisel, Happy birthdays, doctor.
Speaker 7: Sus oh well, the many all three.
Speaker 1: Egos of doctors suits also played Alvira. He has want the news or not sure? Yeah.
Speaker 2: A newly discovered Doctor Seuss book, Nice Transition, has been found in the archives of the UC San Diego's Guy's A Library. The managed group was found with a cover sketch. It is titled Sing the Fifty United States. I have his excerpt from it. If you'd like, go for it. Terry was a young man who wrote lots and lots of tunes. His favorite one it was about sweater grimlins and bra balloons.
Speaker 4: When are you gonna start naming states, Doctor SEUs, No wonder, this one was never found.
Speaker 2: His favorite state was a state of horniness.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: He stayed there all the time until he got arrested for a sexual fetish crime.
Speaker 1: Oh good, that is good. You should be a poet.
Speaker 2: He woke up one morning in a cell.
Speaker 1: M yes and yes.
Speaker 2: Well. Then sellmate named directs.
Speaker 1: Okay, go on, I.
Speaker 2: Would asked if he wanted to leave prison. He said no, thanks, I love all the sex.
Speaker 1: So anyway, this is a doctor.
Speaker 2: Passed away, started writing for.
Speaker 4: A penthouse form or something. So Doctor SEUs did his own drawings too. So he did his own drawings, He did his own words. And this is an actual book that he never published but is actually his work.
Speaker 1: Is all right, So let me let me throw this hypothetical at you, ladies and gents. So if they could.
Speaker 4: Whip up some AI to a I don't even know how this is possible, but just stay with me, like a one hundred percent level, like a Heisenberg scale, like this is pure Seuss, and they could write with essentially his exact brain and could draw exactly what he would draw. Would you want him to keep putting out new material even though he's been dead for however many years?
Speaker 1: But I don't really care.
Speaker 4: It's the best comeback to hypotheticals. I don't care about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean it could be done.
Speaker 4: It could be done and kids wouldn't know the difference.
Speaker 2: But I don't think you should say it's doctor Seuss. You know, Yeah, you can say it's.
Speaker 4: Like inspired by doctor Seuss or something, but the kids wouldn't know the difference if it was his exact, exact style, and that would be awesome because his books are a part of a lot of our childhoods. Yeah, yeah, it's different than a Tupac hologram, is what I'm saying, right, is drawings in bedtime stories and books and stuff like that a little bit, and then watching Tupac wrap in a hologram.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we would much rather have Ai Doctor Seuss be easy. They could like wreck off hundreds of books. Yeah, make a fortune, Yeah a fortune.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's his best book? Green Eggs and Ham All the Places You'll go. That one's good.
Speaker 2: Here's that's one you got to get for In fact, I'm gonna buy that for Christmas for Linel.
Speaker 5: I can probably only name like three or four of them though, for it like Horton, here's a hope.
Speaker 1: That was one of his later career.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody, for sure. He finally had to listen. Uh yeah, Green Eggs and Half and all the Places You'll go. It's probably about.
Speaker 1: It, Cat and Half, the Grinch, Doctor SEUs.
Speaker 5: That's five wives, six.
Speaker 1: Fox and socks. Yeah. Fight Club he he did Fight Club? Yeah again later in life.
Speaker 2: Yep, he mature Game of thrown gate.
Speaker 1: Game of Thrones was his.
Speaker 4: Yeahs again, he's trying to teach some kids.
Speaker 1: Catwoman in the Battle of the fir Where did that one start?
Speaker 2: In the seventies, You guys gotta calm down.
Speaker 4: You sent me out anyway, He's got a new book out. It's called Sing the Fifty States.
Speaker 2: It sure does. There you go split the time between Springfield, Massachusetts and the San Diego suburb of La Jolla. And I'm sure they'll release it. We'll find out more. Fewer people are still traveling to Las Vegas through Harry Reid International Airport. It's part of a concerning trend. The number of travelers who passed through the airport this past September is down by six point four percent compared to September of last year. The year today number from the Clark County Department of Aviation shows a drop of four point seven over All. The data points to a continued slump and tourism to Las.
Speaker 1: Vegas still the greatest city on Earth. Just we say this of.
Speaker 4: About every three or four weeks, when a story like this continues to perpetuate that the city's falling apart, I would just keep saying, they just have lost their way and they just got to find a way to. Like, sports betting is legal in what forty forty estates, so that that that lure of bringing people to Vegas is gone. You just can't milk your best fans. Nope, you gotta get us there cheaply. We're going to spend all of our money, but make sure we have the most possible fun doing it.
Speaker 1: You can't charge us forty five dollars for a double yag. No, that's insane.
Speaker 5: I got anxiety this morning because I'm going there for a bachelard party, oh early next like April, And I was like, if every drink is forty five.
Speaker 4: Dollars, you got a gamble gambling, then they're free.
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh thanks, Alex tra beg Man.
Speaker 5: So yeah, come next April. I'll be texting you boys for suggestions. Whoa sack, let's get it home. Zac might as well come all right, cool over. The greatest toy in America is getting skinnier.
Speaker 1: Yes we are. We lost drugs maybe playing a role.
Speaker 2: Maybe. According to a self reported Gallup poll, for the first time more than fifteen years, OBSI to the rates in the US have fallen from almost forty percent in twenty twenty two to thirty seven percent today. That's an estimated seven point six million fewer old beast people. The same poll reports fifteen percent of women and just under ten percent of men are on GLP one drugs like Ocempic more than double the number who said they use them this time last year. There, they are a miracle.
Speaker 1: How far away are we to the the pill version of Very.
Speaker 2: Close from what I'm hearing. Yeah, yeah, crazy, Yeah, pretty close.
Speaker 4: But are the pills going to be one thousand dollars a month as well? Or are they going to be affordable for most?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I know, you know, just like viagr and stuff like that, they once they go generic, then everybody's gone, I'm cheaper. So yeah, but I'm telling you, I'm telling you, man, it is a miracle. I can't believe it. Can't believe that.
Speaker 1: Well it works, girl, Yeah yeah it did you know that? Yeah? I saw it in Vegas. Yeah. Much growth.
Speaker 2: It's estimating.
Speaker 8: I don't have a you don't have it before and after to compare, No, but I would bet at least two inches.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, this is This is my exact logic with the will Reikert wire scenario, going like, well, if it had hit the wire, willker it would have lost his mind, right, and Kevin o'conn would have lost his But that was my logic.
Speaker 1: Even if it actually hit the wire, Sauce. Yes, sir, if Ozebic made penises grow two inches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the amount of men in the US using it would be two hundred million.
Speaker 1: We don't do that.
Speaker 4: It would be we would be flying people from other countries going, you gotta take this.
Speaker 1: We don't do it right.
Speaker 4: He Chris wouldn't be like, hey, it looks better. He would be screaming to all of us. You guys, Yeah, you guys, you got to do this. So there's no way it's two inches.
Speaker 1: You can here.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't know. I don't hope you don't mind me telling people this, Sauce. Sauce cut his wife spiking his drinks. Hell yeah, I told her to use arseniction.
Speaker 1: Why me down, I don't want you. She was a crank. She was asking for you will be well.
Speaker 2: If the crank thing doesn't work, she's gonna have to.
Speaker 1: No, two inches is worth it.
Speaker 2: She's for at least three for the rest of her life.
Speaker 1: Dude, I've told you so many times.
Speaker 4: If that happens, I'll watch after link for the rest of my life and line will have a good time.
Speaker 1: Louie whatever his name is, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I like link Leicester basketball. It's Louie Leicester. Yeah, there's a nine month old Lester just walking around. Lester's all almost one, wandering.
Speaker 1: Nine months walking the streets of Dorth. It's a freak man. He learned how to walk early and he's confident.
Speaker 2: Let me go and take it, dragging that thing everywhere.
Speaker 1: What's happening? Saw New Sports after this? Parker Fox is here, Mark Parrish is here. This is the power Trip Wanning showing a thing. Mark your calendars.
Speaker 6: Boston Punk Legends Dropkick Murphy's are set to hit the Palace Theater Mark six. Don't miss out. Tickets on sale now. Full details of KFN dot com Your calendar.
Speaker 2: You know what they say about one wonders being better than no hit wonders, No.
Speaker 1: It's better to have one hit than you always said that.
Speaker 2: Well I'm living proof. But if you're the drop Kick drop Kick Murphy's, yeah, you've gotta nail Saint Patrick's day time. You know what I mean, Like that's when you make your money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, like you.
Speaker 2: You wish March was eight months long? Yes? Yeah, or maybe it's the best ever because you only have to tour for like a month and a half. You make your bones, you go back home and start playing with sweater grimolins. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. I'm just making an observation, Bud. I'm trying to do radio here and be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let them cool. And you are cool, man, you are really cool.
Speaker 2: You guys know that aliens are going to make contact with us today?
Speaker 8: Is that the Oh? Yeah, today's is an atlas? Uh third three?
Speaker 1: I bet you got that right. But it's behind the sun. Well, this is what we talked about a couple.
Speaker 2: Weeks ago, behind Linel, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Louie.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's a Harvard scientist talking about alien saying hi to us today.
Speaker 9: Is three eye atlas alien technology. You can't do the calculation of the massing rocks in space because this is ALLBJECT is targeting the inner Solar System and you know it will pass closest to the Sun.
Speaker 2: On October twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: I got a.
Speaker 9: Text message the other day from someone who said that he is trading options on the volatility of the market with an expiration date of October twenty ninth in order to make money. And I immediately thought that I don't know if there will be meaning to money if this object turns out to be technological after October twenty nine, if you want to take a vacation, take it before that day. Now it could be a mothership that releases mini props. You know that they come to earth.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The guy that emailed him, by the way, was hot ass Randy.
Speaker 1: For many check made.
Speaker 4: What's the logic though, If you're betting that it is an alien and that they're going to visit today, what's the point of having money if they just come here and destroy us less friendly? Maybe they come in peace. Who knows, no way, no will.
Speaker 1: They are there, they are.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out who we are.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like when a humans a new land.
Speaker 4: It's not like we just allow the animals in that space to just do what they want to do.
Speaker 1: It's we take over kill it. That's what we do. We kill it and need it, kill it. I doubt they're.
Speaker 4: Gonna come here and shake hands and kiss babies and slap backs.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's over time? Brandy's many? Randy's worried, isn't you know?
Speaker 8: My favorite part is how now like sometimes the internet is like corrected like it used to be the Wild West where you could just say anything. There's these people that are like, here's the updated photo, and of course it says this is AI generated. This is not real to about every single photo of this on x Yeah, it's not real. The Wild lost four to three and overtime last night to the Jets. Caprice Soft scored is six school of the season, but the Wild loss in ot Harry. They are winless in seven of their last eight.
Speaker 2: Hold on, it's time for the Hockey Minute with Mark Parrish. Bucky my friends at Saint Cloud State University.
Speaker 3: Go go Huskies. Yeah, last night to last it was a little tough for the Wild. You know, like Zach was saying earlier, they really did outplay the Jets for for for majority of that game. Really, they really did play a lot of some great hockey.
Speaker 1: They got to clean up a couple of things, you know.
Speaker 3: Obviously the Kyle Connor game winner goal. One thing I'd like to see him clean up was a little bit of brownd front of the net and Gustuson's. We saw some rebound goals, we see some battles in front of the net, and I think those are some of the battles, especially with a young decor, you got to give a little slack.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's it's.
Speaker 3: Harder to win stick battles in the NHL than anything else. I think, in my opinion, you don't realize how strong the guys are.
Speaker 1: And I think we're working through that right now.
Speaker 3: But you look at the power play still came up big fours in the third. Unfortunately, you know, need a rider tied it up later than that. And then Kyle Connor is a great goal a score. That being said, you got a Winnipeg Jets team who added Jonathan Taz added some depth one six of their last eight, I believe going into last night, so tough one, but keep playing the same way.
Speaker 1: A smattering of applause, that was good? What else can you get? A smattering of side butter? Smattering of butter sides? Yeah, I'll take a smattering of sides. Why did I picture that one? Why did I picture that? You ever ordered that sauce?
Speaker 4: Just give me a smattering of sides where like old country buffet or well, but like you can just walk up and get it yourself, like if.
Speaker 8: You're like, let's say, like if you're at a wedding, right, and you're too hammered. He exact Thanksgiving, Yeah, and somebody comes over and says, hey, I'm gonna get you play of food and you're like, well, I can't stand I'm too wasted, but get me a smattering of sides.
Speaker 1: That was a very specific scenario. Yeah, like thanks Yeah, like a lived experience. Vocabulary gets better as you drink. Somebody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, somebody is like, hey, I'm going to need you later. Don't be so hammered. I'm going to get you some food. And they say what can I get you? And you say a smattering of signs.
Speaker 2: Remember when Corey ate a smattering of cupcakes?
Speaker 4: I had one and a half cupcakes at Sauce's wedding and everybody said I had seven. Now again, I didn't eat the meal because I don't eat most normal foods.
Speaker 1: So I was going to hammer the desserts.
Speaker 4: I had one and a half Nadia's cupcakes because those are a ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: Stopped. Yeah, it was almost I completed almost two of them. I think it was one and a half. Yeah, but and that was your dinner. Yeah, it was immaculate.
Speaker 2: We almost called an intervention.
Speaker 1: The cookie don't want to z outstand so good?
Speaker 2: I called in the people from Hostess.
Speaker 4: I haven't been a Naughties to come there. It's right next to the Costco that I always go to. I should just swing by, man and I go to that great clips once in a while.
Speaker 1: I just crushed the Arbor Lakes area. Do you remember check out at one hundred percent? Yeah? Same everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't do Costco. Why the parking lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean all of their parking lots are on Madhouse.
Speaker 2: And I have to avoid or I will go to prison. Asked to fight, right, Well, I can't stand it from Indiana.
Speaker 8: If somebody cuts you off from the Costco parking lot, Hawk, what's the situation.
Speaker 2: It's time to get some bloody knuckles.
Speaker 1: What's the matter. What's the matter with you? Yeah, what's the matter.
Speaker 4: I might get a smattering of cupcakes tonight? Yeah, I should go to Naughties. Long I've been problem not anymore.
Speaker 1: Problems are behind me, man, social giant. But why speaking of cake? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like you're carrying a golf ball.
Speaker 10: Wolf he's got a tumor. Wow, Okay, get that checked out. If there's several dips, get that ass tumor checked out? What's happening?
Speaker 1: All right? If I gave you money, would you bring me some of those?
Speaker 4: If I watched my hair thing, I charge me money. Yeah, if you give me money, yeah, because I get to drive. Yeah fe mm hmm. Now I'm your door dash too busy.
Speaker 1: Think of the seed oils and those.
Speaker 4: Who cares so good if you had naughties before, I haven't even heard of my God, she was on she was it Cupcake Wars or something. She got kind of quote famous because I think she was on one of those.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, she won it.
Speaker 4: Yeah really and it's well deserved. Pull your hands up. The cupcake lady would hawk. I don't know what she looks like, but she can.
Speaker 8: She won it, and I think they there's one in Minnesota and then there's like they're on like the West coast.
Speaker 1: They just decide on this one in Woodbury as well. Well.
Speaker 4: That that's to really, I don't know. I think it's I think it's Maple Grove and Woodberry. It's very advertising for her, but who cares because they're worth it.
Speaker 1: They're awesome. Yeah, man, I think there's a couple. They're out standing.
Speaker 4: If only there was a website where we could just look this up. I wish that would take time, like you can't I was, I wish took.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Gonna say. They're just outstanding.
Speaker 8: You can't believe how good they are, not you Sometimes they're so addicting.
Speaker 4: At a wedding, you could have like almost two of them.
Speaker 2: And they get mocked, and six more.
Speaker 1: I wanted six. I probably would have had like seven of them.
Speaker 2: Yep, I saw you wandering off like Bigfoot into your trunk.
Speaker 1: You know how big Foot rides in trunks? Yeah, with cupcakes, Bigfoot.
Speaker 8: There's so many photos of Bigfoot taking cupcakes back to trunks.
Speaker 1: What kind of car does Bigfoot drafts? Huge Trump?
Speaker 4: I mean, it would have to be some kind of large cabin space area, maybe some kind of an r V an outlander.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty good. That's clever, clever out See what you did there?
Speaker 4: Uh Okay, hang on a second. Remember remember all sas cos there's one in Minnesota. Then they're all over the West coast, right, he said, they're all over the West coast. To their website, Woodberry and Palmdale, California, they have three locations.
Speaker 1: Three locations, one of them is all over the West coast. It was half right.
Speaker 3: I mean technically the West coast one deliver.
Speaker 1: One on the West coast they probably deliver. Speaking of.
Speaker 2: The West coast, I saw a rendering while I was in Vegas with you guys of the I guess it's going to be on the strip.
Speaker 1: The world's are just in and out. They're going to make Yeah, is that real?
Speaker 6: It's that the boulevard, the b l v D that you like. Yeah, so they'll be up up top there on top of those escalators.
Speaker 1: And no kidding, three stories tall, much closer.
Speaker 6: No, I think it's still just the one story on the on the roof there, but it's it's going to be giant, and it's much needed because the one location on the strip in and.
Speaker 4: Out is all over the Vegas Strip, all over it.
Speaker 1: Look at that. I don't think that was real. That's not real? Is that a I?
Speaker 6: That that's a I. There's a lot of all there there there's but it's still going to be huge.
Speaker 1: You can tell because there's a mother ship right behind.
Speaker 2: Them, and outside there's the and there's big Foot. They got a picture of walking and big He's all over the West coast.
Speaker 1: They are all over the west. Probably, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Probably there's probably some big foots out there.
Speaker 1: The large They're probably not eating cupcakes.
Speaker 4: But what do you what do you think the standard diet of a bigfoot is?
Speaker 1: Well, didn't we learn it's? Uh, it's like porcupine bones or something.
Speaker 2: Brother, that was my nickname in high school.
Speaker 1: You and John had the same nick.
Speaker 2: Hey, caf dot com slash watch, go back to saucy real quick. You look like an ELF.
Speaker 1: I like this hat. I did you look No, look back at the camera. Your hat is? You look like it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Now, yeah that would have been I knew what you were gonna say.
Speaker 4: You can you do like an LF voice and maybe talk like you're putting together some.
Speaker 1: Keep going I did.
Speaker 4: About the sports. I don't care about that. Go back to your ALF impression.
Speaker 1: No, he's fixing the haad. You messed it up.
Speaker 4: Now do the bit from SNL where you're like cobbling toys and stuff. Always be cobbling or whatever it is. Alec Baldwin, Gary Glenn Ross.
Speaker 1: Parody, always be cobbling. Yeah you can.
Speaker 8: I've never seen that man yesterday, but this weekend or whenever it was where the we made plans. Bit that's outstanding was.
Speaker 2: That I didn't see it this week?
Speaker 1: Was it this week?
Speaker 7: Er?
Speaker 4: It might have been a week ago. It's like the worst nightmare possible. The whole is when you're an adult and you realize you have plans and that's the worst the Is it just her?
Speaker 8: No, she's bringing her husband, the guy who makes me watch YouTube videos.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a good bit. Yeah, anyway, do your off impression. We're waiting somebody. Hi, what are you for work? It's like make toys?
Speaker 1: You make toys? Yeah, what kind of toys? Uh? Trucks for what? Kids? And trains? On eight seven seven?
Speaker 2: Trucks you make? You make cars for trains? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like when kids are on trains, they can play with trucks. It seems like trains. So's your dad, How do you make wheels? Caboose?
Speaker 4: I didn't ask for words that are related to trains? I said, how do you make them? My little hammer, dumb dear good hammer needs some epic.
Speaker 1: We knew it. Yeah, the Blue Jays beat the Dodgers. We don't about the world series. That's using his wang to make that train train? How long does it take you to make one truck sixty seconds.
Speaker 4: Sixty seconds? Is that faster or slower than a standard olf?
Speaker 1: No, I'm the slowest here. That shocks no one.
Speaker 2: She's doing good, though, Buddydy great.
Speaker 4: Hey can I can I sing a Christmas Carol to you? Mister elf? Sure bye?
Speaker 1: Thank you? I was just started it. Those are like the bells that start the song. Huh. I think you looked great. Thanks man. We're both wearing purple.
Speaker 8: The Blue Jays beat the Dodgers six to the Wolves. Battle of the Lakers tonight. The Wolves are seven and a half point favorites. No Luca, no Lebron.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 8: Nine game of the NFL season starts at the Ravens at the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: We're already at week nine.
Speaker 2: That sucks, man, It sucks going back too quickly.
Speaker 8: And then we'll do Vikings news right now. But how about Kevin Burkhardt and Tom Brady will do the game on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Oh we got the A team yep. I think it's mostly because of.
Speaker 8: But I'm sure Brady's a big JJ guy. Well yeah, because they're both Michigan. Sure, then they're gonna be in Michigan. Oh yeah, wow, what a great what do I see?
Speaker 6: Uh, the JJ hasn't lost a game in Michigan ever, in the state of Michigan.
Speaker 4: Zach.
Speaker 1: Zach is really happy about all over. They're all over the West Coast. I'm not smart. I'n't been there in like fifteen years. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you say you're nuts?
Speaker 1: Smart? Nutsack?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: I shot there.
Speaker 2: It's like trying to put together a puzzle.
Speaker 8: With a blindfold ons of missing pieces.
Speaker 4: This show is technically still on the air and it's back after this on the fan.
Speaker 6: Join us for the Friday Football Feast this week at Buffalo Wild Wings in Shanhasset. Be there this Friday is Paul Allen, Eric Northquest and Alec Lewis set the vikings and this week with non stop football talk, great food and drinks, and your shot at Austin Prizes all morning long, doors opening at eight am with the full details of Cafe dot Com.
Speaker 2: Your calendar ridden by the chan. I like that one, Yeah, great, good, that's a good I like it. Welcome back, Patrick Moorey Show. It is time for some Vike you do that. Parker Fox is up there, Mark Parrish is there as well. Look for Audre Martin here pretty soon.
Speaker 1: On the power trip presented by.
Speaker 2: This right eases And by the way, a little update Jonathan Gernard tomorrow meeting schedule will not work out for today, so he will be joining us tomorrow.
Speaker 4: A lot of football tomorrow, then Ben lever toy Olsen follow Sarah.
Speaker 1: That's right, Jonathan Gernard.
Speaker 2: Never Dusty can't make it. Oh no, good man, I know, I know you don't like it that much. I have some audio from yesterday when one Paul Allen had coached Kersey on the show with him. Here's a talk about JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 11: You know, if you're drawing up the ideal way of bringing along a quarterback, losing a year on the grasses is not ideal. But at the same time, you know the type of worker and the type of you know, off the field traits and the physical traits JJ has, you want to continue to pour into those and try to accelerate that wherever possible. And that's when ultimately, whether it's playing in a game where you didn't practice a whole lot because of some circumstances, or you you know, have another injury and you lose time, all of that makes it even more difficult to project when that number is, when that time comes where you truly know exactly what you have, and until then, you've you've got to have the opportunities to continue to give the runway for a guy to show that growth. And we're still very early on in that process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so you lights it up. I don't know what else to say outside of it. I just want to watch the kid play man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. I can't wait. I feel like just just going to tease so far.
Speaker 1: Here's on.
Speaker 2: Here's koc on Carson Wentz versus l A.
Speaker 11: There were some times there in the second half where you know, as a head coach, you're you're you're looking for confirmation from Carson and the medical staff that uh, you know, uh, he's he's still good to go, and you get that, and ultimately you want to do what's best for the player and then ultimately give him an opportunity to kind of as long as medically you're in the clear, you want to make sure you give that player the runway, especially with the kind of toughness and determination that Carson had to kind of finish the job.
Speaker 2: I expected Carson at one point. It's just a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I'm not sad yet. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's always tough though, because it's like these football players are so like it supposed to be so tough and like go back out there no matter what. Unless the limbs falling off. It looked like it was going.
Speaker 3: Every time he got up, it just looked like it was killing him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, struggling. I wonder if he knew where he was.
Speaker 2: And I wonder I wonder if because KOC seems to be the kind of guy that truly, truly does care about his player's health, I wonder if he will look back on Sunday and take like a lesson from that and go, you know what next time in that situation, I probably am not going to do the same thing.
Speaker 4: You know, even if you're putting Max in a tough spot, going get out there and make your pro debut in this really really tough situation and killed, it's still better than having the other guy get killed.
Speaker 2: But knows, yeah, we could have scramble as well, right, you know, make.
Speaker 1: Breakfast then, Yeah, that sounds great. Max's always I think it's always good. Here's breakfast.
Speaker 2: A little more KFC on Carson Wentz.
Speaker 11: So much credit and I Hope Vikings fans just understand, you know, his commitment level to helping this team try to win some football games and what it was like on the minute to minute daily basis. And we've had a lot of guy, tough guys play the quarterback position here, but Carson is definitely somebody that deserves to be wildly applauded for his commitment, his dialogue with with myself and our medical team throughout that time.
Speaker 2: You know what we saw. We saw a guy really giving everything he had for his one last shot correct and he did. He gave everything he had.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you how much I respect his toughness, knowing how much pain, like what he was going through, what he's got to deal with now, like my lord, and he knew he was going to get hit. He stepped right back in there every time, knowing darn well that old line was going to struggle a little bit, and there was somebody coming.
Speaker 4: Did you see the hot rumor online that if this is in fact his last chance and he's going to work with somebody with that deals with prosthetics, and he's going to change his name and he's going to give it a shot next year.
Speaker 1: That's the hot rumor film it for Hulu. Huh, Chess Powers. I don't care what y'all saying.
Speaker 2: I don't care what y'all say. I don't.
Speaker 1: I know I was in the twenties. Want to charge for Hulu? Everybody that I haven't opened the Hulu app in a long time.
Speaker 2: I take the blame because I like it.
Speaker 5: I walked into raising canes this weekend and the front let's let's see if.
Speaker 4: Chad Powers is everywhere raising canes, what's your canes order?
Speaker 5: I used to like do the cane eac go on back when I was like, you know, had a little bit more weight on me. But now I just do the box combo, no slot.
Speaker 4: Toast checking, but no toast is the right answer.
Speaker 5: But then I hammer the hot sauce Louisiana hot sauce that they have. Just drench one of those on the tender, dip it in the sauce. That's a game changer.
Speaker 2: I can drink that that sweet team until I get.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had. I had four cups of it this weekend.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. If you give me a gallon of that, I'm gonna have diarrhea.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it so much.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 5: It's probably the best sweet seeds. I beats it beats Chick fil Is for sure.
Speaker 2: I think it is the best sweet tea that you can purchase already, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think I think the Laws is pretty good too. I don't know what that's it's Uh. It comes in like this gym. I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: It comes in like a like a milk carton with a red top. You'll see that, like, oh, I thought I never bought that before. Yeah, it's really good. It's pretty sweet. Yeah, Coles Laws for rabbits. I like, I don't mind Coleslaw. I understand your things. Like I'd rather have an extra piece of toast, yeah, the old toast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here's a little more k with p A. Yesterday on the Paul Allen Project nine to noon. Right here after we're done here today, I'm talking about playing de troent.
Speaker 1: These players, it's part of their DNA.
Speaker 11: You've got to be ready for double passes, reversus.
Speaker 1: You gotta be ready for.
Speaker 11: Them to try to get unique ways to get maybe Jamison Williams down the field as the explosive player he is. Obviously, we know Gibbs in Montgomery and then I'm in raw you know, as you know, as as as consistent and impactful as a complete receiver as that are there really is in the NFL. He can do it inside outside, you know, man's own.
Speaker 1: So they really don't.
Speaker 11: They have the type of weaponry that they they don't need to dip into that that arsenal very often, but they do clearly still have the capabilities, and with Jared playing is high at a higher level as he is right now, He's been wildly consistent and just continues to propel that offense to be very very difficult.
Speaker 4: To play against. Gonna be a challenge for us. All right, super super cliche, but let's go with it. I got a really bad feeling about Sunday saying, but the X factor is JJ Yes is uh? I don't I don't care if we lose by forty if he does some cool things correct, yes, not. If he's doing a lot of cool things, we're probably not losing by forty, right, stay in the game.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the pass rush they have is is very good. Uh, but yeah, what what coach is just saying? Aman Ross Saint Brown is just a stud. He's in every play and they they base their whole offense around him, and when it's just it's fun to watch. He gets, he gets, he touches the ball a ton. But those running backs are no joke. No, they're They're a perfect combination and they this could get hideous. What's your prediction? I don't want to wait until Sunday at ten forty five? Oh, thank you for probably listening, though.
Speaker 2: He doesn't neither wanted you to do.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Could it could be bad? I mean the thing with Detroit is, here's the thing.
Speaker 8: Like a college football team, they don't just slow down. I mean they're They've been up like twenty five on teams and they still score. They keep their guys in the whole game, and they scored. They played a wow, what do you think they are coach to win the game?
Speaker 1: Forty one? Ten? Who come on?
Speaker 5: If I wasn't a Vikings fan, I would have definitely picked the Lions this week and are pick them thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, is definitely the game where the Vikings play up to their competition.
Speaker 1: It is a division game and those are competition rivalry.
Speaker 5: Wait and see Van Ginkle? Are you getting Van Ginkle back? You think some really questionable get that would be that would be huge. But like, I think Sauce is right, Like they have so many weapons. They have a turf, top tier running backs, a really good tight end, the porta, three good receivers. I had no idea if one isn't offensive, great offensive line get in.
Speaker 4: We got to stop this sixteen bet win streak. Somebody's got a fire against Sauce and take him down.
Speaker 2: What's the number right now?
Speaker 1: It's eight and a half and you think the Lins cover for sure?
Speaker 4: Can we adjust that lines? And do you think they're gonna win by thirty bucks?
Speaker 1: Hundred bucks? Yeah, eight and a half?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Cyonarauers, and come on, come on, Vikings, why why if?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can't keep getting away with this?
Speaker 5: It makes me happy every time I see you would have bet a money?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like Tommy? What are you doing bets this weekend? It's not fair what you're doing? Donation.
Speaker 4: He gave me thirty points and Chisagua only lost by twenty.
Speaker 1: He lost the Gopher bet to me. He bet some team with Fargo and lost that bet. What are you gonna do? Like Tommy? Right, like you don't hate him. I love Tommy. I also love cash.
Speaker 4: Think how much money power trip listeners could make if they bet with you and against Tommy. That's the closest thing to a sports betting guarantee, he asked.
Speaker 8: Me last night he was tweeting about it. I don't think i'll I would take Michigan State plus three and a half. That teem's hideous and the Gophers are due for a bounce back.
Speaker 1: I agreed again, shall we it look great on Saturday?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Michigan State under two road wind. That looks pretty good right now?
Speaker 2: That was hard to say, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not good with words, but you don't know sports. It does. I made that bet like in May. That's gonna hit you. Guys would be happy. But thereuse anybody but me that the road all right, damn it.
Speaker 4: Just pay crackhead Bob the money. He's dead, he's sure, old man.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, let's hope it's not a forty gonna we're gonna play.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play up to our potential on on Saturday, our Sunday. We're gonna we're gonna be happy with what we see. I'm excited.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: It's again.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do this, but I'm gonna because my sentence already started. I know we're not in the business of moral victory sauce you claim this whole town is just fine with being mediocre, right.
Speaker 1: Which we are.
Speaker 4: But it's different when you're when you're grooming at quarterback. If the Vikings lose forty one seven, right, JJ throws for three hundred yards and three touchdowns, but we lose a plus, Yeah, it's let's move on.
Speaker 8: Sounds great. It's the New York Denver game of couple of weeks ago. They know they have their quarterback, even though there was a heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if we just got to learn, Well, think about how good we were going into.
Speaker 5: Ford Field last year, last game of the season. We lost thirty one to nine, and we were a really good football team.
Speaker 1: Well, said Parker. Parker should be on TV.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be. Yeah, he's gonna be bad. Abbit chat abbit should not.
Speaker 4: Be chat abbit run hawk like Frank, like Frank eastein.
Speaker 1: Did you play that slot machine Hogs? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did pretty well in that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one. Yeah. What are you gonna do right place? Right back? Pull your hands up.
Speaker 8: The Vikings are signing veteran quarterbacks wish Shahn Wolford to the practice squad. The hell is that he Wolford was coached by Kevin O'Connell when they were with the Rams together.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember that name at all. So that's probably their third quarterback.
Speaker 2: He's pudgy cornerback, so he's probably not a quarter Yeah, corner interesting Desmond back.
Speaker 1: I think he give Brett Ripping a call and he's on a roster somewhere. I think I don't know who this is? Who Brett? What team is Brett Ripping on? Who Brett?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on the Pasqually Boppers.
Speaker 8: Happy birthday, Happy birthday, ryu Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, John Wolf Do you know? Do you follow him on Instagram? Uh? No, you're about to not worth the fo that's mean.
Speaker 6: Looks a little bit like Nikki or whatever. What's his name from Jerry?
Speaker 1: What what is his name?
Speaker 8: John Wolford played for the RAMSA na Yeah, he played with the Rams.
Speaker 1: J Yeah, wake for great name.
Speaker 2: By the way, Like I always like the demon deacons, Well, isn't it deacon?
Speaker 1: Like a churchy guy? Sure?
Speaker 2: In their demons?
Speaker 1: That's an oxymoron.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, isn't it it's like a lamp shade or jumbo shrimp or.
Speaker 1: Me. Yeah, you do one. It's like, uh, come on, I know one.
Speaker 12: It's like I don't think you do, no, I do. Calm down, Okay, I don't show in at nine. It's like, uh, I didn't before that if you didn't.
Speaker 5: Want super Bowl, the Rams, sweet Sorrow, deafening silence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty good. Come on, you can do one large, large, small.
Speaker 4: He's gonna say, Marge, I way too long.
Speaker 1: I was gonna march. Well, Parker took all the good ones are the only ones.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a rapper that is a famous nickname. That's an oxymoron.
Speaker 1: Careful, no idea. But Biggie c Smalls, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's only six one two eighteen.
Speaker 1: That's a huge big small. No, he's dead.
Speaker 2: He got drafted by the airs on a hot shots oh Man hot shots Yeah.
Speaker 1: On Topper Harley. Yeah, great film.
Speaker 2: They were an aa F.
Speaker 1: It stands for alien ant Farm. Great band. They come under raided band. Yeah, they can throw around them. Well didn't you see him once and they said we're not playing that.
Speaker 4: Yep, they did not play smooth criminal and they still picked ass.
Speaker 1: It is dumb because they should play it.
Speaker 8: But they still rock fast movies by them as outstanding that Boobies, San Sebastians.
Speaker 1: That maybe their best.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they got a lot of gams Man smooth criminal just happens to be one of them. That was Vicky's news kind of that was not Mons never got one.
Speaker 1: We'll talk more, John Woolford come back all hour?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine little Wolford fan line?
Speaker 1: Audrew Martin's here.
Speaker 4: She was on Tesday's Live yesterday the worlds were colliding.
Speaker 1: I saw her.
Speaker 4: She did a great job, although I mean I don't need to tell her this because they ripped her for this when you ask you know, what are you watching?
Speaker 1: Reading and listening to? When you say Big Bang.
Speaker 4: Theory, it sounds a little outdated, but her logic was fair.
Speaker 1: She's just watching it as she's packing for the move. I can't whatever packed in. Look, I watched The Office all the time, right.
Speaker 4: So the background noise is the comfort shows absolutely, so whatever.
Speaker 8: Did the paper the new Office to that bot?
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody that watched it.
Speaker 5: I watched two episodes and terrible didn't want it was pretty good?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he can't stop. Are I have?
Speaker 9: Yeah? That good?
Speaker 4: No, it is.
Speaker 2: He's right, it is, yeah.
Speaker 1: So is Doc on Fox. You cut up on that, right.
Speaker 2: I like Doc a lot. I like it when he goes.
Speaker 1: You do that.
Speaker 4: Aug Martin joins in the second is of The Power Tree Morning Show on the Fan