Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. It's been a great time. Great things happening out there right now. Some bad things, but that's freaking the way it goes. The good news is ran Deep is still in the right.
Speaker 2: It's no security.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have time to get into that right now. Still holding out. Hey, ran Deep, You're welcome on this show anytime. Brother, We're with you. Jesse, what is the end game going to be for the communists in European countries letting all these Muslims in? Since communism doesn't thrive in Muslim countries, how is the end game going to play out? Any thoughts? Uh? Semplify from a chaplain who served with Marines. How about that? Says I can use his name? His name is wrong? How about that? Yeah, the Muslims are gonna win. The Communists in Europe. They struck the devil's bargain. We are going to open up our borders. We will flood our country with refugees and people from Islamic countries. And the deal has been quite simple. The Muslims will come in the Muslims will be given legal protection for when they start raping and murdering everybody, which of course they do, and then the Muslims will vote in one gigantic block for the Communists and keep those communists in power. They all think they're winning. The Communists who are sitting in positions of government, they think they're winning. The Islamis they've imported, they think they're winning. But I don't know about you. I've noticed a trend because I do peek in on other governments from time to time. In the UK, for existence, the names of the people in government seem to be changing, don't they. Oh, you leftist, thought you had a real good thing going. But where there used to be a Gary, there is now a Muhammad. The communists are going to lose that. The Islamis are very, very purposeful with what they're doing. It's very It's clear as day. Anyone with two eyes can see it. And the only comfort I have is knowing that in the end the communists who let them all them will be slaughtered. They will, and I'm going to enjoy watching it. What Chris, It's not that I'm a bad person. It's not. No, it's not that I'm a bad person. I enjoy seeing bad people suffer. It's not that I'm a bad person. It's not that although I am. Hey Jesse, I recently, recently I met a dime online and met her in person. She seems to be a really genuinely awesome chick. I really like her. But she's not a US citizen. She moved here six years ago from Nicaragua and only speaks Spanish, but is learning English for me. What should I do? Brother? Should I stay with her to Port? I'd call Ice on her tomorrow. No, I'm kidding. If she's here illegally, you better get rid of her. If you don't want to get rid of her, if you are in love, you found yourself a nicarog one dime who makes you, makes your tacos, and God bless you for that, marry her. You know getting married is good, right, And I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble on this modern thing that they try to sell people about how well there's no rush. Just wait, wait till you're thirty five, and don't get wrong. You can wait. It's your life. You can never get married, that's fine too, But no get married at eighteen. If you find somebody you love, he loves you, she loves you. Get married, nothing wrong with it. Your life better, you will, My life's better. I left the house. I was cleaning the toilets today. That is a wonderful, wonderful thing. And it was wonderful to walk in while she was cleaning the toilets and say, what are you making for dinner tonight? That was that really landed well, Jesse. Why do you think Kushner has Trump's ear? That would be Jared Kushner. Why do you think Kushner has Trump's ear? Like he does? Most of Trump's screw up seem to have Kushner's fingerprints on it. Other than being his son in law, Why does Kushner wield so much influence in Trump's administration? And this perhaps is a blind spot of his Okay, So there's probably a couple of things to that that you that you can that you can probably you can probably hang a couple of things around Trump's neck when it comes to Jared Kushner. The first one is, remember Trump was a very very public person before he was a politician, and anybody who was who was familiar with Trump knows Donald Trump has a great deal of respect for his daughter, Ivanka, and she is not politically she's not my speed at all. She's very much a lefty, but politically she's not mine. But she is a very sharp person, a very very sharp person. Trump relies and has relied on her for advice many, many, many times. He trusts her. She's family, so automatically level of respect for Levanka. Now, Jared Kushner, pause for a second. Do you know do you know why billionaires by professional sports teams professional football, soccer, baseball, basketball? Why do billionaires do it? The money? Oh, yeah, they make some money on it. No, they buy profess sports teams because they're tired of being an anonymous billionaire and they want everyone to know they're a billionaire. If I asked you to start listing billionaires, you would probably say Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and it wouldn't take long before you started naming owners of sports teams because you don't have a list of billionaires out there. This was a weird way of me telling you there are more billionaires out there than you can possibly fathom, and they just exist behind the scenes. Did you know that Jared Kushner is worth more money than Donald Trump know that is Jared Kushner business wise is an incredibly successful person. Now here's something we know about Trump. Trump's haters and Trump's super fans, and maybe you're in between. Maybe you're one of those things. Donald care But everybody has to acknowledge this about Trump. Trump loves successful people and winners, no matter what field they're in. It could be a sports star who's really good at it. Donald Trump loves that stuff, loves that stuff. It could be a businessman who's worth billions of dollars. For Donald Trump, when he sees success like that, you are elevated in Donald Trump's mind. No matter what when you win, when you're successful like that, you are elevated in his mind. Now, Jared Kushner, insanely successful businessman married to Ivanka, someone Donald Trump already trusts a lot. He is primed to be somebody Trump is going to listen to. And if you would like to know the kind of influence he has on Donald Trump. I don't know the name of the book, but Peter Navarro, Peter Navarro wrote a book. He remember. Peter Navarro was part of the first Trump administration. Then the FBI arrested him even though he didn't do anything wrong, you know, standard things. Peter Navarro wrote a book He Hates Jared Kushner. Peter Navarro laid it all out in that book that Jared Kushner. What did he call himself? I think he called himself the Trump whisperer, that he could move Trump on major, major issues, and he pretty much never moved him in the direction you or I would want. And Peter Navarro was furious about the whole thing. Obviously, still has a bit of an ax to grind. If you want to know any the nitty gritty on all that stuff. There you go. There's some of it. Jesse. I've said it before, I'll say it again, Greenland, Venezuela, Iran, Cuba. Trump can't get anything through this feckless, pathetic GOP Congress. Trump wants to leave a mark, he wants to leave a legacy. He doesn't need Congress to do that. With Venezuela, le Iran, and Cuba. He can be the guy who created peace in the Middle East. It's not what any of us want, but it's what we get because the clowns in Congress we have this is his name is Chris Yeah, I mean Trump's send stuff like this now that looks like Iran might be rapping.
Speaker 3: Cuba has been a terribly run country for a long time. It's got a bad system. It's been very oppressive, as you know, and they were treated very badly.
Speaker 1: In many cases.
Speaker 3: Family members have been killed, they've been beaten up and mugged, and like terrible things happened in Cuba. And Cuba is a failing nation. And we're gonna do this, and we may stop by Cuba after we're finished with this. But Cuba is a nation that was just been horribly run for many years by Castro.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of chatter about Cuba now. Donald Trump has brought it up several times of maybe we'll stop by Cuba afterwards. We're coming from Cuba once we're done it. We're coming for Cuba. And there is probably something to that email. Trump can't get the Save Act through Congress, he can't get some domestic things done, but he wants to do things, so load up the military and go for and adventuring. Probably something to it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday. If you would like to email us, but you're still alive, here Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey doctor j. Recently, I've thought about becoming a necklace guy. I've noticed more and more men wearing gold chains. Do I go for it? And if I do, do I go with a simple gold chain or with a bigger statement piece like a sweet cross or some type of cool Catholic saint like a mob guy would wear. Have you ever been a necklace guy? Can I pull it off? At forty two? I welcome European and says his name is Sam Sam. If you're not Italian or Puerto Rican, I would suggest not becoming a necklace guy. That's one. Let me explain. I have twice in my life attempted to become a necklace guy. Let me finish, Chris. The first time, It's actually funny you brought that up. It was the cross thing. It was a little silver necklace thing with just a little cross on it. Nothing big, maybe last of the week. And then I got tired of having to take off the necklace and put on the necklace and you have the little class thing on there that you hear your fingers. I just got tired of it, so I stopped wearing it. And this is. I mean, I think I was a teenager at the time. Now, let's fast forward a little bit. Remember when we did that. Well maybe you weren't listening back then, but once upon a time we as a show and anyone who you know, could afford and have the time to go, we all did a big trip to Israel, a big Holy Land tour, and we did the whole thing. I mean the Dead Sea where they cruised where Chris's people crucified Jesus, where everything that we did, we did the whole thing. Chris was there everything. It was fun. It was like two hundred of us or something. Wasn't like two hundred of us Chris something like that. Yeah, yeah, there was a lot of people. At one point on that trip, we went to this shop and this shop had all kinds of things in it that, as you can imagine, I would nerd out about what kind of things. A Roman coin, like an actual Roman coin. They had them bad hand carved Nativity sets like it's one of these places. And I went in this place and I found a necklace, a necklace that had a historical coin inside of it, a historical coin. I thought it looked cool, and I thought, you know what I'm buying it. Screw it. I splurged on it. Oh it cost a fortune, Chris. I splurged on it, and I bought it. I was so excited about that purchase, having a piece of history. I'm gonna wear this everywhere. I've never won it one time. I look at it and I think I've I don't want to break it. I don't want to lose it. I don't want to put it on. I don't want to. Either you are a necklace guy or you aren't a necklace guy. I have nothing against being a necklace guy, but you are one or you aren't one. It's not something you can force. It either happens or it doesn't happen. All right, Jesse, I'm worn out with politics. Tell me your favorite book of the Bible, says, her name is Annie. I've always liked James my favorite. I'll can tell you my favorite first of the Bible. We actually have a placard. I don't know what you call it. We have a poster. It's not a poster. We have this hanging in the house somewhere and someone made it for us Psalm twenty seven to five. I've always loved it. My entire life. I don't know why. For in the day of trouble, the Lord will keep me safe in his dwelling. He will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. I don't know why. I've always loved it. What Chris, I said, James, Chris. Chris is trying to say, I can't pick psalm. Yeah, I can pick a psalm. I can pick whatever I want. Okay, Well I could have just said psalms, Chris, but I didn't. All right, I didn't. Jesse, In advance of our two hundred and fiftieth, would you consider doing a history episode about the Battle of Long Island or any other interesting part of the War for Independence? People are hungry to reconnect with our history. I yes, the answer to your question is yes. Once I get to you. Know how I told you earlier, I've been working, and I've been working on this Napoleon's Retreat from Russia history episode. I forget who requested it, but I agreed to do it a long time ago. And I love the story. It's a horrible story, a fascinating story. What's that thing? Bit off? More than you can chew. It's not that I bit off more than I can chew. I love this period of time and I love the story. This has taken so much more time to try to wrap my mind around it than I thought it was going to take. And that's why I haven't done a history episode in a while. I'm trying to get this one done. And once I get this one done and actually do it for you, then I can tackle a few other of these things I am. I do want to do at least one, maybe more of kind of a Revolutionary War type history story, because it is our two hundred and fiftieth birthday and we should as Americans, we should be celebrating in it and celebrating it loudly, and we should connect with that part of our history and know what a fascinating founding we have. Remember most revolutions, they end up horrible. It is the Jesse Kelly Joe on a Magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Let's get back to it. Bronco. A hit piece by the mainstream media on a Republican is a daily occurrence. What do you think is behind the media reporting on Swallwell, any well informed person knows he had a lot of skeletons. Well, a Democrat hit job is what it is. Democrats took him out, not Republicans. Democrats took out Eric Swalwell. Eric Swowoll was in the way somehow, someway they wanted him gone. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked him to go and he said no. Remember, it's always easier to just bribe somebody than it is to blackmail somebody. It's just easier. It's easier for everyone involved. I wouldn't be surprised if they said, hey, Eric, you don't get to be governor California. I'll tell you what. If we get a retirement or something like that, we'll back you to be a Senator from California, but we need you to back out of the governor's race. And Swalwell, being the moron that he is, probably did not fully understand the kind of people he was dealing with, and he probably said no. And after that, well, now his life is destroyed. Hey, Jesse, I think you're missing a key point on some of your Iran analysis. When Iran started executing its citizen Trump came out very publicly and forcefully came out against it, drawing what many could be what many could call a quote red line. In the past, Trump had criticized Obama concerning Syria and others about drawing red lines and not standing by them. Trump likes to think of himself as a man who keeps his word, and having drawn that red line, may have felt obligated to act. Of course, this doesn't detract from other motivation motivations, but surely plays a big part in his decision to act. So his name is Mike, and he's listening from prison. Uh. I think that's a very good point, Mike. I think there's probably something to that. When I Ron had all these huge demonstrations, thousands of people, from what we can tell, you know, it's always grainy internet video, thousands of people taking it to the streets, and then Iran did what Iran does and started butchering everybody. Trump came out and said, hey, you better stop, or that's a red line. So let's follow that logic along. Though. Let's say that's part of the reason Trump went over there. I told you to stop, you didn't stop. Now we're coming, Okay, Well, this is why it's important for all of us, For you, me and it's most definitely important for the president of the United States to be careful. What you say on social media just is as I've told you before, You're gonna have enemies, there's no question about it. Be very, very careful who you publicly blast on social media. Be careful. There's oftentimes no need to do it, no need to do it, you're not gaining anything from it. But Trump is Look, he's never been able to control himself on social media, and sometimes it's wildly entertaining. And sometimes you wake up and everyone in your life is texting you saying, oh my gosh, what did he say this time? He just he can't stop. But he's never going to stop. By the way people stop, I wish he'd stop. Trump is who he is. He's not gonna change. He's going to get on social media tonight at midnight while everyone else is sleeping, and he's gonna call some actress fat and say her movie suck. And you're gonna wake up in the morning and you just say, oh my gosh, what is he doing. That's what he does. That's what he does. I mean, accept it or don't accept it. That's what he does. If if you are correct, and you could be correct about that being part of his reasoning. I mean, you don't march the country off the war because you said something on social media you shouldn't have said, and you don't do that, dear search and Attack survivor. With Trump's nonstance on the Dignity Act, whatever that stupid name is for it, do you think he's wishy washy on it? To pass the Save Act? Use the Disney Dignity Act to force the passage of the Save Act. What's your thoughts on it? No, my thoughts on it? Are this almost all the forces surrounding the I was about to say Trump, but it really applies to all the leadership of the Republican Party. This applies to John Thune, Donald Trump, Mike Johnson, virtually all the forces around them. I'm talking about big donors, advisors, these types. All these people want more foreigners in the country. All of them do your desires for immigration and mass deportation. That is a widespread desire for the right. It's probably the most passionately held belief right now for the Republican voter. The high up, certainly the older leadership of the report Republican Party does not share that at all, these people would have pat would have joined with Democrats to pass an amnesty bill years ago if they weren't all mortally afraid of losing their seats. That's how it goes. And so when Mike Johnson flies out to California to do a big fundraiser for the House Republicans, he drives up to a mansion and it's nothing but millionaires and billionaires in the mansion, all of them business people. And when these people sit down and start stroking fifty thousand dollar checks to the National Republican Congressional Committee, they do so as they're sitting there with Mike Johnson informing him that they need another thousand people from China and two thousand from India, and he needs to make sure that happens. You are not in that mansion with them saying no, I'm tired of Hindu temples in my community. No, you are not there. I'm not there. When Donald Trump goes golfing, We've talked about this Wall Street Journal story over and over again. He's not golfing with me, and he's not golfing with you. He's golfing with powerful business associates, wealthy, powerful businessmen, and they want more foreigners in the country. And he gets off the golf course and promptly goes back and approves double the number of H two B visas. The powerful forces in the Republican Party the money. The money is against your wishes when it comes to foreigners, it is. And Republicans will always do this thing because they know how you feel. They'll do this thing of well, we're against illegal immigrants. We're definitely against illegal immigrants. But I mean, we're a nation of immigrants. We want immigration, we want legal immigration. People that want to make the country stronger. We're a nation of immigrants. We understand. That's how they talk. But back to the good news. Those are almost all the older Republicans who are leaving, retiring on their way out in their final years. We have a lot of younger, up and coming Republicans and they are positively bloodthirsty on this issue, as they should be, and that is our future. Will we get those people in power before we are completely overrun by third world barbarians. I don't know. It is a race. Every time I talk to someone about this issue, people who break it down by numbers, they all describe it to me in that exact same way. We are in a race, and I don't know who's going to win. Will we eventually pass a tipping point where we have too many foreigners and that's just what we have become as a country now, just a big economic zone. Or will we get enough of them deported that we can go back to having clean streets, cheaper healthcare, affordable housing, a job market for you and your child. I don't know. I can't promise you we will, and I can't tell you we won't. I don't know, but it is most definitely a RaSE. And if you're angry with me that I continue to put pressure on the administration to deport more people. One, I don't give a crap that you're angry. In two, I will continue to do so because the entire United States of America is on the line. We cannot soften, we cannot weaken. It is time to deport fifty million at least out of this daggone country, every single illegal, and then we'll start moving on to the legal ones in denaturalizing and deporting them as well. It's time we are full, get them out. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show Final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris, have you checked your email? Could you do me a favor and check it again? In case Ran Deep reach.
Speaker 2: Down, no security, no safety, no literacy, My plan, mark up plan, make affordable California again. We'll recognize children's who'll maintain GPA level three point eight seven, three point ninety three.
Speaker 1: I love it how he doesn't know what GPA level he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Will support first my card upon graduation from high school. We'll credit five hundred five dollars plus first year, no registration fee. Let's support our children, let's our schooling system.
Speaker 1: Thank you finally a leader, a man with vision. We're with you, Ran Deep. We'd love to have you on Jesse. With rumors circulating that Justice Justice Alito may possibly retire or step down, what do you think is the right move here? You know, if I sound indecisive, it is because I am most definitely indecisive. A Justice Alito and Clarence Thomas. Thank God for those two men. They are just so reliable. Clarence Thomas has been a warrior for our side for years. He's just the best. Alito too. I don't mean to shortchange Alito. They are, however, getting old, so you would think, well, hey, at least there's an outside chance we're gonna even lose the Senate. Not saying we will, but there's a chance. Maybe the time for them to retire and be replaced is now, so we can get a replacement in there. That's a very logical way of looking at it. However, let's talk about the Republican ability to select Supprise Court justices. I don't know whether the good ones simply aren't out there, they're not available. I don't know if our selection process isn't what it should be. But when the communists select the justice, they get a loyal communist. You know how they're going to vote every single case that comes up. They will vote to move the communist revolution forward every single time Saudo Mayor or Kagan or Katanji Brown Jackson. You there is no mystery. You know exactly how they're going to vote Republicans when they select ones. Man, I was about to say, it's a coin flip. I don't even know if our odds are fifty to fifty. Yeah, we've gotten some good ones, some bad ones, some average ones. I don't want Clarence Thomas or Alito to be replaced by a Democrat. That would be disastrous. Of course it would be disastrous. But I also don't want Clarence Thomas replaced with Amy Cony Barrett Part two either. I I'm very torn on it. I'm very torn on it. I'm not torn on super Sure. I am such a big believer in business's simplifying things because I see how complicated insurance specifically is. Why do you have to you have multiple policies, multiple applications, and you don't even have a clear view of how it works for your business or what? Are you over insured because they gave you some blanket plan? Are you underinsured because they gave you some blanket plan? What do you? What? Do you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Do you even have? What's covered? Stop dealing with all these different insurance policies and brokers. One agency, one super agency, one powerful platform. They will find you all the policies you need. They will let you know specific specifically what's in it, what's not in it. One person. You deal with super Sure from now on. They cover everything for you. By the way, they even give you a full report on your current policies, no obligation. They'll tell you, well this is what you have or don't have. Supersure dot com slash Jesse is where you go. Supersure dot com slash Jesse paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency. And now here's a headline by go you know this, you know the things emails we didn't get to you, Jesse. Are we really done? Like Minnesota? Only two years ago there were headlines everywhere about the populist movement, trump Ism and elections everywhere going conservative. On Sunday, Hungary had a seventy eight percent voter turnout, a huge number in a globalist can it walked away with the win after sixteen years of urban's conservative management. That would be like Florida suddenly losing the governorship of Democrats. So this guy's didn't say I good to use his name, so I not. So maybe you're super into that European politics stuff orban the quote. Right winger in Hungary lost his election. Is is this some indication that that country is going to go communists? Well, they're going to be more communists now that they elected a communist. But remember all people, all people everywhere, they get tired of the government they currently have. It just they get tired of it, and they decide to make a change. Sixteen years. We've never had a president for sixteen years. Oh never mind, I forgot about FDR. Couldn't frigging get rid of the guy. But anyway, sixteen years. I'm not saying there isn't a big commy movement over there, but maybe, just maybe the people unhappy with this, unhappy with that, decided, you know what, time for a change. I wouldn't look, don't cry about it. It's all right, We'll be fine. It seems, Jesse. It seems every few years, speaking of which, Americans just go back and forth with House controls, Senate control, presidential control, which feels like no real progress. How can you beat the game if you keep hitting the reset button? If these communists went over America, will you give us another book for how to survive in America's new communist era? Quit asking me for a new book. By the way, I have I still have that book, the free one. I'll send you the Little Red Book at Jesse Kelly dot com. You just you go to Jesse Kelly dot com and you put in your email address. The book gets emailed out to you. There's no there's no funny business, no nothing. What Chris, when's the cookbook come out? Chris? Nobody wants that? All right, nobody wants that. Hey, Jessey, as the fifth anniversary of your show with premiere draws near on June twenty eighth, any chance for a party? Maybe a Jesse Kelly poker tournament at the Texas Cardouse or something like that. I'm not a I'm not a poker guy. I let me clarify. I kind of wish I was a poker guy. Well, hold on, Chris, why not? You just can't stomach losing money? I yes, I can, Chris. I can stomach it better than you can anyway. Don't you think poker looks cool in the movies? James Bond is always playing poker with somebody. There's a great poker scene, and that movie Rounders about all about poker. As soon as I watched Rounders, I thought to myself, Wow, I'd be great at that. It was the first thing I thought. But they have a guy's poker night lots of times on my neighborhood and I never end up going, So I don't want to go lose a bunch of money. So that's what stop, Chris stop. I don't want to hear that from you. I don't want to go lose a bunch of money. I want to play poker, but I want to play with someone else's money. That's what I feel like. I want to enjoy the game, but not lose any of my own cash. That's really my goal in the whole thing. Now, I want your goal to be to put your phone down and go enjoy your weekend. I promise all the problems will be there Monday, and so will we. All right, that's all