Speaker 1: You said my heart from the fade up.
Speaker 2: Oh last night, I'm going to sleep now. We sleep in different rooms because gross, I mean, come on, who my wife and I sleep in different rooms. And that I was just may fall asleep, maybe laying in bed about a half an hour, A little trouble getting to sleep. The thump, big thump somewhere in the house. Oh no, And I said, what was that. She said, I thought it was you. We yelled from different bedrooms, and I said no, And it was like a thump, like a thud, like maybe like a baseball hit in the house, but bigger. Oh okay, something like that thump. And I'm like, that's unsettling. I finally get sleep about I don't know, twenty minutes later or whatever.
Speaker 3: Beepoop, beepoop, beepoop, and.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking it's in my dream. This beep boom, it's the alarm going off.
Speaker 3: Now I'm like, now I'm awake.
Speaker 1: Like the security alarm. That's alarm clock.
Speaker 3: Exactly, yes, thank you, And now I'm awake. And she's like, why is that going off? I said, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: So I check all the doors, everything's locked, everything's fine, there's no mysterious person hiding behind the shower curtain. So it turned out that the alarm system decided to update itself at eleven fifty last night, weird time. And when it downloads the new firmware, it lets you know that it's downloading the new.
Speaker 1: Front boop boo boo boo boo boop.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, come on, what about the kathump? I don't know what the cathump was.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, So were you prepared for there to thank god, there wasn't, but for there to be something when you went downstairs.
Speaker 2: No, if you don't have my gun with me, my house bristles with ammunition, guns and firepower. But I didn't grab my nine milimeter. I didn't grab it because I just thought, Eh, know what, do I really want to shoot anybody? I don't want to shoot anybody tonight.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, she's bigger than me and way stronger. Yeah, and way braver. So that was my night last night.
Speaker 3: Good night last night.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. I was in the dentist for like two hours. Fine, but too. I used to be terrified of the dentist when I was a kid, Like they used to have to actually strap me down because what you said, Yeah, I'd be kicking the dentist and stuff and I had to go get a two fillings yesterday like a dog. Yeah, so terrified. And then that's my plan today, take Ava our dog to the vet. Nothing glorious nor teeth. That's Christmas break. They keep saying, Oh, we can do on a Tuesday, And I'm like, who was pizza Yoda do on a Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're getting your wisdom teeth pulled over Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Probably.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend Alyssa said that this is gonna be the best day of her life because she had hers taken out, so she knows that it's not a great process.
Speaker 1: So she gets to watch you do it.
Speaker 4: She gets to watch me, She gets to have blackmail and take pictures and.
Speaker 1: Videos of me.
Speaker 2: It's not I mean probably there's different experiences. It's kind of like and you get like any surgery, gallbladder, colonoscopy, whinny anything. People will be like, oh, it was terrible, and other people like, no big deal, it's not the best day of your life.
Speaker 3: But it's really no big deal.
Speaker 1: I hope that Alyssa gets a video.
Speaker 5: If you like David after the dentist that viral video of the kid is this real.
Speaker 1: Life screams and then passes out in the chair.
Speaker 5: When I got my wrist surgery, I was so out of it. I don't remember any of this, but I was like telling the nurse all these things. And then at one point she's like feeding me water and I'm like what is this and she was like it's water. I was like, oh, I thought it was coffee. You're trying to give me fed up, was like.
Speaker 1: Bring me instead.
Speaker 2: You wake up out a surgery, out of anesthesia, and you don't really remember it.
Speaker 3: You just want to go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: And I'm worried that if I ever have a big surgery that I will confess to a murder or something like, yeah, if the gold Sheen Glen Sheen Mansion murders idea, it was me me to kill all those people, and they'll be like, h should we call the police because this guy's confessing to murders. I worry that I'll be doing something like that. I wonder if you, if you are a nurse and you work in like postop or whatever, do people confess to things? Do people like say what what have people said? When they come out of or maybe you were there when your partner or your kid came out of surgery, and it's like I was part of the Mansion family.
Speaker 6: I just cry usually and ask where my mom is? Even as a coron adult. Yeah, I feel like I'll be like five coming out of a surgery. My mom will be long gone and I'll be like, where's my mom?
Speaker 3: Probably probably they happened. All right.
Speaker 2: It is kat WB, it is Thursday or Wednesday. Tomorrow is Boo Bash. I'm very excited about Boo Bash. We got our costumes together mostly mine is ready to go. Got a little special effects that I got to work on, but other than that, we are ready for Boo Bash. So many people want to go to Boo Bash. Somebody just texted a little while ago, and I think Vaughon text in the back. They said I want to go to Boo Bash. So you texted them back and got in Yes. I said send your name, your email, and your phone number. They did, And now I'm putting you on the spreadsheet as we.
Speaker 1: Speak, and that it's flaky with us either.
Speaker 5: If you're asking us for tickets out of nowhere, you better be showing up to our big Boo Bash.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like if you're saying that you're gonna come to my barbecue and it's like, yeah, I'm gonna be there, I'm gonna bring my partner, and then you don't show up. That means like, no, well I was good, So don't don't plan on going and then decide later.
Speaker 1: Hold thy self accountable.
Speaker 3: Yes exactly, Halloween Woe.
Speaker 2: We got Boo Basge tickets for you right now if you want to go to Boo Bash that is tomorrow night. Gary Spivey confirmed we talked to him yesterday. He'll be there doing readings. If you could ask a psychic anything you wanted and you knew you'd get the right answer, what would you ask, are you going to reconnect with the love of your life? A lot of people are with somebody who is not the love of their life and they should be back with the other one. Maybe it's in the cards, maybe it's not. What would you ask Gary Spy if you knew that he would give you the right answer? Will you ever open on Broadway? Will you ever be on Broadway? Will you ever be in cats?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: I probably wouldn't ask that. I'd probably ask if I was going to be alone forever.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a good one too. Yeah. What would you ask a psychic you knew anything? The answer would be right.
Speaker 5: I would ask if they see me living in Minnesota the rest of my life, because I don't know.
Speaker 1: That that's my forever, this is my forever state.
Speaker 3: I gotcha, Okay, Vaughan, What would you ask Gary Spivey?
Speaker 1: Will I own my own pork chop stand? After I retire from radio?
Speaker 2: Is the dumbest thing ever? As he wants a long time away?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it that what you really want to do? Own a pork chop stand? You want to own a liquor store?
Speaker 1: What's the problem with my.
Speaker 2: I want to marry somebody who owns aqu It's way different.
Speaker 1: What's logical?
Speaker 2: What would you ask Gary Spivey? Think about it. We'll get some more tickets coming up. As a matter of fact, right now, during this commercial break, we'll go through the phones and get a bunch of phone calls and get you on the guest list for Boo Bash tomorrow night. If you're going, I don't have a good costume. I don't care. I don't care if you're wear like a funny hat with a propeller on the top. We'll make funny for it because it sucks. But if you want to go, we'd love to have you there. Six' five one nine eight nine kdub and we'll be back to Cover Dave's.
Speaker 3: Dirt.
Speaker 2: Net it is The Dave Ryan. Show good morning ON. Katiewb we're about to Do Dave's. Dirt just want to let you know if you want Those Boo bash, tickets then let us, know send us. Up you can call us and we will get you on the list For Boo. BASH i had the sweetest thing happened. Yesterday so REMEMBER i got an espresso for my, birthday And i'm, like, man the coffee's awfully strong because it turns out the espresso in espresso stands For. Espresso while you didn't know. THAT i really thought it was just a coffee. Maker and So i'm, like, yeah it's kind of strong and a little bit, bitter and it's NOT i don't dislike, it it's just not exactly WHAT i thought it would. Be so my Daughter, alison she was listening, Yesterday she's, Like, OH i really want you to like your an. ESPRESSO i love. Mine so she comes all the way From Apple, valley drives out to our. House chan happening, yesterday and she brought all of her little coffeinesspresso. Supply she brought little. Pods she brought a cooler with oat milk in. It she brought her little crock of brown, sugar and she brought some different pods and she's, Like i'm going to show you how to make one that's really really.
Speaker 1: Good he's like an espresso. FAIRY i just thought it was so.
Speaker 2: Sweet it was, like it was just so cute that here's the thing THAT i think That alison thinks right. NOW i think she thinks That i'm going to die, soon so she's being nice to. Me she's at that age where you're watching your parents get a little bit. OLDER i, FIGURE i still got a good three or four years left in, me you know WHAT i?
Speaker 3: Mean three or.
Speaker 2: Four BUT i think That alison is like wants to be extra nice because she thinks That i've got one foot in the. Grave are you at a point With? Ronda Because ronda AND i are close to the same. Age can you ever look at your mom and, GO i better take her to the fair AND i better buy her a bench and get her a hot pocket because she's going to die.
Speaker 7: Soon.
Speaker 6: Yeah well that's where we're going Into graceland Your. Disney well, not that's not. Why BUT i definitely want to go and do stuff with my mom while she is, lucid you.
Speaker 3: Know while she is. Lucid, yep, okay BECAUSE.
Speaker 1: I, wanted you, know her to enjoy it and remember.
Speaker 6: It but if she's seventy, five IF i wait ten, years then.
Speaker 1: She might not be so.
Speaker 7: Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah SO i just thought it was very sweet as she came, out and she was so cute with her little brown sugar and her little scoop and her little oat milk. Things she brought a little froth her and it was it Was, yeah it was good.
Speaker 3: Coffee so thank, You.
Speaker 5: Allison, OKAY i know we gotta get into, dirt but real, Quick i'm assuming everything is okay with her And target and her.
Speaker 3: Job you know.
Speaker 2: What we didn't really want to talk about it BECAUSE i could sit here and Say, allison, yes kept her, job but that doesn't console the hundreds of people who lost their job.
Speaker 3: Yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, yeah there was a lot of people who lost their job At target. Yesterday and if that was one of you where somebody you're close to you were really. Sorry but people are already getting up On LinkedIn and they're already looking around for their next.
Speaker 8: Job yeah For, target you got some good. Resumes, yeah so good luck if that was. You and you, know things will get. Better they is what is always dark is before the. Dawn so it will get better and you will find something that you like even, more like working for a casino or.
Speaker 3: Something, yeah.
Speaker 5: Just go take a little quick vacation and jn't think about it right. Now what if radio people call It i'm on the beach.
Speaker 3: On the beach right?
Speaker 5: Now, yeah when radio people are let, go which everyone jokes in, radio you've never made it in radio until you've been let. Go so if you're looking for a, job a lot of radio people be, Like i'm on.
Speaker 1: The beach right. Now but let me know if you have any. Opening whatever the bad news and radio, is there are no openings In florida's full right.
Speaker 3: Now, yes it's so. True you don't make social.
Speaker 9: Media for, gossip rumors and half.
Speaker 1: Truths you've Got dave's dirt On kati W.
Speaker 2: B let's dive into the dirt here on kat able to be THE nfl listen to the loudest voices that complained About Bad bunny headlining The Super bowl halftime, show because let's face, IT i, MEAN i Like Bad. BUNNY i thought he was great and Happy gilmore, too And i'm curious to see what he does during the halftime. Show but there's a lot of people like your Uncle frank and your Aunt betty who were, like.
Speaker 1: Watch a Bad.
Speaker 2: Bunny so yesterday THE nfl announced That sting is going to headline A San francisco show on The friday Before Super Bowl. Sunday so that's kind of a weird. Thing sting has not had a hit song for more than three, decades but The, boomers they love this guy every breath you.
Speaker 6: Day i'm at Least i'm glad that it's on a different, day and it's to appease people who are cranky About Bad bunny because there was like the the like everyone signed this petition For Garth brooks to be the halftime show. Instead, yeah AND i JUST i think it's it's fine that it's on a different.
Speaker 5: Day, Yeah like if it was on the same, day it's, like take it away from What Bad bunny.
Speaker 1: Deserves what he deserves for his. Performance but then at that, point it's just a whole different.
Speaker 9: Concert like it's not even to rebel Against Bad bunny right, exactly and it would just be a whole different. Concert but THE nfl is very. Smart don't think that they did. This they did it as a money making. Move they want to cater to the older and wealthier crowd that plans to go to the.
Speaker 2: Game so the so Called Super bowl sixty Five. No fifty Five studio sixty will feature a weekend of unforgettable, music entertainment and your Aunt gladys who just Loves sting.
Speaker 1: Loves sting and she can go and see him On.
Speaker 2: Friday, YEAH i, MEAN i have no beef with, that, because let's face, it one day we'll all be older and will be, like who the hell is this Bring Bad bunny to the. Show it's, like who is this? Guy this Haula graham. GUY i love that, guy because you'll be doing that one day. Too yeah you all think, That, no everybody thinks they woulden they get, it not as loudly as all These. Krabby's you're a pretty crabby.
Speaker 1: Girl i'm.
Speaker 3: Chad.
Speaker 5: Loud so there's a theory going around that last week's picture Of Justin timberlake And people magazine is masking the trouble that is happening in his. MARRIAGE jtspr team has put public pressure On Jessica bill to work through their issues in an anonymous source so That jessica And justin had a small celebration for their wedding. Anniversary even when life is, down they're committed to their. Marriage they are happy and. United, However jessica has every right to be upset considering him drunk, driving cuddling with movie, stars plus all the mistreatment that's come out over the years With Jana jackson and Like Britney spears and. Stuff so is he doing, Okay we're not, sure but they're making him look like he does In people.
Speaker 4: MAGAZINE i predicted at the top of this year that they were going to divorce before the end of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Five so you're still, yeah my.
Speaker 6: Girl Chapel rone has been added to the lineup for The rock And Roll hall Of fame induction, ceremony which happens On november.
Speaker 7: Eighth i'm so excited to be Inducting Cindy lauper into The rock And Roll hall Of fame On november. Eighth she has inspired me with her, fashion her, hair of, course her, makeup hers.
Speaker 1: MUSIC i actually auditioned.
Speaker 7: With True colors For America's Got talent WHEN i was. THIRTEEN i didn't make, it but the song is still incredible.
Speaker 6: And there's gonna be a bunch of other people there to induct as, well Like Olivia rodrigo And doja cat et, cetera et.
Speaker 1: Cetera so that'll happen On november, eight and we're getting a sixth season Of Only murders in The.
Speaker 4: Building people thought after season five it was, done But Selena gomez posted yesterday and, said, well looks like Our fami is going To.
Speaker 1: London. Y'all that's really exciting if you Like Only, murders good, show.
Speaker 2: Okayd that is the dirt brought to you by six one, Two Injured heimer And Lammer's Injury. Law give me a suggestion for the singalong song of the. Day we'll do it next on katib, tob but we need a. Suggestion what do you want to sing along? With and the good news is we all get to share in your, Pick so text me what song would be fun to sing along? With and we'll do that next on KATIE abdb to boost your mo dude text us AT katiewb one b W. B it is sign for the sing along song of the day here ON katiewb and without further, ado we give you a song that basically you sing along with BECAUSE i read somewhere and it totally makes. Sense, yeah that that singing will boost your endorphins and boost your joy in the, morning so you sing it along in the, shower while you're making your kids, breakfast or just to wake up the whole, family sing along with the radio and bring yourself a little.
Speaker 1: Joy you got that, joy joy, joy joy down in my, heart wear down in my, heart wear down in my. HEART i got that joy joy joy joy down in my.
Speaker 3: Heart wear down in my heart.
Speaker 1: Today thank.
Speaker 3: You Vacation Bible. School.
Speaker 2: Yeah did you ever go To Vacation Bible, School, Jenny.
Speaker 5: NO i Did sunday school every Single sunday, though SO i was always In Sunday. SCHOOL i feel LIKE i was year Round sunday school.
Speaker 2: TOO i did, Too, yeah year Round sunday. School did you go To Vacation Bible?
Speaker 4: School fond NOT, bbs BUT i did youth camp in the, summer SO i would go and we do like a week of you, know those types of songs and having the s'mores like the summer camp be.
Speaker 2: Things BUT i went to church camp a couple of times WHEN i was a. Kid there were always kids like not hooking up because we were like, fourteen but they were like making. Out there was one kid that there's always a kid at boy scout camp in church camp that brought cigarettes or. Weed always a kid that's, like, yes WHAT i got some of my mom's. Cigarettes they curve. Suitcase they. Cursed, oh they cursed all the.
Speaker 3: Time what all? Right did we find a song for? Me are you still computer?
Speaker 1: Up what my computers?
Speaker 5: Doing? NO i believe there we, Go, okay now moving. AGAIN i had The circle Of. Death, no It's i'm at sixty.
Speaker 1: Seven So, JENNY i think we're going to do Hero. Enrique why?
Speaker 2: Not kind of an unusual. Choice it's a beautiful. Song let's do it for your sing along song of the day on KD. Wb somebody remembered that years ago when that song was, NEW i did a parody of it CALLED I Can Be Your, zero and it was all about what a Loser the singer, was and he would stare at your girlfriend's.
Speaker 3: Boobs AND i will Play xbox all.
Speaker 1: DAY i have a mattress on my. Floor line is will you? Cook IF i asked you to?
Speaker 3: Cook would? You and then it?
Speaker 2: Goes would you run to the liquor? Store play a little tiny piece of? It just a little tiny piece of?
Speaker 1: It give me one? Second is? NOW i backed out of?
Speaker 2: It AND i REMEMBER i was at star party AND i had a zero painted on my shirt AND i had backup dancers that had zero's painted on their. Shirt and THEN i forgot the, lyrics so it was not my. Best here here's a little clip of this, song Let me be Your. ZERO i can't believe anybody remembers this.
Speaker 1: Song would you?
Speaker 10: Cook IF i asked you to? Cook would you run to the liquor? Store the?
Speaker 1: Accent?
Speaker 10: Yeah would you mind IF i went to Sex world or put the moves on your? Mom IF i gave you Crab life and left a lot of cubes from your? Drain or would you mind IF i quit my job job and played game cubeble all? DAY i can.
Speaker 2: Be a zero.
Speaker 10: BABY i can't sleep all night and.
Speaker 4: DAY i want a big old stack of.
Speaker 2: Hurtlers that's a porn. MAGAZINE i put a best. Boat, okay that's. Enough more than, that it goes on for another two. Minutes let's get rid of that. Song we need delete that one. FOREVER i don't. Care all, right let's do this. Instead here we. Go vonti is gonna stir the. Pot what is on your? Mind young Von. Tavius i'm coming the.
Speaker 4: Guy When i'm on a plane and it, Lands i'll stand up, immediately even Though i'm all the way in the back of a damn.
Speaker 1: Plane why are you standing?
Speaker 4: UP i don't. Know it gives me some maybe just BECAUSE i need to stretch my, legs BUT i Know i'm not going anywhere to everybody in front of me gets.
Speaker 1: Out, OH i thought you.
Speaker 5: Were about to, say you're the one who like gets in the aisle and tries to get.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah in the, back slowly but. Surely But I'm i'm getting. There i'm not at that age, yet But i'm.
Speaker 4: Slowly like ONCE i, Stand i'm like trying to slowly, inch Or i'm moving around so the, person if there's like somebody in the, aisle they can get out of my.
Speaker 2: Waist, MAAKE i think he does This this is not stir the. Pot this Is vont pokes the. Bear he is making this. UP i know this, kid he is not rude enough to stand up an inch his way toward the.
Speaker 1: Front, david do not BECAUSE i gotta the pe. Dance the peed dance will get people to be, like all, RIGHT i see this. Guy he wants to get.
Speaker 4: Out let me let me try to start inching, out even though none of us are getting out anytime.
Speaker 1: SOON i just stay. Seated, YEAH i do.
Speaker 2: TOO i don't have any problem with people who want to stand up in the aisle but you're not going. Anywhere is the people who stand up in row thirty four that pick their stuff up and then start inching their way up to row. Fifteen, YEAH i have a problem with that. One BUT i don't Believe vant does. THIS i think he's poking the, bear not stirring the.
Speaker 6: Pod.
Speaker 3: HAHAHA i think you're a nice kid than.
Speaker 1: THAT i have a whisk over, here can tell you something to use?
Speaker 3: It what's?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 2: Uh the way to get through a crowd if you're at The State fair or a concert or anywhere there's a big. Crowd Pat, eberts who used to be on the. Show rip told me the way to do. It what you do is you cover your mouth and you, Go i'm.
Speaker 3: Going to be. Sick i'm going to be. Sick i'm going to be, sick.
Speaker 2: And people will part like The Red sea because nobody wants you to puke on. Them so if you're trying to get to the front of a line or through a big. Crowd let's say you're outside of A vikings game and you're trying to don't cut in, line but you're trying to cut through the crowd or something like, that just Go i'm gonna be. Sick i'm, sick and Everybody i've tried, it it will. Get if your kid is with, you you say they're gonna be, Sick they're gonna be, sick and.
Speaker 3: It works like a try.
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty, five you could just cover your mouth and cough and people will part like The red zeat because they DID covid or.
Speaker 6: Something, SEE i would Say i'm going to be, sick and then it would be my. Luck that like when someone when you're on a trail and you're walking and then someone says like on your, left and then you turn over to their left and you walk right into a, bicycle that would be.
Speaker 1: ME i WOULD i, WOULD i would Hear i'm gonna be.
Speaker 6: SICK i would turn around and walk directly into the person Because i'd be like.
Speaker 1: Terrified we're, like which way DO i?
Speaker 6: Go i'm trying to get out of the way for, You and Then i'd walk right into them and then they'd throw up on.
Speaker 1: Me that would be my.
Speaker 5: LUCK i also just want to say that anyone who does stand up in the middle of like or at the end of the, flight and they try to get in front of, people but they try to get in front of, people you end up not getting in front of people. Anyways nobody lets you. Through no roes go like Row by Row By roe AND I the one basketball SKILL i still have is how to block.
Speaker 1: PEOPLE i do a whole stands, YEAH i, go it's, no, yeah get out of.
Speaker 5: SITUATION a great video on TikTok the other day of a woman being, like you, know what's so crazy WHAT i just saw at the airport airport was this woman literally ran off the, plane ran over a old lady to get off as quick as she. Could and now guess, what we're both standing at the baggage claim waiting for.
Speaker 1: Our bags and then she might have something really, bad but.
Speaker 5: She pants to the woman right next to, her she pants. Her maybe she pansered too because she was annoyed about.
Speaker 1: It either, way either, way it was a great. Video should we do some horror movie bracket? Updates, yes, yeah let's.
Speaker 2: Do let's do since we have vont on, anyway let's do the and see what the movies have been moved on and.
Speaker 4: Eliminated yesterday our bracket went Up Poulter guys Versus, halloween And halloween.
Speaker 1: Won, okay, uh it? Went we went.
Speaker 4: Started the music's Playing exorcists versus The conjuring and The conjuring one the.
Speaker 3: Music honjuring be The.
Speaker 4: EXTRICIST i was surprised by that Because exorcists was pulling. Ahead first H Texas Chainsaw masacre Versus The shining and now The shining has moved.
Speaker 3: On, okay makes.
Speaker 4: Sense and then last but not, least it was A scream Versus Fro nightmare On Elm.
Speaker 1: Street scream. One, REALLY i feel Like.
Speaker 3: Nightmare it is so. Good so what are the? Brackets?
Speaker 4: Now down to the last Four, halloween which is The Michael myers film versus The.
Speaker 1: CONJURING i think there's gonna be no question.
Speaker 3: There what will?
Speaker 10: Win?
Speaker 3: Really? Halloween, yeah that's WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Think right, now it's pulling ahead at sixty five percent of the. Vote and The shining Versus, scream this one is literally only off by. Two it's fifty one percent has The scream right. Now but this is the updated bracket for, today so you have all. Data go vote if you think. Otherwise some of my favorites have already dropped. Out, yeah like Poulter geist And Texas Chainsaw massacre have already dropped.
Speaker 6: OUT i feel LIKE i personally think it's gonna end up Being scream And.
Speaker 4: Halloween COULD i tell You poultergeist And? Halloween halloween had won by sixty five. Percent, Oh conjuring had one by fifty seven percent Versus, Exorcist The shining And Texas Chainsaw mascer was sixty one. Percent, okay so these weren't as close as the day before the day before they were like eight, Yeaheah.
Speaker 1: Wait what Was nightmare On Elm street Versus, No i'm forgetting what it.
Speaker 3: Was n Versus?
Speaker 1: Scream it was fifty seven percent in favor Of.
Speaker 3: Scream You, yeah there's pretty well. Ballaced there wasn't anyone that was real.
Speaker 2: Blowout really that maybe a Couple go vote On Dave Ryan show On.
Speaker 3: Instagram go check that.
Speaker 2: Out we are never more than thirty minutes away from The Sabrina carpenter key. Word that's can. Cool it is what? IS i thought today Was thursday for a, Second, no that's. TOMORROW i thought that like twice. Already it feels like A. Thursday it's Only. Wednesday we do have the Boom bash tickets to give away all morning or, that so hang on and right, now let's get into KD.
Speaker 1: Wbu i'm gonna give you a choice of.
Speaker 2: Stories either aliens will show themselves in the world today or the bird theory will predict whether your relationship is. Doomed which one do you want to?
Speaker 3: Hear?
Speaker 1: Aliens?
Speaker 2: Aliens you want to hear about? Aliens, okay let's hear about aliens. Today aliens may show themselves in the world, Today so the story. Goes and first of, all before we get to, THAT i want to let you know you heard about the the lab monkeys that got out somewhere like, that yeah or. Whatever so the lab, monkeys if you've watched enough. Movies the lab monkeys will bite. Somebody that person will turn into a violent, zombie and the zombie apocalypse is. Coming so have you've been kind of hoping for it and you got your shotgun shells and your bottled. Water this could be the day because the lab monkeys have escaped In georgia or somewhere like.
Speaker 6: That it turns into the. Apocalypse i'm. Out it was nice knowing you. All, yeah you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: FIGHT i would not fight BECAUSE i would lose.
Speaker 2: Instantly so a bunch of sites are claiming aliens could make first contact. Today if you're not up on YOUR ufo. News an interstellar comet from outside our solar systems been zipping past us the past few months and it's only the third one we've ever. Seen and it's, big so experts say it's the size Of, manhattan and it's different than normal comets because it has a. WINDSHIELD i made that. Up oh, OKAY i made that part. Up but THE x files think it is a. Mothership a mother, ship so THE x files crowd that, is and it's millions of miles away right.
Speaker 3: Now it's on the other side of the.
Speaker 2: Sun so why is today of the day basically when it reaches its closest point to The, sun an event called A. Paarahelian if it's, aliens today's the best day for them to change course by firing their boosters and using The sun's gravity like a. Slingshot and if they know we're, watching they might want to reach out and say, hi or or destroy. Us like in the Movie war of The. World they point a little, beam match, It you're turned into.
Speaker 3: Dust.
Speaker 2: Dust so a guy At harvard Named Abby loebe has been pushing for the alien. Theory he joked last month of your planet a vacation go before. Today he didn't really predict they'd make first contact. Today that's just the Average internet moron exaggerating. Things but fans of the theory think there is a chance the ship has already released probes and they are on their way.
Speaker 3: Here we're.
Speaker 8: Cooked, yeah we are. Ridiculous i'm here for.
Speaker 2: It but in, reality there's no reason to think that is today is more likely than any other.
Speaker 1: Day so, WELL i hope it's. Today that'd be Cooling. Saturday, yeah what a. Twist what a. Twist if they show up To Woo bash, Though, okay then they can come On.
Speaker 2: Friday, okay if they, came they would win the costume. Contest about, that it's like, boa that is.
Speaker 3: Great what's your? NAME i believe what A? Belia? Ba oh, wow A? Belia you are the? Winner where are you? From?
Speaker 2: Cleveland all, right let's do a little face off game here On katie W.
Speaker 3: B who is? Hosting who is playing face? Off is?
Speaker 6: Hosting dave And jenny are playing, today but one of you has to leave the.
Speaker 3: ROOM i will leave the.
Speaker 2: Broom, Okay, okay you give the category AND i will be back in a.
Speaker 1: Minute all, right bye bye out, There, okay and wait for the. Door, okay there we.
Speaker 6: Go, Okay, JENNY i will give you three different. Categories you're supposed to name as many things in that category as you possibly.
Speaker 1: Can are you? Ready i'm? Ready. Okay your first category IS tv CHANNELS.
Speaker 5: CBS, NBC, wcc don't care A, Lovin, FOX, mtv V h, One, Disney, Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: History, CHANNEL.
Speaker 8: Pbs, okay, moving.
Speaker 1: He's gonna crush. That he watches so much to do watch a lot OF.
Speaker 6: Tv, Well i've got a little theme going. Here so your next category is.
Speaker 5: Sitcoms Friend Seinfeld's, Cheers i'm not good at Sign, yeah those are the COMS i, Know The Office.
Speaker 1: Frasier, hey you got some at the end, there good. Job. Okay your last category Is. Jenny are you? Ready CARTOON tv shows Rug, Rats Power.
Speaker 5: Rangers, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Bug, Bunny tom And, Jerry.
Speaker 1: Rocket, Power The, Wild THORNBERRY'S i love.
Speaker 5: That show related TO i feel like And dave should have played this.
Speaker 11: Round come on, In, Dave, Hello, dave welcome.
Speaker 1: Back you can thank, you H?
Speaker 11: Dave all, right are you ready to uh to make it happen For you're ready BECAUSE i? Crushed, okay.
Speaker 6: Okay your first, Category, dave and you're gonna name as many things as you can in this category IS tv.
Speaker 2: CHANNELS, ESPN, C, N, N, HBO A, B, C, NBC, cbs P b S C, N B C, m S, n B, C.
Speaker 6: T L, C, m T. V, okay, Amazing. Okay your next category is, Sitcoms.
Speaker 2: Cosby, Shows saved by The, Bell Seinfeld friends and The facts Of, Life all in The, Family The Jefferson's, Bewitched Gilligan's, island And The Grippis.
Speaker 6: Show All, right, Fabulous and your final, Category, david is CARTOON.
Speaker 2: Tv Shows Scooby, DOO A Scrappy, Doo, Peanuts Teenage, Mutant, Ninja, Turtles, Bugs, Bunny Roadrunner, bug.
Speaker 3: Damn drawn such a?
Speaker 1: Blame all, Right, okay you. Guys it was like a LITTLE tv version of Face.
Speaker 6: Off. There we'll go one by one here IN tv. Channels, jenny you got, ten pretty.
Speaker 1: Good dave you got. Ten, oh he almost had, eleven but he missed the buzzer ON. Tv you didn't give ME mtv at the.
Speaker 3: BUZZER i started it before the buzzer.
Speaker 6: Sounded, Okay then you got. Eleven, okay all, right moving? On you want okay? Sitcoms, dave you Got tensit. Comes, jenny you got. Five, YEAH i did really gave up after.
Speaker 11: THREE i didn't think of.
Speaker 1: Anything gotcha all?
Speaker 6: Right for CARTOON tv, Shows dave you got, six And jenny you got.
Speaker 1: Seven oh So dave. One So dave one technical, Yep dave.
Speaker 3: One here you were.
Speaker 1: BRAG i were just trying to get in your. HEAD i, didn't and it. WORKED i KNEW i had to bring my a.
Speaker 3: Game so thanks for the. Inspiration all, right we'll be back in a.
Speaker 2: Second you're never more than thirty minutes away from spring Of Carpenter key where to go To Los.
Speaker 3: Angeles we're gonna talk to. Somebody i'll bet.
Speaker 2: Somebody many people listening know exactly where this house. Is it is probably the most over the, top, offensive, frightening, Scary halloween decorated. House and we're gonna talk to the neighbor who's not a, fan and you'll hear what makes it, SO i, mean not just scary but over the.
Speaker 3: Top and should they be allowed to do? It it could be in your. Neighborhood we'll talk to them next ON kdwb